Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

For the love of God I hope to never again see that gothic saloon girl look she was giving us last week. What the hell was that?

I liked her gothic saloon girl look, but then again, I also like Meech's 1960's... 1970's.... headband hippy throwback whatchamacallit look as well.

(Hey....whaddya want from me?  I was born in 1988). 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I liked it. Like I said in the episode thread, it brought me back to eighth grade, when we all wore chokers and ponytails and spaghetti strap tanks like that. First day of high school. Memories. 

Chokers are back "in"! Welcome back to high school!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TimWil said:

It's a good thing that Michelle is in the BB house. She's expressed her fear of  North Korea several times already which is amusing in a way but a fear which I've always shared. Well, it's just been reported that North Korea has fired a submarine-launched ballistic missile. Yikes. 

HA!  I also have that same fear of NK...everyone laughs at them because they're so over the top, but they make me nervy-ous BECAUSE they're over the top...:)

5 minutes ago, mooses said:

Chokers are back "in"! Welcome back to high school!

They sure are. Remember when even guys were wearing chokers? Jordan Catalano anyone?

Actually, now that I think of it weren't chokers a thing in the 60's? I'm pretty sure the whole choker/crochet vest was a 60's revival in the 90's. So now we're reviving revivals. Hahaha.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 10
22 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

For the love of God I hope to never again see that gothic saloon girl look she was giving us last week. What the hell was that?

I'm older than you so the last time I saw that outfit was in Blazing Saddles.

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, Vicky said:

HA!  I also have that same fear of NK...everyone laughs at them because they're so over the top, but they make me nervy-ous BECAUSE they're over the top...:)

And......because the head man is trying to get "a button" to keep his finger on.  Just what the world needs, another nutcase with his/her finger on "the button".

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I don't know the FULL context of this, but wasn't it James and Paulie who mentioned the thigh touching first?

No context to grasp.  They are all just being themselves.  Natalie was showing her buttoned up prissy side,  James is protecting his wife, Paul lapses into his hate rants from time to time plus Victor and Michele having nice talks and enjoying each others company.   Nicole and Corey are breathing through their noses, always a good thing to do. 

Nothing to see here. 

54 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It seems like now that Natalie's HOH, she's ranged from a bad gameplayer for targeting Victor/Paul instead of Nicole/Corey, using James and has no feelings for him whatsoever, or a secretly mean person who is now switching her target from Paulie onto Paul by spreading lies or something. I'm a little confused as well. 

Now, I seriously don't care if people like Natalie or not. Really, if you don't like her, then that's fine. It's like me not liking Da'Vonne but I guess I understand why people like her. I just find it confusing that people think she's being fake. I mean, personally, if she's been fake for 70+ days, then I think she needs to win an Oscar or an Emmy right here. Maybe her talents reside in the acting business, because damn, she's been fooling me if she's been acting like a nice person all this time!

I see Natalie as a genuinely good person, but someone who's been playing the game. She has flaws, but who doesn't? She's not going to be perfect. May she have overexaggerated her feelings toward Paulie's flirting and advancements? Sure, I could see that. She's still in a game, so she has to do what she has to do. But she has not attacked someone personally, not like many others have done. Even when she talks about Paulie or even Paul, she focuses on their gameplay rather than them as a person. She keeps it in the house instead of out of it. 

Also, I don't see how Natalie supposedly doesn't care about James. If anything, I think she cares about him more than the other showmances in the house. She doesn't want to initiate anything intimate in front of cameras. She wants to get to know him. She's taking her time but she truly cares about him. If anything, James and Natalie will probably stay in contact longer than Nicole and Corey. As much as Corey/Nicole may have feelings for each other in the house (and it could be real on both ends), I don't see much coming out of it by Christmas. Nicole's only 23; she already pursued a two year relationship with Hayden. Honestly, I doubt her and Corey will last that long. Corey seems like he's not ready for a serious relationship. It's easier to pursue something with her in the house because they don't have other options. But once they get out of the house and reality sets back in, I think they'll drift apart. As for Zak and Paulie, it's clear where both stand and how it absolutely won't work. 

