Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Must be nice to just skip away from a $600,000 deposit!

Must be nice just to have $600,000

I wouldn't put it past them to have set this whole thing up just to stage those photos on the balcony.

• Love 5

Khloe Kardashian Plans To Protect Baby True From Body Shamers With This Brilliant Move

“The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity.” ― Andre Gide                              images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRE_3YdnQvas2xW8FOZQw

I just don't understand how people who surgically alter their bodies to reach some mythical standard of beauty and consistently use filters and photoshop on social media think they can override their behavior and give their girls a message contrary to that behavior.  And think that is good parenting.

The Body Revenge host is taking the lesson taught by her own family to heart. She is working to make sure True, already a social media star, doesn't get pressured by body shamers. As Khloé told Stellar, she has a routine with her little girl already:

We sit in front of the mirror. It's so corny: 'I am beautiful!' It's my job to make her feel, no matter what she looks like, that she is strong and confident and beautiful, and it's okay to embrace all different shapes, sizes, and ethnicities.

Khloé isn't the only member of her family who is thinking of the future when it comes to her kids and self esteem. Kim Kardashian-West wrote about her daughter North in a 2016 essay (when the little girl was just two years old), as per MTV:

As North gets older, she’ll start to be more aware of herself and her body. Her attitude toward her body is directly related to my own, so it’s my responsibility to make sure she understands that positive body image comes from having a healthy self-esteem.

• Love 3

Kim Kardashian West Tells Us Why "It's Not Always About My Body"

Point in case.  I just don't see how a woman can, straight faced, make a comment like that below when her body has been radically surgically altered.  If one was "comfortable in their own skin," would all that money and elective surgery and  recovery time be necessary?  And again, hypocritical.  She has subjected herself to an unknown number of procedures to avoid looking like the real thing she touts.   "To see the images, it really looks like art and these beautiful statues as these beautiful bodies."   Although this sentence is some sort of verbal salad, I don't believe she sees real bodies as art.

Has this campaign impacted your own view of your body? 
"I've been working out a lot and being more confident, so it really hasn't changed the way that I view my own body. I've always been really comfortable in my own skin and I think, to me, it was refreshing to see other people who were as well. To see the images, it really looks like art and these beautiful statues as these beautiful bodies."

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 2/6/2019 at 10:17 PM, GaT said:

Kanye West, Kim Kardashian Back Out Of $14 Million Condo Deal

After they went to all the trouble to stage those photos on their balcony.

And now complaining that there’s no privacy...

i think Kim was pissed at the price tag. He’s pissing money away like water with the expensive gifts. Whatever they end up buying will be much cheaper. 

On 2/6/2019 at 10:17 PM, GaT said:

Kanye West, Kim Kardashian Back Out Of $14 Million Condo Deal

After they went to all the trouble to stage those photos on their balcony.

i think Kim was pissed at the price tag. He’s pissing money away like water with the expensive gifts. Whatever they end up buying will be much cheaper. 

So a condo facing a public beach and decked out in floor-ceiling glass windows doesn't have privacy? It took some pap pics for them to figure that out? Yeah sure. After a $600k deposit, it sounds more like a really expensive photo op.

• Love 4

Kim and Khloe Kardashian file to trademark their kids' names to put on clothing, toys and skincare as Kylie Jenner registers 'Stormiworld'

The Kardashian-Jenners are planning ahead and making sure their business empire includes the youngest members of the family.

It's been revealed that Kim, Khloe and Kylie are filing trademark applications for the names of their kids; Saint, North, Chicago, True Thompson and Stormi Webster.

Kylie, 21, has apparently also requested to trademark 'Stormiworld', inspired by baby daddy Travis Scott's Astroworld album.

The young mom introduced her fans to Stormiworld during the tot's first birthday celebrations last week, bringing to life a magical Stormi-themed universe with the help of event planner Mindy Weiss.

Also included in the trademark filing is a request to be able to sign endorsement deals in the kids' names so the tots can tout other people's products.

• LOL 1

I see huge opportunities for a massive battle over money in the future. I’d love to know who’ll be taking a cut of and how much of a cut for their endorsement deals. You know Kris is going to get her share first.

