Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Discussion

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Reza was on WWHL and a caller asked him that and he said it is not a cultural thing and that he never noticed it! He is such a liar! He just doesn't want to tick MJ off, she has known him the longest, knows all his secrets and would spill them to shut him up!

Well, then, I guess you missed the season where it was MJ's turn to be Reza's target. He outed her at a reunion for being an alcoholic, a drug addict and felon. He embarrassed and humiliated her, told her he didn't want anything to do with her, screaming all the way, while MJ sat there in tears. And the rest of his "friends" sat there and let him do it. He tried all of that season to alienate the group from MJ. She was devastated. I am no MJ fan (can't stand her,actually), but that was disgusting. He doesn't give a shit about anybody. I can't wait until his perfect little marriage that he keeps trying to shove down our throats finally implodes. 

• Love 17

So, let's see...Reza has already targeted MJ, Mike and GG as his seasonal victim - does anyone think he would have the balls to go after Asa next season?  Who's left - Shervin?  And, that's only if Shervin decides to/is asked back as a main part of the group, and not just a "friend of".

What he did last night was beneath contempt.  I don't like any of them, and I really wonder why I'm even watching this show, except for the fact that I'm an admitted Bravoholic, but I really think I'm done.  

I'm convinced that there is something out there that Reza is nervous about, and he thought he would cut it off before it could get out there.  

• Love 2

If I recall, GG said she was told by someone that they had the tape of Reza.   Which means that if true there is someone out there spreading this story, not GG.  If Reza had any sense, he would have approached GG and found out who it was.   

Be careful what you wish for Reza.  After the shit you pulled last night, said jerk may just give TMZ a call.  After all, YOU insisted that GG produce the video.   

• Love 6

I thought I heard GG say she knew the letters were fake cuz Reza signed them "GG".  She said she never signs anything with GG, she always uses Golnaza.  I think she said it after Reza's reveal.  

• Love 2

When I first heard that someone told her they had a video or pictures of Reza giving some guy a b.j. at the gym, my first thought was "Reza goes to the gym??"...then, when I saw him and Mike doing their run/jog thing in the park, it seems that Reza is in better shape than Mike.  

Mike has come a long way from the toned, in-shape guy of Season 1 and 2 - the fact that he gave up on the jogging and was "coughing up a lung" proved it.  

• Love 3

I can get GG's anger but I can't get with grown women wanting to physically fight someone because of what the person said.  You physically fight someone when your think your physical person, your life is being threatened.

It seems that in today's world people want to fight you if you say the wrong thing OR look at them wrong.

There are many ways of getting back at someone without raising your voice or your hand. 

Don't get me wrong, Reza is a turd of the highest order, for what he did in public like that.  But we're all talking about him, and more people will probably watch the reunion, so there is that.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 3

Reza pulled the passive aggressive act like a pro...it would have been a good move for GG to act like she wrote the apologies and stolen his thunder but the booze wins with GG every time.  Asa was right about telling GG to just admit those were her thoughts.

Did I see Vida lurking in the background after the shit went down, she was so quite, not like her at all.

Who was that photo show for, the usual suspects were the only people there. 

• Love 4

Oh yeah, I forgot about Reza the Weasel getting some sort of real estate show on Bravo. Who would want him as their agent? Oh yeah, fame whores.

Did anyone else notice Adam lurking in the background?

4 hours ago, seraphimum said:

OMG,    i couldn't believe what i saw,  hey we all know these type of shows are scripted, come on already, but 7.31.16,    though i would looooosssseee my mind, what a comedy, unbelieveable
What kind of friend would go to another friends show and start all that trouble, pre meditated also.  
Reza really, who happens to be one of my fav characters, but wow.   Although the idea was good and funny, the timing was terrible, to do that to Asa, yuck
and then GG, she blows after Reza leave the building, lolol, so laughable,
MJ's mom,  not real, no decent, caring, loving, mother would do that to her child, well not in front of others, the woman is nuts silliest show yet, come on

Reza is a jerk.

