Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Putting up Bridgette would be the exact wrong thing to do at this point.  Is Bridgette a sneaky spy?  Sure - but she's a spy you know, which provides a golden opportunity for a disinformation feed.  Keep her and feed her shit, and she'll serve you well.

• Love 7
(edited)

Frank will talk Paulie out of putting Natalie up.  Frank will be against that, and he has Paulie wrapped around his little finger.

Sad but true.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Putting up Bridgette would be the exact wrong thing to do at this point.  Is Bridgette a sneaky spy?  Sure - but she's a spy you know, which provides a golden opportunity for a disinformation feed.  Keep her and feed her shit, and she'll serve you well.

Yeah but assuming that this majority alliance can hold it together for awhile, the HoH or the alliance will have a single target that they want out most, a secondary target that they won't mind if they leave, and a pawn for back up. That leaves Roadkill. Bridgette is the perfect RK pawn. No one's gonna vote her out against Paul, Victor, or Bronte. If, and admittedly it's a big if, also assuming that one of the noms will win Veto, Bridgette's a pretty safe pick that doesn't piss anyone off, especially since the winner of RK is anonymous. She's not an 8 Pack member, the guys on the other side have some weird blame game going against her... I see her as the new Johnny Mac insta-pawn player, only she won't have to throw BotB. 

As was pointed out to me, she's safe from it this week but I wouldn't be surprised to see her in that position again next week. 

ETA: Notice how I automatically assume that Frank will win Roadkill every week. Just 'cause.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

ETA: Notice how I automatically assume that Frank will win Roadkill every week. Just 'cause.

The Grodner Effect

• Love 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, Sara2009 said:

Are we sure it's for no reason? Could something have happened before the feeds came on?

Or maybe she just rubs him the wrong way.

Or maybe because she just won't rub him, at all.

*shrugs*

9 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

The Grodner Effect

Overwhelming no.  Please.

Edited by Overwhelming No
  • Love 4

I'll give this to Paul, his social game is on point. He's had engaging conversations tonight with people he has repeatedly said nasty things about (James, Michelle), and even has me believing him. Which is why he's never mentioned as a serious candidate for eviction. Everyone seems to like the asshole. Vic's strategy seems to doing his hair, gussying up, and trying to play to Nicole.  Also: brooding. He's doing a lot of that.

Natalie tried to explain to Bronte earlier that they have to jump ship. Unfortunately, the ship they're trying to jump to is already too big. They're in a lot of trouble this week. I really wish Paulie didn't have this irrational hatred for Natalie, because she's my favorite, and now I have to worry about her. 

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So this moment is going to make or break Bronte's allegiances right now. Will she go to Victor/Paul and tell them stuff? Will she start distancing herself from them? I want to believe she's on Natalie's side, and she's shown to trust her, but I just don't know about her. 

I just want some drama to happen now. Victor/Paul are going to be targets, and that's a little boring. Not that I mind, because Vic/Paul are awful people, but I just wouldn't mind seeing something fun happen tonight.

She won't break from Natalie. She protected her last night to the knuckleheads when she warned them that Joz was going home. Not that they bought it.

What she needs to do is shelve her dislike for the other side of the house and play nice with them. Could be since she seems to really dislike them.

1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Natalie tried to explain to Bronte earlier that they have to jump ship. Unfortunately, the ship they're trying to jump to is already too big. They're in a lot of trouble this week. I really wish Paulie didn't have this irrational hatred for Natalie, because she's my favorite, and now I have to worry about her. 

I really wish I knew why he hates her so much. The things I've heard him complain about is not at all hatable. 

Funny that James and Frank think they have influence on who Paulie puts up.

• Love 1
(edited)

Vic's strategy seems to doing his hair, gussying up, and trying to play to Nicole.  Also: brooding. He's doing a lot of that.

He also had a short pissing contest with Frank over who lied to who first.  I'm sure Vic thinks he won that, but he looked like a clueless idiot as always.  

Funny that James and Frank think they have influence on who Paulie puts up.

