Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: Rocky Boat Horror Show

• Start Topic

It's funny how people see things differently, but I thought Cynthia was dead wrong in this whole thing.  Everyone on the boat besides Kim called her a bitch at one point or another and she chose Porsha to call out as being disrespectful?!  Bitch please! (pun intended)  Porsha made it clear she didn't mean it in a mean way.  She wasn't even sure Cynthia was really mad at first.  I think Cynthia decided to be mad at Porsha when she was doing her Jamaican accent and it made her feel some kind of way.  She decided to take her bad feelings about Peter out on Porsha. 

And that classless punk that was pestering Kandi was Cynthia's guest.  I thought it was even more classless for Kenya to call out Porsha's friend and make her feel so unwelcome in front of everyone.  That was childish and just plain classless.  She didn't bat an eye when Cynthia brought her classless and ignorant (Nazi white?!...Really?!) friend without an invite so why cause bad air by trying to make Porsha's friend feel bad.  Kenya needs to really grow up.  She's making me miss Nene soooooo much!

As usual these women don't know how to articulate what their reactions are about. Cynthia clung onto the "Bitch" comment when in reality Cynthia wasn't feeling the tone about Kenya claiming to be her BFF. That's where the shade started. They were trying to get Cynthia to go calm Kenya down and Cynthia was all uh uh not me and in the flow of things you hear, I think more than one person, throw the BFF thing out there. Now granted that ain't for all that either but the shade of that is what made Cynthia that much more sensitive to the "whatever bitch" that Porscha threw out.  I felt the flow and I felt the vibe and to be honest there was a bit of shade there that did make the "whatever bitch" a little sketchy so I get where Cynthia was coming from. However, Cynthia should have just been like "Don't whatever bitch me, don't try and throw shade about me being Kenya's "BFF" and then try to dismiss me with a whatever bitch when I correct the bullshit".  I do have to say that it's interesting Porscha is  again on the other side of a physical outburst. Maybe girl needs to chillax before her scalp officially "Go Naked" and someone snatches that weave off her head. Just sayin'.

• Love 5

As usual these women don't know how to articulate what their reactions are about. Cynthia clung onto the "Bitch" comment when in reality Cynthia wasn't feeling the tone about Kenya claiming to be her BFF. That's where the shade started. They were trying to get Cynthia to go calm Kenya down and Cynthia was all uh uh not me and in the flow of things you hear, I think more than one person, throw the BFF thing out there. Now granted that ain't for all that either but the shade of that is what made Cynthia that much more sensitive to the "whatever bitch" that Porscha threw out.  I felt the flow and I felt the vibe and to be honest there was a bit of shade there that did make the "whatever bitch" a little sketchy so I get where Cynthia was coming from. However, Cynthia should have just been like "Don't whatever bitch me, don't try and throw shade about me being Kenya's "BFF" and then try to dismiss me with a whatever bitch when I correct the bullshit".  I do have to say that it's interesting Porscha is  again on the other side of a physical outburst. Maybe girl needs to chillax before her scalp officially "Go Naked" and someone snatches that weave off her head. Just sayin'.

Ok real quick b/c I agree with everything you said.  The thing that makes this not make sense is that Cynthia wasn't actually dismissed.  Porsha said Who, bitch?  like genuine curiosity/side of shade, who are you talking to, not whatever/hand wave.   I'm with Porsha, you got all the way to 10 at that? We've said worse on this trip already.

• Love 7

It's funny how people see things differently, but I thought Cynthia was dead wrong in this whole thing.  Everyone on the boat besides Kim called her a bitch at one point or another and she chose Porsha to call out as being disrespectful?!  Bitch please! (pun intended)  Porsha made it clear she didn't mean it in a mean way.  She wasn't even sure Cynthia was really mad at first.  I think Cynthia decided to be mad at Porsha when she was doing her Jamaican accent and it made her feel some kind of way.  She decided to take her bad feelings about Peter out on Porsha. 

I'll have to catch tonight's repeat and get a second look at what happened.

Dear Cynthia,

Porsha isn't stupid because she didn't marry a douche like Peter.

Love, Neurochick

Porsha married Kordel.

This here.  Thank you, if this is "real" I'm still bothered about this for the following reasons:  a) Porsha didn't even let Kenya know she was coming let alone ask her.  For that matter, Cynthia didn't let her know about Tammy, which is just as rude but Kenya also mentioned that in her TH.  Ya'll what'd she call em?  Tagalongs, Ridealongs?  something completely unflattering but giggleworthy but I can't remember now.

Interloper? Party-crasher?

• Love 1

Ok real quick b/c I agree with everything you said.  The thing that makes this not make sense is that Cynthia wasn't actually dismissed.  Porsha said Who, bitch?  like genuine curiosity/side of shade, who are you talking to, not whatever/hand wave.   I'm with Porsha, you got all the way to 10 at that? We've said worse on this trip already.

