Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki: Conspirator, Liar or Victim?

• Start Topic

POLL OPEN

201 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Granted I had a dog's butt blocking the TV for the majority of this riveting interview, so I may have misunderstood, but when Andy questioned Vicki's own story of sitting in the Waiting Room while Brooks was getting chemo, did she say she was actually waiting in her car until he called her to say he was ready to leave and then they waited in some other room until the nurse left and they could sneak out?  

I don't care how nice your car is, a Parking Lot is not a Waiting Room...

I lost count of how many versions there are of the City of Hope story. Of course with Brooks interview, he tells Andy that his doctor practices both at Hoag and Newport Imaging.  Doesn't mention City of Hope in that version.   Of course, its funny because oncologists do NOT practice in radiologist's dept's. 

• Love 11

Granted I had a dog's butt blocking the TV for the majority of this riveting interview, so I may have misunderstood, but when Andy questioned Vicki's own story of sitting in the Waiting Room while Brooks was getting chemo, did she say she was actually waiting in her car until he called her to say he was ready to leave and then they waited in some other room until the nurse left and they could sneak out?  

LOL Wait a few days and her story will change again! First she couldn't go to his chemo because seeing him sick made her sick, then she went to his Dr/chemo/scans, then it morphed into her going to 1 chemo and sitting in the waiting room for 4 hours only peeking into the chemo room a few times but never to a Drs apointment, then it became she only picked him up and now it is that she met him in a waiting room and then they left without speaking to anyone/nurses.  Oh and least we forget, how she helped him keep his medical records straight in that binder she made for him to her only making said binder but never, ever, seeing/reading anything in it. Give her a few days to read viewer comments to change her story once again! LOL

• Love 10

Jesus I wish she would leave my screen.  I'm sick and tired of all this crap and the pussyfooting around it on Andy Cohen's part.  The more I hear of Vickie's porkies the more I'm certain that she knew very early on in this process that Brooks was faking it.  I think it's entirely possible that he may have had a cancer scare or two in his life and learned from them that people are a lot more sympathetic, attentive and accommodating if you're sick.  Vickie seems to have had the same experience albeit vicariously.  And since she is a Black Hole of Need herself she welcomed the story with open arms.  And then people started questioning Brooks, and questioning her.  And not being loving and kind and casserole-bringing.  And the whole thing went to shit leaving Vickie out there without any kind of back-up since Brooks had buggered off to Florida.  Where he is probably as we read this thread is on the look-out for another gullible woman with a bit of money saved up.  My hope:  Brooks will turn his fascinating attention on the aging but wealthy mother of a Russian Mafiyanik.  Who will feed him to the alligators without a second's thought.  And he will never be seen again.

• Love 9

The most enjoyable thing to come out of this one on one with Andy & Vicki was listening to Shannon's facebook video rebuttal & how she called the interview weak with no hard questions & a joke.... I just can't stop giggling about it because in all her outrage, Shannon is calling Andy's interviews exactly what they are... a big fat joke!  I wonder how Andy is gonna feel about that?  It probably won't go well since Shannon just won me over & became my favorite HW!

Shannon was great! I didn't bother to watch Vicki sit down with Andy. I figured it would be a pack of lies, plus I don't to add to any of the ratings. I loved Shannon's video. She was spot on!

• Love 4

I think watching through a dog's butt could only make Vicki look better....

• Love 15

Vicki also thinks we have forgotten how anal she is. She needles, she meddles, she nags, there is no let up ever.  Her daughter couldn't even go out to dinner without Vicki showing up and making it about her.   She humiliates her son at his college apt., then has a crying fit in a closet until she gets what she wants.  Her son ultimately moves somewhere and refuses to let her know where he lives because she is toxic.

She claims she has Brooks running around like her "wife" doing errands and she wants us to believe she didn't go at him until she found out what she wanted to?  She didn't wait until he was passed out drunk, then unlock his trunk and find his medical records?    Of course the trunk was empty, but she would of opened it with a crowbar if she had to.

On the other side, Brooks used emotional blackmail because Vicki is desperate to keep a man in his life.    These are in no way excuses for Vicki, I just think they both manipulated each other for their own purposes.    He would threaten to dump her, take off and leave her for a few days with her begging him to come back.  I am sure he threaten to expose all her secrets and illegal business activities, not her S.S.      He probably still will, unless he is in cahoots with it. The tiny bit of money he was paid by Bravo/E  is probably gone by now, so he will try to blackmail Vicki.

