Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Does anyone else get a reaction like a bad acid flashback whenever Paul keeps yammering away about "Friendship"? If any word could be banned this season, I would choose that one.

Every time he says it, I think of this....

• Love 3
(edited)

Day shot down Michelle "brainstorming" about keeping Tiffany. But I think she's slowly dropping hints to Tiffany she's leaving. Telling her Fatal 5 doesn't seem to exist anymore, and you have to remember it's just business.

D: "I'm gonna be pissed if Thursday comes and some **** happens and I was out of the loop about it."

Tiffany's eyes get super wide.

D: "Don't think too hard about it."

Edited by mooses

A bird shit on Frank in the backyard!  A sign of things to come?

Sadly, I've always heard that bird poop falling on you is a sign of good luck.  Damnit.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Nashville said:

That, or Paulie heard one of his Jersey Shore buds spouting some standard-issue guido bullshit all about that superfreak trashwhore Natalie he scored with one night, and Paulie was stupid enough to believe him.  Because NO guido ever lied about a sexual exploit, right?  Right?

I can totally picture Paulie and Cody fist pumping at the shoah to some techno.

(edited)
13 minutes ago, Slider said:

Sadly, I've always heard that bird poop falling on you is a sign of good luck.  Damnit.

Nah. A bird pooped on my husband's shoulder one day when we were downtown. I told him that (after laughing so hard I cried and almost had to sit on the ground because of the look on his face) and we went out and bought a lotto ticket. Didn't even get a free play.

I think that bird represented the majority of live feed viewers. Thanks for taking one for the team, random birdie!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 11
(edited)

Tiffany told Michelle about the Showmance Alliance. I doubt Michelle will believe her, but Day is going to be pissed. 

Tiffany was in a lose/lose situation - if she campaigns, it makes her look bad, but if she doesn't, she's most likely goner anyway. At least she's leaking some info around beforehand!

Michelle's reaction: "Honestly, I'm not thinking anything of it. If I'm the fifth or sixth one to go, so be it."

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
55 minutes ago, Slider said:

I think it's a fairy tale people have made up so the poor crappee will feel better.  

For Frank, I'll go with Omen of Doom :)

• Love 7
9 hours ago, NeelyOh said:

From Jokers (looks like Frank is back to "joking" with the women)

"Few mins ago - Frank was joking with Nat & tells her she has Bologna nipples.Nat tells Frank hes disgusting.Frank tells her her nipples are disgusting"
07/11/16 10:30 AM

This is so disgusting. I don't know what the hell is wrong with TPTB at CBS, but this asshat needs to be removed from the BB house and possibly the rest of the human race.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, J.D. said:

Does anyone else get a reaction like a bad acid flashback whenever Paul keeps yammering away about "Friendship"? If any word could be banned this season, I would choose that one.

Every time he says it, I think of this....

Unfortunately, it's not that benign in the context of this show.  There's a reason that "friendship" is a dirty word on Big Brother US -- it was the name of one of the unholiest of alliances in the history of the show.  Likewise, anyone who refers to his own partnerships as "Chilltown 3.0" is dead to me.

As they say on the British version of this show, GET FRANK OUT!!!

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Frank says some crap to Michelle and she gets upset, so she goes outside and tells Nicole that she's near tears and Nicole tells her not to cry over it. And then Bridgette comes out and tells her that Frank is abrasive but he doesn't mean any harm. You go, Giggle Girl, defending your man.

defending an ass slapper and all around asshole......yet another banner moment for "girl power"

4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Nah. A bird pooped on my husband's shoulder one day when we were downtown. I told him that (after laughing so hard I cried and almost had to sit on the ground because of the look on his face) and we went out and bought a lotto ticket. Didn't even get a free play.

I think that bird represented the majority of live feed viewers. Thanks for taking one for the team, random birdie!

See, this is the marriage I want.  One where I can laugh till I cry when a bird shits on my husband's head.

I roam the earth alone until I find the man that will be okay with me laughing till I cry when a bird uses him as a toilet.

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, backformore said:

huh?  for those of us not watching live feeds - what is this about?

Frank wasn't calling Natalie's nipple bologna, he was calling her nipple stick ons things that.

(edited)

I think it's too late.   Nicole is already jealous Zaulie are going to get airtime because they are a legit showmance.   Nicole has been following Corey around like a desperate puppy hoping he will be her cuddle buddy and be in a showmance with her.   I frankly don't care if Z and Nicole get axed in soon because all that girl power shit was a joke and they have been treating Tiff like garbage.   Granted Tiff isn't the brightest tool in the shed but the fact they are keeping people in the game they don't work with speaks to the fact they are using this show to catch dick and not truly play Big Brother. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 4

LMFAO @ Frank thinking that flirting was going to "save him."  If he flirted with Janelle the way he flirts with his Nana, she was probably primed to get rid of him as soon as humanly possible.

• Love 3
(edited)

Michelle is upset about what Tiffany told her earlier this evening and is feeling expendable. And that she "liked everything the way it was."

