Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Damn, the Marones are a collective piece of work.  How long was Ridge disgusted by Thomas leaving Emma to die alone and afraid?  Was it 30 seconds?  Next thing we know, he's negotiating with Det. Sanchez about letting Thomas AND Flo off the hook.  What the actual FUCK?  What the fuck does RIDGE have to do with this case?  Beth was HOPE AND LIAM'S child.  Why isn't Sanchez kissing THEIR asses?  And who is running security at the local prison?  Can ANYBODY just come and go? I wonder why Flo doesn't just walk out?

Hauxdilox, you don't really have much of a leg to stand on, do you?  If you want to talk about ruining someone's life, how about forcing your brother to leave the woman he loves with your sick lie?  I agree that Sally is the one that Thomas REALLY loved.  Who knows how much pain and suffering could have been avoided if Hauxdi didn't think that Sally was good enough to breathe the same air she did.

Thomas makes me sick.  I can't wait for Justin to walk in, dressed like a doctor and give Thomas a hot shot. Something painful, like cyanide but SLOWER.  The B&B needs to realize that you can't just run over people like their roadkill.  Thomas' mother did it, Hauxdi cracked her cousin's skull on the highway and now Thomas.  The Marones need to be stopped

• Love 10

Ridge does not get to say another word to Shawna ever. What he’s doing for Thomas? Is the exact same thing.

Can someone also please explain to me how the person the police call to get the victims’ blessing to drop charges in a Logan/Spencer kidnapping is an effing Forrester? I hope Ridge makes this deal, and I hope the Spencers and Logans raise holy hell about Flo getting out, and I hope Bill runs story after story after story about Thomas’ involvement in Emma’s death every damn day. I hope he interviews Flo and Xander and the janitor working at FC that night Thomas fought with Emma, and those video interviews play in every streaming platform there is. And I hope literally everyone crucifies Ridge for his cowardice. 

(Side note: it’s pretty much unbelievable that Bill hasn’t already done this, right?)

So Steffy finally showed up. It’s been beyond ridiculous that she hasn’t been part of this story or had any sort of point of view since she gave Beth up. She is still supposed to be one of the show’s leading ladies, right? Regardless, I think JMW does better with anger than sadness, so while some parts of today were laughable, it was better than her last scenes. I thoroughly enjoyed parts of her takedown, and I’m glad that she showed anger for both herself and for Hope .

And I’m so ready for the Co-CEO Steffy fires Thomas’ ass, and CO-CEO Ridge tries to condescendingly tell her he’s really the CEO and Thomas is staying where he is storyline. Anything, really, to get back to the fashion. 

Also, I’m pleased to see that the return of baby Beth has now resulted in five Hope outfits in a row that I haven’t hated. 

• Love 8

Yes the States Attorney and their victim coordinator, not the head detective, would be talking out the options with the VICTIM in this case would be Hope and Emma’s nearest relative Justin regarding the plea deals and cases process. I know because I just went through this Friday at the county courthouse in the States Attorneys office regarding my car jacker. Hope and a representative for Emma would be the only ones to weigh in on this matter not Ridge. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Then ... yep, Hauxdi outed herself. "She (Kelly) doesn't understand why Daddy is gone," then the blubbering to Thomas about how he ruined their family. Really? How fucking selfish can you be, you heifer? Hope? Liam? No. It's ALL ABOUT YOU!

I'm so pissed about this. Not because I'm upset by her slag attitude....I've come to expect nothing better from her...but because it doesn't have to be like this.But then, how many decades have we waited for Brooke to wake up and get a clue about Ridge or for Taylor to understand Ridge was more of a problem to their marriage than Brooke? 

As little as I care for Steffy, she's always deserved better than to be the default option when Hope wasn't available. I wouldn't even say second choice because that implies Liam were capable of making an active decision, the last few months aside--he was young and stupid and new to this life of excess. Of it were confirmed that Steffy had popped his man-cherry, I could buy it along with why he felt roped into her web for all these years.

But Steffy has a kid to think about and she shouldn't want to be the same kind of bitter person Taylor became with her, pushing her agenda onto the Taytots. 

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Zoe116 said:

And I’m so ready for the Co-CEO Steffy fires Thomas’ ass, and CO-CEO Ridge tries to condescendingly tell her he’s really the CEO and Thomas is staying where he is storyline. Anything, really, to get back to the fashion. 

Oh wait, this is a show about fashion? I forgot amongst the gloom and doom 😂 At this point, I'd take a two day reprieve from all this crap to watch Pam and Charlie get married, complete with a Lemon Bar Wedding Cake tower. 😛

As an aside, I also post at the B&B Subreddit and I've met a whole handful of GH and DOOL. viewers who jumped ship from those shows to this one near the beginning of this tripe and stayed thoughout this mess. And I have to ask if those stories really are That Bad if B&B managed to not only poach from different networks but also dethrone Y&R's nearly three decade run at the top of the daytime ratings with the most universally hated story in any fandom I've been apart of. I've even seen people defend the last season of Game of Thrones but not one person anywhere supports this.