Exactly.  It was like, "Go get your fake(insert shady word I don't remember) best friend" and Cynthia was like, "Oh it's a lot of of fake(insert shady word I don't remember) best friends in this group" and Porsha said, "Who, bitch?" Which I took as a real ass "pass the shade" moment.  Like, who you gonna say? Porsha and Phaedra? Phaedra and Kandi?  Who else is a fake friend??? Tell me!

• Love 5
Her eldest son is adorable, talking about "Hi Miss Phaedra," calling her ma'am, and introducing his little brother, who he seems to love. That did look like a fun play date!

I also thought Kim had one of the "realest" Mom moments when she quickly dropped her conversation with Phaedra to shout to one of her sons "Don't even think about it!"  The son was probably thinking he could do a little extra while Mom was occupied with filming,lol.

• Love 7

Ok but the "who Bitch" came out different cause Cynthia was correcting the bullshit shade, Cynthia's tone was obviously not the same lighthearted tone from before so the mood has changed. I heard it, I recognized it and I wasn't even there. When the tone changes like that then ya gotta keep up. I don't think Porscha missed it she just chose to push the envelope a tad bit on the shade thinking the lightheartedness of the day would carry it over Cynthia's head and she would leave it alone. I don't think the exchange was for all that but Porsha gambled with the shade, doubled down with the Who Bitch and it backfired on her ass. She got called on it and when that happened she should have left it alone. One thing I can't stand is the "friendly" shade that is tricky to call people out on cause when you do you run the risk of looking the way Cynthia did. Like she's blowing things out of proportion but good for Cynthia for speaking on it right then and there. She didn't stutter. She made her point and was clear about what annoyed her. By reading these post I was reminded that Cynthia did speak out about the Kenya BFF reference so I stand corrected and then the "who bitch" pissed her off more cause, like Cynthia explained, Porsha was trying to blow her off and make light of Cynthia's annoyance over the shade and come on now. I think Porscha was just trying to throw some lightweight mean girl shade that was meant for her to have a quick little laugh at Cynthia and Kenya's expense and didn't think nothing of the severity. Trouble with those little digs that you think you can get over on is when someone decides to not let it go by. Can't get mad when someone calls you on it and checks you since you're the one trying to jab under the radar for a laugh. Not cool and I side with Cynthia with this one.

• Love 7

Porsha married Kordel.

Yes. But Kordel hasn't robbed her blind repeatedly while she hand waved it or ineffectually made excuses. Also while Kordel was a controlling tool I think Peter is actually worse than Cyn let's on and the show depicts. On screen he has been very dismissive and belittling and I think privately that's the tip of the iceberg. JMHO. I also think he cheats constantly based on the gossip and pics and descriptions of patrons of Bar One and Bar Charlotte.

• Love 13

Cynthia looked unhinged to me. I don't think Porsha was trying to upset her. She was being a tad shady maybe in the way they all were (such as when Cynthia called Shamea a bitch going down the slide) and Cynthia projected like she always does because the person she's really pissed at doesn't give two shits about her feelings. Cynthia really could have said her piece in a less aggressive way frok jump and then maybe Porsha would have been more receptive and open to apologize in the first place but Cynthia started out on 10 and then it escalated from there to "dumb bitch" and "dumb ass."

• Love 11

Ok but the "who Bitch" came out different cause Cynthia was correcting the bullshit shade, Cynthia's tone was obviously not the same lighthearted tone from before so the mood has changed. I heard it, I recognized it and I wasn't even there. When the tone changes like that then ya gotta keep up. I don't think Porscha missed it she just chose to push the envelope a tad bit on the shade thinking the lightheartedness of the day would carry it over Cynthia's head and she would leave it alone. I don't think the exchange was for all that but Porsha gambled with the shade, doubled down with the Who Bitch and it backfired on her ass. She got called on it and when that happened she should have left it alone. One thing I can't stand is the "friendly" shade that is tricky to call people out on cause when you do you run the risk of looking the way Cynthia did. Like she's blowing things out of proportion but good for Cynthia for speaking on it right then and there. She didn't stutter. She made her point and was clear about what annoyed her. By reading these post I was reminded that Cynthia did speak out about the Kenya BFF reference so I stand corrected and then the "who bitch" pissed her off more cause, like Cynthia explained, Porsha was trying to blow her off and make light of Cynthia's annoyance over the shade and come on now. I think Porscha was just trying to throw some lightweight mean girl shade that was meant for her to have a quick little laugh at Cynthia and Kenya's expense and didn't think nothing of the severity. Trouble with those little digs that you think you can get over on is when someone decides to not let it go by. Can't get mad when someone calls you on it and checks you since you're the one trying to jab under the radar for a laugh. Not cool and I side with Cynthia with this one.

