Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

(edited)

I'm really into this Natalie teaching Zak how to speak Spanish thing. She's so adorable, and Zak seems totally into it.

Also, James/Natalie cuteness, with him rubbing her back and stuff. Zak seems very calm and likeable without the other Mean Girls of Michelle and Nicole. I'll reserve total judgment until Zak is with the girls again....or with Paulie. 

ETA: So you know that paranoia with Tiffany about someone hiding her stuffed animal? Yeah, Day hid it. Tiffany probably shouldn't be as salty as she is, but Day knows that she's not in the greatest mind set right now, so there's a time to joke and a time to not. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 1

Honestly, I think most of these people are likeable in one on one situations. It's the combination of paranoia and groupthink that turn most of them into crazy assholes. Lord of the Flies is totally a thing. I mean, basically all of them are reality show famewhores, so they start off the bat with asshole tendencies, but I still haven't seen any behavior by any of them that I truly think is abhorrent. Well, Frank. But I just can't with Frank, ever. 

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Almost everyone outside playing a game while Tiffany sits in the HN room alone telling the camera she hates everyone. And it sounds like she thinks someone hid her stuffed animal.

I think if Tiffany weren't Vanessa's sister but was still in this position in the game she would've probably self-evicted by now. She just doesn't have the personality for this. I kinda hope she just throws the Battle Back tbh because it's just miserable to watch her now.

Someone did- it was Day. She told Michelle & Paul and they all laughed about it on the couch outside. As did Zakiyah. 

Remember last season when James took Clay's sweater and wouldn't give it back to Shelli and she ended up getting evicted basically because of the sweater. Guess who was sitting next to her? Vanessa....

This cast is really made up of a bunch of assholes. Not funny assholes. Just people that are just really unnecessarily shitty. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 10

So, a funny update that I am looking at before bed. I guess the camera guy decided to zoom in on Frank in the shower? The funny part is some of the responses, varying from: "Is Grodner controlling the camera" to "I didn't know Corey got control of the camera/Who let Corey into the control room/I'm surprised Corey hasn't run in there/Corey dropped the soap". 

I haven't heard gay Corey jokes in about a week, so it was a pleasant surprise. Thanks, BB Feedster Twitter feed. That was what I needed before bed. 

• Love 4

How fitting that so much of the drama today revolved around stuffed animals.

And Nicole should actually be getting worried about Da'Vonne staying because Frank has quite a bit of ammunition against her since she's been trying to work with him. She could say he is making it up, or she was just going along with it - but Day already has her suspicions about her, and that'd make her the only one who didn't divulge every word breathed to them to the rest of the group. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

Honestly, I think most of these people are likeable in one on one situations. It's the combination of paranoia and groupthink that turn most of them into crazy assholes. Lord of the Flies is totally a thing. I mean, basically all of them are reality show famewhores, so they start off the bat with asshole tendencies, but I still haven't seen any behavior by any of them that I truly think is abhorrent. Well, Frank. But I just can't with Frank, ever. 

I agree, I feel like it can get very Stanford Experiment/groupthink really fast.

I suspect if this wasn't a game, and if they weren't in this house they would likely be fine.  I would only want to hang out with a few of them in real life, but I don't think they would all be like this.  Yeah....no Frank.....no thank you.  But I have to wonder how he is surviving in the world with his behavior.

• Love 3

In regard to Z throwing a party for her stuff animal when she did nothing for Bridg. I heard Z asked her if she wanted to celebrate her birthday and she told Z no. 

So to me, this whole stupid party is just Z's way of trying to entertain herself instead of sitting around talking game and risk saying or doing something to mess the pretty secure position she is in.

So, I honestly don't see anything wrong with what she is doing. 

• Love 2

Well... (from Jokers):

Corey to Nicole: You act like I didn't like last night at all, when I did. Why wouldn't I want to cuddle with you after that? NT

Maybe there was a little under the sheet action between the two of them.

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Maybe there was a little under the sheet action between the two of them.

I read rumors of it, but I don't care to go back and verify.

I was wondering if Frank was just lying to Tiffany about the votes because he wants to blindside her, but he really believes what people tell him. He's even told the other HGs that he thinks he has the votes to keep her. How is he so blind after last week?!

1 minute ago, mooses said:

I read rumors of it, but I don't care to go back and verify.