I wonder if Dream will lose out. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4

This Week In Tabloids: (scroll down to In Touch section)

I'm still interested in the "who is Khloe's real father" storyline.

odypbrz5hi7q6fjvynaq.png

Let’s pause and contemplate the soulless gaze of known chaos merchant Kim Kardashian West. I blame her lifetime spent directing the entropic decay slowly consuming our universe (but I’m open to suggestions!)

lyxljn7hutz0lo5vledu.png

As for Lamar Odom’s upcoming memoir, sources claim the former NBA star was paid a whopping $10 million for his Kardashian expose. Here’s some possible allegations:

KKW held off on divorcing MAGA advocate Kanye West due to his mental health.

Kylie Jenner cheated on alleged rapper Tyga with a Floridian named Stitches.

Proactiv saleswoman Kendall Jenner was pressured into breast surgery by Kris Jenner.

The identity of denim empress Khloe Kardashian’s real father.

The real reason KKW was paid $500,000 to attend the infamous 2014 Vienna Opera Ball with 81 year old billionaire Richard Lugner.

Much like Trump voter Caitlyn Jenner’s book, the allegations are largely storylines pulled from the Venn diagram of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, TMZ, and the DailyMail. Two that struck me as gossip goldmines, however, are claims that:

Robert Kardashian commissioned a hitman to stalk Nicole Brown Simpson on behalf of O.J. Simpson. First published by Radar Online, leaked documents allege that Bill Wasz was approached by Robert and paid $1000 to photograph Nicole Brown Simpson and Marcus Allen. Afterwards, another $15,000 changed hands but Wasz, allegedly fearing for his safety, took the money and committed a robbery spree instead?

Kris Jenner supposedly knew of Caitlyn’s gender identity for years and supported her secret life. It wasn’t until Caitlyn took her internal life public that Kris, pivoting to spin doctor, denied all knowledge and shunned her ex-wife.

While I’m already exhausted by this upcoming press blitz, I’m also grappling with the Kardashian’s empire, which is rapidly proving itself to be unsustainable. Social currency is not a bottomless well. Trading in fame at the expense of personal secrets will, eventually, come back around. And regardless of the facts, there’s only so many scandals you can spin for the cameras before you’re drowning in conspiracies!

Edited by vast wasteland
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Lamar Odom Will Do Book Tour For Memoir, Which Details Drug Overdose And Khloe Kardashian Marriage

Didn't know about all the Kardashian/Jenner titles.

zzzssg-darkness-to-light-a-memoir-amazon

The cover of Lamar Odom's May 2019 memoir Darkness to Light.

BenBella Books publisher Glenn Yeffeth said, “Lamar is a man who overcame incredible obstacles to become a basketball star, but his demons never left him. Darkness to Light is a story of a man who struggled with both incredible gifts and tremendous burdens. I hope that his journey into the light is an inspiration to his many fans.” The publisher’s official description of the book reads, in part: “In these pages, he recounts the highs and lows of fame and his struggle with his demons as he takes the treacherous path of self-discovery to redemption. From the pain of his unraveled marriage to Khloe Kardashian, to the harmful vices he used to cope, and a low point that made him rethink everything about his life, this is Lamar as you have never before seen him.”

Khloe Kardashian is also co-author, with sisters Kim Kardashian West and Kourtney Kardashian, of the novel Dollhouse and the nonfiction Kardashian Konfidential. The larger Kardashian/Jenner empire has produced multiple titles, including a memoir and cookbook by Khloe Kardashian’s mother, Kris Jenner, a memoir by her father, Caitlyn Jenner, photography book Selfish by Kim Kardashian West and two young adult novels by sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner.

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Artsda said:

Lamar's book is going to make Caitlyn's look like nothing.

Maybe he’ll reveal those “ dark things” that Rob alluded to? 

Or will he take the brunt of the blame and let the K family skate? 

I think he’ll praise Khloé and Kris but dump on Kim and possibly Kourt. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, vast wasteland said:

This Week In Tabloids: (scroll down to In Touch section)

"Here’s some possible allegations" (bolding mine).

Here's some more "possible" allegations:

Kris was abducted by aliens & replaced by a body double

Lady Gaga & Rob have never been seen together, they may be the same person.

Kylie was born with wings & had them surgically removed at the age of two.

Kendall is actually transgender, & that's why Caitlyn became transgender, so that she wouldn't be alone in the family.