• Love 8

High key weird both Hope and Steffy came back from trips in Europe and neither had any men they talked with there. They both are in shape young semi celebrities. This show still wants us to believe Liam and Wyatt are the only young dudes alive. 

Not sure how Kelly a baby permanently asleep and less than a year old has been confused and asking about Phoebe? Suddenly she’s sentient and wanting answers? I guess the same way Ridge’s opinion on his daughter’s (?) or step granddaughters (?) senseless death or kidnapping is a weighing factor for how it’s handled? Btw in those cases I’m pretty sure even if a States Attorney said I  thing I will zag the victim can say zag. (Call back to 🎵 zig zag 🎶 rip emma) 

@Anna Yolei I watch B&B Y&R and Days. Days has the lowest budget but is most interesting in spite of crap or rushed writing. Y&R is snoreville and chore to watch. B&B is shit and predicable but occasionally has good performances and is fast. That has always been their saving grace after embraced I it, is it’s fast, 17 minutes.  Can’t argue w that. Also since you brought it up I wasn’t a big GOT fan but liked the last season since you asked, Dany fuck that shit up. Now Dexter final season and finale that shit was wrong. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

ok here is my hope (and it would make things a bit ok for me)  Since Ridge just got his beady eyed son off scott free.

I'd like Bill to find out and tell them, they are gonna pay.  Then he drops the bomb that Taylor shot him and she gets thrown away for a long time,  Let Thomas know his douchbaggadry was the last straw and that he and the dress maker and the ones that tipped the scale  thus throwing "Saintly Taylor" into the Klink.

i wish.....

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

Yesterday an angry Steffy, pushed open Thomas’s hospital room door

Yesterday a clueless Dt. Sanchez, came pimping out deals galore

Steffy said “Come on Thomas, I got a lost baby to love”

And Ridge smiled as he received help from above

In the midnight hour, I screamed no more, more, more

With a rebel yell, I screamed no more, more, more

In the midnight hour Show, I can’t take no more, more, more

With a rebel yell, I cry no fucking more, more, more, more, more, more

Flo doesn’t like prison, but she is being a cooperative egg

Thomas just wanted to be happy, and he never had that he said

So Ridge will set Flo free and Thomas will slither by without a scrape

Cause two friggin idiots set them free; both without a plea

In the midnight hour, I screamed no more, more, more

In the midnight hour Show, I can’t take no more, more, more

Ridge lives in his own heaven

Collects souls, but never learns a lesson

Well, he’s gonna cop a deal without a care

Just so long, just so long it don’t mess with his heir

For thirty years I’ve hung with you Show

A thousand hours with you

I’ve dried my tears of derision Show

A million times for you

I’d sell my soul for some fashion Show

Some dresses and models from you

I’d give you all, for some steam room or elevator sex, Show

Just, just, justa, justa to have you be fun again

Because….

In the midnight hour I screamed no more, more, more

In the midnight hour Show, I can’t take it no more, more, more

Edited by RuntheTable
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

the B&B Subreddit

I think the few people who post on that subreddit are probably the young demographic B&B desperately wants but there just doesn't seem to be much happening there. The one for Y&R is even worse. Wonder if those were started by network PR flacks...

I'd like Bill to find out and tell them, they are gonna pay.  Then he drops the bomb that Taylor shot him and she gets thrown away for a long time,  Let Thomas know his douchbaggadry was the last straw and that he and the dress maker and the ones that tipped the scale  thus throwing "Saintly Taylor" into the Klink.

Heh, first they'll have to find her. Seems Taylor has fallen off the face of the earth. Both her kids are going through life-altering moments and she's completely AWOL. But then one day she'll show up at Steffy's like no big deal. It's so silly. Why can't they recast the role if there's a problem with HTy?

• Love 5

This is the show with no consequences.  Yesterday's show was here's a kiss on the cheek, now go home.  There's really no reason for Flo's character to continue on, she's boring and she'll continue to be boring and dour.  Big deal they made her a Logan.  Is being a Logan something special? They wear cocktail dresses to work, gossip and sleep with each other's partners.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

think the few people who post on that subreddit are probably the young demographic B&B desperately wants but there just doesn't seem to be much happening there. The one for Y&R is even worse. Wonder if those were started by network PR flacks...

