Type keyword(s) to search

OutDaughtered - General Discussion

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Snark the show, not each other.  Civility matters. If a poster's posts routinely annoy you, please use the Ignore feature.  Hover over their user name and you will see a popup with an ignore option.

• Start Topic

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:21 AM, Eureka said:

In most places the wife needs to sign off on a vasectomy and the guy needs a driver home. Plus there is at least a short recovery period that she would be aware of, so I call major shenanigans about him backing out and not telling her. Not to mention that that would be a huge red flag trust issue that spans wider than this issue itself. Just sayin'....

I'm thinking he had the vasectomy but never brought in his follow-up specimens, so he can't guarantee he's sterile.

I worked at a facility that did vasectomies. The consent form had spots for both the husband and wife to sign; however, the wife's signature wasn't required.

Edited by eel2178

Spouses need to consent to vasectomies/tubals?? That strikes me as extremely wrong, if not illegal. What happened to autonomy over your own body? It's one thing if a doctor won't do it because of the woman's age and family situation, because I think in any elective procedure, there is an element of needing to judge the mental state of the patient and that comes down to a doctor's judgment (though if I were a doctor, I might require a psychologist I trusted to sign off on it, but, tangent), but to involve the opinion of someone else to sway a doctor's opinion when  you are dealing with a mentally sound adult, it seems troubling.  Will you get a husband to sign off on what size breast implants a woman gets? What about when a woman wants an IUD? Troubling. 

Fortunately, the scene in the preview seems extremely fake. Lying about a vasectomy is not any different than lying about being on the pill or wearing a condom, which are not things that should be presented on TV as normal family drama. You're getting very close to rape by deception territory there, which doesn't exist in the law everywhere, but in all events, whether you call it rape or not, consent for sex was directly connected to a representation Adam made, and if that was an intentionally false representation...TLC shouldn't go there.  And I don't think they will.  We'll see. 

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, eel2178 said:

I'm thinking he had the vasectomy but never brought in his follow-up specimens, so he can't guarantee he's sterile.

I would think that maybe if it was 6 months after he supposedly had one but wouldn't you think most people would be sterile after 2.5 years? (And why would this even be a topic they would bring up to TLC if not for drama? Is Danielle charting her cycles for the production company??)

Edited by Eureka
9 hours ago, readheaded said:

I was wondering about the possibility of Crohn's or another autoimmune disease due to her extreme fatigue and I think she looks pale (but that could just be because she's not well and doesn't seem to be wearing make up).  

Also, I've been watching re-runs of "Quints by Surprise" and they took their quints to Iowa to see their paternal great-grandparents and extended family, which involved air and train travel.  The parents seemed very careful to try to be unobtrusive and to do whatever they could to help the quints not to need to melt down.  There were some issues, of course, but even when the kids did a serious number on a restaurant, the parents made a point of saying that they tipped heavily.  

I don't fault parents, and even parents of multiples, for wanting to take their kids to family restaurants and/or travel with them.  But, having said that, parents need to do their best to try to make the outing or trip successful and should be mindful of everyone else.  I think we've gotten to a place where not enough parents are mindful or prepared and not enough of the public are willing to be patient and accommodating.

Yes - this episode re-ran a few weeks ago - before we saw the "Cajun Christmas" episode. Seeing the tears of joy from the great-grandfather ,who was in an assisted living facility, just melted my heart. Later in the same episode they had an extended family picnic which included the both family sides of the father (the dad Ethan).  Yes - the Jones had their hands full but it was all worth it - esp when then did the big family picture at the end. Being near extended family has built in helpers - everyone had a tot to hold / play with. It was not major holiday - just a date on the calendar when the Jones said - lets do this.

This is why I don't understand why the "Cajun Christmas" foolery. 3 hrs in the car for a couple of days isn't that big of a deal. What aging relation is going to pass up seeing their lineage? Life is too short. Why not make the effort, for their sake? The Busby's go on too many pleasure trips - like like they did when it was just the 2 of them or the 3 of them. Now, I guess the season finale is Hawaii. Aside from the scenery - I would have preferred to see them travel to "Cajun Mari Gras" (assemble the same people - for a different date)

Edited by sATL

Evangeline-I don't understand the attraction of having kids do pictures with Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and who ever else they do with with at the mall.     When I've noticed this going on, I detour if I can, because a lot of the kids look terrified, many are screaming in terror, and it's also a ton of money for a picture of a sobbing kid.     Having to drag six kids to see Santa or the Easter Bunny is my idea of hell, and I guess it's all fueled by the TV show, but it's ridiculous to me.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3

Spouses need to consent to vasectomies/tubals?? That strikes me as extremely wrong, if not illegal.

