Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

I had a inkling Victoria was going to retire since she was getting married in June. I cannot imagine getting married and being inTraining Camp at the same time. Only five vets with three or more years of DCC experience trying out again. Going to be interesting. Season 6 had seventeen vets and seventeen rookies. Season 7 had twenty vets and nineteen rookies. I am sure the girls will survive. I cannot believe almost two months until auditions start.

That is really nuts to think about...I wonder if Kelly and Judy are freaking out a little bit lol 

I'm sure it will be fine though...I mean, they have so many REALLY great dancers/performers, even if they don't have a lot of years experience. The kicker will be if all of this year's rookies make it back. I was wondering about Simone but she had a tweet or something recently about how Kitty Carter said she's like a totally different dancer now so maybe she's improved a lot...? 

I think Kat might be in trouble. I feel like they brought her on the team because of the lack of selection last year, and because she has "junior Olympic gymnast" on her resume.

She is cute as a button and has great flexibility, but she can not dance.

I also feel like Raylee is on the bubble too. She's not that great of a dancer and I don't find her attractive.

Amy T. Is gorgeous and an amazing dancer but her weight worries me.

I absolutely love Kashara though! I hope she makes it back, she definitely looks more fit now compared to auditions.... And it seems like she's taking dance classes and working hard.

I think Simone could be on the bubble also. Of course, Simone might be working her behind off to make it back and not slacking off. I think Kat barely made the team last year. Kelli said she saw potential in her, but I remember  her saying the same thing about Breelan, Morgan, and Ashley Pro, and we all saw what happened with them.

I used to not be a big fan of Raylee's but girl works HARD...she is really hitting her fitness with Holly P and her trainer and she seems to be getting out there taking dance classes.  I was actually impressed with her recent dance videos on IG...maybe I had super low expectations LOL but I thought she did awesome and sometimes I think she is stunning.  I will be disappointed if she gets cut. 

I think Kat will make it again.  It's not like she got WORSE through the year. Am i missing footage where she clearly sucks?  I definitely agree that she's not the strongest dancer but it's not like you watch her and go yuck, what is she doing out there (at least from what I've seen).  My biggest issue with her is she is SO THIN.  It just makes her look like she's a teenager dancing with women (funny, since I think she is the oldest!) 

Team KaShara forever! Homegirl is amazing...she looks INCREDIBLE and is an awesome dancer.  

Is Simone the one who Keli said was dancing like she broke her shoulder?

I remember Keli liked Kat because she took corrections well and really improved her dance style to be more DCC.  Who knows, maybe that's enough to keep her around? 

I will never understand Ashley P, Morgan and Breelan.  It was so obvious Morgan has a memory issue so not sure how / why Keli thought she would be able to all of sudden remember the dances and Breelan is super cute but her  facial expression wasn't going to change.  But I'm glad those girls got their chance to live in the spotlight.

I think Simone could be on the bubble also. Of course, Simone might be working her behind off to make it back and not slacking off. I think Kat barely made the team last year. Kelli said she saw potential in her, but I remember  her saying the same thing about Breelan, Morgan, and Ashley Pro, and we all saw what happened with them.

Were Kashara and Raylee featured on DCC?  I cannot remember those girls for live of me..,. getting old blows. lol

I used to not be a big fan of Raylee's but girl works HARD...she is really hitting her fitness with Holly P and her trainer and she seems to be getting out there taking dance classes.  I was actually impressed with her recent dance videos on IG...maybe I had super low expectations LOL but I thought she did awesome and sometimes I think she is stunning.  I will be disappointed if she gets cut. 

I think Kat will make it again.  It's not like she got WORSE through the year. Am i missing footage where she clearly sucks?  I definitely agree that she's not the strongest dancer but it's not like you watch her and go yuck, what is she doing out there (at least from what I've seen).  My biggest issue with her is she is SO THIN.  It just makes her look like she's a teenager dancing with women (funny, since I think she is the oldest!) 

Team KaShara forever! Homegirl is amazing...she looks INCREDIBLE and is an awesome dancer.  

Kat has amazing kicks though, and she's on the end of the kickline. If DDC can cut an otherwise perfect candidate for bad kicks, they can keep a girl w/ flaws for amazing ones. At least that's how I see it when it comes to Kat.

• Love 1

Is Simone the one who Keli said was dancing like she broke her shoulder?

I forget what it was exactly, but she had a shoulder issue that could have gotten worse if she aggravated it, so she basically danced without moving it. She's also from Hawaii (that's what I remember her for).

Were Kashara and Raylee featured on DCC?  I cannot remember those girls for live of me..,. getting old blows. lol

Haha yes, they were actually two of the first featured -- they were the ones who wore the wrong practice uniforms the first night of practice! After that they both seemed fine, though KaShara got called out for weight once. 

