Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Bronte, Bridgette and other female newby going on about how they feel Nicole hates them and that Nicole needs attention from the boys and wants the girls gone so she'll have all the attention.  The other must be Natalie and she says she is queen of the aliens and feel sick from eating fifteen m&ms.

also Bronte says Nicole has no muscle and she, Bronte, works out very hard to get her butt and wasn't able to sleep some nights from her ass hurting!  Called Nicole lazy.

Edited by Visby
9 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

There.  Bronte just said it the boys fault if Joz goes home because they run their moths to James and Frank. Girls agree 

Seems like they would be good for vets to target first!  I am enjoying the post mortem of the day with Frank, Paulie and Tiff.  They finessed the situation with Joz and are basking in the relief they feel.  

1 minute ago, Visby said:

Bronte, Bridgette and other female newby going on about how they feel Nicole hates them and that Nicole needs attention from the boys and wants the girls gone so she'll have all the attention.  The other must be Natalie and she says she is queen of the aliens and feel sick from eating fifteen m&ms.

The best part is that Nicole put two men on the block (three, when they decide that she won Roadkill though that only lasts for ten minutes in a go before they change their minds again) and is in an all female alliance. But she wants all the girls out. Okay. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Relief and happiness in HOH with Z, Corey, Michele and Frank.  I love it!  A crisis averted hilarity. 

Paulie came in a gave Z and kiss, Frank and Nic went outside.  Everyone is so happy! 

Edited by wings707

So Team Unicorn just got shoes left for them in the SR.  No one can figure out why and Bronte is freaking out about it.  Also, can someone PLEASE make Jozea put on some damn pants???!!!

• Love 3

James just confirmed that he's going to have make sure his team loses HOH.

Tiff just brought up something I haven't about yet.  It's only going to be her and Corey playing as a team.

6 minutes ago, karriemom said:

This is the first year I've had the feeds.  Do they normally deliver stuff like that separately or everyone's at once?

Frank figured it out. It's because the other teams already got their shoes for the first set of HoH/eviction comps that Team Unicorn didn't have to play in, since they had the immunity from the Rocket Ship comp. I wonder if shoes = teacups/slip'n'slide comp?

I knew this would happen with Day but now???  They were all doing well.  Why stir the Tiff pot.  Didn;t you all agree to handle her with care and keep her calm?  Jesus.

20 minutes ago, vb68 said:

James just confirmed that he's going to have make sure his team loses HOH.

Tiff just brought up something I haven't about yet.  It's only going to be her and Corey playing as a team.

Who is on his team?  Forgot.

4 hours ago, Ceeg said:

I like Paulie (at least when compared to the other dudes), but the way he talks about his sister is.............borderline creepy.

I don't get the feeds.  Could somebody please give me all the gory details.  What is their sister's name?

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Jozea is getting heated.....he found a used tampon that wasn't disposed of properly in the bathroom.....

Last night on BBAD Nicole said she's having her period.  

(edited)
38 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Who is on his team?  Forgot.

It's....um....oh yeah, it's James, Victor, Bridgette, and Natalie. They're the team that had immunity and they're Team Unicorn. I remember because James' face had a look of dread when they said their team name together in the DR and did the unicorn horn thing.

ETA: Bronte, not Bridgette

Edited by Lady Calypso
I don't know why I said Bridgette, because I know she's on Frank's team

They could have just enjoyed this week and relaxed.   Day is stirring the pot with no benefit for herself.  No strategy at all, just mean.  When will they see this.  It shouldn't be difficult to see Day is at the root of this. 

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, slasherboy said:

They're under the impression that it's Michelle, because she's apparently "nasty". Bronte told a story about her sitting on the bathroom floor with her blanket, trimming her toenails, and then getting up and wrapping the blanket around her. That floor probably is a cesspool. 

18 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's....um....oh yeah, it's James, Victor, Bridgette, and Natalie. They're the team that had immunity and they're Team Unicorn. I remember because James' face had a look of dread when they said their team name together in the DR and did the unicorn horn thing.

Replace Bridgette with Bronte 

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, slasherboy said:

Yeah I suspect it's her as well. Last night going up the stairs she was telling everyone about how she has cramps.

(edited)

I just caught the tail end of the James and Tiff conversation.  I need to go back and watch.  What did Day say that Tiffany overheard exactly?

Edited by vb68

I just read that Tiff has been suggesting that they make the vote closer than 7-4. I understand her reasoning but I mean that was a stupid thing to suggest tbh. No wonder these people don't trust her. She also said "130 percent" at one point so her descent into full-fledged Vanessa is continuing!

