Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki: Conspirator, Liar or Victim?

• Start Topic

POLL OPEN

201 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Polls typically have a closing date.  That's something Zoeysmom and I didn't discuss when this poll went up.  There are 106 votes and I doubt there will be many more than that so It should probably be closed soon (or now).  However, since all three of the reunion threads are still locked, I'm not sure I should do that.    This thread is a fun read.  

If I close the poll, will people stop posting here?

Any thoughts?

I think it should stay open because there is yet another Vicki interview.  This thread seems to attract the most recent Vicki movements and between now and Season 11 there may be plenty of juicy news that may even cause people to change their vote or attract new posters.  Just my thoughts.  Season 11 will probably start filming in January or February.

• Love 7

I think it should stay open because there is yet another Vicki interview.  This thread seems to attract the most recent Vicki movements and between now and Season 11 there may be plenty of juicy news that may even cause people to change their vote or attract new posters.  Just my thoughts.  Season 11 will probably start filming in January or February.

That makes sense.

It's your poll so you get to make the final decision and I like the idea.

• Love 6

Maybe I have seen too many episodes but I am at a loss over the missed visit to Dr. Kaneely's office.  First in order for Bravo to film they would have had to have had the permission of the doctor's office and signed waivers.  Production would have cleared the date with the doctor's office.  I believe Brooks told Andy-production had the wrong date.  Second from previous RH production assistants send out filming schedules to those who are going to be filmed.  So Brooks would have had to have known the date be it right or wrong from production. If it were the wrong date one would think Brooks would notify production.  Third I would think living and being in a relationship with Vicki she would have known when they were filming Brooks going to the doctor and I would think they would shoot her going with him.  These are the little things Andy won't ask because of the fourth wall but I do think they should have started registering with Vicki. 

Early on there was noise about Brooks not having the records to go to Dr. Kaneely's office.  I don't know if this alleged visit was scheduled before or after the season started filming.  It kind of sounded like it was scheduled after the Tahiti trip but before Vicki went to OKC.

• Love 3

I'm pretty sure even if you close the poll the thread will stay open, but I agree if there's another Vicki interview that you may as well keep the poll open until after that since in theory some people may change their minds.

• Love 3

Vicki always knew, just as Brooks knew she knew and Andy the giant Dickhead, knew that they both knew...who is zooming who?

Nobody.  These shows have grown old and stale.

From the Jersey gangsters to the NYC/QVC wannabes with the Vodka, purses, yummy crappola, wine and desserts,

They used to be so fun but they just are not anymore.  And. Big Sad Sigh.  Will Not Be Again.

Bravo should have a new show that proposes a "new show" theme each week and lets viewers vote on what will be produced for next season.

Vicki or No Vicki - the HW shows are dead - small sad voice - sigh.

• Love 6

I'm so tired of this stupid storyline. So tired of hearing the words "Does Brooks have cancer?" They are clearly just trying to milk this for all its worth. Like after it was revealed Brooks fabricated medical records and his special was basically all a lie, it's like they needed to get Vicki's reaction to it all and once again try to find out the truth. God, enough with these people and their stupid storyline already. Nobody believes this guy has cancer. At this point they are just banking on the airtime and advertisers.

• Love 8

To me, this interview is nothing more than a counter balance to Heather Podcast wherein the other ladies pretty much said they were not terribly interested in filming with Vicki and expressed their disdain for Vicki continually try to garner sympathy by claiming the others had not supported her.  So I view tonight as Vicki literally singing for her supper (next season).  If she can sell she was TOTALLY innocent and get a majority of viewers to subscribe to her latest declarations then she probably has a chance of a redemption arc next season.

If all we are getting is another nonsensical plea of poor Vicki and her daughter's offensive assertion of Stockholm Syndrome it is time for producers to turn the channel on the OG of the OC.  There really isn't such a syndrome of a married person chasing around the country after a man with  compromised morals because he introduced you to Bleu Cheese Martinis and sent you greeting cards.  It just shows a total lack of control and lust on Vicki's part.  She asked, begged and pleaded with the others to accept and support her choice with Brooks.  Now it seems she wishes she would have heeded their warnings but not because she in effect called them liars but it would have spared her the well deserved humiliation and fall out she is now receiving for being a fame hog.  In  the words of Bethenny Frankel, "pigs get fat,  hogs get slaughtered."