Someone posted a video in the discussion forum at Jokers. I couldn't stomach the idea of watching a 12 minute video of Nicole and Corey in bed. I'll take a lot of hits watching and reporting on the live feeds but that one? Hell no. I'd rather deal with Austin's showers again. I'll leave that to someone braver.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Natalie and James are talking in the backyard and it's all sorts of awkward and tense. Apparently she offered to make him breakfast this morning and he told her that he was a grown man and could make his own. And there was something about Michelle asking him for cuddles when he was wandering by in his underwear. 

So. Awkward.

On BBAD the other night, Michelle was chasing James around the backyard, demanding he give her a piggy back ride.  James was laughing it off, but he seemed totally disinterested in doing so. 

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 5:45 PM, sunsheyen said:

That is why I couldn't really get behind Z from the initial Jefferviews. I wanted to support her but she was way too focused on a showmance. She should've just gone on Are You The One (apparently both she and Paulie were selected for it---saw this on twitter, no timestamp, sorry).

Then I would have to see the two of them on countless seasons the Challenge. I have no doubts that Paulie would end up becoming another Johnny Bananas sycophant.

8 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Michelle is 23. I'm around 22, so only a year or so younger than her, and I unfortunately know too many people like her. I know so many people my age who still go out at least twice a week to get wasted at a club and they have some pretty childish stories to tell. Some people take longer to grow out of their immaturity than others. 

LOL, Michelle wanted a showmance and she doesn't have one. I feel like she wants one with James, but he's not budging. Actually, I feel like she'd jump at the chance to have one with any of the guys. 

What is sad about that is when I was in my early twenties I used to work with a guy who was in his mid-forties and had three young children.  This guy would go out drinking with people my age (Who were all two decades younger than him) and would brag about getting wasted and driving drunk.  Everyone loved this guy and I was the only one who thought he was very pathetic.

Michelle might be a loon and a fat shamer but...and I really hate to admit this because I am overweight...I find her attractive.  Granted she is way too nuts for me but looks wise she is totally my type. 

• Love 2

Michelle is definitely good looking. There are a lot of pretty women in the house this year (I just got Sondheim's "Pretty Women" stuck inside my head...now that I think of Sweeney Todd, I bet Michelle would cook people into meat pies for a guy if she thought it would get her a boyfriend). 

• Love 5
15 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

ETA: Tiffany supposedly reported Day to the DR over the hair flip thing. I'm ready for Tiffany to go at this point. I know she feels hurt by the treatment she got but geez that's so immature.

She openly said she was reaching - I'm assuming for a penalty vote.  Both her and Frank said "it doesn't hurt to try!"

Honestly, I can't blame her.  If someone purposely hit me with their braids (of which Day admitted it does hurt) and they were being salty towards me, I'd be pissed off too.

14 hours ago, mooses said:

James seems like the only one really bothered by the shunning this season - I shouldn't be surprised because he was the nicest one to Audrey after her breakdown also. I hope that Michelle's insistence that he be a part of that pushes him away from them instead of influences him.

I don't think Frank likes it either.  Which is why he has gathered both Bridgette and Tiffany. And for that, I like him.  Michelle doesn't want Frank to talk to Bridgette. Frank says he spend so much time with Bridgette because no one else will. 

13 hours ago, Fatkat said:

Earlier in the day I heard Paulie talking about loving the attention he and his dates get because they're both so good-looking. "I can get anyone I want," he said. What a humble one he is.

Natalie fan here - but Natalie actually said the same thing early on too.  She was a little more humbled about it by saying "I know that sounds bad, but it's true" and I can't remember the context, she was probably whining about Victor again.  But in her case I actually believe it. 

13 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I hope they work it out. Seriously, I haven't felt this way since Zack and Kelly broke up on SBTB. What? Don't judge. 

They're almost Jeff and Jordan level for me.  Almost!!

6 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

On BBAD the other night, Michelle was chasing James around the backyard, demanding he give her a piggy back ride.  James was laughing it off, but he seemed totally disinterested in doing so. 

She tries to flirt with him SO BAD. It's embarrassing.

• Love 3

Just thinking back to the first episode when Davonne chose Paul over Paulie. What in the hell was she thinking? Strong athletic guy vs 5'3 guy with a beard and lots of rings.

• Love 5
(edited)
12 hours ago, RCharter said:

13 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

I agree, I feel like it can get very Stanford Experiment/groupthink really fast.

I suspect if this wasn't a game, and if they weren't in this house they would likely be fine.  I would only want to hang out with a few of them in real life, but I don't think they would all be like this.  Yeah....no Frank.....no thank you.  But I have to wonder how he is surviving in the world with his behavior.

