Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

Looking back at all the strange outfits Kim wore, obviously at Kanye's urging/demand, I wonder if the platinum blonde and the other really far out shit were parts of his delusions.

I can't imagine her thinking that was a good look for her.

And the Iceland trip, it seemed so weird to bring Kourtney, Simon, and Jonathan along for what was a quick trip film a video. Watching that video be filmed was the SOLE reason for her going to Iceland and she miscalculated the timing and misses the shoot. I thought that was really strange, along with the simpering way she followed him back to the helicopter and having to spend the rest of the night watching/listening to him record, alone in the studio. His little snit at the dinner table, sulking cause she missed some fitting or something. Even Jonathan commented " Whats his problem?" It seemed like she dragged them along to avoid the shoot and being alone with him.

And his calling her out in Cuba about Mothers Day? Yeah, it was Mothers Day, but he's in the "business" too and knows that sometimes work comes first. I'm sure he's missed various holidays/other ocassions due to obligations. 

The more you think about stuff,  the more you see warnings or signs. 

• Love 5

Want a good laugh?  Check out the latest TMZ story on Kim:  "Here's what her day Looks Like - Not for the faint of Heart"

"...wakes up her [kids]...feeds, clothes, nurtures them....getting them off to various appointments and activities."  So, basically doing what every other parent does. (except we know she has nannies)

"Beelines it for UCLA medical center....Kim comforts him, deals with a slew of doctors, nurses ..makes medical decisions...and tries to cheer Kanye up".  CHEER UP, KANYE, JEEEZ.

"Kim books it back home where she's there before the kids get home..."  What appointments were they just left alone at?  Oh right, nannies

"She hasn't cracked at all"  Ummm.....soooo many people do this routine while their spouses/partners are in the hospital longer than a fricking week

• Love 15
18 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Want a good laugh?  Check out the latest TMZ story on Kim:  "Here's what her day Looks Like - Not for the faint of Heart"

"...wakes up her [kids]...feeds, clothes, nurtures them....getting them off to various appointments and activities."  So, basically doing what every other parent does. (except we know she has nannies)

"Beelines it for UCLA medical center....Kim comforts him, deals with a slew of doctors, nurses ..makes medical decisions...and tries to cheer Kanye up".  CHEER UP, KANYE, JEEEZ.

"Kim books it back home where she's there before the kids get home..."  What appointments were they just left alone at?  Oh right, nannies

"She hasn't cracked at all"  Ummm.....soooo many people do this routine while their spouses/partners are in the hospital longer than a fricking week

"nurtures her kids"  WTF? What does she have a special time for nurturing? Isn't that sort of a 24/7/365 thing?  "come on kids!!! it's nurturing time!!!

And its been a bit over a week, I would hope she has more stamina than that. Cause it's gonna be a long hard road.    

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, iwasish said:

"nurtures her kids"  WTF? What does she have a special time for nurturing? Isn't that sort of a 24/7/365 thing?  "come on kids!!! it's nurturing time!!!

And its been a bit over a week, I would hope she has more stamina than that. Cause it's gonna be a long hard road.    

At the rate this is going, if Kanye isn't out of the hospital by Friday, Kim's PR team will be reporting that "Kim has been secretly getting her MD and PhD and is now one of Kanye's actual doctors! What can't this woman do!"

• Love 10
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

For fuck's sake, the TMZ article, are you fucking kidding me??? Let me get this straight -- she's being "superwoman" because she's being a wife and mother, doing what millions of women do, every fucking day, without an army of nannies and others? Taking care of her kids and being there for her husband during the "in sickness" part of in "sickness and in health" makes her a fucking saint? Give me a break. Shit like this is what makes people hate them so much! This is inordinately pissing me off! Go the fuck away Kardashians! 