Rules requiring spouses to sign off are policies of particular hospitals or medical practices. They are not laws. 

I have taken to fast-forwarding all scenes without quints in them. If I want to see scripted marital drama, there are shows on other networks with much better lead actors.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Evangeline-I don't understand the attraction of having kids do pictures with Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and who ever else they do with with at the mall.     When I've noticed this going on, I detour if I can, because a lot of the kids look terrified, many are screaming in terror, and it's also a ton of money for a picture of a sobbing kid.     Having to drag six kids to see Santa or the Easter Bunny is my idea of hell, and I guess it's all fueled by the TV show, but it's ridiculous to me.  

I thought in this day in age - you can go to one of the photo places ( link ) and they pull down a "screen" of any scene you want - which takes out the scary dressed human. Santa - Christmas tree- fireplace-winter wonderland - traditional plain blue/gray/... etc. Or for that matter photshop in the background. Quints might have done just fine at home on the sofa.

Santa's had his gig 3 years in a row.. The pix of Blayke solo was when they said the tradition started before the quints were born. Funny they didn't produce one when she was infant, 1, or 2.. I guess they started the traditon when she was 4.

santa1.png.9cb8a8e556e041492b541e4b07575f05.pngsanta2.png.a04781df55161df046b12f93a4583a62.pngsanta3.png.6d0434d33d50e719c7729307829246f1.pngsanta4.png.b38f7961e176c204576dcb49f85f4552.png

Edited by sATL

I didn't mind the pics of my kids with Santa if they didn't mind. However, we missed so many with my son when he was little. His birthday is Christmas day and having so much to do getting ready to celebrate both holidays in one was a nightmare. We would generally go to the mall, see the long line and then head to Build A Bear instead. He enjoyed himself so much more. However, one year before my grandmother died we hired the mall Santa to come to our house on Christmas eve and surprise all the kids in the family. We had small gifts for him to pass out. We offered him a coke, which he declined due to diabetes, but, darn if he didn't want a beer! I felt bad that he tripped on the step coming into the house. But, it was a great day and we probably got a pic with all the kids together, but, we've moved so many times I wouldn't know where to find it. My grandmother thoroughly enjoyed seeing all her great grandkids joy when he walked in.

• Love 2
On 8/22/2018 at 10:21 AM, Eureka said:

In most places the wife needs to sign off on a vasectomy and the guy needs a driver home. Plus there is at least a short recovery period that she would be aware of, so I call major shenanigans about him backing out and not telling her. Not to mention that that would be a huge red flag trust issue that spans wider than this issue itself. Just sayin'....

All just made up drama for the show.  Whoever said this show is on it’s last legs was totally right .

Edited by Prisonnurse
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, sATL said:

Yes - this episode re-ran a few weeks ago - before we saw the "Cajun Christmas" episode. Seeing the tears of joy from the great-grandfather ,who was in an assisted living facility, just melted my heart. Later in the same episode they had an extended family picnic which included the both family sides of the father (the dad Ethan).  Yes - the Jones had their hands full but it was all worth it - esp when then did the big family picture at the end. Being near extended family has built in helpers - everyone had a tot to hold / play with. It was not major holiday - just a date on the calendar when the Jones said - lets do this.

This is why I don't understand why the "Cajun Christmas" foolery. 3 hrs in the car for a couple of days isn't that big of a deal. What aging relation is going to pass up seeing their lineage? Life is too short. Why not make the effort, for their sake? The Busby's go on too many pleasure trips - like like they did when it was just the 2 of them or the 3 of them. Now, I guess the season finale is Hawaii. Aside from the scenery - I would have preferred to see them travel to "Cajun Mari Gras" (assemble the same people - for a different date)

When you follow their personal Instagram accounts you’ll see they take MANY expensive , exotic vacations during the year.  Some are with the kids ( the ones that are filmed) but most are just them as a couple or with friends and Danielle’s sisters and their husbands.  They have a pretty jet setting life to have that many kids.  

