Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, aussieinsydney said:

I just can't be on board with this Finn might be Luna's father theory.

It means he slept with his aunt. HIS AUNT, PEOPLE!!  And his cousin could be his daughter? NO! 🤢

Since Finn doesn't seem to remember anything, the assumption is that, if it happened, he was severely drunk or on something. Maybe Poppy was already popping "mints" back then, and he got Luna-ed. 

It would certainly explain why Li hates Poppy so much. That level of hatred didn't make sense when we were told it was basically because Poppy had an affair while working at the hospital. 

• Like 12
5 hours ago, Peppermint said:

Keep calm, folks, Poppy and Finn didn't exactly blaze any trails here....😲

The thing is, I’d really, really like the show to stop walking down this well worn path. It’s gross and ridiculous in a city the size of Los Angeles.

Brooke and Thomas never boinked.

Hopefully Poppy and Finn never boinked. Yuck.

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 3
8 hours ago, aussieinsydney said:

I just can't be on board with this Finn might be Luna's father theory.

It means he slept with his aunt. HIS AUNT, PEOPLE!!  And his cousin could be his daughter? NO! 🤢

If Wyatt could sleep with his brother's mother (Will, Katie) and that's only one questionable pairing on this show, then Finn, who is not biologically related to Li or Poppy, could have slept with Poppy, resulting in Luna.

6 hours ago, Peppermint said:

And Brooke slept with her son-in-law, HER DAUGHTER'S HUSBAND !! And Brooke's daughter by Deacon is her other daughter's ....stepchild / half-sister ??

Keep calm, folks, Poppy and Finn didn't exactly blaze any trails here....😲

Bonus points to Brooke and Taylor for sleeping with each others sons.

I just posted as such regarding inappropriate relationships being nothing new for this show, but only Taylor holds the distinction of shagging her daughter's first love and Brooke's son, Rick. Brooke did not sleep with Thomas on Boinkberry Island. He tried to lie and say they did (which if they had, it would have been under the influence of apparently hallucinogenic berries) but later confessed, it was all a lie to get Granny Stephanie's shares of FC. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

My…issue with Finn being Luna’s bio dad is the age thing. I know the actor is 38, but how old is Finn? Luna is 20-21? He would have to be 17-19, depending on the character’s age, and that just gives me the heebie jeebies. If he’s younger, then that’s worse and give me shades of the Mary Kay Letourneau case.

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 1

Y’all win. There is actually something worse than Finn fathering Luna. That would be a refreshing twist at this point. Good god, show. What the fuck?

I really missed Steffy and Taylor having their little two minute hate sessions about Brooke and Hope. Not. Somehow Hope is now the bad guy. Honestly, wtf is the point of any of this because Steffy’s bullshit is always swept under the rug and Hope is never allowed to throw Steffy’s hubby fucking in her face. It’s not even a rivalry because Steffy comes out on top 100% of the time. And Finn - scolding Hope like she’s a badly behaved child ain’t it. What a self-righteous knob.

Nice to see Taylor wasn’t able to scrape up any dignity while she was gone. Her discovery of age-reversal technology could put Forrester over the top though.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Um, I didn’t see that Luna kiss coming. 15 minutes prior, she was calling him “Dad” & in a matter of minutes, she kisses him & acts all seductive? Gross.

Taylor & Steffy look like sorority sisters, not mother & daughter. RB has gorgeous skin, I’m already jealous of her. 

Steffy is far madder about a kiss than she expected Hope to be during Hopequinn night, which required her 2nd in-utero paternity swab.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

If Wyatt could sleep with his brother's mother (Will, Katie) and that's only one questionable pairing on this show, then Finn, who is not biologically related to Li or Poppy, could have slept with Poppy, resulting in Luna.

Totally different. He saw Poppy as an aunt growing up.

• Like 6
18 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Totally different. He saw Poppy as an aunt growing up.

Wyatt did view Katie as his stepmother as did Liam.

