Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

So is Bell REALLY going to throw both Liam AND Hope under the bus, throw away the amazing work SC and AN have done for the sake of Hauxdilox and JMW?

Well, I watched him trash Jack Wagner's character to keep Bridge afloat and walk back the fact that Ridge stayed with Taylor after knowing they'd been manipulated into that deathbed marriage, so I can absolutely see him letting those two be sacrifices at the Alter of Steffy.

• Love 5

Hope, you dope, you should keep your doctor's appointment, you need your plumbing check out. 

Dr Shady to Flo; Stuffy is not buying a baby nor are we selling one. WTF?  I see how people have their heads up their ass hole but I've never seen two heads up the same ass hole.

There you go Liam once again acting like Stuffy's butt boy.  Making a case for Stuffy adopting a baby while Hope just lost one. Liam should have made the case that the adoption was too soon. Sisters, close in age or a few years older, will still bond or not.  Yes, Liam, you should have talked to Hope before you gave Stuffy your blessing. 

Carter you are a typical ass hole lawyer. Yes there is a social workers report on Stuffy but where is the one on the birth mother.  Where is Flo's  background check for her financial and medical records. Oh, and he doesn't want to know about any financial arrangements because Taylor is taking care of it. Carter, it has to be part of the adoption agreement. He doesn't even care about the mother's background and that the mother needs to be in CA to finalize the adoption which takes about 6 months.  Carter accepts attorney's papers without even speaking to the attorney.  Carter is not only incompetent but he can be arrested and disbarred for facilitating human trafficking. 

The worst part is Hope capitulating to Queen Shit Stuffy.  God's way of providing Kelly a sister?  Complete and utter bull shit.  It's the way TIIC kick Hope in the VJ and lick Stuffy's ass.  It's a good thing AN is playing Hope because KM's Hope would never stand for this crap.  

• Love 10
5 hours ago, ByTor said:

I hope they never sing that song again, I couldn't get "I should have zigged...but instead I zagged..." out of my head!

Oh thank heavens I FF through THAT!!!  Sorry you have that earworm in your head, BYTOR.

Is Flo the only one who gives a thought to the bio mom? But then again, Stuffy & her scaryfacemom think Flo IS the birth mom. Duh.

That lawyerly legal-ish stuff was just insane. Seriously????!! Like that would ever stand up in any court? Should be easy for Hope to get Beth back when it finally comes down to it.

This show. RME

• Love 9

Carter acted like he just Googled "independent adoptions" before he went out with Steffy to pick up her purchase  baby.

I thought Hope would be much more upset over Steffy's adopting than she was. Maybe it will sink in tomorrow.

I do have to say that SC really plays the role of doofus clueless millennial Waffle Boy quite well.

Edited by CharlizeCat
Double post
  • Love 9

Why is Liam defending Steffy's selfishness to Hope? Ugh, I can't stand him!

Home study by a social worker. When did that happen? Yeah, gotta love how Carter is all "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" regarding the adoption. How does he still have a law license?

Sure, Reese, it's up to you to you to decide that it's no biggie for Hope because she can just have more children. Wonder why kidnapping babies is against the law then? Pssht, their mothers could just have new children. NBD. 😑

• Love 13
4 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

It's a good thing AN is playing Hope because KM's Hope would never stand for this crap.  

Forget that, not even Bridget would stand for that! Coincidentally, I just came across the clip where Katie was trying to sell her on that whole "I might be around after this baby is born so maybe you and Nick could adopt him" and Bridget read her for the filth that she was.

KM's bitchiness is not only called for in this situation, it would be a welcomed reprieve from all the Queen Steffy asskissing that has gone on unabaited for far too long.

4 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

It's a good thing AN is playing Hope because KM's Hope would never stand for this crap.  

Forget that, not even Bridget would stand for that! Coincidentally, I just came across the clip where Katie was trying to sell her on that whole "I might be around after this baby is born so maybe you and Nick could adopt him" and Bridget read her for the filth that she was.

KM's bitchiness is not only called for in this situation, it would be a welcomed reprieve from all the Queen Steffy asskissing that has gone on unabaited for far too long.

• Love 4

I'll let AN/Hope's expressions do most of my talking as the deepfriedfuckery continues.

DyGWsbSW0AAPugY.jpg

DyGaBj0XgAAN-Hw.jpg

DyGWC60WwAMMBBA.jpg

How she didn't drive to the cliff house and slap the hell out of that bitch Hauxdi or, at minimum, the bitch standing in front of her, I have no idea. 

Especially when he said some of the dumbest shit to ever come out of his mouth, like this little gem: "I think she's mourning Beth, too, in her own way"

Because yes, Liam, replacing your child's sister with a black market product of human trafficking baby five seconds after said sister "dies" is totally normal grieving.

And let's be honest, mmmkay? Steffy ain't mourning SHIT. Her insta-replacing Beth is proof positive of that, no matter how much she pretends to cry and say how sorry she feels for Hope.

giphy.gif

If she were truly sorry for Hope and Liam's loss, she would WAIT. Not to mention, she already has an infant of her own who deserves her undivided attention. 

Don't get me started on the dumbfuckery of Carter. I'm an attorney and all of this (waves hands in the air) is KILLING ME. No background check on the birth mother? That alone would have revealed she was never pregnant. Hand-waving the financials? Not doing his own checks, including on the so-called "certified" documentation? I could be here all day and easily find a hundred more problems with this "adoption." And while I've said all along it would be a little bit of a stretch to expect Taylor or Steffy to know this is Beth, they should have had, at minimum, one damn clue that something was most definitely OFF the moment Taylor set foot inside that nasty-ass roach motel room Reese and Flo are staying in. So it's not gonna be an option to blame it on Carter. His ineptitude could get him sued for malpractice (it should get him disbarred) but he's not the criminal here. 

