Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki: Conspirator, Liar or Victim?

• Start Topic

POLL OPEN

201 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A little off-topic, but God helped Briana buy a house in OC today, according to Vicki.  Anything to change the subject, I guess.

Vicki Gunvalson ‏@vgunvalson  49 minutes ago
God answered our prayers today. Briana/Ryan put an offer on a house today in OC and it was accepted. Everything is finally coming together

https://twitter.com/vgunvalson?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

• Love 3

So does this mean Ryan is out of the USMC?  It seems he has had a lot of surgery so maybe he is being discharged medically.  Or is Briana moving out ahead of his next assignment.

I just can't with Briana, if Vicki's goal was for her to be a RH  and I have never said this-I will not watch.  Even having her hanging around all the time would be torture.  The dynamic completely changes when Briana is on the screen.  She hijacked the Reunion with all her "mom love".  This is not about mother daughter RH, and I hope it never becomes such a thing.  Briana and her sleazy husband will be recording conversation, reading other people's e-mails all to get the upper hand.  As smug as Briana is about her "six figure salary", it would be just six figures and Ryan makes well under that amount.  So it becomes a second generation of "I work" meanwhile making the real money off being on the show.  I would rather watch the Heather's contractor install each of the 70 doorknobs than watch Briana complain one more time how tired she is.   I can't even imagine uptight Ryan with the other men.  No Bravo no.  If Ryan is moving out here thinking he can make a killing selling insurance he might want to re-think that strategy-the guy has zero personality for sales. 

• Love 18

She is an unscrupulous bitch.

25 pounds of nutrients per day?  

It's more like  25 pounds of BS per day.

Well in all fairness to the detox people, we don't know that their product doesn't help FIGHT (it doesn't say cure) cancer just because Brooks and Vicki lied about his cancer. There really is much truth to food and nutrients used as medicine. Do some research on Ketogenic diets.
  • Love 2

Well in all fairness to the detox people, we don't know that their product doesn't help FIGHT (it doesn't say cure) cancer just because Brooks and Vicki lied about his cancer. There really is much truth to food and nutrients used as medicine. Do some research on Ketogenic diets.

I agree. Absolute connection between food and nutrients and illness. For me, what was cringeworthy about her blog was how she went from 0 to 100 mph when thanking her fans for praying and extending well wishes to Brooks and how appreciative he is - to this:

Lenka the owner of Clubdetoxoc has a membership program available where you can join and receive more information on how to get your body healthy through plant based food

She didn't even start a new paragraph. LOL. Shameless shilling.  That said:  LOVE Keto.  Never felt better, never so lean, never so clear in the head.  Do you follow it?

• Love 5

When I called Vicki an unscrupulous bitch (Anna quoted me in that post), it wasn't an attack on Club Detox or Ketogenic diets. Rather, it was about Vicki's blatant schilling while in the same breath (essentially) talking about the "cancer" and thanking fans for their support. It was her going into salesperson mode and caring about $$$$ while talking about how a devastating disease was affecting her loved one. I don't know anyone who would have the gall to do that.

A friend of mine recently posted a FB status honoring her friend who died from cancer one year ago, leaving behind a wife and 3 young children. I remember the "Pray for" status updates that were made public. I can't even imagine this man's wife turning one of her posts into an advertisement for something. It's one thing to say, "We've been trying this and he seems to be responding" but it's another to turn your blog into a snake oil sales pitch.

That's where I was coming from with my earlier statement.

I agree. Absolute connection between food and nutrients and illness. For me, what was cringeworthy about her blog was how she went from 0 to 100 mph when thanking her fans for praying and extending well wishes to Brooks and how appreciative he is - to this:

She didn't even start a new paragraph. LOL. Shameless shilling. That said: LOVE Keto. Never felt better, never so lean, never so clear in the head. Do you follow it?

Yes, exactly

• Love 10

I agree. Absolute connection between food and nutrients and illness. For me, what was cringeworthy about her blog was how she went from 0 to 100 mph when thanking her fans for praying and extending well wishes to Brooks and how appreciative he is - to this:

She didn't even start a new paragraph. LOL. Shameless shilling.  That said:  LOVE Keto.  Never felt better, never so lean, never so clear in the head.  Do you follow it?

