Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, oakville said:

Joe said Hillary likes hanging around with the elite

How does that even make sense as a slur against her?  SHE IS GOING TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.  How is it a smear on her character that her circle of acquaintances includes the "elite?"  The "elite" like hanging out with her, too, Joe.  You idiot.  She's powerful and connected.  It's what happens.
What has happened to our culture where those who achieve and ascend are derided as not being "ordinary" enough?  It's insanity.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, LuciaMia said:

How do you keep politics out of discussing a show thats pretty much all about politics?

As it's related to what's said on the show, great, but when it turns completely off topic or personal viewpoints or an attempt to prove someone wrong that's a big time no. 

• Love 1

Absolutely agree with the comments above on Dave Brat. Sadly, I'm not surprised that someone so dumb is a Congressman. I am, however, very surprised that he's a professor. Sigh. 

Given the tightening polls as reported this morning on the show, I predict that we're going to see a lot less of the incessant Trump-bashing of the past few weeks. These guys are going to hedge their bets.

Chris Jansing's roundtable with undecided voters was fascinating and put a lie to the theory - often professed on this show - that the only people upset about what happened in Benghazi are goofed-up Fox News addicts. These people had some thoughtful criticisms about the event and the administration's response to it. Good job, Chris Jansing. 

• Love 3

All I can say is Thank god there are new companies running ads!  I was soooo tired of the same five ads being run for 3 hours and it's been months of just those ads. Copper Fit and Recoating stuff and even Coolwhip are a welcome change of pace!   Still can't ditch that incessant recycling PSA tho. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Mumbles said:

I hate that elitist bullshit ("once you get west of Nyack...")

I get that it is supposed to imply "real Americans", but where is Nyack? In CA, the only Nyack I know is the place that gets a lot of snow in the non drought years.

Nyack is a nice town on the Hudson River. A bit crunchy and artsy and liberal (Rosie O'Donnell lives there.) I guess it's Nantucket Joe's stand-in for Northeast bourgeois bohemia. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, oakville said:

This is shocking news . Mika's divorce has been finalized. Mika & Joe may make their relationship public. There has been speculation about this relationship for years. This is sad. Mika's husband seemed to be a nice guy. Joe is a blowhard.

http://pagesix.com/2016/06/29/mikas-hush-hush-divorce-fuels-joe-romance-chatter/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=P6Twitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

Wow. I know we all speculated here about their relationship, but I always thought it was more of an amusing pastime. The fact that it looks like there's fire with the smoke makes me kind of sick to my stomach.

• Love 5

It's a far, far more fun topic when we joke about them having an affair.  It's disgusting and bewildering now that it may be true.
He behaved that way to his mistress when he'd freak out on her on air?  Imagine the ripple effects, and triangulation of suspicion, loathing, and anger at home?  That sort of dominance and submission was actually intimacy, and their spouses had to know it.    Barf.

• Love 4

I'm appalled.  And shocked ("under the radar", indeed).   Mika is nuts; Joe treats her like dirt on air; I can't even imagine what he's like in private.  He talks over her, belittles, her, mocks her, ignores her.  If this is what passes for love in her head, she deserves what she gets.  I wonder what Papa B. thinks of his daughter's stunningly superficial beau.  Well, Meek-a, we know what you think your worth is.  Just be careful when you're "taking a meeting" in Joe's office so you don't fall down and hit your head on the desk.  Her poor daughters.  First, Mama Mika, and now this.

• Love 4

Pagesix is usually reliable, isn't it?  

It ain't gonna be winning any Pulitzers but on the flip side I can't recall anyone successfully suing it for libel, and a lot of the stuff holds up (a lot of it is fed by publicists looking for publicity for their clients, or people with axes to grind, or folks looking for favor by the folks at the Post.)

• Love 2

This is shocking news . Mika's divorce has been finalized. Mika & Joe may make their relationship public. There has been speculation about this relationship for years. This is sad. Mika's husband seemed to be a nice guy. Joe is a blowhard.

http://pagesix.com/2016/06/29/mikas-hush-hush-divorce-fuels-joe-romance-chatter/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=P6Twitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

Wow. I know we all speculated here about their relationship, but I always thought it was more of an amusing pastime. The fact that it looks like there's fire with the smoke makes me kind of sick to my stomach.

