Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Hold on a second, when was Quinn lowered in status from Stuffy's worst enemy?  Now Sally holds the mantle that belonged to Quinn and Hope before her.  It's amazing that Stuffy has a bevy of worst enemies.  Stuffy has more worst enemies than a junk yard dog has fleas  

Bill, no sooner that you reconciled with Liam that you plotted to screw him over with Wyatt.  1/3 owners my ass.  Stuffy is a cold hearted witch that's what Bill "loves" her. Loyal and supportive even when she thought Liam was dead wrong?  Stuffy doesn't know the meaning of those words.  Stuffy will screw the brains out of Bill and when she gets caught, her excuse, to Liam, will be "at least I didn't say that I love him".  

Stuffy is about the ugliest cryer I ever saw. Seeing her full face, crying, made me wonder if it was actually tears or was Stuffy leaking Botox.  

• Love 18

T - Trifling and tacky
R - Ratchet and raunchy
A - Asinine and absurd
S - Sophomoric and supercilious
H - Hypocritical and half-witted

That's Stuffy all day long.  I don't want to hear anything ever again passing from her crispy friend lips about Brooke's misbehavior.  Lest we forget, Stuffy's mama did the whole Forrester/Marone family with the exception of Massimo.  She also had relationships of varying degrees with the Logan men, not to mention the men she acknowledged that she didn't even know because she was so drunk.  Now, we have a second generation of trifling and tacky behavior with Stuffy. 

As CountryGirl noted last week, it's particularly offensive that Bill fixed his mouth to compare a woman of substance like Brooke to a decidedly unattractive malignant narcissist wrapped in a package of plastic and fakery.  Uh-uh.  Hells NAW!  Fuck that noise!

That's the problem with both Bill and Stuffy--they simply don't get it or pretend they don't.  As noted, Brooke figures that she'll be damned if she yet again plays second fiddle to a building that hasn't been constructed.  Bill hasn't done jack shit to show Brooke that he wants her back and that she's the love of his life.  Evidently, it was more important to have his massive ego and thigh stroked by Stuffy.  Then Bill mewls to Brooke about his "really bad day" expecting her to be sympathetic.  Excuse me while I pull out the world's tiniest violin.  But, oh Stuffy is somehow propped as something better because she doesn't "judge" criminal behavior? Hell, even incarcerated folks have a pecking order of crimes that are unacceptable (child rapists, etc.).  Evidently, nothing is too heinous for Stuffy to accept.  And, exactly why would Bill or anyone else expect an unrepentant criminal who has yet to feel a pair of handcuffs on her bony wrists to "judge" criminal behavior?  Newsflash:  She ain't shit her damn self!

• Love 16

I have been a Steffy defender but I think I may be done. She's flipping out because Liam kissed Sally when he thought they might die. Her ass fucking MARRIED Wyatt when Liam was missing and she didn't know if he was dead or alive. 

Why does she insist Sally is her worst enemy? The girl has nothing and she has everything.

But the thing I absolutely cannot forgive his her fucking her father-in-law and I don't think Liam will ever, ever forgive her either. That is going way too far.

Why am I rotting my brain with this crap?

• Love 23
3 hours ago, La di Diva said:

Today all I saw was a repeat of Steffy leaving Wyatt because of Quinn with the ultimatum of cutting her out of his life. Today was Steffy leaving Liam because of Sally and the ultimatum of cutting her out of his life -- as well as putting $Bill and Wyatt first (emphasis on $Bill).

Steffy can kick rocks telling Liam he has to accept Bill and Wyatt. She could pull that crap with Quinn because it was about Eric, her on again/off again grandfather.

Bill and Wyatt are Liam's family -not hers- and he decides whether they're in his life or not. Given Wyatt's mother has tried to kill him multiple times, kidnapped, and  raped him and Wyatt shrugged it all off and Bill just nearly blew him up, Liam has every right to want to keep his distance from both their asses.