I caught this the first time around and I rewatched it again to confirm that I did hear what I thought I heard.  Porsha did the same thing when she threw age and baby shade at Kenya when they first met.  She tries to be cutesy and playful with it, but its shade all the same.  Cynthia got way to excited about it, but I appreciate that she removed herself from the situation.

Its ironic that Porsha got a pass for assaulting Kenya because Porsha was raw and going through so much with Kordell, but Cynthia gets no grace for going through the same type of difficulties and she did not assault anyone.  I cannot wait to hear how Porsha will explain this when someone asks her about it.

• Love 14

Its ironic that Porsha got a pass for assaulting Kenya because Porsha was raw and going through so much with Kordell, but Cynthia gets no grace for going through the same type of difficulties and she did not assault anyone. I cannot wait to hear how Porsha will explain this when someone asks her about it.

Thank you. I've been thinking this since watching this episode. Porsha is ratchet batshit mean in my book. She is a beautiful woman and I hate to see her being violent with other women, under any circumstances.

• Love 10

I would think kicking someone in the stomach qualifies as assault. We haven't seen it yet but Cynthia admitted that she did it in the media. Porsha has obviously given her a pass given that she didn't press charges so I'd say she is being pretty understanding about the whole thing.

• Love 4

Yes. But Kordel hasn't robbed her blind repeatedly while she hand waved it or ineffectually made excuses. Also while Kordel was a controlling tool I think Peter is actually worse than Cyn let's on and the show depicts. On screen he has been very dismissive and belittling and I think privately that's the tip of the iceberg. JMHO. I also think he cheats constantly based on the gossip and pics and descriptions of patrons of Bar One and Bar Charlotte.

Good point. Kordel didn't do the same things as Peter, but they're both douchebags.

So what the point of that trip to The Farmer's Daughter sex shop,dand wss that Rob Zombie behind the counter? That place WAS a sex shop, or was that just the back room?

• Love 2

Porsha married Kordel.

Yes, Porsha married Kordel but neither took the other to the cleaners like Peter has done to Cynthia and Cynthia was not some young/naive kid like Porsha was when she got married. LOL

If you listen to how/what Porsha says, "Who bitch" and watch her face when she said it, she was joking around, NOT throwing shade. Now Kandi WAS throwing shade when she told Cynthia to go talk to her "BFF Kenya" though but Cynthia knows not to go after Kandi. Kandi will come back at her and no matter what, Kandi will get viewers support because of being pregnant, while Cynthia will loose what little viewer support she does have.

• Love 6

Choosing between Peter and Kordell is like choosing between anal warts and a different kind of anal warts. The only reason Porsha "wins" in that contest is because she's no longer married to Kordell and Cynthia continues to remain married to Peter and finance his nonsense.

• Love 17

I really liked Kim and her underwear-spurning, cleavage-scorning, library-book-reading, loud-sex-having, own-snack-bringing self! She's not like anyone we've seen before and I look forward to seeing more of her.

I *did* think Phaedra was full o' shit, haranguing Tootie about how she couldn't possibly be happy just hanging out with her family, working, and enjoying both. Women aren't all the same and not everyone needs to get away by themselves for "me time", or at least not in the way Phae defines it (i.e., hitting the salon/spa--again, pretty nails and hair are not everyone's idea of fulfillment or even relaxation). I thought Kim seemed very genuine when she said she loved getting up in the morning and seeing her kids, and it was only after Phaedra's insistence that she broke down into those, I thought, rather baffling tears.

Tammy is messy as hell.

Agreed. Hope Kim doesn't change. I'm 45, work two jobs and have a teenage son. My me time is watching tv in bed before falling asleep and that works for me.

• Love 11

Choosing between Peter and Kordell is like choosing between anal warts and a different kind of anal warts. The only reason Porsha "wins" in that contest is because she's no longer married to Kordell and Cynthia continues to remain married to Peter and finance his nonsense.

Porsha wins by default because she wasn't the person that wanted out of that relationship.  If Kordell was willing to work on the marriage, she would still be there.  She said as much in her talking heads last night.

Cynthia has not shut the door, I think, because she does not want to face the "I told you sos."  Its hard, but sometimes families should be quiet because they prolong the inevitable when they try to tell grown folks what to do.

• Love 3

Huh, I thought Cynthia went from 0 to 60 in that moment and I honestly was just as confused as Porsha was when Cynthia went to town on her. There really seemed to be no animosity coming from Porsha up until Cynthia decided to make a fight out of it. I can also put myself in Porsha's shoes and see why she'd be reluctant to go over and apologize. Yeah, she could've been the bigger person and calmly went "hey, I didn't mean it like that" (which I think she even tried to say!) and "I'm sorry if it came off that way" or something, but to be fair it seemed like Cynthia wasn't having it, and not everyone reacts calmly after being blown up on.