• Love 5

Someone should ask Dale if Adam had a vasectomy, because you know he's the designated driver for all pickups involving the patient being too stoned to walk, and he's a big (and really cute and funny) man.     I personally think the odds of two people who both had to take fertility drugs to produce both pregnancies having a baby on their own is zero.      And there is no way he wouldn't get a vasectomy, but not mention it so there was no pregnancy risk.      Since there are recent pictures of Danielle, we know she isn't pregnant.     I'm hoping her health issue is something like gall bladder, it's a one and done, as opposed to some other possibilities that are lifelong issues.  

Someone should ask Dale if Adam had a vasectomy

IIRC, both brothers-in-law took Adam for his vasectomy.  It's beyond reason to think that he didn't get it and neither of them said anything.  I just hate how dramatic he is over every little thing.

Edited by camom
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, sATL said:

is it standard for blood work to take two weeks for the illness we are guessing? two weeks to wait for a mono diagnosis sounds deadly... 

For the celiac and crohns testing, yes. For the thyroid and other things that should have been sent (CBC, chemistry panel), it would be about two days unless it was sent STAT.

• Love 1

I think it's all just more drama for the show.  How much money do you think they are making?  I would say quite a bit.  I also think those vacations, meals out and trips are all paid for by the show.  Plus those eating in the restaurants are having their meals comped to be on tv and listen to the noise and camera crews and stops and starts.  It's a lot of $$$ honey.  In and out.

I also think her sisters and their families and her mother get plenty of money too.

Count the commercials.  They are all raking in the do ray me!

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

.  I also think those vacations, meals out and trips are all paid for by the show...I also think her sisters and their families and her mother get plenty of money too.

I also really doubt that any of planning/preparation for activities is done by the family. It will eventually become The Truman Show and be run entirely by the production company the same way the Gosselins were.

55 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Count the commercials.  They are all raking in the do ray me!

With five minutes of commercials for every seven minutes of programming, I don't think TLC is having a lot of luck selling advertising time for this show.

Edited by eel2178
2 hours ago, eel2178 said:

For the celiac and crohns testing, yes. For the thyroid and other things that should have been sent (CBC, chemistry panel), it would be about two days unless it was sent STAT.

There is no blood testing specific for Crohn's.  They'd do a CRP and SED rate, but those just take a couple of hours to run (I'm not saying she'd get results back that fast, but it's possible to get the results that fast in general) and just show non-specific inflammation.  There are also a couple of other tests that might point to Crohn's, such as low albumin.  Biopsies via colonscopy and endoscopy are the gold standard for both celiac and Crohn's diagnoses.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, Quof said:

I'm also calling bullshit on the "Adam skipped the vasectomy".  There would have been a bill, or insurance statement, sent to the house.  

I agree and find it so irritating that the show would even suggest something so ridiculous.  Like Danielle wouldn't notice if Adam didn't have the after-effects of the surgery?  So, he presumably told Danielle that he'd had a vasectomy but then didn't have to rest and ice?  Or did he rest and ice for pretend even though he didn't have the surgery?  It's stupid.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, readheaded said:

I agree and find it so irritating that the show would even suggest something so ridiculous.  Like Danielle wouldn't notice if Adam didn't have the after-effects of the surgery?  So, he presumably told Danielle that he'd had a vasectomy but then didn't have to rest and ice?  Or did he rest and ice for pretend even though he didn't have the surgery?  It's stupid.

You know he'd be waiting for her to wait on him too while he recovered.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, eel2178 said:

The doctor said he was running some test that looked for genetic markers for Crohn's.

Yes, that wouldn't be diagnostic, but would give them a direction to go in.  Unfortunately, I've had the crash and extended Crohn's courses because 2 of my sons have had it for about 9 years (they were diagnosed a month apart when they were 6 and 13).

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 7/14/2018 at 10:23 PM, SnarkEnthusiast said:

I know this hasn't happened yet, but boy, do I hate when kid-based reality shows inevitably feature potty training. Yes, it's universal. Yes, it's a pain in the ass. Yes, it'd be an absolute nightmare with multiples. But it's on tape forever!! There's no benefit to watching it because everyone can Google potty training tips. It's just an embarrassing time capsule. The Gosselin kids are what, 13/14 now and I'm sure they're thrilled that there's archived footage of them sitting on matching potties and whatever accidents were caught on camera. I would be more mortified the older I got. We don't need to watch your kid pee their pants or waddle around with shit halfway up their back. It's not cute or funny, it's just gross and it makes me feel bad for the quints. It's an invasion of privacy for these kids that's aired on national TV.