• Love 14

I will give Steffy her anger; her husband kissed another woman. However, I can’t support her off the rails accusations and innuendo. The fact that Liam is confessing exposes his guilt and his contrition. Liam and Sally are not, and never have been having an affair. They shared a moment during circumstances no one should ever have to experience. And this is what is pissing me off. Steffy, Wyatt and Bill are being so blasé about “Bill blowing up Spectra with Liam and Sally still in the building”. It is just casual conversation for them. None of them have given one moment to consider the fear, devastation, and utter terror Liam and Sally experienced. Bill has now veered so far off Reality Road, that he is actually blaming Liam, saying it is his fault for supporting Sally, instead of his family and his wife; steadfastly refusing to acknowledge Liam’s true motives. This must be the only way Bill can deal with nearly blowing his son to smithereens. Although, I am beginning to wonder if Bill’s horror was more about people’s perception of him for doing so, and not so much about the love he has for his son. Bill’s veins are very close to the skin, and they run shallow, allowing him the thinnest of ties to anyone. Bill knows Liam sees him for who he really is, and is now ready to act on that knowledge because he doesn’t want to be a part of Bill’s reality anymore. There might have been a new starting point for father and son had Bill shone some contrition and compassion to Sally. And I am not talking about offering her a new place to open business. I am talking about real human interaction on a granular level, where Bill would have looked at Sally and seen a person instead of an obstacle. If he had said how really very and truly sorry he was for nearly killing her, and for all the fear he caused her grandmother, sister and friends. But Bill was never going to do that; like a cat, Bill always lands on his feet with his ego 100% intact. He has convinced himself that he did nothing wrong; aided and abetted in that belief by his spineless son Wyatt and his hussified DIL.

Listening to Bill glorify Steffy, using much of the same dialog he used to use for Brooke makes my toes curl. Then Wyatt had to jump in with his praise. Gross.

And so, the canonization of Steffy Forrester starts. Now she gets to play the tortured and betrayed spouse. Oh yes, just as Brooke has always been the scapegoat for anything awry in the House of Forrester; Sally will now be wearing the same mantle for all that is wrong in Steffy’s world. I so wanted to punch that bitch’s teeth out when Liam said he was just trying to comfort Sally, and Steffy started screeching about how Liam should have been thinking about her. Right. Let me get this straight; Liam and Sally are trapped under some unkind amount of concrete, with more of the same, along with a steel beam, dangling above them. They are both terrified out of their minds, and Liam is supposed to look at Sally and say “Sorry Sal, but I have to think about Steffy right now because we are about to die?” Also infuriating were her remarks about Liam putting “his cause” before her, his father and his family. It wasn’t so much the remark but the tone, referring to Sally as “a cause”, and spitting out her name like she is something so dirty and disgusting that Steffy cannot even bear to have it pass her lips. And oh yes, Liam’s “cause” just happens to be Steffy’s worst enemy. Did she go on to say she was cool fighting with Hope for Liam because Hope was a decent person? I guess I must have been watching another show, because I don’t really remember her love in with Hope or the Logan’s in general. And of course she had to remind Liam that Sally is a liar and a thief who used her. She told Liam over and over, but damn, her feelings didn’t matter in the face of Sally’s constant victimization. The fuck?

1.     Bill not revealing the contest results showing Spectra the winner in Monaco

2.     Steffy summoning Caroline to LA to fuck with Thomas and Sally

3.     Bill convincing Caroline to go along with his lie that she is dying; killing Thomas and Sally’s romance and business partnership

