Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Same lines everyday.  I don't even care as this point for Eric.  Die already.  

It's all about Logan's & Ridges circle anyway.  Zende and Thomas couldn't be there for Eric it had to be RJ insta designer. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 8

ENOUGH! Make. It. Stop.

Let me guess ... Everybody will be gathered together for Eric's literal going away party. My bet is for NYE. He will make a farewell speech and while doing so, break down in a coughing fit and collapse. Meanwhile, Finn (who will have reviewed Eric's medical records) will dash in late and declare that he's found a miracle cure. Bonus points if Bridget is also on the case. 

• Like 8

RJ is on every damn day and 

1. He ain’t cute - his attractiveness has decreased for me and it’s probably because of his overexposure and praises 

2. He’s not charismatic enough to carry this show as next generation Ridge 

🥱

Also - this Eric story isn’t hitting as they probably thought it would. 

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 8
  • Applause 4

Ok, so Eric dying is a really big deal, but three straight days of everyone standing around talking about it was a bit of overkill. At least break it up with some other SL here and there. 

I said way back in the beginning that Eric would somehow be saved, and Ridge would be regretting his decision to "let" Eric win the showdown. As some fellow posters have speculated; Finn will no doubt come to the rescue, maybe with an assist from Bridget. 

And speaking of Bridget, shouldn't she and Rick be told about this? Not to mention Thorne, Felicia and Kristin. Sometimes Show is so shortsighted and insular that they can't see the forest for the trees. 

Maybe the upcoming party will see a return of the full Forrester clan? I guess all we can do is hope. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

So Carter gets to know because he's family? Zende has to be lied to because ... He's not?  Zende doesn't get the respect to be told, but Carter who slept with Eric's wife must be told because of family? 

• Like 13
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

I was just about to post the same thing. Carter is "like family" but Zende is actual family. O.K. Zende should be told, along with the rest of Eric's children.

Did the show actually try to pull off a Logan Roy/Succession by any chance?

I would give the writers a standing ovation if they had Eric die today and this tired story was over. But that's too bold and gutsy for those hacks. 

I haven't read a peep anywhere about JMc retiring or anything like that. I am very curious about what's going on. 

• Like 9

Exactly, Artsda !! Carter is FAMBLY !! 

Oh-Kay. Eric is dying. I believe someone mentioned that up-thread. Correction, EVERYONE mentioned that up-thread. 

Either Eric dies at Christmas and all get the sads, or he's cured for a Christmas Miracle and all get the glads. Either way, yawn...

Since Eric seems to be packing a whole lot of "living" into his "until I die", is it possible that Donna could discover [maybe Christmas Eve] after his death that she will be having a posthumus Lil' Eric the 5th ?? 

Yep, I'm 77 and have been writing these scripts in my head since soaps were only on radio. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 2

Popping in to mention how much I'm looking forward to Winsor Harmon's return. I hate it's the (shhh don't tell) Eric is Dying SL, but I always loved WH's Thorne and glad he's back. Plus WH was always my fave eye candy on the show

Hey Show, what if you bring Throne back to work with Ridge and Steffy?  Eric could ask Throne at the gala party to return to FC. Seriously the Ridge/ Thorne clashes could spice up the tired FC SLs. But please, give Thorne an office -- no more basement.

• Like 11
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, La di Diva said:

Hey Show, what if you bring Throne back to work with Ridge and Steffy?  Eric could ask Throne at the gala party to return to FC. Seriously the Ridge/ Thorne clashes could spice up the tired FC SLs. But please, give Thorne an office -- no more basement.

I don't know. First, we'll have to ask Ridge if Thorne counts as family. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
2 hours ago, La di Diva said:

Popping in to mention how much I'm looking forward to Winsor Harmon's return.

It’s been forever since they were on, so can someone remind me where Thorne (last I saw he was portrayed by Ingo Rademacher - what a waste!), Felicia and Kristin are supposed to be in-show.  Running FC Europe, or something like that?

