Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Spoiled Speculation

Kromm
  • Start Topic

Who's all considered fan-favorites? The Penguin, Harvey?, Mama Cobblepot, who else? I haven't really been paying attention to fan/media reactions, so I don't really know who's considered a fan-favorite on this show. Is Butch a fan favorite? If they off Butch so help me...

When I am wandering around other sites it seems to be the same as here. People really like Butch. And I think people mostly liked Jerome. Otherwise? Preferences/reasons for watching seem pretty scattered.

Possibly. I haven't seen much love or hate for Oswald. But yeah, most of the cast seems well liked (except maybe season 1 Barbara). However, we know he won't get offed, unless they REALLY want to diverge from the source material.

Adding Mr. Freeze and Dr. Strange to the show could be fun.

Edited by Hamatron

Gotham - Episode 2.10 - The Son of Gotham

"GOTHAM" - (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

GORDON CHALLENGES A SUSPECT LINKED TO GALAVAN ON AN ALL-NEW "GOTHAM" MONDAY, NOVEMBER 23, ON FOX

Gordon confronts a suspect who is connected to Galavan, but falls short of obtaining any information. Meanwhile, Bruce gets one step closer to discovering the name of his parent's killer in the all new "Rise of the Villains: The Son of Gotham" episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, Nov. 23 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-210) (TV-14 L, V)

Guest Cast: Richard Kind as Aubrey James, Ellen Harvey as Judge, Natalie Alyn Lind as Silver St. Cloud, Ron Rifkin as Father Creel, Tommy Flanagan as The Knife

FOX - Upcoming Press Releases - Various Shows - 4th November 2015

Posted by Nirat Anop at Wednesday, November 04, 2015

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/11/fox-upcoming-press-releases-various.html

Preview of tomorrow's episode: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i-34tvZ4Fkc

Oh, I so hope Jim was going to say "For God's sake Barbara I don't give a fuck." And I really hope he gets a chance to finish what looked like was going to be a long overdue rant. Because I am so over Barbara rewriting history to make herself the victim. They HAVE to address the fact that she was the one that left/cheated on him.

Edited by Spartan Girl
  • Love 1

Gotham - Episode 2.11 - Worse Than A Crime

WHO WILL SAVE THE SON OF GOTHAM ON THE ALL-NEW FALL FINALE OF “GOTHAM” MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30, ON FOX

All-New Episodes of GOTHAM Return in 2016!

When Bruce Wayne is kidnapped, Gordon must look to some unlikely and dangerous allies for help. It is a battle of the villains, and not everyone makes it out alive in the all-new “Rise of the Villains: Worse Than A Crime” Fall Finale episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, Nov. 30 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-211) (TV-14; L, V) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

Guest Cast: Nathan Darrow as Victor Fries/Mr. Freeze, Natalie Alyn Lind as Silver St. Cloud, Ron Rifkin as Father Cree

FOX Upcoming Episode Press Releases - Various Shows - 11th November 2015

Posted by DarkUFO at Thursday, November 12, 2015

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/11/fox-upcoming-episode-press-releases.html

I’m enjoying Season 2 Gotham, but I’m starting to wonder how long they plan to carry on the story arc with Theo Galavan. Will it cover all of Season 2, or is there a change planned for the second half of the season? –Eric

It’s definitely spilling into the second half, given that this Monday, Gordon “will finally peel back the layers” and see what Galavan is up to, setting the stage for the Fox series’ take on DC Comics’ Order of St. Dumas. “It’s not completely dissimilar [from the comics],” EP John Stephens told me. As hinted in recent weeks, “It’s an old order of monks who for the past 500 years have been anointing a sort of ‘champion’ – Azrael — a vigilante assassin who goes out and purges the world of sin. So we’ll be telling that story this season.” Bonus, unrelated scoop: Might that near-fatal fall from the bell tower have knocked some sense into Barbara? “I doubt that!” answers Erin Richards. “But it might have changed her in some ways.”

Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Castle, New Girl, Once, The Knick, Chicago Fire, Arrow, CSI: Cyber, Gotham and More

By Matt Webb Mitovich / November 22 2015, 3:36 PM PST

http://tvline.com/2015/11/22/castle-season-8-fall-finale-spoilers-rick-kate/

• Love 1

Ha! Well, they're trying their darnest. I just meant they have several similarities. Especially in that photo with the goggles and freeze gun, I've already seen people comparing. Mr. Freeze is more interesting, but they seem to be skipping that backstory and going straight to his villainous persona.

Gotham casts Lori Petty and Michael Bowen...

'Gotham’ Casts ‘Orange is the New Black’ Star for ‘Enigmatic’ Guest Role'
NOVEMBER 30, 2015 | 05:07PM PT  Laura Prudom
http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/gotham-jeri-lori-petty-matches-malone-1201650425/

Petty will play Jeri, the flamboyant and enigmatic hostess of an underground club where mass murder and art are celebrated in equal measure. Jeri gives clues to Bruce Wayne (David Mazouz) during his hunt for his parents’ killer, but she and her gang of merry maniacs are less helpful when Jim Gordon (Ben McKenzie) comes calling.

EXCLUSIVE: Gotham Casts Michael Bowen as Matches Malone
Lucas Siegel 11/30/2015
http://comicbook.com/2015/11/30/exclusive-gotham-casts-michael-bowen-as-matches-malone/

When we heard Silver mention the name "M. Malone" as who she was told killed Bruce Wayne's parents, our immediate conclusion was that the M stood for "Matches." We were right.

Michael Bowen, best known as Uncle Jack on Breaking Bad (also Lost, multiple Quentin Tarantino films), has been cast in the role of Patrick "Matches" Malone on Gotham, set to debut in the second half of season two, ComicBook.com can exclusively report. The character description doesn't give us too much to go on, but does offer a tiny bit of insight into him.

"One of Gotham's deadliest killers, Matches Malone is a weathered, philosophical hitman who may be the triggerman behind one of the most important crimes in Gotham's history."

Melinda Clarke is coming to Gotham...

Gotham Is Staging an Epic O.C. Reunion—Gotham City, Here We Come
by JEAN BENTLEY Wed, Dec 9, 2015 8:16 PM
http://www.eonline.com/news/722794/gotham-is-staging-an-epic-o-c-reunion-gotham-city-here-we-come?sf16783246=1

E! News has exclusively learned that Melinda Clarke, a.k.a. the occasionally evil and always scheming Julie Cooper, will recur on the DC series this spring as the attractive and cultured Grace Van Dahl.

Grace—who is not a DC character, by the way—is desperate for money and power. While she's adept at playing the perfect hostess and wife, all the while she's plotting how she can lie and cheat—and even kill!—to get what she wants.
Do you have any news on Gotham’s return? — Tino

The midseason premiere picks up about a month after Galavan’s death, with Gordon coming under fire for his role in that night — and he’ll really feel the heat when Penguin lands behind bars. With Cobblepot otherwise indisposed, we see a new alliance when it comes to the leadership in the underbelly of Gotham. Also, we’ll find out what happens when someone is, ahem, unfrozen by Mr. Freeze. (Pro tip: Don’t eat while watching.)

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Big Bang Theory, Walking Dead, Blindspot and more

BY NATALIE ABRAMS February 12 2016 — 3:03 PM EST

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/02/12/spoiler-room-big-bang-theory-walking-dead-blindspot-spoilers

Gotham - Episode 2.12 - Mr. Freeze - Promos + Full Press Release *Updated*
Posted by Nirat Anop at Tuesday, February 16, 2016
http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/02/gotham-episode-212-promo-new-footage.html

A CHILLING VILLAIN EMERGES IN GOTHAM ON AN ALL-NEW "GOTHAM" MONDAY, FEBRUARY 29, ON FOX
Nathan Darrow ("House of Cards") and BD Wong ("Law & Order: Special Victims Unit") Guest-Star
Penguin takes a hit for Galavan's murder, but doesn't let Gordon off easily. Meanwhile, Gordon and Bullock investigate the body-snatching spree of Victor Fries (guest star Nathan Darrow), one of Gotham's preeminent cryogenics engineers in the all-new "Rise of the Villains: Mr. Freeze" winter premiere episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, Feb. 29 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-212) (TV-14 L, V)