I wish Paulie would go against what Franks wants, but I'll believe it when it happens.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
(edited)

Vic and Paul trying to figure out strategies to present to Paulie. Vic said that they should talk about targeting the "girls", which is valid. But he throws out saying Tiffany as the nominee, which made me crack up laughing. This is why I don't give a shit about these asshats being in trouble. They have no clue! I do hope Vic tries to push for a Tiffany nom. I'd like to see Paulie's face.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 3
(edited)

And their other strategy is to possibly convince Paulie that James is playing everybody, which is also hilarious.

ETA:  They are giving it their best college try, stressing the number of women.  Paulie is paying good lip service, but I don't think he's biting.  Paulie did say he might be willing to put one of them up against James, but he has to weigh this options and see.

In other news, Paul thinks he cracked his skull and has a concussion.

Edited by vb68

Calling my shot. Paulie is going to put up Bronte/Natalie. The whole "8 girls and only 6 guys" argument being presented to him right now is tailor made for him. He's going to jump all over that. Bummer. I really want Vic out of my house.

• Love 5
48 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

He's going to jump all over that. Bummer. I really want Vic out of my house.

There's still two great opportunities for Vic to leave with the Roadkill and Veto comps. In fact, I'd rather Vic be backdoored anyways if I was in Frank's position. 

Paulie does seem like a guy who will talk a good game but then not want to make a big move because he's afraid of Victor coming after him later if he wins POV.

As for the real life problems Paulie has with Natalie...man, that's just so weird. Did the show just not know about the connection?

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

As for the real life problems Paulie has with Natalie...man, that's just so weird. Did the show just not know about the connection?

You mean - did the same show which has historically demonstrated an intrinsic inability read a potential HG's Twitter feed more than a month or two back miss something in real life?  I can't imagine.  ;>

• Love 15
(edited)

Paul/Victor will never be able to make inroads with the other side because they don't even know there is another side.  They have a fundamental misunderstanding of what has happened so far.  They have no idea that their side is 4 people and the rest of the house is on the other side.  

Edited by MV007
  • Love 3

Day told Z that she thinks Tiffany is really a lesbian, that she lied about being bi to flirt with Paulie. Yikes. 

It kind of blows my mind none of these people see thru Day. That she's a liar and likes to cause distrust among everyone. She's not even a good liar! They're worse than Meg last year. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Vic and Paul trying to figure out strategies to present to Paulie. Vic said that they should talk about targeting the "girls", which is valid. But he throws out saying Tiffany as the nominee, which made me crack up laughing. This is why I don't give a shit about these asshats being in trouble. They have no clue! I do hope Vic tries to push for a Tiffany nom. I'd like to see Paulie's face.

Paulie told James that Paul didn't even know what a backdoor was when he mentioned it. Where do they find these people?

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Someone (I can't remember who) asked Day yesterday if Jozea leaving would be considered a backdoor. 

Maybe because he kept saying he would leave from the back door if he got evicted. :)

• Love 7

Paulie hates Nat, something from RL, got that.  That is all I know.  Is there a crumb of information on this that I have missed?   Some vague reason?  Anything?    

I am good with Victor and Bronte on the block.  If this happens it is not going to be a dull week.  

Paulie will be talked out of Natalie; Frank is good at this. 

10 hours ago, Nashville said:

Brilliant 

36 minutes ago, MV007 said:

Paul/Victor will never be able to make inroads with the other side because they don't even know there is another side.  They have a fundamental misunderstanding of what has happened so far.  They have no idea that their side is 4 people and the rest of the house is on the other side.  

This has given me more enjoyment so far than anything else.  Good casting!  

4 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Someone (I can't remember who) asked Day yesterday if Jozea leaving would be considered a backdoor. 

Bless their little pointed heads.  

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Paulie does seem like a guy who will talk a good game but then not want to make a big move because he's afraid of Victor coming after him later if he wins POV.

So you're saying he's going to pull a Cody? ;)

• Love 7
(edited)

Sounds like it's gonna be Paul/Bronte noms with the intention of backdooring Victor. 

That's what I figured was going to happen.  I guess dumbass  Victor left the HOH last night and thought his boy Paul could negotiate for the both of them. Idiot.  At least Paul knows he has to try and fight for himself. 

