Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E15: LIVE CHAT: Reunion

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

(edited)

I think it was either Wallflower or Lady Chatts.. who said it: Neal's comment's hurt Aubrey.
Either that or it's stupid bitter Jury. 

This is right effing there with Bob Crawley winning.

Edited by Daisy
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

I think it was either wildflower or Lady Chatts.. who said it: Neal's comment's hurt Aubrey.
Either that or it's stupid bitter Jury. 

This is right effing there with Bob Crawley winning.

Maybe it's a jury that didn't want an actual player winning.  Julia's reasoning for voting for her was stupid.  And, a bitter jury.  No doubt.

Okay, was I right.  Five minutes?  Moving onto Aubry.  Michele will only get referenced now if someone mentions her.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 5

Shocked.  How.  I understand Tai (my favourite contestant) not getting any votes, but I'm baffled at Aubry not winning.  Baffled.

Scot was such an asshole at FTC, don't tell me the Ponderosites actually bought that shit.

This is how I had thought it would go down after FTC:

julia - michelle
jason  - aubry or tai
scot - michelle
nick - aubry ?
cydney - aubry ?
debbie - not tai
joe  — aubry

Remembering the Parvati comparisons now and wanting to puke.  NO way.

• Love 3
(edited)

Okay, fine, I can't sleep because I'm still bummed about this outcome.  Look, I understand that you don't want to telegraph who a winner is going to be to keep the mystery going.  I'm fine with that.  But don't bury your winner so far under the radar that people are stunned (and confused) when she wins!

Edited to add: unless, of course, she adds nothing to the season.  Something tells me that's what happened here.

Edited by wallflower75
  • Love 4
(edited)

This jury is stupid or what?  The editors think Aubry should have won or what?  They absolutely L - O - V - E - D her.

I liked the season, but Aubry is my winner, and if Cydney had voted out Aubry, then Cydney is my winner.

And Tai and Cydney are my 'fan favourites'.  I don't think I'll remember anyone else from this season.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 8

For all the medical evacs, this was a boring season.    I cannot believe Michelle won.  If she had gone to tribal council once in the first 22 days, she would have not lasted until day 23. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

stop with Cochrane. focus on the...
actually, focus on Cochrane. I hate this :(

I'm wondering where Dan Foley is when you need him.  At least him getting dragged through the mud for trash talking TPTB last season was good entertainment.

I'm fully convinced they pushed this season back because it was so crappy.  Sure, the fan vote likely had something to do with it, but I also believe it being a crappy season following the disaster that was WA didn't help.  I'm just shocked Michele didn't get a better edit.

I am surprised that Tai got none, but I see what the jury is saying after the fact. I liked him from a distance. I agree that this jury did not want to award an overt player. I also think that his inability to articulate and answer the questions may have hurt him, but since Michelle did very little in the game (that we saw), they voted fro the lesser of the three evils (in the jury's mind that is). 

• Love 2
(edited)

Okay, is this really Sia?  The reunion sucks this much?  I never saw this coming.  I figured Jeff would find Boston Rob or someone in the audience to talk to.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 5
(edited)

Hey, I think I was pretty spot on with my predictions about who got the most screen time.  Including random audience member (or Sia) taking up about 10 minutes.

Lol and here's The Price is Right plug!  Why even bother with a reunion this season, even Jeff can't pretend to care.  Have to almost feel sorry for this cast.  First their season is pushed back a year, then the reunion starts later than usual, not they are getting upstaged by Drew and Sia.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 5
Just now, Lamb18 said:

Oh, I guess the donor wanted to remain anonymous. I thought maybe she was going to have the chicken. She sounds Australian.

it's Sia. she's a singer - and this is her thing - she doesn't want to show her face in public. 

• Love 1
(edited)

its already a 50  minute reunion, where most of the contestants won't even get a question..... and we have whomever this is in the weird get-up.  Tai did NOT win, why is he getting so much screen time. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 1

Not only is it random for Sia to be wandering around the reunion set, this is truly something she could have done later.  Poor Keith, I hope she sends him some cash anyways.

This has gone completely off the rails.

• Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Dust Bunny said:

Is Jeff drunk? Or just really wanting to be anywhere else?

Probably both.

They must have really hated this season.  We still have to get through the preview for next season and the medevacs.  And probably two more commercial breaks.

I question how much longer they'll have reunions.  What's the point?

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2