Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E03: Wedding Night

• Start Topic

He was a male model; I'm sure he spends an inordinate amount of time looking in the mirror, ha ha

For real?  Ugh, that explains his exaggerated sense of self.  Someone should have looked into immense amount of concealer under his eyes.  It was ridiculous.  

• Love 3

Sam is not pretty enough to be that upset about her husband...he's not that bad looking!

I don't get that. We don't know what type of man Sam thinks is attractive. If she doesn't think her husband is attractive to her, that's what she thinks.

• Love 7

I think Samantha should have kept her big mouth shut and given it time before she told Neil flat out that she's not attracted to him.  By doing that she just threw him bodily into "the friend zone".  And then she wonders why he's not being physically affectionate!  Hello, you can't have it both ways!  Neil is still being optimistic about it but I have my reservations.  She still is coming off as cray-cray.  Neil, however seems like he's got his shit together.  I only hope she starts to see it.

I think Vanessa has every reason to wonder about Tres being a playboy.  It sounds like she's been reading stuff online that people have dug up on him.  I actually don't blame her for bringing it up.  At least he was somewhat honest about it.  The explanation he gave for why he went into this show sounded a little questionable to me.  It sounds like the show approached him because they were desperate to find a black guy to match with someone.  It doesn't sound like he went into this on his own, which troubles me.  They make a stunning couple and there is definite chemistry but I too wonder how ready he is for marriage.

If David gushed one more time about how happy he is and how perfect Ashley is I was going to throw my TV out the window.  He really needs to get more realistic.  That said, I thought they had the cutest, most genuine interactions of all the couples and I can only hope they work out.  Both of them seem genuine at this point.  I only hope we don't find out they have huge skeletons in their closets and what we are seeing right now is what we get.

I thought it was cute and a positive thing that they included them meeting with both families together after the weddings.  All the families seem to be on board with this this time which can only be a good thing provided they don't put too much pressure on the couples to succeed.

Dr. Pepper and Dr. Logan must have gotten a much better makeup and lighting artist because both of them look a LOT better this season.  Cilona, however, looks worse.  Too much makeup?  Perhaps.

• Love 7

I feel so bad for Neil, I think he's adorable and he's just gushing over Sam and she's not even kind enough to be cordial to him at first. I felt pretty bad when she said stuff like "I was thinking even if I didn't find my husband attractive, I'd find him just a little attractive... and I don't" and "when I wake up in the morning, maybe none of this will be real"

Even when they were being asked about consumating the marriage on the wedding night and was said" no I did not consummate the marriage last night, I wall not consummate the marriage tonight, tomorrow night or the night after that"

Oh my gosh, I'm gonna edit this post 1000 times adding all the rude things she said and did. Long story short is she is an adult but she's acting like a child. She's too old to not know how to cover her emotions to avoid being rude and hurting someone's feelings

Edited by ralph
  • Love 13

I am wondering how people would react if a male castmember said that to a woman on this show.

Sam seems to be one of those people without a filter.  Way to make Neil feel like crap.  I would bet good money that Ryan D. from Season Two wasn't attracted to Jessica, but he at least had the decency not to make it too obvious or say it to her face. 

I think I missed something.  What did Trey say to Vanessa that led her to conclude he wasn't ready to be married?

• Love 5

Sam would drive me insane inside 10 minutes. Good thing they matched her with a man who has the patience of a saint. I really didn't think he'd be the tolerable one when he was first introduced. Yeesh. And honey, you had a freaking floatie. Dude probably wanted to stay under water for a bit just to not have to hear your embarrassing verbal diarrhea. He's probably ready to rip his hair out, but is too polite to say so on camera.

Sooo, Tres wasn't looking for marriage? Great job again, experts. I mean, he seems like a really nice guy and he's easy to look at, but how suitable is someone for this show if he was playboying it up a few months ago and not even thinking about marriage until he heard he could be on tv? Ugh.

The other couple, whose names are escaping me at the moment, seem like they could work. At least they're being realistic and both seem to be equally invested.

Edited by Squirrely
  • Love 9

He was a male model; I'm sure he spends an inordinate amount of time looking in the mirror, ha ha

That explains his rather muted reactions and composure. Sometimes models or people obsessed with their looks never want to be caught with too big a smile on their face of a weird facial expression that may be even temporarily unattractive. The overuse of make up which someone noted earlier suppprts that.

