Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Tiff and Bronte? Did they do the nominations today?

Paulie had already nominated Paul and Bronte as HoH.

Vic won BBRK, and his nom is apparently Tiffany.

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Tiff and Bronte? Did they do the nominations today?

Victor won Roadkill and is putting Tiffany up as the 3rd nominee. So Paul, Bronte and Tiffany.

2 minutes ago, urusai said:

here goes tiff going full on van and tears and stuttering after finding out she's going up for nom.   what the fuck is up with this rousso gene that makes them so emotional?

Bless Paulie for letting the cat out of the bag and making the feeds interesting tonight.

Paulie: I told you so you wouldn't freak out. Please don't freak out

Tiffany: *commences freaking out*

Cut to everyone coming up to HOH and having to pretend they had no idea. They're awful liars haha.

• Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, urusai said:

here goes tiff going full on van and tears and stuttering after finding out she's going up for nom.   what the fuck is up with this rousso gene that makes them so emotional?

Heck, I like Tiffany for the most part, and she's getting on my last nerve with the dramamama shit.

This is Big Brother, darlin' - I'm sure you watched it a time or two when your big sister was playing, and noms are part of the game.

Ain't no snowflake in this House so special they're Block-immune for all time, and that includes you.

I got no desire to resurrect Cue Waterworks!!!®, so PLEASE give it a rest.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, urusai said:

props to vic for letting them know who his nomination was. 

i thought the roadkill winner could be anonymous?  

S/he could - but while Victor has the option to keep his BBRK win a secret, he apparently doesn't have the capability.  :P

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 8
(edited)

Please Nashville, Tiff is a rousso. "It's in her nature" to be the bestest ever and always be right.  

The props to vic was pertaining to him not keeping it a secret that he won roadblock.

Edited by urusai
  • Love 2
(edited)

i thought the roadkill winner could be anonymous?  

Yes and that would had been the smart thing to do, but math aside, poor Vic is just not very bright.

..and COOKIES!!!  Don't forget the f**king cookies!

So sad I can upvote that only once!  So funny yet so true.

Edited by vb68
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Never underestimate the power of cookies. I snagged my husband that way. Keep it up, Bridgette!

It would probably work on me as well - but chocolate cookies, not peanut butter.

(edited)

They tell Tiffany to keep the fact that she's going up under wraps.

Not even two minutes later, she's in the London bedroom spilling it to the Spy Girls.

Just now, Nashville said:

It would probably work on me as well - but chocolate cookies, not peanut butter.

Heh. It was actually my soft chocolate chip cookie recipe that did it. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

Watching Z flirt with Paul in HOH bed on BBAD now. Wow. She told him she has a crush. He is uncomfortable.  Z, pay attention to what he is saying to you with his body language. Ah well. He is not into you. Or wait until Tiffany goes, lol. Love the one you're with!

• Love 1
Just now, wings707 said:

Watching Z flirt with Paul in HOH bed on BBAD now. Wow. She told him she has a crush. He is uncomfortable.  Z, pay attention to what he is saying to you with his body language. Ah well. He is not into you. Or wait until Tiffany goes, lol. Love the one you're with!

That's what I kept saying but all the Zaulie shippers won't hear it. A girl should not have to chase after a guy. If he likes you, you will know. Doesn't matter if he's tired, etc.

• Love 4

Ohhhh, Tiff just walked into the love nest. Tiff has 2 reasons to melt down now. I am behind everyone.  Z said don't move when she left for bathroom. Lol staking her claim. 

Oh god here we go with the Tiff meltdown that I missed. I have FF though! !

Brigdette is gunning for the Vets hardcore. She is not fooled by Frank at all.

I have a question, does Natalie know James threw this HOH to sabotage her team? I am starting to get annoyed by her vocal trust in him. I hope she gets information that curbs that a bit

• Love 3
(edited)

I'm actually liking Bridgette a lot more after hearing that conversation with Natalie. Thank God for BBAD. You can't trust the show to get an accurate perception of the hamsters.

And Nicole was just blowing smoke up Vic's ass, right?

Edited by delicatecutter
  • Love 1

From Joker's:

Fri 11:10 PM BBT Day tells James and Zakiyah that Tiffany is worse then Vanessa.

How would Da know?  She was only in the House for 2 weeks - hardly enough to be an expert on the enigma which was Lady MacV.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

From Joker's:

Fri 11:10 PM BBT Day tells James and Zakiyah that Tiffany is worse then Vanessa.