Hey, I resemble that remark! (But only for another year or so, hahaha)😛

But yeah, it's not nearly as active most of the others I follow. Hell, even when *I* was a teen in the early 2000s, soaps were losing relevance as the reality TV genre took root and younger kids in other places online are completely baffled by the appeal of soaps. To be frank, if my only knowledge of B&B came from the Triangle of Dumb era, I wouldn't get it either.

if they want to capture that audience, that's gonna mean a complete overhaul of the remaining shows or replacement with new ones.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 3

I have a vague recollection of this show's habit of having a couple's Love in the Afternoon be their last bit of happiness before impending doom.  Ridge and Taylor had a special evening that ended with real emotional honesty and vulnerability right before the Big Bear Boink was revealed and he dumped her.  I think Liam and Hope's last sex scene happened just before their relationship took some horrible turn.  

Wondering if something bad is going to happen to them after yesterday's interlude. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I just don't get prisoners being forced to have surprise visitors they probably don't want. I don't know any show besides B&B that has scenes like that.

Ugh, maybe little Douglas doesn't need Aunt Donna's boobs flopping in his face. Meanwhile, listen to your sister, Brooke. If you want to stay married maybe you better hand this one off to Bill and Justin. They can deal with Thomas and Ridge in ways that you can't.

No effing way is a police detective negotiating an immunity agreement with someone who wasn't even a direct victim of the crimes in question. They couldn't hire a day player to act as an ADA? So cheap and stupid to me.

Steffy, your mommy bought you a baby under unduly hasty circumstances to serve your own scheming purposes. Your so-called attorney didn't do due diligence on the adoption papers because you just had to get a baby. You are not blameless in this mess.

Yikes, I kept waiting for Shauna to drop to her knees in front of Ridge. He was looking at her like he expected some gratitude all right. 🍭🍆🍌🥒🍦I guess he couldn't figure out a way to lock the door. 😼

• Love 10

Ridge is the Grand Inquisitor that absolves Flo of her sins which than absolved Lurch of his sins.  Now the fallout will be beaten to death at nauseam.   

How long before Ridge, the Master of Debauchery, woos Shanna, into his bed, because he knows she’s eternally grateful for freeing Flo. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I just don't get prisoners being forced to have surprise visitors they probably don't want. I don't know any show besides B&B that has scenes like that.

Ugh, maybe little Douglas doesn't need Aunt Donna's boobs flopping in his face. Meanwhile, listen to your sister, Brooke. If you want to stay married maybe you better hand this one off to Bill and Justin. They can deal with Thomas and Ridge in ways that you can't.

No effing way is a police detective negotiating an immunity agreement with someone who wasn't even a direct victim of the crimes in question. They couldn't hire a day player to act as an ADA? So cheap and stupid to me.

Steffy, your mommy bought you a baby under unduly hasty circumstances to serve your own scheming purposes. Your so-called attorney didn't do due diligence on the adoption papers because you just had to get a baby. You are not blameless in this mess.

Yikes, I kept waiting for Shauna to drop to her knees in front of Ridge. He was looking at her like he expected some gratitude all right. 🍭🍆🍌🥒🍦I guess he couldn't figure out a way to lock the door. 😼

Yes and yes. 

I doubt they'll keep Denise but my non reading spoiler mind says that a monumental scandal would be to get Flo and Ridge in bed.  You'd have Steffy and Brooke so pissed at Ridge it would be great.  Then you'd have Steffy and Brooke so distraught that they'd need much comfort in Bill's arms and bed (not at the same time my mind you, I mean, that would be too raunchy for daytime).  

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

I think Thomas should pay for his crimes, as should several other people, but as usual the writers are rewriting what just happened a few weeks, at the most, a few months ago.  Thomas' biggest transgression was Emma's death.  He did not prevent Flo, Zoe, and Xander from telling the truth.  They could have done that long before Thomas ever found out.  As for Liam, Steffy, and Hope, those morons have been playing the waffling game for years.  Hope had already told Liam to go back to Steffy BEFORE Thomas ever returned to town.  However, the things people are bitching at Thomas about are Liam and Hope splitting up, not telling the truth about Phoebe/Beth, and supposedly keeping the trio of dumb from telling the truth about Phoebe/Beth.  {face palm}

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Then you'd have Steffy and Brooke so distraught that they'd need much comfort in Bill's arms and bed (not at the same time my mind you, I mean, that would be too raunchy for daytime).  

Bill in a three-way with Brooke and Steffy? THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! 🤗🤗🤗

Years ago on AMC swinging bachelor Tad Martin had sex with three different women on the same day. It was played mostly for laughs but to an extent the audience was supposed to be impressed with his stamina. (Which was not enhanced by the use of the little blue pills.) Some of us fans were kind of disgusted though because were the situation reversed and a woman character had taken three sex partners in the same day she would've been clearly regarded as a gardening utensil. 😑

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:26 PM, Anna Yolei said:

And I have to ask if those stories really are That Bad if B&B managed to not only poach from different networks but also dethrone Y&R's nearly three decade run at the top of the daytime ratings with the most universally hated story in any fandom I've been apart of.