I just see something different with James and Natalie. They very well may not pursue any type of romantic relationship. But what I can see is them staying in contact other than BB events. Much like Paul/Victor's friendship, I think it'll survive longer outside of the house than others. Natalie seems genuine in her feelings toward James, but she's also a realist who sees that it would be bad to start anything in the house. Maybe there's a part of her using James to get further in the game. They're extremely close and she knows she has him 100%. But I don't see Natalie only using him and not having feelings for him. I see their conversations and they're so trusting of each other. They always talk things out and work through situations together. When they fight, they talk it out. I have never seen them mad at each other longer than a day. 

I guess I just want to defend Natalie to others. Maybe it's also because I've seen so many female houseguests not get the credit that they deserve. I'll admit that I fall victim to this many, many, many times so I'm not innocent of it either. But seeing as I was a fan of Natalie from Day 1 of the feeds and that hasn't changed, I just wanted to offer some sort of perspective.  

You are not the only one and I totally agree with this. If she is using him she deserves a best actress Oscar. The were laying in bed last night and James asked if she loved him. She pretended to be asleep because I am sure she did not want to answer that especially on the feeds (I don't think she has reached that stage yet even though she has used that word before in the Paulie argument in the HOH room). James than asked if she liked him and she said "yes but I can't spell how she said it). They are both being careful and both being realistic. That just makes sense. Do I think it will go outside of the house? No. I wish it would but I am realistic also. I wish I knew more about her outside of the house Why she will not drink inside of the house. What they are going to tell each other about their lives (when they get to jury). They have even discussed this. There is so much we don't know about them that it makes it difficult to know but what I see in the show is the basis of my opinion.

• Love 9
58 minutes ago, simplyme said:

Maybe we should just agree that none of these houseguests is frolicking with kittens, farting rainbows, and petting unicorns. Whose actions you find most two-faced and objectionable appears to be highly subjective.

The ridicule at any and all Natalie criticism suggestes otherwise. 

I mean, this is one of the shittiest seasons of BB yet, I doubt people are that invested. I know I'm not, I've depended on recaps since Bridgette disaster of a HOH. I didn't suggest turning on Paul/Victor this week was an error because I like them. Their affiliation with Jozeah is still fresh in my mind. 

1 hour ago, mooses said:

Was that in her opening segment of the season?

Yes, it was. I think she also mentioned it in her interview with Jeff before entering the house! In the house she's mentioned having a Korean friend so maybe she's heard stories from him/her about North Korea.

1 hour ago, Sayla Vee said:

Agreed, returning players sucks.....not just with Big Brother, but with any reality show.  Once you are offed, eliminated or whatever, it should be over for you.  Why can't these shows just figure out their schedule and get enough people to accomplish that.  Now that would be Unexpected.

I felt the same way about daytime soaps-once a character was dead they should have STAYED dead but so many got resurrected for increasingly inane reasons. Producers and executives just couldn't resist, though, out of greed and sheer laziness.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, mooses said:

At least we can all agree that none of us like Nicole/Corey!

...Right?

No! HA!   I like the genuine part of Nicole that we don't see enough.  I still end many a post with,  Fuck You Nicole!  because her whine speak is intolerable.  

I do not like Corey, even a little. Nope. 

I do think we can agree on not liking Paulie! 

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I do think we can agree on not liking Paulie! 

My dislike for Paulie has reached Amanda (BB15) and Mike Booger levels. Oh so much loathing and disgust. I cannot stand to watch them.

As a contrast, I merely think Corey is bland and likely a bigot, but I imagine he's sweet to his grandma, and I could find uses for his height (getting things off high shelves, replacing lightbulbs). He should just not talk.

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

As a contrast, I merely think Corey is bland and likely a bigot, but I imagine he's sweet to his grandma, and I could find uses for his height (getting things off high shelves, replacing lightbulbs). He should just not talk.