Since it apparently went to a physical altercation, though, that's really too bad, since as someone else mentioned earlier in the thread, it kind of puts you more in the "wrong" than the person you were arguing with.

Also kind of confused as to why everyone this season has been shown telling Cynthia to work it out with Peter. I honestly don't think their relationship is worth salvaging and the marriage seemed like a bad idea even before they got married. Frankly I hate the narrative that a marriage is sacred and needs to be worked out at all costs - sometimes divorce is better for all parties involved. Let's hope Cynthia gets to that point sometime soon. I don't think Peter will magically change to be a better, nicer, more compassionate person.

Am I the only one who didn't find Kim's library book all that cute? A book is a great thing to bring to a beach or whatever (which, hey, maybe that was part of the outing) but to me that was more akin to bringing a book after your friends invited you out to a bar. Just a bar that happens to be floating around on water. Kinda rude imo.

• Love 4

Am I the only one who didn't find Kim's library book all that cute? A book is a great thing to bring to a beach or whatever (which, hey, maybe that was part of the outing) but to me that was more akin to bringing a book after your friends invited you out to a bar. Just a bar that happens to be floating around on water. Kinda rude imo.

No, you're not the only one. I usually carry my e-reader with me, but it's small and unobtrusive. I might have packed that or a paperback in my bag, but I wouldn't have taken it out when people were around me and interacting. Also, I wouldn't have taken snacks. If Kim has special dietary needs she would have mentioned that when the snacks came out. Kim bringing her own food was just as ridiculous as Kenya throwing it overboard. Maybe Kim will grow on me, but so far, for me, she's not adding much.

• Love 2

I think Cynthia started the physical confrontation by smacking Porsha's hand down

She, Cynthia, not only smacked Porsha's hands, she grabbed them first and it was then, only then, that Porsha stood up. Cynthia started this stupid fight, both verbally and physically, not Porsha this time. Also. Cynthia was the first to stick her long fingers close to Porsha's face, not the other way around.

• Love 9

What really should have happened was Porsha stayed her ass where she was, and drunk ass Cynthia stayed her ass where SHE was and none of this would have happened.  You can't reason with a drunk person and Porsha shouldn't have to apologize if she didn't think she did anything wrong. 

• Love 12

What really should have happened was Porsha stayed her ass where she was, and drunk ass Cynthia stayed her ass where SHE was and none of this would have happened.  You can't reason with a drunk person and Porsha shouldn't have to apologize if she didn't think she did anything wrong. 

I agree and we can thank Kenya for prodding Porsha into going over to Cynthia, it was her idea. Also, Porsha was only trying to get Cynthia to understand what she said and why she said it when she first went over to Cynthia, it was Cynthia that called Porsha a "dummy" and escalated it when Porsha refused to say "Sorry" with the finger pointing in the face first, finger swatting then with grabbing Porsha's hands, both hands! Oh, and Cynthia doesn't think we heard what Porsha said, "who bitch" and is sticking to her false claim of "whatever bitch" in her blog. AND she is claiming that Porsha got physical first when we saw Cynthia do it first and she is counting on the fact that Porsha went after Kenya 2 seasons ago to keep the tide against Porsha. IMO, Kenya and Cynthia set this all up in hopes that Porsha would strike first in hopes of getting her kicked off the show for good....it failed as we saw Cynthia get verbally/physically agressive first.

• Love 7
... from poking her in the face, so ...

Yes, Porsha did the first poke that went too far.  Intriguing that Shamea 's first reaction was to try to restrain Porsha. Opinions vary regarding what happened earlier, but it seems that Cynthia was chilling, airing things out, and Porsha came over blocking Cynthia's personal space after practically being begged to leave.

Edited by SpringTulips
  • Love 1

I watched it again tonight and forgot how Tammy tried to butter Kandi up by claiming she was a fan and remembering the time the met at her concert before practically demanding Kandi help her talentless son with his hip hop career. I laughed when everyone slipped away after that "Nazi white" comment and Kandi was like "Oh, look! I see some snacks someone just put out!" before slipping away.

Agreed, but Porsha shouldn't havetold Cynthia she wasn't going to apologize. Speaking of which, did they alter the show since the first airing? I could have sworn Porsha stomped o er to Cynthia and told her she wasn't going to apologize.

Porsha went over to Cynthia – and pretty much did say, “I didn't mean it like that" and "I'm sorry if it came off that way." BUT, then Cynthia asked in a snotty bitchy attitude, “So are you apologizing?” THAT, is when Porsha said “well, I don’t think I have anything to apologize for”...and THAT is when Cynthia really said .... well then get on up outta here, what are you here for, you’re not that dumb etc.

