Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7: Speculation and Spoilers Discussion

• Start Topic

What does Arya think she's going to do? Murder Sansa and impersonate her to keep up appearances? Does she think Jon won't notice when he comes back? The show has turned her into a complete psycho. I don't see how killing Littlefinger solves this conflict. She will have repeatedly threatened her own sister with murder by then. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, glowbug said:

According to the spoilers he is. He finally bends the knee and then later they have boatsex. 

I know about those spoilers, but I hope that they give Jon dialogue where he actually expresses gratitude for Dany saving them. To often this show shrugs off these meaningful scenes.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Skeeter22 said:

What does Arya think she's going to do? Murder Sansa and impersonate her to keep up appearances? Does she think Jon won't notice when he comes back? The show has turned her into a complete psycho. I don't see how killing Littlefinger solves this conflict. She will have repeatedly threatened her own sister with murder by then. 

/breakfastbenedict and a few other posters clarified that Arya offers her dagger to Sansa at the end of the scene, essentially suggesting they team up. I guess she just wanted to make Sansa squirm, or else she was satisfied with whatever Sansa told her.

• Love 2

I don't think you are allowed to post gifs and spoilers from the episode. I don't think Previously TV allows it before the episode airs.

Also, HBO is a mess. Why does this always happen to their most anticipated episodes? Maybe the conspiracy theories are true and they really are increasing hype and ratings by releasing the episode early.

But early by a week? Damn!

Edited by anamika
  • Love 7
27 minutes ago, anamika said:

Also, HBO is a mess. Why does this always happen to their most anticipated episodes? Maybe the conspiracy theories are true and they really are increasing hype and ratings by releasing the episode early.

But early by a week? Damn!

Heh, HBO has hit upon the ultimate strategy for thwarting leakers: leak first.

This happened in Season 6, too; 6x05 aired early on one of the foreign HBO feeds.

Very interesting tidbit from 7x06 (from user /twinspiritradio at /Freefolk): when Jon kills a WW surrounded by a number of wights, the wights all explode/collapse midfight. Sounds like the show will eventually have all the wights collapse when the NK is killed. Sounds like the Army of the Dead is a Keystone Army after all, as many have speculated.

A few posters at /Freefolk have also said that Jorah tells Jon he can keep Longclaw and give it to his children...which is an odd comment given that Jorah knows Dany can't have kids, unless of course that's his subtle way of telling Jon to stop sniffing around Dany, heh. (More Jonerys baby foreshadowing, from the sounds of it.)

Edited by Eyes High
  • Love 8
30 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

That's some BS with Viserion. 

I know right. It is amazing how easy it is for people to take down huge fast gliding maneuverable dragons. 

11 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

Very interesting tidbit from 7x06 (from user /twinspiritradio at /Freefolk): when Jon kills a WW surrounded by a number of wights, the wights all explode/collapse midfight. Sounds like the show will eventually have all the wights collapse when the NK is killed. Sounds like the Army of the Dead is a Keystone Army after all, as many have speculated.

I have always thought that killing the Night King and the white walkers is the solution to defeating the wights.

Edited by SimoneS
1 hour ago, Eyes High said:

/breakfastbenedict and a few other posters clarified that Arya offers her dagger to Sansa at the end of the scene, essentially suggesting they team up. I guess she just wanted to make Sansa squirm, or else she was satisfied with whatever Sansa told her.

I'm guessing the bit Friki describes in 707 where Sansa makes it seem for a second like she's accusing Arya of treason in front of everybody is her getting back at Arya, from the sound of that.

22 hours ago, DangerousTangerine said:

He was also noting her concern for Jorah when he first said he would go on the suicide mission and then Jon felt the need to do him one better and lead the damn mission. LOL JEALOUS AS CAN BE!

I couldn't disagree more about it. It was not about doing Jorah one better and lead the damn mission, but about leading the damn mission. There is not way, no way, Jon would allow anyone else, for whatever reason, lead this mission. He is the only one who has seen the WW, he is the only who has fought the WW, and he is the only one who has been beyond the Wall in that group. There is no one better equipped for the job. Also, we are talking about Jon Snow, the guy who ran into an army alone. Sorry, but that scene was not about Jorah or being jealous.