One of more interesting things I saw last night (and it was pretty boring as they waited for Paulie to get his HOH room) was that little confrontation where Victor hissed at Frank that he was a liar.  Frank shot it right back and, I'm not even sure what he said Victor lied about, but Victor saw what I think is the real Frank for a few seconds. Steely and cold.

Victor is still also insisting he never asked Nicole out.

Oh and Day was amazed that nobody confronted her or Z. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
(edited)

I would have been really, really ok if Paul and Victor would have been put up together, because I want both of them gone at  one point. Now, there's a likely chance Victor will get picked for veto, win, and pull Paul off, which means Bronte may go home (which wouldn't be awful, but I also don't want Paul/Victor to win with a girl going home to 'even the odds'). I also would find it hilarious if Jozea happened to have to go against one of his best friends to get back into the house.

On the other hand, that would certainly make things dramatic, hopefully. But again, it's definitely going to be either Paul, Victor, or Bronte, so it makes things boring as well. Hopefully some fighting and some interesting drama will make up for the predictable eviction.

Edited by Lady Calypso
(edited)

I'm reading up on last night and caught two disappointing things.

Day questioning Tiffany's bisexuality and saying she's actually a lesbian pretending so she can use Paulie. nagl and it reminds me of her transphobic comments last season. I want to like Day, but she always ruins it.

Nicole/Michelle/Day judging Natalie for buying makeup and hair extensions. Again nagl, ladies.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6
(edited)
59 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Paulie hates Nat, something from RL, got that.  That is all I know.  Is there a crumb of information on this that I have missed?   Some vague reason?  Anything?    

I am good with Victor and Bronte on the block.  If this happens it is not going to be a dull week.  

Paulie will be talked out of Natalie; Frank is good at this. 

Brilliant 

This has given me more enjoyment so far than anything else.  Good casting!  

Bless their little pointed heads.  

What I heard and I am not sure where, Natalie is an event planner in the same area where Paulie is a DJ, and Paulie apparently knows her or knows of her through others.  That supposedly is where he got his impression of her as a spoiled princess.

Edited by Stinamaia
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Day questioning Tiffany's bisexuality and saying she's actually a lesbian pretending so she can use Paulie. nagl and it reminds me of her transphobic comments last season. I want to like Day, but she always ruins it.

That, surprisingly, pisses me off a little bit. This isn't the first time Day's said something about sexuality (I remember her transphobic comments toward Audrey last season), but I was hoping it was a fluke and she grew out of it. I get that it's a game and paranoia sets in, so you question everything. But come on, faking your own sexuality to further yourself? Come on. Hopefully it's just a stupid paranoid thought and she doesn't bring that matter up again. I'm only letting it slide because I'd be thinking some pretty paranoid crazy thoughts while in that house. But if that's what she believes, then Day is going to need to go sooner for my sake. 

It's really eye opening to see all the judgement coming from people through this show. I really need to learn to accept that there are very judgemental people who say and do the wrong thing. Unfortunately, I can be one of those judgmental people, despite my efforts to not be. I just have a feeling it'll get worse from here, since week 2 just started. The girls might be gossiping with each other, and there will be boys who will complain about the girls in the game. That's going to be what this season comes down to. 

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I'm not even sure what he said Victor lied about, but Victor saw what I think is the real Frank for a few seconds. Steely and cold.

That is one faction of Franks personality.  Everyone in there has more going on than the congenial side we often see.  Bronte isn't shy about showing some nastiness!   And the Revs have shown us far more than Frank! 

35 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Oh and Day was amazed that nobody confronted her or Z. 

What happened with them?  

----------------

Roadkill skews the backdoor plan.  It is still possible but with a variable that is difficult to control or calculate. 

• Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I get that it's a game and paranoia sets in, so you question everything. But come on, faking your own sexuality to further yourself? Come on. Hopefully it's just a stupid paranoid thought and she doesn't bring that matter up again.

Yea I mean I get it's a game and you're going to question whether people are lying, but I feel like questioning whether someone is lying about their sexuality is just gross, even in a game. Plus Day has show a bit of a pattern of this kind of behavior so I think it's just her. I don't forget her comments about the twins' weight either. She's just a judgemental, catty person. Sometimes it's funny, but mostly it's just gross.

• Love 5

What happened with them?  