They BOTH got hung up of the word “apologize.” Must be something about that word…..because .....in essence what Porsha had just done WAS APOLOGIZE...saying i didn’t mean it like that sorry you took it that way IS an apology.  But Porsha wasn’t going to call it that word, the word that Cynthia wanted to call it.

And of course, that was not the first time in that exchange that Cynthia had called Porsha stupid. Cynthia had said  “she knows Porsha’s not that dumb – before Cynthia walked away and she and Kim went to the chairs across the deck. And she repeatedly said stupid or dumb once Porsha came over to the lounge chairs.  And calling Porsha dumb is a trigger for her.

All this because Porsha couldn’t or wouldn’t say “yes I’m apologizing.”

((Although no matter what she said, Cynthia would have wanted the last word.. Porsha could have said “I’m apologizing,” and Cynthia would have still said something after that. Which doesn’t change the fact that Porsha SHOULD have just walked away.”

Just let the person have the last word...WHO CARES!? If you know the other person is just ignant....just walk away. How does it de-escalate a situation to have TWO ignorant people arguing. Because at that point if you’re still in the argument...you’re ignorant, also.

Calling Dr. Jackie...Calling Dr. Jackie. (from Married to Medicine))

Also, am I alone in NOT thinking Shamea threw shade by asking about the water in the bottles at Kenya’s event. The way she asked and the tone was very innocent. She legitimately wanted to know if there were testers.  She was like, “Oh, OK I thought it was a tester.” There was no tone at all. Why she doesn’t just say, No it wasn’t. I’m the one who said it and I know what I intended. You TOOK it like that. But don’t’ tell me what I meant when I said it.”

These women are always talking AT each other. All that talking and no actual communication. or real understanding. 

P.S. I’d love it if Kenya could be fined for throwing Kim plastic containers in the lake. There’s GOT to be a law or ordinance about not littering the lake. And she’s clearly caught on tape doing it!  (unnecessarily, with disregard and joking about it.)

Edited by selhars
  • Love 5

Porsha married Kordel.

Exactly.  It was like, "Go get your fake(insert shady word I don't remember) best friend" and Cynthia was like, "Oh it's a lot of of fake(insert shady word I don't remember) best friends in this group" and Porsha said, "Who, bitch?" Which I took as a real ass "pass the shade" moment.  Like, who you gonna say? Porsha and Phaedra? Phaedra and Kandi?  Who else is a fake friend??? Tell me!

Lol!  kassa put me outta my misery:  Strays.

Why aren't Phaedra's kids on the show anymore?  I prefer not seeing them but curious if Apollo barred her from filming them as a way to get at her.  When you take the kids away, some of the housewives lose their human side (like Brandi, who never got to show off her maternal side on RHOBH).

Phaedra's boys were seen poolside  with Kim's boys at Phaedra's swim play date

• Love 2

Re: Tammy, someone sent me this link. It looks like we'll be seeing more of her as a friend of, unless Bravo is cutting her out.

In regards to the link:

I'm confused.  If Tammy has a "Nazi white" husband, why is she showing up to the RHOA party with a black basketball player?  Hmmmmm...

Because by that time Cynthia has already called her a dumbass and a dumb bitch. I wouldn't have apologized after that either.

All that happened after the point where the apology should/could have been inserted.

Porsha did say "I didn't mean to make you feel that way" to Cynthia while Porsha was still sitting down, which to me, is an apology.  Cynthia countered with a stream of insults and called Porsha a dumbass and walked away.  Now, to me, the wrong comes in with Kenya and Sheree haggling Porsha to go apologize to Cynthia when it was clear Cynthia wasn't in the mood for it even if Porsha said the words "I'm sorry".  The correct thing to do would have been for them to let Cynthia cool off and maybe then Porsha could go speak with her once Cynthia wasn't all in her feelings like she was.  Everyone kept saying how Cynthia was a little drunk, well so was Porsha.  She'd been doing shots the whole time they were on the boat.  Having one drunk person try to confront another drunk person even to apologize is never a good idea and as evidenced in this situation just doesn't end well.

I would think kicking someone in the stomach qualifies as assault. We haven't seen it yet but Cynthia admitted that she did it in the media. Porsha has obviously given her a pass given that she didn't press charges so I'd say she is being pretty understanding about the whole thing.

So is this who Phaedra is talking about having cuts and bruises on her stomach in the previews?  Porsha was kicked in the stomach by Cynthia?  Also, it almost looks like that production guy is trying to rape Porsha while he's holding her down as she's bucking and trying to get up.  That seems like a very violent action to take against someone who was just kicked in the stomach.  This makes me hate Cynthia even more.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 5

I’d love it if Kenya could be fined for throwing Kim plastic containers in the lake. There’s GOT to be a law or ordinance about not littering the lake. And she’s clearly caught on tape doing it!  (unnecessarily, with disregard and joking about it.)

