Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, urusai said:

Cody CalafioreVerified account‏@Cody_Calafiore

Hello LA! Man I love Thursday's!

I guess codee will be in the audience tonight.

Also, he loves Thursday's what?*

*This message brought to you by the apostrophe police.

• Love 21

So did anyone else notice all the pro Nicole tweets during the episode on the bottom screen? I laughed at the first one, when Victor was evicted (again): "All the Nicole fans are sooo happy right now!" from someone with Nicorey in their handle. But then there were more. So my question, in all seriousness:

This vapid, whiny waste of space has fans? Someone stop the world, I want to get off.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

So did anyone else notice all the pro Nicole tweets during the episode on the bottom screen? I laughed at the first one, when Victor was evicted (again): "All the Nicole fans are sooo happy right now!" from someone with Nicorey in their handle. But then there were more. So my question, in all seriousness:

This vapid, whiny waste of space has fans? Someone stop the world, I want to get off.

Hold on I am coming with you, just need to grab my Scotch.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

That's jury footage was awesome!

Feeds should be back up really soon.

Paulie cheerfully displays his most disgusting attributes, arrogantly convinced of his own awesomeness.

• Love 7

I'm here with my Captain Morgan! Disappointed by Day, not surprised by Zak. But man, now I just need Bridgette to rock this out. I'm not feeling very hopeful. After tonight's jury segment? I cannot have Paulie back on my feeds. Can. Not.

• Love 7

I'm just as confused as Natalie and Michelle are about Da'Vonne and Zakiyah jumping off. I did think it was hilarious and very telling that Zakiyah dropped during the Paulie/Michelle kiss conversation, though. 

Just now, Callaphera said:

I'm just as confused as Natalie and Michelle are about Da'Vonne and Zakiyah jumping off. I did think it was hilarious and very telling that Zakiyah dropped during the Paulie/Michelle kiss conversation, though. 

She probably had the dry heaves that she'd touched that asshat.

• Love 2
Just now, Callaphera said:

I see James is in his crouched down position. Didn't he win it last time in that position?

That's why women and short men do so well on this comp - the lower your center of gravity, the better. 

And James knows that better than anybody else up there.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Maggie Mae said:

What is up with Paulie's short shorts?

Mr. Callaphera pointed out during the episode that the girls had longer shorts than Paulie did. 

COREY DOWN!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6

I've just logged on at my friend's place and am reading the Twitter updates.

I guess Zak and Day decided that the stress of the BB house isn't worth it? Or something? Of course they jumped off. 

James might take it. Hopefully Bridgette outlasts Victor and Paulie.

Corey's fallen. Good. 

It looked to me like Day said "I'm about to drop, GET JAMES OUT" to Vic right before they dropped. It looked like Paul had said something to Bridget who relayed it to Day.

• Love 1

Ha! Nicole's eyeliner and mascara is running down her face. I don't mind her looking like a fool. Like seriously, I get being camera ready for a TV show but as soon as you hear it's going to be an endurance/physical comp, don't you think you should either pull out the waterproof mascara or just not wear it at all?

• Love 3

I have the feeds on, but they're muted.

I'd rather James not win, but it looks like he will. I just need Victor and Paulie to fall. I need Bridgette there to reign Natalie back in.

I never thought I'd be rooting for Bridgette.