I always did think he was good looking though...I also think he's gay

• Love 1

How come two of the couples got to go to Caribbean islands and one got Arizona? I'd feel cheated if I was David and Ashley. I'm sure Arizona is nice but the Caribbean is so beautiful.

Sam has no filter. I felt bad for Neil. She could have waited awhile and got to know him better before dropping that insult on him. I don't see this marriage working out.

So Tres wasn't really looking to be married. Why did he go in this show and get married? Something's fishy here.

So far I think David is acting like a gentleman but I can't get a read on if Ashley is appreciating it or not. She said she wasn't attracted to him at the wedding.

• Love 5

Sam - Such a beautiful dress and she was stomping around like Lucy and Ethel making wine - OY!  She is so awkward. I was hoping that she would be an endearing nerd. But sheesh! She may be on the spectrum a bit - The Mr. is and I had some interesting moments with him when we were dating. 

Ashley - Slept with her makeup on the first night - she needs to give him full face right up front! And then she just chills out and is so cool. 

Vanessa - She is beautiful and so in the game. Loved her hairband and joy over the gifts, Tres talks about being a normal bachelor back in the day should not throw her off - I hope that she lets her guard down and enjoys herself. 

Neil - He is great. The PJ's were a riot - I feel bad that Sam didn't get the joke. He was very composed when she said that he was unattractive. 

Dave - Liking him - he is just letting it roll. 

Tres - He isn't ready to be dream mystery groom.

• Love 6

Poor Neil, he seems like a nice guy but he was really screwed being paired up with a nut job like Sam. I thought it was straight up mean to tell Neil that she's not attracted to him. Maybe three weeks down the road it might be appropriate but they haven't even left for their honeymoon yet. If I were in Neil's position I would just shut down completely after that. He might say that he wasn't offended but it had to hurt.

Speaking of honeymoons, I felt bad for David and Ashley getting the Phoenix trip. Nothing against Phoenix but it doesn't exactly scream romantic getaway to me. I've never been out west so maybe I'm wrong. They seem to be making the best of it anyway.

Ashley seems to be warming up a bit and David seems smitten with her. I think she's a very average looking woman but it's sweet that he thinks she gorgeous.

Anyway, I still find it weird that these women supposedly go to bed with a full face of make up and wake up looking perfectly done up. Except for Sam of course, I actually liked that she didn't appear to have any on the day after the wedding.

• Love 6

Has anyone checked twitter? I noticed 2 couples are quite vocal and appreciative of their spouses. The third is noticeably quieter.

I guess that could mean a smaller following and/or less social media savy combined with less desire to constantly be in the spotlight?

• Love 1

Neil has definitely grown on me.  I'm really surprised that Sam is being so rude to him.  I understand not being comfortable with someone you just met, but she's being really rude.  The preview that was shown showed her telling Neil that he exploded on her when he simply asked him not to call him a pu$$y or belittle his manhood.  She seems like she's not the most stable person because her perceptions of reality (like telling Neil that she's tried in their relationship) are skewed.

• Love 13
How come two of the couples got to go to Caribbean islands and one got Arizona? I'd feel cheated if I was David and Ashley. I'm sure Arizona is nice but the Caribbean is so beautiful.

How on earth did you know where St. Croix is??? Did you Google it?

Poor Neil, matched with such a doofus. I've really taken a liking to him but Sam is super annoying. She was needlessly snotty about his joke pajamas, too. What happened to all that "quirkiness" she's so proud of in herself?

Edited by lordonia
  • Love 9

At least Jamie didnt look Doug straight in the face and say she didn't find him good looking under the guise of some "I respect you and want to be honest BS"

whatever happens with Sam and Neil, I have to say I respect him and Doug because I could never be happy and secure around a women who have been matched with me in a situation like this after she made it clear that she thought I was ugly

Edited by ralph
  • Love 11

What a huge change from what I saw in Ashley at the wedding. I could almost like her already. I still fear she isn't that crazy about having fun when real life resumes after the honeymoon. Back to study, study, study, work, work and over-achieve.

David on the other hand does not strike me as an over-achiever. It could be a good balance in theory, but only if Ashley understands and respects that not everyone feels the need to always be climbing and reaching.

I caught some bug in my laptop, and for some reason I have no quote icon anymore, and my post options (the top line for bold, italics etc etc) are not there.