Besides the obvious pair of Greasy-Reesey and Go-with-the-Flo, Whackado and Hauxdi are also in this up to their necks and sorry, sweets, feigning dipshit cluelessness ain't gonna fly. Not that either of these two will ever be charged with any crime, any time, ever, much less serve time, but any reasonable person would have known something was very, very wrong here. I mean, Steffy said she had talked to some agencies and a social worker and it's a pretty safe bet that she was informed how the process is supposed to go and nothing about this baby buying matches one iota.

But back to my gal...she shows more class in her little pinky finger than Hauxdi will ever show in her lifetime.

She asks Liam if Steffy is happy and is happy for her, saying, "we're grieving parents, not monsters." 

DyGcOQeUYAAyyER.jpg

Hope asks if Steffy has a name for the baby girl and Liam tells her "Phoebe." Hope, who is just amazingly kind and selfless says, "that's perfect," thinking it's Steffy's way of replacing death with life, remarking that "Kelly lost a sister and this is God's way of providing one."  But for the love of God, stop propping that skank heifer!

There really is no comparison between her and that trash bag Hauxdi and when the truth comes out, I can't wait for that bitch to finally reap what she's sowed.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 18

Stationery???  A lawyer's stationery is what convinces Carter that the whole transaction is legit???  This just goes beyond.  Beyond what, I don't know, given that we watch this drek on a daily basis and it seems to get worse each day.

• Love 19
7 minutes ago, A-Lo said:

Stationery???  A lawyer's stationery is what convinces Carter that the whole transaction is legit???  This just goes beyond.  Beyond what, I don't know, given that we watch this drek on a daily basis and it seems to get worse each day.

And see, for a good, story, I'm willing to suspend disbelief but acting (mostly AN's) aside, this is truly terrible and even with AN's amazing acting and truly owning the role of Hope Logan, I'm sick of seeing her suffer.

• Love 15

Like another poster commented; it is like a car wreck that you cannot turn away from.

I stupidly had a look see at Show yesterday. I hate them for being able to repulse me and compel me at the same time.

I really only watched the Hope/Liam stuff. I find myself questioning that now, because I am disappointed that a grieving, despondent, hurting Hope was given a tent pole to help prop up that Cliff House dweller. Here is the thing show; you can hand out poles to anyone you want, but not Hope. You stole her child from her and have gifted that precious cargo to the least deserving person on the planet. And now Hope is expected to be her cheerleader too. For fuck’s sake; why drag the shit out? Why continue to torture this poor girl. Just go on and rip her damn heart out like the baby Alien did to John Hurt.

I glossed over the “official” document signing scenes. The dumbness meter in my head was on stupidity overload and was ready to explode, so I could only take that shit in small doses. Can’t find the baby’s daddy? No problem. There is a little clause in there for that. No matter that Flo hasn’t been checked out. She is the baby’s momma. We all know that for sure because she said so. She is also taking $250K, but why concern ourselves with that pesky little detail; Kelly needs a sister to bond with.

And there you have Momma Marone and Our New Mother Earth, looking like the cats who ate the canary.

I really don’t care that Hope was ok with it because the whole thing sucks. She should have ripped off Liam’s dust cover and read him front to back. Not only going over to ONME’s house, but blissfully co-signing this baby bargain bin nonsense, with nary a word to his wife. Taylor has contacts? My ass. How come we never heard about that before. But Hope, she was just so perfect. I am not saying this to hurt you or anything, but it felt like it was meant to be.

GAH!

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 17

I can't watch this shit.  Because I'm sure of one thing:  no matter how much rage I feel over what Hope is going through, I know there will be NO catharsis.  NOBODY will confront Hauxdilox and her KillerMommy and ask WHY and HOW could they do something like this so close to the death of Beth?  They will never, EVER have to answer for any of the pain and grief they've caused.  They NEVER have.  These women have KILLED people and haven't paid for their crimes.  Breaking a woman's heart, especially when that woman is a LOGAN is just another day at the office to monsters like these two.

If Hauxdilox was REALLY mourning Beth and if she had a speck of any kind of human feeling, she wouldn't dream of adopting a baby right now.  She'd be home, holding Kelly, thanking God (or whatever higher power a creature like that acknowledges) that her child is happy, healthy and ALIVE.  That's what a human being would do.

Hauxdilox and her piece of shit mother saw an opportunity and pounced on it.  They know that Hope and Liam are grieving and vulnerable.  Hope is in no position to fight for her husband.  She probably would never believe that she would need to at a time like this.  I've stuck it out with Liam for a long time but I have to say that if he even considers getting back with that slattern, I'm done with him. 

The irony is that Liam's punishment is built into his life with Hauxdilox.  If he gets back with her, even for a minute, he's going to have to live with that creature AND her mother.  He's not only going to have to deal with Hauxdilox and her mother but Ridge will be thrown in for good measure, gloating.  There are men on death row who wouldn't take that choice. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

If Hauxdilox was REALLY mourning Beth and if she had a speck of any kind of human feeling, she wouldn't dream of adopting a baby right now.  She'd be home, holding Kelly, thanking God (or whatever higher power a creature like that acknowledges) that her child is happy, healthy and ALIVEThat's what a human being would do.

This. Thank you. My feelings exactly.

2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

And see, for a good, story, I'm willing to suspend disbelief but acting (mostly AN's) aside, this is truly terrible and even with AN's amazing acting and truly owning the role of Hope Logan, I'm sick of seeing her suffer.

Me too.

• Love 15

@RuntheTable and @mightysparrow, I wish I could like your posts a million times. 

It really is disgusting that instead of Steffy focusing on the daughter she does have and yes, thanking her clearly lucky stars that she has a happy, healthy baby girl regardless, especially when Hope's daughter is dead. (And yes, Beth is, in fact, very much alive, but Hope doesn't know that).

