Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E05: Fake It 'til You Make It

• Start Topic

Kendall, Kylie and Khloe undergo a prosthetics makeover in hopes of experiencing a "normal" day out.  Meanwhile, Scott is feeling insecure about his place in the family; and Kris is resistant to Corey's idea of fun.

So scripted.  Let's have Kris be afraid to skate but she conquers her fears to please Corey.  Let's have the sisters complain about the paps and go out in disguise.  So where were the cameras on the bus?  Hidden, I assume.  If not, those other passengers were plants.  

• Love 4

This show is just.. not anything anymore. It really is terrible how scripted it has become. Although.. I kind of think some of Corey's lines tonight may have been real. He's tired of this role. It's no longer fun for him anymore, despite even Kris getting over her skating fears, I think some of his actual feelings may have come out tonight. 

Also, Kendall and her annoyance at the paps, I get it, but the girl has wanted to be a model since she was a kid, so, she knew that paps was part of the game. 

This show.. this episode was maybe the most boring episode. How are they getting more and more boring. 

• Love 9
(edited)

Boy was this episode stupid! Khloe has such a big mouth and has to be the center of attention. There's nobody on that tour bus that didn't know exactly who they were. If they had played it straight and if she just shut the hell up, it would have been fun. Khloe has to manage and take over every scene she's in. And none of them could part with their cell phones and selfies even when they're trying to pull off being incognito and unrecognized. What dumbasses. News flash for Khloe, she looked amazing with her hair in a ponytail and absolutely no makeup on. I see they smartened up and now they're sticking Lamar, Bruce, Scott, Corey and whatever men they can pay, blackmail or cajole in some way to become part of the episodes. The girls found out pretty quickly that with only them, the show was a total flop. I'm sick of Kylie and Kendall complaining that they can't go out without being noticed and paparazzi following them. Well hell, isn't that exactly what they wanted in the first place, the attention of the world? Now they have it and they don't want it.  (Boo-hoo, don't cry for me Argentina).

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 9
(edited)

I agree, Kendall and Kylie's complaining about..stuff is getting ridiculous. Like, when Kendall was all upset an episode or so ago about not getting to be in a grocery store and not being able to eat grilled cheese- which I'm still like, "WTF was that about?" now they complain about being TOO FAMOUS! Seriously. I'm pretty sure everyone knew on the bus who they were as well. It was just stupid. 

Also, I kind of hate it when this show wants us to think they are in on the jokes about themselves, i.e next week when Scott talks about the Kardashion curse. Ugh. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 7

Boy was this episode stupid! Khloe has such a big mouth and has to be the center of attention. There's nobody on that tour bus that didn't know exactly who they were. If they had played it straight and if she just shut the hell up, it would have been fun. Khloe has to manage and take over every scene she's in.

This. Khloe always seems so "on" to me so much of the time. 

Kris has that much of a fear of roller skating? I shouldn't judge because I have a fear of garden gnomes, but her not wanting to try it seemed a bit extreme. Corey looked absolutely over his role in this mess.

If I didn't think it was all scripted I would feel more sorry for Kylie and Kendall and the paparazzi, because there probably was not much of their life without the paparazzi. I do think Kendall probably gets annoyed with them more because she seems like a private person and one that would probably want to be out doing things. That said, they were not fooling anyone with their disguises. It felt as tacky as when one of those entertainment journalists put on a fat suit for some story.

Trotting out Caitlyn, Scott, and Lamar isn't doing anything for me. I used to feel bad for Scott because of his parents deaths (I do still feel bad about that aspect of his life), but now I am over him. I need more Rob and Blac Chyna drama, because that is more entertaining then the recycling of storylines.

• Love 3

Kendall & Kris walked around Rome in giant fur coats & Kendall gets upset because a pappz notices them? Gee Kendall, do you think if you just wore a regular cloth coat like everyone else maybe you wouldn’t get noticed so much? And poor, poor Kylie, people look at you when you go out. Maybe if you stopped posting half-dressed pictures of yourself on IG & stopped wearing too tight jumpsuits with your boobs falling out of the bottom, people would stop staring at you when you get out of your car. The whole thing on the tour bus was just stupid, especially since Khloe wouldn't shut up. I guess it was to show what a good actress she is.

• Love 11
(edited)

That whole Caitlyn and Kim scene with the wooden ass sculpture was cringe. That's the person who was her father for decades give her a wooden ass, just seemed very gross and inappropriate.