Yes I totally agree, Vicki was cringe worthy with her "salesmanship" considering all we know now. And yes, yes, yes I follow a Ketogenic diet. Best thing I have ever done for my health!

When I called Vicki an unscrupulous bitch (Anna quoted me in that post), it wasn't an attack on Club Detox or Ketogenic diets. Rather, it was about Vicki's blatant schilling while in the same breath (essentially) talking about the "cancer" and thanking fans for their support. It was her going into salesperson mode and caring about $$$$ while talking about how a devastating disease was affecting her loved one. I don't know anyone who would have the gall to do that.

A friend of mine recently posted a FB status honoring her friend who died from cancer one year ago, leaving behind a wife and 3 young children. I remember the "Pray for" status updates that were made public. I can't even imagine this man's wife turning one of her posts into an advertisement for something. It's one thing to say, "We've been trying this and he seems to be responding" but it's another to turn your blog into a snake oil sales pitch.

That's where I was coming from with my earlier statement.

Yes, exactly

I totally agree and understood where you were coming from. Just don't want the despicable crap V & B did to taint legitimate ways to help heal the body. I AM NOT SAYING the detox people's stuff works, just that much healing can come from nutrition.
  • Love 7

Yes I totally agree, Vicki was cringe worthy with her "salesmanship" considering all we know now. And yes, yes, yes I follow a Ketogenic diet. Best thing I have ever done for my health!

I totally agree and understood where you were coming from. Just don't want the despicable crap V & B did to taint legitimate ways to help heal the body. I AM NOT SAYING the detox people's stuff works, just that much healing can come from nutrition.

Agree! :)

• Love 1

So does this mean Ryan is out of the USMC?  It seems he has had a lot of surgery so maybe he is being discharged medically.  Or is Briana moving out ahead of his next assignment.

I just can't with Briana, if Vicki's goal was for her to be a RH  and I have never said this-I will not watch.  Even having her hanging around all the time would be torture.  The dynamic completely changes when Briana is on the screen.  She hijacked the Reunion with all her "mom love".  This is not about mother daughter RH, and I hope it never becomes such a thing.  Briana and her sleazy husband will be recording conversation, reading other people's e-mails all to get the upper hand.  As smug as Briana is about her "six figure salary", it would be just six figures and Ryan makes well under that amount.  So it becomes a second generation of "I work" meanwhile making the real money off being on the show.  I would rather watch the Heather's contractor install each of the 70 doorknobs than watch Briana complain one more time how tired she is.   I can't even imagine uptight Ryan with the other men.  No Bravo no.  If Ryan is moving out here thinking he can make a killing selling insurance he might want to re-think that strategy-the guy has zero personality for sales. 

That's what I was thinking. -- he has to leave the Marine Corps because of a messed up back.  If that is the case, it is unfortunate.  If it means he is going to start selling insurance and annuities under the watchful eye of Vicki, that is even more unfortunate.

When Vicki said "everything is finally coming together," I thought of Mr. Burns on the Simpsons, rubbing his hands together and telling Smithers that his diabolical plan to manipulate Briana and Ryan is nearly complete.

Edited by Bella Roche
  • Love 10

As someone who has a juicer and Nutra Bullet, I agree with you about the health benefits of nutrients.  

I was questioning the 25 pounds per day statement.  That has to be about 4 gallons and I can't imagine anyone drinking that much in one day.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 11

So yes, I think Vicki was a victim - at least in the beginning - and then found herself in so deep that she made the terrible decision to perpetrate the story rather than expose it or call it out, probably because of her ego and her fear that people would think she was part of it - which she was, but by association.   Also, there was always the possibility [in her mind anyway] that he really was sick.  For that, she needs to make amends.  For being too weak to expose Brooks and toss him out.