I also find that although I separate paragraphs, the post seems to come out as one long paragraph. I'm at a loss with it.. But apologies if the post looks like one run-on sentence.

• Love 6

I jumped on S3 this week now that WB is on hiatus. My first impression of Neil is that he's kind of creepy-looking. Maybe not unattractive, but he just has a weird face shape. Sam looks okay, but she definitely benefits from make-up.

• Love 4

I think I missed something. What did Trey say to Vanessa that led her to conclude he wasn't ready to be married?

She got the impression that he simply used the show to meet a compatible person and get married quickly as opposed to someone who spent the years up to the show in only very serious marriage directed relationships.

I know this is a TV show and people have a lot of criticisms for it but I believe they check how serious these people are

Edited by ralph
  • Love 3

I was thinking the same thing. Didn't seem fair.

Poor Neil, matched with such a doofus. I've really taken a liking to him but Sam is super annoying. She was needlessly snotty about his joke pajamas, too. What happened to all that "quirkiness" she's so proud of in herself?

Yeah, exactly. I was surprised that she didn't get the joke or if she did, she didn't think it was funny. But I'm sure she thinks she's a riot.

Well, Ashley seemed better in this episode. She actually smiled and laughed. Maybe there's hope for her. Though her dismay about David not liking green vegetables showcased that stick up her butt again.

Neil has grown on me, too. He seems like a really nice guy. He deserved better than this.

Not sure yet what to think of the Tres/Vanessa situation. I'm glad she didn't have sex with him - good for her! And I can imagine how disappointing it must have been for her to find out that he hadn't exactly been aching to get married before. I understand her being cautious after this, but on the other hand, I think she should give him a chance before drawing conclusions and shutting down.

• Love 9

Just going by the 'previews' for next week's show (which as we know are sometimes deliberately deceptive) it appears Vanessa is fated for a rude awakening about Tres' level of commitment. Of course, it's not exactly surprising if a known 'player' cheats on his bride within the first 6 weeks of marriage!

Sam really does seem to be off the deep end. I think she may need some serious counseling (and not just from those inept matchmakers)!

That only leaves David and Ashley, who were my favorite couple from the beginning. Ashley is definitely standoffish and cold -- but I think David might just be warm and enthusiastic enough for both of them. 

• Love 5

If I was Neil, I'd bail and immediately go slap the "experts" for thinking Sam would be wife material for anyone.

If Sam's 30 and has been unsuccessfully looking for a husband for a while now, it probably means she has some serious problems. Things that should have been obvious during their "exhaustive" vetting process. I could have told them as much during a 30 second conversation. Her family was saying variations of it during the wedding. Neil must need the money - there's no other reason to stay.

Edited by Jack Sampson
  • Love 4

Sam has no filter. I felt bad for Neil. She could have waited awhile and got to know him better before dropping that insult on him. I don't see this marriage working out.

So Tres wasn't really looking to be married. Why did he go in this show and get married? Something's fishy here.

So far I think David is acting like a gentleman but I can't get a read on if Ashley is appreciating it or not. She said she wasn't attracted to him at the wedding.

I'm thinking the Arizona thing might be because one of them don't have a valid passport to travel internationally. It could also be a production issue, like the show not finding a third resort that wants to be featured on the show or a short notice thing. If I remember correctly, Jason and Whatsherface were in the US too, a cabin in the snow. The show totally shafted them.

• Love 5

I think Sam is one of those people who's over-the-top quirky herself but doesn't tolerate it or even understand it in other people.  A horrible combination and I think it shows a lack of self awareness.  I agree that she needs counseling from better therapists than the show counselors.  I think Neil is giving this relationship the good "old college try" to live up to his end of the bargain because he's just that kind of guy, and he made a promise to do so.  Plus I think at this point he's still hoping for the best.  I felt so bad for him when he came out in the pajamas, I would have been ROTFLMAO if he did that to me!  Even if he did have me for a moment I would have said, "You're not serious, right?"  Like he "got" me with the gag!  I would have been laughing like, "Don't scare me like that, I thought for a moment you were for real!"  I like men who are a little bit into gentle teasing like that.  Too bad it's going right over her dense, crazy head.