5 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That show probably was only for the benefit of the cast members. I wasn't particularly impressed with the photos but found it odd how Reza and Adam's didn't look particularly romantic. I think I like Shervin's best, followed by Asa's, but Mike and GG's were almost cliché.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I can get GG's anger but I can't get with grown women wanting to physically fight someone because of what the person said.  You physically fight someone when your think your physical person, your life is being threatened.

It seems that in today's world people want to fight you if you say the wrong thing OR look at them wrong.

There are many ways of getting back at someone without raising your voice or your hand. 

Don't get me wrong, Reza is a turd of the highest order, for what he did in public like that.  But we're all talking about him, and more people will probably watch the reunion, so there is that.

I agree with you, completely.  GG has such anger issues - that is one of the things that Reza got right about her.  It's sad, really, when you think of it.  If he was truly a friend of hers, he would know better than to fuel the fire, and do what he had to know would release GG's inner Cracken.

Reza is mean, cruel and a horrible person.  He thinks he can excuse his behavior in the name of friendship.  I call bullshit on that.

• Love 4

I always saw this group as a somewhat happy dysfunctional family until Reza brought Lilly in for a season. MJ had to take a backseat to her and it was a sad thing to watch. Everything is Reza driven and it's been hard to watch (yet I continue to hate-watch!) 

His GG apology letters were such a dick move. What was the outcome he was expecting? For everyone to pat him on the back and then everyone go after GG with torches and pitchforks? I guess he did get what he wanted---for GG rage at him to prove his point that she's irrational and needs help. The end justifies the means for him, no matter who he hurts. 

I guess there wouldn't be a show without him stirring up crap and butting his nose into everyone's business. Other than his finally marrying Adam, there doesn't seem to much going on his life.  Mike is dealing with a divorce, Mj is engaged, Asa has her caftan business, GG is dealing with RA and Shervin is...a pretty friend. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Well, then, I guess you missed the season where it was MJ's turn to be Reza's target. He outed her at a reunion for being an alcoholic, a drug addict and felon. He embarrassed and humiliated her, told her he didn't want anything to do with her, screaming all the way, while MJ sat there in tears. And the rest of his "friends" sat there and let him do it. He tried all of that season to alienate the group from MJ. She was devastated. I am no MJ fan (can't stand her,actually), but that was disgusting. He doesn't give a shit about anybody. I can't wait until his perfect little marriage that he keeps trying to shove down our throats finally implodes. 

Yes, I watched that season. Reza allowed Asa to lead the attacks on MJ during the season, he took second chair on that and did so, IMO, because he fears her revealing something. At the reunion he came out guns blazing and that threw MJ off, it really hurt her. I wish she would have turned the tables back on him. I am hoping someone calls Reza out on his manipulations and then turns the tables on him next season. It is time that someone goes in on him (and Asa) the way he/they do everyone else. For some reason, they all fear Reza big time, I suspect it is because the show was formed/centered around him to begin with and no one wants to lose their Bravo paycheck. This group is dependant on those paychecks and/or the "fame" more than most Bravo reality show cast members are IMO. LOL

• Love 3
8 hours ago, smores said:

I have never been under the impression that Reza was a good person, so I'm not really surprised by him sending the apology notes.  What I am really taken aback at, though, is GG just taking credit for them, like she sent them, until called out on it.  I think it's pretty shitty to do that, because if this is going on, you have to KNOW you are being set up, and the other shoe is going to drop.  

Even if she'd worked with another person, say Asa, who had written the notes, and set it all up, and then GG stood there and taken all the credit, with Asa's full support, it's on tv.  At some point, it would have come out that Asa was behind it, and the others would turn on her, knowing she wasn't actually feeling that way, she had to get someone to tell her what to say, it wasn't genuine.  But, in this case? To stand there and smile and be like, oh, of course, bygones? hugs! when she had nothing whatsoever to do with it? That's nuts.  And then to be mad in that interview above that the person who did do it took the credit away from her is really deluded.  It's like she actually believed SHE apologized.

I didn't think she knew about any of it but I do think she played it nearly* perfectly.   I think she intentionally held back from saying anything because Reza is such a narcissist, she knew he'd give himself up soon enough.  And she was right.   Immediately after the group hug, he couldn't take it one more minute and came out with his confession.   Which made him look like the thirsty ass bitchmade loon he is.    