Y&R is that bad. 😒

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

No effing way is a police detective negotiating an immunity agreement with someone who wasn't even a direct victim of the crimes in question.

And Ridge's assholish assertion to idiot Sanchez:  I will take care of my family! regarding how they will react to Flo's immunity deal.

Clearly Hope, Liam and Steffy should have been consulted, but Neanderthal Ridge decided for them.

Thomas can't really be charged with anything, I think.  His crime was failure to rescue, but that is a very wishy washy crime as described and it only exists in certain states.  He probably would never have been charged.  Sanchez has concluded that Emma's texting led to her accident.  Even his attempted kidnapping of Hope is weak sauce.

However Flo committed very serious crimes, and she is getting out of prison.  How nice.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Bill in a three-way with Brooke and Steffy? THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! 🤗🤗🤗

Years ago on AMC swinging bachelor Tad Martin had sex with three different women on the same day. It was played mostly for laughs but to an extent the audience was supposed to be impressed with his stamina. (Which was not enhanced by the use of the little blue pills.) Some of us fans were kind of disgusted though because were the situation reversed and a woman character had taken three sex partners in the same day she would've been clearly regarded as a gardening utensil. 😑

AMC tangent for a moment - I stopped watching AMC about 1990. I only remember Tad as a teen and barely his affair with Liza Colby's mother.  I didn't get his appeal and I believe he got very popular as he aged.  He was too goofy, perhaps effeminate (like in a Ross Geller/Friends way), just not romantic and masculine (to me). 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

just don't get prisoners being forced to have surprise visitors they probably don't want. I don't know any show besides B&B that has scenes like that.

No.prison works like that. I think it's been pointed out before in all this fuckery that jails have actual visitation hours and visitors need to be approved well in advance. I could let it slide back when it was Sheila Carter getting the parade of visitors after shooting Saint Taylor because evil menace or not, she was a character I gave two shits about.

But I don't care anything about Ridge beating his chest and enabling his predator son by springing Flo. Or you know....anything about Flo, including her connection to Storm.

1 hour ago, bannana said:

Thomas can't really be charged with anything, I think.  His crime was failure to rescue, but that is a very wishy washy crime as described and it only exists in certain states.  He probably would never have been charged.  Sanchez has concluded that Emma's texting led to her accident.  Even his attempted kidnapping of Hope is weak sauce.

I suppose Thomas would be in violation of a Good Samaritan law a la the series finale of Seinfield or such, but apparently not even Zoe or Xander are in prison for their role in keeping quiet.

But he deserves to lose all his family over this. I feel like he had the highest moral responsibility to say something since this involved his own sister too. Like okay, one can argue that Hope was insane even before he came into the picture, but where was his loyalty to Steffy?

For all the shit talking those two have done against the Logans over the years, I don't think any of there are so thirsty or so cruel as to let someone grieve over a child that wasn't dead to hold onto their man. Even with that Jack Marone mess, Brooke didn't get involved until Taylor when full on paranoid. She made current Hope look like my therapist in comparison! But Taylor giving up custody of that little boy was the luckiest break in that kid's life to be away from her influence.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Not a lawyer, but I think the Good Samaritan law is there to protect people who are trying to be Good Samaritans and then somebody gets pissed off and sues them?

Failure to rescue is what Thomas violated, and in a big way.  One could not be expected to risk life and limb to, say, climb down the canyon.  But certainly he had an obligation to call 911, which he did not do.  But I am guessing in this world (not the soap world) of people getting off on much more serious crimes, failure to rescue would not land Thomas in jail.

The one who should still be in jail is Flo, because she is in a very big conspiracy that includes kidnapping and human trafficking.  But whoosh, those crimes are gone, thanks to Ridge.  😠

Edited by bannana
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7

Failure to rescue is what Thomas violated, and in a big way. 

Is that what Law & Order used to call "depraved indifference"? They didn't use it very often so I figured it was either a rare occurrence or something that was difficult to qualify legally. Seems like Emma's family could still go after Thomas in civil court, right? Or, Justin and Bill could just take him for a helicopter flight out over the Pacific and drop him in. 😑

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

If Bell and TK's aim is to make Ridge the most loathsome creature in LA County to give Brooke an excuse to kick his greasy, too-tight pant wearing ass to the curb, they're doing an award-winning job.