With Day and Z?  Nobody said anything to them about the vote as far as I know.

I read at Jokers that Bronte told Natalie that if she had known Day and Z were flipping, she probably would have flipped too.  

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Roadkill skews the backdoor plan.  It is still possible but with a variable that is difficult to control or calculate. 

This RoadKill twist has the potential to really mess up lots of well laid plans.  I enjoy the uncertainty.  Being it's BB though, it will probably just fizzle out.

• Love 1

Hi everyone!  I've been following this forum for quite some time but decided to actually join in.  I have one question that doesn't seem to have been addressed.  When Julie was interviewing Jozea, she showed him the goodbye messages from players still in the house.  If he has a chance to come back in, wouldn't this be a bit unfair to those still in the house?  I think Day especially could be hurt. However, I do realize that it's Jozea we are talking about  but still!

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

Hi everyone!  I've been following this forum for quite some time but decided to actually join in.  I have one question that doesn't seem to have been addressed.  When Julie was interviewing Jozea, she showed him the goodbye messages from players still in the house.  If he has a chance to come back in, wouldn't this be a bit unfair to those still in the house?  I think Day especially could be hurt. However, I do realize that it's Jozea we are talking about  but still!

Good point.  I hadn't thought about that.  And yes, you are correct.  Nasty send off messages might effect them.  However they are coming in as the underdog; no one wants an evicted person to come back.  The are usually targeted immediately.  

• Love 4
(edited)
51 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea I mean I get it's a game and you're going to question whether people are lying, but I feel like questioning whether someone is lying about their sexuality is just gross, even in a game. Plus Day has show a bit of a pattern of this kind of behavior so I think it's just her. I don't forget her comments about the twins' weight either. She's just a judgemental, catty person. Sometimes it's funny, but mostly it's just gross.

Davonne is calling Tiffany a liar.  She's attempting to cast aspersions on Tiffany's character.  I think the substance of the purported lie is immaterial here.  This is about making Tiffany look like a liar.  I don't think it matters in this game whether you think someone is lying about their sexual preference, job, familial relationship, whatever.  The point is that they are lying and shouldn't be trusted.  I wouldn't hold this against Davonne because there is a sexuality component.  However, I will hold it against Davonne because its stupid.

Edited by MV007
  • Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, Maggie Mae said:

Well this game isn't exactly "Fair", and the house guests know to "Expect the Unexpected". Some in the house have speculated that they might do a Pre-Juror Returnee, Day included.  So if herself and others chose to be snarky in their goodbye messages that is on them because the producers can use whatever they want.  

My first thought when Jozea said that "That Calafiore isn't long for this game" or whatever he said was, YUP Paulie is our winner of Big Brother 18, because everything Jozea has said this season has been completely wrong and totally opposite of what exactly is happening. Haha. Shown by the fact that he 1. Blames the whole power shift on Natalie 2. Thought the shift happened over the course of 2 days. Also his other million delusions haha.  

Anyway in regards to what is going to happen for the nominations I read something from Ian Terry on Twitter that I thought was interesting. He said that if someone knew they were the target aka Victor and that they were trying to backdoor them, you try hard for the Roadkill and nominate yourself if you win it so you CAN for sure play in the Veto. I thought that was clever, but I don't think Vic would think that. He asked McCrae if the MVP in his season was allowed to vote for themselves, he said he asked but didn't remember what the answer was, but he thinks its allowed. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1

Davonne is really awful at Big Brother. I won't be surprised if she's a pre-jury boot again. She was only brought back for her one liners in the DR.  

• Love 2

Well, as Sioban JW says, this game is inherently unfair but I still think that of all the goodbye messages shown to Jozea, Day revealing a 'betrayal' was bad.  Jozea, bless his heart, is not the sharpest tool in the shed but that was so obvious that he may just pick up on it.

• Love 4

He said that if someone knew they were the target aka Victor and that they were trying to backdoor them, you try hard for the Roadkill and nominate yourself if you win it so you CAN for sure play in the Veto.

That's very interesting.  Never occurred to me that somebody could nominate themselves.   I don't see very many , if any, of them actually having the guts to do that, though. 

