Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Steffy and NuNuTaylor look like they could be sisters not mother and daughter. 😒

Not even my love of Greenlee/Leo (see icon) can make me like this weird af casting for Taylor. 

• Like 8

This is such a bizarre casting choice. And that phone call was so awkward. From the "Dr. Taylor Hayes (Mom)" caller ID to them repeatedly mentioning that they're mother and daughter. And Taylor is stalking Ridge and Brooke?  Has she ever considered getting some therapy for herself?  

Steffy is a shitty CEO, because she can't be happy for the company's success if it involves a Logan. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

This is such a bizarre casting choice. And that phone call was so awkward. From the "Dr. Taylor Hayes (Mom)" caller ID to them repeatedly mentioning that they're mother and daughter.

I know, right? And what was with the “My daughter…Mom’s coming home, my daughter.” WHO talks like that?

20 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

Steffy is a shitty CEO, because she can't be happy for the company's success if it involves a Logan.

She really is. And that asshat Carter, defending her ass. Whassamatta Carter? Why are you defending her obvious pessimism? And you could see she wanted it to fail. And could barely muster a semblance of a smile.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Ho hum, Taylor is so tiresome. I don't care who plays her. I don't need to see any more Taylor vs Brooke nonsense. And Taylor is now stalking Brooke & Sludge? Just how mental has the good doctor gone?

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
11 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

I thought Katie was the head of PR?

The head of PR and the head of marketing is comparing apples to apples but comparing Carter, the COO, to a financial person is mixing apples with oranges. 

Zende?   I thought RJ was the social media maven. 

Again Carter, you’re the COO not the CFO. The CFO is in charge of the corporate finances and profit projections. Carter YOU ARE NOT the numbers guy. You are the operations guy. 

Stuffy, we know you’re the CO-CEO you don’t have to keep reminding us.  

Hope is 100% on 2 fronts. HFTF is not the showcase of the brick and mortar stores. Couture is and Ridge as top designer has to step up and design instead of playing kissy face with Brooke.  Also, Stuffy tanked HFTF because of convincing Thomas to go to Paris. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 9
31 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Also, Stuffy tanked HFTF because of convincing Thomas to go to Paris. 

Yep. She could have made some arrangements for him to still design for the line while overseas, since him designing HFTF is supposedly some phenomenal success for the company. Instead, she just shoved him out the door and delighted in the prospect of tanking Hope's relationship and her line. Another reason she's a shitty CEO. She makes (and tries to make) decisions that are bad for the company based on her personal childish Forresters vs. Logans bullshit. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3
(edited)

Rebecca Budig? I see I am not the only one who was surprised by this casting. As much as I have always loved Rebecca, I just can't see her as Taylor. She is far too young to be Steffy and Thomas's mother; when she comes home and starts hugging Steffy it is going to feel more like two lovers reconnecting than a mom and daughter. And I can't even get my head around her and Thomas hugging it out, particularly after the way Krista Allen portrayed the character, and her inappropriate, almost girlfriend like demeanor with him. 

And what the holy hell is she hiding in the bushes for? She is not returning from the dead again; she has simply moved from LA with her tail between her legs because Ridge chose to be with Brooke. Are they really going to do this again? Couldn't they find a way to instill drama in Bridge without reaching into their overused bag of tricks and pulling Taylor out? It was so painful watching these three past middle age people acting like love struck teenagers. Ridge chasing Taylor through the Aspen countryside, Brooke crying and lamenting about what she was supposed to have done. I honestly don't think I can sit through some stupid shit like that again. 

I remember when Ridge and Caroline 2.0 hooked up and Rick was CEO; he deliberately overpriced Caroline's designs in order to tank the line. I don't see Steffy's actions regarding Brooke's Bedroom and HFTF as being much different. While she is not working behind the scenes to kill either line with sabotage, the fact remains that she wants them to fail. No CEO worth their salt wants their most profitable lines to fail, but Steffy is no CEO. And instead of calling out her negativity, quick trigger finger, and lousy business acumen she gets supported by Carter. But that is how it always goes with Steffy; the more abhorrent she is, the more she is propped. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Like 1
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1

Yesterday the RB reveal, & today nothing about her or Taylor? That’s weird, they’re getting a lot of social media traction ~ kinda like art imitating life, with RBs addition in real life, & Brooke’s Bedroom in BelLA both getting tons of social media attention ~  I’d have thought they’d capitalize. 