And you can bet your last internet dollar that when the truth comes out, it will be all about poor Hauxdi and poor Kelly (who won't have any more of a clue now than she will then since I'm betting this is wrapped up in May sweeps) and poor Whackado and that mean, selfish bitch Hope is stealing Phoebe (and it's Beth, bitch) away and she'll be expected to kowtow while Steffy grieves. 

Steffy deserves every lick of hurt and heartache as does her dipshit, whipping out the briefcase of cash, mommy, and I give not a fuck about any of it.

giphy.gif

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 19

Not only was Ridge the only voice of reason, he was also the least emotional person ever. When Taylor told him that Steffy is naming the baby "Phoebe", you'd never guess she'd just told him that their surviving twin daughter is naming her daughter-to-be after their other twin daughter, who was tragically killed. It looked more like she'd told him "yeah, the baby will be named 'Leavingsoon', because she will be". Absolutely no emotion. Even the arm rub to Saint Taylor was so unemotional. I showed more emotion to the jug of milk when I bumped it getting my creamer from the fridge this morning.

Also, it's hard to even imagine this plastic Taylor & this non-RM Ridge ever having a date, let alone a decades-long on/off relationship, as well as 3 kids. For all of their many faults, RM always had passion with HT; granted part of that was because her face was mobile back then, but still. There's nothing at all that would ever make me think they were a pair, let alone a great love story which still has Taylor hating Brooke decades later.

• Love 12
5 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

I can't watch this shit.  Because I'm sure of one thing:  no matter how much rage I feel over what Hope is going through, I know there will be NO catharsis.  NOBODY will confront Hauxdilox and her KillerMommy and ask WHY and HOW could they do something like this so close to the death of Beth?  They will never, EVER have to answer for any of the pain and grief they've caused.  They NEVER have.  These women have KILLED people and haven't paid for their crimes.  Breaking a woman's heart, especially when that woman is a LOGAN is just another day at the office to monsters like these two.

If Hauxdilox was REALLY mourning Beth and if she had a speck of any kind of human feeling, she wouldn't dream of adopting a baby right now.  She'd be home, holding Kelly, thanking God (or whatever higher power a creature like that acknowledges)

Cthulhu 

• Love 5

Yes Carter, hand over all of Stuffy's records including medical information but doesn't ask for Flo's records.  There could medical abnormalities, the mother has, that could be passed on to the baby.  Not that Flo is the real mother, it's just a real world example of common science.  Wouldn't you think that it would be more important for Stuffy to know Flo's history than Flo knows Stuffy's history? Flo already agreed to the adoption. Carter talks about the funds, but doesn't ask for receipts to prove expenses. I'm sure Dr Shady could have come up with those also. 

Ridge sees a suitcase full of cash and only questions if Stuffy is being taken not that a baby is being bought.  

• Love 10

Why do we all keep trying to find some kind of sense in this story? No one can make any kind of sense out of this no matter how hard one tries. Either every person involved is bone deep stupid or we are for watching this dreck.

• Love 11

Flo says she never really thought of Beth as hers. BECAUSE SHE ISN'T, YOU FREAKING KIDNAPPING CO-CONSPIRATOR!

Wow, they're really trying to make it look like this adoption is on the up and up, at least on Steffy's end. Why?

Dr. Fleet Street showing up at Hope's postpartum checkup seemed fishy to me. You can stuff your sorries in a sack, fella.

With that look between Steffy and Carter as Flo was signing the release, I think they know they're doing something a little shady. I hope Carter gets disbarred over this.

Heh, Phoebeth has grandma Brooke's squinty "you cannot be serious" eyes. Yeah, we can't believe it either, sweetie. Hang in there.

• Love 15

It's really not a good look when the dayplayer Flo shows more emotion for Hope's heartbreak than the show's supposed heroine.

I am, however, happy that Steffy will apparently have already adopted baby Bebe by the time Brooke finds out about this ridiculous plan, because that should hopefully take her reaction from 11 to 11,000. And if I can get a Logan sister scene where they just sit around with wine bitching about Steffy buying a baby, all the better.

• Love 14
10 hours ago, A-Lo said:

Of course, Carter is an idiot.  If anyone in this SL had functioning brain cells, the gig would be up already.

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 2:00 PM, Anna Yolei said:

Well, I watched him trash Jack Wagner's character to keep Bridge afloat and walk back the fact that Ridge stayed with Taylor after knowing they'd been manipulated into that deathbed marriage, so I can absolutely see him letting those two be sacrifices at the Alter of Steffy.

I think characters/couples are sacrificed on Brad Bell's alter.  For whatever reason, he loves Bridge, and refuses to let that couple die.

Why would Hope or Brooke be surprised that Hope's baby dying might change things?  Wasn't Brooke crowing about how Hope being pregnant with Liam's child would be Hope's way of getting Liam away from Steffy?

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

Wasn't Brooke crowing about how Hope being pregnant with Liam's child would be Hope's way of getting Liam away from Steffy?

What difference does it make what Brooke says about Liam and Hope's relationship?  What Brooke said is no different than what the Killer said about TWO of Hauxdi's pregnancies?  Not to mention the fact that she gave her Tot the greenlight to throw her vagina at the man who was engaged to her stepsister because THEY WEREN'T MARRIED YET. 

Hope understood that having a child with Liam changed the landscape of their 'blended' family and she had the audacity to actually stand up for HER family with Liam.   Whenever Liam and Hauxdilox have been together, Hope has respected their marriage, even if she didn't want to.  Probably because she knew that it wouldn't last long.  And it never did.  But Steffy has NEVER respected Hope's relationship with Liam.  She used to use her pussy but when that was out of commission, she used their child. Let's not forget that the reason Liam wasn't with Hope when she went into labour was because Hauxdilox insisted that Kelly was mortally ill and Liam HAD to be there.