I think we should all feel vindicated that even we the viewers could tell something was going on, she acted like a lovestruck teenager around him for year.  I know nothing about her ex husband, except what I've heard that he's a really nice guy.  It's a shame she had to fall for an egotistical bully. 

They deserve each other. 

• Love 4

It's interesting. One of the big raps on Hillary  - which I vehemently disagree with - is that she supposedly only got where she is today by virtue of her marriage, versus on her own steam. Personally, I think that's a load of crap and she would have gone just as far in life on her own, but whatever. My point in saying all this is that I wonder if that's why Mika hates her so much...because for her it's absolutely true and that misapprehension hits a little too close to home.

• Love 5

Holy Shit about the divorce. People on this board have called it for years. Why else would she go to his stupid "concerts?" Only someone in love does that.

I am trying to figure if this makes them more gross or less gross to me? I think more.

• Love 5
57 minutes ago, Eliot said:

It's interesting. One of the big raps on Hillary  - which I vehemently disagree with - is that she supposedly only got where she is today by virtue of her marriage, versus on her own steam. Personally, I think that's a load of crap and she would have gone just as far in life on her own, but whatever. My point in saying all this is that I wonder if that's why Mika hates her so much...because for her it's absolutely true and that misapprehension hits a little too close to home.

I love love love this post so much!  Everything you said is the absolute truth.  And Mika does turn green with jealousy at the mere mention of HRC....who by the way, is the epitome of knowing her own worth - and owning it.

• Love 4

It's one thing if they're sleeping together but "in love" with each other is foul. Although they deserve each other. They must spend a lot of time admiring themselves in mirrors and complimenting each other. 

• Love 3
On 6/28/2016 at 5:44 PM, Landsnark said:

How does that even make sense as a slur against her?  SHE IS GOING TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.  How is it a smear on her character that her circle of acquaintances includes the "elite?"  The "elite" like hanging out with her, too, Joe.  You idiot.  She's powerful and connected.  It's what happens.
What has happened to our culture where those who achieve and ascend are derided as not being "ordinary" enough?  It's insanity.

Well, you have to also remember that some people in this country voted for a president because they thought he was someone they would like to have a beer with.  Apparently, the other candidate was too boring and bookish.  That's why is so laughably hypocritical of this bunch having conniptions because they know deep down inside that a woefully unqualified fool is now the face of their party.  

I've never thought I would see the day when people would revel in ignorance, but the elevation of a nimrod grifter like Sarah Palin, only upped the ante.  And, Joe has a lot of nerve.  I would bet dollars to donuts that given his multi-million-dollar salary, he also likes to hang out with the "elite."  

Am I wrong for feeling vindicated right now?  That Vanity Fair picture, where Meek-a has her leg hiked up in the air and is throwing her sponsor a saucy wink, told the story.  Evidently, there's no accounting for taste.  Her unabashed adoration of a man who treats her like crap, as well as the show seemingly being all about them working out their angst on the air, also tells the story.  Absolutely sickening.  It probably goes a long way toward explaining why Meek-a's daughters have so little use for her.

• Love 6
(edited)

Holy Shit about the divorce. People on this board have called it for years. Why else would she go to his stupid "concerts?" Only someone in love does that.

I am trying to figure if this makes them more gross or less gross to me? I think more.

The only thing that could make them less gross would be leaving MSNBC and the network giving this show to Joy Reid and Thomas Roberts. 

Am I wrong for feeling vindicated right now?

Not at all I said the same thing. Vindicated!!  I would mention how it was obvious that they were having an affair and get shot down and told that no it's not possible. The f it isn't.  Jezebel has the story and they even linked a video from THIS morning where they joke about it.  I almost said the same thing about her daughters. 

http://jezebel.com/its-the-end-times-because-mika-brzezinski-might-be-doi-1782884174

Edited by teddysmom
  • Love 2
(edited)

So what has changed since the time around Joe's divorce, that was... what?  2.5 years back?  ZBig is gone.  Mika stopped working out, and stopped dressing in her "preppy sexy" look" (which I prefer above her frumpy cardigans and shapeless sleeve dresses.)   Have they traveled together less?  The show changed tone and became wildly pro-Trump for reasons that may now take on another dimension.  Are they in the studio together less now than previously?   Is Joe dating?
There may have been many nuances signalling romantic issues.

