Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, oakville said:

Agreed. Long time Morning Joe viewers remember when Mika told the audience of the story of her dad sending her to St Tropez France once summer in the early 1980s to date the son of Lebanese President Gemayel. Gemayel's son encouraged Mika to go topless on the beaches, which were known for topless sunbathing. The relationship didn't work out.

"the relationship didn't work out" ---??? oh yes the funny funny scary creepy-ass grooming proto-weinstein situation when she was an *actual literal child*! haha! I'd forgotten we were supposed to find this funny and side with the creepy-ass abusers 🥴

aggh I apologize, I'm cranky. i mean I stand by it, but maybe I coulda expressed it in kinder terms. the situation really was not ideal and deserves some compassion, that's all 

In other news ----> for the longest, longest time I thought the Brzezinski brothers were the same person. BUT THERE ARE TWO!!!!!!!!!

They look identical. They have identical accents. And very nearly the same jobs. But there are two of them wtf wtf!!!! Was this always universal knowledge?

Mark is in Warsaw! And this other dude is called Ian is a separate human who lives in DC and that's why he's able to show up as his actual human self! ahahaahhahaha

HOW DID DR BRZEZINSKI MANAGE TO CLONE HIMSELF TWICE???? *how*???

• Love 1
(edited)

Let's stick to what's happening in the episodes, please.

ETA: I moved a few posts to the Hosts and Small Talk threads, as things are getting too far off-topic for this episode thread. I know this show is weird and invites weird discussions, but those discussions need to be in the proper threads. If you're unsure, please PM me or my co-mod, @Pallas.

Edited by dubbel zout
Additional information
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

but all of this happened in today's episode?

Mika's women's rights project had a segment today, the Brzezinski brother was on, the South of France thingy, the transition to a fourth hour, all of this was discussed on the show today. 

I think our discussions are weird, because it's generally a weird show

Edited by neona2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Oh dear. 4 hours is about 3 hours too much.  This was not a good idea.

At 8:59:30 Mika said "30 seconds left?" and began burbling and counting down.  Joe interjected nonsense, talking over her.  And then they started the 4th hour.  It was like their first time ever on TV.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)

Well I don’t know about you guys, but I was exhausted before 7am this morning Pacific Time. It may not have been all MJ’s fault in fairness but I sure was irritable because they are not supposed to on when it’s almost 7am. Even though it’s on an extra hour I feel…a sense of loss??  So weird.

6:55 am, with five torturous minutes to go, Mika to Willy, re: Donnie: “Make him go away!” in the panicked cry voice. I almost wanted to cry with her…. *I know, Mika! I want you guys off my TV too!*

Edited by jenkait
Missed a word
  • LOL 6

oh wow all three of them were in NYC! It's been like two months!!

they've added a 15 inside a circle thingy that looks fine in the right-hand corner but is now also very very badly featured in the backdrop? the font of the 15 is terrible on there and doesn't match the font they use for the "morning joe". Also when they zoom out and you can't see the number 15 clearly inside the circle, it just looks like they're assholes who've added a copyright mark next to the name to their otherwise tasteful show. what even is this supposed to be idk. It looks like the mandated speed limit, or the age you have to be to watch this show. Or the age you have to be to realize you're secretly smarter than this show. 🥴

there was a lot of discussion in the 6 a.m. hour about Meacham's new podcast, which is called "Reflections of History" ---> which is disappointing bc a less dull alternative title would be: Jon Meacham: Tales from the Dungeon!! 

In the greater scheme of things, I feel like maybe a Meacham podcast is the reason why the 2x speed function was invented. 

Buuuut also I kinda hope he'll expand his audio!career! and eventually record an audiobook of Walden. I would totally listen to this!!! It would be supremely beautiful and calming.

I'm convinced as a kid Meacham memorized all of Thoreau's dull-ass shopping lists by heart, along with the genesis begats and the catalogue of ships in the Iliad.