This has been my take on it as well. I think this cancer-gate has been a perfect storm of all of Vicki's Achilles' Heels coming to bite her in the ass - her attachment to Brooks, her tendency to lie, her ego, her narcissism, all of it. Personally, I don't think the Terry/IV lie is necessarily an indication she was consciously "in on it" from the beginning. I could easily see Brooks faking illness somehow and Vicki then leaping on it for sympathy, completely embellishing Brooks needing an IV so Briana would soften toward Brooks. Given that Brooks has used this cancer con before, I personally believe he started this whole thing on his own, Vicki went for it hook, line and sinker, and by the time she started realizing what was going on (which may have been early on) she kept with it out of pride. I feel this is especially true given the revelation that Brooks kind of manipulated her into leaving Donn. I never knew that she left Donn for Brooks. It would make even more sense then that warped Vicki would do anything for this to work out - for her divorce to not have been in vain.

• Love 6

She is an unscrupulous bitch.

25 pounds of nutrients per day?  

It's more like  25 pounds of BS per day.

WTF is with that?  It's a 'juice' store.  Does the box they deliver with his juices weigh 25 pounds?  Is she confusing ounces with pounds?  Who knows.  After all, she did have a session with a median. 

• Love 5

As someone who has a juicer and Nutra Bullet, I agree with you about the health benefits of nutrients.  

I was questioning the 25 pounds per day statement.  That has to be about 4 gallons and I can't imagine anyone drinking that much in one day.

Ah gotcha. That had to have been a typo of some sort, right? That's a big exaggeration, even for Vicki. :-D
  • Love 3

This has been my take on it as well. I think this cancer-gate has been a perfect storm of all of Vicki's Achilles' Heels coming to bite her in the ass - her attachment to Brooks, her tendency to lie, her ego, her narcissism, all of it. Personally, I don't think the Ms. Terry/IV lie is necessarily an indication she was consciously "in on it" from the beginning. I could easily see Brooks faking illness somehow and Vicki then leaping on it for sympathy, completely embellishing Brooks needing an IV so Briana would soften toward Brooks. Given that Brooks has used this cancer con before, I personally believe he started this whole thing on his own, Vicki went for it hook, line and sinker, and by the time she started realizing what was going on (which may have been early on) she kept with it out of pride. I feel this is especially true given the revelation that Brooks kind of manipulated her into leaving Donn. I never knew that she left Donn for Brooks. It would make even more sense then that warped Vicki would do anything for this to work out - for her divorce to not have been in vain.

Vicki was cheating on her first husband with Donn, the woman has definitely developed a pattern.  I am not sure that Brooks manipulated Vicki into leaving Donn-he sure as hell didn't lure her away with greater riches.  As much as Vicki tries to play victim here-she had to have realized that divorcing Donn would have some financial consequences yet she decided to do so.  I can only guess that perhaps Brooks pitch a great sale about making Vicki, Bethenny Frankel rich with his guidance into cashing in on the RH fame.  I think he started to do that with the vodka line and got greedy.  Granted the woman  complained about her love tamk not being filled but seemed to have no problem with admitting to multiple affairs on television.   

Donn seemed to barely tolerate the RH stuff by his last season whereas Brooks seemed to really want the spotlight.  My guess is Donn probably had as much interest in her insurance business as he did the RH. 

Ah gotcha. That had to have been a typo of some sort, right? That's a big exaggeration, even for Vicki. :-D

I think Vicki is saying the amount of nutrients in a days worth of the juice is equivalent to that which is found in 25 lbs of fruit and vegetables.  Kind of like taking a Vitamin C tablet and reading it is equivalent to three glasses of orange juice.

• Love 3

Probably the same person that managed to shill life insurance in the same paragraph talking about her mother's death.   Heh. 

• Love 4

Vicki schilling the juice just hits me the wrong way, when my mom had stage 4 endometrial cancer one of my friends who distributes essential oils decided that was a good time to ask if I had considered trying to treat with essential oils (this was as I was announcing that she was going to be entering hospice care, she was not well enough for chemo, and there were no other treatment options). I politely declined, but I really wanted to cuss her out, I know she was just trying to help, but that was not the time to push your oils on me, and quite frankly I don't think I would consider using essential oils at all after that, I know it's not logical, but that's how it made me feel.

