Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Okay so we are on the two out for the three of them

Okay so from Twitter:

Jax: tweeted saying "today's the day!" with a retweet of swimsuit fittings

Amy L: tweeted a few days ago saying she was officially stocked with a juice cleanse "let the cleanse begin" with a swimsuit emoji

Robin: retweeted the DCC Twitter tweet about swimsuit fittings. Tweeted last week about purchasing the juice cleanse and used the hashtag #calenderprep

Edited by dccfan37

There is a picture of Holly with Stephanie wearing swimsuits on twitter. The only girls not shown so far are Robin, Amy L, Jaclyn and Loren.

https://twitter.com/DCCheerleaders/status/708075372441567232Holly's pic was the one I posted upthread a few min ago

I'll probably remember later but has anyone ever said they're reauditioning and gone on calendar then not shown up @ auditions?

Edited by DCCFanInKy

I think Johanna Liad in season 6 went on the calendar shoot and dropped out right before finals started because she was pregnant.

Robin's picture just pop up on twitter, so this leaves Jaclyn and Amy L.

Checking out more swimsuit photos - lol - I'm such a hypocritical mean girl critiquing some of these ladies since they all look a heck of a lot better than my old fat butt, but, here I go...;)

First off, I do not think Amy T looks good at all - if I was that big and knew I had something like a swimsuit photo shoot and DCC auditions coming up I'd be doing aerobics 24 X 7. She looks strategically posed to hide how big she is as well. Ugh.

Melissa, Jenn K, and Claire all look Borr-Ring. Nothing wrong w/ their bodies and they are all pretty, but no sex appeal at all. They just look like married moms who would be hanging out at the pool w/ their kids, not hot DCCs - if that makes sense.

Megan w/ the dark hair has a very non-feminine shape - ugh.

Stephanie looks like a female body builder w/ no chest cause she's been bench pressing too much. And Chantel looks similar as well - sometimes all that muscle just looks unflattering, especially in a swimsuit.

Okay - that's it for my snark...

Everyone else looks amazing. Jessica is especially rocking it (although that one suit they have her in looks more like dance/practice wear than a swim suit, maybe it is since its from Rebel athletics?). She has a much nicer figure than I realized.

Caila still looks the best of all of them. Lacey and Jessica are 2nd and 3rd.

Edited by MyFavShows

Didn't mean literally EVERYTHING, just everything recent

Ohhhhhh :)  I'm not much on IG....can you hide specific stuff vs "deleting" it making it looked like stuff has been deleted when it's just been hidden?  I just use my IG acct to follow ppl.

Edited by DCCFanInKy

I really like Danielle. I really hate the bikini bottoms. For me that crosses the line between sexy and trashy. And the suit looks so unbalanced with so much more fabric up top than down below.

CdNXu20UsAADmMP.jpg

I wonder if the girls have to pay for their own hair appointments, because Stephanie looks like she hasn't had a touch up in a while. I hope if she comes back next year, they let her do a different color because the red has really faded out. Holly's hair color looks much better without all the red she had earlier.

CdOWyyXUIAAMhzO.jpg

Edited by sleepyjean

I really like Danielle. I really hate the bikini bottoms. For me that crosses the line between sexy and trashy. And the suit looks so unbalance with so much more fabric up top than down below.

I agree!  I hate the micro bottoms.  

• Love 1

I think Amy T looks good too. Kelli's ideal DCC body is so...so... hard. I don't like it. I don't want them to jiggle, but I would like to see more softness, more curve. To me that is beautiful and feminine. I don't care for the zero body fat look. I'd rather have more of them look like Amy.

• Love 4

I think Amy T looks good too. Kelli's ideal DCC body is so...so... hard. I don't like it. I don't want them to jiggle, but I would like to see more softness, more curve. To me that is beautiful and feminine. I don't care for the zero body fat look. I'd rather have more of them look like Amy.

I agree 100000%

• Love 1

Honestly, I thought Amy T looks amazing. So much better in the bikini than in the DCC uniform.She not only looked big, but looked lumpy and pudgy in some of those uniform pics, but looks toned AND curvey in the bikini.

Holly looks really good, too. So many of them look emaciated without the push up bra of the uniform. Not knocking small chested girls, but so many of these girls look stringy and hard in the bikinis.

Um, hellur, Jennifer! She looks amazing, and so does Kashara. 