12 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Well this game isn't exactly "Fair", and the house guests know to "Expect the Unexpected". Some in the house have speculated that they might do a Pre-Juror Returnee, Day included.  So if herself and others chose to be snarky in their goodbye messages that is on them because the producers can use whatever they want.  

I actually think that's why Day toned it down. If she thinks there's a chance there could be a pre-juror returnee (I assume they know about the 99 days in the house), she would tone it down to cover her ass. Day played it alright, in that she said she wanted to play with Jozea (we know this is a lie) but he was rubbing people the wrong way with the Messiah talk (truth) and she had no choice but she wishes him the best and all that. 

I also believe they edit some goodbye messages, mostly to not reveal any secrets or alliances or whatever that the houseguests may reveal. For example, there's a chance Frank could have revealed the 8 Pack to Jozea in his message so that he would be aware on how delusional he was in thinking he was part of the majority. To ensure that Frank's game, and the 8 Pack isn't exposes if Jozea goes back in the house, they have to edit out those moments and keep the messages generalized. 

I wouldn't think you could nominate yourself for Roadkill, especially since it's highly risky if you don't win, but...I mean, the rules they tell us never outright state that you can't, right? Overall, you'd have to be pretty damn confident that you're winning veto, or else you just put yourself up to be evicted. But if you know you're the backdoor target, then I guess there's no other choice. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

I think that's part of the reason Day chose to blame her decision to vote Jozea out on his self comparisons to jesus christ.

She didn't rub an alliance in his face, she didn't tell him that she knew he was going home almost from the very start, she didn't tell him that him moronically revealing his entire game plan (which included getting the vets out first) to her was pretty much what put him on everyone's radar.

Nope -- just "I really wanted to play all summer with you, but it upset me when you called yourself the messiah...bye!"

I can't fault Nicole for sticking it to Jozea, but because Jozea is a delusional half-wit and told everyone about how he is gunning for HOH, he can't know that Nicole got that information from Day.

If/When he comes back into the competition, I'm betting that Day could possibly talk him back onto her side.

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't know.....it does seem like a valid strategy in a house where everyone is going to "use their sexuality to get ahead!"

I can understand being upset over it, but suddenly I heard Jozea is not gay, but bi.  And was engaging in flirtation with Natalie.  The news that Jozea is into women is news to me.  I would have thought his daughter was the result of him trying desperately to be "straight" to please friends and family.

So.....did Jozea come up with bi-sexuality as a way to increase his influence in the game?  I don't know.

I'm still not sure if Zach is sort of into dudes.  But for a guy that proclaimed to be straight, I think he and Frankie were very.......close.  And that would sort of be an example of a person not changing their sexuality, but maybe presenting a different picture, so they could flirt and get ahead.

• Love 2
(edited)

Paulie nominated Paul/Bronte with the intent to backdoor Victor. Victor for POV imo! Paulie would be SO pissed lol.

ETA: James is telling Bronte he'll use the veto on her. lmao!

ETAA: It continues to crack me up that Paulie has no idea he's not actually apart of this alliance. So hilarious!

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, RCharter said:

So.....did Jozea come up with bi-sexuality as a way to increase his influence in the game?  I don't know.

I would absolutely hope not. That kind of stuff could get messy fairly quickly, if that's the case. I think there's a difference between using your sexuality to get further, and outright lying about your sexuality to get yourself further. I think Jozea was saying that he was bisexual from the beginning, so I can only take his word that he's bisexual. If he was lying about that, or if Tiffany was, I'd be equally as disappointed. Even more so if they used that fact to get ahead. 

So, Paul/Bronte up on the block? As much as I want Victor to win POV, I'm so incredibly nervous about Natalie going instead of Bronte. I can't help it; she's my favourite and she really only has James, Bronte, Bridgette, and Tiffany. Bronte would be beside her on the block, Bridgette and Tiffany are untrustworthy to everyone, and James is only one guy! 

• Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

As much as I want Victor to win POV, I'm so incredibly nervous about Natalie going instead of Bronte. I can't help it; she's my favourite and she really only has James, Bronte, Bridgette, and Tiffany. Bronte would be beside her on the block, Bridgette and Tiffany are untrustworthy to everyone, and James is only one guy! 