4.     Bill ordering Spectra burnt down

5.     Bill demolishing Spectra with Sally and Liam still in the building

Fucking victimization? I think that pretty much describes it. I have no friggin idea what Steffy would call it, but I guess considering she grew up watching her wretched mother and her Gansta Grandma tag teaming and running roughshod over Brooke, and continually blaming Brooke for it, has taught her how to be a hollow bitch. Liam tried to remind Steffy that Sally was victimized, but dumbass translated that into Liam defending Sally. Defending her from what exactly? Doesn’t Liam know and understand how hard Steffy has worked playing peace maker? How hard she has worked to repair the damage he has done in Sally’s name? Doesn’t Liam understand how exhausting and traumatic it has been to go to Bill’s every day and comfort him? All the hugging, and petting, and knee rubbing, and eyefucking? Just so damn difficult and stressful. Then this Brainiac shares that Liam is in denial; that he has feelings for Sally. Yeah he does; compassion, understanding, friendship. Liam and Sally’s encounters have all been completely platonic, no inappropriate touching, or longing looks, or delicately laced conversation. So tell me Steffy, who is in denial? Now you want to also say it is about Liam’s new found power and how it was all taken away? Says the one who couldn’t take the Forrester CEO seat fast enough; even if it meant subjugating herself to her sworn enemy. Oh wait….that isn’t quite right. How could I forget that Quinn only became Steffy’s enemy as a means to end her marriage to Wyatt? And NO, Miss Bitchiest Bitch who ever Bitched, it isn’t about Liam losing power, it is about you losing power. Liam isn’t your little pocket poodle anymore. He has handed his pretty little bling encrusted leash and collar back to you, and retaken possession of his person. And he did it because his father is a creep. And he committed a criminal act that could have cost people’s lives. The fact that it was Sally’s building is entirely on Bill; Liam was only trying to right the wrong. But you just cannot stand it that Liam has stepped out of his box for Sally. That it was that “Redheaded Trash” that propelled Liam to not only go in search of his balls, but reattach them too. The thought of Liam touching another woman disgusts you? I am sure the thought of you touching his father would disgust Liam as well. How dare Liam cheapen what they have by being tender with another woman? Sure Beeotch, Liam should have just looked at Sally and told her to fuck off! Go on and die; see if I care! And doesn’t Liam see that Steffy has been nothing but loyal and supportive? Even though she has run to Daddy-in-Law each and every time her panties got in a twist. And Steffy needs time to think? Time to decide if Liam is the man she wants to be with? Liam disgusts you? What is the running theme here? ME!ME!ME #FUCKINGME!

You insufferable witch. You are gonna run straight to Bill and ride that white pony into oblivion. You have a pent up head of steam for Bill’s dick that is going to have Bill at a full blown gallop right out of the starting gate.   

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 23

I was utterly amazed (in a bad way) by what I observed today. What a waste of time and made worst by the gawd-awful acting by JMW. It bordered on unwatchable. Her eyes are literally pulled up to 45-degree angles.

I have to applaud every word RuntheTable conveyed.

I was pretty gobsmacked that Steffy brought up that she competed with Hope for Liam's affections. No she didn't. Not on any type of level playing field. For starters, she had no business interfering in what was an already solid established relationship with Liam and Hope. She didn't respect that one bit. The reason why Steffy never honestly won was because she didn't play fair and enlisted the help of Mom and Bill to do her dirty work. Liam always chose Hope because he loved her. Steffy was always the consolation prize. Steffy sure didn't consider Hope a "decent person" when Steffy was playing dirty to lure Liam away.

The writers can tone it down that Bill and Steffy are going to fuck. We don't need a daily reminder from Bill convincing himself and anybody else who will listen as to what a prize he thinks Fauxdi is. I felt embarrassed for Liam groveling and apologizing to that rank heifer. I would have been telling her to not let the door slam her in the enhanced butt on the way out.  So a kiss borne out of desperate circumstances is now an affair? GMAFB. I've had just about my fill of that trifling bitch.

Can Sheila's swan song be to kill Steffy? PLEASE!!!

• Love 21

Is it just me or is JMW’s nose getting wider? 

I wish Liam had brought up Steffy marrying Wyatt lickety-split when it suited her. Even if she had thought Liam had dumped her, if she loved him so much she wouldn’t have married his brother with such unseemly haste. I hate that heifer!

• Love 20
11 hours ago, politichick said:

Why am I rotting my brain with this crap?

I can tell you why I am...for the snark :)

7 hours ago, grisgris said:

I was pretty gobsmacked that Steffy brought up that she competed with Hope for Liam's affections.

What really shocked me was her acknowledgement that what she did was never good enough.  Her insecurity certainly gave away that that she knew it, but hearing her say it was interesting.

11 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Those scenes between Liam and Steffy today were so laughable.