• Love 17

Interesting that they know her schedule so well,  but no paparazzi has gotten a picture of her going to the hospital or leaving. You'd think they would stake out her house or the hospital. It can't be hard to spot a woman in a cape and a leotard with a big S on her huge chest. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 10

I was watching TMZ on TV last night, & of course the Kardashians came up. I couldn't find just the clip I was looking for, but I found the entire show. They start talking about the Ks around the 9:50 mark, but at around 11:10 they do "A Look Back at 12 Seasons of Keeping Up With The Kardashians", watch that, I was dying I laughed so hard.

• Love 3

I doubt Kim is driving herself into the ground playing the dutiful wife and mother. I'm believe she's visiting Kanye when it's allowed and spending time with her kids when she feels like it, but she has an entire staff to do the grunt work. I'm sure she's concerned about Kanye, but I've never sensed a deep enough love between them to where it would be tearing her apart that he's in the hospital. TMZ is such a joke.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

"...wakes up her [kids]...feeds, clothes, nurtures them....getting them off to various appointments and activities."  

I just got around to reading the TMZ story, I'm not a parent, so I would love some kind of education on this from people who are. Exactly what kind of appointments & activities does an 11 month old baby have? 

Edited: Apparently Kris bailed last minute at a party that was in her honor with Kanye as the reason. The only reason I can think of for that is the home that he went to is Kris', & not where Kim & Kanye live.

Edited by GaT
41 minutes ago, GaT said:

I just got around to reading the TMZ story, I'm not a parent, so I would love some kind of education on this from people who are. Exactly what kind of appointments & activities does an 11 month old baby have? 

Edited: Apparently Kris bailed last minute at a party that was in her honor with Kanye as the reason. The only reason I can think of for that is the home that he went to is Kris', & not where Kim & Kanye live.

She's not going to miss out on anything, she needs tidbits to leak to TMZ. Tomorrow they'll have a story on what went down when they got home.

Kris lives in the condo she bought with Corey, right befor Saint was born.  I think Kim was staying in Kris's Hidden Hills home. Not sure the kids will be there right away. They need to make sure he's stable.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Laughing. My. Fucking. Ass. Off!!!!!

• Love 2
20 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

[snip]

Yeah, some editor really overlooked the contradiction.  So she takes them to all their "appointments" and leaves them there...either the nannies tag along or the kids are left alone and get an Uber back home

• Love 3

Lmfao, so how much is Kris paying Harvey to write this drivel? Aside from popping her head into the playroom for ten minutes, I don't think Kim has anything to do with the care of her children. She and Kanye are often gone for weeks at a time, the nannies are those poor kids' parents.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Lmfao, so how much is Kris paying Harvey to write this drivel?

People Magazine (Kris Jenner's personal stenographer) is still claiming  that Kanye needs "help with how to cope with stress" and "He needs to learn how to better balance his work and family life". 

• Love 5

Did anyone else see this?  Yesterday Huffington Post posted an "Open Letter to Kim Kardashian", but if you go to the site you get a 404 error.  Too long to post but you can find it cached on google.  The writer is bipolar and her partner suffered from mental illness as well.  She's imploring Kim to use her celebrity to help educate the masses on mental illness and provide Kim a support system in the community.  Very nice.  I can only imagine Kris' saw it, freaked and put her legal team into attack mode.

• Love 5
On 12/1/2016 at 10:39 AM, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

People Magazine (Kris Jenner's personal stenographer) is still claiming  that Kanye needs "help with how to cope with stress" and "He needs to learn how to better balance his work and family life". 

I happened across a people.com article about Kanye this morning, the opening line of which made my jaw drop to the floor, cartoon style:

"There might not be a family happier to say goodbye to 2016 than the Kardashians."

All those families devastated by floods, fires, tornadoes, hurricanes etc - fuck 'em, amirite, People magazine?

Edited by AbsoluteShower
  • Love 21
On 12/2/2016 at 8:52 AM, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

She's imploring Kim to use her celebrity to help educate the masses on mental illness 

You mean like how she educated everyone on racism?