• Love 7
59 minutes ago, Raachel2008 said:

I couldn't disagree more about it. It was not about doing Jorah one better and lead the damn mission, but about leading the damn mission. There is not way, no way, Jon would allow anyone else, for whatever reason, lead this mission. He is the only one who has seen the WW, he is the only who has fought the WW, and he is the only one who has been beyond the Wall in that group. There is no one better equipped for the job. Also, we are talking about Jon Snow, the guy who ran into an army alone. Sorry, but that scene was not about Jorah or being jealous.

I agree. It was about Jon thinking he knows the North and wouldn't feel right sending someone else and not going himself. He's a doer. 

This things always are up to interpretation- and there is a lot of confirmation bias- those pro and anti- Jon/Dany see what they want. 

Edited by Pogojoco
  • Love 1

From Reddit:

Tyrion is in love with her and his motivations are very blurred at this point. I'm sure he was worried about Dany dying when she left, but he was clearly jealous of Jon earlier when they spoke and I think part of him didn't want her to go because he hoped deep down Jon wouldn't come back. I think the original Martin love triangle from way back in his letter to the publisher that was originally Tyrion-Arya-Jon is now replaced by Dany, and Tyrion becomes kind of a villain in S8.

I think Tyrion is the final betrayal of Dany for love..and the kicker is that it's his love of HER that makes him betray her, probably doing something to hurt Jon in some way.

25 minutes ago, anamika said:

Also looks like the wights can be underwater?  So Jon was just messing with Euron when he tells him they can't swim in the finale?

Yes they can. For real. I don't remenber this Euron/Jon spoiler, but maybe it was spoiled wrong: Jon says they can swim/be underwater and that is why Euron bails.

Edited by Raachel2008

I heard that when Jon offers to give back Longclaw to Jorah, that Jorah declines and says Jon should give it to his future kids.

With the amount of boat!baby anvils we are getting, I'm almost expecting Dany to get pregnant with triplets lol.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Eyes High said:

Shouldn't that have also happened at hardhome when he did it there?

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, anamika said:

Oh, okay. There were other folks disagreeing about this as well.

Also looks like the wights can be underwater?  So Jon was just messing with Euron when he tells him they can't swim in the finale?

Remember "dead things in the water" in the books?  Hardhome book did not equal Hardhome show.  But I remember "dead things in the water".  But we never got a clear explanation of exactly WHAT that meant.

• Love 2

I read that Tyrion gets around to doing the logical thing and suggests the Jon marriage, which Dany dismisses by saying he's too short (this season's Kit joke). But of course she then gets on her horse dragon and rushes off to her rescue her man.

I saw screencaps of the scars, I'm very glad they included Dany's reaction after it's been brought up repeatedly in the dialogue. Seeing is believing, and knowing that Jon too has miraculously come back from something that should have killed him might have played a part in her feeling free to be so vulnerable in front of him.

And yeah, baby anvils everywhere. Whether Jon is dead or endgame king, he's got to be alive enough to father a child after all this foreshadowing.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, doram said:

It wasn't only  about Jorah and being jealous but Jorah's offer definitely triggered something in Jon, because that scene was staged that way. There's a reason why Jorah first declares he'll get a wight, before Jon makes it a mission that he'll be in charge of. They could easily have had it the other way around - Jon declares that he'll go to the North for the wight, and Jorah volunteers to join to serve Dany's interest. Jon would have led the mission either way but it's definitely staged as something he also does partially in response to Jorah. Similarly, Dany's reactions to both men shows a difference in the way she regards them. It could easily have been written as her being concerned with them equally, but it's not. Then to underline the point, the leaks for the next episode have Tyrion commenting on this. And of course all this is leading up to the #Boatsex of Episode 7. 

Whether Jon did it to one up Jorah or not, the number motivation was fleshed out twice in the episode. Davos said that wildlings will not follow Jorah, and Tormund didn't have a favorable reaction to finding out that Jorah was a Mormont. 

6 hours ago, Raachel2008 said:

Yes they can. For real. I don't remenber this Euron/Jon spoiler, but maybe it was spoiled wrong: Jon says they can swim/be underwater and that is why Euron bails.

Wights under water is a thing in the books. In ADWD, Jon receives a letter from Cotter Pyke telling him there are dead things in the water.

6 hours ago, Oscirus said:

I think you can handwave that as there being 4 WW. I haven't see the episodes or the spoilers, but I'm assuming the NK and the other WW he's with arrive on the scene after Jon dispatched that WW he's been fighting with? I'm looking forward to that fight. 