Khloe who is this self proclaimed fitness expert who supposedly works out for hours daily was out of breath after a few routines when Kourtney seemed like it was nothing for her, she didn't even break a sweat.I thought that was very telling. I don't think Khloe lost all the weight the good old fashion way and I don't think she's into exercise as much as she claims to be on all her instagrams and snapchats.

Khloe really destroyed that whole incognito experience, I could have been a great scene to see them go to a mall and just see how they would feel being normal, I didn't find Khloe's shtick funny at all, she's just an attention seeker, it would have been funnier if she acted normal and quiet, I don't think any of these girls would appreciate being "normal" ever, I think they would get bored and miss the attention after 2 days.

I totally get the whole anxiety Kris has with her knee surgery and sports though, kudos to her for trying and putting herself at risk like that, I have runner's knee and it's scary just going down stairs sometimes.

Edited by Phei
  • Love 7

The whole thing with disguises was never going to really work because they had the camera crews with them.   Even if the paps didn't know it was them right away they had to know something was up. And on the bus they must have had to tell the people they were being filmed, maybe even what show it was for. 

• Love 8

The only person on this show that is even remotely interesting anymore is Scott.  The rest of the time it was Khloe has too many pillows, something about belly buttons, and Kylie wants to be normal.  Sniff, sniff, cry me a river.  Are we really supposed to feel bad for them? 

That whole tour bus scene was scripted - and I'm sure the "paps" were alerted to the whole thing and told exactly where to be. 

And Khloe - nice outfit to wear to a family dinner in honor of your father - breasts barely covered.

And because it can't be said enough - stop trying to make Corey happen.   It's so fake.   I can't believe that with all her money and connections, Kris couldn't find someone to pay to be her boyfriend that was at least somewhat believable.  I get that she wanted a young guy so she could pretend she was still hot at 60 - but Corey was the best she could do?  There is no chemistry and they both looked bored to death with each other. 

• Love 5

I'm bored with Kendall and Kylie complaining about the paps. Both of them could easily go out unrecognized, Kylie just needs to lay off off the 6lbs of makeup and black lips/blue hair and leave the 5k purse at home. Then go out and about without cameras in tow and to places that  aren't known celeb haunts. Kendall too, wear a cap and a ponytail and lay off the model strut as you walk around. Stop looking like you are looking like you don't want to be recognized. You both reek of " Here I am, take my picture". 

And finally, don't speak in public, the nasally voices, dripping with boredom and superiority give you away, every time

Khloe? You're a jerk. 

• Love 14

Did Khloe tell someone, who might be depressed (Scott), to stop being so moody?

Yes she did - and that was another thing - all this concern for Scott - but God forbid he should be "moody" especially at a dinner where they inconsiderately sit him next to Kourtney.  I'm not sure why Khloe is so concerned about Scott anyway. She is not the most considerate person in the world to begin with and I would think her plate would be full with Lamar, and..oh, yeah, her brother who she seems to have written off.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, GaT said:

Kendall & Kris walked around Rome in giant fur coats & Kendall gets upset because a pappz notices them? Gee Kendall, do you think if you just wore a regular cloth coat like everyone else maybe you wouldn’t get noticed so much? And poor, poor Kylie, people look at you when you go out. Maybe if you stopped posting half-dressed pictures of yourself on IG & stopped wearing too tight jumpsuits with your boobs falling out of the bottom, people would stop staring at you when you get out of your car. The whole thing on the tour bus was just stupid, especially since Khloe wouldn't shut up. I guess it was to show what a good actress she is.

Kendall is extremely nondescript looking. Get rid of the cameras and bodyguards, go light on the makeup and dress casually and no one will notice you.

• Love 3
(edited)

I don't know what it's like and can only imagine what it would be like to have everything I always dreamed about having, like a Mercedes SL65 hardtop convertible. If I actually had one and could still afford to buy a Lamborghini, Bugatti, and an occasional Bentley, would my little Mercedes SL65 still feel special? I think when people have everything that money can buy and also have world-wide recognition I don't know what comes next. When you really have no goals like financial security, career fulfillment, and fame then what motivates someone? These Kardashian's and Jenner's have fulfilled those ambitions merely by being born. Is there real happiness in their lives beyond the material things they have? I can't even imagine where they'll all be in 20, 30 or even 50 years.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 6

I liked the Rob Sr. BD party, how they were present in body only. Again, they are looking at their phones through most of it.  These people couldn't carry on a normal conversation if their lives depended on it.  They would bore me to death. Then they talk about not wanting the publicity. Sure, that's believable. 