Also, it's possible they aren't having an affair.  But that appears unlikely if you listen to gossip.  However, I can see her being in love with Joe S, and Joe S being unaware or uninterested, but her husband having had enough of it.

Edited by Landsnark
  • Love 2

Without getting into specifics that would take this discussion WAY off topic, I don't think anyone is in a position (a) to attribute some jealousy or hatred of Mika's toward Clinton and (b) if so, to speculate the reasons behind it. Only the woman herself knows.

Mika is very warm toward Tina Brown and Ariana Huffington, two women whom many feel owe their successes to their current and former husbands. (And like with Clinton, many disagree with that assessment.)

Harold Ford would likely not have been a congressman without basically inheriting his father's machine and seat - Mika likes him fine.

And frankly the logic that  Mika supposedly thinks "There's a theory out that there that Hillary Clinton is X and X is bad, but Clinton is really not X but I am, and therefore I hate Clinton because she's not X and I am" is hard for me to follow.

Plus the allegory isn't perfect, in that the rap against Mika is more that she got ahead because of Dad, and not because of Hubby. (She's more of a Harold Ford. Or Nora Ephron - a woman Mika also liked.)

• Love 3

I don't believe her father had much to do with her career, she really wasn't doing that much before Morning Joe, ie she didn't have the exposure and "fan following" she has now,  and in the very beginning she more of a news reader than commentator. It was the day she refused to read a story about Paris HIlton, tore up the script and walked off set, that was her big thing.

Then as she became more involved with the show,  she was unhappy about her pay and the story , which Joe admits to, is that Joe had his ratings bonus deposited into her account.  She had threatened to quit and the network refused to renegotiate her contract.  He told her, I gave you that to make things more equitable, now go renegotiate your contract. 

I've been really close (platonic) friends with male coworkers. NONE of them have ever given me money from their salaries or bonuses. 

• Love 4
23 hours ago, Eliot said:

Holy cow! I never gave a whole lot of stock to the rumors, but wow. I didn't know rumors were so rampant; I kinda figured it was just mostly speculation here. Well, if she can stand working with Joe and then having to go home at night to him, fine. I can't imagine spending that godawful amount of time with a blowhard like him. I would live for the awkwardness if they got married and then divorced.

Figured Mika's daughters disliking her was normal teenage behavior. I wonder now if there isn't a little more to it.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

Well, you have to also remember that some people in this country voted for a president because they thought he was someone they would like to have a beer with.  Apparently, the other candidate was too boring and bookish.  That's why is so laughably hypocritical of this bunch having conniptions because they know deep down inside that a woefully unqualified fool is now the face of their party.  

I've never thought I would see the day when people would revel in ignorance, but the elevation of a nimrod grifter like Sarah Palin, only upped the ante.  And, Joe has a lot of nerve.  I would bet dollars to donuts that given his multi-million-dollar salary, he also likes to hang out with the "elite."  

Am I wrong for feeling vindicated right now?  That Vanity Fair picture, where Meek-a has her leg hiked up in the air and is throwing her sponsor a saucy wink, told the story.  Evidently, there's no accounting for taste.  Her unabashed adoration of a man who treats her like crap, as well as the show seemingly being all about them working out their angst on the air, also tells the story.  Absolutely sickening.  It probably goes a long way toward explaining why Meek-a's daughters have so little use for her.

In addition to agreeing with each and every syllable you wrote, I am reveling in the term "nimrod grifter". That is the quintessential description of 1/2 governor palin (capitalization omitted to further my point). 

• Love 5

She is definitely not wearing her wedding ring. 
I want SO BADLY for there to be a tell-all book written about these people.  Not that they're particularly interesting, it's just that I really don't like them and want to bathe in schadenfreude as I read about secretive stories that confirm my intuitive dislike of them all.

Liked the segment with the "Hillbilly Elegy" author.  Love how he so easily encapsulated and laid waste to Trump and his motives. 
It's been so long since they had an author on, I had forgotten stupid Mika's signature move.  Since she can't add to the conversation, and is to empty-headed to be prepared or interested or provide a thoughtful rejoinder, she instead opens the book/magazine and sticks her nose in it like she's doing something constructive and is like, "See?  I'm interested and participating by reading what he brought."  What host does that?  What host opens the book and sticks her face down into it, looking away from her guests and her conversation?  