Bingo!  I try to find some good in all of them (well most) and was drawing blank.  Thank you.  I agree on the rest of your post, as well. 

And conversely I will gladly mention my irritation with those I like.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

I read other places, and frankly the OTT ridiculous Natalie "hate" seems to be coming from two places.

Idiotic Zaulie fans (sorry if you were a fan of that, not calling you idiotic, but rather the idiotic fringe fans) that think Natalie broke them up or tried to, when that was true love, real love, forever lustful loooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee!

Nicole and Corey haters, together and individually.  They REALLY wanted them gone this week, or at least one of them, and Natalie let them down.

The smallest faction, and I didn't even mention it, but it should probably be included.  Victor has won over many hearts.  He's pretty.  He's VERY funny.  He cleans.  He is a comp beast.  He doesn't scream all the time.

• Love 18

Corey and Nicole are soooooo annoying. He says something mean to her and then says "Oh, Gawd! I'm only kidding". She treats him like dirt & then says she didn't mean it they wayyyyyyy. OMG! Shoot me now. I hope to god those two num nuts don't procreate. And, God forbid one should win the $500,000. I seriously wouldn't not know what I would so to myself. LOL!! I mean...seriously....what if one of them wins or worse yet......they are the Final 2! I think Julie Chen would even rig it so it doesn't end way. BTW! The feeds are soooooo boring now. I guess it will pick up again after Thursday's live show.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

BTW! The feeds are soooooo boring now.

Ditto.  I was listening to the feeds while making dinner and it was just Victor telling everyone about all the times he had to go to the ER (with Nicole's "Oh my gawwwwd" reaction to everything).  Then Paul tried to outdo Victor with all of his gross medical stuff and I was like "No, thank you."

Paul is planning on working with Nicole and Corey if Victor goes.

If Vic stays, they are each going to take a side and pretend not to be with each other. Paul to Nicorey, Vic to Jatalie/Meech.

Paul Vic talk right now on the feeds.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

If Vic stays, they are each going to take a side and pretend not to be with each other. Paul to Nicorey, Vic to Jatalie/Meech.

Barf. So basically everyone is working with Nicole and Corey except Meech. She's our Obi-Wan.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Umbelina said:

I read other places, and frankly the OTT ridiculous Natalie "hate" seems to be coming from two places.

Idiotic Zaulie fans (sorry if you were a fan of that, not calling you idiotic, but rather the idiotic fringe fans) that think Natalie broke them up or tried to, when that was true love, real love, forever lustful loooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee!

Nicole and Corey haters, together and individually.  They REALLY wanted them gone this week, or at least one of them, and Natalie let them down.

The smallest faction, and I didn't even mention it, but it should probably be included.  Victor has won over many hearts.  He's pretty.  He's VERY funny.  He cleans.  He is a comp beast.  He doesn't scream all the time.

Yeah. it happens every seasons at this point.  I have hope those of us here will not succumb to the division of favorites. It can create animosity between posters.   I have many criticisms of Natalie but it doesn't mean I think less of her because I mention some flaws.  Same goes for Victor.  Sometimes you just cannot help who you like.  

Great concept but good luck with the execution. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, TimWil said:

Corey said earlier he was a fan of Gossip Girl. Uh huh. Gossip Girl.

#NotGayCorie

I always stay away from the "is he gay?" conversations.  I have a  circle of gay and lesbian friends who are very dear to me and close.  Our BFFs are a gay couple we have known for decades.  They were our son's "uncles" and played a larger part in their lives than the grandparents.  

