Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

All the girls should be hitting the field right about now! I wonder what surprises might be in store for tonight?? You never know with J&K.! Crossing fingers that they take a bigger team this year!!!!!! 

• Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, mcmrdh said:

OMG have they really said that?? That's terrible ?

K&J didn't say it. "Toxic" Chelsea Chaney said it after she got called into the office as a vet with Danielle, Kim, and Jennifer Alexis.

Eta let's not forget, "Carbonation causes cellulite!"

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 4

Since speculation is that the team will be announced soon, I'm going to ask this dumb question.  What is the real life timing of announcing the team and getting the locker room ready? With the show edit, it seems like the final team is announced after final cuts from the same night and then they are released right away to check out the locker room with their names and photos up. Otherwise are they keeping girls they don't want on until final cuts just for drama when the team has been set and the locker room has been prepped in advanced? I hope this makes sense. 

1 hour ago, mcmrdh said:

All the girls should be hitting the field right about now! I wonder what surprises might be in store for tonight?? You never know with J&K.! Crossing fingers that they take a bigger team this year!!!!!! 

So what if they surprise them and CMT is there?

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, TobyBelle said:

Since speculation is that the team will be announced soon, I'm going to ask this dumb question.  What is the real life timing of announcing the team and getting the locker room ready? With the show edit, it seems like the final team is announced after final cuts from the same night and then they are released right away to check out the locker room with their names and photos up. Otherwise are they keeping girls they don't want on until final cuts just for drama when the team has been set and the locker room has been prepped in advanced? I hope this makes sense. 

I may be mis-remembering but I think it's rare that they cut and announce in the same night, at least show wise. S10 and S9 in particular I remember no cuts being made the last night of training camp. S7 they didn't cut anyone the last like 3 weeks it seemed like, just lots of warnings. LOL

But I agree, I don't think it would take that long once they make the choice to get the locker room ready. Just need to stall the girls for a few minutes while theyre doing it..

• Love 2

My theory on the locker room is set it up with all the ones they are definitely taking and then scattered spaces for those that are on the bubble.  Someone can be in the locker room, K & J call when they are sure, stall for time and then poof, it's ready!

• Love 1

No group pictures have been posted since Thursday (whenever Michelle Keyes is there). We never know, there could be a Yuko cut already. Maybe they will take the larger squad and got a larger budget approval. One can hope!!

• Love 2

Ya'll are hilarious!  Only one I can think of is "best rookie class ever."

CMT played the Chelsea cut episode today.  She really did act disrespectful with the fat girls comment.  Letting her go reined all the girls in really well I imagine.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

ETA not to be a creeper but your 500+ messages in gmail are making my eye twitch a little LOL! :-D

Bahawhahahahahahahaha!!!!!  Girl, I'm THAT OTHER GIRL! I have 600 emails here and 240 there... and tonight I cleaned out my very little used yahoo from 8400 to 6300 then got bored and quit. And that was just doing a mail search for "Dillards," "Off 5th," "Clinique" "LifeWay" "Etsy" "Pottery Barn" and block deleting 150 or so at a time! I only use Yahoo for stores so and rarely check it. I'm not even sure why my one work email is over 600 - I think because it's biz journals and stuff.

Sorry admin that was off topic, but it's so funny to me how people get crazy of random things. I can live with thousands of emails, but there better not be a dish in my sink or a thing out of place on my desk! LOL

7 hours ago, raindancer said:

It's in God's hands

God has another plan for me

I feel so blessed to be here

I've always dreamed about wearing those boots

It all comes down to tonight

I've worked so hard for this

It's so surreal being here

I've wanted to be a DCC my whole life

It's in God's hands

You have to be the total package

One of the cut TCCs says CMT was only supposed to shoot tonight and tomorrow night. Someone said tomorrow night, so maybe it changed.  The cut TCC also said she was given a calendar that says August 5th is squad photo, CMT shoots at the stadium the week of Aug 18th with Meet the Team Aug 20, 21 or 22.  She said there were a couple of other shoot dates that look to be show filler/fluff type stuff and she also said the dates could have changed because they update the calendar as needed as they go and she doesn't have anything but the original calendar.

5 minutes ago, GingerJ said:

One of the cut TCCs says CMT was only supposed to shoot tonight and tomorrow night. Someone said tomorrow night, so maybe it changed.  The cut TCC also said she was given a calendar that says August 5th is squad photo, CMT shoots at the stadium the week of Aug 18th with Meet the Team Aug 20, 21 or 22.  She said there were a couple of other shoot dates that look to be show filler/fluff type stuff and she also said the dates could have changed because they update the calendar as needed as they go and she doesn't have anything but the original calendar.

Interesting - I forget how we heard that CMT not back until tomorrow (Tuesday)...

15 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

I think TXStar said it but I could be wrong!

Yes, she was very clear to say that her calendar was printed in May but it was only updated through the day she was cut, so everything pertaining to now could very well be outdated and changed.