How would Da know?  She was only in the House for 2 weeks - hardly enough to be an expert on the enigma which was Lady MacV.

We all think she is worse too!

• Love 1

Tiffany whimpering to Natalie and Bronte.  Again.

Ok, I'm done with Tiffany.

She obviously doesn't have the stomach for the game she signed up for.

She should leave before she gets the furniture to rusting.  She might drown the ants.

• Love 5
(edited)

Geez, a bro-lliance is coming to fruition. What a surprise. I don't think I can take another whole season of that. When Frank revealed to Natalie that Jozea was leaving, Nicole and Tiffany knew exactly what he was up to, but Paulie wouldn't hear it. It's like he found the Derrick to his Califiore.

And it seems like the Fatal Five's whispers about not liking the boys' willingness to cut Tiffany so quickly have died down. It doesn't help that Day will never trust Tiffany (even though I think she's useful to Day/Nicole since Tiffany really hates Frank and will be more likely than Cory/Paulie to side with them when the time comes).

Tiffany leaving this week just makes Frank stronger. She seems to be one of the few who sees through him, which is exactly why he wants her gone sooner rather than later. And, man, his schtick gets old fast. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, mooses said:

Tiffany leaving this week just makes Frank stronger. She seems to be one of the few who sees through him, which is exactly why he wants her gone sooner rather than later. And, man, his schtick gets old fast. 

Tiffany doesn't like Frank because he yelled at her about about the missing wine.  I would have been irritated with her, too.  Rather than taking responsibility for telling a very stupid lie she decides to take to her bed and hate Frank.  

Frank wants her gone because she is useless and he doesn't like her attitude.  He does not fear her ability to do harm to him. 

Frank is playing the game well and the only one doing so.*   Of course he is playing both sides; that is what you do to avoid being put on the block. It benefited not only him but his alliance.  The Rev is now giving the side eye to the Spy girls!   Tiffany saw, as did others,  but rather than seeing this could help her she took to her bed.

She has no credibility with anyone.  She could have become one of their (all of them) sweethearts but again she stayed in bed rather than socializing.  The Revs love Nic because she talks and engages them, not an easy thing to do. :^) 

Tiffany has alienated herself from her own alliance and from the looks of things last night Nat and Bronte are done with her, too! 

Fatal 5, what a perfect name.  The girls wanted an alliance, okay.  An alliance is more than whispering about the boys. Do something!  

* I have to put it out of my mind that he supports Trump and that is not easy.  I would bet my life that James, Paul, Vic and Cory do, as well.   

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

I'm reading up what I missed when I went to bed last night. Oh, Tiffany. Yeah, I agree that she's no Vanessa. I actually might have been one of the only ones who loved Vanessa, tears and all. I thought she was an excellent player and she got to the final three for that very reason. Tiffany keeps saying she doesn't want to be her sister, and she's right. She isn't her sister, except with the emotional state. Again, it's not a bad thing, but Tiffany hasn't done much to convince me she's a good player. Most of them aren't, mind you, but Tiffany's either been in the background or crying. So I'm slowly warming up to the idea that she might leave this week. I'd rather it be Paul or Bronte if it can't be Victor, though. However, she does seem to be a rational person under all those tears. I think if she learns to chill the hell out and talk some more game, she could be a good player. She knows her freakouts are very Vanessa-like, so she's totally aware. That's the one thing I do appreciate about her. And, I mean, why should she just accept that she's totally safe? She's Vanessa's sister; she probably has some inkling that her and Paulie are the next big targets after the vets because of their siblings. I'd be a little paranoid too. She just needs to learn to hide her paranoia better. 

I really want Victor to win so Bronte can leave, I'll be honest. I want to see Natalie with other people who will actually help her game, and Bronte's sucking up to the boys last week really tainted her in my mind. Natalie can't just stick with Bridgette, so she'll have to really fight to stick around. And Tiffany and James like her enough where I think they can be convincing of her usefulness. Also, Natalie is much smarter and more observant than Bronte. Natalie has each alliance and group pegged. Bronte's contribution? "I don't think Victor is lying to us". 

Trump supporters confuse me, especially when it's younger individuals and people of colour...basically, all minorities. However, this is a game. They may lose serious points with me (I'm talking to you, James), but I have to put their political views aside for the name of the game. I can dislike their choices outside of the game, but inside it's all moot. Basically....they really should never talk about political views in the house. I know, three months in there and it's hard, but it's better to shut your trap about who you support and who you don't. It's worse if they actually get into a political debate. 