Gotham - Episode 2.13 - A Dead Man Feels No Cold - Press Release
Posted by SpoilerTV at Wednesday, February 17, 2016
http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/02/gotham-episode-213-dead-man-feels-no.html

STRANGE-RS INVADE ARKHAM ASYLUM ON AN ALL-NEW “GOTHAM” MONDAY, MARCH 7, ON FOX
Nathan Darrow (“House of Cards”) and BD Wong (“Law & Order: Special Victims Unit”) Guest-Star
As Gordon, Bullock and Barnes continue the search for Victor Fries (guest star Nathan Darrow), they are forced to look to his wife, Nora (guest-star Kristen Hager), for help. Meanwhile, Penguin is introduced to Hugo Strange (guest star BD Wong), and Alfred reveals some crucial information to Bruce about his parents’ murderer in the all-new “Rise of the Villains: A Dead Man Feels No Cold” episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, March 7 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-213) (TV-14; L, V) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
Edited by tv echo

Gotham - Episode 2.14 - 2.15 - Press Releases
Posted by SpoilerTV at Wednesday, February 24, 2016
http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/02/gotham-episode-214-215-press-releases.html

Episode 2.14 - This Ball of Mud and Meanness

BRUCE WAYNE CONFRONTS A MONSTER ON AN ALL-NEW “GOTHAM” MONDAY, MARCH 14, ON FOX

Michael Bowen (“Breaking Bad”) and Lori Petty (“Orange Is The New Black”) Guest-Star

Alfred and Selina help Bruce on his quest to find his parents’ killer, Matches Malone (guest star Michael Bowen). Meanwhile, Gordon follows up with Edward Nygma on Kristen Kringle’s whereabouts and Hugo Strange (guest star BD Wong) continues his treatment to reduce Penguin’s aggression in the all-new “Wrath of the Villains: This Ball of Mud and Meanness” episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, March 14 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-214) (TV-14; L, S, V) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
Episode 2.15 - Mad Grey Dawn

MON MAR 21 8/7c

Gordon and Bullock (Donal Logue) investigate a trail of clues left in a museum robbery, which, unbeknownst to them, were left by Nygma in a dangerous game of cat and mouse. Gordon’s past comes back to haunt him when an anonymous person threatens to expose his hand in Galavan’s murder. Meanwhile, Penguin’s visit to some old friends leads him to meet his father, Elijah Van Dahl (guest star Paul Reubens) and Bruce practices his street smarts in the all-new “Wrath of the Villains: Mad Grey Dawn” episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, March 21 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

(edited)
Question: Looking to get some good scoopage on Gotham. —Brock

Ausiello: If you’ve been waiting for Chris Chalk’s Lucius Fox to do anything more than offer the occasional consult, those days are coming. “Toward the end of the season, Lucius and Bruce will go on a journey together — with or without Alfred,” David Mazouz told TVLine at the series’ winter premiere party. Explaining the “immensely different” dynamic between the future Batman and the two mentors in his life, Mazouz said, “Alfred, Bruce is kind of stuck with. And Alfred is a protector of Bruce. Whereas Lucius really encourages the investigation [into Wayne Enterprises’ wrongdoing]. He cares about Bruce’s safety, but he’s not so overwhelmed with safeguarding him.”

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Bates Motel, Once, S.H.I.E.L.D., The 100, Big Bang, NCIS, Nashville, Castle and More!