Elsewhere, Bridget saw Ridge as her father growing up. He was even believed to have been her father for several years. He changed her diapers, read her bedtime stories, she called him "Daddy" and yet fast forward to them swapping spit not once but twice.

image.png.5bf846fb113d16c5c15db9fc85b910bd.pngridge-bridget-finnigan-moss-am.jpg?fit=1

So how someone saw someone growing up means nothing on this show. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 2
11 hours ago, smartyshorts said:

Everyone who mentions how Poppy kept Luna's possible paternity a secret for ALL THESE YEARS needs to go talk to Liam and Wyatt. Neither one of their mothers was particularly well off but both kept their son's paternity a secret until they were WELL into adulthood.  Will is the only offspring Bill has known since his birth.

It's stuff like this that shows how much contempt the writers have towards B&B viewers.  You'd think someone - least of all Poppy, if she knows the background to how long it took for Bill to find out about Liam & Wyatt - would point out how this isn't the first time it happened with Bill.  

• Like 11

Could Finn be Luna's father?

Finn is 37, Poppy is 45 and Luna is 22, which means that Finn would have been 15-years old, and Poppy, his adoptive mother's sister, would have been 23, at the time he would need to have had sex with Poppy to have fathered Luna - I guess it could have happened, and it's kind of delicious to imagine the 3 megaton explosion if Principessa Stephania ever found out.

• Like 5

Katie will be doing a snoopy dance since Bill is not Luna’s father.  So it boiled down to Li faking the test to make Bill Luna’s father, but why?  Also, why did Li come to visit Poppy at the jail.  

Poppy is an afterthought since Katie has renewed her interest in Bill.  Maybe that will not come to pass because Luna seems to be interested in Bill unless that kiss is just a kiss. Can someone say sugar daddy and will RJ get kicked to the curb for ratting out Poppy and breaking Luna’s confidence?  

Shouldn’t Finn be talking in a higher voice since he has no balls.  It was just a kiss but Stuffy will go to war disregarding she fucked Liam while with Hope. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

Of all times for nosey Katie to not come barging in the front door unannounced. Good lord! I think Don Diamont didn’t even want to the kissing scene. He didn’t even open his mouth. LOL!!!!

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 8

I'll say one thing about B&B..they have mad weekend cliffhanger skills.  Y&R desperately needs to take notes. 

I did not see that coming until Luna called Bill "beautiful".  I thought Bill was going to say, well Luna, I was going to adopt you anyway, so I'll still adopt you and you'll be my daughter.   And then this!!!  Holy crap.  I'm guessing Luna has DID or something? 

• Like 13
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

On 8/15/2024 at 3:25 PM, NinjaPenguins said:

Obviously Hope should not have kissed Finn, but does Finn really need to launch a shitstorm over a dumb, drunk kiss? I don’t want to listen to Steffy get all self-righteous when she’s never told Finn about Liam kissing her twice. Ugh.

This and this. I could see him being like, Hope we can't be friends anymore, but his reaction was way over the top. And didn't he meet Steffy when she was a drug addict herself (for about three days), so he should have been able to recognize someone being inebriated and acting foolish. 

On 8/15/2024 at 9:55 PM, KerleyQ said:

Speaking of that, Steffy brought up how Poppy lived with Finn and his parents for a while, so I think we're back to Finn being the father. 

Which means that Luna is Sheila's granddaughter. And because it skips a generation, Luna is the bad seed. That face she made! And after kissing $Bill! Freaked me the fuck out. That was scary.

• Like 11
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Js Nana said:

Could Finn be Luna's father?

Finn is 37, Poppy is 45 and Luna is 22, which means that Finn would have been 15-years old, and Poppy, his adoptive mother's sister, would have been 23, at the time he would need to have had sex with Poppy to have fathered Luna - I guess it could have happened, and it's kind of delicious to imagine the 3 megaton explosion if Principessa Stephania ever found out.

Where did you find info on Finn's age, because I was just looking for some established age for him and couldn't find anything.  

Earlier this year, though, he talked about how Poppy lived with his family for a while right around when he was starting college, and then Luna was born almost a year later. That would put him around 17-18 (at least) years older than Luna, not 15. 