The way JMW delivered the "she's my worst enemy" line was hilarious!  Sally is just the worst enemy du jour, it's Sally's turn now since Steffy already had Quinn & Hope (and anybody else named "Logan") as her worst enemies.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Is it just me or is JMW’s nose getting wider? 

I wish Liam had brought up Steffy marrying Wyatt lickety-split when it suited her. Even if she had thought Liam had dumped her, if she loved him so much she wouldn’t have married his brother with such unseemly haste. I hate that heifer!

And that he saw them cuddled and undressed in HIS bed when he flew back from Australia. It's actually a similar 'we didn't screw but we did have a moment of intimacy' moment that if Liam brought up Steffy couldn't hand wave away.  It's different only in that Liam and Sally were in an extreme life/death situation. Steffy was butt hurt that Liam called her out on her treatment of Ivy and didn't stick around for more of her excuses so she needed body comfort from the man who is Liam's rival.  She knew the complicated history those two have and knew Wyatt loves to sniff around Liam's women to try to snag them for himself and yet she invited him into Liam's bed anyway. If Liam came home and found them, oh, well, he left her and he's in the wrong and so he deserved that sting. Sucked for her that Liam did come home and saw them but felt no need for further discussion and dumped her ass and was moving on until Captive Cabin.

So Steffy's been in a very similar situation of siding with his rival and sharing moments of intimacy. She's just pissed it's happening to her.

• Love 11

Thank you to those of you who mentioned that bit about Hope.  This is when I wish the show was written like one of the biblical spectacles of the 1950's and 1960's.  Stuffy should have been struck down by lightning, inflicted with a plague of boils, bitten by swarms of locusts and turned into a pillar of salt for that bit of nonsense.

What do she, her grandmother and mother all have in common?  The knowledge that on some level that they were never clearly the first choice.  There were always some extenuating circumstances, i.e. pregnancies, plotting and scheming, lies and a lot of extra help from some powerful and equally obsessed friends.  At least Stephanie had enough self-awareness to verbally state in the first few episodes that Eric married her because she was pregnant and that it was a marriage that he didn't want.  Taylor was always looking over her shoulder because she could never be sure of Ridge's commitment and went on to knowingly hook up with Nick, knowing he was still in love with Brooke.  As for the most trifling tramp who ever tramped?  She's been running around like the sun rose and set on her "pocketbook" (as my late grandmother would say) and acting as if it was only natural that Lame chose her.  That bit about never doing anything right?  Seriously?!  There's been no acknowledgement of her lies, bullying and scheming; Bill's over-the-top plotting and scheming; Lame's acting like he was dying of blue balls; and her being willing to put out when all Hope wanted to do was wait because she valued herself that much.

So, Hope was a "decent person?"  How mighty noble of Stuffy!  All she's done is transfer the spite she's had for Hope and Quinn onto Sally.  Yet, not one word about her manipulations which led to Sally and Thomas breaking up in the first place.  Perhaps if she had minded her damn business, Sally wouldn't be "victimized."  

Like most malignant narcissists, she's a black hole of neediness.  Nothing is ever enough for her.  Lame isn't willing to bow down and kiss her corn-encrusted and hammer-toed feet anymore, but that's Sally's fault.  But, not to worry!  Fifty-Cent Bill and Wyatt are more than happy to do just that.

I really wish TPTB would back the fuck up and actually watched the swill they put forth.  Maybe then they will get it that the more they shove Stuffy down viewers' throats as some poor, put upon, faithful and long-suffering wife, the character will become even more reviled than she already is.  Nor, does it help that Stuffy is played by one of the most unappealing actresses to ever grace daytime.

• Love 11

Recap for Mon. 11/13/17:

At SP, Wyatt and Bill are chatting about the latest with Liam.

Bill: "Steffy makes me believe a reconciliation is possible."

Bill.thumb.jpg.8e715119defd10bf1f9788ef15e52600.jpg

Oh well, if Steffy says it...

Wyatt: "I can't see the two you singing Kumbaya." 

Wyatt-doubt-reconciliation-BB-CBS.jpg

They rehash the sit-in and demolition of SF.

Bill snits: "Everything would have been fine had Liam not got all caught up in Sally Spectra."