35 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Reza pulled the passive aggressive act like a pro...it would have been a good move for GG to act like she wrote the apologies and stolen his thunder but the booze wins with GG every time.  Asa was right about telling GG to just admit those were her thoughts.

Did I see Vida lurking in the background after the shit went down, she was so quite, not like her at all.

*she only had to keep it together for 5 more minutes.  Then that fake af throw my plastic glass rage out.  Ridiculous.  He'd already made himself look like an asshole.    Shervin should've never gotten involved, what the hell did all of 100lb soaking wet GG think she was gonna do to a man built like Reza. 

GG said she actually has apologized to every one she's had beef with so there's no real reason to dredge up old shit in order to do it again.  If that's true, I disagree with Asa telling her to start another apology tour.

Count on Vida having said something about the pics of Tommy/MJ.  I don't think she was mic'd.

Mike being fully ready to disclose/embrace how much of a whore he's been now, is hilarious.  That's what your wife was telling you for months that it would've taken for you to save your marriage dude. 

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, kendi said:

I always saw this group as a somewhat happy dysfunctional family until Reza brought Lilly in for a season. MJ had to take a backseat to her and it was a sad thing to watch. Everything is Reza driven and it's been hard to watch (yet I continue to hate-watch!) 

His GG apology letters were such a dick move. What was the outcome he was expecting? For everyone to pat him on the back and then everyone go after GG with torches and pitchforks? I guess he did get what he wanted---for GG rage at him to prove his point that she's irrational and needs help. The end justifies the means for him, no matter who he hurts. 

I guess there wouldn't be a show without him stirring up crap and butting his nose into everyone's business. Other than his finally marrying Adam, there doesn't seem to much going on his life.  Mike is dealing with a divorce, Mj is engaged, Asa has her caftan business, GG is dealing with RA and Shervin is...a pretty friend. 

Reza is THAT "friend" that needs to put everyone down in order to feel good about himself. The rest of them are wacked out to be sure but Reza can't exist without pointing out all their faults/weaknesses/bad habits least they start pointing fingers at him and Asa is his main supporter in this nasty behavior.

Reza made sure that no matter what GG said/did, she would come out on the losing end. Say nothing, he makes sure everyone knows he did it not her....GG admits to not writing them and he points out she should have or she admits she didn't but should have, he points out that she didn't and that he doesn't believe that she feels bad. He made sure that no matter how GG responded, she was/is wrong.

• Love 5

Reza knows GG very well.  He knew she'd come after him, acting like a fool, wanting to fight, looking like a mad woman on TV.  He fed the flames, he provoked the beast.  But GG needs to learn to reign it in, or she will always look like the crazy one. 

• Love 6

I still await the day when they call Reza out on his shittiness. He has shat on every member of that group and they suck it up, bend over and take it, then apologize for him having to attack them. It is getting old and I believe nothing that comes out of his mouth.

He is just as vile as Vida if not more so. He sticks his nose and knife in, where they have no business, under the guise of being a caring friend coming from a place of love and concern. That to me is far worse.

Asa posing herself as everybody's counselor is just as grating. It is none of her business either and she is doing it for camera time playing the priestess mediator role  who is above it all.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, njbchlover said:

So, let's see...Reza has already targeted MJ, Mike and GG as his seasonal victim - does anyone think he would have the balls to go after Asa next season?  Who's left - Shervin?  And, that's only if Shervin decides to/is asked back as a main part of the group, and not just a "friend of".

What he did last night was beneath contempt.  I don't like any of them, and I really wonder why I'm even watching this show, except for the fact that I'm an admitted Bravoholic, but I really think I'm done.  

I'm convinced that there is something out there that Reza is nervous about, and he thought he would cut it off before it could get out there.  

So far all Reza has done is sabotage Asa's and Shervin's moments in the sun this season. He started throwing cake at Asifa at Shervin's birthday yacht party and GG got the blame. He has now ruined Asa's photo exhibition and essentially bailed on his friend's fashion show by busying himself with Mike and Jessica's marriage woes. and later setting the stage of questioning GG's RA.  He likes being the center of attention and when everyone is in a good place and thing are calm he stirs the pot. He could have taken the opportunity of  the Belize monument climb to talk to GG about her RA calmly. He could have used the theme of Asa's exhibit to repair his relationship with GG and get answers or maybe some resolutions and apologies. He chose not to do that.