• Like 4

Eric are you slipping?  Of course he is. Eric doesn’t want anyone else to know that he’s dying but he sends Carter legal documents that has every indication that he’s dying.  These people are such incorrigible ass holes.  Why is having a celebration of life so wrong?  It’s a much better idea of a memorial after Eric’s death.  

What would Katie be without being able to give an opinion even if it’s not warranted. 

I guess Eric’s big party is not in the budget 😇

I guess Quinn doesn’t qualify for a ex-wife. 

• Like 11

I lurk here sometimes.  My last comment was about the JJ walker - aka the Dynamite kid from Good Times appearance. 

I had a thought & it could be a far fetched one.  What if Stephie and Liam start flirting - again.  Bridget is in town for the x-mas holiday & the prolonged storyline of Eric being a dying man.  Bridget & Fin work together to find a cure for whatever Eric has, but they end up touching their hands while grabbing Eric's medical chart, they lock eyes.  A little flirting begins and there's a new storyline involving them. 😂

Edited by ImaTart
  • Like 4

Prediction...it's the damn lace and embellishments Eric keeps having imported for his collection. They're packed in like...arsenic or asbestos or something. And he was constantly fondling and sniffing them. 

Or Eric decides to take a jaunt in the Forrester jet, it goes down in flyover territory and he is (presumed) dead. At least he will go to the great beyond with a working boner.

Whatever it's going to be, we should be out of our collective misery in a month. 

I hope Zende burns down the whole building and slashes everyone's tires once he finds out how hard everyone worked NOT to tell him and only him. 

Forrester Creations might be even more poorly run than  Dunder Mifflin. A fashion house that can only put out ...what? A dozen frocks at a time? 

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, smartyshorts said:

Forrester Creations might be even more poorly run than  Dunder Mifflin. A fashion house that can only put out ...what? A dozen frocks at a time? 

This bugs me so much. We're told how wildly successful Hope and Thomas are as a duo behind HFTF. If that's the case, shouldn't HFTF be not only self-sustaining, but also making a profit?  How could it possibly be in the company's best interest to back away from that line? If nothing else, you'd think the profit from that line could help fund Eric's "grand farewell" line. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1

I figured out why Zende is without hair.  It makes Zende look like more of a prick that he has become.  Zende if you’re suck an amazing designer, strike out on your own and leave FC. 

Let me ask you Zende did Eric or Ridge go to design school?  Eric went to college but where does it say that it was design school?  Did Ridge go to design school or did he learn how to design from Eric?  OK, so now Zende knows Eric is dying but he’s still a prick. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Ridge showed more care telling Carter than his nephew.  He basically told him because he was yelling at poor golden insta-designer RJ instead of wanting to tell him because he's family like Carter who deserved to know. 

RJ tells Zende that Donna, Katie and Luna know.  He left out Carter, Hope, Brooke, Thomas, Finn and Steffy.  

Donna is just stupid for not calling 911.  

• Like 9

Imagine how much story the show could cover and how much screentime could be given to the whole cast if they didn't just have two modes - Repeat dialogue for 3 weeks, and then move story for a couple of days. Remember when shows had multiple storylines? Oy!

• Like 8
  • Applause 7

OGs may recall cancer-stricken Caroline the First told only a few people she was sick (not even her own father), had a “farewell” party, went to the guest house and promptly died. 

Looks like there’s just recycling scripts again. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

Oh my gods, Hope, what the...?  I don't usually comment on hair or clothes, but that hair?  Those clothes?  She looks like she's on her way to a Moms4Liberty book-burning.  

I thought Eric would get some miracle cure from Finn or Bridget or even freaking Sheila, but all of those This Was Your Life flashbacks are making it look like Eric really is at the end.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 10
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Oh my gods, Hope, what the...?  I don't usually comment on hair or clothes, but that hair?  Those clothes?  She looks like she's on her way to a Moms4Liberty book-burning.  