(edited)
18 minutes ago, vb68 said:

What did Day say that Tiffany overheard exactly?

She said that Tiffany overheard James say he didn't trust her [Tiffany] when in fact Day actually told Tiffany that James said it. LOL.

ETA: Sorry about the double post, mods. I thought it was close enough that it'd merge.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

She said that Tiffany overheard James say he didn't trust her [Tiffany] when in fact Day actually told Tiffany that James said it. LOL.

Ha.  That's a clever lie that nobody can ever dispute.  :eyeroll

• Love 2
(edited)

Yea Day went and really fucked herself (and Tiffany lol) today. Shades of BB17 Day. And she was doing so well. But it was bound to happen imo. 

Also can I just say that I really can not take Nicole. Bronte was a damn mess talking about her earlier but she really wasn't wrong.

ETA: Michelle/Nicole/Paulie having a convo right now and I swear those three are absolutely insufferable. The fact that they're whining about other people being 'cliquish' shows such an astonishing lack of self-awareness.

• Love 4

What just happened with Bronte laughing so hard she seemed on the verge of tears? And then within a minute her face transitioned into a grim mask. I agree with Zakiyah-she's creepy and sort of sinister.

• Love 1

I really want Davonne to get busted for stirring the pot so early.   She trying make Tiffany a mark woman.   Tiffany isn't stupid.   Tiffany knows damn well Day doesn't trust her vice versa.   I think Day is more paranoid than anyone in the house. 

If Tiffany so happens wins HOH or Roadkill it would be  funny if Day ended on the block. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I really do think Tiffany has a target on her now.  Frank, who is the leader as much as anybody on the 8 Pack side, has turned against her.   People at least tend to listen to what he has to say.

ETA:  BTW this is just me and my age showing, but everytime I type "Tiffany", I get an 80s flashback.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, wings707 said:

Yes, I am watching the ticking time bomb that is Day. 

Quoting myself.  I was hoping to  have more time in the watching phase.

1 hour ago, Maverick said:

I think you're alone now.

Marry me.

• Love 4

Day has made me root for James and Nicole.  Did not think I would say that about james. I have always had a soft spot for her. 

Tiff set herself up with her insecurity.  I am done with her. Too bad her alliance turned on her but she is responsible for that. She doesn't have the power her sister had behind the emotions. 

If revolution wins they will probably  put her up with james. Good. Flashbacks of Audrey haunt me. 

(edited)

Some gems from last night, courtesy of Joker's:

Paul: I'm tired of these girls belittling me everyday. They need to know their place. 

Paul, Jozea, Victor drag Bronte outside to yell at her. Says they're tired of their feminist BS. 

Paul: If I come into a room & get told to leave one more time because you're having girl talk, I will punch someone in the face

Paul after Bronte leaves: I cannot do this. I cannot deal with women. I'm done. 

Paul: We're too masculine, have too much testosterone so can't articulate. We give the girls that job and they can't do it. 

Bronte about James: "I'll send you back to Hong Kong!" She snickers. 

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 3
On June 27, 2016 at 5:37 PM, wings707 said:

Oh god, I don't want to believe that story.  Frat boys would buy a goat.  Not saying much about the person who sold it to them either.  They had to know they were not into milking her or breeding.  

Frat boys nabbing a goat from a pasture seems a more likely senario.  College Station/Bryan has lots of surrounding small holdings and ranches.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Bronte about James: "I'll send you back to Hong Kong!" She snickers. 

Did she really say that? Wow. Between her and Zakiya, shades of BB 15. Not to mention Corey. Pretty disappointing.

• Love 4
(edited)
13 minutes ago, diana said:

Did she really say that? Wow. Between her and Zakiya, shades of BB 15. Not to mention Corey. Pretty disappointing.

Yup and she started to say  it a second time but caught herself and said.  "Back to… Whatever little place you came from"

ETA:. From jokers,

"Jozea complaining about Tiffany wearing sunglasses indoors.   Frank: Yeah, what are you, a poker player?"

heh

Edited by brdwygurl
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, diana said:

I read on another board that Paul keeps referring to James as " that little Korean man." 

It it seems we have several problematic people this season.

• Love 8
(edited)

Jokers:  Paul: It's gonna go on Paul slow mode to f*ck you f*ck you f*ck you, I'm winning every HOH, f*ck you, f*ck you too

Is this a new twist where the outgoing HOH can play for it again?  Or is Paul just a pinhead who didn't bother to read the rule book? 