Hauxdilox is the one who insisted that Liam give her new purchase the thumbs up.  Liam didn't think he needed to be there.  But Hauxdi knew that waving a newborn baby girl in front of a grieving father would do the job.

Brooke isn't involved in this bullshit.  I can't wait for her to find out.  Her daughter is too vulnerable; she needs someone in her corner and since she can't count on her husband, she's going to need her mother to have her back.  Brooke will see Slattern 1 & Slattern 2 for the vultures they are.  Hopefully her fear of the bullying, trash-heap she's married to won't keep her from doing her motherly duty and slapping Darla and Ally's killers back to the dungheap they belong.

• Love 14

That little juxtaposition at the end of this stupid show of Hope & Liam's crushing sadness at losing their child with Steffy's gloaty happy face said it all. If Stuffy is happy & gets what she wants, then gee, why is anyone else unhappy?

By continuing to watch this show, I know I am setting myself up for severe raging disappointment thinking Stuffy ever will ever lose. 

Saw a spoiler somewhere today where AN says this story

Spoiler

will go on for months. Arghh!!!!

Maybe I'll tune out for a while. Watching so much stupid gets tedious.

• Love 8
46 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

What difference does it make what Brooke says about Liam and Hope's relationship?  What Brooke said is no different than what the Killer said about TWO of Hauxdi's pregnancies?  Not to mention the fact that she gave her Tot the greenlight to throw her vagina at the man who was engaged to her stepsister because THEY WEREN'T MARRIED YET. 

Hope understood that having a child with Liam changed the landscape of their 'blended' family and she had the audacity to actually stand up for HER family with Liam.   Whenever Liam and Hauxdilox have been together, Hope has respected their marriage, even if she didn't want to.  Probably because she knew that it wouldn't last long.  And it never did.  But Steffy has NEVER respected Hope's relationship with Liam.  She used to use her pussy but when that was out of commission, she used their child. Let's not forget that the reason Liam wasn't with Hope when she went into labour was because Hauxdilox insisted that Kelly was mortally ill and Liam HAD to be there.

Hauxdilox is the one who insisted that Liam give her new purchase the thumbs up.  Liam didn't think he needed to be there.  But Hauxdi knew that waving a newborn baby girl in front of a grieving father would do the job.

Brooke isn't involved in this bullshit.  I can't wait for her to find out.  Her daughter is too vulnerable; she needs someone in her corner and since she can't count on her husband, she's going to need her mother to have her back.  Brooke will see Slattern 1 & Slattern 2 for the vultures they are.  Hopefully her fear of the bullying, trash-heap she's married to won't keep her from doing her motherly duty and slapping Darla and Ally's killers back to the dungheap they belong.

If Hope had respected Steffy and Liam's marriage, she wouldn't have gotten pregnant with Liam's baby while Liam was still married to Steffy.

No, it didn't.  If Liam wanted to be with Hope, he wouldn't have gone back to Steffy.  It wouldn't have taken Hope being pregnant for Liam to - not exactly chose - but agree with Steffy that Liam should marry Hope.

Brooke has always been involved going right back to when she pretended to be Caroline's friend in order to get close to Ridge.  Brooke never respected Taylor and Ridge's marriage.  Brooke and Taylor are fighting their old battles through their daughters.  Ridge, Brooke, and Taylor deserve to end up miserable.  Since Steffy and Hope continue to put up with Liam's waffling, I don't have any sympathy for them either.

Brooke is so pathetic she fucked her daughter's husband because Ridge wouldn't leave Taylor and his children for her.  Taylor killed Darla because she just couldn't handle Ridge leaving her, and decided to crawl into a bottle rather than deal with reality and move on.

Even when Brooke got Ridge, she still wasn't happy.  She just had to interfere in Nick and Taylor's relationship because Brooke is a vile despicable selfish worthless waste of space.

If Hope had any brains or backbone, this would be the end.

If Steffy had any brains or backbone, she would have done what she said she was going to do, and moved on with her life.

If Brad Bell wanted this SL to be interesting, Steffy would be with a new guy, and not give a damn one way or the other about Liam.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 5
37 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

If Hope had respected Steffy and Liam's marriage, she wouldn't have gotten pregnant with Liam's baby while Liam was still married to Steffy.

No, it didn't.  If Liam wanted to be with Hope, he wouldn't have gone back to Steffy.  It wouldn't have taken Hope being pregnant for Liam to - not exactly chose - but agree with Steffy that Liam should marry Hope.

Brooke has always been involved going right back to when she pretended to be Caroline's friend in order to get close to Ridge.  Brooke never respected Taylor and Ridge's marriage.  Brooke and Taylor are fighting their old battles through their daughters.  Ridge, Brooke, and Taylor deserve to end up miserable.  Since Steffy and Hope continue to put up with Liam's waffling, I don't have any sympathy for them either.

Brooke is so pathetic she fucked her daughter's husband because Ridge wouldn't leave Taylor and his children for her.  Taylor killed Darla because she just couldn't handle Ridge leaving her, and decided to crawl into a bottle rather than deal with reality and move on.

Even when Brooke got Ridge, she still wasn't happy.  She just had to interfere in Nick and Taylor's relationship because Brooke is a vile despicable selfish worthless waste of space.

If Hope had any brains or backbone, this would be the end.

If Steffy had any brains or backbone, she would have done what she said she was going to do, and moved on with her life.

If Brad Bell wanted this SL to be interesting, Steffy would be with a new guy, and not give a damn one way or the other about Liam.

Liam and Hauxdilox weren't married when Hope got pregnant.  Hauxdilox fucked his father and Liam got an annulment.  And Liam didn't go back to Hauxdilox.  She fucked his father, he got an annulment, Ridge bullied him into changing his mind and then he saw Hope in her underwear.  I guess Liam's commitment to Hauxdilox was as rock-solid as hers was to him.  Hauxdilox CLAIMED she was handing Liam over to Hope but you can't give away something that you don't have in the first place.  And Hauxdilox' commitment to self-hood lasted as long as her commitment to her husband.  Or his commitment to her.