They both operate at a very childish level, so the he/she deserves what they get will happen sooner than later.

Brooks is reportedly sleeping on people's couches , so he will strike first.     He will market a sex tape which will be dubbed.."Gross out in the Grotto.

• Love 7

Jesus I wish she would leave my screen.  I'm sick and tired of all this crap and the pussyfooting around it on Andy Cohen's part.  The more I hear of Vickie's porkies the more I'm certain that she knew very early on in this process that Brooks was faking it.  I think it's entirely possible that he may have had a cancer scare or two in his life and learned from them that people are a lot more sympathetic, attentive and accommodating if you're sick.  Vickie seems to have had the same experience albeit vicariously.  And since she is a Black Hole of Need herself she welcomed the story with open arms.  And then people started questioning Brooks, and questioning her.  And not being loving and kind and casserole-bringing.  And the whole thing went to shit leaving Vickie out there without any kind of back-up since Brooks had buggered off to Florida.  Where he is probably as we read this thread is on the look-out for another gullible woman with a bit of money saved up.  My hope:  Brooks will turn his fascinating attention on the aging but wealthy mother of a Russian Mafiyanik.  Who will feed him to the alligators without a second's thought.  And he will never be seen again.

I never quite have understood what compelling force kept Vicki accepting Brooks back into her life.  By her, Briana and Tamra's accounts he seemed to have many brushes with ER diagnosed cancer, and this amazing cancer is over for now phenomenon.  I can see falling for it once, I guess that would be the pancreatic cancer turned pancreatitis, but he pulled the NHL in 2009, 2013 and again in 2014.  At some point Briana super nurse would have had to have definitely informed her mother Brooks claims weren't medically possible.  Instead she seemed more focused on her screen cred and not looking like the bad guy.   I think the first clue and this is from a simple Google search would be the absence of loss of hair.  CHOP therapy, the treatment for NHL lists that as a side effect.  The next thing is Vicki continuing and ever changing stories.  At the Reunion she was a bad girlfriend because she disconnected, now she is out time and money.  I really don't see Vicki handing Brooks a wad of cash for some treatment modality.  I think he drank juice and feigned coffee enemas.  I think it is pretty simple Brooks has a factitious disorder and it is time every one stop beating around the bush.  With a daughter who is a nurse and a son who has a degree is psychology there should have perhaps been a clue and Brooks might have not only been exposed but treated.  Geez Vicki readily admits to treating him like a valet is it any wonder he wanted her attention.

I don't think the fix it for Vicki's PR nightmare is bringing Donn and Briana around.  Time for Bravo to stop paying for someone to film with Vicki.  By days end there will be a better idea how Tamra and Heather feel about the situation.  Their response, more likely a bit more measured than Shannon's will be the indicator if they are ready to move forward.  Just seems odd Vicki has yet to apologize personally to her co-stars.

• Love 3

Oh man, if Tamra dares to get upset over Vicki's claim that the other women weren't there for her in a time of need, she will prove to be an even bigger hypocrite than I already thought. That was Tamra's entire excuse for her behavior last year, even though it made no sense. And Heather went right along with that whole narrative ("No one knew how hard last year was for you") because it conveniently helped excuse her own horrible actions as well. Vicki is now doing the same thing. They're all liars, but Tamra is really not that much better. I don't condone Vicki's behavior this season, but I just can't stand the hypocritical moral righteousness of Heather, Tamra and Meaghan. I am leaving Shannon out of this because I do think she is the one housewife on the OC who doesn't hide behind lies and convenient alliances. Even though she has her own blind spots, I really believe Shannon does her best to be honest about herself and others. Well, the only exception I will make is Shannon's newfound friendship with Meghan, which I do find to be very unfortunate because it feels entirely built on having a common enemy.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 8

Vicki also thinks we have forgotten how anal she is. She needles, she meddles, she nags, there is no let up ever.  Her daughter couldn't even go out to dinner without Vicki showing up and making it about her.   She humiliates her son at his college apt., then has a crying fit in a closet until she gets what she wants.  Her son ultimately moves somewhere and refuses to let her know where he lives because she is toxic.

She claims she has Brooks running around like her "wife" doing errands and she wants us to believe she didn't go at him until she found out what she wanted to?  She didn't wait until he was passed out drunk, then unlock his trunk and find his medical records?    Of course the trunk was empty, but she would of opened it with a crowbar if she had to.

