Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

46 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Looks like a bunch of GAP ads - wouldn’t be surprised if Kris cut such a deal.

You're right, that's exactly what it looks like, I won't be surprised either, unless they're all wearing whatever Khloe's line is.

• Love 2

Holiday Day 5 in the Ramble household... picture this: 

A outdoor electronic timer with an stylized question mark behind it. The timer is only halfway out of the box showing just its top half. The question mark is varying shades of tan, khaki, and beige  

Translation: I’m still looking for the dang timer for the pitiful amount of outside light decoration we do. But just imagining the above artistic scene I’m feeling so important and klassy. 

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, stacyasp said:

what a weird christmas

card all the boys have their shirts off...doesn't look very christmasy

And shockingly......Kim had hers on. Almost looks like they took individual pics and photo shopped them together.. but then what don't they photo shop.

4 minutes ago, ramble said:

Holiday Day 5 in the Ramble household... picture this: 

A outdoor electronic timer with an stylized question mark behind it. The timer is only halfway out of the box showing just its top half. The question mark is varying shades of tan, khaki, and beige  

Translation: I’m still looking for the dang timer for the pitiful amount of outside light decoration we do. But just imagining the above artistic scene I’m feeling so important and klassy. 

Like me, you will probably find it either right after purchasing a new one (half price if you wait till after the holidays!) and then be unable to find either of them next year.

• Love 1

Theory about the Daily Christmas Card releases that these are being used as a way to announce Kylie and Khloe's pregancies - all these teasers of the kids, and then the last two reveals will be Khloe and Kylie.   I found it on a blog, which I of course can't find  now, but it's also in Teen vogue

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/kardashian-christmas-card-fan-pregnancy-speculation

and here

https://www.buzzfeed.com/elliewoodward/theres-a-new-theory-that-khloe-and-kylies-pregnancies-will?utm_term=.xgMBkbLAG#.drOOv7m8A

Makes sense to me - what better way to grab some publicity on Christmas Day?

5 hours ago, mwell345 said:

Theory about the Daily Christmas Card releases that these are being used as a way to announce Kylie and Khloe's pregancies - all these teasers of the kids, and then the last two reveals will be Khloe and Kylie.   I found it on a blog, which I of course can't find  now, but it's also in Teen vogue

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/kardashian-christmas-card-fan-pregnancy-speculation

and here

https://www.buzzfeed.com/elliewoodward/theres-a-new-theory-that-khloe-and-kylies-pregnancies-will?utm_term=.xgMBkbLAG#.drOOv7m8A

Makes sense to me - what better way to grab some publicity on Christmas Day?

Makes sense for Pimp-Momma Kris to do it like that, they took these pictures week's ago, and Kylie must be a month or two from giving birth. 

• Love 1

Its day 8 of the card and so far the only people who have been shown are Kim, Kourtney and the kids..Saint and North have been shown multiple times. I'm starting to believe the theory that the big reveal will be Kylie and Khloe's "bumps". 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Its day 8 of the card and so far the only people who have been shown are Kim, Kourtney and the kids..Saint and North have been shown multiple times. I'm starting to believe the theory that the big reveal will be Kylie and Khloe's "bumps". 

I was just wondering about this, unless I'm not looking at all of them, it looks like all but one picture is Kim or her kids. Kourtney & her kids get one picture, & that's it. If this is the Kardashian card, where is everyone else? Even if they're saving Khloe & Kylie for the end, where's Kris & Kendall? Why are all the photos Kim & her kids?

39 minutes ago, GaT said:

I was just wondering about this, unless I'm not looking at all of them, it looks like all but one picture is Kim or her kids. Kourtney & her kids get one picture, & that's it. If this is the Kardashian card, where is everyone else? Even if they're saving Khloe & Kylie for the end, where's Kris & Kendall? Why are all the photos Kim & her kids?

Take this with a grain of salt, but one of Kim and Kanye's Instagram fan accounts said these are just behind the scenes, candid pics of the card shoot and that the actual group card will be revealed on the 25th. I guess that makes sense but like you I'm confused as to why some of the others that we know were at the shoot haven't been seen while North and Saint got 3 "days". Yesterdays was so far away I dont get what the point of it was.

50 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Watch the big reveal will be Kims newest kid. 

In a manger. With Kim as the Virgin Mother. 

That seems likely. Is it one child - Khrist West - or are there two babies?

1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Mason and Dream. Dream looks a lot like Rob.

Mason looks like he is getting chubby..like Rob...never realized his hair was black...what show have I been watching all these years?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Christi said:

Mason looks like he is getting chubby..like Rob...never realized his hair was black...what show have I been watching all these years?

They probably quit coloring his hair

He has a weird mouth too

I don't know how Kourtney's kids could possibly ever be fat, she only feeds them organic, gluten free, sugar free, everything else free food. I'm surprised they get enough calories to be healthy.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Christi said:

I don't think he looks chubby at all.  I think he's very slim.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Reign looks like a feral child in that Day 13 photo, and Mason looks like he's wearing a dress.

Is this art?  Am I missing something?  Who the hell would make this part of a Christmas greeting?

Maybe its Kanye's next creative venture?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, howmanywords said:

This new promo for the return of KUWTK in January shows what many are thinking its Khloe's pregnancy announcement

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcpqHYMFyEK/

That party scene definitely at least looks like it especially Kris and Malika crying.

Could also be a wedding announcement.

42 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Theres a clip of the preview in this article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5176779/Khloe-appears-reveal-pregnancy-KUWTK.html

I wonder who Kris is referring to "should we have her arrested?"

Maybe Caitlyn.

Can’t remember what site, but there were bikini pics of Kim’s assistant Stephanie and gushing captions over her “ hot body”.

How long before there’s some comment from the K Kamp about people using their fame to come up off of? 

On 12/7/2017 at 0:25 AM, GaT said:

Kim posted this video on Snapchat. Khloe looks completely different, & it's not Photoshop. She had something done, I just can't figure out what

Of course it's photoshopped! Why would you think otherwise? They photoshop and filter everything on their faces and bodies. Aside from the wonky lip, look at how smooth and wrinkle free their skin is. Fake, fake, fake. 

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

This is adorable. BTW this one already has more "likes" in a a few hours than some of the other preview pics got in a few days

And in yesterdays Khloe didn't look pregnant at all.

Who knows when the pictures were actually taken.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I found the article that had the pics of the family arriving for the shoot, it was 11/7. Interesting that it says Kylie was nowhere to be found. It says the same for Kendall but she's in the card based on the preview pics.

Kanye is dressed differently in the article than in the Xmas card. Could be there were there for some touch up shots and didn't need Kendall or Kylie. Also could be a fake out attempt for the media.

3 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

It's nice to see Kanye genuinely smiling.  And the truth is, the same goes with Kim. Can they stop the "we won't smile for you" stuff in 2018?  

It really totally transforms his face, doesn't it? He just lights up. 

• Love 1