My BFFs do not watch BB.  In chatting the other night I tossed out some facts I have seen on the feeds about Corey, not embellishing or even asking for confirmation.  I said, what do you think? One reminded me of his college experience that I knew but had forgotten.  It mirrored Corey to the point it chilled.  He had a GF and they had sex but the interesting part, he was reluctant to kiss, that to him, was more intimate.  He could fantasize about who was giving him the orgasm without the complication of intimacy.  He is not repulsed by women as many think, he just preferred men.  His partner was married for many years and had 2 children.  He felt the same way about sex.  He wanted the orgasm and was willing to do the minimal to get there.  It takes time to come out for many even with the recent climate change of acceptance. 

They both had experiences where they did anything to touch the straight man they loved.  Both fell in love with college roommates but never acted on it beyond trying to touch them as much as they could under the umbrella of guys doing the bro love. 

So our conclusion was maybe but not necessarily!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Corey and Nicole are soooooo annoying. He says something mean to her and then says "Oh, Gawd! I'm only kidding". She treats him like dirt & then says she didn't mean it they wayyyyyyy. OMG!

And they both think the other is so funny. Corey continually tells Nicole that she is "hilarious." 

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, NeelyOh said:

Just turned on BBAD and Michelle was trying to imitate Frankie and kept saying "I'm a social media Mongol" until Paul corrected her. Made me laugh.

oh.my.God.  She is just too stupid, she may walk away with it all.

And meanwhile over on Live from the House on Celebrity Big Brother UK tonight Frankie was vaping in the backyard. Yes, VAPING! He's actually done pretty well, he's one of the Final 6 in the season finale on Friday.

Victor was funny earlier when he said to Paul: "How crazy would it be if there was a jury buyback and I come back through those doors after I leave? What's up, motherfuckers?" From his mouth to God's ears...

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 5

Last night Corey was taking a shower and James and Nicole kept throwing cups full of flour on him so he'd have to re-shower where he'd already showered. (Here comes another clogged drain).  So then Corey fought back by squirting shampoo and conditioner at James and Nicole. 

I'm so sick of the stupid practical jokes.  They're not even the slightest bit funny.   

• Love 13
14 hours ago, simplyme said:

here's no real HPV test for men, and most people who have it are asymptomatic. It's highly contagious and can take up to two years for a person's immune system to clear it. It's associated with most cervical cancers and a large number of throat and other cancers. There are vaccines, but they're only six (I think??) years oldish, and you can only get them from ages 11-26 (female) or 11-21 (male).

My friend's daughter had a one-night-stand with a guy who gave her HPV. She is 26 years old and doctors have told her that her chances of having children are pretty well nil because of it. Sad.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, bbaddict said:

I wish I knew more about her outside of the house Why she will not drink inside of the house.

She said she has promised certain people that she will not drink in the house and she will not do relationship stuff like kissing.

From stories she has told.. I think she can easily get out of hand when drinking. 

31 minutes ago, llewis823 said:

My friend's daughter had a one-night-stand with a guy who gave her HPV. She is 26 years old and doctors have told her that her chances of having children are pretty well nil because of it. Sad.

Really?? I have HPV and it's actually really common - a lot of people have it and don't even know it.  I was never told that I would probably never have children. I was always very careful when having relationships with guys and got it when I was in my early 20s.  I'm now in my mid 30s and have had no other symptoms or complications from it.  Women need to make sure they are checked out regularly if they have it, but I go once a year like you should anyways. 

• Love 3

I don't have any fave juror I'm hoping will come in.  All I want is more drama. The house has been mega-boring for the last couple of weeks.  So all I'm hoping for is that the returning juror brings a whole trunk load of drama with him/her.

ETA: And don't let Nicole get anywhere near it with coffee or fingernail polish remover!

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 4

Last night I turned on the feeds and I thought "well this is why they bring back a juror... because it's so freaking boring!!" 

I'm not sure who I'd want to return.  Anyone but Zakiyah. I'm probably routing for Day or Bridgette only because I'm tired of the boys.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Umbelina said:

"Cuddling" means hand and mouth jobs, now it means actual sex between Nicorey.  The other day Nicole whined "I wanna cuddle, do you want to cuddle me or have me cuddle you?"