On the other side, Brooks used emotional blackmail because Vicki is desperate to keep a man in his life.    These are in no way excuses for Vicki, I just think they both manipulated each other for their own purposes.    He would threaten to dump her, take off and leave her for a few days with her begging him to come back.  I am sure he threaten to expose all her secrets and illegal business activities, not her S.S.      He probably still will, unless he is in cahoots with it. The tiny bit of money he was paid by Bravo/E  is probably gone by now, so he will try to blackmail Vicki.

They both operate at a very childish level, so the he/she deserves what they get will happen sooner than later.

Brooks is reportedly sleeping on people's couches , so he will strike first.     He will market a sex tape which will be dubbed.."Gross out in the Grotto.

bing bing bing, winna winna chicken dinna, ITA with this entire post, especially:  "I just think they both manipulated each other for their own purposes."  abso-friggin-lutely!!!  Vicki was desperate for "love" and Brooks was desperate for material support.  They worked each other to get what they were desperate for.  

Edited by OhGromit
  • Love 4

I watched the one-on-one interview with Vicki and Andy Cohen tonight. I must say that Vicki looks like she's had some work done to her face and it was a good job. Her skin and shape of her face and even her eyes looked like she had something done to them.

She was also wearing an age-appropriate outfit that made her look like a mature woman instead of an over-the-hill Hooker squeezed into a too-small dress with her boobs hanging out.

But she is still a liar.

• Love 11

Brianna is moving back to the OC? How did she pull that one off? I though Ryan was stationed in OK? Did he get discharged? I have a hard time beleiving the military sent him back to the OC. That would be too convenient. 

It is pure speculation, but people are assuming he is receiving a medical discharge from the Marine Corps because of his hip problems.  His next stop may be Coto Insurance, since it is located in the same town as their new house (Rancho Santa Margarita).

• Love 3

I loved Shannon's spirited reply to Andy's idiotic "interview" of Vicki, but Shannon could have done a lot better rebutting the nonsense.  I wish she had.  

Vicki is still singing many of the same songs-- Brooks had pancreatitis, but Briana misunderstood... Vicki saw Brooks have night sweats, fevers, vomiting, maybe it was eye drops? (BULLSHIT!  She lied about the symptoms, or their severity, but is trying to pretend she didn't lie)... she was away whenever something serious happened...

She cray.  I hope Heather, who just wants to be on TV and will do or say whatever makes Heather look good, doesn't toe this new Andy Cohen line of spin.  Lord knows what Tamra will do, but I suspect Tamra will eventually fall right back into the game, now that Andy's made it clear what the party line should be.  Tamra needs this money like none of the other HWs, especially now that she has to support a granddaughter, a son, his wife, her other daughters...

• Love 5

What I got from the interview:

1.  I thought Vicki looked amazing - her hair, makeup, clothes...everything was perfect.  I don't think she had any additional work done but I do think that maybe she consulted with a stylist for a more subdued look, and it worked.  She should hire that stylist full time, and let that person fill her closet with appropriate fitting clothes!!  

2.  Again, in my opinion (and everyone here may disagree), Vicki is only still lying whatever lies she's lying about in order to cover her own behind, because she was so out of touch with what was actually going on with Brooks' supposed treatments and cancer.  I'm probably one of very few who do think that she believed Brooks - I'm just not sure WHEN she started to question her belief.  She switches her timeline around a lot, so to me, that's not real clear.  But, I do think that it was sometime during the filming - not before.

3.  Vicki is a true narcissist, and that is why, I think, her stories don't always jibe.  She doesn't want to or can't remember EXACTLY when things happened, or phone calls/texts that may have been made because those things were not about her, directly.  She needs someone to cater to her and her needs.  She doesn't need a "wife" or a husband or a life partner...she needs a live-in housekeeper/nanny/assistant to take care of her and her needs.  And maybe an occasional one night stand to fill her love tank - she should realize that they don't have to be the same person!!

4.  Vicki is old fashioned/traditional in her ideas of a "couple".  Her comment that "I need a wife" was very telling to me, in that, she equates all those little household duties to only things that a wife can do (keep the car gas tanks filled, pick up dry cleaning, etc.).  As much as she says she is a modern woman who has a career, blah, blah, blah, I think she still has the idea that one person in the relationship is a breadwinner and the other takes care of all the other stuff.  

5.  Vicki will be back - as a redemption arc, or whatever.  I say this just by watching Andy and his questions to her.  He seemed sympathetic and not angry at her at all.  