I still don't like the weirdo angles on this NYC table where Joe and Mika are on separate sides of the table and then Mika will suddenly have slid five feet down on the right side with her right shoulder cut off-camera and being ignored by Joe and Willie and looking and treated like the court stenographer for a whole segment --> for me this is why the visual stuff is not frivolous and actually matters and can be used to help women assert themselves and not just automatically accept all this visual erasure and enforced anonymity that happens when they are being structurally sidelined

Eugene Daniels just appeared in front of the white house in his full Livery of Badassery including some gorgeous nail art....and apparently he is now a *senior Morning Joe correspondent* wtf wtf. I Just died. I am now dead. Currently typing posthumously. Finally some actual good news!!!

I DVR'ed and just watched the 4th hour of MJ and for me I'm kinda jealous because they made the new 9 a.m. hour exactly what the 8 a.m. hour viewers always wanted instead of the dull-ass repeats.

They all suddenly woke up and acted normal and talked live in one hour about a ton of subjects including economics, shootings in San Fransisco, Ukraine, the Grammys etc with flawless professionalism and non-dramatic transitions, and live live live! I'm kinda sad we don't get this and it's like they're putting on the old-style real MJ for the west coast people only. But still it was good

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, neona2 said:

oh wow all three of them were in NYC! It's been like two months!!

they've added a 15 inside a circle thingy that looks fine in the right-hand corner but is now also very very badly featured in the backdrop? the font of the 15 is terrible on there and doesn't match the font they use for the "morning joe". Also when they zoom out and you can't see the number 15 clearly inside the circle, it just looks like they're assholes who've added a copyright mark next to the name to their otherwise tasteful show. what even is this supposed to be idk. It looks like the mandated speed limit, or the age you have to be to watch this show. Or the age you have to be to realize you're secretly smarter than this show. 🥴

there was a lot of discussion in the 6 a.m. hour about Meacham's new podcast, which is called "Reflections of History" ---> which is disappointing bc a less dull alternative title would be: Jon Meacham: Tales from the Dungeon!! 

In the greater scheme of things, I feel like maybe a Meacham podcast is the reason why the 2x speed function was invented. 

Buuuut also I kinda hope he'll expand his audio!career! and eventually record an audiobook of Walden. I would totally listen to this!!! It would be supremely beautiful and calming.

I'm convinced as a kid Meacham memorized all of Thoreau's dull-ass shopping lists by heart, along with the genesis begats and the catalogue of ships in the Iliad.

I still don't like the weirdo angles on this NYC table where Joe and Mika are on separate sides of the table and then Mika will suddenly have slid five feet down on the right side with her right shoulder cut off-camera and being ignored by Joe and Willie and looking and treated like the court stenographer for a whole segment --> for me this is why the visual stuff is not frivolous and actually matters and can be used to help women assert themselves and not just automatically accept all this visual erasure and enforced anonymity that happens when they are being structurally sidelined

Eugene Daniels just appeared in front of the white house in his full Livery of Badassery including some gorgeous nail art....and apparently he is now a *senior Morning Joe correspondent* wtf wtf. I Just died. I am now dead. Currently typing posthumously. Finally some actual good news!!!

I DVR'ed and just watched the 4th hour of MJ and for me I'm kinda jealous because they made the new 9 a.m. hour exactly what the 8 a.m. hour viewers always wanted instead of the dull-ass repeats.

They all suddenly woke up and acted normal and talked live in one hour about a ton of subjects including economics, shootings in San Fransisco, Ukraine, the Grammys etc with flawless professionalism and non-dramatic transitions, and live live live! I'm kinda sad we don't get this and it's like they're putting on the old-style real MJ for the west coast people only. But still it was good

Thanks for the analysis. I will do a recap of the new Morning Joe later tonight.

I was doing some spring cleaning, & found a notebook with with my written recaps of Morning Joe from 2010-2013. I would write down the recap on paper & transcribe to this forum. I can't remember doing this. Those recaps are not on this forum which began in 2014. So weird.

• Love 3

And the maddeningly thing about it is they think it’s funny and good entertainment. This is not a freakin cocktail party. I put this mess on at about 930. I had watched a bit earlier. Did Mika change her scarf?  Maybe it was cold in the studio so she had to cover her shoulders. The second time I watched joe was yelling. His voice almost echos its so loud. I lasted about three minutes. 4 hours of this bs. I don’t understand at all. 