• Love 9
2 hours ago, AbsoluteShower said:

I happened across a people.com article about Kanye this morning, the opening line of which made my jaw drop to the floor, cartoon style:

"There might not be a family happier to say goodbye to 2016 than the Kardashians."

All those families devastated by floods, fires, tornadoes, hurricanes etc - fuck 'em, amirite, People magazine?

Yeah, fuck them.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, GaT said:

You mean like how she educated everyone on racism?

And she's working on gun control too!! I'm shocked The Donald hasn't named her to his cabinet yet. I'm sure she'll get a call any day now. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, peaceknit said:

I just saw it on the Daily Fail. She's going for full custody, which he'll likely let her have.

Here's the game the Kardashian PR team plays:  They feed B.S. dramatic stories to the lesser credible tabloids (Radar Online, DM, Mirror, etc) and then wait a day and feed rebuttal stories to the more reputable tabloids (Eonline, TMZ, People), repeat & rinse.  For the entire rest of December we'll be seeing divorce/reconciliation storylines while K&K rest and recuperate while tossing $100 bills into the fireplace like kindling.

• Love 8

According to TMZ (and E! oddly enough) the Kardashian sisters' 3 corporations  are suddenly now attempting to block Chyna's request to trademark "Angela Kardashian".  According to court documents they believe Chyna  is "deliberately seeking to profit from the goodwill and popularity " of their family brand.  GOODWILL, people. 

The 3 corporation's names are "Khloemoney Inc", "2Die4Kourt" and "Kimsaprincess Inc".  Adult humans came up with these.

IF this is true, I wonder what happened last week that caused this.  Or, maybe it's just a PR stunt to advertise the R&C delivery special coming up in a week or so.  Rob hasn't "clapped back" yet on social media. 

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

According to TMZ (and E! oddly enough) the Kardashian sisters' 3 corporations  are suddenly now attempting to block Chyna's request to trademark "Angela Kardashian".  According to court documents they believe Chyna  is "deliberately seeking to profit from the goodwill and popularity " of their family brand.  GOODWILL, people. 

Technically, she isn't "Angela Kardashian" yet, & judging by Rob's past behavior, she may never be. Maybe they're trying to stop her from using the name when she has no legal right to it yet.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, GaT said:

Technically, she isn't "Angela Kardashian" yet, & judging by Rob's past behavior, she may never be. Maybe they're trying to stop her from using the name when she has no legal right to it yet.

It can take a long time to obtain a copyright or trademark so she was wise to get the paperwork started back in May when they at least seemed headed for the altar. 

This all just seems like a PR stunt to generate interest and bid up a big paycheck for the future wedding special. 

• Love 1

Way to go, Evil Koven. Blac just had an adorable new baby, their brother Rob's baby, a real Kardashian baby, but all the family wants to do now is antagonize her.

What were those two-faced K bitches doing, going to her baby showers and acting all friendly?

Or, as some of you have speculated above, is this legal action just one more I Can Haz Drama storyline for the shows?

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Or, as some of you have speculated above, is this legal action just one more I Can Haz Drama storyline for the shows?

Probably.  The Kardashians supposedly filed this paperwork last week (and Chyna would have found out right away via her attorney), and since then neither she nor Rob have blasted out any angry profanity-laced tweets with one of his sisters' phone numbers.  Not only that, but E! is reporting this story and we know they wouldn't publish anything that paints these hookers in a bad light unless they got Kris' approval first. 

FYI, a search on this trademark search site by "Kardashian" reveals 120 trademarks.  For everything under the sun.  Khloe has a TM for "Kardashian Khaos" for these goods and services:  Magnets. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

Way to go, Evil Koven. Blac just had an adorable new baby, their brother Rob's baby, a real Kardashian baby, but all the family wants to do now is antagonize her.

What were those two-faced K bitches doing, going to her baby showers and acting all friendly?

Rob's kid isn't any more of a "real Kardashian" than Kourtney's & Kim's are.  Why should his kid be more real than the others?  

• Love 1

This will make an interesting Christmas for them. I am shocked Rob hasn't attacked them on Instagram yet.