6.  Vicki also seemed to be somewhat medicated again last night - she was very calm - similar to how she was at the reunion.  

7.  Vicki is as contrite as a narcissist can be.  That's all we're going to get.  She is not going to crawl on the ground and beg for forgiveness--it's just not in her make-up to do that.

8.  Vicki is also very proud, so fixing all the wrongs is not going to be easy for her.  Mostly, because it will require a big change of personality, self-awareness and behaviors.  Admitting to wrongs and being sincerely sorry goes against her grain.  

8.  Lastly, again, I think I'm one of the few who think this, but I do think that she was played and played well by Brooks - from the very beginning of their relationship, whether they were just friends, or lovers, or whatever.  I think he duped her from the start, and he studied her and her appearances on the show. Didn't their relationship start when she was still married to Donn?  I think that she and Donn divorced because of Brooks (not the only reason - but could be the major one), and now, after everything, Vicki is regretting it, hence, why she stated she is sorry that she and Donn divorced.  She has realized, finally, that sometimes it's better to stay with the devil you know than the one you don't.  I still think that he hit on all of her vulnerabilities and she latched on to that, and then, was very blinded by the bullshit.  She's not as bright or as savvy as she wants us to believe, or as she believes.  

Just my opinions.  I guess I'm cutting her some slack because I absolutely despise Brooks and I don't totally despise Vicki.  Plus, being trusting in love and then conned by an asshole probably happens to many, many women - we just don't hear about it because they're not on a reality show.  

• Love 9

OhGromit, I loved Shannon's rebuttal video as well & although I agree she could have done a better job, what I mostly loved about it was that it was clearly unrehearsed & unpolished because she was fired up.  It was awesome because of it's rawness :)

• Love 6

Starting at around 4:57, in this interview with Andy from July 2015, Vicki talks about how she thought she was going to lose Brooks this year, not her mom.  The notion that she was afraid Brooks was going to die was, by July 2015, a bald-faced (liar-faced) lie.  

Edited by OhGromit
  • Love 2

"Vicki saw Brooks have night sweats, fevers, vomiting,"

Easily explained.   Brooks is an alcoholic.  I think Vicki probably has a drinking problem too, plus a dependence on pills.

It might explain her ignoring and not dealing with things that are so obvious to everyone.   Plus, the numerous personality disorders play a big part.

I think Vicki took less Xanax for her interview with Andy, but it also looked like it had been rehearsed more than once.   

• Love 7

I think she mentioned losing 40 pounds

I thought she looked thinner.  Maybe her face is settling from her prior surgeries. 

Of course she lost weight and is getting gussied up. her love tank gauge is reading EMPTY.

She was on fumes, now that those are spent she's getting ready to walk around and look for a station to filler her up.

Sad thing is she's  a guzzler.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 8

Not another sketchy storyline! To keep her rotten orange, Vicki is now dangling a Don story arc in front of Bravo's producers & Andy to keep her million dollar pay check. She's creating a Florida family comeback for Thanksgiving as proof of her potential!!!

And to make it worse they are coming to my city in Florida.

NOOO- My fellow citizens and I DO NOT WANT YOU HERE!!

Icky Vicki Go Away!

• Love 4

And to make it worse they are coming to my city in Florida.

NOOO- My fellow citizens and I DO NOT WANT YOU HERE!!

Icky Vicki Go Away!

No tight ends for the Bucs in this group. One could only if one or more of them gets in the water that a horny dolphin humps them.

"Vicki saw Brooks have night sweats, fevers, vomiting,"

Easily explained. Brooks is an alcoholic. I think Vicki probably has a drinking problem too, plus a dependence on pills.

It might explain her ignoring and not dealing with things that are so obvious to everyone. Plus, the numerous personality disorders play a big part.

I think Vicki took less Xanax for her interview with Andy, but it also looked like it had been rehearsed more than once.

Looked like Andy and Vicki where ready to do the Thorazine shuffle.

Is Andy a puppet master to all his

housewives/minions?

• Love 3

Not worthy of a poll but other than her social security number (how very lame) does anyone have any ideas what Brooks is holding over Vicki's head?  I am thinking the news of her mother's death was re-enacted.  Just a thought.  The only evidence is texts and tweets between Tamra, Meghan and Jeana.  (Jeana told one of Shannon's friends at the Bunco party Vicki already knew).