Khole is beyond obnoxious. She would be tough to be around long term if she is always spouting off in that manner 

Kylie, makeup free, I mean when you see her real face, something is off big time. Things just don't go together.  It's more than the slug lips. It is just odd. 

Most poignant part of the show was two addicts having a conversation.  I do feel Scott speaks from his heart but he is as lost as Lamar. A truly sad scene. 

• Love 12

I heard Kris say to Lamar while they were all at their family dinner together at the Armenian restaurant that Robert Sr. loved so much, "Lamar, if you had not pulled through your 'little thing', we'd be going to the {fucking Red} Lobster once a month so thank you for saving us from that". Wow Kris, that would be pure Hell wouldn't it?  Khloe has ordained herself the wise sage of the family and feels she can just dish out her advice and opinions even though they're unsolicited and expect others to follow her instructions. She's been riding on an extremely high horse for years and feels she has the right to dictate to others how they think, feel and live their lives.I'm really tired of her arrogance and air of superiority. I absolutely rejoiced when 'Kocktails with Khloe' failed miserably as it should have, it was a disastrous piece of tripe that I actually wasted about 30 minutes of my life (that I can't get back) watching. Lesson learned, shame on me then for giving it a shot.

hqdefault.jpg

• Love 3

I heard Kris say to Lamar while they were all at their family dinner together at the Armenian restaurant that Robert Sr. loved so much, "Lamar, if you had not pulled through your 'little thing', we'd be going to the {fucking Red} Lobster once a month so thank you for saving us from that". Wow Kris, that would be pure Hell wouldn't it?

I'm...not sure what point Kris is trying to make? I'm sure it's a wretched one, I'm just not getting what she means.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

I'm...not sure what point Kris is trying to make? I'm sure it's a wretched one, I'm just not getting what she means.

Every year on Robert Kardashian's birthday, the family honors his memory by having dinner at Rob Sr.'s favorite Armenian restaurant.

Lamar's favorite restaurant is Red Lobster. Since Lamar survived his overdose they don't have to eat at Red Lobster once a year to honor his memory.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

I noticed they bleeped Red Lobster, not high class enough?

• Love 1

Lamar's favorite restaurant is Red Lobster. Since Lamar survived his overdose they don't have to eat at Red Lobster once a year to honor his memory.

Oh the humanity of it all! I guess Red Lobster isn't classy enough for pimps who whore out their daughters.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, FanOfTheFans said:

I liked the Rob Sr. BD party, how they were present in body only. Again, they are looking at their phones through most of it.  These people couldn't carry on a normal conversation if their lives depended on it.  They would bore me to death. Then they talk about not wanting the publicity. Sure, that's believable. 

Khole is beyond obnoxious. She would be tough to be around long term if she is always spouting off in that manner 

Kylie, makeup free, I mean when you see her real face, something is off big time. Things just don't go together.  It's more than the slug lips. It is just odd. 

Most poignant part of the show was two addicts having a conversation.  I do feel Scott speaks from his heart but he is as lost as Lamar. A truly sad scene. 

Did dear dead daddy even get mentioned?

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Oh the humanity of it all! I guess Red Lobster isn't classy enough for pimps who whore out their daughters.

I think they were actually talking about The Lobster, a restaurant in Santa Monica. They had their rehearsal dinner there...I'm ashamed I know that.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, FanOfTheFans said:

I can't recall the last time I watched this show where I felt as acutely uncomfortable as I was watching Scott numbly make his way through that family dinner.  I realize this family puts literally everything out there for public entertainment, but in turn Scott seemed dazed, on the verge of tears, possibly about to pass out, lethargic, confused, uncomfortable, and as if he'd rather be anywhere but with that family.  He seems caught, like a fish on a hook - he needs the money the show provides, but I think filming him now is the most irresponsible thing the Kardashians can do with him.  He seems more unstable than ever.  And watching him and Lamar try and have a conversation...I felt like they were trying to blink "GET ME OUT OF HERE" in Morse code or something.

3 hours ago, HumblePi said:

I heard Kris say to Lamar while they were all at their family dinner together at the Armenian restaurant that Robert Sr. loved so much, "Lamar, if you had not pulled through your 'little thing', we'd be going to the {fucking Red} Lobster once a month so thank you for saving us from that"

What did that mean, anyway?

