Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E15: East - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

I understand Carol being tired of the killing but her best plan would've been to stay in Alexandria and bake cookies rather than venture out in her own where the chances of having to kill to survive goes much higher. At least in Alexandria there are people to take up the slack for those who can't or won't kill.

• Love 9

I can just picture Negan back in his headquarters when he finds out a few more of his people have been killed pacing furiously going, "Like, seriously?  What does it take to get good help these days!"

Hire people who can't talk?

• Love 4

I understand Carol being tired of the killing but her best plan would've been to stay in Alexandria and bake cookies rather than venture out in her own where the chances of having to kill to survive goes much higher. At least in Alexandria there are people to take up the slack for those who can't or won't kill.

Yes, but this looks like another case of Carol not quite assessing the situation correctly. Like with Karen and David, sh assessed the situation out of fear more than logic.
  • Love 1

Oh Carol I am so sorry - you wake up in the morning - before you even eat you will have to kill someone  - that is a fact.

Carol leaving saved CDB. from a sneak attack.  Those guys had no idea that they had run into CDB's howitzer.

• Love 7

Post traumatic stress seems to be catching up with Carol. If was fight and flight for so long with all Camp Dinner Bell that being in Alexandria with some down time in between the violence that finally seemed to do Carol in.

• Love 7

No, Rick, you are actually allowed to let a grown-ass woman decide for herself what she wants. If she wants to leave to become a traveling monk/murder-hobo, she has every right to do it. I would also watch that spinoff, TBH.

Edited by Nostariel
  • Love 9

Someone on Twitter posted that all you would have to do to find Carol is follow the dead bodies.

Rick is right about Carol being a force of nature. Damn.

Edited by Eyes High
  • Love 11