Another Hope/Carter chem test. If it means Steffy doesn’t beat her in the game of Finn, I’m down for Hope/Carter.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

I'm a famousinmyownmind Fashion Influencer, wearing my third best designer gown to attend a video drop for a relaunch of Brooke's Bedroom Line. It's outdoors, in the noonday sun, not in a shady garden with blini & caviar & champagne flutes. After milling about for an eternity and ignoring passionate speeches by the reps of the Famous Fashion House [ spokesmodel and her sometime boyfriend] the moment has arrived !! Pulling out my phone , squinting at the screen to see a blurry video of spokesmodel prancing about in lingerie, I retire just in time to a local bistro for a restorative glass of vino to avoid sunstroke.

For this, I left my beach house in Nice to come to Monaco ?? Quelle deception !!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
On 8/5/2024 at 2:15 PM, TVForever said:

This is going to sound so petty, I know, but I really, really, really want Bill to be with Poppy (and be Luna's father)- if only because Katie is being so very awful about Poppy. Katie and Bill have been un-coupled for a very long time (and for good reasons). They both get to have new partners without drama from the ex. Will is grown; Poppy's not going to be raising him- Katie's Mama Bear routine is so phony. She just wants to be the Alpha Female in Bill's life, whether they're actually together or not, using the fact that she's the "Mother of his Son!" as the reason. Well, Bill and Poppy got together before he ever knew about his connection to Luna. And she's the woman of his house now, so Katie needs to learn to use a doorbell.

That's all-rant's over.☺️☺️

I can't stand Poppy and can smell the grifter vibes from here...buuuttt...Luna not being Bill's would make the already insufferably smug Katie even more insufferably smug. And I already want to slap her on a daily basis except when she was cheering on Brooke's relaunch of the bedroom line. 

Poppy does get a few points for taking twenty years (roughly) to make contact with Bill and even then, he recognized her at El Giardino, she didn't seek him out. One would have thought she would have made like a heat-seeking missile toward him and his millions. Although maybe she was grifting from some other poor sap previously.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Yes, it was an incredible rollout for Brooks Bedroom but in 6 months when sales might decline, Stuffy will try to cut the line.  

• Like 7

How much younger is RB than the greasy hobo that plays Sludge? Is that why he's smiling with KKL, he knows he's gonna be smooching someone much younger than him again?

• LOL 8
(edited)

I kind of loved watching Hope relishing every single grimace on the CEO's Resting Steffy Face as the Brooke's Bedroom sales figures got bigger by the minute.

Never heard of the new Taylor, but I'll take a wild leap and guess that she's from one of the defunct non-CBS soaps? (I've only watched CBS soaps and would recognize someone from GL or ATWT).

Did Ridge and Brooke even spend one night in Monaco?  Pretty long way to go for an afternoon.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

I kind of loved watching Hope relishing every single grimace on the CEO's Resting Steffy Face as the Brooke's Bedroom sales figures got bigger by the minute.

That was the BEST part of today. Though Carter’s two-faced asshat defense of Steffy pissed me off.

8 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

Never heard of the new Taylor, but I'll take a wild leap and guess that she's from one of the defunct non-CBS soaps? (I've only watched CBS soaps and would recognize someone from GL or ATWT).

Yeah. Rebecca was a teen/young adult Michelle Bauer in Guiding Light, but better known as Greenlee on All My Children and more recently on General Hospital, but I’ve never cared for her and her godawful dialogue is being mocked over at GH!

Finn has to be the worst doctor-he’s ALWAYS at his wife’s office! ALWAYS able to drop what he’s doing and come running like the lapdog he is whenever Steffy calls. Her incessant “he hasn’t responded to my texts yet” or “ called me back yet is so indicative that she’s an insecure heifer to boot.

• Like 8
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, SweePea59 said:

How much younger is RB than the greasy hobo that plays Sludge? Is that why he's smiling with KKL, he knows he's gonna be smooching someone much younger than him again?

I think their age gap is around 6 or 7 years. RB has aged decently well, and TK has, errr... not. So the difference seems larger. Personally, if they were going to ignore appropriate ages and cast one of TK's former co-stars, I'd have rather they went with Alicia Minshew. It would still look ridiculous to see her mothering Steffy, but AM and TK had insane chemistry. I never saw a lick of chemistry between RB and TK. 