What I don't buy about Vickis claim is simply that Brooks had (allegedly) stage 3 cancer. I'm a nurse to I tend toward western medicine, but I can see the value in diet and other alternative treatments, but once you get to stage 3, while diet and other natural treatment methods can help (you know reduce you back down to stage 2, I'm looking at you Brooks) that tends to be the point where people require more aggressive treatment. No two experiences are the same, and I think changes in the diet can make you feel remarkably better, but for as advanced as Brooks claimed his cancer was... Juice probably isn't going to help too much... Although to be fair he does claim to be going through chemo at the same time... Most people I know who go through chemo can't stomach much of anything... But that's none of my business (insert Kermit the frog drinking tea here)

• Love 4

What I don't buy about Vickis claim is simply that Brooks had (allegedly) stage 3 cancer. I'm a nurse to I tend toward western medicine, but I can see the value in diet and other alternative treatments, but once you get to stage 3, while diet and other natural treatment methods can help (you know reduce you back down to stage 2, I'm looking at you Brooks) that tends to be the point where people require more aggressive treatment. No two experiences are the same, and I think changes in the diet can make you feel remarkably better, but for as advanced as Brooks claimed his cancer was... Juice probably isn't going to help too much... Although to be fair he does claim to be going through chemo at the same time... Most people I know who go through chemo can't stomach much of anything... But that's none of my business (insert Kermit the frog drinking tea here)

I'm pretty sure that Brook's claim.  Vicks was just reporting/repeating the info she got from him.   

I don't have any medical background at all but can a person really go from stage 3 to stage 2 ?  Crooks  should do some homework before his next scam.  And yes, I'm sure there will be another one, just hopefully not on my TV.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 1

I'm pretty sure that Brook's claim.  Vicks was just reporting/repeating the info she got from him.   

I don't have any medical background at all but can a person really go from stage 3 to stage 2 ?  Crooks  should do some homework before his next scam.  And yes, I'm sure there will be another one, just hopefully not on my TV.  

No, you can NOT go from stage 3 to stage 2. The E reporter/interviewer call him out on that and he tried to backpedal as fast as he could on that, going so far as to say his Dr.'s PA called him and told him that is NOT what they said. LOL Brooks is a LIAR through and through! LOL

• Love 5

When Vicki said "everything is finally coming together," I thought of Mr. Burns on the Simpsons, rubbing his hands together and telling Smithers that his diabolical plan to manipulate Briana and Ryan is nearly complete.

Haha! Love this ^^^ - it's "exxelleeent" !!

I think Vicki was in on it from the start as a way to shill Club Detox as a cancer cure and to have a storyline that garnered sympathy for both her and Brooks.

I don't think the other women should forgive her.

I hope that disgusting lying cow is gone next season. I cannot bear to watch her anymore. She's not even a "love to hate" character, I just hate her period.

• Love 9

WTF is with that?  It's a 'juice' store.  Does the box they deliver with his juices weigh 25 pounds?  Is she confusing ounces with pounds?  Who knows.  After all, she did have a session with a median. 

I think Vicki is saying the amount of nutrients in a days worth of the juice is equivalent to that which is found in 25 lbs of fruit and vegetables.  Kind of like taking a Vitamin C tablet and reading it is equivalent to three glasses of orange juice.

If that's what she meant, it's very misleading.  In order to get the nutrients found in 25 pounds of fruits and vegetables, wouldn't you have to start with 25 pounds of fruits and vegetables?   I could be wrong but it seems that it's either that or the "nutrients" are somehow added to the snake oil which means they're not natural.  

Obviously, I don't care enough to look on the website for the answer,  LOL

• Love 6

If that's what she meant, it's very misleading.  In order to get the nutrients found in 25 pounds of fruits and vegetables, wouldn't you have to start with 25 pounds of fruits and vegetables?   I could be wrong but it seems that it's either that or the "nutrients" are somehow added to the snake oil which means they're not natural.  