I don't mind the potty-training episodes but I was surprised at the anger I felt bubbling up as I remembered attempting to train my first-born. There was a child who did not want to be out of diapers and anyone who's had to change a 3 year-old's diaper will empathize with my annoyance. My belief - if they can speak, they can request the potty. Good on the Busby's for tackling 6.

On 7/27/2018 at 4:26 PM, Snickerdoodle said:

I work in a school and there are so many Olivias and Avas.

I agree with you about Hazel, althought I know someone that just had a baby and named her Hazel.

A friend of mine was  named after a beloved aunt, Hazel but because the Aunt wasn't happy with her own name, they reversed it and named her Lezah.

• Love 1
On 8/14/2018 at 9:20 AM, Whyyouneedaname said:

I have followed this family (Waldrop's) since finding out about the babies, mostly because they're about and hour away from me. Courtney had several updates on her FB page during pregnancy, after having the babies she updated how hard it was on her body, I think it affected her vision, her body went into shock & many other complications. She's apparently ok now but I can imagine the thoughts going through her head a the time. All the babies seem to be normal & I agree, they are blessed to have 6 healthy babies.

I saw an ad for this family and it struck me that in the last 9 years, everyone has come to rely on IVF. Even the women on the Housewives of.... franchises generally go for IVF now instead of trying for a baby the old fashioned way. This was news to me as I naively thought these multiples were just (happy) glitches for couples who couldn't conceive. Not the case anymore...

• Love 1

I'm surprised how in these modern time for you in the USA it is normal to return lots of embryos in IVF, and that having 4-5-6 babies at a time happens...

In my country it is only allowed to return 2 embryos, 3 in some special circumstances. But most doctors return only one. Maybe in the USA it's because of high cost, and this increases chances?

I know two women who had triplets, and no more multiples. 3 is also a high number at once. With these multiples I would be afraid of premature deliveries and problems for babies (my two children are also from IVF)

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Snow Fairy said:

I'm surprised how in these modern time for you in the USA it is normal to return lots of embryos in IVF, and that having 4-5-6 babies at a time happens...

In my country it is only allowed to return 2 embryos, 3 in some special circumstances. But most doctors return only one. Maybe in the USA it's because of high cost, and this increases chances?

I know two women who had triplets, and no more multiples. 3 is also a high number at once. With these multiples I would be afraid of premature deliveries and problems for babies (my two children are also from IVF)

Agreed and then we all wonder why our health care costs are higher than the rest of the world's (I'm not saying that having micropreemies is the only reason, but it certainly doesn't help).

On 8/23/2018 at 10:46 AM, Prisonnurse said:

When you follow their personal Instagram accounts you’ll see they take MANY expensive , exotic vacations during the year.  Some are with the kids ( the ones that are filmed) but most are just them as a couple or with friends and Danielle’s sisters and their husbands.  They have a pretty jet setting life to have that many kids.  

I wonder who watches the kids while they're traveling?

Poor Danielle watches the quints on her own, plus caring for her house, and running the cycle shop with no help at all. A regular super woman..except, we find out that she vacations often without her kids. We have been scammed again, just like with the Gosselins. Wonder if she puts any of the earnings into accounts for the kids for when they grow up? Or does everything get spent on their little get aways? Another case of kids being cash cows.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, winsomeone said:

Poor Danielle watches the quints on her own, plus caring for her house, and running the cycle shop with no help at all. A regular super woman..except, we find out that she vacations often without her kids. We have been scammed again, just like with the Gosselins. Wonder if she puts any of the earnings into accounts for the kids for when they grow up? Or does everything get spent on their little get aways? Another case of kids being cash cows.

I couldn't sleep last night so ended up watching re-runs, including some past episodes of Outdaughtered...and it's pretty obvious even on the show that they have help watching all of the kids.  I assume they somewhat limit who appears on the show for various reasons, but you see Taylor quite frequently, sometimes watching the quints without Adam or Danielle being home.  I've also heard Adam/Danielle make reference to Taylor picking the kids up at school on her own, etc.  Basically, things that imply a reasonably extensive amount of help....and that's just from Taylor, not counting all the help we see from Dale/KiKi and Nick/Ashley.