Brooke isn't involved in this storyline (I don't know why) so who she fucked decades ago doesn't really matter.  Taylor's drunk-driving and killing of Darla is relevant because she's up to her surgically altered eyeballs in this story line all while being on the lam for attempted murder.

If Hope had any brains or backbone, she'd kick her surgically altered stepsister's ass because, as we've seen on more than one occasion, the slattern understands violence.  Hauxdilox doesn't have brains or a backbone.  The plastic surgeon removed the brains and when you spend as much time on your back as Hauxdilox does, a backbone gets in the way.

If Brad Bell wanted this storyline to be interesting, Dr. Shady, Flo, Hauxdilox and her KillerMommy would be in jail and Beth would be  back with her parents.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

I can't watch this shit.  Because I'm sure of one thing:  no matter how much rage I feel over what Hope is going through, I know there will be NO catharsis. 

Bingo.

That's why the SullyCAN Y&R story fell so flat, too. None of us missed Sage after she bit it, but she never got a proper reunion with her son and ultimately no one was held accountable. Bit I hated every single person involved so I really felt nothing about it being finally over.

But damnit, Hope is not an idiot or a schemer or anything but a person who was there at the wrong place at the wrong time.

17 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

If Liam wanted to be with Hope, he wouldn't have gone back to Steffy.  It wouldn't have taken Hope being pregnant for Liam to - not exactly chose - but agree with Steffy that Liam should marry Hope.

Liam is a weak willed, yellow bellied toadie, but one can look at his reaction to when they "lost" this child versus when he dumped Steffy on the couch after her miscarriage of Mini Eggo #1 to go chase after Hope again. Granted, losing a child at term is a different grief from one that happened before one is barely showing, but still.

Or we can compare it to how quickly Nick and Bridget split after Nicole was delivered stillborn and he and Brooke we're all but dry humping at that service.

I think it's a safe bet to say most of us would agree both of them would we better off without this tosser in their life, but there's a marked difference in how Lope as a couple acts now versus the bad ol' days when they'd both be off to the races over smaller speedbumps than this. Liam is an absolute fool to trust anything from Steffy but when he wants out, he *is* capable of leaving....and has, multiple times with Steffy.

that's not to say I'll be shocked if he leaves Hope in a month or so, however.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Bingo.

That's why the SullyCAN Y&R story fell so flat, too. None of us missed Sage after she bit it, but she never got a proper reunion with her son and ultimately no one was held accountable. Bit I hated every single person involved so I really felt nothing about it being finally over.

But damnit, Hope is not an idiot or a schemer or anything but a person who was there at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Liam is a weak willed, yellow bellied toadie, but one can look at his reaction to when they "lost" this child versus when he dumped Steffy on the couch after her miscarriage of Mini Eggo #1 to go chase after Hope again. Granted, losing a child at term is a different grief from one that happened before one is barely showing, but still.

Or we can compare it to how quickly Nick and Bridget split after Nicole was delivered stillborn and he and Brooke we're all but dry humping at that service.

I think it's a safe bet to say most of us would agree both of them would we better off without this tosser in their life, but there's a marked difference in how Lope as a couple acts now versus the bad ol' days when they'd both be off to the races over smaller speedbumps than this. Liam is an absolute fool to trust anything from Steffy but when he wants out, he *is* capable of leaving....and has, multiple times with Steffy.

that's not to say I'll be shocked if he leaves Hope in a month or so, however.

Exactly.

The rap on Liam and Hauxdilox is:   8 years.  Three weddings.  No anniversaries. 

Hope and Liam broke up (on multiple occasions) because Hope left Liam.  Most of the time she was foolish and could have saved herself and the viewing public a lot of heartache if she'd cussed him out and stayed put.  When it comes to Liam and Hauxdilox, it's Liam that does the cussing out.  Repeatedly.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 7

ok a little off topic but does anyone watching Y&R see Lola/Kyle going the way of OG Hope/Liam?  Lola wants to stay a virgin like hope, and he wants to respect that but then here come Summer/Steffy throwing it in Kyle/Liam's faces that they can have them if they want......   I can't take 2 of the same triangle, even if Hope/Steffy/Liam has been going on longer.... 

why can't we have nice things?  Like people who actually resemble people????

I can't take much more of this baby stuff,  its' too sad for me and I just get so angry when I see Steffy and Taylor  trying to glow about what a blessing this is.....maybe if they could emote it would make the story better, but I just can't

sorry for the silly rant, this show is messing with my sanity :)

ok a little off topic but does anyone watching Y&R see Lola/Kyle going the way of OG Hope/Liam?  Lola wants to stay a virgin like hope, and he wants to respect that but then here come Summer/Steffy throwing it in Kyle/Liam's faces that they can have them if they want......   I can't take 2 of the same triangle, even if Hope/Steffy/Liam has been going on longer.... 

why can't we have nice things?  Like people who actually resemble people????

I can't take much more of this baby stuff,  its' too sad for me and I just get so angry when I see Steffy and Taylor  trying to glow about what a blessing this is.....maybe if they could emote it would make the story better, but I just can't

sorry for the silly rant, this show is messing with my sanity :)

• Love 8

AFAIC, the Steamless marriage was over the moment Steffy fucked Bill's dick - Liam just didn't know it yet.

But fine, it limped along on lies and infidelity until Liam learned the truth.

Liam-Steffy-hang-on-BB-HW.jpg?fit=1230,7

Yep, I'd say this is the day the Steamless marriage was dead and over - the paperwork was just a formality - and remember, this was weeks before Hope came back to town. So no, she had nothing to do with their marriage ending and didn't sleep with Liam until months later, with Steamless married in name only that entire time.