Shit you're right. If Victor won POV Paulie would definitely put Natalie up. I don't think Natalie has James at all. Sure he likes her boobs but he wouldn't stick his neck out to save her at this point. I still think Bronte would go, but who knows what would happen. idc though I still want Victor to win veto just because I want something different and interesting and I want Paulie to be pissed. Cody was always so hilarious when even a tiny thing didn't go his way and I expect the same from Paulie.

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I would absolutely hope not. That kind of stuff could get messy fairly quickly, if that's the case. I think there's a difference between using your sexuality to get further, and outright lying about your sexuality to get yourself further. I think Jozea was saying that he was bisexual from the beginning, so I can only take his word that he's bisexual. If he was lying about that, or if Tiffany was, I'd be equally as disappointed. Even more so if they used that fact to get ahead. 

So, Paul/Bronte up on the block? As much as I want Victor to win POV, I'm so incredibly nervous about Natalie going instead of Bronte. I can't help it; she's my favourite and she really only has James, Bronte, Bridgette, and Tiffany. Bronte would be beside her on the block, Bridgette and Tiffany are untrustworthy to everyone, and James is only one guy! 

I hope I'm wrong too.  I think Tiffany said in her intro that she was bi-sexual so, like you said, I have a tendency to believe her.

But is it a strategy that is so wild that I couldn't potentially see it happening in a game that every year boasts people who are "willing to use their sexuality to get ahead!"  I don't know?  I mean you stack the house with young attractive people, on a show known for "showmances" and it seems at least possible that there might be a wily player with no real moral high ground who is willing to go there.

The plan should always be to backdoor Paul, IMO.  He seems to be a fairly strong competitor, and he is also an asshat.  I feel like you could talk almost anyone who won POV into taking someone off the block so he can be put on.  I would also want to break Paul and Victor up, both are strong players, seem aligned with each other and are assholes.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

They still show them goodbye messages, they just don't use the really bad/mean ones or ones that give specific info about the game.

I didn't think Day's did anything to hurt her if he comes back as it was probably pretty clear who voted against him.  

Just now, RCharter said:

The plan should always be to backdoor Paul, IMO.  He seems to be a fairly strong competitor, and he is also an asshat.  I feel like you could talk almost anyone who won POV into taking someone off the block so he can be put on.  I would also want to break Paul and Victor up, both are strong players, seem aligned with each other and are assholes.

Most of these people are not bothered by Paul. They hate Victor much more and apparently are more afraid of him game-wise. I think Paul is more dangerous in a number of ways, but tbh I'm glad they don't see it. Paul might be the only hope of trying to break up Bomb Squad 2.0.

1 minute ago, gunderda said:

I didn't think Day's did anything to hurt her if he comes back as it was probably pretty clear who voted against him.  

Poor Jozea is stupid so it wasn't clear to him! But his alliance knows what happened so if he were to come back (he won't) then they'd clue him in.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Shit you're right. If Victor won POV Paulie would definitely put Natalie up. I don't think Natalie has James at all. Sure he likes her boobs but he wouldn't stick his neck out to save her at this point. I still think Bronte would go, but who knows what would happen. idc though I still want Victor to win veto just because I want something different and interesting and I want Paulie to be pissed. Cody was always so hilarious when even a tiny thing didn't go his way and I expect the same from Paulie.

I would hope that it's Bronte who goes, but we can never ever be sure. Natalie would 100% go up 'as a pawn' to some, as a possible target to Paulie. She still has a good shot at staying, but do I want to take that chance? No, she's the nicest girl in the house right now. While everyone else is gossiping and calling each other names behind their backs while still pretending they're all about girl power, Natalie's been trying to watch what she says, she's been emotional about her position in the house, she's an intelligent woman who knows where she stands, and it seems a lot of the guys don't like her, besides her looks. Could she turn to the gossiping and talking about others like a mean girl further down the road? Sure, of course. I know from experience that being surrounded by catty individuals who like gossiping and talking shit can rub off. It's amplified ten times in a house where you only see those same people for three months. But right now, the fact that she's stated that she's been trying to keep it real and true to herself, that she does feel like she's been too nice, and that she hasn't said anything mean about anyone goes to show her true character.