It will be a matter of time before he goes after or hurts Asa and Shervin in some way. It may not be blatant but he will find a way to get his digs in as they can't be "more" than him. Of any of the crew I'd love to see those two take him to task... if they have it in them.

I'm disappointed in Asa in that she didn't call Reza on his dick move but yet felt she had to council GG. Asa should have called Reza out on what he was doing right then and there when it happened. He tried to manipulate them all, he opened up painful history that was behind them and didn't care if anybody was hurt by old wounds. 

Reza was abusive to everyone and Asa let it pass.

• Love 12

I loved when they showed Tommy and MJ kissing after the proposal, Vida was starting to lose her shit about how Tommy is not the man for MJ and the camera man went for a close up of Tommy fondling MJ's boobs, (Tommy may be a little rough around the edges but seems sincere in his love for MJ) so maybe another man would not have been handsy over the boobs for all to see.

When the apology letters were being read by each person GG's face was non expressive, not shock or surprise when she heard each letter being read...that seemed very odd to me.  I would have been wide eyed and wanting to see those letters.  Also, the delivery man knew exactly who each note and flowers were for, my thought was production had a played a huge part in that.  Who was that girl in the white dress getting in the way when GG was being held back from charging Reza, she was inserting herself where she was not needed, just wanting screen time I guess.

Hopefully Andy won't gloss over the faux apology letters at the reunion. 

Anybody notice MJ's clutch at the photo exhibit, gorgeous!  I will give 1 million dollars to the person who tells me where I can buy it!

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

He glossed over it with Reza on WWHL last night. Andy never fails to disappoint. One funny moment though, he told Reza there were rumors swirling around that he filed bankruptcy. Of course Reza denied it.  

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I loved when they showed Tommy and MJ kissing after the proposal, Vida was starting to lose her shit about how Tommy is not the man for MJ and the camera man went for a close up of Tommy fondling MJ's boobs, (Tommy may be a little rough around the edges but seems sincere in his love for MJ) so maybe another man would not have been handsy over the boobs for all to see.

When the apology letters were being read by each person GG's face was non expressive, not shock or surprise when she heard each letter being read...that seemed very odd to me.  I would have been wide eyed and wanting to see those letters.  Also, the delivery man knew exactly who each note and flowers were for, my thought was production had a played a huge part in that.  Who was that girl in the white dress getting in the way when GG was being held back from charging Reza, she was inserting herself where she was not needed, just wanting screen time I guess.

Anybody notice MJ's clutch at the photo exhibit, gorgeous!  I will give 1 million dollars to the person who tells me where I can buy it!

Production was in on it I'm sure at Reza's instigation.

I think the lack of expression on GG's face was because she was wondering what the hell was going on and was trying to figure out who was behind it, who was playing her and stirring the pot. I'm surprised she held it together as long as she did. I wish she would have said in front of the group "While I affirm  the apologies in each of the letters, these letters aren't from me. Someone is using and opening old wounds that I have apologized for to each of you. Who is it?"

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Reza knows GG very well.  He knew she'd come after him, acting like a fool, wanting to fight, looking like a mad woman on TV.  He fed the flames, he provoked the beast.  But GG needs to learn to reign it in, or she will always look like the crazy one. 

Yes, GG needs to learn self control, fast. That said, I would rather be around GG, I would know not to piss her off to set her off than, Reza, who is so sneaky and underhanded and you never know when he will come at you to destroy you.

39 minutes ago, Giselle said:

So far all Reza has done is sabotage Asa's and Shervin's moments in the sun this season. He started throwing cake at Asifa at Shervin's birthday yacht party and GG got the blame. He has now ruined Asa's photo exhibition and essentially bailed on his friend's fashion show by busying himself with Mike and Jessica's marriage woes. and later setting the stage of questioning GG's RA.  He likes being the center of attention and when everyone is in a good place and thing are calm he stirs the pot. He could have taken the opportunity of  the Belize monument climb to talk to GG about her RA calmly. He could have used the theme of Asa's exhibit to repair his relationship with GG and get answers or maybe some resolutions and apologies. He chose not to do that.