Apparently the only person Nicole is beating in this game is Corey

Edited by Boilergal
  • Love 10

Honestly, with the crap HG's we have left, I rather have feeds on jury. The only semi root able HG left is Victor, and that's stretching it for me.

for buyback: I'm all for anyone, at this point. Anyone coming back except for Bridgette would make for great drama. Day/Z/Paulie would be the best for pure Live feeds craziness. Truly, anyone that can make Natalie/James/Nicorey squirm is great by me. These last couple of weeks have made me truly open my eyes to Natalie/James. 

James/Nicole should have never came back, and Natalie's nice girl act is that...just an act. I'm all for a battle royals between jatalie and nicorey.

Honestly, the way this season is going, expect a Meech/Corey/Nicole final 3.

will buyback be quick or would they want to create drama and stretch it to an endurance? Like a wall comp?

• Love 1

What other places?  I only read here and twitter.  

11 hours ago, NeelyOh said:

And they both think the other is so funny. Corey continually tells Nicole that she is "hilarious." 

Corey may have confused the word "hilarious" with "annoying as hell."  

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Yes, these are the people that are all "See I knew Natalie was an evil whore all along!" The more sane people seem to be questioning her move, but tbh I still don't even really get that. Like I truly can not wrap my head around thinking it was a bad move to go after the two strongest competitors, one of whom was almost a lock to beat anyone left in F2. Sure, the jury buy back makes it a little less perfect, but people shouldn't play scared because of the chance of a twist.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, gunderda said:

Really?? I have HPV and it's actually really common - a lot of people have it and don't even know it.  I was never told that I would probably never have children. I was always very careful when having relationships with guys and got it when I was in my early 20s.  I'm now in my mid 30s and have had no other symptoms or complications from it.  Women need to make sure they are checked out regularly if they have it, but I go once a year like you should anyways. 

Yes really. I think there are different strains of it? Not sure of details, but her gynocologist told her that.

The hate for Nat is kind of over the top, like everything else this season. But, I kind of saw it coming. She spouted out "girl power" majority of her time, and played up this big nice girl act. So her now continue my talking shit about Z even after she has been evicted and her HOH reign this week, I see why people turned on Natalie. It's very easy to see why everyone hates James/Nicorey though. Basically everyone is problematic this season, some horribly more the others.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Boilergal said:

Apparently the only person Nicole is beating in this game is Corey

Ouch.  Kudos.  :)

(Come to think of it, Corey probably said pretty close to the exact same thing to Nicole....)

16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yes, these are the people that are all "See I knew Natalie was an evil whore all along!" The more sane people seem to be questioning her move, but tbh I still don't even really get that. Like I truly can not wrap my head around thinking it was a bad move to go after the two strongest competitors, one of whom was almost a lock to beat anyone left in F2. Sure, the jury buy back makes it a little less perfect, but people shouldn't play scared because of the chance of a twist.

Natalie ended up in a pretty weird place this week - finally won an HoH, but won it within hours of her only real target (Paulie) exiting the House.  Once the glow of finally hitting that HoH milestone wore off I expect the reality started setting in of what goes along with the plush room, and Natalie started casting around for (a) a new target or targets, and (b) rationales for targeting them.  IMHO Natalie made an excellent strategic choice; in terms of the personalities involved (both selected and not selected), however, some people are going to have issues - as has been so eloquently illustrated on this very forum.  :>

It's easy to be AFP when you're not really doing anything, because by definition you're also not really doing anything to piss off the viewers - and in a Houseful of HGs who seem to take turn excelling at that very thing, your AFP stock will rise in comparison by default.  Willing or unwiling, however, the HoH role demands action - and it necessarily follows not everybody will be pleased with what action is taken.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, llewis823 said:

I think your friend should tell her daughter to get a second opinion, or read up on the CDC website.

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, llewis823 said:

Yes really. I think there are different strains of it? Not sure of details, but her gynocologist told her that.