• Love 5

Yesterday's show was much better. We actually enjoyed the last hour.  Donny's segment on branding could have been better, if they spent just a little more time on each topic and offered solutions. I didn't like only highlights of up and down. It would not take much to improve that segment.

• Love 4
On 3/31/2022 at 9:02 PM, neona2 said:

but all of this happened in today's episode?

Mika's women's rights project had a segment today, the Brzezinski brother was on, the South of France thingy, the transition to a fourth hour, all of this was discussed on the show today. 

I think our discussions are weird, because it's generally a weird show

Agreed. it is one of the most difficult shows to recap because Mika & Joe`s personal lives interfere with the show's discussions. Joe's relationship with politicians he no longer likes complicates what he says on any given day. It's tough to watch Joe's rant of the day & not recall that he said something completely different on ths same topic several months or years ago.

I found a ton of journals while doing spring cleaning where I wrote down what was being said on the show from 2010-2013, & couldn't believe that I wrote the recaps at night or whenever I got home from work.

I now watch CNBC every morning & CNN for the Ukraine news as well as Canadian news etc. Morning Joe shows keep piling up on my DVR.

Unfortunately, our two old Pugs are sick now so my sleep schedule is screwed up. One Pug wakes me up between 2-5 am EST yelping because he has dementia & has no clue that he should be asleep . The other pug has cancer , so he has to be fed by hand etc & also wakes up in the middle of the night panting.

I feel like having newborn kids that wake up at crazy hours in the middle of the night.

It's a nightmare since my kids are terrified of them dying. The kids have had these dogs since since they were 8 years old. One is in college now studying for final exams. I hope that the Pug with cancer survives till at least the summer.

On a positive note, our Pugs were famous a few years ago because a Canadian politician who was involved in a scandal used them in a photo shoot to change the narrative about the scandal & pretended they owned them when it was false . They had their own twitter hashtag #rentalpugs.

It was bizarre seeing my dogs on the front page of the Canadian version of the NY Times & other newspapers. Journalists were knocking on our neighbors doors to try & find out who were the "real owners" of the dogs in order to embarrass the politician for being dumb not to use her own pets in a photo shoot. 

Anyways, hopefully things will calm down & I will get back to recapping this show.

• Love 4

Oakville - I am so sorry about your dogs.  We had a similar situation with our 13-year-old dog (cancer) when our youngest was in his last semester of college.  My thoughts are with you and your family.  But the pug-stealing politician story is wonderfully, shockingly, unwittingly hilarious.

Your comments about The Twins' personal likes and dislikes (especially Joe) interfering with discussions is spot on.  The network itself seems to be getting more and more personality driven rather than news driven.  That can be a tricky path to navigate.

• Love 4

This is one link to the scandal. Chester is the Fawn Pug. Boo is the Black Pug. Boo now has cancer. Chester has doggie dementia. There was a front page article in the Globe & Mail which is the Canadian version of the NY Times. I was freaked out because the guy in the picture was a random neighbor who I knew vaguely . He that asked me if he could walk my dogs, which I found strange but didn't mind because I was busy that evening. He never told me that he was using our dogs for a photo shoot. You can imagine my shock the next morning seeing our dogs on the front page of a national newspaper. Our dogs are not politically active and  are friendly with any politician that offers them treats or hugs.

Newspaper columnists compared our dogs to the President Nixon scandal involving a dog named Checkers.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2014/04/02/stephen_harper_asks_conservatives_to_investigate_mp_eve_adams_behaviour.html

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Rickster said:

My question is: Is the show now permanently back in NY? Or is this just a kick off week for the fourth hour and will they retreat back to the bunker?

I doubt Joe would agree to stay in NY on a long term basis for tax purposes.

MSNBC could sweeten the deal by letting his band play on SNL for the season finale.

• LOL 8
14 minutes ago, plumbago blues said:

I imagine they'll retreat back to the nook after a week of wining and dining and schmoozing with the Beautiful People. Weren't they even on a late night show, too? Yawn. Just posing.

Mika said a few month ago that Joe would be performing at Prohibition when they were back in NYC.

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, oakville said:

Mika said a few month ago that Joe would be performing at Prohibition when they were back in NYC.