2:01 a.m.  Paul announces to Bronte, Victor, and Jozea that James is the mastermind and Bronte agrees.  

LOL!   Viva La Revolucion!

Edited by urusai
  • Love 3
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

I refuse to root for the returnees

Same. I just can't.

The only person that I can say I like and am rooting for is Natalie. She is legit the only unproblematic person this season lol.

• Love 3

Yeah, I hope Natalie and Bridgette can somehow separate themselves from the pure awfulness of Paul/Victor/Bronte/Jozea, because I don't mind those two.  Reading about all their nonsense last night, they truly are the worst alliance ever.  Even though it could be bad for Day/Zak, I really, really hope the blindside happens on Thursday.  Natalie definitely won't be blindsided, but those four most likely will be.  I want to see Paul lose it!

For some reason, this year I don't mind the vets.  Maybe because they didn't even sniff the finals in their seasons, I don't really feel that they'll just roll over the rest of the house, and don't see any supposed competitive advantage.  I also don't see any of the newbies turning into Shelly or Adam(Is it Adam?  That dumbass bald guy), and being loyal to them to a fault.  I think they'll all have to work hard to get to the finals and if they do, I'm OK with that. Let's face it - Ian crushed Dan in the end. I'm also one of the few that doesn't believe there's rigging for them going on.  I just don't think Grodner cares enough about any of them - even Frank.  He's never attained the popularity of a Jeff/Jordan or even Brendan/Rachel.  Now THAT was some rigging with the damn pairs twist coming back in the end. 

• Love 7
(edited)
8 hours ago, slasherboy said:

Somebody please tell me the creepy things Paulie says about his sister.  I'm perverted that way.

The only thing I know and I heard it second hand from another HG, Tiff I think.  Paulie said he only flirts with family and friends. 

I doubt he meant it the way it came across.  I dismissed it as nothing.  Some posters took it in a creepy way.  

Their may be more but that is all I heard. 

Thank you all for the Jokers highlights of last night.  WOW. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Yeah, I hope Natalie and Bridgette can somehow separate themselves from the pure awfulness of Paul/Victor/Bronte/Jozea, because I don't mind those two.

Bridgette joked that she would shave Michelle's eyebrows which is the worst offense ever and she should lose her job! LMAO I can't at Michelle being SO obsessed with that. Like she thinks Paul said he wouldn't care if she died (he was talking about Tiffany but for some reason she thinks it was about her) and she never says anything about that but she wants fans to get Bridgette fired.

Speaking of Bridgette, I think her wide-eyed saccharine personality is actually real but it is SO exaggerated that it comes off fake and I find it annoying, but I still like her more than almost everyone else.

ETA: Paulie has talked at length about how beautiful his sister is at least twice that I've seen. Like it was a bit of an ott way to talk about your sister's looks.

• Love 1
(edited)

Paulie compared his sister to a victoria's secret model. Which is an odd thing to think about one's sister considering the hyper sexuality they attempt to express.

Edited by MV007
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

ETA: Paulie has talked at length about how beautiful his sister is at least twice that I've seen. Like it was a but of an ott way to talk about your sister's looks.

Love the typo. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

Yeah, there's a lot of people I've dropped as favourites, and it's only the first week! The first week, you guys! We have 90 more days of this! I'm really rooting for Tiffany, Paulie, and Natalie at this point. Nicole, James and Frank are alright enough that I want them to last more than half the season. Day, Paul, Victor, and Bronte can pretty much all go at once for me. I mean, I don't mind Day, but I see that she's already starting to blow up the alliance by pushing certain members away. 

Because I can't watch the feeds at the moment, I'm still rooting for Tiffany. I don't mind Bridgette much, Zakiyah's alright but her low key jealousy over Paulie might get on my nerves if she takes it up a couple of notches by listening to Day, and Corey's a jackass. 

Some more gems with Jokers:

2:39 AMPaul says that if Jozea gets evicted he's going to start punching people -

Please do, Paul. Then get yourself evicted. Shh, houseguests, don't tell him that violence will get him kicked out of the game. Leave the idiot be.

Also, Natalie said that she was going to cook for people tomorrow, and Paul's immediate response was "poison their food", according to BB Feedster on Twitter. The men were also making more sexist remarks ("it's the women's time of the month, they're all bitches") and Natalie tried to stop the sexist talk. I really do love Natalie. It's such a shame she's with the wrong side of the house. Can't they just swap Corey for Natalie? Then I'd be happy. 