I am not certain, but I think she emptied them out, not threw them into the lake.

BTW, I forgot to mention earlier that Porsha claimed she didn't invite her stray friend, Charminique(?) "just showed up!". *wink wink nudge nudge*

I think Tammy had been invited b/c she was on the bus with Cynthia and Kenya said something about Cynthia being allowed to bring a friend.

Why not? An apology shouldn't be about whether or not you THINK you were wrong. If that's the criteria, people usually think they're in the right. Or at least they don't think they're wrong. It's about the other person, and she's just too selfish to go there. I still haven't forgotten the tiny petty victory pedestal she occupied by "allowing" Kenya to apologize for any part she had in their altercation, while she couldn't be arsed to do the same. What a bitch Porsha is.

And while I'm here recalling her bitchitude, everything else almost made me forget her shady TH towards Kandi "Porsha is a REAL friend. She's the kind of friend that ANYBODY would want to have in their corner." STFU. If she was good and perfect like that, there wouldn't be mutual issues between her and Kandi, so butt the hell out.

IMO, Kenya and Cynthia set this all up in hopes that Porsha would strike first in hopes of getting her kicked off the show for good....it failed as we saw Cynthia get verbally/physically agressive first.

We're not seriously going with another conspiracy theory to absolve Porsha of her responsibility for getting physical again, are we? Because as ridiculous as these people can be, that's just beyond. Why can't it be what it is: a situation that could have been quickly squashed was instead escalated because, Porsha. And the continuation was on Porsha - so WHAT if Kenya and Sheree thought she should go over to her? Porsha does only what she feels like doing, and could just as easily have said "no, she's went to the other side and I'm giving her some space, We can talk later." She's responsible for her own self, not Kenya or Sheree or anyone else. Porsha still has not learned how to walk away from situations before they go all the way sideways and that's on her. And if she did get kicked in the stomach, it's because we see her straddling Cynthia at the end - I'd kick whoever was sitting on me in the stomach too, as leverage to get them the hell off of me.

• Love 8

Porsha wins by default because she wasn't the person that wanted out of that relationship.  If Kordell was willing to work on the marriage, she would still be there.  She said as much in her talking heads last night.

However, when given the chance to go back into that marriage as it was before, Porsha had to good sense to say "Hell No!"  Cynthia on the other hand, continues to keep putting up with the bullcrap

So is this who Phaedra is talking about having cuts and bruises on her stomach in the previews?  Porsha was kicked in the stomach by Cynthia?

Phaedra was talking about Porsha having cuts and bruises on her stomach.  They took her to the emergency room as a precaution to make sure she was OK.  She refused to press charges because she knew it was their drinking that made the whole thing escalate.  Cynthia has since apologized for her part in the "altercation"

We're not seriously going with another conspiracy theory to absolve Porsha of her responsibility for getting physical again, are we?

I basing this on Kenya's series of tweets where she was angry that Porsha was back and Clawdia was sent packing.  She stated several times on twitter that she was going to try to get Porsha gone and Claudia back.

• Love 4

So throwing shade means you are rude? Because that's what I'm getting here. On what planet are you rude to an (un)invited guest? You suck it up, smile,and act like a human being. And you don't go around fighting with everybody. No manners this group. AT ALL. Oh and if your GUEST has then nerve to bring a little something to snack on you must throw it out!! Because that's not rude at all! How does she know if Kim has allergies or low blood sugar and NEEDS something to snack on and she wasn't taking a chance that there wouldn't be food available? Somebody threw my food and my dam Tupperware away we'd have a problem. I probably wouldn't say anything right then and there-Just because there rude doesn't mean I have to be! But I surely wouldn't forget it either.....

Love Kims hair! It suits her complexion and I think she looks GREAT.

Library book! Come sit by me Kim......

One last thing-Is Phedra not supposed to have any friends because her dumb ass husband went to prison? I thought Kim going over to her house was a CLASSY move. She's not judging Phaedra because Phaedra didn't do anything wrong! She needs girlfriends and support also.

• Love 7

Yeah I can't stand it when people litter. I forgot Kenya just chucked Kim's dishes into the river. She is trash. Couple that with her commitment to shade Shamea all day and the goodwill she built with me for having fun at Sheree's is gone.

Speaking of shade, that shit is played out. Throwing it will never die but talking about it and saying the word incessantly is old and tired.

• Love 12

I got the impression that Cynthia was trying to move in to "Nene" territory with demanding respect from Porsha, like Cynthia is queen bee now that Nene is gone.

Why would Kandi tell the girls on the bus ride to the boat that Cynthia is leaning toward divorce?  Why discuss it like it would even be a reality?  If Kandi speaks ill of Poppa Smurf Cynthia will surely remember that when things are good again between her and Peter and Kandi will be persona non grata. 