1 hour ago, druzy said:

Every year on Robert Kardashian's birthday, the family honors his memory by having dinner at Rob Sr.'s favorite Armenian restaurant.

WHAT?!???!???  

She said that?  Out loud?  To Lamar?  What is wrong with that woman?!?

• Love 10

I think they were actually talking about The Lobster, a restaurant in Santa Monica. They had their rehearsal dinner there...I'm ashamed I know that.  

Either way, that was still so...inappropriate to say, no? "Thanks for not dying so I don't have to eat at a restaurant in your honor on a yearly basis".

• Love 12
(edited)

And the Red Lobster cheddar bay biscuits are to die for, like literally.

Well, there's always next time!!

What's Scott's favorite  restaurant?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 11

Lamar is just a dumbass, isn't he? Not a brain cell left in his head. That convo he was having with Scott was painful. They guy could barely string together a coherent sentence. Poor Scott was really hoping to get some kind of words of wisdom out of him. Fail.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Lamar is just a dumbass, isn't he? Not a brain cell left in his head. 

That pretty much makes him perfect for this family

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, GaT said:

That pretty much makes him perfect for this family

I bet he's already been back to Vegas. There were pics of him at some gas station/liquor store with some random woman, he was buying sexual enhancement pills. Paps got a close up of his hand holding them. His days are numbered, or he'll turn into Joe Odom, selling stories to the tabloids about Khloe's fetishes for a couple bucks here and there.

• Love 5

They wanted to be like "normal" people. So they go to great lengths to look "normal" and get on the tour bus with real "normals." Rather than observe how "normals" behave, Khloe starts her look at me, listen to me behavior. It appeared to me as if the "normals" were mortified that this weird looking old woman with the long, grey hair was talking so much and so loudly...and being so silly with the younger two. Their behavior was disgraceful; laughing and giggling as if to say, "We are so clever, normals. Now we're normal like you, but you don't know it, because we're behaving like normals." God. What stupid females.

• Love 9
44 minutes ago, druzy said:

What was on Khole's cheekbone when she was sitting with Scott outside?

Not sure I want to know. After all she did have concerns over just how her lips and mouth became misshapen... 

31 minutes ago, LizzyCW said:

I love how Khloe, Kylie and Kendall's idea of 'normal' means having a big, ugly nose. And since when do people from Albuquerque have that accent?

Albuquerque/Oklahoma.. anything outside of Calabassas  sounds the same to them.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Lamar is just a dumbass, isn't he? Not a brain cell left in his head. That convo he was having with Scott was painful. They guy could barely string together a coherent sentence. Poor Scott was really hoping to get some kind of words of wisdom out of him. Fail.

I don’t suppose that Lamar was ever an intellectual giant but I don't think he's a dumbass either. I think he’s just someone who was recently recovering from multiple strokes when this show was taped. Maybe Scott should have tried speaking to him off camera instead of making both of them part of a lame, pathetic storyline. And If Scott doesn’t get himself together, he’ll be the next one to have a stroke, and let’s see how many words of wisdom he has to impart then.  Is Lamar in a death spiral? Maybe. And that should be a graphic lesson for Scott, unless he himself is the dumbass.

2 hours ago, iwasish said:

I bet he's already been back to Vegas. There were pics of him at some gas station/liquor store with some random woman, he was buying sexual enhancement pills. Paps got a close up of his hand holding them. His days are numbered, or he'll turn into Joe Odom, selling stories to the tabloids about Khloe's fetishes for a couple bucks here and there.

Scott is also screwing everything that moves (maybe without the aid of sexual enhancement pills so far) while he’s out there clubbing with his BFF’s Tyga and Chris Brown and living primarily off the Kardashian dole. But since Scott and Lamar are both single guys now, I don’t see how who they screw (model, random, or "professional") is anyone’s business.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, LizzyCW said:

I love how Khloe, Kylie and Kendall's idea of 'normal' means having a big, ugly nose. And since when do people from Albuquerque have that accent?

Khloe only knows how to do one accent and it's a Southern accent. I found the whole little contrived skit offensive and I live on the East coast where we're all 'so-fisticated' n' chit like dat specially when we get all gussied up for speshal occasions. I've been to New Mexico, the dramatic landscapes are incredible. That's why their license plates say 'Land of Enchantment' right on them. For Khloe, Kendall and Kylie to profile and stereotype anyone from any State is obnoxious enough but to give people from New Mexico the appearance of people that are ignorant, big-nosed, bad mannered, loud-mouthed, and pregnant is just beyond rude and stupid, it's downright insulting to any of their fans that live in that State. These self-loving ninnies think it's a joke to make fun of people and put them down like they did. I don't think it's cute or funny, it's just demeaning and insulting. I can't even imagine what they have to say about people when the cameras aren't on them recording.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, AndySmith said:

What she means is that Red Lobster is for 'common folks' like us, not for rich bitches like her. She can shell out thousands of dollars if she wants for an Armenian meal, give me Red Lobster any day bitch.