There are like 100 strains of HPV and 40 are sexually transmitted. The majority of those do not increase your risk of cervical cancer or cause fertility issues. It's just the high risk strains and those are the ones we are tested for when we get Pap Smears. The scary thing is that not even a condom can fully protect you from HPV and neither can the vaccine since it's only effective for some of the strains that are known to cause cancer. It really is a game of chance.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 3
Just now, CheetaraThunder said:

The hate for Nat is kind of over the top, like everything else this season. But, I kind of saw it coming. She spouted out "girl power" majority of her time, and played up this big nice girl act. So her now continue my talking shit about Z even after she has been evicted and her HOH reign this week, I see why people turned on Natalie. It's very easy to see why everyone hates James/Nicorey though. Basically everyone is problematic this season, some horribly more the others.

I totally get why people might not like Natalie all that much. I may not agree, but I can see how some of her actions may be seen as fake or hypocritical. Even as a Nat fan, I've been disappointed with the way she's handled her HOH reign this week. I expected her to be more confident about her choices and not to be going back and forth between wanting Paul out and backdooring Corey. And I also think that if she wanted girl power, she could have tried harder with the actual girls instead of just laying low, but I understand why she laid low (she was part of an underdog alliance that was getting picked off one by one; if she hadn't gotten close to James, she would have been a goner earlier). But her talking shit about Zak isn't that bad because I do think she tried to be a friend to her and she was betrayed. Maybe part of her told Zak about Paulie to get Zak to not trust him as much and to bring her over as a number. However, was she wrong in her assessment about Paulie? Not at all. So having her warn Zak about her showmance talking shit about her while Nat's seen how deeply Zak cared for him was, I think, genuine. And then it blew up in her face because Zak chose to trust Paulie, someone she had said she was worried about not trusting in his genuine feelings for her, over Natalie. 

Nat's definitely problematic. But I find her probably the least problematic HG next to Victor (how is it that Victor/Paul/Michelle are the least problematics compared to the other HGs?). I just find it funny that there are some people who are just saying "I knew Natalie was an evil bitch" right after she wins HOH and puts up Paul/Victor. Everyone has different reasons to hate Natalie, which is fair. I just don't get the people who claim that they always hated Natalie and knew she was fake from the beginning. I'm not saying it's here, but I've seen a lot of Nat hate on Twitter and it's clear that it's because those people are Paul/Victor fans who can't seem to grasp that this is a good game move. And then there are people who are appalled that a female HG can play a good game for herself and not for others, and that she can be in a showmance at the same time. Listen, this isn't a Derrick situation where she's just using James like Derrick used Victoria. There's more to it. 

I really should stop getting so riled up about this, but I just find it surprising that the Natalie hate has been coming out this particular week, and I'm not sure whether it's genuine and people have been keeping radio silence on it, or if it's just a response to Natalie's HOH reign. I know there are people who are bugged by Natalie and have been, but the sudden increase in it this week just has made me suspicious (and it's everywhere, not just on here). 

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Zahdii said:

I think your friend should tell her daughter to get a second opinion, or read up on the CDC website.

Really, everyone should read that site.  There's a lot misinformation being posted.  

19 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Basically everyone is problematic this season, some horribly more the others.

Yep, just like every other season. No one is immune from being horrible at times. Hell even Donny had his moments! But for me it's about a pattern of behavior. I'm not gonna decide to hate someone because they made one gross statement. I would hate everyone, including myself, if I did that! 

14 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Natalie ended up in a pretty weird place this week - finally won an HoH, but won it within hours of her only real target (Paulie) exiting the House.  Once the glow of finally hitting that HoH milestone wore off I expect the reality started setting in of what goes along with the plush room, and Natalie started casting around for (a) a new target or targets, and (b) rationales for targeting them.  IMHO Natalie made an excellent strategic choice; in terms of the personalities involved (both selected and not selected), however, some people are going to have issues - as has been so eloquently illustrated on this very forum.  :>

It's easy to be AFP when you're not really doing anything, because by definition you're also not really doing anything to piss off the viewers - and in a Houseful of HGs who seem to take turn excelling at that very thing, your AFP stock will rise in comparison by default.  Willing or unwiling, however, the HoH role demands action - and it necessarily follows not everybody will be pleased with what action is taken.