I agree with both of you.  I think even Frank would be fine socially for a gathering.  Paulie might be the one I avoid!  

Nothing much to catch up on this morning.  I watched the 'break up' and 'make up' of Nat and James on the feeds yesterday.  Cute but this is not going to make it in real life.  They will be friends though. 

I don't think many grudges are held when this wraps (Dan and Remi exception) but I do see a problem for Tiffany.  She will see all the viewer support when she gets out.  I am sure Vanessa is copying it all.  That will help her.  

With hindsight and feedback from others they trust, maybe the HGs will view their treatment of Tiffany differently and reach out to her.  I would hope they would feel some remorse. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

As someone who lives in New Jersey, Paulie is pretty standard issued meathead around these parts. He's harmless.

Frank was trying to push for Day to go to Paulie last night. He said something like she's definitely gonna take a swing at me. Paulie had to be thinking "and?". That's the bad thing for Tiffany. The fact that Frank is pushing for her to stay just makes them want her out even more.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Cutty said:

As someone who lives in New Jersey, Paulie is pretty standard issued meathead around these parts. He's harmless.

I meant he might be boring to listen to his ego drive the train, nothing more.  I have his number, they live outside of NJ, too!  :^)

• Love 1

If Tiffany goes this week, I don't think she is going to try that hard for the battle back.  She is so done with these people.

I really hope Bronte (best of the group so not saying too much) gets back in, I think anyone else would try to suck up to the power group rather than try to make a blow.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Cutty said:

Yep, the truth at the bottom of the stereotype. 

I'll hope for Bronte to win BBack too.  We've hit a serious lull

James and Natalie shared a bumper car last night.  Seems they are back on at the moment :) 

The likely hood of them working in the real world is very slim to none, however before they were even a 'thing' Natalie did tell Bronte she wanted to try out for the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders immediately after they got out of the house. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Well, Hayden and Nicole stuck it out for a couple of years and I never would have guessed that. So I'll believe any showmance has a chance!

There's always a chance. A few of the shownances have even gotten married.

• Love 1
Just now, Sara2009 said:

There's always a chance. A few of the shownances have even gotten married.

Oh true. But the famous ones seemed a bit more "real" to me at the time. Rachel was kind of nutty, but she and Brandon really seemed legitimately into each other. Same with Jeff and Jordan. Nicole and Hayden reminded me more of a traditional showmance, like Paulie/Zak. People who wouldn't be together if not for the show. 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, gunderda said:

James and Natalie shared a bumper car last night.  Seems they are back on at the moment :) 

The likely hood of them working in the real world is very slim to none, however before they were even a 'thing' Natalie did tell Bronte she wanted to try out for the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders immediately after they got out of the house. 

As one who watches DCC Making the team every year, she will have to wait until April 2017 to audition.

They were/are a weird pair, but Jeff and Jordan seemed genuinely interested in each other to me. I don't think either one of them would have trouble getting dates.

Now they're married with a baby on the way.

• Love 7

Natalie did tell Bronte she wanted to try out for the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders immediately after they got out of the house

Do you think Natalie is tall enough?  It seems the Dallas Cheerleaders are pretty tall, also, didn't she say she had lots of loans and bills to pay?  You don't make anything being a Cheerleader.

I'm sure they need smaller girls for something.  If they have any that do stunts then Natalie would be perfect for that.  

But I don't know much of anything about the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders if they have a separate cheer and stunt team.

So it looks like the feeds will be down from Thursday afternoon (shortly before the Live Episode) til after the Battle Back airs (I'm assuming on the West Coast, but hopefully just after the East Coast). 

(edited)

I wish Nicole would fall of the face of the earth.  I'm so sick of her crush talk.  "Oh, Corey, is so cute.  Oh, Z, Paulie is almost ready to kiss you. I know Corey wants to kiss me, but I'm not reaaaadddddyyy.   Oh, I can't believe I'm telling you this.  Please don't tell anyone.  (except the Live Feeds).  LOL. Corey is so, so, so, so, cute.  I can't believe how cute he is?"

*BARF*

(I really am a nice person...but when someone gets on my last nerve, I can't shake it).

Edited by J.D.
  • Love 12
12 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I wish Nicole would fall of the face of the earth.  I'm so sick of her crush talk.  "Oh, Corey, is so cute.  Oh, Z, Paulie is almost ready to kiss you. I know Corey wants to kiss me, but I'm not reaaaadddddyyy.   Oh, I can't believe I'm telling you this.  Please don't tell anyone.  (except the Live Feeds).  LOL. Corey is so, so, so, so, cute.  I can't believe how cute he is?"