I forget what it was exactly, but she had a shoulder issue that could have gotten worse if she aggravated it, so she basically danced without moving it. She's also from Hawaii (that's what I remember her for).

I believe Simone had tendonitis in her shoulder - she said how all the constant movement made it worse and the one night it hurt her so bad she kept it still (hence the broken shoulder comment).  No idea how she managed to overcome that during the year?

She is definitely one of the most beautiful girls on the team - one of the only ones with a great cameo photo! Cant wait to see her swimsuit photos - I bet she will look amazing! 

If you look on Simone's IG she has some amazing swimsuit photos on there.  Girl is stunning.  

have been creeping on several of the girls' instagrams - I love the dance class videos.  There was one at a Michelle Keys class with Jessica, Jen K, Caila, Jacie, some other girls, and Kat.  Kat was noticeably weaker than everyone else.  I like her, so I hope she has a great audition.  

I believe Simone had tendonitis in her shoulder

The thing I remember about that is when she was talking about her shoulder injury she was wearing a Band-Aid. I was like...ummm band-aids don't heal tendinitis, but the Band-Aid was on because she had a shot. oops!

LOL ByTor ... Band-Aids don't heal tendinitis ... LOL!  love that

The thing I remember about that is when she was talking about her shoulder injury she was wearing a Band-Aid. I was like...ummm band-aids don't heal tendinitis, but the Band-Aid was on because she had a shot. oops!

• Love 1

I really hope Kat makes it back, I'm a huge fan of hers. She seems like she would be a fab brand ambassador. It looks like she does a lot of appearances etc.

I've seen her Instagram dance videos and I certainly don't think she is terrible. But then that is my preference. I know loads of people love Holly but I find her style a bit too aggressive and 'hard' for my liking.

Also the style of the dance classes they do is not really DCC style. DCC seems a lot 'safer'.  I saw one with Kelsey and it didn't seem to suit her at all and I LOVE Kelsey.

• Love 1

And during the uniform fittings, Kashara said the memorable line, "These shorts are shorter than my attention span." LOL

• Love 1

Raylee's "feature" was something about her just graduating from High School.  I wanna say she missed a school function or grad ceremony for tryouts.

• Love 1

Raylee's "feature" was something about her just graduating from High School. I wanna say she missed a school function or grad ceremony for tryouts.

Raylee missed her high school graduation. She talked about taking fake cap and gown pictures.

I have w feeling that Simone might be cut at finals

Not sure where to put this, but it is interesting to see how some girls switch between public and private on their Instagram.

I wonder if it is a confidence thing in the build up to Try Outs?

I see Shelbi went private, which is sad if it was due to comments here, because she looks like a great girl, but if she cannot handle fan comments it bodes badly for the comments Kelli and Judy will dish out at training Camp.

I have always wondered what makes them go back and forth between private and public too! On the squad it's almost like they take turns being on 'private' lol  Right now Melissa is locked down.  Just interesting. Honestly, they probably get all sorts of weird creepers and comments that make them want to just shut it off for a while to the public. 

Shelbi goes back and forth almost weekly.  

I know it's a long shot, but I'm really hoping (50 yards on a football field) Kelsey auditions and knocks her interview out of the ball park and gets a shot at training camp.  I really think she'd be a great DCC.  It's hard to get over nerves in interviews, especially when you're young and I think she ended up putting her foot in her mouth at the wrong time.  She has the dance moves & flexibility to be a DCC.  Lord knows if they allowed Kaitlyn LaRae on the team, who I felt was a total ditz (don't tan....oops, I tanned), I think they should give Kelsey a shot.

I wonder if some former TCCs from previous seasons will come back?

I know it's a long shot, but I'm really hoping (50 yards on a football field) Kelsey auditions and knocks her interview out of the ball park and gets a shot at training camp.  I really think she'd be a great DCC.  It's hard to get over nerves in interviews, especially when you're young and I think she ended up putting her foot in her mouth at the wrong time.  She has the dance moves & flexibility to be a DCC.  Lord knows if they allowed Kaitlyn LaRae on the team, who I felt was a total ditz (don't tan....oops, I tanned), I think they should give Kelsey a shot.

I wonder if some former TCCs from previous seasons will come back?

I love Kelsey - she is stunning, a great dancer and seems pretty mature.  It sucks that she can't get past the interviews.  I'd love to see her nail it too!! 

• Love 2

Caila's put up a few Instagram videos of her dancing with 50 yards Kelsey, so I'm hoping also that it means she will be re-auditioning. I think she is stunning.