Dammit, why couldn't Katie have walked in when Luna was kissing Bill?  I would have laughed my ass of if she walked in there all smug and ready to demand the results of the paternity test, only to catch that happening. 

I cannot wait for Finn to find out that Liam kissed Steffy and she never told him. That's where this is going, right? After he's been all morally righteous about what a betrayal it would be to his marriage to not tell Steffy Hope kissed him, he has to eventually find out that she does not share the same moral code, right? 

And, God, all Steffy does, apparently, is bitch to her mother about Hope?  Maybe I've judged Taylor to harshly for staying away.  

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

That face she made! And after kissing $Bill! Freaked me the fuck out. That was scary

I was also freaked the fuck out. Reminded me of the Joker but somehow worse.

8 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

I cannot wait for Finn to find out that Liam kissed Steffy and she never told him. That's where this is going, right?

The fact that Hope was obviously drunk isn’t even being said out loud. Like, why show us Hope constantly grabbing a new glass of champagne every five minutes and doing that happy giggling tipsy thing if none of it comes into play? I know your question is rhetorical, but damn. The show should be going full steam ahead into revealing Liam kissed Steffy, but that might be dramatic. It’s much more important to prop the asshole. As a viewer, I hate being gaslighted. Don’t show me something on screen and then act like it never happened or the opposite happened. It’s like when Steffy insisted Hope convinced Finn to stay at Sheila’s wedding, when nothing of the sort happened. Steffy has folded that imaginary incident into her narrative of “Hope’s bad influence.”

Finn standing there in front of Hope all stone faced, judgmental and repeatedly crowing about his devotion to his horrible wife just tells me that Steffy has completed reprogramming him. He must be a top notch doctor to not recognize intoxication. Bravo, hand puppet. Bravo.

One thing we have to look forward to is Brooke taking Steffy’s side, because everyone takes Steffy’s side.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 2
  • Love 4

What the hell is going on?

Luna macking on Bill? Then looking at him like some deranged harlot? Wow, talk about zero to 999, 999, 999 in a nano second. Well Bill, if you aren't my dad, how about you be my lover? I don't think they will go down this road, but if they choose to Katie will need to be sent away for psychological help. 

Really Finn? The heavy ass dramatics were not necessary. A drunken kiss from Hope is not the fucking end of the world. You are both adults and should be able to work it out without you reporting to Mommy Steffy. 

Rebecca as Taylor is already falling flat for me. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4

I will say Luna is a 1000X more interesting. Batshitcrazy, but interesting.

I think Finn enjoyed the kiss and has caught a feeling or two, as well, what with his closing his eyes, grabbing her waist and returning the kiss for a few seconds vs insta-pushing her away before her lips even touched his.

And instead of passing it off as a moment, he's on his soapbox, pontificating to a clearly-she-was-drunk Hope. I think partly because of his own feelings for her (you don't massage another woman's temples or constantly defend another woman not your wife to said wife IMO with zero feelings) but also perhaps because he repressed his obvious WTF-ery of the time a sober Steffy fucked a drunk Liam because he had his fees-fees hurt when he saw Thomas kissing Hopequin all while she was supposedly committed to Finn. He never took her to task, put all the blame on Liam, and his main reaction to the paternity of the baby being in question was to propose to the slattern.

And he still knows nothing of the two kisses his fidelity-challenged wife shared with Liam, both of which she returned, not to mention all the shoulder-crying she's allowed and all the confidences they've shared, including her bitching about her husband and his biological mother. Call your mom (yeah, right, she couldn't care less about your problems unless there's an angle or wedge she can work to get between Ridge and Brooke), call your BFF (oh, that's right, you don't have any friends), or call your therapist that isn't your own mother.

The less said about LiterallyNoOneAskedForHerReturn Taylor, the better. JMW and RB look the same age and act it. KA's flighty Taylor was like a stoic matriach compared to RB's version. 

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 7
3 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

The show should be going full steam ahead into revealing Liam kissed Steffy, but that might be dramatic. It’s much more important to prop the asshole. As a viewer, I hate being gaslighted. Don’t show me something on screen and then act like it never happened or the opposite happened. 