That woman with the braid...just odd.  I loved Kandi's reaction to her when she was trying to talk her in to listening to her son's music.

Sheree sweeping the steps of the new house was priceless and Kenya trying to be neighborly was so fake, I loved it!

I want Kim F. to bring Blair or Natalie as her plus one for the next party.

• Love 2

Cynthia, went all the way left with Porsha. The ladies use the "B" word freely on the show, so how was it different when Porsha addressed her a such? Besides, she used the word as a term of endearment (if you can call it that), not as an insult. I blame Cynthia's outburst on the alcohol and the marital stress, even though she's developed a backbone in past two season, it is completely out of character for her to go off on anyone. I do agree, that Porsha should've gave her time to cool off before she apologized, it's never good to have a conversation when you're drunk and angry.

Kenya was right to be annoyed when Porsha brought her friend who was not invited to her event; but she should've been gracious; telling her she wasn't invited was just rude and classless...and how is she's going to kick someone off the boat while it's moving?  At least she wasn't as tacky as Cynthia's friend who tried bum rushed Kandi for some studio time with her son--not the time and place. She was just strange, period.

Kandi's reponse made me chuckle when Kenya referred to Cynthia as her BFF--I was thinking the exact same thing.

I'm still here for Kim--library book, Tupperware snacks, and all. I hope those rumor aren't true about her and the rest of the cast.

Edited by sereion1
  • Love 3

Why not? An apology shouldn't be about whether or not you THINK you were wrong. If that's the criteria, people usually think they're in the right. Or at least they don't think they're wrong. It's about the other person, and she's just too selfish to go there. I still haven't forgotten the tiny petty victory pedestal she occupied by "allowing" Kenya to apologize for any part she had in their altercation, while she couldn't be arsed to do the same. What a bitch Porsha is.

And while I'm here recalling her bitchitude, everything else almost made me forget her shady TH towards Kandi "Porsha is a REAL friend. She's the kind of friend that ANYBODY would want to have in their corner." STFU. If she was good and perfect like that, there wouldn't be mutual issues between her and Kandi, so butt the hell out.

We're not seriously going with another conspiracy theory to absolve Porsha of her responsibility for getting physical again, are we? Because as ridiculous as these people can be, that's just beyond. Why can't it be what it is: a situation that could have been quickly squashed was instead escalated because, Porsha. And the continuation was on Porsha - so WHAT if Kenya and Sheree thought she should go over to her? Porsha does only what she feels like doing, and could just as easily have said "no, she's went to the other side and I'm giving her some space, We can talk later." She's responsible for her own self, not Kenya or Sheree or anyone else. Porsha still has not learned how to walk away from situations before they go all the way sideways and that's on her. And if she did get kicked in the stomach, it's because we see her straddling Cynthia at the end - I'd kick whoever was sitting on me in the stomach too, as leverage to get them the hell off of me.

First, I am NOT "absolving" Porsha of anything. Second, Cynthia got physical first, NOT Porsha, Cynthia swatted at Porsha's hand/finger despite the fact that she had her fingers in Porsha's face/space first, then grabbed her hands (both of them). Third, it was Cynthia that kicked Porsha in the stomach, NOT the other way around. Fourth, it is Cynthia using the excuse of the Porsha/Kenya attack (and Porsha was WRONG, WRONG, WRONG then) to negate her attack on Porsha on the boat. Porsha could have/should have said "I am sorry you misunderstood what I said" and Cynthia should have said "I am sorry I am taking my personal fustrations put on you"....BOTH women were stubborn and wrong in their attitude BUT only Cynthia got physical, NOT Porsha. Finally, Porsha stood up and "straddled" Cynthia's chair when Cynthia grabbed and held her hands.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 3

The "Nazi White" description perplexed me because it's not the name of a color. There is no Crayola crayon named "Nazi White". Now, it she had said "super white" or "bright white" or "translucent", *that* would have made since. But "Nazi White"? That's not even a color. She's either not that bright or just wants to get viewers talking about her by "shocking" them.

Edited by Silo
  • Love 10

I used to really like Cynthia.  I thought with her beauty and style she would add a lot of high fashion sophistication to Atlanta.  However, instead of bringing everyone up, it seems like she rolling in the gutter.

Her fight was stupid and unnecessary.  That being said, it does not excuse Portia getting physical.  However, Cynthia was spewing nasty insults at Portia like a moron.

I just have to conclude Cynthia is not very bright and makes bad life choices.  Portia is not very bright, but seems to be holding it down with her Dish Nation gig and it seems like Ricky Smiley loves her.  However, Portia has got to stop it with the thot mess.  I am for owning your sexuality, but there is more to a woman than tits and ass.

I mean did Dukie even realize that Portia has a pretty face...or should I ask, did he even realize she had a face.  I am afraid the way Portia is going, that I am going to see her in the next "Fetty Wap" video.