Obviously, I don't care enough to look on the website for the answer,  LOL

I did look at the website out of curiosity and I didn't see anything about poundage.  My gut feeling is that it's just Vicki being Vicki - not all that intelligent.  I could be wrong but how would that even make sense?  Who would say that it's comparable to a certain amount of pounds?  I didn't even see any nutrient information.  Just how certain juices 'helps' certain conditions.

• Love 2

One would think after be exposed for lying or covering up Vicki would stay far, far away from discussing health issues.  For the past month she has been the center of some pretty major accusations and has definitely suffered some major blows to her credibility. This past weekend she made a big deal of flying out to OKC to take care of Briana and her boys due to Briana having SURGERY.  Today she is tweeting the biopsy was negative for cancer.  I realize in medicine surgery has a broad term and can encompass a variety of procedures but why not just call it what it is-a biopsy?  This should be a huge wake up call to TPTB at Bravo-she will not change.  I guess the bigger clue would be within 36 hours she was in Arizona partying.  it is very difficult to take this woman seriously.

I think Andy and Bravo do deserve to the egg on their face for the poorly timed release of the Brooks interview.  I noticed Vicki claimed she had an interview with Mario Lopez on Friday but as of this evening it has not aired.  It makes me wonder if there was no new information to be gained from the interview or the story has run its course.  I can't help but think at this point anyone who interviews Vicki about this issue must feel like they need a shower after talking to her.

• Love 7

I can see them bringing Vicki back if they can find a way. But I can see the other women shutting her out of parties, ignoring her, refusing to film with her etc. Also, this season, because of the Brooks story and her mother dying, was all hers. She went Housewife Supernova. And when that happens all that's left is a black hole. I think she may be done.

Vicki will still probably be able to rely on Tamra for friendship and a semblance of a storyline, if only because of the fact that Tams has between little and nothing in the storyline dept. herself.

Quote:

quaintirene Nov 14 2015. 6:30 am "I can see them bringing Vicki back if they can find a way. But I can see the other women shutting her out of parties, ignoring her, refusing to film with her etc. Also, this season, because of the Brooks story and her mother dying, was all hers. She went Housewife Supernova. And when that happens all that's left is a black hole. I think she may be done."

If Heather ever gives it her all for a season will she be a "Champagne Supernova"? ;-D

late edit because I had quoted the wrong poster and I added the right one by Quaintirene.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 3

I did look at the website out of curiosity and I didn't see anything about poundage.  My gut feeling is that it's just Vicki being Vicki - not all that intelligent.  I could be wrong but how would that even make sense?  Who would say that it's comparable to a certain amount of pounds?  I didn't even see any nutrient information.  Just how certain juices 'helps' certain conditions.

A bit off-topic but back in the forties my nana, who lived in Glendale CA ran a raw juice business out of a shed in her back yard. She had silk screened glass bottles with her claims and booklets she passed out. It said things like; cures dandruff, sleeplessness, skin problems, gout and cancer. (yes, really) Not sure that was legal even then. California has always been the land of fruits, nuts and cancer curing juices. Vicki just found the newest version. To bad she's giving the juices a bad rep because my nana had great skin and hair and I'm also pretty sure she never had gout.
  • Love 13

Of course it doesn't make any sense.  That's why I questioned it.

Who would say it?  I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count.  LOL

• Love 3

So, if Vicki is invited back for next season, this is how I see it going.  Briana and Tamra will have lunch and Briana will talk to Tamra about Vicki being Stockholmed by Brooks.  Briana will have some small event that she's invited Tamra and Vicki to.  Briana will force, or Vicki and Tamra will have 'cause' to have a conversation.  They'll both be stand offish.  In the end, they'll come to some understanding to try again.  Tamra will have some event and invite Vicki....and of course, the other women.  It will be 'rocky' but Heather will cautiously come around.  Either Tamra or Heather will have a trip and invite Vicki.  And things will pretty much go back to normal for OC.  Heather will be cautious and Meg and Shannon and Vicki will bitch about one another.  Everything is back on track.  And then there's Jeana who would fit perfectly into the melding of all of this.  I don't know what Jeana's feelings are about coming back to the show but this seems like the perfect situation for her return. 