It will be a matter of time before he goes after or hurts Asa and Shervin in some way. It may not be blatant but he will find a way to get his digs in as they can't be "more" than him. Of any of the crew I'd love to see those two take him to task... if they have it in them.

I'm disappointed in Asa in that she didn't call Reza on his dick move but yet felt she had to council GG. Asa should have called Reza out on what he was doing right then and there when it happened. He tried to manipulate them all, he opened up painful history that was behind them and didn't care if anybody was hurt by old wounds. 

Reza was abusive to everyone and Asa let it pass.

Asa didn't even say squat about him pulling the cameras from her fashion show. He made sure that the cameras were following him as he wound Mike/Jessica up on camera. IMO, Asa doesn't just give Reza a pass on his nasty behavior but supports him when he does it, which makes her almost as bad as he is.

28 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That was GG's sister.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Giselle said:

I think the lack of expression on GG's face was because she was wondering what the hell was going on and was trying to figure out who was behind it. I'm surprised she held it together as long as she did. I wish she would have said in front of the group "While I affirm  the apologies in each of the letters, these letters aren't from me. Someone is using and opening old wounds that I have apologized for to each of you. Who is it?"

I don't think Reza would have allowed her to say that, he would have cut her off. There was no way that Reza was going to allow anyone to forget that GG already apologized for those things or that the others had forgiven her long ago. He is hell bent on forcing her out of the group.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

He glossed over it with Reza on WWHL last night. Andy never fails to disappoint. One funny moment though, he told Reza there were rumors swirling around that he filed bankruptcy. Of course Reza denied it.  

Given that Reza buys properties unseen with cash and is constantly flossing, it would not surprise me if Reza were bankrupt.

• Love 6

While I can admire Asa's attempt to defuse this, I thought her asking GG to accept Turd 'Stache"s public act of humiliation "with grace" was a little off putting.  Where the hell was the collective outrage at Reza for pulling that stunt?  Maybe that's what drove GG a little batshit crazy (not that I condone physical aggression under ANY circumstances).  No one appeared to be calling Reza out for this jerk off move and at a friend's event, they appeared to approve of it.   I seem to recall Reza pulling shit at her fashion show as well.   Is there any non-Reza centered event that he doesn't try to turn into "all about MEEEE!?"   E crept MJ's "renewal" of course.   One must step back when the primo Bitch (Vida) takes the stage.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Carolina Girl said:

While I can admire Asa's attempt to defuse this, I thought her asking GG to accept Turd 'Stache"s public act of humiliation "with grace" was a little off putting.  Where the hell was the collective outrage at Reza for pulling that stunt?  Maybe that's what drove GG a little batshit crazy (not that I condone physical aggression under ANY circumstances).  No one appeared to be calling Reza out for this jerk off move and at a friend's event, they appeared to approve of it.   I seem to recall Reza pulling shit at her fashion show as well.   Is there any non-Reza centered event that he doesn't try to turn into "all about MEEEE!?"   E crept MJ's "renewal" of course.   One must step back when the primo Bitch (Vida) takes the stage.  

I think the "primo bitch" is REZA!  What he did was a "word we can't use" stealth move. Vida you can openly see coming a mile away.

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

19 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I think the lack of expression on GG's face was because she was wondering what the hell was going on and was trying to figure out who was behind it, who was playing her and stirring the pot. I'm surprised she held it together as long as she did. I wish she would have said in front of the group "While I affirm  the apologies in each of the letters, these letters aren't from me. Someone is using and opening old wounds that I have apologized for to each of you. Who is it?"

I think when some of the group were reading their letters aloud, GG was actually not in their vicinity.  I believe she was shown outside the venue, smoking a cigarette.  

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Reza denied the BK on WWHL last night. He said the blogger didn't check the facts and that it was a different Reza. TT seems to back Reza up..... http://tamaratattles.com/2016/08/01/wwhl-with-dolores-catania-and-reza-farahan/#more-22536

I saw another website where a person had checked and said the two open bankruptcies didn't fit his circumstances and I amended my post when you posted.