In honor of the recapper, could we rename the Kenya thread "Twirl, you beautiful weirdo", because that is truly what she is, even with her fake persona.

• Love 2

Here's an article that talks a bit about Tami M.Browning and her Nazi white husband, lol, I swear when Porsha said,"Da fuck!" I could have died laughing.

hattp://www.realitytea.com/2015/09/23/sheree-whitfield-launches-fitness-business-photos-real-housewives-atlanta-cast-trip-plus-tammy-mccall-browning-shamea-morton-join-rhoa/#/slide/1

• Love 1

First, I am NOT "absolving" Porsha of anything. Second, Cynthia got physical first, NOT Porsha, Cynthia swatted at Porsha's hand/finger despite the fact that she had her fingers in Porsha's face/space first, then grabbed her hands (both of them). Third, it was Cynthia that kicked Porsha in the stomach, NOT the other way around. Fourth, it is Cynthia using the excuse of the Porsha/Kenya attack (and Porsha was WRONG, WRONG, WRONG then) to negate her attack on Porsha on the boat. Porsha could have/should have said "I am sorry you misunderstood what I said" and Cynthia should have said "I am sorry I am taking my personal fustrations put on you"....BOTH women were stubborn and wrong in their attitude BUT only Cynthia got physical, NOT Porsha. Finally, Porsha stood up and "straddled" Cynthia's chair when Cynthia grabbed and held her hands.

Wire I am sooooo mad at you!  I demand an apology right now!   I came in here on ready set to tell you this is not how that happened. 

Welp.  You're absolutely right, that's how that happened.  I could only see this without buffering pauses on my phone.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-8/episode-4/videos/cynthia-bailey-blows-up-on-porsha-williams

The messed up part is I'm still Team Cynthia.  lol.

• Love 4

Wire I am sooooo mad at you! I demand an apology right now! I came in here on ready set to tell you this is not how that happened.

Welp. You're absolutely right, that's how that happened. I could only see this without buffering pauses on my phone.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-8/episode-4/videos/cynthia-bailey-blows-up-on-porsha-williams

The messed up part is I'm still Team Cynthia. lol.

Thanks for the link because I was trying to figure out why the narrative seemed to be that Porsha got physical. Cynthia has already admitted she assaulted the girl and it seemed clear during the episode that she was grabbing at her. I was about to watch it again to see if I saw it wrong LOL.

• Love 5

Yeah girl I don't know how Cynthia gets out of this one clean.  I made up a whole Tyler Perry stage play where Porsha grabbed her up, jumped back and Bruce Lee'd her ass and went on about her business.  womp womp.   This one's on Cyn.  I did hear something I hadn't heard before which made me laugh though.  Cynthia says people think she's stupid and in the middle of apologizing Porsha goes people call you stupid all the time bitch.  Lol. What a mess.

• Love 7

Wire I am sooooo mad at you!  I demand an apology right now!   I came in here on ready set to tell you this is not how that happened. 

Welp.  You're absolutely right, that's how that happened.  I could only see this without buffering pauses on my phone.

The messed up part is I'm still Team Cynthia.  lol.

LOL  I wasn't sure of the events right away either then I saw a repeat of the whole stupid fight right beore I posted that Cynthia was the agressor in THIS fight. I am still puzled why Cynthia is still claiming that Porsha said "Whatever Bitch!" and not "Who bitch?" in her current blog, when we all heard Porsha say the latter ON camera, other than, IMO, she is really trying to put sole blame/responsability for HER attacking Porsha on Porsha....much like Porsha did to Kenya 2 seasons ago. At least Porsha had the good sense, suprisingly, NOT press charges against Cynthia despite the fact that she actually got physically injuried in the fight.

• Love 1

Yeah girl I don't know how Cynthia gets out of this one clean. I made up a whole Tyler Perry stage play where Porsha grabbed her up, jumped back and Bruce Lee'd her ass and went on about her business. womp womp. This one's on Cyn. I did hear something I hadn't heard before which made me laugh though. Cynthia says people think she's stupid and in the middle of apologizing Porsha goes people call you stupid all the time bitch. Lol. What a mess.

I'll do you one better...what's that I heard about Porsha having fake chin? LOL

Was Cynthia just lashing out or is this really a thing?

• Love 4
Thanks for the link because I was trying to figure out why the narrative seemed to be that Porsha got physical.

Porsha got physical because she walked over to Cynthia, sat on Cynthia's lounge chair, blocking her space, waving and pointing when she was asked to leave, many times  At the point Cynthia grabbed Porsha's hands, she had pointed her finger in her face much, much, much more closer than that sceptre or bullhorn that she claimed provoked her to fight Kenya at the reunion.  And remember her first threat in their initial confrontation telling Cynthia that if she stands up it is a different story.

Edited by SpringTulips
  • Love 3