Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E05: Fake It 'til You Make It

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, HumblePi said:

Khloe only knows how to do one accent and it's a Southern accent. I found the whole little contrived skit offensive and I live on the East coast where we're all 'so-fisticated' n' chit like dat specially when we get all gussied up for speshal occasions. I've been to New Mexico, the dramatic landscapes are incredible. That's why their license plates say 'Land of Enchantment' right on them. For Khloe, Kendall and Kylie to profile and stereotype anyone from any State is obnoxious enough but to give people from New Mexico the appearance of people that are ignorant, big-nosed, bad mannered, loud-mouthed, and pregnant is just beyond rude and stupid, it's downright insulting to any of their fans that live in that State. These self-loving ninnies think it's a joke to make fun of people and put them down like they did. I don't think it's cute or funny, it's just demeaning and insulting. I can't even imagine what they have to say about people when the cameras aren't on them recording.

Thank you for that.  I found it insulting as well.  If anyone made fun of them; they'd be the first to deem it "disrespectful" and "rude".   Fuck Kendall too.  Thought she was the exception to this horrid family, but she's just as bad.

14 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I know Kendell and Kylie wasn't apart of the strategy on how to turn their family famous but they're old enough to realize what the situation is. Their mother and sisters didn't meet a camera they didn't like when it was for the sake of building their names and brand in Hollywood. It's those people that has afforded them the lifestyle and opportunities they have now because they gave them the platform to reach people on an international scale. They worked to get that attention. Now that they've become famous, they can't decide to turn it off as though the cameras have now become a burden. Sure, it may suck but that was the sacrifice they made for their fame and I can't sympathize with the mom and big sisters when they talk about the cameras. In fact, it gets me incredibly annoyed when they dare to complain about any of it. Kendell and Kyle may be a product of what their family has created but they've certainly grabbed a hold of the opportunities that the fame has provided so put your big girl pants on and deal with it. Kendell's reaction was over the top considering that they didn't show anyone invading her personal space or harassing her. There are many celebrity families where one or more members made a conscious decision to remove themselves from the exposure that the rest of their family embraces. That is an option that none of them have ever exercised so they need to quit whining. 

And thank you for this.   Especially the bolded part.    These entitled brats feel like they can have their cake and eat it too.  I watch this show with morbid fascination of these people.   It's almost as if they are from another planet !

• Love 3

Yes, I agree it is total BS that they don't want the media attention. They all thrive on it, as evidenced with their inability to put their phones downs not to mention, their main money maker.  

The times they get annoyed with the media is when paps catch them in a truthful moment and it isn't the info they want to brainwash the public with. Usually, those are the times, Khloe takes to social media to obnoxiously tell people off. Plus we know that we can then look forward to their version of the story, propaganda basically, being addressed on their show.  They are forever rewriting history. So fake.

• Love 1

you guys, Lagerfeld's cat is amazing and a star herself

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3023833/The-cat-earning-2m-year-provides-Karl-Lagerfeld-s-moggie-model-purrfect-jetset-life-dahlings.html

Didn't the Kardashians do this before - go out in disguise to see if they could blend in - as a storyline on their show?  Or maybe it was just Kim?

I'm pretty sure I have seen a grainy paparazzi picture from within the past year, where Kylie was walking down a busy sidewalk with a friend (some other socialite), dressed casually, taking it easy on the makeup, hair in braids, and from the looks of it, none of the people on the street recognized her.  So it is possible for some of them to go out in public.  I just don't think most of them ever do, just walk a dog down the street, or take a hike, or shop in a store they can't have closed off to the public, so they assume mingling with normals is an impossibility.  And they only seem to hang out with each other so their paranoia gets amplified in that echo chamber of a family.  And for being jet-setters and world travelers you'd think they could come up with a more interesting backstory for themselves than Blanche Devoreau-accented Albuquerquians. 

• Love 4

As far as poor Kylie wanting to walk around like a "normal" person, I'm reminded of when The Osbournes was on, and the oldest sister Aimee never appeared on the show and thus, probably didn't have the press chasing her around like her sister, brother and parents.  There is a way to be "famous" and not be hounded.  Kylie, on a daily basis, posts so much crap on social media, it's clear she craves the attention and would be lost without it.  So I don't want to hear Kylie say she wants to be normal.  While I agree it would be difficult for her, given the shameless family she was born into, it wouldn't be impossible for her to live her life under the radar.  Don't ask for fame, and then whine when you have too much of it because of your own actions, "King" Kylie.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, HumblePi said:

Khloe only knows how to do one accent and it's a Southern accent. I found the whole little contrived skit offensive ... These self-loving ninnies think it's a joke to make fun of people and put them down like they did. I don't think it's cute or funny, it's just demeaning and insulting. I can't even imagine what they have to say about people when the cameras aren't on them recording.

I am so offended by this bullshit, I cannot even believe they did this.  They are trying to be funny with this?  It is disgusting. 

When is this whole family going to go down in flames???  How much longer must we put up with them? 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, laurakaye said:

As far as poor Kylie wanting to walk around like a "normal" person, I'm reminded of when The Osbournes was on, and the oldest sister Aimee never appeared on the show and thus, probably didn't have the press chasing her around like her sister, brother and parents.  There is a way to be "famous" and not be hounded.  Kylie, on a daily basis, posts so much crap on social media, it's clear she craves the attention and would be lost without it.  So I don't want to hear Kylie say she wants to be normal.  While I agree it would be difficult for her, given the shameless family she was born into, it wouldn't be impossible for her to live her life under the radar.  Don't ask for fame, and then whine when you have too much of it because of your own actions, "King" Kylie.

This. It's what I said a page or so, both Kylie and Kendall asked to be more famous than they were. If they had wanted to be normal, they could have told their parents as much, instead of you know, begging their mom to get them into modeling and leaving school. They made these choices. And yes, the fact that Kylie is a snapchat star, that's of her own doing. It's hard for me to find sympathy for them. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Maire said:

Karl Lagerfeld is so uninterested in Kris that it thrills me!

So was the trainer with Kourt and Khloe. He didn't care about their drama he just kept yelling things for them to do. But seriously.. why even do this trainer scene at all? If they needed to discuss something, why not discuss out while they go out to eat like they do all the time or talk about it over their huge big bowls of salads they are always getting? Why the need to include it in this scene with a trainer? It just makes them look like jerks who are wasting someones time. But whatever.

Did anyone else think Kylie looked better with the big nose and make under?

I seriously loathe that whole 2 hour makeup routine with contouring and highlighting the Ks all subscribe to.    It's drag,  And was never meant for street wear.   The whole concept is to tone down masculine features and then feminized them in a dramatic way.    That whole Instagram style looks so fake and ugly.   Why would a girl in her late teens make herself up like a 40 year old doing drag?   

• Love 1