• Love 5

As much as I'm unsure about really what Scott's deal is, I don't think Khloe should ever consider herself sympathetic. The way she was talking about Scott was..awful. Like, "when you come out to hang out with us, you should be smiling! Make an effort" like wow, this girl really has no idea what people with depression actually go through.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, druzy said:

What was on Khole's cheekbone when she was sitting with Scott outside?

Maybe it was a piece of her mind? She likes giving out pieces of her mind even when it's unsolicited.

• Love 3
(edited)

Either way, that was still so...inappropriate to say, no? "Thanks for not dying so I don't have to eat at a restaurant in your honor on a yearly basis".

Grinning while she said it too.

Notice Kanye missed the big birthday dinner.  I can't stand him, but I give him some credit for not always showing up at these idiotic family gatherings.  I bet he can barely stand to be around Kim, much less the rest of them. 

Was Corey there? I don't remember because he's like wallpaper to me.

And next week we get more Jonathan Cheban with a Kim look -alike.  Oh, the laughs just keep on coming from those Krazy Kardashians.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

As much as I'm unsure about really what Scott's deal is, I don't think Khloe should ever consider herself sympathetic. The way she was talking about Scott was..awful. Like, "when you come out to hang out with us, you should be smiling! Make an effort" like wow, this girl really has no idea what people with depression actually go through.  

I'm getting the impression that Khloe is taking out all of her frustrations about Lamar onto to Scott -- which is really unfair. It's like of all the things she wants to unleash onto Lamar, she throws onto Scott. She probably walks on eggshells around Lamar now, thinking he'll go on a bender if she tells him what she really thinks. So she just beats up poor Scott to make yourself feel better.

I really thought she had a deeper understanding about what depression is, but I guess I was giving her too much credit.

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, LizzyCW said:

I'm getting the impression that Khloe is taking out all of her frustrations about Lamar onto to Scott -- which is really unfair. It's like of all the things she wants to unleash onto Lamar, she throws onto Scott. She probably walks on eggshells around Lamar now, thinking he'll go on a bender if she tells him what she really thinks. So she just beats up poor Scott to make yourself feel better.

I really thought she had a deeper understanding about what depression is, but I guess I was giving her too much credit.

I agree with Scott that it is awkward for him to be there right now. He and Kourtney need to work out their own relationship, where the boundaries are, when it's  appropriate and when not for him to be there. Did he ever even meet Rob Sr? If not why be there for a dinner in his honor?

Kourtney seems equally uncomfortable. Eventually they should be able to attend child related functions  and certain family get togethers, but just random hanging out is a long way away. 

And Khloe is pissy when she's asked about Lamar and the state of their relationship, but being seen out and about with him and taking responsibility for his life, trying to control who he sees and where he goes, encourages those questions.  So she should be sympathetic.

It seems to upset Scott to see that kind of speculation everytime he and Kourt are den together.

• Love 4

I know Kendell and Kylie wasn't apart of the strategy on how to turn their family famous but they're old enough to realize what the situation is. Their mother and sisters didn't meet a camera they didn't like when it was for the sake of building their names and brand in Hollywood. It's those people that has afforded them the lifestyle and opportunities they have now because they gave them the platform to reach people on an international scale. They worked to get that attention. Now that they've become famous, they can't decide to turn it off as though the cameras have now become a burden. Sure, it may suck but that was the sacrifice they made for their fame and I can't sympathize with the mom and big sisters when they talk about the cameras. In fact, it gets me incredibly annoyed when they dare to complain about any of it. Kendell and Kyle may be a product of what their family has created but they've certainly grabbed a hold of the opportunities that the fame has provided so put your big girl pants on and deal with it. Kendell's reaction was over the top considering that they didn't show anyone invading her personal space or harassing her. There are many celebrity families where one or more members made a conscious decision to remove themselves from the exposure that the rest of their family embraces. That is an option that none of them have ever exercised so they need to quit whining. 