Day talking to Michelle: "Thursday's gonna be hard ... Everybody's like we gotta get Frank to trust us. The way they're gonna get Frank to trust us is by voting her out.  It's almost like she's being sacrificed. It sucks." She told her to mend fences and mix and mingle with those other girls in case Nicole/Z flip - that way they have other people in the House.

But Day said "It's hard for me to talk to [Tiffany], but I don't want to isolate her ... That girl is my friend. I'm gonna vote for her to stay in here." And that if by some miracle she stayed, she'd be guns blazing and is not coming for Michelle/Day.

And she said they have two days. Everyone is so gung-ho about getting Tiffany out, but she's gonna try subtly to suggest sending Bronte out. Michelle said it won't work.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
(edited)

Tiffany seems to have figured out she should be worried. Tiffany was talking to Day all paranoid, with her medicine all over her face, near tears, and her legs were bleeding because she cut herself a bunch shaving. I actually felt really bad for her. Day told Tiffany to be "Fun Tiffany" tomorrow. Is that a thing? An endangered species? A FUN TIFFANY appears!

And Bridgette talking to the Spy Girls calling Z and Michelle a floater and said she'd be so upset if she's in the end with her instead of Natalie/Bronte because "at least we're playing!" And apparently there was a cake-gate between Michelle and Frank, and Bronte said Michelle should've just "swallowed her pride" for Frank.

Bridgette has totally caught HOH-itis bad. And quite a bit of Frank's ego. "I feel like we're golden!" while contradicting all the other Spy Girls' observations.

Bronte said she's cuddling with Paul for information - Natalie said it's not like you're cuddling him for information, you're just cuddling him and he's giving you information!

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Maybe a feed watcher cleverly disguised a drone as a bird and sent it in to deliver a "package" from us.  Fly over banners are so 2007

5 hours ago, legaleagle53 said:

Unfortunately, it's not that benign in the context of this show.  There's a reason that "friendship" is a dirty word on Big Brother US -- it was the name of one of the unholiest of alliances in the history of the show.

I started watching after that season. Hearing people talk about it over the years almost makes me want to go back and watch it, but do I really want to do that to myself.?

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, poopchute said:

What are the nipple covers for? Does she wear them all the time? Or is it for special occasions? Why does anyone else know about them? Why is anyone even talking about them?

I thought they used to be called pasties.  And I thought exotic dancers used them in towns where nude dancing is not allowed.

But they may also be something you use if you have a case of headlights (in high school, one of my nicknames was "One Headlight" after that song)

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, RCharter said:

I thought they used to be called pasties.  And I thought exotic dancers used them in towns where nude dancing is not allowed.

But they may also be something you use if you have a case of headlights (in high school, one of my nicknames was "One Headlight" after that song)

They're called "dimmers".  True story.

• Love 3

On a side note, I totally forgot that Frank had that stupid NASA hat in season 14 until I was rewatching some of his clips and saw it in a DR session. I cringe because it looked horrible with his goofy hair then and it looks awful now. 

So, now Day wants to keep Tiffany around and she feels sorry for her? Seeing as Day helped to start the get Tiffany out train, I just shake my head as she just realizes that she needs Tiff more than ever. At this point, I just have to hope that Tiffany wins the buy back and comes back, guns blazing. 

Paulie needs to shut up about Natalie now. Some of the guys are starting to talk about her and it's getting frustrating. If Natalie was more of a party girl and maybe not as nice when she first crossed paths with Paulie, it's clear that she's changed. Give her a chance, goddamnit. I just hate that Natalie is getting a bad rep in the house just because Paulie says so. Because he's saying the same stuff over and over, people are starting to really listen to him. 

Paul actually said something that I liked:

I think plenty of people could get him out next week, as long as he doesn't win HOH or veto. If that can happen, he'll be out in a unanimous vote (assuming Bridgette is on the block as well). But Paul is so right. If he's this bad when he's on cameras, is he the same or worse without cameras?

• Love 13
(edited)
3 hours ago, brdwygurl said:

Hearing people talk about it over the years almost makes me want to go back and watch it, but do I really want to do that to myself.?

It really is worth watching. One of their better seasons. It didn't go the way I wanted in the end, but there was a TON of entertainment packed into that one little season. It's one of the few seasons where I'll actually watch highlights of it. There's a good reason that they brought back more people from that season for All-Stars than any other season (said stat totally pulled out of my ass, but I'm pretty sure it's correct). 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It really is worth watching. One of their better seasons. It didn't go the way I wanted in the end, but there was a TON of entertainment packed into that one little season. It's one of the few seasons where I'll actually watch highlights of it. There's a good reason that they brought back more people from that season for All-Stars than any other season (said stat totally pulled out of my ass, but I'm pretty sure it's correct). 

How they (CBS) should had done this season was half vets and half newbies than that been more of a ball game especially since they don't want to do All Stars because of the abundance of money they had to throw at BB7 cast. 