As to the cycle studio, what I've gotten from the show is that Danielle works there more than the other 2 couples do, but I've never gotten the impression she runs it alone - i.e. with no employees.

Regarding the vacations, I can't speak to how often they vacation - with or without kids - as I don't follow any of them on social media.  However, we've seen on the show that they traveled extensively before the quints, i.e. before there was a tv show.  On one of the "Behind the Episode" clips on TLC, Danielle also mentions that she was on a business trip to Dubai when Blayke transitioned to a "big girl bed," and I remember thinking that international travel seems like the norm for them, not the exception.  We also have to remember that Adam and Danielle don't have absolute control of what is filmed for the show, and that almost all "reality" tv shows are in fact at least somewhat soft-scripted by the producers, meaning we get the storyline they choose to show us, not a show that includes every single solitary thing the family does.  Finally, if they're putting all this on their social media for public consumption, that doesn't say to me that they're trying to deceive anyone....in fact, quite the opposite.  But....that's just me playing devil's advocate and trying to keep assumptions based on other families (e.g. the Gosselins) from coloring my view of the Busbys without any actual evidence to support the assumptions.  However.....YMMV.  :-)

• Love 10
On 8/23/2018 at 5:39 PM, asemumma said:

My guess is that Adam had the vasectomy, but never did the follow up “samples” to verify that it worked. (Or at least that’s what they’ll play up on the show for drama.) 

I called it again. I fucking called it. Ugh. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, asemumma said:

I called it again. I fucking called it. Ugh. 

It’s such a lame storyline. It’s really rare that it “doesn’t take,” it’s much more likely that guys don’t wait until they’re clear, which would happen after over two years. Danielle saying “spitting zeroes” cracked me up though.

• Love 4

That was a big snooze.     Not pregnant, and Adam shooting blanks.   That was good news, but should have take a few seconds to discover, not two episodes.   The six week and go back for tests is to make sure all of the sperm is gone, not that the vasectomy worked.   With a decent doctor, they take a chunk of the plumbing tubes out, and seal them, so they're not growing back, or going to leak, and the vasectomy won't fail.    That was all for TV, and it was terrible acting.

If the finale trip to Hawaii is as lame, then this show has officially jumped the shark.

So no Crohn's, no celiac, everything else was OK, so big surprise it was stress.   Maybe having six kids, a film crew, and the cycling studio, plus vacations, and everything else just isn't possible to do by one person.     

At least Blayke is saving money, and donating the rest to a good cause.    And Uncle Dale as a giant lemon was so adorable.   

I could have told them where the kid was, a friend's almost 3 year old was caught showing his one year old brother how to open the sliding glass door to the raised back porch, so an escape wasn't a surprise.    They just need slide locks high up on the door frame for outside doors, but not too high or Adam won't be able to reach them.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
On 8/25/2018 at 9:49 AM, Snow Fairy said:

All of these kids on these TLC shows about multiples were conceived via Clomid (not IVF). Sometimes multiple eggs are fertilized. U.S. doctors won't put back multiple embryos if they want to keep their license.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

What kind of work did Danielle do that she was taking business trips?

Project Coordinator at AP Networks, 10 yrs.. according to linkedIn  ( link ).

- Manage, organize and coordinate British Petroleum 's (BP) Executive Commercial Leaders and Mid-Level Operation Leaders participation in safety trainings globally focusing on Continuous Improvement, Process Safety and Leadership
- Plan and implement safety training across all BP's segments worldwide for over 1200+ delegates at 45 seminars totaling over 3000 training hours across 6 countries
- Experienced procurement professional skilled in managing inventory, supply orders, contracts and approving project payment
- Responsible for coordinating the activity of training personnel and staff regarding arrangements for training conferences
- Perform on-site logistics, registration and conference support for part of BP's Safety & Operational Risk Capability development offering, which also includes Operations Essentials and the Operations Academy
- Maintain detailed project schedules, meeting notes & minutes, and serve as a supporting liaison to the custome

• Love 3
6 hours ago, asemumma said:

So is this lemonade stand storyline. B.O.R.I.N.G. 

the timeline is supposedly Jan / early Feb, right ? Yes - good lemonade is always welcome, but let mother nature heated days of summer help the child  for success.