I do see their point though for the moment. Chyna shouldn't be trademarking names that aren't hers. After she's legally a K that will be different.

5 hours ago, toolazy said:

Rob's kid isn't any more of a "real Kardashian" than Kourtney's & Kim's are.  Why should his kid be more real than the others?  

I over-emphasized that, sorry. Of course Kourtney and Kim's babies are real Kardashians. Probably what I had in mind was Kris being so happy that the Kardashian name was being carried on by Rob.

If Kylie or Kendall had a baby, the child wouldn't have the magical Kardashian name. "Magical" meaning the name's value in terms of publicity and marketing. Kim, Khloe and Kourtney's companies would not feel infringed upon by a Jenner baby using the Jenner name for products in the future. Or a Nguyen-Stevenson baby (Tyga's real name is Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson).

By the way, I think the three Kard sisters should get together and form a holding company called BBBI - Big Bogus Butts Inc.

• Love 2

Kardashians' Trademark Lawsuit Against Blac Chyna Is a 'Shock,' Says Lawyer

“The Kardashians, like Angela and my other clients are very protective of our marks, I think for us this is going to be a clear case win, because it’s actually her name, it’s not a poaching. I would hope that this is just a junior lawyer’s error, who’s just responding to everything and not really looking at who it’s from or why it was filed. There’s a softer side of this where Angela has to have a conversation with her family. But until I hear otherwise, I’m just going to proceed as I normally would with a lawsuit. I have 40 days to respond,” 

Her lawyer doesn't understand it's not her name? They're not married.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

I over-emphasized that, sorry. Of course Kourtney and Kim's babies are real Kardashians. Probably what I had in mind was Kris being so happy that the Kardashian name was being carried on by Rob.

If Kylie or Kendall had a baby, the child wouldn't have the magical Kardashian name. "Magical" meaning the name's value in terms of publicity and marketing. Kim, Khloe and Kourtney's companies would not feel infringed upon by a Jenner baby using the Jenner name for products in the future. Or a Nguyen-Stevenson baby (Tyga's real name is Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson).

By the way, I think the three Kard sisters should get together and form a holding company called BBBI - Big Bogus Butts Inc.

Yes, I can see that Kris might have a different - and obnoxious - perspective.  But you know, if she cared so much about the Kardashian name, she shouldn't have divorced their father.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, toolazy said:

It's just that Dream carries the name - I was really surprised that North and Saint didn't have Kardashian as a middle name. Mason has Dash, which Kourtney said was her dad's nickname - but so far the K women have chosen not to use Kardashian for their kids.

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 11:44 PM, Artsda said:

Like a junior lawyer is going to just file legal paperwork on behalf of their clients without consulting their clients.

Why did they wait so long?  Chyna filed the application back in May.  She probably thought she would legally have the Kardashian last name by the time the trademark application was approved.  Why is Chyna's lawyer coming up with excuses for the very people who are trying to block his client?  Why are Chyna and Rob so quiet about this?  These are people who start WW III over texting and baby showers.

The Koven backed down. They are claiming the threat was all their legal team's fault, they personally had nothing to do with the lawsuit, and they just love Blac Chyna.

Rob must have read Kris the riot act.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/09/blac-chyna-kardashian-trademark-kris-kim-kourtney-khloe/

"Kardashians & Blac Chyna Cease-fire Called in Family Name War ... For Now"

"... now Kris Jenner's doing damage control. Sources close to BC tell TMZ ... Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe reached out to her and assured her their lawyers were following standard ops when they filed docs to block Chyna's application to trademark "Angela Renee Kardashian" -- not singling her out... We're told Kris personally told Chyna there's no beef ... it was a simple mix-up and she's calling off the legal eagles...