By Michael Ausiello / March 2 2016, 1:22 PM PST

http://tvline.com/2016/03/02/once-upon-a-time-spoilers-season-6-mufasa-scar/

Edited by tv echo

Gotham - Episode 2.17 - Into the Woods - Promo & Press Release
Posted by Nirat Anop at Tuesday, March 29, 2016
http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/03/gotham-episode-217-into-woods-press.html

GORDON DISCOVERS A CLUE, WHILE PENGUIN HAS A CHANGE OF HEART ON AN ALL-NEW “GOTHAM” MONDAY, APRIL 11, ON FOX

In an attempt to clear his name, Gordon steals his case file and approaches Nygma for help. Meanwhile, Penguin discovers his step-family’s role in his father’s death, and awakens from his conditioning in the all-new “Wrath of the Villains: Into the Woods” episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, April 11 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-217) (TV-14; L, S, V) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

That's just about the most clumsy synopsis I've seen. It's even worse that it was released before last episode.

Anyway if we're going with "speculations" I speculate that Bruce will earn the Robin monicker next episode.

Gotham - Episode 2.18 - Pinewood - Press Release
Posted by Nirat Anop at Thursday, March 31, 2016
http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/03/gotham-episode-218-pinewood-press.html

HUGO STRANGE PUTS A WRENCH IN BRUCE AND ALFRED'S NEXT MOVES ON AN ALL-NEW "GOTHAM" MONDAY, APRIL 18, ON FOX
After leaving Arkham Asylum, Barbara attempts to make amends with Gordon. Then, Bruce and Alfred track down one of Thomas Wayne's former friends from Project Chimera, but Hugo Strange disrupts their plans in the all-new "Wrath of the Villains: Pinewood" episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, April 18 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-218) (TV-14 L, V)

Gotham - Episode 2.19 - Azrael - Press Release
Posted by SpoilerTV at Thursday, April 07, 2016
http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/04/gotham-episode-219-azrael-press-release.html

A STRANGE DISCOVERY WILL BE MADE IN GOTHAM CITY ON AN ALL-NEW “GOTHAM” MONDAY, APRIL 25, ON FOX
Gordon and Bruce question Professor Strange about Project Chimera, which leads Strange to send the newly resurrected Galavan to confront Gordon. Meanwhile, Nygma investigates who Professor Strange is in the all-new “Wrath of the Villains: Azrael” episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, April 25 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-219) (TV-14; L, V) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

May Sweeps/Finale Preview: Get 100+ Spoilers, Plus Exclusive Photos!
By Matt Webb Mitovich, Andy Swift, Rebecca Iannucci, Kimberly Roots, Vlada Gelman, Michael Slezak and Michael Ausiello / April 25 2016, 7:19 AM PDT
http://tvline.com/2016/04/25/may-season-finale-spoilers-2016-sweeps-photos/

GOTHAM
PRE-FINALE: As Gordon's investigation into the Waynes' murder and the reveal of Hugo Strange's insidious agenda unfold, "We're going to see how they are one and the same story," says exec producer John Stephens. And though one may be quick to surmise that Wayne Enterprises simply founded Indian Hill, "The mystery goes deeper than that," he warns. Elsewhere, as Bruce prepares to meet "the man behind the man" who offed his folks, Cat "comes back strong," Mr. Freeze winds up in "an epic battle with another supervillain" and, yes, "you will see Fish Mooney," Stephens teases of Jada Pinkett Smith's encore.
SEASON FINALE (MAY 23): "You have to watch the last scene," in which "the nature of the city of Gotham will change," Stephens previews. "It's a development that is in line with all the other story we've been telling, but one piece that we've kept hidden." Also, as Season 2 comes to a close: Two lives are left in limbo.

From imdb, so take with a grain of salt.  No episode title.  Frankly, I barely noticed the content because I was so distracted by all the apostrophes! Grr.

S2, Ep21

16 May 2016

Episode #2.21

Hugo Strange welcome's a familiar face to Gotham after he resurrect's Fish Mooney in Indian Hill. Meanwhile, Bruce discover's a friend is in danger and team's up with Gordon, Alfred and Lucius while uncovering more of his experiment's.

(edited)

Episode 2.19 was rescheduled for May 2.