Why bring back three 7th place and one 15th place losers?   Nicole isn't fucking entertaining.   She's whinny,  catty and attention seeking desperate for boyfriend.     Plus she was kicked out twice in BB16 by her own ally Christine.   She's no game player.   Not by a long shot.   I hope Day trips her up soon,  but Day needs to win comps too. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, BlackMamba said:

How they (CBS) should had done this season was half vets and half newbies than that been more of a ball game especially since they don't want to do All Stars because of the abundance of money they had to throw at BB7 cast. 

And I love how the abundance of money that they paid the BB7 cast would have been paid off by, like, a single commercial break (each BB7 houseguest got $4,000 a week - while that's much more than they pay typical HGs, that's also not a whole lot of money). 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

And I love how the abundance of money that they paid the BB7 cast would have been paid off by, like, a single commercial break (each BB7 houseguest got $4,000 a week - while that's much more than they pay typical HGs, that's also not a whole lot of money). 

King Moonves has already said that trump is making the $$$$ just roll in, so it's not like they're hurting for bucks.

(edited)

Just saw this gem:

Frank: Chicks with balls have always scared me.
Corey: Not into it, man!

This is the boy you're throwing your game away for, Nicole! She's such an idiot I can't deal with it. And her shunning Tiffany makes her look like such a mean girl (which she is) and a terrible player (which she is).

Also, Frank and Coco are garbage, but we all already knew that.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8
(edited)
4 hours ago, brdwygurl said:

Maybe a feed watcher cleverly disguised a drone as a bird and sent it in to deliver a "package" from us.  Fly over banners are so 2007

I started watching after that season. Hearing people talk about it [the Friendship] over the years almost makes me want to go back and watch it, but do I really want to do that to myself.?

No, no you don't.  Not unless you want to see a group that was basically Frank multiplied by a factor of six -- and both male and female versions of him!

Edited by legaleagle53
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Frank wasn't calling Natalie's nipple bologna, he was calling her nipple stick ons things that.

But - what was the context in which he was looking at  her nipple stick-ons?  (Which is something I never thought "regular"  women used, just models and actresses who had to appear in slinky evening gowns)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

My thing is the thing is Good ol Moonves treats BB as tbe the ugly step child compared to TAR and Survivor.  He knows going to invest more in those two than Big Brother.   

From Joker's:

Mon 10:05 PM BBT  Michelle, Day, James start singing the song we get during FISH, which is then played as we get FISH to block out the FISH song.

I wondered at the time if the feeds got cut for this.  Just a small bulletin from the Office of Redundant Redundancy.  Gotta love it.  :D

• Love 4
(edited)

Should be interesting to see if they can do it. Nicole/Corey seemed open to it before, but then changed their minds. And with Nicole not trusting Day anymore/targeting her then Day going to her with keeping Tiffany might have the opposite effect.

I'm most interested to see Day talk to Zak about it. And to see if Michelle brings it up to Nicole at all.

ETA: Day is telling James she wants to tell Tiffany on Thursday morning to go to Nicole and tell her to keep her because she's an extra vote and she'll go after Frank. James said Day needs to put the heat of Nicole and Corey.

All of this sounds like it'll push Nicole even more into evicting Tiffany tbh.

• Love 2

Day just told James that she was going to talk to Nic about keeping Tiffany late Wed or Thurs morning.  I fail to see the logic in waiting that long.   I haven't caught up yet, can anyone shine a light on that? 

• Love 1
(edited)
53 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I wondered at the time if the feeds got cut for this.  Just a small bulletin from the Office of Redundant Redundancy.  Gotta love it.  :D

I think you mean the Bureau of Redundancy Bureau.  The one you mentioned closed in 2010.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
(edited)

Day and James talking about evicting Paul instead. I don't know how I feel about that tbh. Paul makes for better feeds than Tiffany tbh. But Tiffany would go after Frank. The thing is though, Tiffany would have to win a comp to get Frank out and I don't have much faith in her abilities.

• Love 6

That clip of Frank -   "Nobody's better at S'ing his own D than Dan"    Oh yeah, Frank, I think you would win that contest.

Also "manipulative-able.  that's a word, right?"   Sure, Frank, if you want it to be a word, let's call it a word.

And yeah, Nicole brushing her hair while it was wet was driving me nuts.   I used to do that when I was young, I never knew any better.  Than a room mate told me it stretches your hair out, and I stopped.  Within months, no more frizzy hair. 

• Love 4

James was saying Nicole would be pissed if they flipped the vote. But he said it's, "Better to ask for forgiveness than permission." They seem to be leaning towards getting Paul out because then they could get Natalie's vote which would mean they'd only need 1 more.

• Love 8
(edited)

I think Nicole would be game for it if James was the one approaching her about it and Day was just there. All they need is 5. 

Paulie was saying this morning that Tiffany is sneaky and he wants her out because she tried to win Veto last week. SHE WAS ON THE BLOCK!!!  And if I remember correctly he told her to go out and try and win it and they will deal with it after if she did. Out of everyone in the house him wanting Tiffany out I think is frankly the worst for his game. But whatever. 

They could get out Bronte instead of Paul. I know James might try and resist it because of Natalie, but he can still vote out Tiffany and say to Natalie that no one told him. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4