Oh, and Victor wants to bash something on James' head. Paul thinks he's going to win every HOH. Right, like you won any of the other competitions thus far. Jozea doesn't like the feminism from Bridgette, and he got the cameras switched on him at one point yesterday and being very rude.

Also, gem from Nicole:

Michelle: I'm glad we had another Eight Pack meeting.
Nicole: It's hard when Paulie is around cause I sometimes forget

Then add him to the group and kick out Corey! Goddamn! 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, Natalie said that she was going to cook for people tomorrow, and Paul's immediate response was "poison their food", according to BB Feedster on Twitter. The men were also making more sexist remarks ("it's the women's time of the month, they're all bitches") and Natalie tried to stop the sexist talk. I really do love Natalie.

Natalie is such a breath of fresh air. I wish there was a cam that just followed her around.

Paul is going to lose his mind when Jozea gets evicted. Or when someone tells him Jozea is getting evicted. He's so unhinged already.

• Love 2

Paulie has waxed poetic a few times about how hot his sister is. And he's listed out all her wonderful personality traits. It's just creepy bc the he talks about her is like how he's describing his ideal girl.

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, there's a lot of people I've dropped as favourites, and it's only the first week! The first week, you guys! We have 90 more days of this! I'm really rooting for Tiffany, Paulie, and Natalie at this point. Nicole, James and Frank are alright enough that I want them to last more than half the season. 

That's basically where I am. Although not Frank. Tiffany, Paulie, and Natalie are the only ones I want to win HOH. Nicole and James are fine for right now. Oh, I like Zakiyah too. Everyone else can gtfo. Especially Paul and Bronte. I can't even watch the feeds when they're on.

• Love 3

From Jokers. James' pranks/jokes are not funny and we see here that he started something that will get him nominated on Thursday if they win HOH.   I have no clue why he thought that was funny. 

Jozea: Can you listen.... 

Victor: Yeah, I'm listening. 

Jozea: What I want you to understand is a little smidgen like this feminist power thing that Ms Bridgette got going on, this I'm a feminist , I don't need no man dadadada. That thing plus Tiffany's... you weren't in the room when I was in the room... and literally it was one after the other then... 

Victor: And I told her too. We had a good conversation. Everything was perfect. She was just saying she's not use to somebody ......she sees me as a sergeant sometimes. I was like I'm sorry you know I'm not an *****. And I was like I train you guys, I clean dishes, I like having you all around and I want for you to think of me as like: man ~ I like Victor. She was cool with that 

Jozea: That was good. 

Victor: And than I was like at the same time don't let them..... 
(Bronte/Paul walk out) 

Jozea: Now (pointing at Bronte) you know I didn't like that 

Bronte: (whispering) What? 

Jozea: His little mother f*cking input in our conversation 

Paul: If I come into a room and I want to find out if everyone is okay and someone tells me this is girl time one more time I'm going to f*cking scream 

Bronte touches Paul: It's better this way, it's better this way 

Paul: No it's not better this way, if someone tells me it's girl time I'm going to go tell them to go f*ck themselves because if I can't ask a question without constantly getting ***** on, cause I'm constantly getting ***** on because I'm not a female. 

Jozea: So Bronte, so this is what happened: I walk into the room , right ~ we have our conversation and then Mr. James wants to input that.. 

Bronte: I know 

Jozea: You heard what he said 

Bronte: I know ~ James is trying to break us apart 

Paul: Especially in a situation.... 

Bronte to Victor: Did you ask Nicole on a date today? 

Victor: No 

Bronte: Because James has announced to the house that you have and that's what he's telling Natalie right now. 

Victor: I didn't say that 

Paul: Bronte, f*ck....when I walk in there.... 

Victor: He said that right how? 

Bronte: Guys, seriously we have to 

Victor: Did he say that just now? Asks again: Did he say that just now? 

Bronte: Yes 

Victor: He just now said that 

Victor: (starts to put down his pool cue) Okay 

Bronte: Runs up ~ no, no, no ~ guys, guys listen to me please. James is trying to pull us apart 

Jozea: I totally agree with her, that's exactly what he was doing 

Jozea: I don't like this whole Bridgette and her feminist power thing that she.... 

Paul: It's getting f*cking old and it's getting f*cking old fast 

Jozea: There's no need for it 

Paul: The reason he sent me in there was to shut that f*cking James up. So when I come in there she tells me this is girl talk, I'm going to turn around and punch her in the face. 

Jozea: Bronte, we appreciate you, you know definitely how I feel about you there's no need for a feminist thinking. Like what is that? 