• Love 11

She told Andy that Brooks may have faked his illness by ingesting eye drops!  She has no proof of that -- she's just throwing it out there to make sure everyone now knows that he supposedly duped her from the beginning.

http://stoopidhousewives.com/2015/11/23/vicki-says-brooksayers-drinks-eye-drops-to-fake-chemo-sickness-rhoc

I noticed she made it all about the time and money she spent on "sick" Brooks.  I thought she didn't spend time with him and she was a bad girlfriend.  Pick a lane.

• Love 8

I find it extremely hard to believe that someone would purposely ingest eye drops (AKA Poison) in an effort to fake cancer or any other illness.  Even Brooks is not that stupid.  There are reports of people putting drops in someone else's food or drink to give them diarrhea or worse, and they ended up under arrest after their victims were hospitalized.  I'm guessing Vicki initially lied about his vomiting, etc., and is now suggesting he actually made himself sick enough to vomit in her presence.

http://www.isciencetimes.com/articles/4671/20130311/visine-poisoning-shayne-carpenter-arrested-symptoms.htm

• Love 6

I still maintain she lied about everything, mostly in cahoots with Brooks and sometimes on her own.    So, the eye drops is just one more lie.   Or Brooks threw up because Vicki is a vomit inducing type of person.

I am planning on watching, but I will not watch her on another season of RHOC.    

I maybe should not watch and catch a repeat after today, being jammed in the elbow by someone in the grocery check out line and numerous calls to ignorant fools at my health insurance.   So, I am in a foul mood and do not want to Elvis Presley/Robert Goulet my tv set.     

• Love 7

I find it extremely hard to believe that someone would purposely ingest eye drops (AKA Poison) in an effort to fake cancer or any other illness.  Even Brooks is not that stupid.  There are reports of people putting drops in someone else's food or drink to give them diarrhea or worse, and they ended up under arrest after their victims were hospitalized.  I'm guessing Vicki initially lied about his vomiting, etc., and is now suggesting he actually made himself sick enough to vomit in her presence.

http://www.isciencetimes.com/articles/4671/20130311/visine-poisoning-shayne-carpenter-arrested-symptoms.htm

I can't decide if Vicki's point of reference for eye drop induced illness is from the Wedding Crashers or if her genius daughter offered up the explanation. Innocent people do not try and offer up explanations for others.

I find it laughable Vicki thought there was some grand plan by Brooks.  If that were the case I would expect better looking forgeries from Brooks.  He is just the laziest conman ever. 

• Love 7

Sigh, I hate to admit it, but I'll watch Vicks with Satan Andy tonite.  Not because I'm interested in any of this tiresome Crooks shit -- cuz I'm not (says rolling eyes).  But let's just see how desperate ole Vicks is gonna spin this shit now.  If she loses her place on the show, then she'll have to totally depend on selling life insurance again.  Uh-oh.  So we know Vicks is pretty darn motivated to keep her place on the show.  Her prob is nobody in the cast wants to hang with her & she's steeped in the same miles-high piles/mountains of bullshit that got Gretchie-poo fired.  

So let's see how she fares with Satan Andy.  Can Vicks save herself?  Me thinks not.

• Love 2

Sigh, I hate to admit it, but I'll watch Vicks with Satan Andy tonite. Not because I'm interested in any of this tiresome Crooks shit -- cuz I'm not (says rolling eyes). But let's just see how desperate ole Vicks is gonna spin this shit now. If she loses her place on the show, then she'll have to totally depend on selling life insurance again. Uh-oh. So we know Vicks is pretty darn motivated to keep her place on the show. Her prob is nobody in the cast wants to hang with her & she's steeped in the same miles-high piles/mountains of bullshit that got Gretchie-poo fired.

So let's see how she fares with Satan Andy. Can Vicks save herself? Me thinks not.

Pour water on Andy or Vicki and they might melt like the Wicked Witch in the Wizard of Oz.

• Love 3

Well after that It is clear that Andy wants to bring Vicki back next season for redemption arch.

I for one will not be back if she and her sourpuss daughter will be.

I am not changing my original vote or thoughts on this topic.

Be gone Vicki your orange has left the building.

• Love 10

I watched the one-on-one interview with Vicki and Andy Cohen tonight. I must say that Vicki looks like she's had some work done to her face and it was a good job. Her skin and shape of her face and even her eyes looked like she had something done to them.

• Love 4

Well after that It is clear that Andy wants to bring Vicki back next season for redemption arch.