Great post.

6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I've seen a lot of Nat hate on Twitter and it's clear that it's because those people are Paul/Victor fans who can't seem to grasp that this is a good game move.

The Natalie hate has always been pretty prevalent on twitter and it mostly comes from Z/Zaulie stans who seem to think Z was an angel and the Z/Paulie romance was beautiful and pure and Natalie ruined it all. Somehow. I don't know, twitter is full of certifiably insane people!

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, Zahdii said:

So sorry for starting this tangent. I mostly meant to point out that HGs not using condoms because they'd been tested for STDs and probably used birth control could still have negative repercussions.

Please do check the listed CDC site for accurate, non-anecdotal information on HPV. Never trust bulletin board posts for your medical education. :)

Edited by simplyme
Redundant. I said that already. ;)
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

The Natalie hate has always been pretty prevalent on twitter and it mostly comes from Z/Zaulie stans who seem to think Z was an angel and the Z/Paulie romance was beautiful and pure and Natalie ruined it all. Somehow. I don't know, twitter is full of certifiably insane people!

So are the live feed chats. I swear that is like the bottom of the barrel when it comes to BB fans. There are some rabid Anti-Natters there. Their motto is: "She's so fake!!" And from what I can gather it's all because none of them think a woman with her looks would ever go out with a guy like James. Yeah, cause women NEVER date below their league. Only guys do...except they don't. Well, Corey does. Zing!

Jk, I don't find Corey attractive.

• Love 3
Just now, Marie80 said:

So are the live feed chats. I swear that is like the bottom of the barrel when it comes to BB fans. There are some rabid Anti-Natters there. Their motto is: "She's so fake!!" And from what I can gather it's all because none of them think a woman with her looks would ever go out with a guy like James. Yeah, cause women NEVER date below their league. Only guys do...except they don't. Well, Corey does. Zing!

Jk, I don't find Corey attractive.

She and James could get married and have it broadcast on live TV and there would still be people calling her fake and saying she was leading him on...

Honestly watching the two of them together warms my bitter old heart, and I really hope they can find a way to make it work!

• Love 17

I don't feel passionate for any HG, and haven't since Janelle, Kaysar and Dr Will.  

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

This. These are the fractions that are all"See I knew Natalie was an evil whore all along!" The more sane people seem to be questioning her move, but tbh I still don't even really get that. Like I truly can not wrap my head around thinking it was a bad move to go after the two strongest competitors, one of whom was almost a lock to beat anyone left in F2. Sure, the jury buy back makes it a little less perfect, but people shouldn't play scared because of the chance of a twist.

I haven't read the extreme hate for Natalie.  You have to consider the source. Some posters hate just for the reaction they get.  It is a sport for them.  Calling Natalie an evil whore is a prime example of that!  Ignore them. 

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I really should stop getting so riled up about this, but I just find it surprising that the Natalie hate has been coming out this particular week, and I'm not sure whether it's genuine and people have been keeping radio silence on it, or if it's just a response to Natalie's HOH reign. I know there are people who are bugged by Natalie and have been, but the sudden increase in it this week just has made me suspicious (and it's everywhere, not just on here). 

When I post my irritation with Natalie. it doesn't mean I hate her.  I have been more annoyed this past week.  'Familiarity breeds contempt' is in play with me.  :^)  I don't feel contempt, just using the adage for verbal short hand.   Things I was able to ignore are playing again and louder.  I don't hate her.  

I have not noticed hate here.  I see criticism and that does not equal hate.  Critiquing someone is part of the BB experience for feed watchers.  The saturation puts a spotlight on personalities.   

Bold- What are your suspicions?  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5