But wait... there's more. An article in E Online contradicts this, saying the Kardashians are still opposing BC's trademark plans:

http://www.eonline.com/news/814845/kardashians-not-backing-down-as-tokyo-toni-defends-blac-chyna-trademarking-her-name

E Online, "Kardashians Not Backing Down as Tokyo Toni Defends Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name"

... While a family source told E! News that "their trademark attorneys automatically oppose anyone trying to trademark 'Kardashian'" and that "everyone loves each other," they also don't have any plans to stand down when it comes to business. 

As a family source recently revealed, the Kardashians have not called off the lawyers or pulled the lawsuit against Chyna despite new reports. "They still oppose the copyright. Simple," the source said. 

Chyna's attorney, Walter Mosley, also commented on the matter, telling E! News, "I have not heard any correspondence from opposing counsel. Whether or not anyone has spoken to Angela or whether specifically Kris has spoken to Angela I do not know at this time. Ultimately none of that matters unless and until the opposition is dropped."...

... Meanwhile, Chyna's outspoken mother, Tokyo Toni, has taken to Instagram to air her feelings about the entire ordeal, calling her daughter "an ambassador to all women today."

[Followed by a quote from Tokyo Toni's Instagram that is hard to follow because of her creative use of grammar. Something about how the Kardashians should have watched Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.]

Edited to add: Here's an article that gives a much longer and more fierce excerpt from Tokyo Toni's post. Some of the best parts:

http://toofab.com/2016/12/09/blac-chynas-mom-kardashian-name-dispute/

TooFab, "Blac Chyna's Mom on Kardashian Name Dispute: "I Would Have Bitches for Brunch!" "

... "My mini me is the next baddest thing to me HANDS DOWN," she wrote in the lengthy caption. "From Blacchyna to soon- to- be Angela Renee Kardashian mother of Dream Kardashian and Mr. King Cairo Stevenson. Angela Renee White is an ambassador to all women today thats real and wants the best! She is a BEAST!!!!!"... "She grown but I am still her momma and I will go all thee way in for mine," she posted, "UNDERSTAND THIS."... She addressed the trademark dispute directly by adding, "You can do whatever once you get married people with your name." After what seem like a couple caption updates, she closed the post by writing, "I would have bitches for brunch today! Eat them alive!"

Woohoo!  Go get 'em, Toni!

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 1
On 08/12/2016 at 0:44 PM, Artsda said:

Her lawyer sounds really stupid

“I filed this trademark with the utmost confidence that it would not be opposed at all. I did not foresee this, but in retrospect maybe I could have, all things considered,” Mosley says"

On 11/30/2016 at 10:59 PM, iwasish said:

Kris lives in the condo she bought with Corey, right befor Saint was born.  I think Kim was staying in Kris's Hidden Hills home

Meanwhile, Kim has 2 homes of her own. These people are so fucked up. And I don't think Kris bought anything with Corey. She bought that condo on her own. She doesn't need Corey for anything except to pretend to be her boyfriend when we all really know he is probably more of a bodyguard than anything. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Cosmic Muffin said:

No Christmas card this year? I wonder why. I look forward to the monument to their egos every year. Are they extra unsure of who is/isn't family this year?

Maybe because Kim's new face hadn't healed enough to be photographed - though they could have done the kids again (except then they'd have to make Chyna's child officially theirs.)

• Love 1

In the first picture in the People article, you can clearly see how much Kim's nose has been built back up. That poor nose is going to fall off if she doesn't leave it alone. Also, I hope it's just a bad picture because both Khloe & Kim look like their eyebrows have been drawn on with thick point Sharpies, & Khloe just looks freakish.

• Love 1

Yet another reference to them being sooooooo "over" Chyna. How about the giant, greasy man-baby? Are they actually holding him accountable this time or making more excuses? If he requires medical intervention to deal with his issues, is anyone reinforcing the need for him to follow through and not just quit?

It took two to create something this horrendous.

That poor little girl...

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 6

I was looking at a bunch of Snaps from the party and it was such a large spectacle Rob would have likely been pretty uncomfortable but I wonder if it's true now about BC being uninvited.

There was this shot of Kim taking a selfie with North and it was freaky how much she looked like Cher.