I have a feeling the show wants the viewers to forget those Rome kisses ever happened and won’t bring it up again.  

2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

What the hell is going on?

Luna macking on Bill? Then looking at him like some deranged harlot? Wow, talk about zero to 999, 999, 999 in a nano second. Well Bill, if you aren't my dad, how about you be my lover? I don't think they will go down this road, but if they choose to Katie will need to be sent away for psychological help. 

Well….in a show where Brooke had a baby with her son-in-law, and where Ridge/Bridget sort of had a romantic relationship (even though they had a sibling relationship at one point)…we can totally see this show “going there” with Bill and Luna.

• Like 8
  • Sad 3
(edited)

Okay Hope/Steffy both slept with each other's husband/Liam when he was married to the other. Liam was still Steffy's husband when Beth was conceived and Mannequin gate.

I am not a Finn fan tbh, but it was nice to see a soap husband take to task another woman crossing the line vs excusing the behavior or keeping it secret.

So they destroyed Thope to prop Sinn - got it..🤔

I feel bad for Hope's character - they are literally throwing her under the bus and running over her backwards to prop Sinn.  At least if they made it revenge motivated I could stan but noo..

NuTaylor does not look the part

Bill/Luna 🤢 - that is too far ICK ICK ICK!!

Okay lemme go back in hiding 🤣

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 9
  • Hugs 1
3 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I think Finn enjoyed the kiss and has caught a feeling or two, as well, what with his closing his eyes, grabbing her waist and returning the kiss for a few seconds vs insta-pushing her away before her lips even touched his.

I was thinking the same thing. He's so mad and guilty over feeling something that he has to tell Steffy. If he had no real reaction to the kiss, I think he'd be more likely to try to keep it quiet, because he knows that telling Steffy is going to create WWIII in their personal lives and her professional life. He never said a word to Steffy about Hope telling him she has feelings for him. If he knows his wife at all, he should know that she'll consider it just as big of a betrayal to not tell him about that as it would be to not tell her about the kiss. He didn't feel guilty enough about Hope's feelings for him to need to tell her, because he didn't do anything there. But he feels guilty about the kiss because he liked it. Of course, he won't tell Steffy that he liked it, but that's the reason he's taking such a hard line on telling her. 

2 hours ago, norcalgal said:

I have a feeling the show wants the viewers to forget those Rome kisses ever happened and won’t bring it up again.

Which is just insane. They wrote them into essentially the same situation. They both were kissed by the one person that will trigger their spouse the most.* One of them is intent on taking that to the grave while the other confesses almost immediately. How do you do that with a couple and not eventually tie those together and have some fallout from their different reactions? 

*I'd contend that Finn has way more reason to see Liam as the worst person for Steffy to share any kisses with since there was a history there of Steffy cheating on him with Liam, but Steffy thinks Hope and Brooke are the source of all that has ever gone wrong in her life, so, in her brain, Hope is worse than someone she's actually cheated with. 

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Luna is the bad seed. That face she made! And after kissing $Bill! Freaked me the fuck out. That was scary.

7 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I was also freaked the fuck out. Reminded me of the Joker but somehow worse

That satisfied smile screamed GRIFTER! to me. I think is was @KerleyQ who brought that up when the first paternity test took place? Then there was the 180 of her telling Bill what a lousy life she had, and never had friends, blah, blah, blah, when before all this happened, she had nothing but good things to say about Poppy, and how it was the two of them against the world and she was the BEST MOTHER! 

That kiss was all kinds of awkward and both actors looked uncomfortable.

Well, Katie got what she wanted-Poppy out of Bill’s life, though it’s infuriating that Bill and Luna-before that 🤢 kiss, talked as if Poppy had administered the test-when it was Li! At Li’s INSISTENCE she do it, with an unsealed box. Is Poppy a witch now, that she could tamper with the results when they ALL were there and Li was monitoring it the whole time?

Watch out, Katie-what “EVIIIIIIDENCE” do you have on Luna?