Please tell me this is an exaggeration and not an actual quote!

54 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

So it looks like the feeds will be down from Thursday afternoon (shortly before the Live Episode) til after the Battle Back airs (I'm assuming on the West Coast, but hopefully just after the East Coast). 

I figured this is what would happen. And it will definitely be after the west coast airing. Ugh! I'm gonna be really pissed if we miss an endurance comp.

This is the exact message on the feeds: "The feeds will be down a lil' longer than usual this week, but with good reason! Find out on Battle Back this Friday!"

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I figured this is what would happen. And it will definitely be after the west coast airing. Ugh! I'm gonna be really pissed if we miss an endurance comp.

This is the exact message on the feeds: "The feeds will be down a lil' longer than usual this week, but with good reason! Find out on Battle Back this Friday!"

Oh, you know we will. On the upside, I'm hoping that it means that the teams are over. I'm not sure if it's a fair trade off but I'll take it, if that's the case.

• Love 1

Apparently, Zak is whining to Nicole and James about how Natalie is flirting with Paulie while taking pictures and she's upset that she called him sexy. She keeps saying that Paulie isn't her boyfriend and she says she's upset at Nat asking her if she could take pictures with Paulie, but it's clear the girl is jealous and doesn't like Natalie anywhere near Paulie. Zak also feels like Paulie will never kiss her. Oh...my...god. Zak, get over yourself. This is an egoistical boy we're talking about. Get your head in the game, not in his pants! 

Unfortunately, the Paulie/Natalie picture looks kind of cute. 

• Love 7
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, you know we will. On the upside, I'm hoping that it means that the teams are over. I'm not sure if it's a fair trade off but I'll take it, if that's the case.

Yea I'm thinking the teams will definitely be over. I wonder about RK. I would think they'd wanna keep that going so they have a comp for the Sunday eps, but it feels like it'd be hard to do RK this week with everything else going on. I guess they could just put it on hold for a week and then start it back up next week.

ETA: This Nicole/Z convo is actively disgusting. Can they just get evicted back-to-back asap please. Put us out of our misery!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

I hope Natalie realizes the only reason Day is talking with her is because Day doesn't want Natalie to vote her out.  I can't recall any other time Day bothered to have a conversation with Natalie.  Now she's suddenly all full of sage advise. *eye roll*

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, gunderda said:

I'm sure they need smaller girls for something.  If they have any that do stunts then Natalie would be perfect for that.  

But I don't know much of anything about the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders if they have a separate cheer and stunt team.

Requirements, she can do it.  She has to have a job though. 

http://www.dallascowboys.com/content/auditions-faq

7 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I hope Natalie realizes the only reason Day is talking with her is because Day doesn't want Natalie to vote her out.  I can't recall any other time Day bothered to have a conversation with Natalie.  Now she's suddenly all full of sage advise. *eye roll*

Natalie is on the block with her.  She has another angle.  Probably greasing the skids for a Day, James, Nat alliance, cutting out Z and Paulie and roping in Nicole and another, Michele perhaps.  Or Frank.  I am pretty sure she wants Paulie out.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
(edited)
20 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

ETA: This Nicole/Z convo is actively disgusting. Can they just get evicted back-to-back asap please. Put us out of our misery!

Unless they can win a comp when it matters, they absolutely will be.

From Joker's

Paulie is saying Z/Nicole/Mich won't panic in final seven with the guys, until one of them is evicted but then it is too late. NT

Paulie is all but making a final four alliance of Corey/Paulie/Paul/James. NT

After this week's eviction the girls will STILL outnumber the guys 6-5 and yet they are virtually unable to get past petty differences and schoolgirl crushes to band together and make BB history. It's so embarrassing. Get your heads out of your asses, ladies!

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 14
(edited)

Exactly, Wings707!  Day has to be realizing by now that hanging so closely with her alliance will only hurt her in the long run.  I'm assuming Tiff's still going this week, but Day being on the block has to make Day aware of how mortal she is.  She's going to start 'working the room' in weeks to come.  Can't say I blame her.  Eventually, Michelle will be the one who stands alone (methinks) because Michelle makes no effort to warm up to anyone except her own alliance. 