What did Tres say to Vanessa to make her think he is a player?  She acted at first like he seemed like a player from what she's heard about him, (not sure where) but then when she grilled him he admitted he'd dated a LOT and didn't come into the show looking for marriage.  He made it sound like it was "an opportunity that was presented to him", as if he didn't seek it out himself but was approached.  He acted like the dating didn't mean he was a "player" but I don't know if Vanessa is buying it.  I'm not 100% buying it myself.  He's going to have to prove himself to both her and the show if this relationship is going to work.

David and Ashley have been my favorite couple - I don't want to say they're going to be more successful than the others just because of that, but it does look like that could be the case.  Despite Ashley's comments in the last episode, she seems to be warming up to David.  I hope that continues.

Edited by Snarklepuss
  • Love 4

I'm thinking the Arizona thing might be because one of them don't have a valid passport to travel internationally. It could also be a production issue, like the show not finding a third resort that wants to be featured on the show or a short notice thing. If I remember correctly, Jason and Whatsherface were in the US too, a cabin in the snow. The show totally shafted them.

Last season Sean and Davina went to Colorado in the Winter.  They seemed to love the location - I would have been pissed if I got to go there in the Winter.  I wonder if the choice of honeymoon location might be decided based on prior questioning.  They may have been asked to pick from a list of 3 choices where they wanted to go in the order they wanted to go there and were told the show would try to fulfill their wishes as closely as possible.  It seems like at least one couple each season has stayed in the US.  I say "at least" because I didn't see the first season.

Sam must remind me of someone I don't like (but I can't really figure out who) because I have an almost visceral gut reaction whenever she's onscreen.  I mean, I really really don't like her.  At all.  I'm glad they did find someone to pretend that they had NO IDEA they would be expected to sleep in the same bed with their spouse after the wedding.  I'm super happy to see in the previews that Neil shows her that his kindness, courtesy and respect aren't to be mistaken for being a pushover.

I like Ashley and David.  They seem like adults and I'll let him be giddy in his TH about her, because he's holding it all back in front of her so she doesn't freak out.  He seems like a guy who can read a room.

I love Vanessa and I think she's too good for Tres.  

Also, it seems that every year one couple gets a crap honeymoon.  Last season Sean and Davina looked like they were in a Hampton Inn with a room that faced the road. 

• Love 8

Last season Sean and Davina went to Colorado in the Winter. They seemed to love the location - I would have been pissed if I got to go there in the Winter. I wonder if the choice of honeymoon location might be decided based on prior questioning. They may have been asked to pick from a list of 3 choices where they wanted to go in the order they wanted to go there and were told the show would try to fulfill their wishes as closely as possible. It seems like at least one couple each season has stayed in the US. I say "at least" because I didn't see the first season.

If I remember correctly Jessica and Ryan went to Key West last season so it's not unusual for couples to to stay in the U.S. on this show. I just think Phoenix is a strange honeymoon destination.

Personally, I would have loved Sean and Davina's trip last year because I'm not a beach person and it looked absolutely beautiful there. I'm terrified of sharks too so I understand Sam's reluctance to go snorkeling.

I guess it really doesn't matter where they go because it's not a real honeymoon anyway. I can't imagine having a camera crew present puts you in the mood for romance.

For those of you wondering about Dr. C's modeling career, I think there is a link to his portfolio in the experts thread.  He is very Zoolander in his modeling poses and facial expressions.

My question, too!

David and Ashley picked the short straw and got Arizona. The others get St John and St Croix?? What gives with that??

• Love 2

Yeah, you think they could have at least sent David and Ashley to Miami.  Maybe, Arizona was the only place willing to put out a free honeymoon or they thought three tropical vacations would start to look boring on t.v.?

This episode had me literally scratching my head. I guess I will have to go from least tolerable to most tolerable:

Sam and Neil: I hate when people say things like "I have to be honest because I don't want to mislead" Or when they lead with things like "I don't mean to be rude but" It's an excuse to not use your better judgement and say something hurtful. As soon as the words came out of her mouth I looked at my husband and I said "what a freaking bitch". Who does it help for her to say that. It helps no one and makes him feel incredible awkward. I wish people thought more about how the things they would say would impact the people they say to them. It's ok to get some imodium same and calm that verbal diarrhea. Sam isn't this huge catch. So I can't for the life of me feels like she's so above Neil. Neil isn't the most traditionally good looking, but he seems genuine, kind, patient and funny. Those are the things that are going to take you through a marriage. Not whether or not he has six pack abs and the best smile ever. Those fade in time and you are stuck with the personality. Sam is an ugly person both inside and out.