I also know for sure if I was being interviewed I screw up just as badly due to nerves :(

• Love 2

I thought someone posted a while back that Kelsey Lowrance had moved to LA? Or was about to move to LA? I could be making that up, but I thought I read that here.

ETA: I guess not. Maybe I was thinking of someone else.

I wonder if we'll see anyone from any other NFL teams. The Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders are having some auditions in other countries: Brazil and Colombia, I believe. Interesting idea.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 1

Hmmm I don't remember her solo at all ... wonder if it's on youtube.

I think Kat's solo last year won the judges over, and her kicks were good. Wonder what she will do this year for her solo. Swimsuit fittings start tomorrow.

Aikes I hope it's not because of that.  End of the day, she just isn't as strong of a dancer as perhaps DCC needs to be.  It's ok!  Not everyone is meant to be a DCC... some of us are just meant to comment about it on websites lol

Not sure where to put this, but it is interesting to see how some girls switch between public and private on their Instagram.

I wonder if it is a confidence thing in the build up to Try Outs?

I see Shelbi went private, which is sad if it was due to comments here, because she looks like a great girl, but if she cannot handle fan comments it bodes badly for the comments Kelli and Judy will dish out at training Camp.

I thought someone posted a while back that Kelsey Lowrance had moved to LA? Or was about to move to LA? I could be making that up, but I thought I read that here.

ETA: I guess not. Maybe I was thinking of someone else.

I wonder if we'll see anyone from any other NFL teams. The Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders are having some auditions in other countries: Brazil and Colombia, I believe. Interesting idea.

Was it Rose that moved?

What is the prediction on "Auto Amy" trying out again? She seemed pretty resigned to moving on last year but she strikes me as the type of girl to change her mind when it comes time.  

It seems like Taylor has closed the door on it.  SHe hasn't even posted any dance videos in a while. Though heck, if I had a job where I made enough money to buy a gorgeous house of my own at 22 I think I'd stick with that avenue of life lol 

wow - she bought her own house at 22?  I don't have my own house and I'm so far beyond 22 that I don't even remember it.  I definitely would not have had the money to buy at  ... I had 2 roommates and the 3 of us were living in a 2bdrm apartment! 

What is the prediction on "Auto Amy" trying out again? She seemed pretty resigned to moving on last year but she strikes me as the type of girl to change her mind when it comes time.  

It seems like Taylor has closed the door on it.  SHe hasn't even posted any dance videos in a while. Though heck, if I had a job where I made enough money to buy a gorgeous house of my own at 22 I think I'd stick with that avenue of life lol 

oh wow - it's beautiful!  And I love how she's like um at the age of 22 and all by myself.  LOL.  to be fair, my first thought was that mommy and daddy helped so now I'm even more impressed that she did it all on her own.  Whaaaaaa?  What is her job that she managed that?  I'm super impressed!

Right?? This was the pic she shared on her public IG:  https://www.instagram.com/p/BCtyh2HFFHV/?taken-by=tnsracing&hl=en

Kelli and Judy did a live Facebook chat earlier, and it looks like one of the rookies will not be trying out again. They are down to ten veterans and thirteen rookies. Any ideas on who decided not to try out again. I am going with Elizabeth since she has an injury.

Kelli and Judy did a live Facebook chat earlier, and it looks like one of the rookies will not be trying out again. They are down to ten veterans and thirteen rookies. Any ideas on who decided not to try out again. I am going with Elizabeth since she has an injury.

Oops, i see you posted it here too. Sorry! 

My guess is Amy Trader. Bess would certainly make sense though since she may not be healed in time for auditions. 

I'm gonna weigh in here about Kelsey - I hope she does try out and get a shot at TC this year. I thought it was unfair of Kelli et al to hold the "50 yards on a football field" answer against her when they let in Carla Ann who didn't know who the Democratic Presidential nominee was in 2012. It's the current President!  That's just stupid!  Kelsey's was just dumb because she'd probably never been asked that before or calculated it. If she'd thought about it a bit, thought about squaring off on the "50 yard line," she'd have been golden.  *sigh*  Of course, there's no excuse for coming back again and not knowing who was the General Manager of the Cowboys.  THAT was bad. :(

• Love 2

Bess is there! Although they called her Jaclyn

Chantel is there as well.

Who's left? Holly, Jaclyn, Amy L,

ETA. Kat is there, Stephanie and Robin definitely reauditioning according to Twitter

Edited by RhiRhi

I think Carla Ann was brought in so they would have someone to cut. The poor girl could not dance, did not seem to be too bright,  and of course, the infamous nude pictures. Kelsey on the other hand, I would love to see her make it past finals into TC.