From the link below: "Don't know that this is correct. Just did a docket search for the Central District of California bankruptcy court (which covers LA and Orange Counties) and came up with nothing for "Ferahan" or "Farahan" but 2 open bankruptcies under the name "Farahani" but neither seemed to fit -- one had a wife and the other had a teenage daughter"  https://www.reddit.com/r/BravoRealHousewives/comments/4m3dky/reza_ferahan_files_chapter_13_bankruptcy_tried_to/

Still couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

He hides it well, but, there must be something seriously wrong with Adam to be married to such a horrific pig.

I agree. I figured something wasn't right when he stayed with Reza after that disgusting bachelor party, but he just confirmed this season that he must be no better than Reza. Water seeks its own level.

GG was wrong for trying to fight Reza, but IMO, Reza's behavior was inexcusable. What the heck did he get out of sending the letters and flowers? Who even thinks to do that kind of shit? I was so hoping that GG would hold it together, but she couldn't. She looked like a flying squirrel when she was trying to run after Reza and it just didn't reflect positively on her. Which was exactly what Reza wanted - he pushed and pushed until GG snapped. He knew it was going to happen. There's something mentally wrong with him - he goes 0 to 100 when he wants to hurt people. He did it with MJ and Mike, and now it's GG's turn.

• Love 7

Reza is rabid and fucking feral. I don't even want to contemplate what motivates him because at this point it's just so consistent that every season he'll turn on someone in group. It'll be nasty, unrelenting, and horrible. It's almost pathological, but at the same time I don't want any sympathy directed towards him. At the beginning of each new season, he'll give some lip service about wanting to rekindle whatever relationship he last blew up. He knows what he's doing. Fuck him.

The only saving grace is that he and Adam haven't talked about having kids. That cannot happen. I'd have to preemptively call child welfare on them. If we thought Vida was bad, Reza as a parent would be ten times worse. Reza is constantly and arbitrarily withdrawing his love and affection. Imagine what that would do to a child.

• Love 9

There was obviously something hinky about those letters from the get-go.  Nobody (nobody sane anyway) apologizes like that, making the person to whom the apology is being issued read the letter aloud to a group of people, publicly rehashing all the insults and injuries of the original offense:  "I called you old . . .  fat . . . ugly.  I said you look like a transvestite. . . ."  And on and on.  Those aren't apologies, they're opening old wounds and rubbing salt in them, and making the victims repeat the barbs that were thrown at them in the first place.  Just in case they might've forgotten and moved on.  What amazed me was that all the "apology" recipients thought that was a genuine and heartfelt gesture.  It was cruel to GG, and it was equally cruel to all the friends Reza supposedly "loves."  Anyone ever loved me like that, I couldn't run fast enough in the opposite direction.

• Love 16
48 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Given that Reza buys properties unseen with cash and is constantly flossing, it would not surprise me if Reza were bankrupt.

Did he really say that he only paid $59,900.00 for that condo in Palm Springs?  It was kind of a shit-hole, but I can't imagine where in Palm Springs it was located.  (I don't know anything at all about PS, just that there are a lot of really expensive houses there.)  

20 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Reza is rabid and fucking feral. I don't even want to contemplate what motivates him because at this point it's just so consistent that every season he'll turn on someone in group. It'll be nasty, unrelenting, and horrible. It's almost pathological, but at the same time I don't want any sympathy directed towards him. At the beginning of each new season, he'll give some lip service about wanting to rekindle whatever relationship he last blew up. He knows what he's doing. Fuck him.

The only saving grace is that he and Adam haven't talked about having kids. That cannot happen. I'd have to preemptively call child welfare on them. If we thought Vida was bad, Reza as a parent would be ten times worse. Reza is constantly and arbitrarily withdrawing his love and affection. Imagine what that would do to a child.

I can't see Reza having any children.   He'd never be willing to give up the center stage he lives on to an adorable innocent can't help but fall in love with baby.   