• Love 6
(edited)

Is Jack, Joe's youngest?  I think that's his name.  I remember when he was born, he was profoundly premature, and I was pretty shocked when Joe callously divorced Susan when Jack was so young.  It just gets grosser the more I think about it.  A lot of times with children that are born so premature, there are developmental issues.

Nice work, Me-eka.

Edited by NextIteration
  • Love 2
(edited)

Don't know about that ^^^ but his [/url=http://wonkette.com/531323/joe-scarborough-divorce-papers-confirm-joe-scarborough-is-a-rich-jerk] second divorce[/url] was less than kind.

And while I don't think Mika's dad had much to do with her news positions I have to think that just her last name had to ring some bells.

This is all so squicky. I used to hope that she looked at him that way 'cuz it was all the camera-presence she had. Now? Ew.

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 2
(edited)

I'm glad someone (Barnicle, I think), brought up Joe's sweater this week.

He went to, well Kornacki, blah, blah blah.

It's July. You're the host of a show with your name.  Stop wearing a sweater.

Edited by stormy
  • Love 3

I noticed Meeks reading the guest's book on set today too. Who does that? Prepare in advance!!

i don't think I ever registered the story about Joe giving his bonus to Mika but if I was his wife I would have been pissed. That's the family's money too!

They were both dressed in matching khakis and checked shirts today; the better to whisk off for a long weekend?

• Love 3

Friday Recap:

I must admit that I am still stunned about Mika's divorce. I did suspect that Mika & Joe had a very unusual relationship appearing at each other's book events, white house events etc. I read Mika's first two books. She struggled with being a working mom & had a lot of difficulties with her carrer.

Her dad's connections did help her. One job she got had her doing interviews with foreign policy experts. She admitted she was completely out of league.

At the end of the show today, Mika teased Donnie about whether he would be allowed on Nantucket this weekend to visit Joe's house. It looks like Mika & Joe will be spending the weekend together. Mika was dressed like she was ready to travel.

At the beginning of the show, Donnie joked about the rumors about him & Willie being a couple.

Joe is wearing a green sweater & Mika has a plaid shirt with tan pants. Mika is not wearing her wedding ring.

The first topic was the scandal over Bill Clinton meeting Loretta Lynch on a plane. It is considered to be highly inappropriate given that Hillary is under investigation.

Donnie said the Clintons play by their own rules.

Donnie said Trump has political turrets syndrome. He can't stop making dumb comments about Mexicans.

Joe said the panel knew Trump personally & he never made any racially insensitive comments.

Christie& Gingrich could be VP candidates.

The panel dscussed Obama's drone program which only killed 100 civilians after 500 airstrikes. Has said that was low.

Joe said there were genius clusters like the founders of the USA, the George H Bush administration & when Dr Z eats alone. Mika blushed. This is another indication that Joe is trying to be nice to his new step dad. Dr Z' absence from the show makes perfect sense. Dr Z must be ashamed of Mika leaving her husband for a stunningly superficial co host.

The panel discussed how Trump's message against Globalization, Trade, immigration was popular but Trump was an unpopular messenger.

Chuck Todd & Andrea Mitchell tried to defend Bill's meeting with Lynch but Joe & Mika were outraged. Chuck said it was tough to say no to meeting Bill on a plane. Mika reminded Chuck that Hillary & Bill have law degrees & know that you are not supposed to meet with the prosecutor before a decision is made on whether to press charges against Hillary.

Andrea Mitchell said it was bad judgement & the NY Times was reporting that Lynch will no longer overrule any decision by the FBI. Joe said Lynch's could no longer protect Hillary from criminal charges.

The panel forgot that President Obama could still pardon Hillary for any criminal convictions. Can he get the charges dropped before the convention?

Joe said waterboarding doesn't work, but drones aren't much better.

The panel discussed the white working class issues. It's strange that they never focus on other ethnic groups working class issues. Wouldn't Latinos, Asians, African Americans care about working class issues?