These asshat writers are just as big of hacks like the GH hacks.

I’m also not sure what Budig is going for with all of her “Ohhhh my darling beautiful daughter” cringey dialogue. Show would have been better off hiring Kim Delaney as Taylor. She and the Steffy actress would look more like mother and daughter. I’m no expert, but it looks like the Steffy actress had even more work done on her face. SHE looks like the older one rather than Budig.

• Like 10
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

That satisfied smile screamed GRIFTER! to me. I think is was @KerleyQ who brought that up when the first paternity test took place?

I definitely thought it was going to be her after Hollis was killed. He seemed so happy to see whoever it was, and the show had gone to the trouble of explaining to us that she and RJ hung out with Hollis regularly (despite never showing us even a hint of that before). When Luna was so confused by the backpack, I figured I must be wrong. But maybe she was playing her mother all along and setting her up. 

I’m also not sure what Budig is going for with all of her “Ohhhh my darling beautiful daughter” cringey dialogue. Show would have been better off hiring Kim Delaney as Taylor. She and the Steffy actress would look more like mother and daughter. I’m no expert, but it looks like the Steffy actress had even more work done on her face. SHE looks like the older one rather than Budig.

This. JMW looked to me like she ran out and got some more work done after seeing how young RB looks. But the fact that she's obviously had work done, combined with how young RB looks for her age, would make you think JMW might be the older one if you didn't know their ages. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

When Luna was so confused by the backpack, I figured I must be wron

See, I saw it differently. When she saw the backpack, she didn’t call out to Poppy and ask if it was hers or where it came from. She just started unzipping to look for her tablet. Like she couldn’t remember where she put it? And then of course, she found those letters and here we are.

• Like 7
10 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I will say Luna is a 1000X more interesting. Batshitcrazy, but interesting.

Same. I've seen people say she's been "ruined," but what character has she had in the last 9 months on the show? She's been batted between Zende and RJ, never catching fire with either and was mostly a mcguffin to forward the stupid Forrester vs Logan agenda, all while everyone praised Luna for existing like they did with Paris.

As gross as the Bill mess is, I will stand on the fact whatever batshit nonsense TIIC have in store will be preferable to the usual B&B projectory of women getting together with stalker creeps.

9 hours ago, bluvelvet said:

I am not a Finn fan tbh, but it was nice to see a soap husband take to task another woman crossing the line vs excusing the behavior or keeping it secret.

It was. Steffy deserves none of that loyalty but if Finn doesn't give a shit that she stepped out on him, then why should I? 🤷‍♀️ We have enough shitty waffles on this show so seeing someone stand on business, regardless of how he may or may not have been into it for .47 seconds, was refreshing.

I do also find it extremely hilarious that people who twisted themselves in knots trying to explain away Zende's gross behavior back in January as "But they were drunk!" And "RJ should've stuck by her!" and/or have defended everything  about Thomas for the last five years are now saying Hope is some kind of wanton sexual harassment should should be mailed and how dare she not respect boundaries. Not that anything she's done is remotely appropriate, but the double standards for women versus men on this show remains astonishing.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

See, I saw it differently. When she saw the backpack, she didn’t call out to Poppy and ask if it was hers or where it came from. She just started unzipping to look for her tablet. Like she couldn’t remember where she put it? And then of course, she found those letters and here we are.

Now that you say that, I can see it that way, too.  It would explain why she thought her tablet would be in this strange backpack. She thought she might have accidentally put it in there, so she was looking. But when Poppy came out, Luna had to pretend she was confused by it and never saw it. 

Now, her confiding in RJ about the backpack seems diabolical. She knew his busybody aunt was all over trying to pin this on Poppy, and she gave him all the ammunition Katie would need, hoping he'd pass it along to her. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
Just now, KerleyQ said:

Now that you say that, I can see it that way, too.  It would explain why she thought her tablet would be in this strange backpack. She thought she might have accidentally put it in there, so she was looking. But when Poppy came out, Luna had to pretend she was confused by it and never saw it. 