If the girls honestly wanted to go undercover to be 'normal' they would have never done it on camera. It comes across as a superficial and insincerely manufacturing this notion that they would rather be normal people, living normal lives when they relish the celebrity far more than they begrudge it. 

Kourtney and Khloe's workout - both seemed to be moving at a similar pace but Kourtney barely seem phased while Khloe was panting and struggling to speak. Makes me think that Khloe's exercise regime did not include much of HIIT or cardio because those are the two things that you need to build endurance. Strength training can definitely burn fat and tone the body but it can't ever build up your endurance and stamina.

Scott's insecurities are self-inflicted. Khloe is right, he's taking issue with many things without showing any interest in trying to make things better or find his place within the family. What kind of gesture is he looking for from them to make him feel like things are normal?

• Love 2

I agree, about Khloe projecting her Lamer issues onto Scott. She did that a lot in the previous season because she hadn't seen Lamer in a while and Scott was there and now she probably does feel like she can't really talk to Lamer. 

I do understand that Kendall and Kylie were thrust into this when they were kids, but then they are the ones who asked to be a part of the spotlight more. Kendall wanted to be a model, she asked her parents, and then Kylie and Kendall were modeling together and then they both asked to be taken out of school so they could work more. These two can't act like they didn't know what would happen after that. I'm not really even sure if I believe this storyline is even a real thing. I feel like the show kind of now grasp at straws to keep Kendall a storyline on this show, as she is hardly on it because she does do other things now that more keep her away from California and the family, so it's like, 'we need a Kendall story, she misses grilled cheese! And she hates it when people know who she is!' Or something. 

Same with Corey and Kris. Didn't we already do a storyline where he wanted to introduce her to his world? Remember he wanted to show her some of his favorite movies or something? 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Same with Corey and Kris. Didn't we already do a storyline where he wanted to introduce her to his world? Remember he wanted to show her some of his favorite movies or something? 

Yes Kris wanted Corey to watch Doctor Zhivago and Gone With the Wind and Corey wanted Kris to watch some movies that were filmed in this century instead.

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I agree, about Khloe projecting her Lamer issues onto Scott. She did that a lot in the previous season because she hadn't seen Lamer in a while and Scott was there and now she probably does feel like she can't really talk to Lamer. 

I do understand that Kendall and Kylie were thrust into this when they were kids, but then they are the ones who asked to be a part of the spotlight more. Kendall wanted to be a model, she asked her parents, and then Kylie and Kendall were modeling together and then they both asked to be taken out of school so they could work more. These two can't act like they didn't know what would happen after that. I'm not really even sure if I believe this storyline is even a real thing. I feel like the show kind of now grasp at straws to keep Kendall a storyline on this show, as she is hardly on it because she does do other things now that more keep her away from California and the family, so it's like, 'we need a Kendall story, she misses grilled cheese! And she hates it when people know who she is!' Or something. 

When they were back home talking about their little adventure, surprisingly Kim was the voice of reason, basically saying that the paps are a fact of life, if they want the goodies that have to put up with them. Now we know Kim has sold her soul (though she claims she keeps about 30% of her life private now) to the devil for bling and cash but at least she shows some  awareness of the trade off.

I call bullshit on the tour also, I've seen that guy who was driving the car in commercials and bit parts. He knew exactly who they were. The cameras alone gave it away not to mention Khloe's attention seeking behavior. 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:
17 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I don’t suppose that Lamar was ever an intellectual giant but I don't think he's a dumbass either. I think he’s just someone who was recently recovering from multiple strokes when this show was taped. Maybe Scott should have tried speaking to him off camera instead of making both of them part of a lame, pathetic storyline. And If Scott doesn’t get himself together, he’ll be the next one to have a stroke, and let’s see how many words of wisdom he has to impart then.  Is Lamar in a death spiral? Maybe. And that should be a graphic lesson for Scott, unless he himself is the dumbass.

I remember him before his drug OD (his Khloe and Lamar show) and he was just as dumb then. Look at the people he hung out with (2 of them dead now) and the fact that he married Khloe after knowing her for a month.....

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

I remember him before his drug OD (his Khloe and Lamar show) and he was just as dumb then. Look at the people he hung out with (2 of them dead now) and the fact that he married Khloe after knowing her for a month.....

He always had that dopey stoned laugh, I never saw anything attractive in him at all. Khloe wasn't looking for any intellectual stimulation in the marriage, she was just looking for someone to baby and take care of ...control basically, just like Kris.

• Love 2