Paul: We're a team. This isn't girl talk, this is team talk 

Bronte: I know James said it was girl talk 

Paul: F*ck James 

Paul: And then Bridgette said it 

Bronte: I know, let them say it. It's fine. Let them be. 

Paul: It's not fine 

Bronte: I'm the one out here communicating with you why he said it. He said it so that you could have an opportunity to tell Natalie that Victor asked Nicole on a date. He wants us to be ingrate and turn against each another 

Jozea: In the last moment of the voting .... 

Paul: After Jozea gets up and one of us gets HOH I'm gonna personally go to James and say James you're gonna go home this week buddy because you're f*cking full of *****, 

Bronte: Okay I know, he's only doing this to pull us apart 

Victor: Well I could just go in there and squash that very quickly. It takes two seconds. 

Bronte: No let's not go in there squash it because then he's gonna look at me and know I came out here with my mouth 

Paul: I don't give a f*ck 

Bronte: I give a f*ck and you guys are going to respect that I give a f*ck 

Paul: No, I said we will protect you from him 

Bronte: I don't need your protection 

Paul: I will be able to protect you from him 

Bronte: No, I don't need your protection, I need you to keep your mouth shut 

Jozea: Bronte, Bronte let me say this. Everybody in our group we have to understand that we're all protecting each other, okay? That is one pact that we made, right? 

Jozea: Okay, so we don't need each others protection but as a group we're going to protect each other as a group. Now understand that if her game strategy is to be on the low and if he's ? and she doesn't want to get into that confrontation cause she sleeps in that room and even though we can protect her, it's her best interest to leave that game alone. 

Victor: Don't even bring it up 

Jozea: Let it fly. When we get out time to have the power, his ass is gone. That's it. 

Victor: So what are you going to tell Natalie? 

Bronte: I'm gonna talk to Natalie and I'm going to handle it. I could have easily stayed in there not come out and told you guys what James is doing. I will talk to Natalie. I will tell her ? is full of ***** James is making a huge ass attempt to break us apart last minute and do not believe a single word he says. But if you guys go storming in there Natalie is going to go straight to James. We will look like the bad guys. That's why I'm out her telling you so if Natalie gives you attitude, let it be and I will handle it. 

Jozea: You are right, you are right 

Victor: She's good with me now 

Bronte: Well she's not good with you anymore let me tell you that after James is done 

Victor: She just said..... 

Bronte: That was before she knew, she walked right in that room she said 'all is good, we're good now, he apologized, I've forgiven him' James said let me tell you something 'honey'....... 

Paul: O M G 

Victor to Paul: Breathe, breathe 

Bronte: We all need to be in communication that's why I'm telling you what's going on. So that we all can be in communication but we have to squash it 

Victor: I want to f*ck that guy up so bad 

Jozea: The same way you're about to roll right now. I could have easily turned around ~ when you said that right there. I'm like what the f*ck are you talking about, right or wrong? 

Paul: Can you get him out of that room today? 

Bronte: No, no, he's gonna stay 

Victor: He's a noisy little f*cking bitch 

Bronte: Breathe, breathe. We need to be in communication with each other but we can not go on rampages 

Paul: It's gonna go on Paul slow mode to f*ck you f*ck you f*ck you, I'm winning every HOH, f*ck you, f*ck you too 

Bronte: Just breathe 

They think that James is the mastermind!

Bridget using the word feminist so often would grate on me, too.  Be one in your actions, saying this all the time means nothing.  

I am all for Paul or Vic punching someone and watch security burst into the house.  We would get fish, of course, but it would be grand.  They showed Jesse holding a knife to Krista's throat so maybe.  

• Love 3

Speaking of Bridgette, I think her wide-eyed saccharine personality is actually real but it is SO exaggerated that it comes off fake and I find it annoying, but I still like her more than almost everyone else.

I just can't with Bridgette.  Her personality comes off as an awkward teen to me, so needy and clingy.  I wish she knew that Jozea and his minions don't really trust her.  But the only one on that side that I can stand to watch is Natalie, and she still seems to be on the feeds less than anybody.   Well I rarely catch her anyway.

If the vets are truly serious about dropping Tiff sooner than later, then they probably do need to truly add Paulie, which IMO they should have done anyway over Corey.  But the thing is dropping Tiff is likely the one thing that could seriously alienate Paulie.   He's far from perfect and seems more interested in matching his brother's level of fame than anything, but he's probably the best guy in there, as low as that threshold sadly happens to be.   I enjoy when he goes into low key snark mode like with his reaction to "Revolution".   I know James has his fans, and he's ok for the most part, but his antics always wear thin for me.

• Love 4