Now, her confiding in RJ about the backpack seems diabolical. She knew his busybody aunt was all over trying to pin this on Poppy, and she gave him all the ammunition Katie would need, hoping he'd pass it along to her. 

Exactly!

16 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

We have enough shitty waffles on this show so seeing someone stand on business, regardless of how he may or may not have been into it for .47 seconds, was refreshing.

Not for me. One can say Finn had crossed some boundaries himself FIRST with the hand, neck, and head massaging in his office instead of in an examination room, and again in Steffy’s office. But sure, rail at Hope, who was clearly drunk, for crossing a line, that’s so egregious , he MUST tell his abusive wife, who already has it in for Hope. Because he “failed” to obey her directives to stay away from Sheila.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Could Poppy have supplemented her income by having "gentlemen callers" while raising Luna. and could Luna be the one who killed poor Tom and poor Hollis because they were going to ruin the good thing she had going as $Bill Spencer's long-lost daughter, and could she now be trying to make lemonade out of that repeat paternity test lemon by seducing $Bill, and could seducing wealthy men be something she learned from watching her mother in action; we'll just need to stay tuned to find out, won't we, children - and if anyone would have rigged the first paternity test, it would have to have been Li.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Js Nana said:

Could Poppy have supplemented her income by having "gentlemen callers" while raising Luna. and could Luna be the one who killed poor Tom and poor Hollis because they were going to ruin the good thing she had going as $Bill Spencer's long-lost daughter, and could she now be trying to make lemonade out of that repeat paternity test lemon by seducing $Bill, and could seducing wealthy men be something she learned from watching her mother in action; we'll just need to stay tuned to find out, won't we, children - and if anyone would have rigged the first paternity test, it would have to have been Li.

I fast forwarded a lot of the scenes when Poppy and Luna showed up, but I don’t recall anyone commenting on this as part of Poppy’s past. Just that she and Li were estranged due to her having an affair with a doctor/surgeon at the hospital Li worked at. Then Li’s rant how Li was the obedient and good girl child, blah, blah. Yeah? So was I. Big whoop. But nowhere was it stated that she was a whore. Luna almost immediately told RJ of her life with her mom and she never said this about her.

Everything is being retconned for . . . reasons. Like Katie and Carter breaking up offscreen-probably after Eric’s party that led to his surgery, so she could suddenly stalk and become obsessed with Bill’s love life, and now double murders. 

I don’t know if I should be happy that when I started to watch soaps, there were nuances, soapiness, stories that built up for payoffs that MADE SENSE, or not, because I just CAN’T with the shoddy laziness on the two I still watch. And this one was on the lower tier even then, but it was still soapy.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 1
(edited)
On 8/17/2024 at 12:12 PM, bluvelvet said:

Okay Hope/Steffy both slept with each other's husband/Liam when he was married to the other. Liam was still Steffy's husband when Beth was conceived and Mannequin gate.

True enough, but the difference is that Liam confronted Steffy and dumped her to her face, divorce papers and all before getting back with Hope....while he went full thoughtless, pissant mode when Thomas was kissing the mannequin and just ran right back to Steffy. No confrontation, no papers drawn up or anything.  

16 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

It was. Steffy deserves none of that loyalty but if Finn doesn't give a shit that she stepped out on him, then why should I?

I would care a lot less if Steffy had been less bitchy to him about Sheila (and while she was at it, stopped confronting Sheila every chance she got), minded her business about the Thope relationship, and stopped getting on her soapbox about what a disloyal slut Hope is. Or better yet, I wouldn't care if Finn had a backbone and was equally as toxic to Steffy as she is to him. It wouldn't be healthy but at least she'd be getting out of a relationship exactly what she puts into one.

With that said, I don't root for "Hinn" in the slightest and Finn is still preferable to Liam even if it's only because he lacks common sense & self-esteem when it comes to Steffy. Finn did something Liam has almost never done. And that's choose her  over Hope. Here's hoping that counts for something in the long run. 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Like 7
  • Love 2

Everything is being retconned for . . . reasons. Like Katie and Carter breaking up offscreen-probably after Eric’s party that led to his surgery, so she could suddenly stalk and become obsessed with Bill’s love life, and now double murders. 