Tres and Vanessa: I called it last week as too good to be true. She is a nice woman but definitely seems type A and very guarded. I'm sure she's a sweet heart and I think she will be a good match for someone, but putting her with a known bad boy that was out clubbing with friends a few months before is not a sign of someone that wants to be married. Someone who wants to be married is not out at the clubs. They are working, setting up a life that is stable and surrounding themselves with good people not party people. I do think she shut down rather quick because I want to give Tres the benefit of the doubt. He seems like he is truly trying to be genuine and he's been nothing but very kind to her. He's respected the pace she wants to go. I can't get a pulse on how this is going to go. I can't help but think Vanessa will over think this relationship to an explosion. Is she possibly the "Davina" of over-analyzing of this season?

David and Ashley: They are so boring. I can't even really like them. Nothing about either of them is remotely interesting to me. She's vanilla as they come, lacks personality and so boring. He tries too hard, says all the right things and seems fake. While they were the best this episode based on previews this pairing looks like desperate for an implosion.

I'm starting to think the experts are going to go 0-3 again this season. Then can it go off the air? Then can I have my Tuesday nights back? 

• Love 2
Sam and Neil: I hate when people say things like "I have to be honest because I don't want to mislead" Or when they lead with things like "I don't mean to be rude but" It's an excuse to not use your better judgement and say something hurtful.

Sam could have phrased it a million ways that would have not hurt Neil's feelings.  She is about as nuanced as a Bull in a china shop.  I think she has been told her behavior is cute and really does not know better at this point.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 8

Davina was the way she was because she is very smart, intelligent and caught on immediately that Sean was not doing the show for marriage

Ashley is reserved because she is taking her time to warm up to David. She's not initially attracted to him but at least she is trying.

• Love 7

The over-analyzing was for Vanessa not Ashley. :)

Sam could have phrased it a million ways that would have not hurt Neil's feelings.  She is about as nuanced as a Bull in a china shop.  I think she has been told her behavior is cute and really does not know better at this point.

Right. She reminds me of my cousin who was spoiled rotten as a child. His mom dotted on him and nothing he did was ever wrong. Now he has verbal diarrhea and believes every one is entitled to his thoughts, feelings and opinions as they come in to his head. It's not cute or helpful as an adult to be that oblivious to the feelings of others. Lord help Neil!

• Love 6

Sam not even finding Neil "a little bit attractive" was unnecessarily bitchy. NOTHING about the guy to like? He seems to have a good body, a nice smile, kind eyes. Maybe I'm just not a picky asshole but I can usually find something attractive about anyone, especially someone who has a great sense of humor and seems nice and smart. I understand everyone has different tastes and maybe she found literally nothing about Neil attractive (like maybe she is only attracted to obese Asian men, or something), but she didn't have to SAY it. On camera. Knowing he would see it when it aired. When she said that I said from my couch, "oh, la di dah, look at the fuckin' Queen of Sheba up in here." In the words of Latrice Royale, "5 Gs: good god, get a grip, girl."

As for the Arizona honeymoon, we don't know the situation, maybe they would rather go to a drier climate, or maybe they love the desert. When they sent Jason and Cortney to the mountains for a short honeymoon it was because Jason couldn't be too far from his mom, and for too long a time. I respect that. 

Edited by ClareWalks
  • Love 13
Neil - He is great. The PJ's were a riot - I feel bad that Sam didn't get the joke. He was very composed when she said that he was unattractive. 

I laughed and laughed when he came out his his "big spoon" footie jammies! He is HILARIOUS. I love his deadpan humor. I love how patient and unflappable he is. I thought Sam was outdoorsy and athletic? Neil, game as hell, jumping in to the water. Sam, whining and cringing and wondering why Neil wasn't checking on her. I cannot with this girl.

• Love 20

I laughed and laughed when he came out his his "big spoon" footie jammies! He is HILARIOUS. I love his deadpan humor. I love how patient and unflappable he is. I thought Sam was outdoorsy and athletic? Neil, game as hell, jumping in to the water. Sam, whining and cringing and wondering why Neil wasn't checking on her. I cannot with this girl.

