Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

If you take away the baby bump and ridiculous ass and breast implants, BC actually isn't that big. She's thick, but not overweight. It's all the inflatable body parts that make wo men like Kim and BC look huge because their proportions are so out of whack.

They both wear too tight clothing, bras that clearly don't fit and expose too much of their assets, but Kim at least looks clean, freshly bathed, aside from her perpetual head scratching.   Chyna just looks sloppy and unkempt, maybe even a bit smelly.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, GaT said:

I'm hoping that's just another ridiculous rumor & she wouldn't really jeopardize the health of her baby & herself in that way. If it's true, then she's obviously trying to get some kind of endorsement deal from Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, or some "miracle" pill for after she gives birth.

Sadly she said it herself on Snapchat.   She also posted a snap of herself on a scale that said from "139 to 165" and you hear her getting all excited because the scale shows she gained some weight. What blows my mind about this is that this is someone who had Rob on a strict diet and a daily workout routine so what the hell is she thinking? Even if she drops the weight after she gives birth its so unhealthy to gain that much.

• Love 2
(edited)
40 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Sadly she said it herself on Snapchat.   She also posted a snap of herself on a scale that said from "139 to 165" and you hear her getting all excited because the scale shows she gained some weight. What blows my mind about this is that this is someone who had Rob on a strict diet and a daily workout routine so what the hell is she thinking? Even if she drops the weight after she gives birth its so unhealthy to gain that much.

Most likely he'll gain right along with her. Rob has substituted his weird relationship with Khloe with an equally strange one. These two will be joined at the hip for the rest of this pregnancy. I doubt they'll still be together in 18 months or 2 years. And I'm betting Rob will be no better off than he is now. His problems go deep, deeper than just depression and being overweight. I feel sad that a baby is getting dragged into this mess.

I'm not convinced Chyna did much to help him lose weight. He doesn't seem any thinner than he was last time he was in public. And as far as working out? I'm skeptical. She may have gotten him out in public but could be he wanted to get out and about and used her as a crutch. He knows she gets under the collective Kardashian skin and loves it. 

Kris set him up in that house so she can have access to him. If he lives at Chyna's Kris would need to be invited. Notice when they were decorating Robs place, Kris NEVER mentioned anyone living there but Rob, she talked about it being a bachelor pad, decorated very masculinely. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

This entire family is sick.

BC has to know the undue stress she'd be putting on herself and her baby if she purposefully tries to gain 100 pounds.  That's just stupid...not to mention, the father is a man who has severe issues with food and depression, so what are we supposed to think - that while BC is chowing down on steaks fried in butter, Rob is nearby, happily munching on a salad?  It angers me that they can all be so collectively STUPID.  And it angers me even more that I watch them..

• Love 5

That picture of Kanye on the ride in that gallery is hilarious, he looks like a big kid

And Kim posted this. So adorable. I said a long time ago when North was younger and being dressed in nothing but black and drab colors and bulky boots I hoped the day would come that she would want to wear frilly pink dresses lol

• Love 3
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

That picture of Kanye on the ride in that gallery is hilarious, he looks like a big kid

And Kim posted this. So adorable. I said a long time ago when North was younger and being dressed in nothing but black and drab colors and bulky boots I hoped the day would come that she would want to wear frilly pink dresses lol

I like this picture too. It's so refreshing to see North enjoying her pink princess gown, instead of being dressed in those faux-adult designer clothes and fur coats her parents make her wear.

• Love 4

It's nice to see North being a kid. For her sake I sincerely hope that her parents have learnt their lessons from when they put her in those big, heavy black outfits and shoes.  I think that Kim and Kanye genuinely do love her in their own way and that maybe they can listen to what she wants to wear rather than just putting her in mini-adult outfits.  It might be a long shot, I know but she seems like a sweet kid and looks way happier now than when she was younger.  

• Love 3

It's heartening t me that the last two preview articles posted here have no comments. It's nice of the PTV staff to take the time to post things like that, and I'll admit to reading the previews, but I hope that somehow this is a sign of the K influence finally starting to wane. I hope I hope I hope.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

It's nice to see North being a kid. For her sake I sincerely hope that her parents have learnt their lessons from when they put her in those big, heavy black outfits and shoes.  I think that Kim and Kanye genuinely do love her in their own way and that maybe they can listen to what she wants to wear rather than just putting her in mini-adult outfits.  It might be a long shot, I know but she seems like a sweet kid and looks way happier now than when she was younger.  