• Love 2

Of course it doesn't make any sense.  That's why I questioned it.

Who would say it?  I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count.  LOL

I probably shouldn't have directly replied to you.  I know you were questioning it and knew you knew the answer.....

• Love 4

So, if Vicki is invited back for next season, this is how I see it going.  Briana and Tamra will have lunch and Briana will talk to Tamra about Vicki being Stockholmed by Brooks.  Briana will have some small event that she's invited Tamra and Vicki to.  Briana will force, or Vicki and Tamra will have 'cause' to have a conversation.  They'll both be stand offish.  In the end, they'll come to some understanding to try again.  Tamra will have some event and invite Vicki....and of course, the other women.  It will be 'rocky' but Heather will cautiously come around.  Either Tamra or Heather will have a trip and invite Vicki.  And things will pretty much go back to normal for OC.  Heather will be cautious and Meg and Shannon and Vicki will bitch about one another.  Everything is back on track.  And then there's Jeana who would fit perfectly into the melding of all of this.  I don't know what Jeana's feelings are about coming back to the show but this seems like the perfect situation for her return. 

I think this is the way it will go as well.

However, on the one hand, I cannot imagine them messing with the cast that much, since the ratings were so good (great actually). It seems like, overwhelmingly, folks don't want Vicki back, yet I cannot imagine that those that sat through what was, IMHO, the most boring season ever, won't tune in to see how Vicki is treated by the others. How do the others react to her? I cannot stand her, and have never liked or been entertained by her since I first saw her, yet I love the idea of watching the others make her actually pay for her deeds. In partiular I have always hated how Heather lets her get away with her behavior. I would love to see Heather make a fool out of her (Tamra is too silly to actually have any credibility in making anyone else look the fool). Shannon as well would be fun to watch as she pokes actual fun at Vicki. I would watch this all day long.

On the other hand, despite the ratings, Vicki doesn't have now - and never has had - the fan base that some other HW's have. She doesn't have the fan base of a Teresa, or even the defenders that Brandi had. I'm not saying she doesn't have fans, I am sure that she does, she just doesn't have people who love her or have ever loved her, to the extend that others have had while managing to keep their HW gig when the larger public became disgusted by their behavior.  I remain convinced that the only reason Brandi is gone (I don't count the few small scenes she will have with Yo this season) is because she was attacking the other HW's so personally away from the show and their anger was real and loud and they refused to film with her to the point they probably refused to sign contracts if they had to film with her. Lisa in particular has the stroke with Bravo to make something like this happen because of her other show, no matter how much she tries to deny that she does. No way Bravo was going to pick Brandi over Lisa or Kyle and I am sure they knew that. I just don't see any of the HW's on this show having that kind of power with Bravo. Any one of them could walk away tomorrow and it wouldn't make that much difference since none of them are really that important to the overall show, because for the most part, they also don't have a huge fan base. They could all be replaced tomorrow. 

• Love 3

I think this is the way it will go as well.

However, on the one hand, I cannot imagine them messing with the cast that much, since the ratings were so good (great actually). It seems like, overwhelmingly, folks don't want Vicki back, yet I cannot imagine that those that sat through what was, IMHO, the most boring season ever, won't tune in to see how Vicki is treated by the others. How do the others react to her? I cannot stand her, and have never liked or been entertained by her since I first saw her, yet I love the idea of watching the others make her actually pay for her deeds. In partiular I have always hated how Heather lets her get away with her behavior. I would love to see Heather make a fool out of her (Tamra is too silly to actually have any credibility in making anyone else look the fool). Shannon as well would be fun to watch as she pokes actual fun at Vicki. I would watch this all day long.

On the other hand, despite the ratings, Vicki doesn't have now - and never has had - the fan base that some other HW's have. She doesn't have the fan base of a Teresa, or even the defenders that Brandi had. I'm not saying she doesn't have fans, I am sure that she does, she just doesn't have people who love her or have ever loved her, to the extend that others have had while managing to keep their HW gig when the larger public became disgusted by their behavior.