Steffy can't even just have sexy times with her husband without bringing up Sheila and Hope?  And if the show is really going to do anything with Hope and Finn, they need to start showing a little more on his side. Have him momentarily picture Hope's face when they're kissing, right after Steffy brought up "and Hope got in your ear," so he can wave it off as Steffy just putting Hope in his head, but we'd still be seeing some movement there. 

Also, when the two of them were going on about how they had the whole night to themselves, and nobody would be barging in, I was fully expecting Liam to come barging right in. 

If Ridge gives even one second glance Taylor's way, I hope that Brooke just wishes the two of them well and walks away. 

On the plus side, we didn't have to watch Katie wandering around town talking about Poppy to everyone she encounters today. I swear, she probably can't even grocery shop without talking the cashier's ear off about Poppy. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Yeah. Rebecca was a teen/young adult Michelle Bauer in Guiding Light, but better known as Greenlee on All My Children and more recently on General Hospital, but I’ve never cared for her and her godawful dialogue is being mocked over at GH!

Thanks!  She didn't look like any of the Michelles I knew, but I didn't really get a good look at her through her incognito get-up.

• Like 2

I could just listen to Finn extolling the infinite virtues of Steffy all day long. She’s devoted (to being an asshole) and hard working (at being an asshole). Sure, she has her microscopic flaws, like using Finn as a hand puppet or some minor venomous toxicity in the workplace, but she’s great. Really. And I’m excited to hear more, repeatedly, on an endless loop. That’s quality television.

• LOL 17

If we have to put up with Tridge v. Bridge Part 7,856, can we at least have Finn and Hope have another one of those "your smile lights up the whole world" conversations for Steffy to overhear? Please? Give me something to enjoy here, show. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Didn't they briefly chem test Bill and Taylor a few months ago when she was still Krista Allen? Maybe if Poppy is revealed as a grifter and RB clicks with DD they'll have a Taylor/Bill/Katie triangle. 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

Luna and RJ have got the biggest mouths ever and don't know how to keep anything confidential.

Poppy begged Luna not to tell anyone about the backpack or Tom; she promised.  Then what does she do? Questions her mother about her history with Tom, as if it's any of her fucking business. It's like Show forgot Li administered the test that "proved" Bill was her Daddy. PLUS, Poppy told Luna she told Bill everything. Did that shut her whiny as up? No. She continues to question if Poppy killed Tom, and also Hollis. Twit, please take several seats.

THEN, THEN, she's sooooooooo FREAKED OUT! she calls her boyfriend, and spills everything to him. THEN, said nimrodic maroon No. 2, spills ALL to his Delusional Aunt, giving her more "evidence" that Poppy is a serial killer.

Can the killer kill both Luna and RJ next, please?

And does Katie not have a job? She's constantly leaving the office to go play Detective.

• Like 14
  • Love 2

RJ easily wins today’s golden dunce cap. I’m sure Katie will seize it back now that she’s primed with new “evidence” and ready to make a gigantic ass of herself.

It’s just inexplicable that RJ would blab to Katie of all people. What terrible, lazy writing. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 5

WTF!  RJ has to pick up a pizza?  Did Il Giardino stop delivering?  

I was right, Luna couldn’t keep a secret. Less than a day and she just had to tell RJ.  Now Katie will have new accusations to harp on fueled by that schmuck RJ.  In the immortal words of Ralf Kramden of the Honeymooners fame, “You are a blabbermouth”.  

Katie like Stuffy, in never happy unless they have an adversary.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
(edited)

I'm wondering if the show shipped Thomas offscreen to Paris because he looks too old to be NuNuTaylor's son.

Edited by nilyank
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)

Holy big blabber mouths Batman, Luna and RJ are dumber than fuck!

Seriously, as if it wasn’t bad enough that Luna doesn’t give a shit about her mom; RJ took that to a whole other level by telling the Town Crier. Katie is gonna pull out her super-duper Nitrous fired broom in order to get to Bill before Poppy kills him. It is so going to be on now; Katie will be pulling out the big guns, and will no doubt be paying a visit to Lt. Baker. He may not have given any credence to Sheila’s claims of running into Hollis, and him talking about Tom’s backpack, but this turn of events will have him prancing over to Poppy’s place faster than he would run to the local hot dog stand.