I always thought that the second the NK was killed, that the WW he created would die too along with the army of the dead. He's the one animating them, and he transferred his magic onto Craster's sons. 

16 hours ago, Oscirus said:

Maybe its related to the type of WW it is?  There are the ones with crowns/horns which I think are more powerful and then the ones who have smoother heads that usually have long hair.  We've only seen the latter kind ever be killed, first by Sam and then by Jon.

Edited by TarotQueen
Removed speculative words after checking 3/8 and 5/8

If Sansa finds out about Aryra, Bravos, and being a faceless man..... I wonder if she will put one one and try to trick LF ...... it would be one of the few things she has ever done to earn her brownie points.  Personally, I feel like if Sansa betrays Jon to gain power over the North, I feel like it would kind of be a repeat of the Nights watch, when he was betrayed and murdered.   I think Sansa and Arya will end out working together to kill LF..... maybe steal his face to keep control over the army of  the Vale.

I don't believe that Tyrion or Viersys is the spy..... I honestly think it might be Missandei or Grey worm, but I think it will not be intentional.

Edited by LadyChaos

I know right. It is amazing how easy it is for people to take down huge fast gliding maneuverable dragons. 

That depends really.  Someone throws a large spear and takes down a flying dragon.  One of the watchers say, "Are we supposed to believe that could happen?"  A person standing next to him then asks, "So you didn't notice the blue tights, red cape and big 'S' on his chest?"  The Night King is not "people".  He hasn't been "people" for 8,000 years.  He's an immortal, powerfully magical being.  I haven't seen the ep so I don't know how it plays out, but I can accept that he can do things that humans can't.

My assumption is that if a WW is killed, only the wights that he raised would fall apart; we don't know where they might have been when Jon killed him.  Since the Night King is the "sire" of all WW, I'm also assuming that taking him down would destroy his line (that is, the WWs) and every wight that the NK's "offspring" raised.

Edited by Lemuria
  • Love 4

Because I haven't had HBO in 2 years I have been following the series by clips, LOL,but I watched this week's episode (6) Killer stuff--I will say no more, but dang, the books frustrated me in so many ways, I love the way the DDs have taken the story.

4 hours ago, papillon rouge said:

Did I read incorrectly? Is Little Finger not one of the deaths this season?

Yes he is. It's pretty much what the Winterfell storyline is building to.

11 hours ago, LadyChaos said:

If Sansa finds out about Aryra, Bravos, and being a faceless man..... I wonder if she will put one one and try to trick LF ...... it would be one of the few things she has ever done to earn her brownie points.  Personally, I feel like if Sansa betrays Jon to gain power over the North, I feel like it would kind of be a repeat of the Nights watch, when he was betrayed and murdered.   I think Sansa and Arya will end out working together to kill LF..... maybe steal his face to keep control over the army of  the Vale.

I wonder if Arya and Sansa have talked about what they've gone through.  While they've all been through some horrible stuff Sansa has spent most of her time in a gilded prison.  Except for the end journey to the Wall she's always had a roof over her head, food to eat, etc.  Contrast that with Arya, who had to travel in disguise, get her ass kicked by various people, etc. as well as Bran, who had to travel and live in a frozen wasteland.  Arya might think Sansa's had it easy compared to her and Bran, which would feed her resentment.

1 hour ago, cambridgeguy said:

I wonder if Arya and Sansa have talked about what they've gone through.  While they've all been through some horrible stuff Sansa has spent most of her time in a gilded prison.  Except for the end journey to the Wall she's always had a roof over her head, food to eat, etc.  Contrast that with Arya, who had to travel in disguise, get her ass kicked by various people, etc. as well as Bran, who had to travel and live in a frozen wasteland.  Arya might think Sansa's had it easy compared to her and Bran, which would feed her resentment.

True, outside of the mild abuse and that one major public humiliation scene, nothing really major happened to Sansa outside of being manipulated.  At least up to being married Ramsey, which actually was her own decision encouraged my Littlefinger.  Of all the characters, Sansa has always been my least favorite because you can see that she really is a shallow person who wants power.  Most of her decisions her whole life have been about getting what she wants, and I think that she still sees herself on the throne.   I would think,  by now she would rely and trust more on the people who love her, but no she is leaning on LF who is feeding into her desire to be on the throne.  Jon has absolute 100% faith in his family, he trusts Sansa implicitly to hold the North and do right by him and the people; but she has publically shown that she does not return the favor by criticizing him in front of other lords even after he asked her not to because it underminded his authority.  It would be a sad turn of events, although unsurprising, if she turns on Jon and follows the path that LF wants her to.  