I agree. I think I wrote something similar earlier in one of the threads that Vicki doesn't have the fanbase that others have. When you think about it, it's very telling, because she's the one original housewife of the original franchise. She doesn't have the loyalty or level of interest that the others have. You'd think the OG of all would, but she's still around because she dug her nails in deep and vowed to never let go (see: 100 epi special). I always viewed the OC as the safety school of the housewives. She wouldn't have lasted this long on any of the other shows. She overplayed her hand this season, finally.

I'm one that isn't particularly interested in watching how the others react to her because it's always the same. First few episodes are all ,"I don't trust her" to "I'm being cautious" to "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually having fun with her" to "Woohoo! We're going to <insert exotic local>".

No thank you. Vicki was never a fun watch for me, unless she was getting what she deserved, like a football to the head. She is an insanely jealous, insecure, bitter, racist ("chinky chinky chinaman/no scratchy the woody/you look...ethnic") woman. If she is back and sad sack Briana moves to the OC? Ugh, nothing fun or interesting about that.

• Love 11

I have to admit I'm a fair weathered fan of sorts, I gave up on this show a couple of seasons ago (around the new heather/Lydia season) but happened to catch an episode by accident (I fell asleep watching below deck and woke up with rhoc on) it happened to be the conversation where Meghan and Shannon were talking to Tamra about why Brooks had shown her the PET scan, and I remembered hating Brooks, so I wanted to ride this one out, but I have no intention of watching another season, especially if Vicki remains on.

• Love 2

I voted that Vicki knew early on, but reading other posts, I probably should change my vote that she knew all along.

The other women should not forgive Vicki. What Vicki did was all kinds of wrong. I hope they are not forced to forgive her for the sake of the show. This is low, Teresa Guidice low.

I also want Vicki gone. Vicki adds nothing. She is mean to anyone who might be younger or prettier. She is always talking about lifting women up. I think she really means lift herself up and others be damned. I am tired of her screeching, her fake vomiting and general nastiness.

• Love 7

I feel like it's even lower than Teresa Giudice low, because Vicki threw her own daughter under the bus in an effort to protect Brooks.  Teresa would never, never sacrifice her daughters for the sake of anyone, including her husband.  

• Love 14

I probably shouldn't have directly replied to you.  I know you were questioning it and knew you knew the answer.....

That's OK.   I'm enjoying this thread.

As of this minute, there are 90 votes, 85 posts, 2,974 views and not a single gripe or snipe.  

HappyDance3k.gif

• Love 6

That's OK.   I'm enjoying this thread.

As of this minute, there are 90 votes, 85 posts, 2,974 views and not a single gripe or snipe.  

HappyDance3k.gif

Woohoo!! I love it. Feel like we are all in a "love in" session at Big Sur, healing away from the battery known as the OG of the OC. Nothing like commiserating over babbling Brooks being kicked off of our TV screens and welcoming in a new, shiny, whole orange-not squeezed- world of the OC without Brooks and Ickys dysfunction. Whew! We have become PTV family!

• Love 3

I really think Vicki has ran her cycle.  She has acted like a complete bigot (no examples needed, I'm sure), a total hypocrite (I can think of many examples but the way she judges other people's relationships & comments on them while at the same time, you need to keep your mouth shut about her man), & an entitled ass (Family Van, OG of the OC... the list is endless).  Not to mention she was there to co-sign the entire Naked Wasted incident with Tamra.  But having her name associated with fake cancer is scraping the bottom of the barrel.  Vicki has bitched over the years about deserving respect & deserving to be treated like she is something special, but she always leaves out the biggest part of deserving & that it is earned.  Congratulations Vicki, you are a special kind of asshole, who deserves everything she is getting because she finally earned it!!

• Love 17

At some point Bravo needed to put a cork in the VIcki/Brooks situation. Allowing Vicki to be taped stoned out of her mind on Xanax and have six weeks to come up with more stories and explanations is starting to smell like a two week old fish in the ventilation system.  Now they need to bring Heather, Shannon, Tamra and Meghan on and weigh in on what transpires during the interview.  Then call it a day.  This is eerily familiar of the way Felon Teresa was treated.  I want to watch them celebrate their lives and entertain me in the process not dig their way out of hole they dug for themselves. 

