Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E15: East - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

This just reminds me of how bad I am at sewing. I would be so dead in the apocalypse.

Tobin is kind of sweet but I think Carol is clearly not that into him. He's a nice guy who is there and thinks she's great, and I think she needed something low-drama and mostly healthy to start processing all her trauma. In other news, I think way too much about Carol.

Loving this montage. Nekkid Glenn and Maggie is appreciated by this viewer. TY, Show.

Still hate Abe and Abe/Sasha. Give them all the side-eye, Rosita, they deserve it!

This Richonne scene has almost too much chemistry, I feel like I'm spying on friends or something.

Daryl being stupid, I am shocked. Shocked, I tell you!

• Love 5

This is how people get killed. Let Daryl go be stupid on his own. If he comes back, the better. The same for Carol, who by the way is way more capable to take of her own damn self than a lot of them.

Also, if Carol can slip out unnoticed, then I would be really worried about people sneaking IN unnoticed as well.

• Love 12

This Richonne scene has almost too much chemistry, I feel like I'm spying on friends or something.

YES! I feel guilty for watching but fuck it, I'm gonna put some nanny cam bears or something their bedroom anyway! #WalkingVoyeur

• Love 4

All of them leaving pisses me off and makes me nervous. The odds of everyone coming back alive are as good as marrying Daniel Craig. If I have to play CDB Shophie's Choice I will pick Rosita

• Love 2

Yeah, Carol, it was a real smart idea to leave Alexandria. Please rediscover your inner badass and kill those sons of bitches.

DAMMIT, the storm just knocked my satellite out.

Edited by mustbekarma
  • Love 3

Carol is stupid. After all her people have endured did she really think she could leave without encountering any nut jobs? But then maybe that's her desire. She wants to die.

• Love 3