He shares with Wyatt that the best thing for Liam's marriage would be if Sally packed her bags and left town. Oh, but where would that leave you and the itch you so badly want Steffy to scratch?

Bill then resumes singing Steffy's praises and I am not recapping this shit. Suffice it to say, he talks about the lengths she'll go to salvage his relationship with Liam, throws in some "she's incredible" crap and Wyatt just nods and agrees like the asskisser he is.

Bill shakes his head, grousing about Liam putting his attention on Sally rather than his wife. Don't worry, $ Bill, you'll get to make Fauxdi the center of your world, or at least, your bed, in about two days.

Over at Sally and Coco's apartment, Sally shares her fears that Liam telling Steffy the truth will go terribly for Liam.

Sally2.thumb.jpg.93041ca68b3205d730b97b3b7166701c.jpg

She reveals that she started to have feelings for him when he gifted her the building. If memory serves, this is also the same day that she learned Thomas had decided to stay in NY with Caroline and Douglas, even though Caroline had received a "miracle cure." Her worst day turned into her best day. So a bit of rebound and a whole lot of gratitude for his goodness...it's not surprising she fell and fell hard.

Coco: "Liam is nothing like his father. He cares about people." The understatement of the decade. 

Sally: "And animals...and the universe."

Coco: "And you..."

Sally: "He's an amazing friend. His loyalty and commitment are like nothing I've ever experienced before."

Coco tells her sister that think's it's pretty clear she's in love with Liam.

Sally shrugs that off, confiding how awful it was being trapped after the demolition and shudders as she thinks back to those horrific moments.

Sally: "I've never been more petrified in my life."

Coco, gently: "Can you talk about it?"

Sally takes a deep breath and plunges in: "Well, the explosion knocked me out, so the first thing I remember is Liam, calling my name." We see a flashback to that. "When I came to, it was dark and there was rubble everywhere and I can still hear the water dripping." Her voice breaks here. "I can taste the dust and the smoke. And I thought...this is hell. This is hell. I have died and gone to hell. 

Coco listens intently to her big sister.

Coco.thumb.jpg.00cc726432de2adb8ab9226a079f81b7.jpg

Sally continues: "But then I looked over at Liam and I knew that I was alive and I wasn't alone. But I hurt. EVERYWHERE. And I was panicking and Liam was so incredible, even in the face of death. Both of us were feeling it but he talked me out of my fears and he was saying just wonderful things to me like how I was talented and I was a fighter." Liam said everything exactly right, to calm both of them but try explaining that to Fauxdi, who thinks he should have been screaming out her name. 

Coco: "He's right."

Sally: "That's when I decided to be honest with him, tell him that I love him."

Coco: "What did he say?"

Sally: "Nothing. Not with words. So that's when I kissed him. He kissed me back and suddenly, I forgot about dying. There was just this moment but I was in it." She stops, remembering that moment, but then shakes it off. "Now, we're back to reality and I just want Liam and Steffy to get past this confession that he's making."

Coco looks skeptical: "You really want things between them to work out? I'm just thinking if they do, Steffy is not gonna let Liam anywhere near you. You may never see him again."

Sally already knows this and is willing to face that consequence.

Sally.thumb.jpg.cd4a8c67c01a21ee58c825c18a8d1483.jpg

Sally: "You're right. Once Steffy finds out that Liam and I kissed...she will keep him away from me." Her voice catches here. "And I will miss him terribly and I will long for just one more easy moment between us...but that won't happen...ever again. Because Steffy is who Liam wants to be with." And that is exactly why Sally's love for Liam is the real deal - because unlike the harpy bitch he's currently married to - she wants him to be happy, with whatever and whomever that is. Even if it's Steffy. Meanwhile, Steffy couldn't care less about what her husband wants or needs, much less if he's happy. She's too busy consoling Bill to notice Liam has been miserable for months.

Coco doesn't think this is right, her taking the blame for everything. 

Sally: "Yeah, but if that's the cost of Liam's happiness, then I'm willing to pay." That's how much she loves him.