I for one will not be back if she and her sourpuss daughter will be.

I am not changing my original vote or thoughts on this topic.

Be gone Vicki your orange has left the building.

I think they brought Danielle on WWHL a time or two before the canned her.  I guess Vicki's pitch is she will be back with Donn.  Another loser who takes the paycheck and bitches the whole time about having to film.  Please let her be gone.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2

I think they brought Danielle on WWHL a time or two before the canned her.  I guess Vicki's pitch is she will be back with Donn.  Another loser who takes the paycheck and bitches the whole time about having to film.  Please let he be gone.

Yep, trying to work the angle of being such a victim of a con man who ripped her family away from her and now her "family" is coming back together, isn't it just super wonderful!

NOPE!

• Love 9

Pretty easy to see right away what this was about.  More manipulations from Satan Andy -- setting Vicks up for a new storyline & distancing herself from Crooks, while keeping up with the denials that she never knew & still doesn't know whether he had cancer.  Problem here for me, Satan Andy, is that I'm done with her.  I don't believe anything she says when it comes to Crooks.

I suspect Satan Andy thinks if Vicks goes back to being the old Vicks (without Crooks), she can salvage herself & go back & blend into the show seamlessly.  Doesn't work for me.  Eh, I guess it doesn't matter.  Obviously this is the strategy Satan Andy is taking, so expect Vicks to be back next season.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 5

Not another sketchy storyline! To keep her rotten orange, Vicki is now dangling a Don story arc in front of Bravo's producers & Andy to keep her million dollar pay check. She's creating a Florida family comeback for Thanksgiving as proof of her potential!!!

The only problem is the audience and cast members don't see her as entitled to jumping back in the HW saddle and hopefully Don will reject her latest scheme.

Edited by talula
  • Love 9

Where I'm at with Vicki is her complete lack of character in so many areas combined also with lacking any charm to combat it. I might be able to overlook some things otherwise but as it stands I'm done in the same way I am with KR and her sidekick BG. Let them all be "friends of" to finish out any story and then b-bye.

• Love 8

Vicki, Vicki, Vicki.  Always the victim and always about what you 'needed' from the other women.  You're so pathetic.  You talk about your love tank needing to be filled.  I get it.  It's not about 'love' from a man.  It's about your need for love.....period.....from everyone.

She regrets divorcing Donn....again.  But supposedly he had someone on the side for years.  Desperate. 

And so now, she didn't break up with Brooks because of filming.  But yet on the reunion she said he broke up with her and she wouldn't have broken up with him at the time he decided to do so.  Why?

And once again, she puts down women with the I needed a wife.  She liked that Brooks picked up her dry cleaning, go grocery shopping and put gas in her car.  Um, Vicks, lots of 'Guys'  do that.  God, she annoys me with stereotyping.  I know.  She works.

And of course the apologizes to the other women come with the asterisk -  what about ME?

She'll be back next season.

• Love 9

In this interview, Vicki is talking like she still thinks Brooks had/ has cancer.  She talks about when he first had chemo, his second chemo treatment, his symptoms, without saying the sort of disclaimers that would make it clear that she no longer believes in the reality of those events.  She doesn't say things like "when he went in for what he led me to believe was his first chemo treatment," she says "when he had his first chemo treatment."  Andy is enabling her denial by not challenging her.  She is really sick.  Pathetic that she is now, after being dumped by Brooks, touting Donn for being an awesome husband.  Desperate much?  

Edited by OhGromit
  • Love 10

Noticed instead of her normal tight, white titty exposing dress Vicki had on a church dress.  Everything was covered up, I half expected to see one of Phaedra's prayer cloths over Vicki's knees LOL.

Vicki didn't do anything to change my mind... I still think Brooks used the cancer "diagnosis" to get into Vicki's house & I don't think it took much convincing because that is where Vicki wanted him, since she can't live without a man.  One thing is for certain, there is no way in HELL she was defending Brooks to her cast mates as vigorously as she was then going home & questioning him like she claims.

I also call bullshit on her being afraid he will spill her SSN as to why she is scared of Brooks.  If Brooks is smart he will just slither away & never be heard from again.

• Love 11

I think she always knew and all these stories and interviews are an agreed upon set up between her and Brooks (maybe even Bravo) to help her save face which ruined a while ago with too much plastic surgery. I'll bet Brooks is on the payroll in agreement for being portrayed as a leech because people were already 85% there.