If they were still together, at least Katie's side of this whole story could be a little messy and soapy, and her being so obsessed with Bill's life could have had some consequences for her in her relationship with Carter. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

I had a bad feeling when Luna and Bill were embracing. I was hoping they wouldn’t go there but at least it’s something different than Steffy stomping around terrorizing Hope. 
Why did they bring Taylor back? She added nothing last time. It will just turn into Taylor and Steffy vs Brooke and Hope over her kissing stupid ass Finn.

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I had a bad feeling when Luna and Bill were embracing. I was hoping they wouldn’t go there but at least it’s something different than Steffy stomping around terrorizing Hope. 

Oh @Chatty Cake-did you not see the previews for this week? Steffy will be stomping either tomorrow or later, about that kiss accusing Hope of being a slut/whore/homewrecker/ just like her mother. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 5
  • Angry 1
(edited)
On 8/16/2024 at 4:32 PM, CountryGirl said:

Wyatt did view Katie as his stepmother as did Liam.

Elsewhere, Bridget saw Ridge as her father growing up. He was even believed to have been her father for several years. He changed her diapers, read her bedtime stories, she called him "Daddy" and yet fast forward to them swapping spit not once but twice.

ridge-bridget-finnigan-moss-am.jpg?fit=1

So how someone saw someone growing up means nothing on this show. 

Uhhh - Okey Dokey -Hey Lucy, please 'splain.

I didn't watch back then - can anyone provide a month and date for the above cough-family photo-cough.  I'd like to see what led to this on youtube.  I'll regret it, but it's soapy....

Rarely do I flinch while watching tv. Most recently was when watching House of Cards and Frank Underwood pushed a reporter - but I flinched with that Bill Luna thing.  I can imagine Don D. reading the script and feeling very weird.

What the hell is up with Bell and his incestuous fantasies? I know that question comes up a lot. But really!  I've watched GH, BB, AMC and it just didn't happen on those shows.  And it's only a 30 minute show!

Edited by TessHarding2
  • Like 7
1 hour ago, TessHarding2 said:

I've watched GH, BB, AMC and it just didn't happen on those shows. 

But this IS B&B! And incest has been part of the soap world for as long as they exist. That said, some writers ARE obsessed with it a bit too much. 

• Like 2
(edited)

@TessHarding2,this was back in early 2003.

Taylor had taken her 2nd dirt nap, Ridge had learned he was not Eric's son, but Massimo's. So even when it was revealed that Bridget wasn't Ridge's son, but Eric's in a retcon ONS, he was still believed to be her brother for the second half of her life, most of the first half being believed to be his daughter. I mean, he delivered her and her name is a combination of Brooke + Ridge.

Ridge and Brooke were finding their way back to each other after it was revealed she had an affair with Deacon, producing Hope. 

Then this BS happened.

Eric finding out.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
11 hours ago, TessHarding2 said:

I can imagine Don D. reading the script and feeling very weird.

When they were sitting on the couch, before the kiss, he looked pretty uncomfortable. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
38 minutes ago, backhometome said:

Did Steffy forget about the TWO times Liam's lips touched hers. As far as I know she never told Finn about them.

She did not. And like we all speculated above, Show is now going to pretend that never happened. So I'm assuming Steffy went all "How could you DO this to ME!" to Finn, before stomping off to Hope and slut shame her?

Because Steffy always has to be the victim and can never lose.

So, what happened with the EWWW/ICKKY Kiss aftermath?

• Like 8

Lot to unpack today…Luna is totally Sheila’s granddaughter, she went from sticky sweet, to Mackenzie Phillips, back to sticky sweet, in a matter of seconds. Poppy constantly talking about being framed, Luna had access to everything, she’s our killer, I think, which I honestly didn’t see coming. 

Gah, Taylor is the last person who should be giving mental health advice. When she’s spent 10 minutes with her bulldozer daughter, & says “I think Steffy has been outnumbered by Brooke & Hope.” Way to perpetuate your daughter as the victim & continue the never-ending feud. I really like RB, but total miscast. She should’ve come in as a new character, or someone who’s not Taylor. 