We finish at the beach house where Steffy is getting altitude sickness from the high horse she's on, but it's comforting to know she won't be hungry for a while, given all the scenery she's about to chew.

Liam is still pleading with her: "Steffy, I know it must be impossible to understand. I know that."

13.11.2017+%25280%2529.png

Steffy: "You and Sally Spectra? Kissing? I don't get it."

13.11.2017+%25281%2529.png

Liam: "I don't get it either. It was just...the circumstance. We thought we were about to die so-"

Steffy: "So instead of screaming for help,  you started making out?"

13.11.2017+%25282%2529.png

Of course, they screamed for help. Many, many times and a couple of kisses can hardly be called "making out," much less the affair she's trying to blow it up to be.

If anyone is guilty of having an affair, it's her and her knee-rubbing and hand-holding and hugging and eyefucking. Not to mention standing there and letting Bill pet her wig and tell her, with a straight face, that she's the most amazing woman ever.

Liam: "I know, I know, it's no excuse!"

13.11.2017+%25284%2529.png

She turns away and he continues to beg: "You have every right to be furious with me and I absolutely deserve it, but please know it has nothing, nothing to do with my feelings for you. I love you! I'm asking you, I'm begging you...please forgive me."  

13.11.2017+%25286%2529.png

Liam: "I'm so sorry, Steffy. If I had it to do again-"

Steffy cuts him off: "Sally said she loves you."

Liam grows quiet then: "Yes."

Steffy: "Did you tell her you love her, too?"

13.11.2017+%25288%2529.png

Liam: "No, no! Of course not! I love you. Only you."

13.11.2017+%25289%2529.png

And I believe him, although Lord knows why he loves this heifer.

Steffy: "But you didn't tell her that. I mean, you didn't even mention my name because if I got the timing right, that's when you started kissing her." OMFG, not everything is about you, bitch!

Liam looks sick: "She kissed me but yeah, I kissed her back."

Steffy gasps and wow, she looks like shit. Also, Trout Mouth.

Puffy.thumb.jpg.6cff2ad36b32cc155a7e7c78f2ad5875.jpg

Steffy: "How could you?" Eeesh, the Trout Mouth got even worse.

13.11.2017+%252813%2529.png

Liam: "It was a moment, but I never stopped loving you! You understand, you have to believe that." She understands and believes nothing because she is going to milk this moment for all its worth and, I'm sure, try to use it as her hall pass after she fucks Bill.

Steffy: "I don't know what to believe about us anymore. I know you love me, but you have feelings for Sally, too."

13.11.2017+%252814%2529.png

Liam is in tears, but he doesn't deny having feelings. Because he does.

13.11.2017+%252815%2529.png

But having feelings isn't the issue. People have attractions, crushes, feelings for other people and you can't really control that. It's simple human nature. It's choosing to act on those feelings that is all the difference.

Liam: "The one I have feelings for is you. I just made a mistake."

Steffy: "You kissed her!"

Liam: "I know and I messed up and I let you down and I let myself down."

She's back to covering her face with her hands, shrieking about how she can't get the image out of her mind.

Puffy2.thumb.jpg.d6200c9cf76962dc89ce378d91025da9.jpg

Liam: "It was a life or death moment, Steffy." As if she cares about that. "

Steffy: "But you think that makes it okay? It doesn't!" When has he even once said it makes it okay? Clear out your ears, honey.

Liam: "No...that's not what I'm saying, it's not an excuse. There's no excuse, it's just what happened. Sally had been so mistreated by my dad for so long and he was the whole reason we were under that rubble in the first place and I just...I don't...I don't KNOW...I saw it as a way to comfort her before we both DIED."

She has walked away from him but wheels around now: "Unbelievable! In what you thought were your last moments on earth, all you cared about was comforting Sally. Well, what about me?" What about you? Was your heifer ass under the rubble? Nope, didn't think so. Oh lord, she's still screeching on: "What about your wife? Did you even spare a thought for me?" She really does think the world revolves around her.