Gotham - Episode 2.20 - Unleashed - Promotional Photos & Press Release *Updated*
Posted by Nirat Anop at Tuesday, April 19, 2016
http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/04/gotham-episode-220-unleashed-press.html

Michelle Veintimilla Reprises her Role as Firefly/Bridgit
Azrael is on the loose in Gotham City, which sparks Penguin’s need for revenge. Meanwhile, Bruce enlists the help of Selina Kyle to help track down Professor Strange, as he evades arrest for his experiments in the all-new “Wrath of the Villains: Unleashed” episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, May 9 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-220) (TV-14; D, L, V) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

Gotham - Episode 2.21 - A Legion of Horribles - Press Release
Posted by Nirat Anop at Thursday, April 28, 2016
http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/04/gotham-episode-221-legion-of-horribles.html

Jada Pinkett Smith reprises role as Fish Mooney
Hugo Strange welcomes a familiar face to GOTHAM after he resurrects Fish Mooney in Indian Hill. Later, Bruce discovers a friend is in danger and teams up with Gordon, Alfred and Lucius, while uncovering more of Strange's experiments in the all-new "Wrath of the Villains: A Legion of Horribles" episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, May 16 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-221) (TV-14 L, V)

Gotham - Episode 2.22 - Transference (Season Finale) - Press Release
Posted by SpoilerTV at Saturday, April 30, 2016
http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/04/gotham-episode-222-transference-season.html

HUGO STRANGE’S PLANS UNRAVEL ON THE ALL-NEW SEASON FINALE OF “GOTHAM” MONDAY, MAY 23, ON FOX
Jada Pinkett Smith, Nathan Darrow and Michelle Veintimilla Guest-Star
While Gordon, Bruce and Lucius remain at Indian Hill, the city of GOTHAM will be met with a new threat as Hugo Strange’s inmates devise a plan to escape and start their new lives in GOTHAM in the all-new “Wrath of the Villains: Transference” Season Finale episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, May 23 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-222) (TV-14; D, L, V) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

GOTHAM
In addition to adding three new faces for Season 3 — The Mad Hatter, a young villainess "who uses her sexuality to entrap men," and an ambitious female journalist — there is the looming matter of who/what we glimpsed at the close of the May finale. EP John Stephens teased the reveal of Bruce Wayne's emo doppelgänger as "a development that is in line with all the other story we've been telling [in Season 2], but one piece that we've kept hidden," adding that with the release of Strange's bus full of monsters, "the nature of the city of Gotham will change."

http://tvline.com/gallery/2016-fall-tv-spoilers-photos-ncis-grimm-jane-the-virgin/#!9/gotham-fall-preview-2016/

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Kromm said:

Oh lord. Will this show never tire of creating a whole legion of people Bruce is supposed to meet later in life who wind up older than him?

I don't mind most of the villains being older, since many of them are older in the comics, anyway.  Azrael was established in the comics as a recurring / hereditary position so using him the way they did didn't bother me, either.  This one, though... would bother me more if Bruce's love life were ever more than a D-plot in his storylines.  They probably figured that they have Selina, they introduced Silver St. Cloud, they have Ivy waiting to blossom (sorry), and they didn't need VV as another potential puppy-love interest.  OTOH, I don't think anyone would have complained if they had gone with a male reporter named Alexander Knox.

My problems with the recasting of Poison Ivy are manyfold and really, this is the first time that the show has genuinely disappointed me. I didn’t mind that they brought back Fish even though I kinda disliked her two-dimensional acting for the part and never thought she could sell the mob boss role with any gusto - I guess I just figured that “okay, give her a costume and some weird power and then we can take her for the cartoon figure she always was.”

But Ivy, oh man, Ivy…

First of all, recasting a single character like this is worrying because it shows either that the people in charge had no plan for the show when it came to her, or (even worse) they felt they had to change things up in order to accelerate the story. Also, I sort of thought that Bruno Heller would’ve learned from what happened when he recast Octavian in Rome - yes, he likely had no choice, and the replacement actor was by no means a slob, but he did a poor job with the transition from the character’s younger mannerisms and style, and overall he lacked the acting depth of the original version. Now, yes, it’s not like they’re recasting David Mazouz or Camren Bicondova, but like I said - it is worrying. If they seem to be fine doing this, maybe those kids aren’t sitting as safe as we thought either? At the very least the producers should go out and conclusively put an end to any speculations amounting to that.