The only adulteress here? This heifer, crying in a heap as she, for once, reaps what she sowed.

bold-beautiful.jpg

• Love 16

So I thought nothing could top the stupidity of Liam Forrest Gump-ing to the cliff house five seconds after Hauxdi brought Kelly's little plaything home, but then we have these words coming out of her mouth:

Steffy: "You have a place here. We’re family. You’re Phoebe’s father, too."

Liam.thumb.jpg.5403b068b7dde679f4f6145460f19f70.jpg

In what universe would Liam be her father? I mean, yes he IS, but no one knows that but Dr. F and Flo.

16308380.gif

But it's official folks, Phoebe is the new "Cha Cha Cha."

• Love 16

Ridge, just had to rush over to Liam and Hope and shit on their parade.  No Ridge, it's not over for the fat lady has not sung. In the real world it would be for 6 months and an actual court appearance.  

I'm not a math expert but didn't Dr Shady give the mobster $250K. A $50K down payment and $200K in the briefcase?  Where's Flo's 50K?  Is the "good" doctor going to stiff Flo also?  

Hope sounds like she wants there to be a Liam/Stuffy 5.0. I actually would give Hope a thousand Kudos if she sent Liam, the fucking POS packing.  Your Phoebe's father too 😝😝😝😝😝😝.  What a load of shit. 

• Love 12

I could really see Hope, in the depths of her depression, giving up all hope of ever making Liam happy again and encouraging him to go be with Steffy so he can be happy.  That's the kind of person she is.  And from that scene in the cabin today when she urged him to go to see Phoebe, we saw how easily he gave into her suggestion.  What husband on the face of the earth is going to leaving his grieving wife to run over to his ex-wife's to rejoice in her baby news?  That just seems so incredibly selfish and sad.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Ridge, just had to rush over to Liam and Hope and shit on their parade.  No Ridge, it's not over for the fat lady has not sung. In the real world it would be for 6 months and an actual court appearance.  

I'm not a math expert but didn't Dr Shady give the mobster $250K. A $50K down payment and $200K in the briefcase?  Where's Flo's 50K?  Is the "good" doctor going to stiff Flo also?  

Hope sounds like she wants there to be a Liam/Stuffy 5.0. I actually would give Hope a thousand Kudos if she sent Liam, the fucking POS packing.  Your Phoebe's father too 😝😝😝😝😝😝.  What a load of shit. 

This was bugging me too.  First, that Taylor actually drove around with $200K and brings it to a lunch date in a restaurant!  Then she leaves and Dr. Shady doesn't hightail it out of there with the cash, he has a salad and a glass of wine!  Then the bad guys arrive and take the case.  So unless Dr. Shady ran into the men's room offscreen to extract the $50K, he just gave them a total of $250K.  

And I also have been wondering why the bad guys didn't charge him interest and nuisance expenses on top of what he owed them.

• Love 7

Liam was going back to Steffy, when he was wrongly informed that Steffy was still boinking Bill, so he turned around, and nailed Hope.  Then he was going to marry Hope, until he found out the truth and went running back to Steffy.  Then Liam found out Hope was pregnant, got caught by Steffy trying to nail Hope again, and then Steffy supposedly took herself out of the running.

If Liam and Hope's marriage was solid, Hope and Brooke wouldn't care if Steffy had adopted a baby.  I can see the writing on the wall.  Liam gets back together with Steffy, the truth about Phoebe/Beth comes out, and Liam runs back to Hope with the lame excuse of, "If I hadn't believed our baby was dead, I never would have left you."  Hope spineless moron that she is, will take Liam back.  Brooke pathetic loser that she is, will be happy Hope is as spineless as she is.  Steffy idiot weakling that she is will whine, and Taylor will shriek.  God help my ears.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, A-Lo said:

I could really see Hope, in the depths of her depression, giving up all hope of ever making Liam happy again and encouraging him to go be with Steffy so he can be happy.  That's the kind of person she is.  And from that scene in the cabin today when she urged him to go to see Phoebe, we saw how easily he gave into her suggestion.  What husband on the face of the earth is going to leaving his grieving wife to run over to his ex-wife's to rejoice in her baby news?  That just seems so incredibly selfish and sad.

God, seriously. Not even Ridge was so selfish and callous. Hell, he wasn't even dropping everything for baby Bridget, who was assumed to be his, because he knew Taylor--the "saint" of Bel Air--could barely look at her without being reminded of Brooke.

When you're acting more selfish than Ridge, you done goofed bigly.

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

If Liam and Hope's marriage was solid, Hope and Brooke wouldn't care if Steffy had adopted a baby.

Regardless of the state of Liam and Hope's marriage, Hope and Brooke get to care that Steffy's adopting a baby, especially given the timing. I'm not saying no one else gets to have a baby ever, but 2.5 days after Hope buried her stillborn is a huge slap in the face. I mean, Steffy didn't even have the balls to go to Hope herself, this woman she has known her entire life, her step-sister, and have the uncomfortable conversation with her. She chose to take the coward's way out and depend on Liam's ping-pong ball nature, as well as his natural tendency to want everyone to get along (regardless of how screwed up the situation actually is), to do the dirty work for her.

But, of course, that would require the show to actually write a different scene for once, one where they talk about the pregnancies, children and sister they've lost, one that's actually about Steffy and Hope's relationship, and not Steffy and Hope's relationship as it pertains to Liam. Which is too bad because I would watch the shit out of a show where Steffy actually acknowledged that the reason she's been such a hateful monster to Hope all these years isn't because of Liam (because he's milquetoast and bland and boring and totally not worth it) but because Hope is a blonde goody two shoes just like Steffy's super-dead sister, and she resented the crap out of the constant reminder of everything she lost.