• Love 3

The letters sounded so fake that even before Reza admitted to writing them, I said, "Who wrote these?" "Sorry for calling you a transsexual." "Sorry for calling you fat and old." And the obviously fakest of all, "Sorry for making up a disgusting lie that I had video of you blowing a guy." Because of course, the apologies had nothing to do with the rest of the cast. It was he who felt he deserved the apology and tried to drag the rest of them into it. Who would ever write shit like that? Even criminals who are trying to avoid the death penalty by reading a statement to the judge, don't write anything that dumb. And then telling the recipient to "read this out loud." I cracked up at everyone standing around watching Mike read like he was reading a poem. 

Reza is a moustached child. His letters were worse than the ones I would write to my mom and forge Santa Claus' signature on. "Please buy charmed1 a 10-speed. She is the best girl in the world and I don't have time to make a bike for her." Even my letters were more believable than his.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

Wasn't Reza contemplating how to incorporate children into his fantasies of living like Hart to Hart with Adam?

1 hour ago, Mondrianyone said:

There was obviously something hinky about those letters from the get-go.  Nobody (nobody sane anyway) apologizes like that, making the person to whom the apology is being issued read the letter aloud to a group of people, publicly rehashing all the insults and injuries of the original offense:  "I called you old . . .  fat . . . ugly.  I said you look like a transvestite. . . ."  And on and on.  Those aren't apologies, they're opening old wounds and rubbing salt in them, and making the victims repeat the barbs that were thrown at them in the first place.  Just in case they might've forgotten and moved on.  What amazed me was that all the "apology" recipients thought that was a genuine and heartfelt gesture.  It was cruel to GG, and it was equally cruel to all the friends Reza supposedly "loves."  Anyone ever loved me like that, I couldn't run fast enough in the opposite direction.

Yeah, I got suspicious as soon as I noticed Reza's "apology" was longer than the others: "I'm sorry I claimed someone has a video of you blowing a guy in the gym. I never saw the video and it was just a rumor someone was spreading about me", as opposed to "I'm sorry I called you 'fat' and 'ugly'".

• Love 3

When they were reading the letters and I still thought GG had written them, I thought for a slight minute that Mike's was going to say "sorry for accusing you of trying to sleep with me in Turkey." My jaw was preparing to drop. Ah well. I always thought Mike did it anyway (and GG did pass that janky lie detector test).

Asa's mother also tried in vain to stop GG from running after Reza.

MJ and Tommy's pictures were SO low rent.

• Love 6

MJ always seems to start the seasons off looking great like she's fresh out the plastic surgeons for lipo. That never last long. She always seems so sloppy by the end. But I would probably stuff my face if I had to deal with a mom like Vida too.

I'm surprised Asa's a*s isn't trending every sunday. She looks incredible.

These mofo's are way too old to be fighting like this at public events...

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ExplainItAgain said:

MJ and Tommy's pictures were SO low rent.

That's probably b/c they are low-rent. I swear, every time Tommy opens his mouth I think my cat Fabulous knocked over the remote and switched the channel to Bar Rescue. He sounds so much like Jon Taffer!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Ubiquitous said:

That's probably b/c they are low-rent. I swear, every time Tommy opens his mouth I think my cat Fabulous knocked over the remote and switched the channel to Bar Rescue. He sounds so much like Jon Taffer!

OMG...that's who it is!!!  I was going crazy trying to think of who Tommy reminded me of!  Thanks!   :-)

Totally agree with you that he and MJ are low-rent.  I thought it was very tasteless that after the proposal, he was publicly fondling her breasts and butt, and she didn't move his hand or anything.   Even more creepy was that the PDA was in front of a coffin, in a cemetary (I know that coffin was empty and symbolic, but the whole thing just creeped me out!)

• Love 8

I had a toxic friend for ten years like Reza: bossy, vain, shit-stirring, self-centered, always calling out/fighting with friends within our circle, trying to freeze out other friends within our circle for stupid reasons, always thought SHE was right and everyone was wrong. Like Reza, she considered herself the Queen Bee of our crew and inserted herself into or started every stupid and petty incident/s. And no one ever argued back or crossed her path, for various reasons. After the second time she began stirring the shit again with me and began to freeze me out of our group invites and gatherings, I finally cut off all contact with her and that entire circle. That was over 6 months ago, and I feel so much better and freer without her meddling pettiness and negative energy in my life.