• Love 4

It's interesting how a second season on this show can change my opinion of a house guest.  I was thrilled about Nicole being back, but she has grated on my nerves at times with her whining.  I don't remember her whining this much in BB16, but maybe I just blocked it out.  I wasn't too fond of James and his pranks last season, but pranks aside, he hasn't bothered me too much so far at all.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Sammich said:

It's interesting how a second season on this show can change my opinion of a house guest.  I was thrilled about Nicole being back, but she has grated on my nerves at times with her whining.  I don't remember her whining this much in BB16, but maybe I just blocked it out.  I wasn't too fond of James and his pranks last season, but pranks aside, he hasn't bothered me too much so far at all.  

I think the people in the house help that a lot. In 16, Nicole had a lot more dislikeable people, so it was easy to ignore the whining. She had Christine as her friend, and Christine was not a nice girl at all. Nicole was annoying when she was with her, but the moment she detatched herself and found a better group, she became a better person. I mean, compared to people like Frankie and Christine, Nicole's a breath of fresh air that you can actually watch. Now, this season, she's surrounded herself by women and she can't stop whining about things. I'm not quite sure why, but there you go. 

James' pranks were entertaining last season, I'm not gonna lie. This season, they're awful and annoying. He didn't up his game, and it makes me a bit sad. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I hope Tiffany wins veto just to send the 8-Pack into a tailspin. 

It is very risky but if she won, she should use it on Bronte. She would be keeping her word to her big alliance and helping with the goal of getting out their target. That should earn her some real credibility with them.

The Spy Girls would forever be in her debt. They already like her, they'll adopt her after she does.

Bridgette should really be working on a 'slop' cookie that makes that stuff palatable.  She would be guaranteed to go far if she did and kept it secret.  I'm not sure how many other foods/ingredients are allowed on a slop diet but she should be trying this along with other cookie recipes. 

• Love 2

I hope they don't lose track of the goal of Vic out, if impossible Bronte goes.  Easy to get Tiff out later, just sit tight and bear it.  

Lady Calypso, I was a Vanessa fan too, through the tears and all.  She was a good player, something her sister lacks. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Tiffany doesn't like Frank because he yelled at her about about the missing wine.  I would have been irritated with her, too.  Rather than taking responsibility for telling a very stupid lie she decides to take to her bed and hate Frank.  

But she also does see through him.  She correctly called what he was doing on the spot when he told  Natalie about the Jozea vote.  She's an emotional wreck, but she's very observant at times too.  And Frank knows she's not under his spell, so I disagree that he's not targeting her for game reasons.  Everything Frank does in there is about the game.  He's hardcore like Derrick or Dan.    I don't think he's as good as them, but I can tell the wheels never start churning.

And if the Spye Girls figured that out, yay!  More power to them.   I want more people to realize it, like Day, Nic, and Paulie.

The Revs love Nic because she talks and engages them, not an easy thing to do. :

That's debatable.  The love comes and goes.  She moves up and down their hitlist, last night included.

I hope they don't lose track of the goal of Vic out, if impossible Bronte goes.  Easy to get Tiff out later, just sit tight and bear it.  

Frank and Day put it on the table last night.  We will see how much sway Davonne has this week because she really wants it.

BTW Paulie royally pissed both Day and Nic off by telling Tiffany she was going up.  They called that a Jozea move.  Heh. 

ETA:  I'm a Vanessa fan too.  Never got the hate.  I think she's awesome. 

Edited by vb68
Added more thoughts
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, TV-Lurker said:

If Victor suspected (HA!) that he was being back-doored, could he have nominated himself to assure that he was playing the Veto?

We don't really know. Personally I doubt it, but some seem to think you can nom yourself with the RK power.

41 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I hope Tiffany wins veto just to send the 8-Pack into a tailspin. 

This!

• Love 2
(edited)
18 minutes ago, vb68 said:

But she also does see through him.  She correctly called what he was doing on the spot when he told  Natalie about the Jozea vote

It was not hard to see and she was not alone in that observation.  

Frank knows she's not under his spell, so I disagree that he's not targeting her for game reasons.  Everything Frank does in there is about the game

I stand corrected.  I have not heard him voice that to anyone but it makes sense. I am often on the wrong feed! 

Frank and Day put it on the table last night.  We will see how much sway Davonne has this week because she really wants it.