Khloe is moving to Russia to marry Vladimir Putin, says "I'm sick of black men who treat me badly"

Kim & Kanye are in the middle of a 45,739,594,372,584,551,098 divorce

As long as they say "possible", they're covered legally & can say anything they want. Truth doesn't have to be involved at all.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
On 2/10/2019 at 12:03 AM, howmanywords said:

Promo for the new season. Doesn't seem like anything all that interesting except maybe Scott saying Kourtney is obsessed with Kanye

If they talk shit about him publicly....maybe they aren’t his friends? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

There's apparently a giant playroom for the kids to make a mess in.  Kim said that's where they are allowed to use paint and use markers so their  white furniture doesnt get ruined. I'm trying to figure out just how many rooms they have? When Kenny G was there she said it was their living room but there was no furniture. Yet I've seen pics of her and Kanye also at home but on this humongous beige couch.  

13 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

There's apparently a giant playroom for the kids to make a mess in.  Kim said that's where they are allowed to use paint and use markers so their  white furniture doesnt get ruined. I'm trying to figure out just how many rooms they have? When Kenny G was there she said it was their living room but there was no furniture. Yet I've seen pics of her and Kanye also at home but on this humongous beige couch.  

There are a whole bunch of rooms...rs_1024x759-140807113348-1024.estate.cm.

9 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Sigh... That poor house. It was STUNNING! Before the insane asylum padded room decor was done. 

Here's what it used to look like inside...

https://www.eonline.com/photos/13216/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-s-20-million-dream-home/403439

oops, looks like the pic I posted is in your set - so before they added extra buildings. It really was beautiful - can’t believe they tore out that gorgeous pool area. Truly a case of narcissists run wild - and now the place looks like the empty pit at the core of kimye.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Sigh... That poor house. It was STUNNING! Before the insane asylum padded room decor was done. 

Here's what it used to look like inside...

https://www.eonline.com/photos/13216/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-s-20-million-dream-home/403439

Wait is this the before for the house they're currently in or the one they were previously in? And these are the listing pictures before they began renovating? I've seen these pictures before and I really liked the decor and assumed it was their old house because the images we've seen of their current house look very sterile and cold. Those pictures are the only proof that I have that Kim has sense of comfort and warmth in her home and you're telling me that these were the pictures before they actually renovated? Damn, lol.

10 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Wait is this the before for the house they're currently in or the one they were previously in? And these are the listing pictures before they began renovating? I've seen these pictures before and I really liked the decor and assumed it was their old house because the images we've seen of their current house look very sterile and cold. Those pictures are the only proof that I have that Kim has sense of comfort and warmth in her home and you're telling me that these were the pictures before they actually renovated? Damn, lol.

These are the pictures of the house they're currently in before adding buildings to the property and remodeling the interior. And yes they are the listing pictures of the house before the West's bought it.

57 minutes ago, GaT said:

This should be the motto on the family crest.

Along with their asses. 

Jordyn on Red Table. Jada and the Smiths are family friends of the Kardashians and of Jordyn also. I wonder if Jada will try to mediate this or if she’s going to try and get herself some major attention. 

I think if Jordyn is expected to honor a NDA then the Kardashians should refrain from talking about her. And tell Larsa Pippin to shut up. 

Interesting that Tristan has rarely if ever commented on the whole relationship with Khloe. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Interesting that Tristan has rarely if ever commented on the whole relationship with Khloe. 

That's because he never thought of himself as being in "a relationship", Khloe was only some place for him to park his penis until the next one came along.

• Love 10
32 minutes ago, GaT said:

That's because he never thought of himself as being in "a relationship", Khloe was only some place for him to park his penis until the next one came along.

Exactly, they were not serious dispute the engagement talk, they we're casually dating and Khloe probably went to Tristan with an agreement to get pregnant but then he shot that to hell when he got caught cheating just before True was born.

Then Khloe was that baby momma trying to hold on the father to be a "family" with her for the baby's sake 

• Love 3

Supposedly Jada was going into the interview with the intention to try and heal things between Jordyn and Kylie. Between the NDA and Jada being friends with Kris I'm not expecting all that much dirt tbh.

1 hour ago, iwasish said:

And tell Larsa Pippin to shut up.

Oh yes a million times. Larsa who herself screwed around while married is a fine one to judge.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

These are the pictures of the house they're currently in before adding buildings to the property and remodeling the interior. And yes they are the listing pictures of the house before the West's bought it.

Oh that's a such a shame. The before was beautiful. The beams, neutrals and pops of colour...I really liked it. 

47 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Supposedly Jada was going into the interview with the intention to try and heal things between Jordyn and Kylie. Between the NDA and Jada being friends with Kris I'm not expecting all that much dirt tbh.