At the very least Joe should be performing at Fenway Park for the Red Sox. The Red Sox could win the AL East if they had Joe singing the national anthem at home games. It would inspire the players & the fans.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, oakville said:

Imagine the pent-up excitement of his fans! The place will go wild! Funny that Mika made the announcement...hope she's been practicing her tambourine shaking...

• LOL 6
29 minutes ago, Prairie Rose said:

He has a band??? 😵😱

He did at one time; don't know about now.  That was back in the slap-and-tickle days, love was fresh and new, the show was different than the usual morning fare.  The Twins were riding high. Meeka was Yoko to Joe's Fifth Beatle that no one asked for.   

• LOL 6
(edited)

I just watched DVR's of the two 4th hours from yesterday and today

it's still so much better than the rest omg. Why do west coast people get all the good things. like sunshine. and avocadoes that are the exact amount of ripe. and now this actual happy interesting MJ hour!!! damnit

This Wild News Stories segment is the best thing, I was laughing so hard. and this Andrew Ross Sorkin guy is adorable and they have Eugeeeeeeene!  AND THEN KORNACKI SHOWED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

oakville I'm sorry about your dogs!!! don't feel stressed about the recap thingy. It's never good to feel stressed about a thing that's supposed to be a pleasure. on here we enjoy all your comments even if it's just about one hour or one segment or whatever. Hope your pugs feel better!!

Edited by neona2
  • Love 3

The mix of different news items in 4th hour today was great. I am not a sports fan but the baseball part was good too. The best part is they did not talk over each other. I could actually follow the conversation. No yelling either. There were interesting topics / tidbits discussed that probably won't be mentioned on any other MSNBC show.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, madfortv said:

I could actually follow the conversation. No yelling either.

Mika looked different today.  She sat up straight, chin up.  She was dressed professionally and seemed involved.  I wonder if she got a talking-to, or (and this is irresponsible and I'm sorry) if chemistry is in some way playing a role in pill form.
I muted the segment on 50 over 50 because I don't get it and it hurts my head.

• Love 3

Wait, what? They did a cooking segment? Surely this wasn't in the plan for MSNBC's pledge to focus on opinion driven content rather than hard/soft infotainment. What a joke! And props to our Woman of Value for letting her husband tweet such an unflattering comment about her. Is she showing her true worth by (still) playing the dumb blonde? I tend to think not. Again, the hypocrisy...

• Love 1

The cooking segment consisted of them bringing out a table with omelets and stuff on it.  It was in response to a tweet Willie made a few days ago where he asked where the omelet station was (because they were on for 4 hours in the morning.)  I'd want breakfast too!  But I don't see it becoming a regular thing.  Mika can barely get through the guys discussing sports or any pop culture.  She'd never sit still for a cooking segment.  

• Love 3

I couldn't sleep this morning so I put it on at 3 am.  Mika almost sounded like she knew what she was talking about, but both times she tried to pose an intelligent-sounding question to one of the guests, her loving spouse rudely interrupted and hijacked her question.  I wanted to reach through the screen and exert my inner Will Smith.  Did he borrow a fleece jacket from Michael Schmidt?

But MJ always cures my insomnia.  By 4 am, I couldn't stay awake.  It was right about the time they started talking about golf and Mika started rolling her eyes.  So I missed the cooking.

I like sports, although golf doesn't interest me, but this four hour show needs to decide what it wants to be.  Are they 'the place for politics,' or are they morphing to a GMA/Today show mismosh? 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Linda956 said:

The cooking segment consisted of them bringing out a table with omelets and stuff on it.  It was in response to a tweet Willie made a few days ago where he asked where the omelet station was (because they were on for 4 hours in the morning.)

I wonder if he has an omelet station at his gig on the Sunday Today show.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 4/6/2022 at 8:26 PM, Prairie Rose said:

He has a band??? 😵😱

15 hours ago, xaxat said:

I wonder if he has an omelet station at his gig on the Sunday Today show.

I remember a few months ago, Joe was bragging that he was eating less red meat & trying Beyond Meat products. It tastes like Soylent Green.