I think Arya has always resented Sansa because she has always been praised as better than her, but I also think Arya sees right through Sansa too, I think Sansa knows it and it unsettles her.  I am hoping that what this will lead to is Sansa realizing that her desire for power makes her unfit to rule, and a reconcilement with Arya.   I would love Arya and Sansa to work together and set a trap for him.  I saw someone mention the possibility of Sansa marrying LF.... I could see it..... she would need to marry him before he died to get control of the vale army.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

Jon may bend the knee, but I think it's going to be Dany that's influenced by Jon so far as how to be a better leader.  The guy is constantly putting his life on the line for the people. 

I don't want Jon to end up on the throne because he's too good a person to deal with KL.   I would truly love to see Tyrion take the throne.  He's a good guy, but he is also smart in the political arena.

I'm so torn about whether I want to see Jon on the throne or not.  I'd love for him to just get to retire on a beach somewhere and drink mai tais, but there are so many anvils that hint that he will have to be the one to sort this all out.  The one that immediately comes to mind is Maester Aemon talking to him about how he will find 'no joy in his command.'  And then there's all the focus on his legitimacy and all the teachers he's had over the years to learn to become a better leader.  We haven't really seen that with Dany as much.  And, as someone mentioned elsewhere, they are really taking time to show us Jon is making connections and friendships with people from all over the map, so that, if he does become king, he will have a greater chance of unity for the seven kingdoms.  He is definitely a conciliator, whereas Dany is a conqueror.

Edited by domina89
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Blonde Gator said:

And I imagine poor Yara is suffering a face worse than Elaria Sand's right now, too.  bEuron is kind of like sRamsay SQUARED.  Gack.

I'm really worried about the fact that Yara didn't say a word in 7x03. Did Euron take her tongue?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Eyes High said:

I'm really worried about the fact that Yara didn't say a word in 7x03. Did Euron take her tongue?

Maybe, and more too.  (BTW, I meant "fate" worse than death, not "face", LOL).  Euron sexually abused his brothers, and in the early release chapters of WOW, he has his brother (Aeron, Damphair) captive, and is driving the poor man mad.  He attacks Old Town (Citadel, Hightowers) with poor Damphair tied to the bow of his ship....and we saw that awful boarding contraption he used when he destroyed Yara's fleet. 

I suspect Damphair's book fate will be given to Yara on the show.  Theon gets no redemption, IMO.  Theon is one of my least favorite characters, both book and show, so I don't care if we never see him again.  I don't expect him to show up again this season, either.  Where did he go after Jon choked him out on the beach?  He apparently didn't hang around to ask Dany for help in getting Euron back.  Quien sabe?

I think Cersei survives until at least the Great War is over with the WW.  I think Dany is going to put her March to the throne on hold until she gets vengeance for her dragon.  

I don't dislike Dany, but she gets nowhere without her dragons.  Jon's achieved success despite always being the underdog.  I think his willingness to put himself in harms way is likely to rub off on Dany.  

I think if Tyrion ever seems jealous of Jon it's due to Dany seeking out Jon's input over Tyrion's (her hand).

• Love 1
1 hour ago, AttackTurtle said:

Again, I like Dany, but do you really think she gets anyone to bend the knee without her dragons?

My big question is- if Dany starts losing the dragons and the Dothraki start questioning her strength, how long will they remain faithful to her?  My guess is they won't, which will give Cersei yet another advantage.  Furthermore, the Dothraki may decide to just start raping and pillaging the countryside if left on their own because that is their culture, and if Dany can't control them, she may find herself hated by the people of Westeros for bringing hostiles into their land-especially during the onset of a harsh winter.  Dany's comment to Jon about how they both want to help people but they must do it from a position of strength is very true.  I have a feeling she won't get very far without the dragons in play unless she makes allies very quickly.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, domina89 said:

My big question is- if Dany starts losing the dragons and the Dothraki start questioning her strength, how long will they remain faithful to her?  My guess is they won't, which will give Cersei yet another advantage.  Furthermore, the Dothraki may decide to just start raping and pillaging the countryside if left on their own because that is their culture, and if Dany can't control them, she may find herself hated by the people of Westeros for bringing hostiles into their land-especially during the onset of a harsh winter.  Dany's comment to Jon about how they both want to help people but they must do it from a position of strength is very true.  I have a feeling she won't get very far without the dragons in play unless she makes allies very quickly.