Finally, Steffy, who has slept with Liam while in a committed relationship with Finn, & kisses Liam twice within the year (which Finn still doesn’t know about), hears that Hope kissed Finn & jumps all over Finn for kissing Hope. He clearly, repeatedly said “Hope kissed me…” but bully Steffy has to be the victim. Mommy must be so proud.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Luna is totally Sheila’s granddaughter, she went from sticky sweet, to Mackenzie Phillips, back to sticky sweet, in a matter of seconds. Poppy constantly talking about being framed, Luna had access to everything, she’s our killer, I think, which I honestly didn’t see coming. 

Hah! @KerleyQ and I speculated that she could be and that both mother and daughter were grifters! My question is, how did Bill react? Did he pull a Finn?

29 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Finally, Steffy, who has slept with Liam while in a committed relationship with Finn, & kisses Liam twice within the year (which Finn still doesn’t know about), hears that Hope kissed Finn & jumps all over Finn for kissing Hope. He clearly, repeatedly said “Hope kissed me…” but bully Steffy has to be the victim. Mommy must be so proud.

I KNEW IT. A Finn playing the victim? Oh, "Femme Fatale Hope kissed me and there was nothing I could do, and was helpless. So it's not my fault. Don't I get credit for telling you the "truth"?"

• Like 7

So, either Luna was going through some kind of psychotic break with reality when she looked adoringly into $Bill's face and kissed him on the lips, or she's up to something and was testing the waters to see what his boundaries are, for now.

• Like 10

So wonder how Steffy is going to retalitate? Besides raking Hope over the coals and calling her the new slut from the valley, when Ms Ma'am's home is made of the most fragile of glass.

Because last time her man kissed someone else...

Liam-Sally-kiss-rubble-BB-HW.jpg?fit=123

We got Stallion Night aka I Fucked My Father-In-Law and I Liked It Night.

bb-recap-11162017.webp

And hell, Liam thinking he saw Hope kiss Thomas was enough to cause Steffy to cheat on Finn.

I'm so over this bullshit with Steffy acting like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. Yes, Hope was stupid and drunk but was what her excuse. Both times she cheated, she was as sober as they come. 

Also, she slept with Bill and Liam. Hope didn't have sex with Finn. Not even a little bit.

Elsewhere, the old outcry of Hope cheating with Liam while he was still married to Steffy is making the rounds again and from where I sit, Liam had moved out and been separated from Steffy with divorce papers drawn up and awaiting her signature long before Hope came back to town. That marriage was over the second he found those paternity test papers in her purse. 

This moment, right here:

Screen-Shot-2018-04-26-at-11.06.11-AM.pn

And if not that moment, then this one, right here:

180101_sm.jpg

So AFAIC, Hope didn't cheat with a married men. Plenty of people date while separated and their divorces are pending. I don't consider that cheating. Steffy has no such leg to stand on.

I'm also tired of Steffy acting like Hope is the New Slut From the Valley. Hope has slept with three men in her entire lifetime and was married to two of them. 

This kiss with Finn was the single instance of Hope making a move on a taken man. It does not make it okay but it also doesn't give Steffy or her mother (because you just know Taylor will start in about the slutty Logans) any room to say anything about anyone when both of them haven't let a man being married or otherwise taken stop them.

Steffy cheated on Marcus with Rick.

She tried her hardest to get Oliver to cheat on Hope. Ditto with a very-married Owen and engaged-to-Hope Liam.

The cheating with Bill (everything but intercourse) when he was married to Katie.

Cheating with Wyatt when Liam was helping Ivy return home.

Cheating on Liam with Bill, resulting in WTD #1.

Cheating on her committed partner, Finn, with Liam (married in every way to Hope at the time), resulting in WTD #2.

Cheating on her husband, Finn, by kissing Liam twice and having yet to come clean. 

I'm just over her hypocritical bullshit at this point. 

• Fire 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3