I feel like I want to codename Luna and RJ now, but I don’t know which to choose:

Dumb and Dumber

Bill and Ted

Beavis and Butt-Head

Barbie and Ken

Lucy and Ricky

So, Steffy says to Finn “I feel like I have been facing this battle on my own for so long. I really hope that changes.” Cue Taylor’s entrance. The reason you feel like that Steffy dear, is because that battle is all in your fucking whack ass head. Everyone else, well except your horrid mother and psycho brother, just want to work and get along. I guess Taylor and Steffy will be assuming the roles of OG Stephanie and young, delusional Taylor. I envision lots of planning and scheming in our viewing futures, because I feel like Taylor will be returning with her Ridge guns blazing. And I swear by all that is holy, if Ridge turns on Brooke again for any reason that involves his Marone clan, I will be scrubbing his oily ass clean with a gallon of Pine Sol and some steel wool.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 7

Oh my God, Katie has lost her damned fucking mind.

And RJ can go kick rocks along with Luna, whose face was telling me the opposite of what she was telling her mother.

All I can say is: Danny!!!!!! And I remember that song from when he was "The Flyman!" Rock star on the Facts of Life!

Oh yeah, and Cricket, too.

Was that Alley/Allie? Mills next to Donna? WTF is she doing playing double duty?

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

I guess I am in the tiny minority here when I say that Katie doesn’t bug me as much as she appears to bug everybody else. I have no problem with her trying to pin the murders on Poppy. Personally, I think Poppy did murder Tom because she’s so afraid that they were going to find out for about her grifting nature.  I’ve never been a fan of Poppy and her doctor sister, as I believe there’s some grifting on both sides. I really want Bill to know that he’s been screwed by this woman who claims to be the mother of his child. We’ll learn more once All of the issues are exposed. But I think we’ll all know when and if Poppy forces Bill to marry her within a couple of days.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

I’ve never been a fan of Poppy and her doctor sister, as I believe there’s some grifting on both sides.

Oh, neither am I. Nor am I fan of Luna, with her Talon-like nails. And I resent Katie's delusional Chicken Little act is making me defend Poppy, at least.

And I laughed my ass off when Bill told Katie he already KNEW about Tom!

Yeah, yeah, I don't think he's Luna's dad either, but until that's proven, I'm going with Li administered it herself so the results are ACCURATE and Bill's the Daddy.

A Wyatt mention! Does that mean anything?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

RJ: “Luna asked me not to tell anyone, so here’s even more damaging information you can feverishly transform into murder charges, Aunt Katie!” Dumbass. Be nice to your hand, because it’ll be your sole source of companionship soon.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

RJ giving Katie the 411 on Poppy, Katie looks like she just had a major organum.  

Katie must have used her rocker propelled broom to get to Bill’s so fast. First of all Katie, Poppy didn’t wait 20 years to tell Bill, she lost contact with him and she thought Bill rejected her.  Second of all, her mints were nothing more than herbal Xanax.

Next week:  I will love to hear how Chief Hot Dog found evidence. An illegal search without a warrant?  

• Like 7

Good Lord, RJ. Shut up.  And Katie was so disingenuous with her "do you really think Poppy could have killed them?" Like she hasn't been running all over accusing Poppy of exactly that already. And, Katie, you have evidence? You don't have evidence. You have a conversation that you heard about fourth hand. 

Ugh, not the "daddy" crap again. Make it stop. And that whole scene was weird. I thought for sure she was going to discover some kind of clue when she went to get him the milk. But she didn't, so that whole scene was pretty pointless. 

I perked up when Bill mentioned Wyatt. 

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 8/7/2024 at 10:47 PM, KerleyQ said:

If Ridge gives even one second glance Taylor's way, I hope that Brooke just wishes the two of them well and walks away. 

I hope Brooke wishes them into the cornfield.

On 8/8/2024 at 6:00 PM, NinjaPenguins said:

RJ easily wins today’s golden dunce cap.

Considering that the actor who plays RJ plays him like he's a talking dog, I'd say he deserves a Milk Bone. Watching his face, I am constantly waiting for him to say, ruh-roh.

On 8/8/2024 at 9:18 PM, Waldo13 said:

WTF!  RJ has to pick up a pizza?  Did Il Giardino stop delivering?

Yes. Tom Starr, their pizza delivery guy, died. I don't think anyone delivered before him.

18 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Ugh, not the "daddy" crap again. Make it stop. And that whole scene was weird. I thought for sure she was going to discover some kind of clue when she went to get him the milk. But she didn't, so that whole scene was pretty pointless.