• Love 4

What can she possibly say?   She has lied a hundred different ways, sometimes without even taking a breath in between lies.

The latest?  She is now saying she blames the show because they threatened to fire her?  Vicki, it doesn't work ......you started lying well before filming.  Or maybe that is WHY she was lying well before filming, so the contract would be offered.  Either way, its still reprehensible and will not fix anything.

There is no coming back from this.    She is not capable of telling the truth.

• Love 10

Seriously, if I were Vicki, I would be lying low right now, letting it all settle, seeing what everyone is saying and getting all my ducks in a row for the spin doctoring I would be doing next season. She and Brooks keep frantically trying to cover for themselves and it only creates more inconsistencies for them to then have to cover.

• Love 2

What can she possibly say?   She has lied a hundred different ways, sometimes without even taking a breath in between lies.

The latest?  She is now saying she blames the show because they threatened to fire her?  Vicki, it doesn't work ......you started lying well before filming.  Or maybe that is WHY she was lying well before filming, so the contract would be offered.  Either way, its still reprehensible and will not fix anything.

There is no coming back from this.    She is not capable of telling the truth.

But she didn't lie on purpose.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/did-vicki-gunvalson-lie-about-brooks-cancer-real-housewives-orange-county-reunion

According to the schedule for WWHL on Bravo's website, there's a One-on-One with Vicki airing on Monday.

She's in Damage Control Mode, and probably will be for some time.  She needs to talk to Brian Williams to get some pointers on how to stay on the air.

• Love 2

But she didn't lie on purpose.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/did-vicki-gunvalson-lie-about-brooks-cancer-real-housewives-orange-county-reunion

She's in Damage Control Mode, and probably will be for some time.  She needs to talk to Brian Williams to get some pointers on how to stay on the air.

LOL        I think that is great advice for Vicki.         Fabricate: the word Vicki uses instead of LIE      Dictionaries are all changing their illustrations , next to the word liar will be a picture of Vicki.

• Love 5

Polls typically have a closing date.  That's something Zoeysmom and I didn't discuss when this poll went up.  There are 106 votes and I doubt there will be many more than that so It should probably be closed soon (or now).  However, since all three of the reunion threads are still locked, I'm not sure I should do that.    This thread is a fun read.  

If I close the poll, will people stop posting here?

Any thoughts?

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2

Is anyone planning to watch this? I'm not, I refuse to give them my viewership.

OK.  I'm very quietly putting my hand up.  I knows it's wrong but maybe, just maybe, Andy will make Vicki squirm a little bit and I'll enjoy it.

Polls typically have a closing date.  That's something Zoeysmom and I didn't discuss when this poll went up.  There are 106 votes and I doubt there will be many more than that so It should probably be closed soon (or now).  However, since all three of the reunion threads are still locked, I'm not sure I should do that.    This thread is a fun read.  

If I close the poll, will people stop posting here?

Any thoughts?

Keep it open until BH starts.  I need somewhere to come and chat with you guys :)

• Love 9

OK. I'm very quietly putting my hand up. I knows it's wrong but maybe, just maybe, Andy will make Vicki squirm a little bit and I'll enjoy it

No judgement from me! Someone has to take it for the team ;-)

I've just reached my limit with Vicki in general and definitely with the Brooks not-cancer fiasco. So, I'm sitting this one out. I'm not so secretly hoping that the ratings will be low to send a message to Bravo and Andy.

• Love 2

I will watch Vicki on WWHL, mostly because I want to gauge how Andy handles Vicki... if he uses kids gloves then she will more than likely be back next season.  Not the most scientific way to go about it, I know.

The last time I refused to watch someone anymore it was when Andy had Jill Zarin (who I found repulsive for exaggerating the severity of Bawby's throat surgery... ear to ear!! But at least it was real) & she made a total ass of herself.  I won't make that mistake again, I will be enjoying it with a tequila sunrise & popcorn.

• Love 6