Edited by Forcereals
  • Love 6

Forgot to add, Vicki looked the best she has looked....probably ever.  No ridiculous cleavage.  The dress (as least in a sitting position) looked very nice.  Her hair looked shiny and conditioned with a flattering cut.  I don't know if she has had additional work done but it looked good.  And it seemed that she didn't go too overboard with the makeup.  Notice I said not too overboard.  It's too bad she measures her own happiness on having a 'man'.  No matter what she says about 'work' and how freaking successful she is, it's all about having a man.  Her 'man'.

• Love 8

I noticed the "Church" dress too, guess her publicist bought it. So much unlike her that it screamed "I have changed!" ( well for purposes of gaining sympathy.

Putting everything down to being afraid of being alone -woman get some real therapy.

She tried to say she would get back with Don, but then said Crooks treated her the best, or something like that. Of course, the "love" was all about catering to her.

Her "apologies" we're ridiculous. While I hate Tamra, that apology was all about Vicki's neediness - continue to love me, you have made mistakes too, etc. listening to Gretchen's statement about her boyfriend actually dying causes Vicki to start crying about how difficult things have been for her??

But yeah, she will be back. Andy let her bullshit go.

• Love 9

So tire of hearing about these liars and cheaters.  Icky should be fired from the show.  I hope she and Crooks are hit with lawsuits - for fraud - as well as for defamation from those innocent people they involved in this scam.

She is now saying she should have never divorced Donn.  SMH, considering how horribly she always treated him.

Edited by escape
  • Love 9

The commiseration from Andy about how this saga was ultimately attributable to loneliness and a desire for love in an effort to drum up sympathy for the Vickster was ludicrous. She's every bit as frightening as Kim Richards vis-a-vis the mild psychosis of believing that her cast mates should have corralled around her with assurances that "it doesn't matter if Brooks is lying because we still support you." The writing is on the wall and has been for a while: Tamra's only question when directed by production to champion Vicki's mendacity will be, "how hard do you want me to work at mustering some moisture in my crying scenes"; Heather won't let Vicki's inclusion in the new season deter her from having a platform to advertise her new house and product lines; and Meghan isn't invested enough in the Gunvalson-Wolfsmith idiocy to pass up her fledgling reality career. I'm vaguely curious how the Bellinos feel about Vicki involving them in this carnival. Probably delighted if it avails them of an opportunity to return to the show.

• Love 6

As promised Shannon did a video on her Facebook.  If you listen turn the volume down she is quite livid.  First lie is Vicki texted her and drew her in on September 9th, not late September or October.  She then breaks down the interview.  David chimed in at the end that he won't be buying insurance from her and Shannon told him not to say that.  Shannon claims she has lots of texts from Vicki.  Bottom line Shannon was offended and not buying Vicki's bucket of bull.

• Love 9

I skipped half the season itself, so I quite enjoyed that interview.  It did set Vicki up for a story next year, one of redemption and love and whatnot.  But Andy had to circle back to reinforce the "you're just lonely" point, and I'm not quite sure Vicki did enough to make that feel real.  There was far too much restraint.  Though I do admire how she sticks to being the victim, even through apologies.  That's a skill.

• Love 5

Vicki is a self made victim of her own life choices. She knew Brooks didn't have cancer but chose instead to continue to film with him till the end of the season because she'd be "embarrassed" to have another relationship with a man end on the TV screen??? Meanwhile she's more than happy to burn bridges with everyone of her co-workers to back up and embellish Brooks' cancer lies??? She never said her behavior toward them embarrassed her.

There's a whole lot to be embarrassed about: like paying a man to stay with you to begin with, knowingly allowing the sack of shit to talk to and about your daughter in an offensive way, treating Shannon like the worst human being ever for questioning your scam, asking Tamra to fight your battle with the other HWs, a battle you knew was false. Then heaping criticism galore on Meghan and Jim's 4-month old marriage to try to deflect your lies. In addition, lying to Briana and Shannon about Terry's involvement in Brooks' fake chemo symptoms.

Empress Vicki wears no cloths, we can clearly see her for who she truly is this season. A woman who is willing to loose all humanity for a man who obsessively seduces and deceives women, a lothario. Breaking up with Brooks on RHOC would have been a triumphant storyline rather than the embellishment of lies about a guy faking cancer that we were shown.