When I first saw her today, I wondered when they SORASed Hope to a middle age divorcee from the 80's. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

If this Eric is dying SL is for real, then I would have expected much more from Show. How can they send one of two remaining originals and a core character away without a proper goodbye to all of his family? Kristin, Felicia and Rick are off on Safari? WTF? These actors should have been contacted months before a SL like this was started to make sure of their availability. I guess if they didn't want to return that would be one thing, but my gut tells me this is Show's usual ham-fisted writing style, and little or no thought was given to how wrong it is to have the family Patriarch dying with half his family on board. And what about Bridget? No mention of her at all. Ronn Moss should have been contacted too; even if he came back as LDG; he at least would have been able to say his farewells. 

It was nice to see Windsor though. 

And it was nice to have some Eric flashbacks for a change, although there were not nearly enough, and much of Eric's 36 years were not covered. 

I am glad they allowed someone to remind Brooke about her deep history with Eric and allowed her to grieve for her ex-husband and friend without having to support her manchild husband. 

But I am going to call bunk on all of it. I haven't read anything about JM leaving. I think he will collapse at the party and will be transported to the hospital where Finn will save the day. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Like 14
  • Applause 1

I may be mistaken but feels like one character (Steffy?), when learning Zende was aware of Eric's impending death, exclaimed "Now everyone knows?!"

So, Hope, Carter, Katie are ok but Eric's actual grandson is one too many?!  Nevermind that Thorne doesn't know either.  Jeez.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
2 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Just when we think Steffy’s hair is looking so much better, she slaps that road kill back up there. Geesh.

Why why why??!!

The dresses were beautiful, especially Katie’s and Brooke’s.  Lift those boobs and show them off ladies!  Lol  

Eric grasping the oxygen mask is getting on my last nerve……2 more days….suspect he will collapse and go into a coma for a while so this drags on and on and on….puhlease NO!

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

That's what I came to ask.

WH and AJ looked great! They both looked a lot more relaxed -- and healthier. I know that both of them have had some difficult times since leaving the show, so hopefully, things are going well and it shows!

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Steffy walks in sees Thorne hugging Ridge and crying and says you know about granddad? Instead of giving them a minute. She came off so fake and saying the obvious. 

Hope giving Bridget facts I could have done without. She should have been with Ridge and Thorne.  

I think the 3 on the Safari are better off, but not having them here if he really does due is bad.   Although I would rather watch Safari.  Siblings getting together and spending time together without inviting Ridge. Lol 

Is Taylor even on this show anymore? She's not allowed to be at the party?  Carter though is family.  

Eric seeing Thorne and Bridget was the best part of this entire story. Seeing Thorne and Bridget has been the only positive.  

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 8

I guess today is more about boobies than Eric.  All except for Hope and Luna. 

So Brooke gave us a clue today by saying Eric was seen by an Oncologist.  So it’s cancer which was obvious when Eric was spitting up blood. 

Once again we have the obvious omission at Eric’s party. Where is Finn and Eric’s great grandchildren?  

Stuffy’s and Katie’s dresses 🤢🤢🤮.  Bald headed Zende, in a turtleneck looks even more prickly. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Is Taylor even on this show anymore? She's not allowed to be at the party? 

Shhhhhh. Don't jinx it! Although, I'm surprised they didn't get HTylo to come back at least just for the party.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

I’ve enjoyed the flashbacks a lot and happy Stephanie got some due as Eric’s wife and partner for many years. 

Thorne and Bridget were a nice welcome. 
ladies all looked good!!

Otherwise  the story is still blah. 

• Like 9

Katie's dress! Va Va Va Voom! I absolutely loved it. 

Actually, I thought everyone looked really nice. 

I love Zende's bald head; I have always had a thing about bald men. One of my earliest crushes was Geoffrey Holder (Punjab and The Uncola Man), who I found fascinating and terrifying at the same time. 

XTifYsC3O8A0L3eV8MSI6Js=&risl=&pid=ImgRa

But there were glaring omissions; no Finn, Hayes, Kelly, Douglas, Beth, or Taylor. I would even include Liam, who may be the most hated guy in Bell LA right now, but he was still Steffy and Hope's husband and is the father of two of Eric's grandkids. I might even say Bill, that would have added some intrigue to the party for sure. Pam and Charlie too. 