I've started looking at Kim and Kanye and how they are with North in a whole new way ever since I started following Kim on Snapchat.  For some reason its on there that we see a more real look at how they are as a family and its VERY different than what we see from paparazzi and even her own instagram.  Kim is very affectionate and loving with her, always hugging and kissing her and Kanye is like a different person. Some of the best moments is when Kim lets her do her and hair and makeup (she'll joke saying "this is my new glam look today), yeah it normally looks ridiculous but its cute how Kim will be ok with looking silly and lets her have fun  She really does seems like such a really sweet and fun little girl which isnt always captured when they are out in these big crowd settings.  I do think they seem to be letting her wear what she wants, she even sleeps in these little princess costumes which Kim will sometimes joke about. I notice lately while she'll still be wearing black that she's wearing more feminine colors and pretty dresses.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Kimmy controls the narrative with Snapchat, too. I'm not buying any of it.

Snapchat is how many minutes a day? I bet she spends more on glam,  selfies and admiring her naked body, than she does on North. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Of course what was I thinking? I completely forgot that Kim doesn't do a single thing real and hates her kids. Poor North. Poor girl is probably being tormented and locked in a room by herself when Kim isn't in front of social media.  

It doesn't really matter how long Snapchat is because even when her and Kanye are spotted spending time with her at the movies or a toy store or Disney its called a staged photo op so they really cant win.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 1
(edited)
Spoiler

I think Kim is genuinely loving and affectionate towards North when she's with her, but I also think the Nannies do the majority of the caretaking. From what I've seen, North does appear to be a really sweet kid. I'm sure she has her terror moments like all toddlers, but I don't get a "spoiled monster" vibe like I read from commentors on other sites. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, RealityCowgirl said:

Real or not, I'm at the point where I can't un-see the hairdresser in old pics of Khloe (even though I also see some similarities between her and Rob here).

Apparently, I need a life. ;)

I've always thought Rob and Khloe look alike. There is a lot of Kris in them also. It's probably the work Kris has had done over the years that makes them look less like her now.. Kris I think has changed herself to resemble Kim more.   

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3
(edited)

Well this is cute. Kim had a mermaid themed birthday party for North and Penelope at home today. P's birthday isnt until next month but I guess since the girls are so close they had the idea of doing something for them together - but I would hope when P's birthday happens she has her own celebration..

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/north-west-penelope-disick-celebrate-birthdays-with-kardashians-w210535

I read a book a few months ago, I think it was called Kardashian Konfidential and there were a lot of family pictures I never saw before and what struck me was that when you look at Kris when she was younger before all her plastic surgery you can actually see a lot of her in all of the girls. 

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 1

I thought they looked a little confused too. North celebrated her birthday at Disney the other day but I'm assuming there was nothing about P's birthday so all of a sudden its P's birthday with hers..I'd be confused too lol But that whole mermaid theme, my daughter would have been in her glory if I could have afforded a mermaid party of that scale when she was younger.  

12 hours ago, Artsda said:

Nice to see Scott actually attend his daughter's birthday this year. Big opposite from last year when he was MIA.

Huge opposite. I noticed he was at the Disney celebration for North the other day too. I'm sure the kids are happy to have their dad around more.

• Love 1

What was she supposed to do, have wished her happy Mother's Day in May? Forget every childhood memory? I don't think she was trying to diss her  or slight her at all. Kylie was kinda damned if you do, damned if you don't in this one. Imagine the uproar if none of the kids acknowledged the day. That was a very sweet picture of Kylie and her daddy and should just be seen as that. 

• Love 13

Yeah i remember Caitlyn saying she would always be their dad so im sure shes handlingn Kylies words just fine. Bruce becoming Caitlyn is the one thing I give ALL of them a ton of slack for how they handle things. Adjusting to such a huge change will probably have ups and downs.

• Love 5

They all still call Caitlyn dad and she herself refers to them as her dad. I don't see why Kylie's being attacked for this. Last year they posted "happy father's day" to Caitlyn also.