• LOL 3
On 4/6/2022 at 9:11 PM, neona2 said:

I just watched DVR's of the two 4th hours from yesterday and today

it's still so much better than the rest omg. Why do west coast people get all the good things. like sunshine. and avocadoes that are the exact amount of ripe. and now this actual happy interesting MJ hour!!! damnit

This Wild News Stories segment is the best thing, I was laughing so hard. and this Andrew Ross Sorkin guy is adorable and they have Eugeeeeeeene!  AND THEN KORNACKI SHOWED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

oakville I'm sorry about your dogs!!! don't feel stressed about the recap thingy. It's never good to feel stressed about a thing that's supposed to be a pleasure. on here we enjoy all your comments even if it's just about one hour or one segment or whatever. Hope your pugs feel better!!

Thanks neona2, Boo, the black Pug  is adapting to his chemo pills. He likes to be fed by hand now, He is a very loyal dog, who knows exactly what time he want his walks & he demands his Greenies for dessert.

Chester, the fawn pug has been better the last 2 days.

My daughter is coming home from college tomorrow. She hasn't seen the dogs since February. 

As I write this post, Chester is snoring next to me on the couch. 

• Love 4

I found another journal of my notes on Morning Joe from 2012-2013. They are s detailed that I could use them to rewrite recaps from the shows in 2010-2013.

I think I was obsessed with this show back then. :)

• Love 4

God help me I tried this morning. Mika is stumbling over words.  Joe is like a horse at the starting gate - he can't wait for her to stop to start yakking.  Is he over caffeinated?  Loud and a hundred miles an hour. I lasted 10 minutes.  Maybe in the morning a calm slower pace would be good.  He is just repeating the same stuff so its not like he has soooo much new info that he has not enough time to get it all in.  Maybe tomorrow........  

• Love 6

Finally. Joe has been going on for over a month how the Russians are being humiliated by the Ukranians, failing to mention many of the particular abuses and crimes women and female soldiers have suffered. I know it's grim but it's a deliberate military strategy;  you can't discuss war crimes and leave out sexual assault.

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

I know it's grim but it's a deliberate military strategy;  you can't discuss war crimes and leave out sexual assault.

Apparently Mika doesn't apply Know Your Value tenets during war time. My Lord, one would think she'd be all over this.

• Love 4

Willie's interview with the author who is being pursued by the Kremlin and Trump was great, even if the author was slightly self-important.  As Willie thanked him and bade him farewell, Mika steps on Willie, fully interrupting him with "Yeah, fascinating."  And blandly introduces the next segment.  It was amazing.

The correspondent from the Daily Beast who described how the Kremlin's media propaganda is synched up with Fox News' propaganda called Mika "Myka."  Was great.

Mika was reading copy "Oh, and this is exciting" as if it was the least exciting thing ever, to tell us all about the Peacock app.  I'm 90% sure she's never heard of it, because she was saying "peacock" "app" "peacock.com" "streaming" as if they were sounds her mouth had never made before and her mind had never conceived of.

Mika's blazer this morning is the star of the show.  It's amazing how clean appealing visuals help when you're on television.  Wear something that fits and is flattering, sit up straight... that's 70% of the gig, sister.  Fake the rest.  Earn millions.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Lowcountry snark said:

The correspondent from the Daily Beast who described how the Kremlin's media propaganda is synched up with Fox News' propaganda called Mika "Myka."  Was great.

Yeah, I caught that.  I loved it!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, jacourt said:

God help me I tried this morning. Mika is stumbling over words. 

5 hours ago, Lowcountry snark said:

Mika was reading copy "Oh, and this is exciting" as if it was the least exciting thing ever, to tell us all about the Peacock app.  I'm 90% sure she's never heard of it, because she was saying "peacock" "app" "peacock.com" "streaming" as if they were sounds her mouth had never made before and her mind had never conceived of.

And she was in full Paul Harvey mode again this morning - pauses and inflections in the oddest of places. Also, she may have mispronounced "MSNBC" today.

The "15" in the show title looks like they are doing a tribute to Thurman Munson, which pleases me. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

And she was in full Paul Harvey mode again this morning - pauses and inflections in the oddest of places. Also, she may have mispronounced "MSNBC" today.