Oh yes a million times. Larsa who herself screwed around while married is a fine one to judge.

Not to mention she's middle-aged and could be Jordyn's mother. She looks like an idiot inserting herself into junior high drama. 

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Not to mention she's middle-aged and could be Jordyn's mother. She looks like an idiot inserting herself into junior high drama. 

She irritates the hell out of me. She and her husband think  their kids are such special snowflakes. I kinda laughed when daughter Willow basically said she wasn’t really the great mother she thought she was.  And Jaden is just a flake.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

She irritates the hell out of me. She and her husband think  their kids are such special snowflakes. I kinda laughed when daughter Willow basically said she wasn’t really the great mother she thought she was.  And Jaden is just a flake.

Lulz! I was actually talking about Larsa, but it translates to Jada as well! I agree about the Smith kids. Talk about a couple of mediocre do-nothings trying to ride their parents coattails.

• Love 4

Isn’t it rumored that Will and Jada are Scientologists and tried to recruit the Kardashians? 

1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

I dont know why I thought Jordyn knew the Smith family due to being friends with Kylie..well this is interesting. Saw this posted on Lipstick Alley. No wonder she calls him "Uncle Will". 

The star of her own reality TV scandal!!!  How proud Will must be. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 2/10/2019 at 3:54 PM, iwasish said:

Kanye already owns a condo in Miami, at the Setai.  It's on a public beach.  I think they did the condo "gift" for press.  

15 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I dont know why I thought Jordyn knew the Smith family due to being friends with Kylie..well this is interesting. Saw this posted on Lipstick Alley. No wonder she calls him "Uncle Will". 

If they are family friends, maybe Jada will actually have her back.  She needs someone in her corner, she is going against the Kardashian machine (Kris).

Kim Kardashian Warns of "Negative People" as Khloe Cries in New KUWTK Promo (video in link)

Tough times ahead.

A new promo for season 16 of Keeping Up With the Kardashians previews some rough waters ahead for the famous family when the show returns on Mar. 31.

"It's really hard to regain trust," Khloe Kardashian, who was recently rocked by an alleged cheating scandal between Tristan Thompson and Jordyn Woods, says in the just-released clip. "Your one stupid weekend, you just demolish a relationship."

Meanwhile, Kim Kardashian is over the drama. "It's a full-time job warding off the negative people," Kim says before telling husband Kanye West, "I'm not going to be nice."

And it sounds like Kendall Jenner has some beef with one of her family members. "Kendall's like very uptight," Kourtney Kardashian says.

"You did some not-cool things," Kendall adds. "I just wanna be like alone."

The family is also facing the devastating effects of the Southern California wildfiresthis season. "There's flames entering my property," Kourt says.

"Kim's house is on fire!" Khloe exclaims as Kris Jenner says, "We're evacuating."

"This is like, unreal," a tearful Khloe says as she cries.

Watch the season 16 premiere of Keeping Up With the Kardashians Sunday, Mar. 31 at 9 p.m., only on E!

2 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

OMG these are truly, like, some real like idiots.

They're just milking the scandal for ratings at this point. Jordan "demolished" Khloe's relationship? What relationship? Tristan's never been faithful and was barely around while Khloe squatted in his Cleveland house. They didn't spend Christmas or Valentine's Day together and he recently posted a restaurant picture on Instagram where there's clearly another woman across the table, so the "relationship" was a figment of Khloe's imagination.

• Love 7

I predict Jordyns red table talk to be apologies and vague references to the scandal, but t absolutely no tea will be spilled.  I don’t think this is anything more than a story Kris cooked up to bring attention to the season 16 premiere and Jordyns new business

• Love 4

‘We are just puppets’: The suspicious timing of the latest Kardashian cheating scandal

‘We are just puppets’: The suspicious timing of the latest Kardashian cheating scandal

The timing of the latest story to rock the Kardashian family is extremely suspicious — especially when you look back to this time last year.

Jordyn Woods: A chance to tell her truth

It’s the story that’s almost impossible to dodge.

The Kardashians, for the uninitiated, are embroiled in yet another cheating scandal. This time, it involves Khloe Kardashian’s partner, Tristan Thompson, and Kylie Jenner’s best friend, Jordyn Woods.

The headlines since have been constant. The response from the family has been a textbook stream of carefully plotted media bites.

Kim Kardashian came first with a tweet that appeared to confirm the rumours. Soon after came cryptic Instagram stories from Khloe Kardashian.