(edited)
10 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

Agreed, she is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.  There isn't exactly a manual for how to deal with your trans father and celebrating Fathers Day. 

I agree with DangerousMinds. This was not a binary choice "Damned if you do" vs. "Damned if you don't".  If the choice made had been "Tell Caitlyn to Her Face and Stop Showing Off Your Personal Business To the Rest of the World" then that option wouldn't/couldn't have been damned by anyone reasonable.

Nobody held a gun to her stupid head and made her post, either now or on Mother's Day. Nobody forced her to make a public choice about "which holiday do I celebrate with the sperm donor?"  And her private choice, if anyone dared ask, is easily defensible as "nobody's business". 

This is the core of why the Kardashians suck. They don't even consider a discrete option. Ever.

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Kromm said:

I agree with DangerousMinds. This was not a binary choice "Damned if you do" vs. "Damned if you don't".  If the choice made had been "Tell Caitlyn to Her Face and Stop Showing Off Your Personal Business To the Rest of the World" then that option wouldn't/couldn't have been damned by anyone reasonable.

Nobody held a gun to her stupid head and made her post, either now or on Mother's Day. Nobody forced her to make a public choice about "which holiday do I celebrate with the sperm donor?"  And her private choice, if anyone dared ask, is easily defensible as "nobody's business". 

This is the core of why the Kardashians suck. They don't even consider a discrete option. Ever.

Khloe loves to pull the same shit. She writes a long essay about love and loss and someone tossing away a good thing. Then gets all pissy that   "everyone" assumes she was talking about Lamar, but it was just that she likes to write things and express stuff. Fuck you!!  Keep a diary or a journal, and hide it under your bed like normal people do!

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 11

I see a clip of Kris dining with Corey and MJ and  they discuss the OJ trial mini series. Kris gets all excited telling her Mom how Nicole's parents asked HER to retrieve Justin and Sydnys stuff from the condo, because the police left the blood all over the stairs and walkway. And she went inside the house and the walls were all covered in black fingerprint dust and in Sydnys room there were RED hand prints on the posts on the bed and she ran to call Marsha Clark and the forensic people were there in 30 minutes to test it... .... And and and .... It was Jello!

Kris LOVES the fact that she was that close to a murder case. Corey looked a bit uncomfortable... Maybe he still thinks OJ is innocent?

• Love 5
3 hours ago, sunsheyen said:

Or maybe it was just a really uncomfortable topic to discuss, a child's bedroom at her mother's murder scene. That, coupled with Kris' eagerness to share might disturb folks. 

I didn't see any sign of horror or upset on her face, just excitement over being SOOOOO important  and involved in something so horrific.

You may be right about Corey. They say still waters run deep... but then what's he doing mixed up with this krew anyway?

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I didn't see any sign of horror or upset on her face, just excitement over being SOOOOO important  and involved in something so horrific.

You may be right about Corey. They say still waters run deep... but then what's he doing mixed up with this krew anyway?

Corey wants the money and publicity.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

Corey wants the money and publicity.

Publicity for what? He doesn't seem like much of a go-getter. Doesn't sing, can't act and I don't get the impression he's much between the sheets. I guess Kris is just paying him so she can say she got a man. Listening him talk to Kim was pitiful, I barely understood a word he said and Kim looked like she was sorry she even began the conversation. I kind of feel sorry for him, but then I think of those big checks and all the freebie trips and dinners and that goes away.

• Love 4

The more I read about this family and watch their antics, they all remind me of a group of frenemies. They secretly cant stand each other, but they keep each other around only because no one else will put up with them.

• Love 7
(edited)

Nice, he followed with the "B" name.

Not surprising the K's didn't say anything. Burt's not that close with even Kendall and Kylie. Surprised Caitlyn didn't mention it though. Then again who knows what her relationship is with anyone at this point since it was only Kylie who invited her over for Father's Day.

And Caitlyn's posted about the baby now.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2

It seems like Burt is close with Brandon and Brody more so than Kylie and Kendall. Linda Thompson congratulated Burt and Valerie on her Instagram, but I didn't see anything from the Kardashian side. The baby is really cute though.