As far as I'm concerned the whole Marone crew can die in a fire.  I noticed that Hauxdi's biggest tears were over the fact that Kelly wanted to know why Daddy didn't live with them any more.  That's what all these months of deep-fried fuckery were all about.  Getting Liam back in Hauxdi's bed.  She even said that she'd get over losing Phoebeth even though, according to Papa Marone, her spine had been ripped out from her.  Hauxdi's not mad that Thomas kept the secret of Phoebeth.  She's mad he got CAUGHT.

What the over and under on how long it's gong to be before both Flo and Thomas are working at Forrester again?  Hope and Brooke might complain but they'll be told that the Forrester's are FAMILY and that FAMILY sticks together.

I hope that Emma's FAMILY decides to avenge his niece since even the State of California doesn't seem to care that a man stood and watched a young woman die.  I think it's interesting that Det. Sanchez oncerned about the Forrester not getting any more bad press over the trafficking of Beth.  What kind of bad press does he think the Forresters will get when the public finds out that they settled a human trafficking case OUT OF COURT?  And did Det. Sanchez think about how the LAPD is going to look?  Last time I checked, LAPD didn't need any MORE bad press.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

I rarely get personally angry at a fictitious TV show, in fact, I was only mildly annoyed at the whole Phoebeth story just because it dragged out for so damned long. But ... these past few days of shows have sorely tried my patience to the point of getting really mad.

I just do not understand this sudden head-jerking swerve of events. All of the cards were in place for Thomas to go to jail or at least some kind of trial/repentance and I thought for sure that Flo was going to stay locked up because I read KB was going to be making a movie.  This was last Friday and ... 

Now .. THIS SHIT!! KMN.  WHY?  WHY?  WHY?  Bridge was already headed for disaster, but now it's gotta be accelerated by having Sludge making these fucked-up decisions and probably cheating (either literally or by assumption) with Shauna. (Isn't it time for RHoBH to be filming the new season?) Watching a lengthy trial or Thomas going to a psychiatric hospital, etc., would have had the same effect on Bridge, but much more realistic and interesting. 

I also agree with WTH with Det. Sanchez making decisions about who gets released and what charges/investigations get dropped. My anger really stems not from the fuckery on screen, but treating us (the audience) like we haven't a brain in our collective heads. Even somebody with only a rudimentary knowledge of the judicial system (Law & Order University!) knows that's not how it works.  SMH.

So, Bridge will blow up (again). Brooke and Katie will battle over Bill (where is the new doctor?) There will be a Sally/Wyatt/Flo triangle (barf) and Steffy and Thomas will probably duke it out over leadership at FC. OK. That last one holds some mild interest for me, if it involves some business and fashion. So, then Shidge? (Sorry. These just write themselves!)

Meanwhile, what happens to Douglas in all of this? Then, I happened to read THIS today:

Spoiler

A possible coupling between Thomas and Flo. I guess if that gets her away from Wally, otherwise, <<brap.>> I really don't want to see Flo and Shauna become major players at the expense of Brooke, Quinn, Eric, etc. 

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

The world is coming to a freaking end! I was cheering Brooke on today. She is damn right. Thomas is an unfit parent and should not have custody of Douglas until he gets some help for his anger and obsessive tendencies. 

As for Thomas and the law, when he threatened Flo, etc., demanded the others stay silent, and took action to conceal Beth's kidnapping, he became an accessory after the fact. However, the charges would be probably be dropped in return for testifying against the kidnapper, Flo, etc.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Um, did Ridge seriously think that Thomas was going to leave the hospital & come back & live at Brooke's house, (after what happened between Brooke & Thomas), & also just a stone's-throw way from Hope, Liam, & BETH?? When Brooke was exasperated with him, I felt like I do when my toddler wants a popsicle as I'm setting the dinner table. Some things you should know better than to even ask for. 

I'm not a violent person, but I was hoping Brooke would slap the taste out of Ridge's mouth today. Asshole. 

Flo's got balls, hitting up Wyatt a few hours after her post-prison shower. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Thomas and Flo deserve one another: two shitbag gaslighters and opportunists. Flo at least seems to get she did wrong, if only in the most martyr-esque way. But Thomas doesn't even get that.

I hope Steffy cuts Ridge out of her life when she find out what he's done, too. He doesn't give one solitary shit about Brooke since she'll come back like she always does but maybe losing Steffy  will wake his ass up.

It would be funny and mildly interesting if Hope, Steffy and Liam all left FC and started their own venture as a result of all this, not unlike that Useless Pile magazine that Sharon, Jack, Nick and Phyllis all ran together. They'll put the !FUN! back in dysfunctional!

• Love 11

If/when Wyatt hurts Sally, I'm going to whip his fictional ass.  Sally looked good today... I would've been begging her to move back in too as ridiculous as Wyatt sounded.