• Love 3
(edited)
23 hours ago, Maire said:

I find it very disturbing to watch the show now. Yesterday's show started off with Mika repeating the lines from the Page Six column about Mika finishing Joe's sentences. Joe said there were several leading stories yesterday. It seems that the panel is very aware of Mika & Joe's new relationship. I am not sure how Mika can continue to promote her "Knowing your Value" seminars if it becomes apparent that her career success is directly related to leaving her husband for her boss. Joe has achieved his goal of getting a "trophy" girlfriend.

Edited by oakville
Spelling
  • Love 4
50 minutes ago, Maire said:

I noticed Meeks reading the guest's book on set today too. Who does that? Prepare in advance!!

i don't think I ever registered the story about Joe giving his bonus to Mika but if I was his wife I would have been pissed. That's the family's money too!

They were both dressed in matching khakis and checked shirts today; the better to whisk off for a long weekend?

Yes, Joe did give part of his bonus to Mika in 2010 or 2011. When the show started Joe was making 7 times as much as Mika. The gap has narrowed to about 2:1. It's obvious that Mika & Joe will be together this weekend in Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard.

1 hour ago, stormy said:

I'm glad someone (Barnicle, I think), brought up Joe's sweater this week.

He went to, well Kornacki, blah, blah blah.

It's July. You're the host of a show with your name.  Stop wearing a sweater.

Joe is the most poorly dressed host on Cable TV. Mika is now dressing down to match him.

• Love 2

Mika had on khaki capris, sneakers and a summery New Englandy shirt, intentionally looking like the mom in a JCrew ad, and they both spoke about vacationing at Joe's island compound.  Either they are intentionally being provocative and obnoxious with the gossip media to cause waves (it's all an act), or, they are being super on-the-nose with this whole affair.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, NextIteration said:

Is Jack, Joe's youngest?  I think that's his name.  I remember when he was born, he was profoundly premature, and I was pretty shocked when Joe callously divorced Susan when Jack was so young.  It just gets grosser the more I think about it.  A lot of times with children that are born so premature, there are developmental issues.

Nice work, Me-eka.

One of Joe's boys from his first marriage has Asperberger's He just got married. Joe's son, Jack  born in May 2008 was premature. It was a big issue at the time & Joe missed several  shows during that period. He did discuss the health problems with premature babies.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Landsnark said:

She is definitely not wearing her wedding ring. 
I want SO BADLY for there to be a tell-all book written about these people.  Not that they're particularly interesting, it's just that I really don't like them and want to bathe in schadenfreude as I read about secretive stories that confirm my intuitive dislike of them all.

Liked the segment with the "Hillbilly Elegy" author.  Love how he so easily encapsulated and laid waste to Trump and his motives. 
It's been so long since they had an author on, I had forgotten stupid Mika's signature move.  Since she can't add to the conversation, and is to empty-headed to be prepared or interested or provide a thoughtful rejoinder, she instead opens the book/magazine and sticks her nose in it like she's doing something constructive and is like, "See?  I'm interested and participating by reading what he brought."  What host does that?  What host opens the book and sticks her face down into it, looking away from her guests and her conversation?  

Agreed. I suspect some people at MSNBC will leak some unflattering stories about the two lovebirds. The Hilbilly author 's story was very interesting. I prefer these author interviews, to Mika's girl power segments that she was doing last year. Joe would stay in the control room and offer advice. It was ridiculous.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

In addition to agreeing with each and every syllable you wrote, I am reveling in the term "nimrod grifter". That is the quintessential description of 1/2 governor palin (capitalization omitted to further my point). 

Agreed. Mika's daughters must be embarrassed about her behavior. It looks like Mika waited till Carlie got accepted to Dartmouth before allowing the information to leak about the divorce. I hope the other students at Dartmouth don't tease her about her mom.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, oakville said:

I find it very disturbing to watch the show now. Yesterday's show started off with Mika repeating the lines from the Page Six column about Mika finishing Joe's sentences. Joe said there were several leading stories yesterday. It seems that the panel is very aware of Mika & Joe's new relationship. I am not sure how Mika can continue to promote her "Knowing your Value" seminars if it becomes apparent that her career success is directly related to leaving her husband for her boss. Joe has achieved his goal of getting a "trophy" girlfriend.

More like a booby prize......however you want to take that.