• Love 3

The Real Housewives of Anywhere or any other reality shows cast will do anything to keep themselves in the spotlight even if they have to sell their souls to the Satans (Andy Cohen, Ryan Seacrest, etc.)

Shannon and Heather do not need the show. Neither do some of the other housewives who actually have money and live in homes they actually own.

People like Vicki and Tamra do need the show and have sold their souls, but I don't think they had souls to begin with.

Vicki has gone beyond my limit now.   She did fake the cancer for all the reasons we have talked about.     You just do not do that. Other things are forgivable, this is one of those things that I would not forgive.     Its well beyond what we all watch these housewives shows for.

As Shannon said, we have all been affected by cancer.     It is not reality show fodder.     I lost a friend decades ago to ovarian cancer when we were all in our 20's.    It was scary and tragic.  She had no family and she died a horrible death.     You DON'T pretend about this kind of thing.    You have to be evil to do so.

I lost my cat recently to breast cancer and I loved her.  She had horrible tumors that were looked like they were going to explode, so I had her put to sleep before she suffered for even a second.   I think I scared the vet because I cried so hard.

I much rather that Brooks or Vicki had died than my cat.     They are horrible, hideous people and I think I would of quoted Vicki and said.....they got what they deserved.    

• Love 9

I thought it was funny when David said "I wouldn't buy insurance from Coto" after Shannon's response. I hope no one does either.

Shannon was nice not to go there, as she put it.

Love Shannon - blasts Vicki but good, then adds "Happy Thanksgiving" lol

• Love 9

A quote from John Wayne: "Life is hard; it's even harder when you're stupid", take that to heart Vicki.

Also Andy and Vicki don't pee on our backs then tell us it's raining.

Edited by BrianJ62
  • Love 10

A quote from John Wayne: "Life is hard; it's even harder when you're stupid", take that to heart Vicki.

Also Andy and Vicki don't pee on our backs then tell us it's raining.

Didn't Vicki say in response to the others questioning cancer, "you can't fix stupid."  She may want to rethink her one liners.

• Love 9

Shannon is approaching Joyce Giraud de Ohoeven territory with her deconstructions but I hope she continues to go full scorched earth. Among the cast, I feel like she may be the only member willing to walk away - she already exacted her revenge on and humiliation of David. Andy has a poor track record vis-a-vis reshuffles but I have to think it would be obvious that Shannon/Heather/Meghan makes for a much more aspirational core than Vicki/Tamra/Heather.

• Love 7

To all those who resisted the urge to watch the Vicki special, you weren't alone. The ratings were an .03 compared to RHBH special .06.  Twice as many viewers decided to watch a special about five seasons ago than Vicki in the here and now.

• Love 9

To all those who resisted the urge to watch the Vicki special, you weren't alone. The ratings were an .03 compared to RHBH special .06. Twice as many viewers decided to watch a special about five seasons ago than Vicki in the here and now.

I was waiting for someone to update us with this info. I'm very pleased. I wonder how it compares to usual WWHL numbers.

Shannon is approaching Joyce Giraud de Ohoeven territory with her deconstructions but I hope she continues to go full scorched earth. Among the cast, I feel like she may be the only member willing to walk away - she already exacted her revenge on and humiliation of David. Andy has a poor track record vis-a-vis reshuffles but I have to think it would be obvious that Shannon/Heather/Meghan makes for a much more aspirational core than Vicki/Tamra/Heather.

As much as I dislike Meghan, I totally agree with you.
  • Love 1

I love how Vicki tried to tout the fact that Brooks lost 42 lbs as evidence that he was sick when on the show Brooks was bragging about the weightloss and attributing it all to juicing and not the cancer. It's when I started sideeying the cancer story because I have never seen a cancer patient rejoice at weight loss.

• Love 8

As I understood it, Vicki dropped him off but didn't hang around. When she called him at pick up time, Brooks ordered her to stay put (so he could get back from wherever to meet her there, I assumed) and went get him later, at which point they loitered awhile until Vicki couldn't take seeing people any longer and they wandered the grounds awhile. They returned to the waiting room and left after being ignored by the staff (or Brooks went the desk and claimed they told him he could leave).

Not worthy of a poll but other than her social security number (how very lame) does anyone have any ideas what Brooks is holding over Vicki's head?  I am thinking the news of her mother's death was re-enacted.  Just a thought.  The only evidence is texts and tweets between Tamra, Meghan and Jeana.  (Jeana told one of Shannon's friends at the Bunco party Vicki already knew).