… which brings me over to the second part. Ivy was the “third wheel” of Bruce and Selina,with limited screentime and practically only acting with them. She was also portrayed as decidedly younger. The question here becomes - why did Gotham feel they needed to recast Poison Ivy? There was no reason the original actress couldn’t fill any “villain shoes” just because she was young - as a matter of fact she’s merely six months David’s junior. Also while she’s certainly not an actor on the level of David or Camren, she’s worked adequately enough for the role. The reason is likely tied to TV Line’s spoiler about the “new villains for season 3 of Gotham”, which teases “a mysterious lady who uses her sexuality to entrap men.” That sure sounds like Poison Ivy - in fact, that’s one of the character’s constants, a female date rapist drugging down men, sleeping with them and extorting or mind-controlling them. So that’s why they recast her - they can’t have a fourteen-year-old girl doing stuff like that, because that wouldn’t be either believable - she’s a tiny girl who, pardon me, doesn’t exactly ooze sex appeal - or even legal.

… and then we have the unfortunate fact that as I said the only people Ivy interact with are Bruce and Selina, and Ivy’s already been shown taking a liking to Bruce - "he’s cute, isn’t he?” 

The problem here is that we’ve already had to sit through one half season of Bruce being wooed by some older scheming seductress in Silver. Do we really need another one? One other possibility would be pairing Ivy with Selina, since they’re both canon bisexual characters, but… I mean, seriously? The show hasn’t exactly been subtle when it comes to portraying lesbian relationships (Barbara and Montoya, Barbara and Tabitha) and baby Batcat is one of the few things on this show that nearly everyone loves. It’s one of the things that work on this show - even rabid and illogical haters like A.V. Club concede this as a factor in the show’s favor.

Lastly we have the possibility of introducing Harley Quinn to get the canon Ivy/Quinn pairing. Now, I’m not normally one to come up with the standard complaint about how “all the villains are already there and Bruce is barely out of diapers,” but in this case it’s bordering on the ridiculous. So, Ivy was younger than Bruce, but voila, now she is older? And Harley Quinn, who is the Joker’s sidekick, is introduced at the same time as or even before him, and she’s older than Bruce as well? The Riddler, Joker and Penguin could all be older than Bruce Wayne, but these two are clearly, beyond a shadow of a doubt post-Batman villains. 

This has reached a point where even I find it rather jarring.

I don’t know, maybe I’m complaining about nothing. I don’t think so.

On 6/17/2016 at 8:47 AM, Telepath said:

So that’s why they recast her - they can’t have a fourteen-year-old girl doing stuff like that, because that wouldn’t be either believable - she’s a tiny girl who, pardon me, doesn’t exactly ooze sex appeal - or even legal.

ITA; she's still far too young to be sexy or to be doing anything like Poison Ivy, but I'll also say that the "scary urchin" look she needs for the show does her no favors (taken from her verified Twitter-stream):

At the same time, I wonder if they'll try to portray Ivy as still being younger than Bruce and Selina; precocious sexuality would not be a stretch for the character, really, and I could write the scene where Cat encounters her, after some time has apparently passed, does a double-take and Ivy just says, "I blossomed."  (And you know that's how she's going to put it!)

• Love 1
(edited)

It'll still be weird, casting someone older than Selina and Bruce. David definitely has grown up some, but he's still pretty baby-faced.

Edited by Trini
(edited)

That's too bad about the Ivy recast. I loved Clare Foley, even though her screen time is limited. So does that mean we're in for a major time jump? I figured we'd get a time skip by the way they ended things, but to go from what, 13ish to 18? While Bruce and Selina stay relatively the same age? That's gonna be hard to ignore.

I just want my psycho bby Jerome back! Please! I'm also worried they'll turn him into the Mad Hatter, and if they do I'll riot and actually consider bailing even though I love this show to death. Don't mess up the amazingness that is the bby Joker!

Also, loved Jamie on Once Upon a Time so I'm sure she'll do great as Valerie!

Edited by HoodlumSheep