So, it looks like Soap Opera cancer has gotten ahold of Eric. They have certainly taken great pains to make him look haggard and ill. 

I would guess that Finn is absent because he will be the attending physician when Eric is rushed to the hospital. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 2
17 hours ago, Artsda said:

I think the 3 on the Safari are better off, but not having them here if he really does due is bad.   Although I would rather watch Safari.  Siblings getting together and spending time together without inviting Ridge. Lol 

When I first heard Kristin, Felicia and Rick were on safari together, I wondered "Why?  That's a weird group."  Thanks for reminding me they are actually siblings.  Stupid show rarely does.

• LOL 8
On 12/5/2023 at 8:46 PM, Snaporaz said:

😆

On 12/5/2023 at 11:22 PM, KerleyQ said:

When I first saw her today, I wondered when they SORASed Hope to a middle age divorcee from the 80's. 

😝

On 12/6/2023 at 6:39 AM, RuntheTable said:

And it was nice to have some Eric flashbacks for a change, although there were not nearly enough, and much of Eric's 36 years were not covered. 

I was shocked and disappointed that there were no scenes with Beth. But sure, let's also just show when he met Brooke.

21 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Eric grasping the oxygen mask is getting on my last nerve……2 more days….suspect he will collapse and go into a coma for a while so this drags on and on and on….puhlease NO!

Seriously.

And on another note, has Thorsten Kaye always been this bad of an actor? His Ridge has absolutely NO AFFECT when he's talking about and lecturing to everyone that Eric is dying and they need to pretend they don't know. Hell, I would think HE didn't know because he hasn't displayed any fucking emotions whatsoever in his marble-mouthed, gravelly and scratchy voice that make my ears bleed.

And while original recipe Thorne is my favorite Thorne, I like Harmon. Now THAT's AFFECT.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And while original recipe Thorne is my favorite Thorne, I like Harmon. Now THAT's AFFECT.

Wait, I thought Windsor Harmon was the original Thorne. Dangit, who am I forgetting?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, TVForever said:

Wait, I thought Windsor Harmon was the original Thorne. Dangit, who am I forgetting?

Clayton Norcross was Thorne #1, followed by Jeff Trachta for ten years. WH was the third.

And there were absolutely no other Thorne 🙃🫠

1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And on another note, has Thorsten Kaye always been this bad of an actor? His Ridge has absolutely NO AFFECT when he's talking about and lecturing to everyone that Eric is dying and they need to pretend they don't know. Hell, I would think HE didn't know because he hasn't displayed any fucking emotions whatsoever in his marble-mouthed, gravelly and scratchy voice that make my ears bleed.

It's such a contrast to Ronn Moss who was definitely no Gregory Peck, but was a capable enough to sell the fact that he was a leader who the other siblings listened to and took guidance from. Thorston Kaye's casting may not be as bad as Charity Rahmer's Belle on Days of our Lives, but for my money even she would've made for a better Ridge than he.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2

This Ridge is the WORST. There’s nothing there that tells me he loves Eric, let alone that he’ll miss him.

Everyone is watching, waiting for what? For Eric to seize up and die in front of them? And FUCK Ridge if Bridget can’t hold back her tears! What’s he gonna do? Kick her out?

Didn’t he also boink her? After it was revealed she wasn’t his daughter and he wasn’t a real Forrester so it was okay to boink her? Despite he helped deliver her and that she might have been his child?

If I didn’t know Eric was dying and I heard him say what he did at the end, my first words would be: “Why are you talking like that?” And demand an explanation if he hemmed and come back with “you’re talking as if you’re gonna die any day now.”

But that’s just me.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 6
  • LOL 2

Luna said the party is so incredible? What was so incredible about 10 people in a living room in formal clothes, miserable and sad staring at Eric? 

Eric giving Finn approval for Steffy and Hope approval for Thomas.  He's just signing off on everything.  

Finn going to try and save Eric? If he does not die after all this, I'll be pissed at Finn.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 5