The one time I wouldn't have mind the quints dressing alike is when Danielle said she will order t-shirts for the sale, after the disastrous finger painting activity. Then only the big kids get them.

So obviously it was some campaign with a local bank and the chamber of commerce (or what ever agency she said). At least she could have put them in yellow shirts or dresses.

And guess what's been invented... a juicer  - $14 at Target !!!!

lemon2.png.39afdac5901bb34db9128b2b34a4f9f3.png

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, sATL said:

the timeline is supposedly Jan / early Feb, right ? Yes - good lemonade is always welcome, but let mother nature heated days of summer help the child  for success.

The one time I wouldn't have mind the quints dressing alike is when Danielle said she will order t-shirts for the sale, after the disastrous finger painting activity. Then only the big kids get them.

So obviously it was some campaign with a local bank and the chamber of commerce (or what ever agency she said). At least she could have put them in yellow shirts or dresses.

And guess what's been invented... a juicer  - $14 at Target !!!!

lemon2.png.39afdac5901bb34db9128b2b34a4f9f3.png

First off, if my kid's doing a lemonade stand, we're using Country Time lemonade mix.

Second, this whole lemonade stand story line is straight from "Quints by Surprise" where Eliot the oldest child wanted to do a lemonade and cupcake stand and the quints made the obligatory mess with cupcakes.

Note:  I don't know how to get rid of my screenshot below...

image.png

Edited by readheaded
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So no Crohn's, no celiac, everything else was OK, so big surprise it was stress.   Maybe having six kids, a film crew, and the cycling studio, plus vacations, and everything else just isn't possible to do by one person.     

Yup, manufactured totally. I have really bad reflux, which is always worse during times of stress, and when she was complaining about her symptoms, it 100% sounded like reflux to me. Which sucks, but doesn't make her special. The Crohn's "possibility" was played up because of the family connection, not because her symptoms were super indicative of it. 

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, snarky snarkerson said:

Yup, manufactured totally. I have really bad reflux, which is always worse during times of stress, and when she was complaining about her symptoms, it 100% sounded like reflux to me. Which sucks, but doesn't make her special. The Crohn's "possibility" was played up because of the family connection, not because her symptoms were super indicative of it. 

As I posted earlier in the thread, I have 2 sons with Crohn's who've obviously went through testing for Crohn's, celiac, etc.  There is no definitive way to know if a person has Crohn's or celiac solely from blood tests.  Endoscopy and colonoscopy with biopsies are the only way to know for sure.  That doesn't mean that I think Danielle has either issue, but I dislike how it was all handled.  I also didn't appreciate Danielle's musings that if she had Crohn's she'd be always running to doctors and having hospital stays.  That's the case for some people with Crohn's, but again, not reality for many people.

It will be interesting, though, to see if Danielle's stomach issues and fatigue return.  If so, I hope she's smart enough to have more detailed testing.

4 minutes ago, Quof said:

I can't believe I'm watching this show.  In my defence, it's on when I'm getting ready for work, and it's slightly less annoying than the morning news.

Yes, I used to be a news junkie, then November 2016 happened and I have to try to stick to less serious shows now.

9 minutes ago, Maya said:

I see Adam is back to irritating the shit out of me. 

I didn't realize what a loud-mouth he is!

• Love 2

Danielle kept saying, what will I do if I am pregnant? Was she implying that abortion was in the equation if she were...it sure sounded like it. The whole show was stupid..who lets kids paint with real paint in the kitchen, and ruin the chairs? They have  a garage and a huge back yard they could have used. No one was concerned when the one child had a huge mouth full of paint..that seemed odd too.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

Danielle kept saying, what will I do if I am pregnant? Was she implying that abortion was in the equation if she were...it sure sounded like it. The whole show was stupid..who lets kids paint with real paint in the kitchen, and ruin the chairs? They have  a garage and a huge back yard they could have used. No one was concerned when the one child had a huge mouth full of paint..that seemed odd too.

To me, that all adds to the feeling that the show is staged and they're performing.

• Love 1

Also, how much did they charge for the lemonade...when Blayke was counting the money she made, she had a huge roll of $5 bills, and maybe a few ones..no change at all? Poor Blayke and three of the quints look just like Adam...they have those pale blue bulging eyes that are not becoming at all.

• Love 1