Does Vicki deserve another Bravo million dollar salary to entertain us? I don't think so Andy Cohen, I've seen enough of this rotten orange to know the audience and cast should not be subjected to her again. She made her bed now let her luxuriate in it.

Edited by talula
  • Love 9

I think she mentioned losing 40 pounds

She was responding to a comment about Brooks, saying that he had lost 42 pounds.

Yes, I watched this mess, between dial twisting another show, and what I noticed most was her face--way the hell too much work done there, immobile, frozen and rivaling Laurie in it's lack of humanity. I get that no one wants to look like the crypt keeper or get old but when as much works as Vicki has had done is this apparent it strikes me as a pathetic attempt to either deny the reality of their own aging or a serious hatred of themselves as they really are.

And yes, yet again there was no addressing her fallback strategy of calling out anyone who has her cornered as 'pathetic', despicable', 'disgusting', asking 'who does that?' or just walking away so as to not have to respond.

I realize that all production and Andy give a rats ass about are ratings but this mess has jumped the shark. I also get that the other castmates just want to cash fat checks but there may be limits, even for this crew. Maybe.

• Love 6

I'm wondering how the ratings were with this mess. Hoping they were bad. I stayed true to my word, I did not watch a second of it and I won't catch it on demand. Based on the comments here, sounds like I didn't miss anything.

I saw a picture of Andy and Vicki. What a phony, I see what you're doing there, with your "demure" Chanel dress. Nope. Not working on me! You're still trash and scum, woman.

I don't think she looked good in the interview, at all (based on the picture I saw). Andy had an, "Aw, let's give Vicki a chance" look. Nope!

• Love 4

As promised Shannon did a video on her Facebook.  If you listen turn the volume down she is quite livid.  First lie is Vicki texted her and drew her in on September 9th, not late September or October.  She then breaks down the interview.  David chimed in at the end that he won't be buying insurance from her and Shannon told him not to say that.  Shannon claims she has lots of texts from Vicki.  Bottom line Shannon was offended and not buying Vicki's bucket of bull.

Did Shannon say anything about Vicki's Terry/IV lie? Vicki only admits to telling Briana that lie and claims Briana "misunderstood" what she said. Vicki has never addressed Shannon's claim that she said the same thing to her around the same time Briana "misunderstood" and I wish Andy would have asked her that.

• Love 8

Her interview just cemented my belief she knew all along.

The last question, which I cannot remember how it was worded, but to the effect of how does Vicki feel about being involved in lying about cancer?   

It just flew past her brain. She had absolutely no idea what Andy meant.  She answered something about herself, always about herself.

She is a cruel ugly and ignorant creep and I will not watch the show anymore if she returns.

Hopefully she will choke on a stuffed olive.  

• Love 9

The most enjoyable thing to come out of this one on one with Andy & Vicki was listening to Shannon's facebook video rebuttal & how she called the interview weak with no hard questions & a joke.... I just can't stop giggling about it because in all her outrage, Shannon is calling Andy's interviews exactly what they are... a big fat joke!  I wonder how Andy is gonna feel about that?  It probably won't go well since Shannon just won me over & became my favorite HW!

• Love 10

Granted I had a dog's butt blocking the TV for the majority of this riveting interview, so I may have misunderstood, but when Andy questioned Vicki's own story of sitting in the Waiting Room while Brooks was getting chemo, did she say she was actually waiting in her car until he called her to say he was ready to leave and then they waited in some other room until the nurse left and they could sneak out?  

I don't care how nice your car is, a Parking Lot is not a Waiting Room...

• Love 10

The most enjoyable thing to come out of this one on one with Andy & Vicki was listening to Shannon's facebook video rebuttal & how she called the interview weak with no hard questions & a joke.... I just can't stop giggling about it because in all her outrage, Shannon is calling Andy's interviews exactly what they are... a big fat joke!  I wonder how Andy is gonna feel about that?  It probably won't go well since Shannon just won me over & became my favorite HW!

I watched it too and I think Shannon while wacky is honest, which is a rare quality in a HW.     I admire her for speaking out about how this crossed the line.

I liked that David also mentioned Vicki's business.   

• Love 9

Did Shannon say anything about Vicki's Terry/IV lie? Vicki only admits to telling Briana that lie and claims Briana "misunderstood" what she said. Vicki has never addressed Shannon's claim that she said the same thing to her around the same time Briana "misunderstood" and I wish Andy would have asked her that.

She did and blew a big hole in Vicki's fall back of it was off camera.

• Love 5