She reminds me of the type of person that says "I'm granola. I love to be in the outdoors" and then shops at a regular grocery store and rents a cabin instead of camping in the wilderness - not that there is anything wrong with that - but she seems like a walking contradiction. Nothing about her screams - I'm outdoorsy

• Love 7

Sam must remind me of someone I don't like (but I can't really figure out who) because I have an almost visceral gut reaction whenever she's onscreen.  I mean, I really really don't like her.  At all.  I'm glad they did find someone to pretend that they had NO IDEA they would be expected to sleep in the same bed with their spouse after the wedding.  I'm super happy to see in the previews that Neil shows her that his kindness, courtesy and respect aren't to be mistaken for being a pushover.

Yeah, her shock about the bed-sharing thing was ridiculous. And I had mixed feelings about the pillow fight. Things like that would be cute between a couple who's been together for quite a while, but in this situation, I thought it was pretty disrespectful of her to start it, especially since she's not physically attracted to him (as she'd so gently pointed it out to him), so it wasn't flirting on her part or anything like that. Maybe it's just me, but it felt more aggressive than flirty of funny. I liked, though, how Neil just went with the flow and gave as good as he got.

And I agree; I was very happy, too, to see in the previews that Neil stands up for himself. I wonder if him showing his backbone will make her change her mind about him, since, apparently, she wants a man who can stand his ground against her (she said something like that in an earlier episode).

• Love 7

Meh, I would rather go on a trip to Arizona or Colorado with someone I just met instead of a beachy island resort that screams honeymoon.

I would too--I am most decidedly not a beach person. Jason and Courtney's wintry idyll in the Poconos seemed delightful to me. Sleigh rides, hot chocolate, a roaring fire in the fireplace, cozy quilts? Bliss.

• Love 3

Sam seems perpetually baffled that she has suddenly found herself married to a stranger, which is so disingenuous, since she literally signed up for that. Several of these people have said similar disingenuous things, such as Tres with his "I never imagined a scenario where I wouldn't have sex on my wedding night." A scenario such as, signing up to marry a total stranger? Seriously, did these people think ANYTHING through? Oddly, by the end of the wedding day, David and Ashley (who started off terribly) seemed the most normal about it all.

• Love 14

Sam is acting like she is a secret agent and was dropped off to do this mission against her will.  I think many of the women in this season and past seasons have some very romantic unrealistic notions of love at first sight and when it does not happen, they freak out a little bit.  Neil seems like he deserves someone a bit more mature.

• Love 9

Yeah, her shock about the bed-sharing thing was ridiculous. And I had mixed feelings about the pillow fight. Things like that would be cute between a couple who's been together for quite a while, but in this situation, I thought it was pretty disrespectful of her to start it, especially since she's not physically attracted to him (as she'd so gently pointed it out to him), so it wasn't flirting on her part or anything like that. Maybe it's just me, but it felt more aggressive than flirty of funny. I liked, though, how Neil just went with the flow and gave as good as he got.

And I agree; I was very happy, too, to see in the previews that Neil stands up for himself. I wonder if him showing his backbone will make her change her mind about him, since, apparently, she wants a man who can stand his ground against her (she said something like that in an earlier episode).

Oh yeah, the pillowfight was all sublimated aggression. She feels upset, trapped and helpless, so she's lashing out in an "acceptable" way. Neil handled it well.

And I will be anyone here a week's pay that the minute Neil turns the tables on her and lets her know he has reservations, she will be all sweetness and light, trying to win him over.

• Love 6

St. John and St. Croix are US territories so not having a passport wouldn't have been an issue.

• Love 3

Oh yeah, the pillowfight was all sublimated aggression. She feels upset, trapped and helpless, so she's lashing out in an "acceptable" way. Neil handled it well.

And I will be anyone here a week's pay that the minute Neil turns the tables on her and lets her know he has reservations, she will be all sweetness and light, trying to win him over.

Yes, that's what I'm thinking, too - once he stops taking her crap and makes her realize that he's not that into her, she'll suddenly find him much more attractive.

• Love 9

My question, too!

David and Ashley picked the short straw and got Arizona. The others get St John and St Croix?? What gives with that??

The Phoenix/Scottsdale area is the land of huge, fabulous, beautiful resorts. Golf, swimming, hiking, bicycling, horseback riding, wonderful food, all in a gorgeous desert setting and *perfect* weather. For someone who's not into a beach vacation, it's a great place to go.

• Love 5