Type keyword(s) to search

The Storybrooke Daily Mirror: OUaT in the Media, Cons and Other Real Life Encounters

• Start Topic

Jen's stylist, who is also a big deal (she works with Angelina) is not as good, I think.

Really? I adore Jen's style. (But maybe that's just because I have a similar taste in fashion...)

Ginny was smart to hire her. She's been looking cute. I'm also glad she's getting good roles because she's being paid dust on Once.

I don't mind Jens style either. Some are hits and misses but for the most part I like it.

Ginny was smart to hire her. She's been looking cute. I'm also glad she's getting good roles because she's being paid dust on Once.

At the same time, the show seems very accommodating with outside projects. It doesn't look like she's filming for 5x21 at all while doing press for her movie, and Colin got a week off for his own project. And she said on Kimmel that they are spoiled rotten. 

I agree on the wardrobe and the hair. And it was about time. 

Various Once couples (canon & non) in the Zimbio March Madness poll.

Aargh, that's right. March is when all the couple polls pop up. That means E!'s tournament will be starting soon too. I wonder if the CS fandom has collectively decided to ignore the polls this year. Zimbio's a non-important one though, so I'll definitely be skipping this one.

(edited)
KingOfHearts, on 01 Mar 2016 - 11:08 PM, said:KingOfHearts, on 01 Mar 2016 - 11:08 PM, said:

Welcome to the insane asylum, Barbara Hershey.

I just hope she's immune to the attacks from certain quarters by certain fans who must not be named lest they appear.

And by the way, this appears to be her real account -- the fake one that had even ME fooled for quite some time has been suspended.

Edited by legaleagle53

Ohhh, what spoiler was that? Do Emma and Regina make out? Does Henry tell Hook he hates him? Do tell!

Lol. nothing like that. The fake account tweeted that

Hershey had filmed with Colin, so there was rejoicing that we would have a Cora/Hook scene.

Lol. nothing like that. The fake account tweeted that

Hershey had filmed with Colin, so there was rejoicing that we would have a Cora/Hook scene.

Was that fake? Because i thought it was from the same handle as the one Adam, Lana and others used to welcome her to the cesspool.

They should play to their strengths and write that friendship into the show. It would help turn Robin into more of a human being than a cardboard prop if he had a chance to have a friend other than Regina. Though I did love the repeated "Are we friends?" from Colin, given that the two characters have said maybe two lines to each other.

• Love 4

Though I did love the repeated "Are we friends?" from Colin, given that the two characters have said maybe two lines to each other.

Heh, I caught that too. I think it was definitely a subtle jab from Colin at the fact that we don't even know if they're friends because they've only shared one scene together.

And, *small voice* better than Charming/Hook.

That's because we don't know where David stands on any given day. One day he likes him, one day he's not so sure. One day he trusts him, one day, not so much.

• Love 1

That's because we don't know where David stands on any given day. One day he likes him, one day he's not so sure. One day he trusts him, one day, not so much.

It could work if they were meant to be foils for each other, but their interactions always seem to play into getting a father's approval to date their daughter. They don't bond over any commonality besides Emma. 

How sad the two times we saw Robins PoV in anything was not with Regina the person he's closest to. We saw his feelings about Marian with Will and they were on the outs and Captain Hook who we can't tell if they are friends or not because these people never take a god damn break from running around fighting villains and each other.

Oh, we're doing that again? I'm starting to shake in nervous fear already. At least we got Colin in a kilt last year, but I don't know if I can mentally handle this again. Colin seems to have an easy first round against someone from Jane the Virgin, but Sean is up against Bob Morley from The 100. Like, just throw in the towel now.

And seriously, Stephen Amell against Nathan Fillion in the first round? E! really doesn't like the nerds, do they?

How dare they sacrifice Aidan Turner on the altar of Sam Heughan.

Whhhat?! That's brutal.  I mean, I love me some Outlander like everyone, but Aidan Turner gets my vote in that match up all day every day.  I would definitely say I have a type, and Aidan/Ross Poledark and Colin/Killian Jones fall nicely within it.  Let's just call it the darkly handsome Irish type...

• Love 1

How dare they sacrifice Aidan Turner on the altar of Sam Heughan.

They should illustrate it with pictures of Aidan Turner in And Then There Were None to give him a fighting chance.

• Love 1