I wouldn't say that. I never knew she was a bad cook. Seriously, no scene with SK is pointless.

Even though I think Ploopy is the killer, I wouldn't mind if she suddenly overdosed on the same drug in the same dosage as Tom and Hollis. That actress is pretty awful. Steffy level awful.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
(edited)

Oh.My.God. And I thought General Hospital was the only soap that has NO INKLING how law enforcement works.

"Eviiiiiiidence" my ass. Where was the probable cause? A tip from someone who is an interested party and has vested agenda? 

STFU, Luna. It doesn't occur to anyone, that the backpack was a plant, along with the drugs? No one watches Law & Order, or any crime procedurals? So quick to believe the worst of your mother. Great kid you raised there, Poppy.

And I HATE that this ridiculous storyline is making me defend Poppy, who I don't like and never have.

And just like that, Bill doesn't believe Poppy, the woman he's in luuuuuuurve with? No support? Like, oh, I don't know, telling her he'll get her a lawyer and not to worry?

And then there's Will, the obnoxious snot.

And RJ continues to blab to all and sundry. 

Where's my Xanax?

And I don't even fucking care about any of these assholes.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 6
  • Hugs 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

RJ, please shut the fuck up and for Katie, double that.  I’m firmly convinced that Katie is only acting out of jealousy.  Will doesn’t know shit until his mother fills him with her jealous thoughts. In a way, Will is also jealous that his father has other people in his life. He thinks that Bill should be with his mom to protect the Spencer legacy. 

What the fuck!  Chief Hot Dog got an illegal search warrant based on Katie’s allegations. No probable causes, just the word of a jealous X wife.  Besides, since when does Katie work for the LAPD. From Katie to Chief Hot Dog to the backpack with drugs and no chain of evidence.  Now will Bill dispatch Justin to clear Poppy of the murders?

I’m almost positive that Katie doesn’t really give 💩💩 about Bill.  It wasn’t that long ago that Bill tried to get back with Katie and wouldn’t even entertain the idea since she was with Carter.  Katie also tried to take Will away from Bill only because he paid more attention to work than to his son. 

I sure hope Luna kicks RJ to the curb over being nothing more than a whinny BLABBERMOUTH. 

On that note, Will is nothing more than a weenie whiner.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

So Will apparently doesn’t have a problem with Liam being Bill’s other child because his mother is dead? And what about Wyatt? Isn’t his mom still alive? But Luna is a problem because…Luna is a girl, so EWWWW! Girl Cooties! ASSHOLE.

Really Brooke? There couldn’t be any reason why Katie is acting like a jealous shrew?

• Like 8
  • Love 1

I don’t care one whit about the Nozawa family but now I’m hoping Poppy’s inevitable innocence shuts Katie all the way up.  And it certainly didn’t take long for Luna and Bill to turn on Poppy.  It’d be nice if this sequence of events was never forgotten.  Katie asks for Poppy’s forgiveness because she was “just trying to protect my family”, blah, blah, blah.  No. Nope.

To a lesser degree, same with Luna and Bill.  They were so quick to believe the worst of her, in front of the cops no less.  They need to crawl back to her on broken glass begging for her forgiveness.  And, again, I don’t even like Poppy. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I was also wondering what Will thought about his mother boinking his other half-brother. 

Kinda runs in the Spencer blood, Wyatt’s mom boinked Liam, Wyatt’s half-brother (I know it was Adam & Eve, but Quinn knowingly slept with Liam).

As a child of divorce, I see why Will is cooler with his half-brothers than this brand new 20-year-old sister, the boys have been in his life since his birth, they’re legit siblings to him. $Bill has peripherally known Luna for less than a year, & Poppy even less time, Poppy never even told Bill about Luna, & in the amount of time it takes their saliva to dry on a DNA test, they’ve moved in & created an Insta-family. It’s weird, & rushed, & sketchy, I think he’s right to be wigged-out.

• Like 12
  • Useful 1

How come no one told me that Katie is now moonlighting as a member of the LAPD homicide squad? Thankfully no one in the audience has ever read a mystery or watched a police procedural, so it’s perfectly fine to ignore the jacked up chain of custody for that prime piece of evidence - TOM’S BACKPACK. RJ, Luna and Bill should jump in the backpack and then the backpack should be launched into the sun. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4