The "15" in the show title looks like they are doing a tribute to Thurman Munson, which pleases me. 

My son still has his Thurman Munson baseball card.

• Love 2

it's so weird how different and exposition-y this show is when they're in Fl. it's so tag team and stressed, Joe & Mika & Willie barely talk to each other. hmm.

I'm traveling so listening rather than watching today, i haven't done this for a while, it's fascinating 

why do Joe and Mika sound so different in the bunker? Mika is using her exaggerated anchor!voice and sounding super stressed - so unnecessary bc her natural speaking voice is actually very comfortable

cicero-joe is over-projecting like a theatre actor on a movie set, I keep having to adjust the volume depending on who's talking 

I can literally hear that Willie, Lemire & Haas are in NYC, the acoustics in the NYC studio are amazing, there's this sort of pleasant echo, I wish they'd get Lemire to do the Night Queen Aria, i wanna hear his F6 over high C bouncing off those walls

on the positive side, the visuals are more interesting in my head - Richard Haas is totally wearing a polka dot vest with a bow tie

• Love 2

Meeka’s voice this morning is bleeding-ear shrill. The layered tops were as distracting as the voice. So many layers (including the wowser of a scarf) …. that she looked huge. And she is definitely not. I never saw or heard Joe. What a mess this show is.

• Love 5

New Day has one anchor hosting from Ukraine and the other from the Brooklyn subway station. MJ's hosts snuck out of a NY studio over a 2 day dine 'n' dash move and can report on all the action happening in a Florida laundry room.

• Love 2
On 4/12/2022 at 2:31 PM, Lowcountry snark said:

they said on the show they were gonna put MJ episodes on Peacock, which for me I would much rather than DVR'ing the 4th hour etc - buuuut to get them you have to upgrade to the $4.99 per month Premium thingy, damnit, why can't they just put it up with ads on the free version gaaah

And also, I checked and each episode they put up is 90 minutes - okay well that's not the whole show? Even minus ads and the 30 min repeat, that's still only half the time it should be. So am I gonna pay to get only half the show?? and there's no way to find out which half it is! Is it the first two hours only? The last two hours only? 

or are the Peacock MJ eps some dull-ass sanitized edited down version where they've taken out all the weird and funny parts, in which case, what's the point?? those good parts are the only reason i put up with the cicero-joe segments, heh

• Love 2

I had intentions of watching a good bit of the show today; tuned in, heard and saw Meeka...and was out.   

Jonathan L is a nice looking guy; who has the charisma of a print reporter; which he is very good at.  Same with most of the regular gang except for Willie.  (I hope he makes more than Joe)  I guess the pay raise raise and ego boost were not enough to get The Twins to move back to New York.   Their entitlement and cavalier behavior show us who they are everyday. 

Edited by Kemper
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Kemper said:

I had intentions of watching a good bit of the show today; tuned in, heard and saw Meeka...and was out.   

Jonathan L is a nice looking guy; who has the charisma of a print reporter; which he is very good at.  Same with most of the regular gang except for Willie.  (I hope he makes more than Joe)  I guess the pay raise raise and ego boost were not enough to get The Twins to move back to New York.   Their entitlement and cavalier behavior show us who they are everyday. 

My blood pressure has fallen substantially since I stopped watching the show & I lost 15 pounds.

I am considering taking all of my Morning Joe recaps & putting together a blog or a short book on my experience as a viewer since 2008. I think it would be pretty funny. I wish I had videotaped all the shows & created an archive of the shows. It would so funny to watch The show from the beginning again. I bet Joe has flipped /flopped on so many issues that he could be a trained seal. I could clips of Joe contradicting himself every few months.

It would be like CrossFire with Joe vs Joe. & hour of Mika stumbling over simple words etc

I used to work in tax for entertainment companies, so i know how to pitch projects.

• Love 5

Oakville - fantastic idea; I am sure there is a market/niche for a book like this. And it could come with the DVD!   It would be fun to come up with the title.  And the description of Joe as a trained seal - spot on and hilarious.  Do this!!!! Maybe they would have you on the show to promote. 😎

• Love 2