What on the table?  Tiff out, I assume.  Why does she have it in for her?  She is not a smart player. 

Edited by wings707
13 minutes ago, vb68 said:

BTW Paulie royally pissed both Day and Nic off by telling Tiffany she was going up.  They called that a Jozea move.  Heh. 

Really? I actually thought that was a smart move on his part. If they had kept it from Tiffany, there would have been a bigger blowout. This way, he can calm her down faster, she knows that she can trust him, and she doesn't blow anything up. It's not even a Jozea move at all, because he's not stating that she's his target or that he'll get her out, or whatever. He's telling her that Victor is putting her up and these are the reasons why. Jeez, Nicole and Day, chill the hell out. 

Tiffany winning veto would be bad for her game, because she's in a tight spot. I know she'd want to use it on herself, to guarantee safety, but that means her alliance would be pissed at her. Tiffany using it on Bronte or Paul would be good for her trust with them, but then she'll become even more paranoid about if she's going home, whether it was the right idea, if the viewers would think it's a horrible game move, etc. So I'm in a tight spot when it comes to Tiffany, because I still like her enough where I don't want her to leave this early. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Really? I actually thought that was a smart move on his part. If they had kept it from Tiffany, there would have been a bigger blowout. This way, he can calm her down faster, she knows that she can trust him, and she doesn't blow anything up.

Yes, smart move. They have time to talk her down.  It is also crucial that she understand that she has to throw the veto.  Vic did this, not her alliance, another point she must absorb. 

• Love 1
(edited)
26 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Tiffany winning veto would be bad for her game, because she's in a tight spot. I know she'd want to use it on herself, to guarantee safety, but that means her alliance would be pissed at her. Tiffany using it on Bronte or Paul would be good for her trust with them ...

IMO Tiffany is right fucked no matter what so she might as well go down in a blaze of glory. She needs to out 8 Pack imo to have a hope of lasting any longer. No one in 8 Pack trusts her and Frank knows she can't be controlled by him like the other minions so he is going to gun hard for her. I pray she doesn't let her emotions blind her to the game, but she will. Sigh.

And like Tiffany is definitely emotional and paranoid and slightly unhinged, but I don't know how anyone can be surprsied. She's been nominated and her whole alliance knew and lied to her about it plus they're telling her to use the veto on someone else. Like Nicole would literally melt the fuck down over that so I don't know why Tiffany is supposed to just happily accept it.

I just saw this gem from Natalie, "I want to show America that girls can be just as badass as guys, can win, and can work together." She is too good for this season. I'm in love with her!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8

What on the table?  Tiff out, I assume.

Yes, Tiffany.   Sorry about the pronouns again.  :)    I think it's only a factor if Victor gets the veto.  But Frank and Day are chomping at the bit.   I don't know what Day's problem is.  Does she want revenge on Vanessa for whatever reason?   I do think Day can be extremely petty.

Really? I actually thought that was a smart move on his part.

Yeah, they came down and vented in the washroom a few minutes after going up to the HOH to fake their concern for her.  Like I said,very petty.   I think they are against telling her anything ever that would cause her to freak.  They also weren't thrilled that Paulie admitted to Tiffany that Frank lied to her.  But I think that was just another excuse for them to bitch about Tiffany.   Why should they care that Frank got thrown under the bus.  I agree it wasn't a Jozea move at all by Paulie.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Yeah, they came down and vented in the washroom a few minutes after going up to the HOH to fake their concern for her.  Like I said,very petty.   I think they are against telling her anything ever that would cause her to freak.  They also weren't thrilled that Paulie admitted to Tiffany that Frank lied to her.  But I think that was just another excuse for them to bitch about Tiffany.   Why should they care that Frank got thrown under the bus.  I agree it wasn't a Jozea move at all by Paulie.

Sorry but the pronouns are throwing me for a loop again!  Who are they, are the same they in every sentence? LOL!

(edited)
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Sorry but the pronouns are throwing me for a loop again!  Who are they, are the same they in every sentence? LOL!

LOL, VB68 is talking about Day and Nicole, who were complaining about Paulie telling Tiffany about her going up.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 1
(edited)

Davonne and Nicole bitching that Paulie told Tiffany that Tiffany was going up as Roadkill.

ETA:  Day also said she was going to have to get on Z, who was cuddling with Paulie at the time, for letting Paulie say that.  Nicole shot that down, correctly saying that Z had no control over what Paulie said.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3