I know GG has to see Reza because of the show and all, but I'd step far away from that crew and start finding a new group to socialize with if I were her. She'll feel so much better the sooner she steps far away from Reza and his loyal followers of his toxic bullshit!

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 3

Reza didn't give a rat's ass about GG apologizing to everyone.  Everything he shouted at her was about his alleged cheating and trying to get her to recant.

Tommy's a little handsy for my tastes, but I do think he makes MJ happy.

GG needs to go in on Reza at the reunion.  No knives, just cut him verbally.  Oh and have the video (censored for TV, of course) on set.  Fuck his shit all to hell.

• Love 10

On a super superficial note, I thought GG looked absolutely the best I have ever seen her look. Then when they did a few of the cameos, where they usually take time and look all made up and cared for, she didn't look as good as she did that night at Asa's party.

• Love 1

I have always thought since season 1 that MJ is in love with Reza and always will be. I still believe this. Reza is the male version of her mother and the way he has always treated her is “normal” to her. The fact that he had sex with her when they were in high school sends a signal to her head that hey I must be hot cause I got a gay man to get it up with me. She is very territorial of Reza and hates Adam and Asa but has learned to hide it.

The show keeps its general format of making one cast member the “bad guy” each season. First season was Asa – they all ostracized her because of her bohemian dress and not fitting in with the lifestyle and image they wanted to portray. They all live beyond their means.  GG was the target the second season and then MJ was the target when Reza was up Lily’s ass. Lily became the target when MJ got back in. Mike was also the target when he and Reza tried to “work” together.

Keeping with the format of the show this season was GG’s turn once again because she is the easiest. The motive behind it on Reza’s part is because GG developed quite a following and Reza does not like that at all. So the campaign begins with she’s is lying about her RA, she’s an addict, she has mental issues. GG is also the easiest target because she has a very short fuse and is easily manipulated when talked to in a certain tone.

I have a feeling that Reza has always cheated on Adam since day one. Adam is okay with it as long as it never comes to light on the show. Forget about this possible tape of video of Reza in the gym, Gigi probably saw stuff with her own eyes such as Reza walking off to have an interlude with the Go Go Boy from his bachelor party as well as other incidents that may have occurred when they all go out partying sans Adam.  Reza is trying to create a narrative in which anything GG says is bullshit as he knows she will spill the dirt if he keeps going after her.

Reza believes he is still the fan favorite and that everyone’s job is in jeopardy but him. This is why they all kissed his ass in the early seasons. If I had to pick I would say keep GG and lose Reza. Everyone else can stay. Reza/Adam can be demoted to friend of Shahs or be totally eliminated from next season.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, mayvenne said:

On a super superficial note, I thought GG looked absolutely the best I have ever seen her look. Then when they did a few of the cameos, where they usually take time and look all made up and cared for, she didn't look as good as she did that night at Asa's party.

It's funny because that shot of Shervin trying to hold GG back is what the Bravo Now app uses to ID Shahs. GG looks great. Shervin looks great. It's a gorgeous shot. It looks like a soap opera.

Especially in the early seasons, MJ did come off as being in love with Reza. I think she's finally over him. I've always believed that Reza is cheating on Adam. When Reza first talked about his relationship with Adam it sounded so fetishist. It was pretty clear that Reza was fixated on his whiteness and that there certain things Reza should have known about Adam's background and he didn't. The relationship has never felt particularly mutual.

Reza may have started this season thinking he was a fan favorite, but he's finishing this season knowing that's not true. When he's been on WWHL, he's lost every poll. He lost the whose side are you on poll. He lost the real estate poll. And tons of people were gleeful when they heard about the bankruptcy, even though it wasn't true. Reza is a nasty piece of work. I personally would love it if he was tossed from the cast, but I think it would hurt him more if he was demoted.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, hummingbird said:

Reza was the center of the. Show not sure who would replace him

Was is the key word here. Yes, the show was centered around him in the beginning but that ended a couple of seasons ago. Any more, it has been centered around Asa's "Priestess of Peace" act, which is only an act as she is as shady as Reza is. LOL

• Love 5