This is a thing! The dothraki culture is based in pillaging, destroying, raping, and enslaving.  Dany told Yara she could no longer rape and enslave people if she gets the salt throne back.  Do you think the Dothraki are going to be as willing when she lays down the edict that they can no longer do the things that are engrained in their culture?  

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, LadyChaos said:

This is a thing! The dothraki culture is based in pillaging, destroying, raping, and enslaving.  Dany told Yara she could no longer rape and enslave people if she gets the salt throne back.  Do you think the Dothraki are going to be as willing when she lays down the edict that they can no longer do the things that are engrained in their culture?  

Presuming Dany wins back her Throne in Westeros, she can either explain to the Dothraki that they can stay (perhaps even giving them an area of nice land, say in the Reach), where they can adopt the culture and become farmers or raise fine horses, or she can offer to return them to the Dothraki Sea, but without Dany as their Khal, they will go back to their old ways of conquering/threats and enslaving populations of people to trade for what they want.

I'm kind of sorry she hasn't included any of the Dothraki  in her War Councils.  She has at her disposal one of the most fearsome armies on the face of the planet, and surely she has some competent battle commanders there.  But she's not utilizing them (nor the Unsullied for that matter), other than as trumped up guards.  Although the Dothraki culture is very foreign to Westeros, I'd think it would be a richer story to include them, and have her integrate them into Westerosi society as she conquers each of the Seven Kingdoms (when she finally gets around to it).   Can you imagine a Dothraki screamer with a curved Valyrian blade fighting the army of the dead?  It would be epic!   But for sure, I hope we get some small bit of planning for the future this season, that includes how to wrap the Dothraki and Unsullied forces into the War for the Dawn to come.

• Love 6
On 8/11/2017 at 11:30 AM, sacrebleu said:

That Rhaegar is a boss-- He kidnapped Lyanna, starting a war-- but still had time and presence of mind to fill out the appropriate paperwork to annul his marriage and marry his new woman to ensure the legitimacy of Targ. succession (and raven it off to the Citadel?)

There is multi-tasking, and then there's this.

ITA he's a multi-tasking MF 

He did all that while competing in tournaments, singing in disguise in Flea Bottom, donating his earnings to the orphanage, composing music with his harp, fighting in the occasional battle, brushing his silver hair 100 times a day per Marcia Brady, being a BFF to Arthur Dwayne and others that they loved him so much to die for his unborn baby and he produced a son, not a daughter, to be the chosen one to save the world.

And why isn't the show about this guy?

• Love 6
On 8/17/2017 at 5:01 PM, Blonde Gator said:

I'm kind of sorry she hasn't included any of the Dothraki  in her War Councils. .

They seem to be one-dimensional....They would have been ill-suited for the Casterly Rock mission.  An urban environment / stealth attack / siege is outside their skill set. So their value as advisors is minimal.

1 hour ago, Stephanie1216 said:

ITA he's a multi-tasking MF 

He did all that while competing in tournaments, singing in disguise in Flea Bottom, donating his earnings to the orphanage, composing music with his harp, fighting in the occasional battle, brushing his silver hair 100 times a day per Marcia Brady, being a BFF to Arthur Dwayne and others that they loved him so much to die for his unborn baby and he produced a son, not a daughter, to be the chosen one to save the world.

And why isn't the show about this guy?

Because he's also a giant raging douche? :D

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, paigow said:

They seem to be one-dimensional....They would have been ill-suited for the Casterly Rock mission.  An urban environment / stealth attack / siege is outside their skill set. So their value as advisors is minimal.

Both the Dothraki AND the Unsullied are not being used for any input in her War Council.  It is a mistake.  Here we have an Army of Dothraki, multiple khalisars, a force perhaps larger than any horde before, and not one of their commanders has been consulted.  Grey Worm represents the Unsullied, he is their leader, and apparently was trained as a troop commander, yet input from the Unsullied forces is not utilized.   Tyrion is the one advising Danerys, and war-gaming the Targaryan armies without input from anyone in their forces. 