I hate Danielle's bottoms. They do indeed look skanky. 

• Love 1

Wow the difference between KaShara during Training Camp last year and KaShara now is stark. She looks amazing!! And I've done a bit of the creeper thing on her IG and she looks fantastic during the dance classes she's posted. She was my favorite rookie so I'm glad to see her positioned well for a return trip to DCC.

Surprised about Loren! I wonder what happened between her juice cleanse post and today.

Doesn't mean Loren isn't coming back, she's pretty much said she is coming back and then going on the juice cleanse too I'm pretty sure she will be at calendar shoot. Kelli said that 23 were at fittings they were, she didn't say that was who was trying out again, she said that in her other video and said it was 24, that leaves room for Loren still. Last years swim fittings Erica wasn't at them at all but then was still at Calendar shoot. I'm guessing there is another reason why she wasn't able to make the fittings. Doesn't mean she is retiring.

• Love 1

Erica was at the swimsuit fittings last year. I believe she went on a out of town appearance with a veteran, and their plane was late coming back. Two years ago Angela was not at swimsuit fittings because she was getting married, but she was in the calendar shoot.

Kelli said twenty three girls were reauditioning (ten vets and thirteen rookies.) All the rookies were at the fittings. Judy said in a tweet the swimsuit fittings were done for the year with twenty three girls. Loren may have went in earlier for her fittings, but I think Kelli and Judy would have mentioned it.

OK which one is Amy T?  I'm not recalling her at all.

Stephanie looks really rough ... she's definitely older looking and seems like she may work out too much or lack carbs or something.  Something not feminine about her appearance.

All 14 returning rookies are on the Twitter now.

Amy T looks terrible. I'm surprised they're even letting her go on the shoot. (Sorry). Stephanie looks rough too, but in the face.

Amy T is the super tan blonde lol they called her Amy Mo on show (from Missouri ) I think she looks gorgeous right now! And agreed on stephanie... She is too ripped. Sounds weird to say but just no softness to her... And her boobs look like pecs. Oh well, something for everyone.

Maybe Kelli just slipped up? If all the rookies are at swimsuit fittings, then wouldn't that mean they are all returning?

Judy did say she needed to order a few medium size swimwear. I see nothing wrong with a few girls having some curves and meat on their bones instead of boyish hips. Just because a few of the girls are the same height does not mean they have to weigh the same. Kelli and Judy say they like variety on the team, but to me, the girls look, talk and act the same way. Of course, if the poor girls do not breathe DCC 24/7/365, they get treated like crap aka Ann Lux.

Swimsuit fittings are done, but the 23 girls mystery still rages on. Next on the list is the End of the Year Banquet on 3/24 and the calendar shoot next month.

I love Holly P, she's my favorite but I saw on her insta she's been hanging around Rhythm and Blues dancers.

Ok so that IS Amy T!  I was wondering if that was her but dismissed it because nothing looked wrong about that girl to me. People think she's out of shape???  I am probably 2x that girl's size on my best day of my best year lol.

BTW, I really don't like it when they pose with their hands pulling down their suits.  I think it looks way too trashy

I'm not getting what's wrong with what Amy T looks like...
https://twitter.com/DCCheerleaders/status/708028760319074305

Judy did say she needed to order a few medium size swimwear. I see nothing wrong with a few girls having some curves and meat on their bones instead of boyish hips. Just because a few of the girls are the same height does not mean they have to weigh the same. Kelli and Judy say they like variety on the team, but to me, the girls look, talk and act the same way. Of course, if the poor girls do not breathe DCC 24/7/365, they get treated like crap aka Ann Lux.

Swimsuit fittings are done, but the 23 girls mystery still rages on. Next on the list is the End of the Year Banquet on 3/24 and the calendar shoot next month.

You just mentioned one of my all-time favorite DCC: Ann Lux! I wasn't following forums/boards when she was on the squad and never understood the ire surrounding her.

I just think Amy T's size is just way too big for DCC standards - she literally looks like a size 12/14 depending on her height. I just think of so many girls they cut for looking too thick in the uniform that were a lot smaller.

I'm sure many guys love her shape though.

• Love 1

Wow. She's tiny. If you think she's a 12/14, what do you think of every other woman walking down the street?

Little judgemental and way to critical. People like y'all could drive girls to eating disorders.

• Love 3