• Love 3

Joe just never looked like he was that into her. If those gazes were uncomfortable before they're downright embarrassing now. You shouldn't have to holler, Get a room! at the teevee. And mean it.

Just heard bits and pieces of this morning's show but caught Mika's indictment of the Clinton and Lynch meetup. Something along the lines of, Even if they aren't talking about it they're talking about it.

Was she trying to say Bill was intimidating Lynch? Better that he not ever talk to anyone anywhere? Made my head hurt. 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Landsnark said:

So what has changed since the time around Joe's divorce, that was... what?  2.5 years back?  ZBig is gone.  Mika stopped working out, and stopped dressing in her "preppy sexy" look" (which I prefer above her frumpy cardigans and shapeless sleeve dresses.)   Have they traveled together less?  The show changed tone and became wildly pro-Trump for reasons that may now take on another dimension.  Are they in the studio together less now than previously?   Is Joe dating?
There may have been many nuances signalling romantic issues.

Also, it's possible they aren't having an affair.  But that appears unlikely if you listen to gossip.  However, I can see her being in love with Joe S, and Joe S being unaware or uninterested, but her husband having had enough of it.

Zbig hasn't been on the show for a year except to wish Mika Happy Birthday this past May. I thought he was sick, but Mika & Joe were present for an award he received a few weeks ago. Mika & Joe do travel together frequently, especially during election years. The Pro Trump tone from Mika was bewildering. I think Mika looked up to Joe as a father figure. He was key in her rebuilding her career. She was doing overnight anchor spots at MSNBC & those brief news segments during the evening. She used to hand off to Joe by mocking "Scarborough Country". I think Joe has been pursuing Mika for years & she has been in love with him for years. She rarely ever mentioned her husband during the 9 years that the show has been on the air. There was a show in 2012 when she hugged & rubbed her hands in Joe's older son's hair in front of Joe's wife Susan. She was clearly not amused.

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, oakville said:

At the end of the show today, Mika teased Donnie about whether he would be allowed on Nantucket this weekend to visit Joe's house. It looks like Mika & Joe will be spending the weekend together. Mika was dressed like she was ready to travel.

The first topic was the scandal over Bill Clinton meeting Loretta Lynch on a plane. It is considered to be highly inappropriate given that Hillary is under investigation.

Donnie said the Clintons play by their own rules.

Donnie said Trump has political turrets syndrome. He can't stop making dumb comments about Mexicans.

Joe said the panel knew Trump personally & he never made any racially insensitive comments.

It just boggles my mind that Joe jokes about people from Nyack, but has a place in Nantucket. The hypocrisy is killing me.

Bill meeting with Loretta Lynch is BAD, very BAD, but the multitude of lawsuits, get rich quick scams, outsourcing of clothing fabrication, etc of THE Donald is old news and just runs off him. The panel never brings it up. Gah!

• Love 4

Joe mentioned recently that he has a big problem with one of his children. Since Andrew just married, I wonder if there are problems with Jack that we don't know about. 

I for one AM shocked that Mika divorced. I still am not sure it was FOR Joe, but they're certainly going to play media games with it now. I guess you never know about a marriage, but I liked thinking that Mika did her job with the blowhard, and was able to go home to a calm man that she had more in common with. Didn't they used to be big runners together? I guess we'll get a book soon about waiting to divorce until after the children are gone, and falling in love with your opposite or something. It is funny that her whole wardrobe changed.  Where are all the summer sundresses that she used to wear until December? 

Geez, now they do look joined at the hip. Even had to sit on the stairs next to each other today. What next - she joins his band? Joe seems to have made her his Linda next to his bad Paul McCartney imitation. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Landsnark said:

Mika had on khaki capris, sneakers and a summery New Englandy shirt, intentionally looking like the mom in a JCrew ad, and they both spoke about vacationing at Joe's island compound.  Either they are intentionally being provocative and obnoxious with the gossip media to cause waves (it's all an act), or, they are being super on-the-nose with this whole affair.

Mika has lost her mind. How can she look her kids or her parents in the face after this behavior?. Most people I know would be sad after their marriage ends. She is reveling in teasing Donny about whether he will be allowed to visit them on the island. Dr Z should come on the set next week & embarrass Joe.

• Love 1