I am thinking he knows about some shady, possibly illegal, busniess practices.
  • Love 2

As I understood it, Vicki dropped him off but didn't hang around. When she called him at pick up time, Brooks ordered her to stay put (so he could get back from wherever to meet her there, I assumed) and went get him later, at which point they loitered awhile until Vicki couldn't take seeing people any longer and they wandered the grounds awhile. They returned to the waiting room and left after being ignored by the staff (or Brooks went the desk and claimed they told him he could leave).

I am thinking he knows about some shady, possibly illegal, busniess practices.

Vicki claimed that when they got back to the "waiting room" the nurse was NOT there so they left. I can't wait to hear what her next excuse/story will be in another week or 2 because none of them are ever the same. This is the 4th or 5th story about the ONLY time she claims to have gone to a chemo treatment with Brooks, heck, it even differs from the 1 she just told M Lopez about 2 weeks ago. LOL

• Love 6

I totally disagree with those who say the work on Vicki's face looks good... I think Vicki was cute, almost adorable, before (check out older photos of her smiling, with those big dimples)-- the plastic surgery has made her eyes smaller, her nose weird and asymmetric, and generally she looks worse now.  IMO!  

• Love 5

I don't think Vicki has ever been to City of Hope, or for that matter the City of Duarte (which is over an hour from Coto de Caza).  I also don't buy her stories that either of them could just waltz into a huge medical facility and be allowed to wander into and out of patient treatment areas for hours without having a valid reason for being there.  It isn't a bus station.  At the reunion she said she waited outside the area Brooks was supposedly receiving chemotherapy.  Last night she told Andy he was supposedly finished when she arrived and had to wait 30 minutes before leaving, but she couldn't handle seeing all of the sick people receiving treatment.  WTF?  Too bad Andy just lobbed softballs at her.  I'd really like to see someone actually question her and get to the bottom of the inconsistencies in her stories.  

• Love 6

I'm glad Vicki finally put her boobs away for once, but she went so far in the opposite direction of how she normally dresses, even for work, that it came off as a costume to help support her role of the grieving victim.  I think she even showed up without fake eyelashes, to prove how sad and lonely she is.  And again with the I MISS MY MOMMY.  At what point will she decide that she has wrung every last possible drop of sympathy out of her poor dead mother and stop bringing it up out of nowhere?  I was already watching this with a big side eye, but when she said she had to get out of the hospital because seeing people who were receiving treatment for cancer was too hard for her to deal with, I wanted to pummel her face in.  What a self-centered piece of human garbage she is.  I can absolutely picture her shaking her head wildly, and saying loud enough for everyone in the room to hear, "I can't deal with this, Brooks! I can't! I've gotta get out of here, I can't stand being around all these sick people!"  She probably added in a few of her loud gagging noises on the way out, too. 

I was very sorry to hear that she will be spending Thanksgiving with Donn.  What could he possibly be thinking?  If she gets the reconciliation she is clearly gunning for, I will be so disappointed in him, because he made a clean getaway.  I've never known a narcissist who could stand being alone.  I find it interesting that people who are so deluded about their own greatness can't bear to be stuck with only themselves as company.  I hope Donn sees through her blatant desperation to have A Man in her life and just keeps rolling along. If he wasn't enough to fill her love tank before, he's not going to be enough now.

• Love 9

It doesn't stop with Vicki.   She is safe because although I do believe she is still in contact with Brooks she is pretty safe to deny it as the only person people believe less than Vicki is Brooks. http://www.eonline.com/news/718891/are-vicki-gunvalson-and-brooks-ayers-still-speaking-real-housewives-of-orange-county-stars-tell-2-different-stories

Maybe it is early-but is this really the way to reach out to your co-stars?  Telling them she wished they would not have turned their backs and would have been there to help her and understand the hell she has been through.

After the Vicki interview I changed my vote for "early on" to "she always knew".  There is just no humility from Vicki.  Would not a normal person be apologizing for the comments she made?  Instead Vicki wishes she would have listened to the  other omen as it would have saved her some well deserved humiliation.

I don't think Vicki understands the concepts of apology or reaching out.

• Love 6
HumblePi, on 23 Nov 2015 - 9:45 PM, said:

I think she mentioned losing 40 pounds

No she said Brooks lost 42 pounds during the course of his "illness." 

Vicki might have lost 5 pounds.... 10 at most.  But, honestly, she looked slimmer because she was wearing a dress that was flattering and actually fit!

• Love 7