But weirdly, Hope doesn't seem to care about this adoption? 

Edited by Zoe116
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

So I thought nothing could top the stupidity of Liam Forrest Gump-ing to the cliff house five seconds after Hauxdi brought Kelly's little plaything home, but then we have these words coming out of her mouth:

In what universe would Liam be her father? I mean, yes he IS, but no one knows that but Dr. F and Flo.

This is how she gets one over on Hope. She lures poor stupid Liam in with another baby since his baby is dead (or so they think). What kind of human takes advantage of a poor schmuck (who just lost his baby) by luring him into her lair with the offer of playing Daddy with a NEW pet baby.

3 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Sadly I'm afraid so.

2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Ridge, just had to rush over to Liam and Hope and shit on their parade.

No kidding. Is it just me or does TK show no emotion in this storyline...(or any for that matter). I don't know how these poor actors can engage in this crap- job or not,it's gotta be tough. (Except AN...she is rockin' this crazy crap.)

1 hour ago, A-Lo said:

..encouraging him to go be with Steffy so he can be happy.  That's the kind of person she is.  And from that scene in the cabin today when she urged him to go to see Phoebe, we saw how easily he gave into her suggestion.  What husband on the face of the earth is going to leaving his grieving wife to run over to his ex-wife's to rejoice in her baby news That just seems so incredibly selfish and sad.

A pretty pathetic one. I am really sorry they are not continuing the "strong Liam" who was there for his grieving wife. Instead we have the Liam who is distracted by & attracted to Hauxdi's latest..."Oh look Liam. A shiny new bobble for you!!"

• Love 8

Flo is full of it. She knows Hope's baby would be even better off if she were returned to her actual parents. Just because Steffy's rich that doesn't mean she's guaranteed to be a good mother.

Who hands over a briefcase full of a couple hundred thousands of dollars in cash, in public? Patent morons like Taylor do.

Why does Hope have to be so generous toward Steffy? Steffy and Taylor are virtually stabbing her in the heart when she's already hemorrhaging. Yet she has to sacrifice her pain to their utter selfishness. Grrr.

"You're Phoebe's father too." Oh FFS. I see you, Steffy. You're moving to fill that Beth-sized hole in Liam's heart and lure him back into your web. Using an innocent baby to work your wiles will never not be disgusting IMO.

When the truth comes out, I hope Steffy realizes Kelly will have lost absolutely nothing.  She'll still have the same not-twin-but-weirdly-close-in-age sister she had the day before.

And I hope she and Taylor will feel foolish and ashamed for having spent a quarter of a million dollars to accomplish something that had already happened.

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

I hope when the truth comes out, Bill is Kelly's father and Phoebe is Beth.  That will be Stuffy's just desserts. I'm for that plus Ridge's head would explode. 

That would literally be the only outcome that would make all this bullshit anywhere near worth the at least four to six months we're gonna be dealing with this crap.

• Love 14
12 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

AFAIC, the Steamless marriage was over the moment Steffy fucked Bill's dick - Liam just didn't know it yet.

But fine, it limped along on lies and infidelity until Liam learned the truth.

Liam-Steffy-hang-on-BB-HW.jpg?fit=1230,7

Yep, I'd say this is the day the Steamless marriage was dead and over - the paperwork was just a formality - and remember, this was weeks before Hope came back to town. So no, she had nothing to do with their marriage ending and didn't sleep with Liam until months later, with Steamless married in name only that entire time.

The only adulteress here? This heifer, crying in a heap as she, for once, reaps what she sowed.

bold-beautiful.jpg

Thank you for this reminder of WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!  There's so much revisionist history around.  Like Liam was racing to his precious 'wife's' side when Hope bushwacked him, opened her legs and FORCED him to fuck her.  Hope wasn't even in the country when Hauxdilox destroyed her marriage.  Liam walked into the dressing room when Hope was doing what one does in a dressing room.  She didn't follow her sleazy stepsister's playbook and set Liam up.And Liam clearly wasn't that interested in getting back with the slattern when the sight of Hope in her scanties was enough for him to say 'Hauxdi, who?' 

Kind of like the tired old refrain about how that filthy whore Brooke, (who isn't even a major player in this story although she needs to get involved and protect her daughter) destroyed the marriage of the century between St. Taylor and Ridge.  People conveniently forget that Taylor was a piece of shit from the very beginning, using her medical degree (which she probably got from Whatsamatter U) to worm her way into Caroline's life and into a grieving Ridge's bed.  Taylor isn't just a killer, she's a sleazy quack who has committed malpractice on numerous occasions.  Liam has been raked over the coals for KISSING Sally when they thought they were going to die but forget that St. Taylor fucked a guy under similar circumstances.  Hauxdilox and the killer are birds of a feather.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

16308380.gif

Just when you think Hauxdilox has reached the depth of disgusting, she takes it just a little bit lower.  WHO DOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS?  How desperate do you have to be to sink THIS low?  Is it because she knows that Bill isn't available and Liam is the only available dick.  We all know Ridge is interested but we'd have to wait for the next 'switched at birth' storyline.

And shame on Liam.  He's not only betraying his wife, he's betraying the memory of his dead baby girl.  WE know that Beth isn't dead but Liam doesn't.  He should have walked out of that house when that slattern placed his consolation prize in his arms.

Hope is too devastated but I pray that when Brooke finds out what's going down at the beach house, she stands up for her daughter and tells Liam ALL ABOUT HIMSELF.