Then, a price slashing of a Kylie Jenner lipstick not coincidentally named “Jordy” just hours later.

Jordyn entered the fray next, sitting down in a highly-publicised interview with Jada Pinkett-Smith on her Red Table video series at the weekend before Khloe flamed an already flammable public feud with aggressive, accusatory tweets in response to it.

KARDASHIAN CONTROL

It may or may not have been a story of their own doing, but it was a story — when broken — that was well within Kardashian control.

Like leaving a trail of breadcrumbs in their wake, the Kardashians were making sure that for good or bad, better or worse, the news cycle was their own. The rest of us were just puppets.

It is no coincidence a story like this one has been so pervasive in the month before the family is due to launch the 16th season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, which premieres on March 31.

After all, it’s not the first time they have carefully used a nutty news cycle to their advantage, capturing our attention at a specific moment in time. History tells us the month or two before a season launches, the media fixates on the family, its drama and the salacious storylines that underpin both.

The last five seasons are telling in their ability to build hype.

SEASON 15

In August last year, as their 15th season loomed, the family built meticulous anticipation, dribbling details of a similar cheating story from Tristan Thompson and Khloe Kardashian. While the cheating story broke in April, the month before the show was due to air was dominated by crafty, curious social media updates from Khloe, hinting at a reconciliation.

SEASON 14

In late 2017, in the month before the 14th season aired, news of Kim, Khloe and Kylie’s pregnancies began to leak in the space of a few weeks, all rumoured but none confirmed as the show was about to air.

SEASON 13

That same year, in the month or two before season 13 was due to air, teasers began to circulate regarding the highly-publicised robbery of Kim Kardashian in Paris. The family, who had kept uncharacteristically quiet about the event, began releasing their first thoughts and feelings as the show was teased.

SEASON 12

Looking back to 2016, the pre-show premiere news cycle was awash with talk of Rob Kardashian dating his sister’s ex’s ex Blac Chyna. For a fleeting moment in time, the key Kardashians took a back seat to their brother, who captured media attention with his unconventional relationship.

SEASON 11

Three months before season 11 was due to launch, rumours of a split between Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick began to swirl, with the couple only confirming the news closer to the show’s airing.

Each season has a careful story arc, a main theme, a primary narrative to guide the others.

In a realm where the news cycle moves quickly, our attention always fractured and our propensity to tire of stories and their characters never more pronounced, the Kardashians still manage to capture a Zeitgeist in a way few have and few can.

Sixteen years and 16 seasons later, they’ve evaded a fate inevitable for the regular reality star: becoming stale and irrelevant with the passing of time.

The law of averages will tell you no matter the money or fame, drama does not touch a single family at the rate the Kardashians would like you to believe.

And yet, the month or two before every consecutive season of their show is due to air, they stumble back on our radar as if their lives only just blew up and the drama only just reignited.

It’s the secret to a long-held television contract, a recipe to pop culture success.

The great big Kardashian story sits somewhere between exaggerated truth and shiny, concocted publicity stunt, playing out in the news cycle for us all to play along.

And perhaps — outside lucrative endorsement deals, unwavering fame and a handful of bankable Instagram accounts — therein lies the family’s real power: an ability to make sure we are always talking about them, whatever the cost.

Especially if it happens to coincide with the month before a new season of their show airs.

• Useful 5
  • Love 3

This isn't about the Kar/Jens, it's about not being about the Kar/Jens. The Hollywood Reporter came out with their annual list of The 25 Top Stylists in Hollywood & their A-List clients. Guess who isn't on the list? Any Kardashians or Jenners. All that posing & Balmain dresses, & they are nowhere to be seen.

Edited by GaT
  • LOL 6
11 hours ago, GaT said:

This isn't about the Kar/Jens, it's about not being about the Kaat/Jens. The Hollywood Reporter came out with their annual list of The 25 Top Stylists in Hollywood & their A-List clients. Guess who isn't on the list? Any Kardashians or Jenners. All that posing & Balmain dresses, & they are nowhere to be seen.

Kanye didn’t make the list?

“The man” is keeping him down.  He’s not allowed to succeed. It’s a big conspiracy. 

• LOL 7
35 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Kanye didn’t make the list?

“The man” is keeping him down.  He’s not allowed to succeed. It’s a big conspiracy. 

Guess his sweats aren’t as genius as he thought!

• LOL 5