Edited by J.D.
  • Love 2

I'd rather Paulie and Corey were cut out. That's why I want Day to go after the boys. Her, Frank, and Bridgette are the only ones guaranteed to do it. Plus, I really do want the women to be better than the men this season, and I don't want Paulie, Corey, or Frank anywhere near the finals. I'd rather have it be a Zak/Nicole final two than a Corey/Paulie one. Unfortunately, those two are so wrapped up in their showmance that they won't see their evictions coming until it's way too late. Michelle's too wrapped up in being a Mean Girl, Day's too wrapped up in telling lies and spreading confusion, and Bridgette's too wrapped up in Frank to do anything either. Natalie could, but she has zero power as the girls don't like her. 

Come on, girls! Pull it together next week! My god, I just wanted one season where the women dominate. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'd rather Paulie and Corey were cut out. That's why I want Day to go after the boys. Her, Frank, and Bridgette are the only ones guaranteed to do it. Plus, I really do want the women to be better than the men this season, and I don't want Paulie, Corey, or Frank anywhere near the finals. I'd rather have it be a Zak/Nicole final two than a Corey/Paulie one. Unfortunately, those two are so wrapped up in their showmance that they won't see their evictions coming until it's way too late. Michelle's too wrapped up in being a Mean Girl, Day's too wrapped up in telling lies and spreading confusion, and Bridgette's too wrapped up in Frank to do anything either. Natalie could, but she has zero power as the girls don't like her. 

Come on, girls! Pull it together next week! My god, I just wanted one season where the women dominate. 

Why?

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'd rather Paulie and Corey were cut out. That's why I want Day to go after the boys.

I think Day is the one, at this moment to push (in her odd way) for Paulie out.  She observes and sees things.  The only problem is her method.  Spreading lies or just talking trash to everyone about her mark is not effective.  Get organized, make sense for your mission and gather some troops, be strong.  This group is more likely to flip on a weekly basis than other seasons. She has a chance but can she do it?

• Love 1
Just now, J.D. said:

Why?

Because there are so many seasons where the women split apart while the men stay strong in a group and overpower so many of the females. Joey from season 16 wanted an all girls alliance but the men literally got her evicted while they formed their own boys alliance. The girls keep getting used and used again by the boys, and I had hoped that maybe the girls could set aside any emotional drama to prove viewers wrong about an all girls alliance. I wanted them to dominate over the boys, but it looks like the tides are turning because none of the girls can keep the game in mind and so many have been making it person. It's just like Natalie said many times. This house is just like being in high school. It's so petty and emotionally driven by the women. 

Plus, even if half the girls annoy me, I still like them better than the boys. Paulie, Corey, Frank, and Paul all disgust me. James is the only decent guy in the house. I may get annoyed at Zak and Nicole, but Zak seems tolerable when she's around people like Natalie and James. Nicole's in a good position in the house. Day has a good perception on the house and if she could just not do what she's doing, she could really rally the women together. Michelle....well, Michelle had me when she saved Tiffany, but then she lost me this week with her constant bashing of other women. It's just disappointing. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's just like Natalie said many times. This house is just like being in high school. 

I loved when she said it was like elementary school, because that is actually much closer to the truth. Z and Nicole in particular are so childish. And actually Paulie and Frank are in some ways, too.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I think Day is the one, at this moment to push (in her odd way) for Paulie out.  She observes and sees things.  The only problem is her method.  Spreading lies or just talking trash to everyone about her mark is not effective.  Get organized, make sense for your mission and gather some troops, be strong.  This group is more likely to flip on a weekly basis than other seasons. She has a chance but can she do it?

True.  Anybody who's not part of a couple should be trying to break the couples up by getting at least one of them out.

• Love 4
(edited)
6 minutes ago, J.D. said:

True.  Anybody who's not part of a couple should be trying to break the couples up by getting at least one of them out.

I think she can get 5 to vote Paulie out.  Herself, Nat, James, Frank, Nicole (Frank will talk her into it) Michele. James knows he is on the bottom of the new F4.  Cory is the sticky one. I don't know where he stands on anything.  Nicole is not going anywhere without him, that is for sure.  Maybe the player who is coming back.  She has 5 without Nic anyway.  Just redid  the math!

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

Yeah, I'm not sure why that is, Lady Calypso, but the women never seem to be able to hold on to an all girl alliance.  Usually one will branch off, ... report back to the boyz what's going on in the hopes of being 'in' with them.... then they use her for information and cast her aside once the all girl alliance falls apart.

• Love 2