The Dothraki present a totality of force that is unprecedented in Westeros.  The Dothraki hordes have successfully beseiged many cities in Essos, to the point that most cities will pay them off rather than face a Dothraki seige.  They use tactics which are different than any in Westeros.  Fat King Robert asserted that the Dothraki could beat anyone in open field warfare.   The whole ethos of the Dothraki is to do whatever it takes to win.  Their only idea of honor is to win, or die trying.  

As Jaime said to Cersei....in this very episode:

I just saw the Dothraki fight.  (Shaking head)  They'll beat any mercenary army.  They'll beat any army I've ever seen.

Killing our men wasn't war for them, it was sport.

Yet we have no input from the forces who actually must do the fighting on the field of battle.

Here's the scene w/Jaime & Cersei, discussing Mercs & Dothraki. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, doram said:

It's a failing of the adaptation which killed off Dany's three blood riders from season 1. In the books they and her 2 handmaidens Irri and Jhoquo are alive and part of her inner circle. Their absence in this season is glaring.

I quit believing that "the Dragon must have three heads" meant three dragon riders, quite a long time ago.  I don't believe the prophecy was that literal, and may have perhaps referred to three Targs of the same line (who is the third?) to accomplish a great feat (which remains un-named, but which I suspect is winning the War for the Dawn).

As far as Dothraki Blood Riders, that never occurred to me, and you have an excellent  point.  She should have more than just Dothraki bodyguards, she should have some Dothraki confidants as well.  I suspect that last season's dearth of Tyrion material has led them to overcompensate this season....by giving him some of the roles (war planning) which rightly should belong to a few select Dothraki.  I get it, that they didn't want to expand the character set on Team Targ, but it truly leaves some glaring holes, IMO.  Because all the time Tyrion is going "no, no, no, you can't join this fight on Drogon", the Dothraki advisors (if she had any) would say "Hell, YEAH!  You are the Khal, it's your fight, get out there and DO IT!".   I was sorry to see Jorah head to the Wall for this silly Wight Hunt this episode.  Dany needs some serious Command Experience (RIP, Ser Barristan the Bold)....and while Tyrion was clever defending King's Landing, he's not an offensively minded tactician.  He only sees what he wants to see.  I hope Jorah makes it back in one piece to give Dany the advice she needs, until she joins forces with Jon.  Which, of course, presents a whole new set of challenges, because fighting an army of the dead is like nothing any living battle commander has ever done (well, except for the KitN).   Since I doubt we get everyone back to Winterfell this season, I believe we won't see all of the forces aligned against the Army of the Dead until Season 8.  Winterfell will be Ground Zero, initially, being established in Episode One next year....and from there we'll likely see the war move south in a hurry.  But that's next season.

• Love 2

Of course Grey Worm is still alive even after the blockade at Casterly Rock.  Just further proof that the Greyjoys are worthless on land :P

Somebody is going to die that episode.  Anyone but Cersei.  I am thinking she is going north and will be using that baby of hers as tribute to align with the NK  :(

My friend and I were talking about how lackluster even the episode titles are this year (only Spoils of War seems inspired). Given that, we've narrowed down next week's episodes to the following two possibilities:  

1) Dragonpit

or

2) The Meeting

So if Luka from WOTW is right, we should understand, after next episode, that Sansa played  Littlefinger, right? That she put 2+2 together and realize that he was the one who gave that letter to Arya and this is why she sends Brienne away and why she would look for Bran? 

32 minutes ago, DarkRaichu said:

Of course Grey Worm is still alive even after the blockade at Casterly Rock.  Just further proof that the Greyjoys are worthless on land :P

Yep, the Greyjoys are sailors, not fighters. The Unsullied would slaughter them. I did notice Euron's fleet at the King's Landing so no doubt we will be graced by his crazy presence. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Edith said:

So if Luka from WOTW is right, we should understand, after next episode, that Sansa played  Littlefinger, right? That she put 2+2 together and realize that he was the one who gave that letter to Arya and this is why she sends Brienne away and why she would look for Bran? 

Why would she need to do any of that? She runs Winterfell. That would just be playing for the sake of playing him

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Edith said:

Why would she send Brienne away to play with LF? Why not just bring Brienne and Arya into the plan and let them know what's happening.

• Love 1