Judy's "Hit your line!!"  "She's ahead/behind" and the infamous exapserated eye roll.

Kelli's "Why are you nervous?" (when she calls someone in) "Do you think she's a dance risk?", "I'm tired of saying it" "Everybody circle up!" "Remember this night"

P.S. Laurenbrook... here's an eye twitcher for you, lol. My spam account has 10546.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Java said:

Judy's "Hit your line!!"  "She's ahead/behind" and the infamous exapserated eye roll.

Kelli's "Why are you nervous?" (when she calls someone in) "Do you think she's a dance risk?", "I'm tired of saying it" "Everybody circle up!" "Remember this night"

P.S. Laurenbrook... here's an eye twitcher for you, lol. My spam account has 10546.

Does Judy ever say anything nice on camera?

• Love 1
On July 22, 2016 at 11:19 PM, Shan18 said:

So this is the infamous Amy video, hah! Ok I get it. It's not wonderful as far as dcc goes but it's nt that bad. It's forgivable. I mean, we all remember Whitney and black face right?! If that's forgivable surely a little booty shaking (and for snoop! I think that makes it extra forgivable, cus well, it's snoop) is also. 

Plus weren't those all ia's? I'm not a new account either. I've met Amy at a couple of Allen games and she was sweet. Is she DCC worthy? More so than a couple I've seen make the team. 

• Love 8

What about "we had over 500 people try out?"

what about if a tcc or vet wears something age inappropriate in the Belk show? Never mind; not enough alcohol in my house lol.

Kelli cries about how hard it is to cut people.

Judy groans and rolls her eyes.

Kitty says something inappropriate about someone's solo.

Kitty tells someone their solo won't get them past finals in a rude way that would not be acceptable coming from another human being. Somehow they accept it from her.

when a tcc/RC says, God has a different plan and they have to wait and see what it is.

• Love 4
(edited)

Bingo words

i want this so bad

why are you crying?

show us who you are

are your boobs God given or surgically given?

cut night

training camp is a lot harder than I thought

Edited by Beana8

It's, well, it's annoying that they can "only" cut people when CMT is there.  If girls don't want their cuts shown or haven't signed the waiver that they are willing to be one of the "featured" girls (I thought some didn't sign the form to be on television as more than background or in group shots), then why aren't those girls cut on non-CMT filming nights?  I know it makes for drama, but it confuses me as to why they save all the cuts for CMT nights unless it's for a reason beyond their control, like Courtney Cook's departure (though I bet someone was annoyed that it wasn't filmed and they couldn't use it for more drama than they did).

18 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

It's, well, it's annoying that they can "only" cut people when CMT is there.  If girls don't want their cuts shown or haven't signed the waiver that they are willing to be one of the "featured" girls (I thought some didn't sign the form to be on television as more than background or in group shots), then why aren't those girls cut on non-CMT filming nights?  I know it makes for drama, but it confuses me as to why they save all the cuts for CMT nights unless it's for a reason beyond their control, like Courtney Cook's departure (though I bet someone was annoyed that it wasn't filmed and they couldn't use it for more drama than they did).

Kelli is listed in the credits as an executive producer of the show, so either that is her decision, or she supports the decision. 

'Clunky'

'willowy'

''you just need to take more dance classes, and come back stronger next year'

'I will work harder than anyone, I can do this I promise'

'give me one more day'

Forgive me if these have been posted already, I'm still a rookie 'poster' on this board. Been a fan of the team since the 1979 TV movie!

Tense days ahead, good luck to all the ladies, and cheers to a great season to come!

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, tobeyoungagain said:

I think they're going to take everyone who is left.  With so few veterans left and high probability of good ones leaving next season, I think they're looking to replenish the pipeline

I hope you're right! I'm afraid they're going to cut for drama though..I hate all of the last cuts. That poor girl has to know that she was this close. I think they held off on cutting Vivian two years ago just for drama even though they knew she was below par earlier in tc. I'm hoping they don't do that with anyone this year! 

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, tobeyoungagain said:

I think they're going to take everyone who is left.  With so few veterans left and high probability of good ones leaving next season, I think they're looking to replenish the pipeline

I really hope you are right!!!!!

2 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

Remember, mums the word until the team is announced ;) 

its just out of respect for my friends and acquaintances who are in camp 

My apologies. I understand!!

• Love 1

Yeah, they're definitely not taking everyone who's left. There's no way they would go over their budget, Jerry's such a stickler sometimes. I could be wrong, but I think they definitely aren't going to take everyone left. There's got to be girls on the verge of cuts who just can't pull it out.

28 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

I know I said I wouldn't post on audition spoilers but this is great ???

Hmmm  so it's great she took everybody or it's great someone you didn't think was up to par was cut?   I don't think you are the type of person who would say it's great someone was cut (but of course this is the internet).

3 hours ago, Beana8 said:

Bingo words

Morgan!

Kaitlyn!

3 hours ago, Beana8 said:
  • Love 1