The idea of Flo and Thomas avoiding jail time is ridiculous, although totally expected in the case of Flo.  The show didn't even give Thomas the bullcrap 4-6 months (in television time) that Adam or Victor would get on Y & R before some illness/beating "necessitated" their release.  That being said, I'm not surprised that Ridge would do something to keep his child out of jail.  Brooke would do the same damn thing.  I don't recall her advocating any jail time when Rick let off that gunshot at FC post CaRidge affair.  She's totally entitled to her feelings and is pretty much accurate as it pertains to Thomas staying in the house or being allowed to raise Douglas in the near term in light of his recent actions.  But to think Ridge is going to let Thomas sit in jail is foolish.  What's also foolish (at the very least, brain dead at worst) is Ridge thinking Thomas can just plop right back into that house.  

Hopefully, $Bill and Justin can put a foot in Thomas' ass over Emma's death with some new/old evidence.  

Edited by nasir jones
ETA:
  • Love 12

Brooke was largely MIA in that story IIRC. KKL I remember was off the show quite a bit promoting her business IIRC.

As to Thomas's living arrangements, do they still have the No Tell Motel that Liam stayed at when he separated from Steffy?Because all the houses belong to people he's crossed and I dunno if even Eric is that permissive to welcome him into his house either.

• Love 8

What irks me about B&B and Y&R is that all these people are wealthy so why are they living with each other like packed in sardines? It is like they watched too much Dynasty during the 80s. The show doesn't have to build sets for all these different homes. Just don't show most of them most of the time. 

Ridge can easily afford to buy a house or put up Thomas in a hotel with round the clock nursing care. So why he is insisting that Thomas return to the house where the people who he victimized live? 

I do understand Ridge's outrage that Brooke wants Hope and Liam to get custody of Douglas because he is not aware of Thomas' verbal abuse. I hope we get a scene where Douglas tells Ridge the things that Thomas said at some point.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 17

After Monday and Tuesday's fuck fests, I wasn't too sure about watching today, but, wow, how refreshing was that? 

Sally regained a little of my lost respect today. They had me believing she had just jumped back in with both feet; apparently that is not the case, and I love it. Of course that will help the definitely coming Sally/Wyatt/Flo triangle. All the same, I am glad that Sally is going slow with Wyatt. It hurts to say it, because I did really like them as a couple, but I wish Sally would just let it go completely. Maybe with Flo rejoining the team, Sally will see the writing on the wall. 

Now there is the Ridge I know. He may not like Shauna, but Shauna is still a female, and she was begging. Ridge was digging it too; I didn't miss that glint in his eye. And so the seeds have been sewn. 

My girl. I shouldn't feel sorry for her, but I do. Ridge's decision regarding Flo isn't about anything other than his lack of respect, love, and caring for his wife. He made a decision that impacts Brooke in a very personal way, because Hope is her daughter and Flo is her niece. She spent months thinking her granddaughter was dead. She watched Hope suffer, while Ridge's daughter flourished. She welcomed Thomas and Douglas into her home. And now she has had to suffer Ridge's constant needling about pushing Thomas. Then, he not only sets free the only person that was even being held in this crime, but has the temerity to get angry with Brooke for being angry with him. Then, a mother fucker actually started shouting at my girl. No, you greasy pig, you don't get to do that. Oh, and listen up butthead, that is Brooke's home, not Thomas's, he is a nonpaying guest, just like you, so shut the fuck up. And Brooke most certainly can have his shit packed up and put out. I mean seriously, how ridiculous did Ridge look? He can't justify his shit. Wait till his daughter finds out. 

Ridge is just a powerful guy. When you think about it, his call to the overseas authorities was all it took for them to go out and fetch that thieving doctor. Yep, they did that on Ridge Forrester's word. No American law type people called over there to confirm anything. And now, as essentially a bystander in this whole sordid mess, he is given the power to free an integral person, who is the only one that has paid any kind of price. But I don't care! Ridge's thoughtless actions has put Brooke's spine back in place. I squealed with glee when she started jabbing her finger at him. That's right, you put some emphasis on it. I hope she kicks his ass out, and his son too. Let Ridge go out and find a place to live. And he can bunk down with his sociopathic son. 

Everyone, except Ridge, looked really good today. Brooke's blouse. Wyatt's suit. Shauna's top. Sally's...…...everything. 

• Love 17
46 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

Oh, and listen up butthead, that is Brooke's home, not Thomas's, he is a nonpaying guest, just like you, so shut the fuck up.

It is so NOT Thomass' house...and not yours either Ridgey-poo!

Go Brooke!!👏

Yay to your entire post RunTheTable times 1000!😉

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Of course Shanna has the hots for Ridge. Why wouldn’t she go after a charismatic upstanding naturing gentleman like him 🤢🤮

It’s Brooke’s house no matter what Ridge thinks. It’s Douglas’ choice to be with his father or not.  Under no circumstances TIIC should make Douglas choose between Lurch and Raggedy. 