• Love 13

How this is all going down:

Stuffy: OMG this single parenting shit is HAAAAAARD, y'all. I'm breastfeeding Our Baby Girl Kelly™ And NotPhoebe. Now NotPhoebe as a fever, and I'm just soooooo tired.
WaffleBoy: Um, Dope? I gotta go hang out with Our Baby Girl Kelly™ for a bit. Because I have a daughter and you don't. So that's not mean or anything, but I'm going to look all mopey like I actually care about your feelings for 4.7 seconds.
Dope: *sniffles* OK. I'll sit here and not wash my hair for a few more days* and clutch this lonely, crumpled ultrasound.**
All of LA: OMG WaffleBoy, you're like the BEST. DAD. EVAR. helping out Stuffy like that. /swoons
WaffleBoy: OK, Dope? Well, Stuffy needs someone to watch Our Baby Girl Kelly™ because she has a Major Work Emergency, and she couldn't just leave one baby, so I brought home NotPhoebe so I'm sure it's totally cool to basically make you take care of twins here with me.
Dope: *sniffles* I'm not sure how more saintly I can possibly look, but I think that this will do the trick. Probably.
WaffleBoy: Listen, Dope, it's not fair that Stuffy has to do this single parenting shit, and you've been REALLY not looking longingly at my jock anymore, so I'm gonna peace out over to Stuffy's. I mean, you've got your mother hovering over you constantly and you'll TOTALLY be fine. Besides, Ridge basically told me that I should be with Stuffy because she actually HAS a kid of mine. And she also has a bonus kid, so I like totally won't miss Beth or anything. Deuces!
Dope: *sniffles* Yeah, well, you're probably right. I haven't been a ball of laughs lately. And Our Baby Girl Kelly™ needs a real father living with her. /waves crumpled, lonely ultrasound
Ridge, Taylor, Brooke, and All of LA: Hmmmm, I don't think that NotPhoebe is NotPhoebe. I think she might be LiveBeth.
Stuffy [finds out NotPhoebe is actually LiveBeth]: NOTHING TO SEE HERE. HAHA. 

[six AGONIZING soap months later, and Stuffy's paid off a lab tech to swap the DNA results proving NotPhoebe's real identify]

Flo: Hey, WaffleBoy. Ya wanna know something funny? Lemme tell ya about this dude who delivered Dope's baby.
WaffleBoy: No, he wouldn't do that! Lies. My baby died!!!
Brooke [sleuths her way into finding out the truth]: Yeah, WaffleBoy, Flo's kinda right. Stuffy's known about it for six months! MY DAUGHTER WAS ROBBED!!!
WaffleBoy: Stuffy, I'm taking NotPhoebe/LiveBeth and I NEVER want to see you again!
Dope: Welcome home, WaffleBoy!
Stuffy: Nothing EVER goes my way! How can $Bill make this right?
$Bill: *whinnies*

*Honestly, this is really the best Dope's hair AND wardrobe have looked in MONTHS. Maybe since she came back.
** I've been pregnant 3x and carried two babies to term, and how does she only have ONE ultrasound?? I thought that they did all that 4D shit now.

Edited by lightninggirl
  • Love 11

Nothing Steffy did would matter, including adopting a baby, if Liam wasn't a flip flop.  Steffy doesn't have to tell Hope or Brooke anything about what she does.  She told Liam because Liam is Kelly's father which is something both Hope and Brooke knew when Hope got involved with Liam again.  However, Hope and Brooke didn't think it through.  They thought Hope having Liam's baby was Hope's trump card.  Now going by their own thinking, Steffy has two trump cards.  This is why it's so despicable and dumb to use children to try and keep a marriage together.  It doesn't work.  Unfortunately, since Steffy and Hope are willing to stay on this merry-go-round, Liam will get to bounce back and forth between the two of them forever.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, TigerLynx said:

She told Liam because Liam is Kelly's father

I dunno why she had to involve him, though. It's not like Steffy was marrying Phoebetn's father and said man would be in Kelly's life. But it's insensitive timing at best, or would be if Liam has one singular ounce of loyalty to any woman he's ever been with.

But as other have pointed out, it's only a matter of time before she's whining about how much work another baby is and pressing him for help because she has one baby with him, so why not use him to help with the other one? 🙄

3 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Thank you for this reminder of WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!  There's so much revisionist history around.  Like Liam was racing to his precious 'wife's' side when Hope bushwacked him, opened her legs and FORCED him to fuck her.  Hope wasn't even in the country when Hauxdilox destroyed her marriage.  Liam walked into the dressing room when Hope was doing what one does in a dressing room.  She didn't follow her sleazy stepsister's playbook and set Liam up.And Liam clearly wasn't that interested in getting back with the slattern when the sight of Hope in her scanties was enough for him to say 'Hauxdi, who?' 

There's also the big fact that he and Steffy had been married in name only for months by that point. Liam was an absolute fool to put off the wedding over what Wyatt told him because it changed nothing about how he, William Spencer Jr the First, felt about Steffy banging his wife and how he trusts neither of them. Hell, in the last year since this came out the only times Liam has shown any tenderness towards Bill was when he's been comatose after one of the Forrester-Hayes-Marones have tried to off him. The last time a father-in-law rift went on this long was Jack and John and that was well outside my lifetime.

Great observation about Brooke. Lord knows I get tired of her brand of passive aggressive bullshit, but she's never once seduced a happily married man away from a loving, secure relationship, no matter how grossly inappropriate the relationship was. And Taylor was by an order of magnitude the least innocent of Brooke's "victims,"* pulling stunt and manipulative stunt and coming out smelling like a whole bowery of roses. All the blame for hiding Thomas's paternity lay at Brooke's feet despite her only involvement being her moving up the wedding by an hour so that Taylor couldn't spill the beans.

But Taylor was good at convincing people she had morals and convictions (at least, prior to her ill advised return to the show nearly 15 years ago). Taylor was also intelligent enough that she'd have had a decent career even if she never met Ridge. Steffy doesnt try to be a good person and only has her power and money to flex on people. The Stephanie name was wasted on the wrong twin.

*The only one I'd say that was truly a victim was Bridget with Deacon, bit that was on borrowed time even without her. 

• Love 10