Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E09: It's Psychological Warfare

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

So the million-dollar (literally) question becomes: if Debbie, Aubry, Joe, and Cydney vote out Julia, do the douchebags and Tai combine their idols to save her?  It knocks out both idols, and no guarantee that there will be any more to be found, for someone who isn't exactly trustworthy.

• Love 3

So the million-dollar (literally) question becomes: if Debbie, Aubry, Joe, and Cydney vote out Julia, do the douchebags and Tai combine their idols to save her?  It knocks out both idols, and no guarantee that there will be any more to be found, for someone who isn't exactly trustworthy.

No way those Neanderthals will burn the super idol to save a girl.

• Love 13

Well, there goes the absolute last person I was rooting for this season.  Why Tai?  You are so much better than the terrible twosome.

Also, do Scot and Jason forget that these very people might be the ones deciding if they take home the million or not?  We probably won't be rid of them because they are the perfect goats.  Same with Julia.  Really no idea who to root for at this point.  Think I'll go with Debbie.

My guess: voting for Julia is a red herring.  Scot or Jason get voted for, the super idol is used, those two douchebags sit their with their shit eating grins because they thought they were going to be the absolute bomb in the eyes of the fans and believe they just made the absolute best move in Survivor history (sorry but play against the real kings and queens of Survivor idol play and then we'll talk).  Julia looks at them with hero worship, and Tai doesn't realize he's been used. 

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 7

Well, there goes the absolute last person I was rooting for this season.  Why Tai?  You are so much better than the terrible twosome.

Also, do Scot and Jason forget that these very people might be the ones deciding if they take home the million or not?  We probably won't be rid of them because they are the perfect goats.  Same with Julia.  Really no idea who to root for at this point.  Think I'll go with Debbie.

I'd say so except she's being an idiot about the Julia thing.  Tai pretty much telegraphed that there's a "super idol" out there, and you if you think about it, you realize that he only knows BECAUSE HE HAS ONE.  And he's the kind of guy who would give it up to save a buddy.

Ugh.  Tai.  Seriously.

Well, I guess that blows up Aubry's plan to get rid of Julia.

Edited by wallflower75
  • Love 7

I almost hope Probst calls Tai out during tribal about he's supposed to be a lover of all things, so how can he stoop to Jason and Scot's level if it hurts other people.  Yeah, he's disappointed me that bad this hour that I want Jeff to call him on it and ruin his image.

• Love 16

Disappointed Julia won immunity.  I kind of wanted her to get blindsided tonight, as I didn't think the guys would save her.  Making moves for the sake of making them?  Well, I guess that's better than people who get into an alliance with goats and go to the end with them because they think they will win.  Then don't understand why people are saying they did nothing.  Oh wait...

My guess is Aubry or Debbie go tonight.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 5

Everyone seems to be ignoring Joe at the moment.  Guess not being on anyone's radar is good thing ... he shouldn't be getting any votes.

Maybe there is someone else to root for in this game now that Tai's decided to turn to the Dark Side...go Joe!!

And now that I've said that, watch the guys decide to vote him out because no one will see it coming.

Edited by wallflower75
  • Love 2

Actually, if Debbie does get voted off tonight, Ponderosa is going to be hilarious with her, Neal, and Nick.  At least there's one bright spot to this crappy season!

Also, I kind of hope the super idol is played tonight, just to get it out of the way.  Hope it comes back to bite Jason, Tai, Scot, and Julia next week.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3

I think one of the qualifications of selecting female contestants is if they are completely willing to give a female alliance a shot, rather than tease the viewers for one episode that it'll be a thing, then run back to the boys the next episode.

Julia, Julia, Julia...see Cagayan Sarah to see what the arrogance of assuming you have power because you're the swing vote gets you.

If that immunity necklace wasn't on her neck, that would be a sure-fire quote that she was getting voted off.  I had such high hopes for her, but she's been a disappointment.

Can we just have the finale next week and be done with it?  I mean, they already pushed this season back a year, why not just end it early.

• Love 5

Oh...please say that they're going to use the idols on each other for nothing.  PLEASE say that they're going to give them up for no point.  Please please please...

Dang it.  My mother just pointed out that Cydney's about to get knocked out because they're going back to their original strategy...which Julia is not supporting.

Edited by wallflower75
  • Love 7

Dang it!  And now they still have those idols!!!!!!

Which means the douchebags now have the numbers.  Whoever the other four vote for next week, they'll play the super idol and it'll be 4-3.  Dang it, dang it, dang it!! :(

Edited by wallflower75
  • Love 2

Damn.  I wonder if Jeff is sorry about the two people who have the idols or not.  I really wish they needed all 3 pieces to make it work.

So I guess I'm rooting for Joe by default.  Can not stand the bullies, nor their associates (and I believe Aubry and Michele are friends with them outside the show now, so not rooting for them because of association).  Hope Julia and Tai get blindsided by those two to show how stupid they were to align with them.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 7

Ugh. Julia, you missed a great opportunity tonight. You could have pulled a Beast Mode Cowboy during that reward challenge and just sat down on the ground and refused to help. "Oh, you want to sabotage the camp? I'll sabotage you right back." Hell, you could have even taken a step, did an awkward fall to the ground and claimed you hurt your ankle and couldn't move. Okay, so it didn't work out for BMC when he did it on Big Brother but it would have been epic. For that missed opportunity alone, you're on my shit list. I hope you get voted out soon. 

• Love 18

I almost feel like saying I'm calling it a day on this season.  It's been boring, and now the jerks are in charge because I somehow doubt they're going to sway Tai away from them.  Although...he did engineer Anna's ouster to save his own skin, and no one knows he put out the second fire...hmm.....

• Love 8