Wyatt’s mind was on tilt when Sally leaves him with blue balls and than Flo walking to ask for forgiveness. What’s a boy to do?  Should he beg Sally to take him back or should he forgive Flo. IMHO, its Flo he loves and Sally is second fiddle or should I say plan B.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Several observations about today’s show: Brooke laid the law down on Ridge today and I was glad to see it. It’s her house and she decides if Tom is welcome there or not. Ridge needs to just go away for a long time if he cannot understand and support his wife and her daughter at this point. Tom was horrible and possibly a criminal. Accept it, Ridge, and get that creep the help he needs. I was actually uncomfortable watching Wyatt and Sally today. I guess I can’t buy the quick change from Flo back to Sally on Wyatt’s part. I wouldn’t trust him for a New York minute. And Flo gets out of jail based on Ridge’s say so? Huh? Can’t these writers or their assistants or their assistant’s assistant consult with law enforcement to kind of, sort of, maybe make this believable?!

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
46 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

Liam, Hope, and Brooke have no claim to Douglas.  Ridge, Taylor, Karen, or possibly Steffy could seek custody, but it is not that easy.  Karen would be the best option for Douglas.

Oh fully agree re: Karen and Dani getting custody. If I were them, I'd want Douglas nowhere near that toxic Forrester family. I have to wonder how much they know of ThomAss's history or if they're even aware of the suspect circumstances that kid was conceived under.

5 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Of course Shanna has the hots for Ridge. Why wouldn’t she go after a charismatic upstanding naturing gentleman like him 🤢🤮

There's only one thing Shauna is after and it ain't his charming personality 💵💸🤑Homegirl makes Tawny Moore look subtle and tactful by comparison. 

I hope to God that she is not still in her child bearing years, but if 50+ year old Brooke managed one last hilariously inappropriate pregnancy before the bakery closed for good, Shauna can get a second kid born into a rich ass family.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Sally's top was interesting. Seems to me those spikes on the shoulders could get dangerous in passionate moments. 😨

You go, Brooke! Lay down the Logan Law!

And there's Shauna giving Flo the absolute worst advice again. 😐

Geez, at SP just any old jailbird off the street can walk in unnannounced. Good thing Flo didn't show up to shoot Wyatt. Ugh, I bet those two will be banging in his office within a week, especially since he ain't getting any from Sally.

So there's going to be a custody battle over Douglas? Oy. Poor kid.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
36 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Sally's top was interesting. Seems to me those spikes on the shoulders could get dangerous in passionate moments. 😨

I kept thinking that too! Ouch!!😬 Certainly an interesting fashion choice..if it were a dog collar maybe. Hmmm...what is the message that outfit was sending I wonder......

36 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

And there's Shauna giving Flo the absolute worst advice again. 😐

Umm Flo, look how things turned out by listening to her advice before. I think that's kind of how you ended up in jail, honey. Jus' sayin'.🤔

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

t would be funny and mildly interesting if Hope, Steffy and Liam all left FC and started their own venture as a result of all this, not unlike that Useless Pile magazine that Sharon, Jack, Nick and Phyllis all ran together. They'll put the !FUN! back in dysfunctional!

Although Steffy and Eric together own 75% of FC, so if anyone should leave (I can only imagine Eric would be Team Brooke & Steffy over Team Ridge) it should be Ridge/Thomas. I shudder to think what that company name should be though.

2 hours ago, SimoneS said:

What irks me about B&B and Y&R is that all these people are wealthy so why are they living with each other like packed in sardines?

Because the Bells haven’t bought a house recently to use for the exterior shot? I don’t know how Katie managed to get her house. 

“My main priority is my son.” Record that shit and send it to Steffy, Brooke. Let Ridge see what his little girl can do with a tire iron.

But also, Ridge. STFU. “We have to help him?” Hope, Liam and Steffy are his victims. The onus is never on the victim to “help” the person who committed a crime against them. Thanks for playing, though.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Since Douglas is a minor child, I don't see how Brooke or Hope, or even Ridge can have any say over who the boy lives with. Thomas is Douglas' father and is alive and well, so he should have custody of Douglas. Now I am not saying that is a good idea at all or in Douglas' best interest.  Since no criminal charges are going to be pressed against Thomas, it seems that the only course of action with any chance of an outcome would be to prove that Thomas is mentally incapacitated and/or abused Douglas. Good luck with proving that, because you know Sludge (and Lippy if she ever shows up) will challenge that. 

Thank God! That Brooke is refusing to let Thomas move back into her house. While she packs Thom-ass' bags, she can pack his father's along with them.  I am so glad that she stood up to that bully of a husband of hers. She needs to throw his greasy, unkempt overstuffed ass out on the lawn for good this time.

Sally looked about the best I've ever see her today. She had taken the topper/extensions out of her hair and her makeup was perfection. That outfit was on fi-yah, but yeah, that top with the spikes on the shoulders was kinda weird. In black, that would be perfect for Hauxdi, more her style. I am glad that our gal held her ground with Wyatt and refused to indulge in any office nookie or move back in with him. Wyatt is coming across as needy and tone deaf.

And YES! How the hell did Flo manage to just waltz in to SP? I would think that $Bill would have circulated photos of Flo and Shauna throughout the building with strict orders to shoot them on sight call security immediately. 

Can't wait until tomorrow when Sludge finally leaves!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Can't wait until tomorrow when Sludge finally leaves!

Sigh, maybe not for long. Elsewhere viewers are saying that Brooke can't put Ridge out or prevent Thomas from living there. Since they're in CA, 50% of the house is Ridge's due to community property laws. Someone please tell me this is just fantasy or wishful thinking. 😐😐😐😐

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Ok apparently when people get a plea bargain now not only is it NOT negotiated by a prosecutor. And not agreed w by the actual victims. But it doesn’t have to go before a judge to concur with during a hearing but granted instantaneously by the investigator and a 3rd unrelated party. FWIW I agreed to one as a victim and the guy is still in jail since his hearing is a week or so out so like this has no resemblance to reality. 

Shauna and Ridge as a coupling or flirting make me want to barf but it’s on brand since he’s the most entitled and delusional MF alive and likes selfish women. She gives the most clueless advice ever. Brooke looked great today and I loved her standing her ground but got mad she didn’t literally throw her piece of shit husband out on his ass Uncle Phil style when he yelled his nonsense. Has Ridge become crazier than his mother?  

Spoiler

Thomas and Flo getting together spoiler. KMN. But Bell seems to take our criticism of non rootable or boring couples as a ‘dare’ since each year it gets worse. 🖕🏽🖕🏽

I am praying Thomas ghost machine is found or Douglas pipes up about his dad threatening to abandon him and twisting his arm (when he just lost a parent!!) and the roofie he slipped Liam to rape him by proxy are found out. Cuz that shit was evil. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Re that spoiler, just quoting myself (from the Spoiler thread)

Spoiler

On 6/28/2019 at 8:35 AM, Joimiaroxeu said:

I could kind of see Flo and Thomas getting together when all the dirt comes out. They're both going to be at least momentarily the black sheeps of their families. Birds of a feather...

to say I called it months ago! Run me my assistant producer check, Bradley! You're welcome! 😉😉😉😉

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
ETA: wtf on that mixed metaphor though? sheep or birds?
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Is 50/50 community property automatic in California once a couple weds? Or, does it kick in after a specific time period. Slimmest hope that this latest Sludge marriage hasn't been active long enough for the law to be in force. 

Nonetheless, Brooke can still ask him to leave with the assumption that his well-deserved exit is headed along the path of legal separation >>> divorce. I know the writers won't go there, but she could always say that he verbally and mentally abuses her.

And ... if they do divorce (fingers crossed!) it's got to be permanent this time. I believe that the way Sludge has treated Brooke (and the whole family this time) is beyond redemption and it's going to make her look really foolish and desperate if she takes Sludge back again. (Not that it hasn't in the past.) C'mon, Logan! Grow a spine where that asshole is concerned. "Destiny" be damned!

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Sigh, maybe not for long. Elsewhere viewers are saying that Brooke can't put Ridge out or prevent Thomas from living there. Since they're in CA, 50% of the house is Ridge's due to community property laws. Someone please tell me this is just fantasy or wishful thinking. 😐😐😐😐

That's if the house had been purchased together if they were married. At any rate, I thought that house was purchased by Ridge as a gift to her ages ago in 1995-ish or something,  Assuming Brooke's name is the only one on that deed, Ridge can be shown the door, along with his sociopathic spawn.

Re: the spoiler:

Better ThomAss and Flo than another stab at Thope or trying to come between Wally again. Makes it easy to FF.

12 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

That's if the house had been purchased together if they were married. At any rate, I thought that house was purchased by Ridge as a gift to her ages ago in 1995-ish or something,  Assuming Brooke's name is the only one on that deed, Ridge can be shown the door, along with his sociopathic spawn.

Re: the spoiler:

Better ThomAss and Flo than another stab at Thope or trying to come between Wally again. Makes it easy to FF.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Ewww... that spoiler is greasy and gross.  That girl would have to have literally zero respect for herself.

Speaking of greasy and gross (and exponentially worse), for some reason, Brooke and Oliver having sex popped into my mind.  That was completely and utterly insane.  Does anyone remember what their excuse were again?  Was it just the costume?

• Love 2