Liam doesn't know what to do and it pisses me off to see him fumbling and flailing about. Instead of begging and pleading and groveling, he should be asking her some questions. Starting with, what the fuck was up with her cozying up to Wyatt in her skivvies while they were still very much engaged? Why the hell did she marry his brother when she didn't even know his whereabouts? Why is he being interrogated for a kiss under the most extreme of circumstances when she has done far more questionable things under smooth sailing circumstances?

He sighs, telling her he's not explaining this right. He's wasting his breath. She doesn't give a damn what he's saying right now. She's already thinking of, oh, goodie, now I can fuck my daddy in law and get away with it.

Liam is frustrated: "Damn it, Steffy! I don't even understand what happened. I don't know. There's no logical explanation for it."

She stands there, all melodramatic hands in her hair, and you can see her thinking the entire time. Emote, emote, emote! She is seriously the worst actress. Period. End of sentence.

Puffy3.thumb.jpg.4fb82af7b260bcd5843c4ccbd36f59d8.jpg

Liam: All know is that I love you. I love you. And I want a future with you and I want a family with you, if that's even possible, and if it's not, it's fine, as long as we're together." Don't think I missed that little "family" anvil dropping.

Steffy: "What do you want me to say?" I don't know, how about something like this: "I can't possibly understand what it was like for you in the rubble, thinking you were going to die. I can only imagine how scared you were and how scared Sally was and that you just wanted to keep both of you from panicking. That as pissed as I am about the kiss, I know that you love me and if it weren't for the demolition, it never would have happened and that we can move on from this."

But this is Fauxdilox were talking about here and things like common sense and understanding and decency and compassion aren't how she's built. Silicone parts aren't just for toys.

She's still railing on: "I never questioned your loyalty. Not once! I always counted on you to never betray me."

Liam: "You have my loyalty."

Steffy: "No...you put your family, you put your father, you put the company, and now you put me second to your cause to her. To her. Sally Spectra! My worst enemy!"

13.11.2017+%252817%2529.png

I cannot take this trifling wench seriously right now. Sally is worse than Quinn? Than Sheila? Ohhhhh...kay.

Liam is finding it more and more difficult to take her seriously either as he watches her rant and rave.

Liam.thumb.jpg.4d96fd64cee1ae38576956fe05df91d3.jpg

giphy.gif

I'm exhausted just watching this. 

But he keeps trying and you might want to lean back from your screen at this line: "Steffy, you are second to no one." 

Steffy, as if she's had a sudden epiphany or a cramp: "Oh my God. Where have I heard that before? Oh...right...all the times I had to compete with Hope and nothing I ever did was good enough." Back the fucking truck up right now.

It was never a competition with Hope because as much as Hope grated, Steffy couldn't hold a candle to Ms. Logan. Plus, in order for a competition to exist, it has to be an equal playing field and it was never a fair fight, not with Bill and others at her disposal to ensure she bagged the prize (Liam), most notably, falsely imprisoning Hope in a gondola so she could marry Liam and later, getting knocked up by him. 

Liam: "That's not true."

Steffy, sobbing: "It is true. Hope won every time." Dafuq? "Up until she left for Paris. And you know it's so crazy, it's like I could actually deal with that because she's a decent human being"

Record scratch...

She can fuck right off with this revisionist history. She hated Hope and was jealous of her and went out of her way to make her life a living hell as already noted above the moment she imprinted on Liam. She denigrated her at every opportunity, everything from the fact that she was a Logan to the fact that she wanted to wait for marriage to have sex with Liam and all the while she (Steffy) was shaking her fake tits and ass and whispering "cha cha cha" Liam's way every chance she got.

She screams about how Sally is a liar and a thief and she used her. She doesn't understand how it never occurred to Liam that fighting Sally's battles would upset her. Well, what about her bringing Carowhine back to town and helping orchestrate and perpetuate the Carowhine is dying lie? She broke up a couple very much in love just because she could. Throw in her continued support of Bill in his criminal actions, including the arson, and I'd say she's more than evened Sally's previous actions. Because karma is a bitch.

Steffy, shrieking: "It should have! Because I told you that, over and over again, but clearly my feelings don't compare to her pain, her constant victimization." 

Liam: "Steffy, she was victimized." Hell yes she was and I can appreciate that he's not willing to back down from that stance.

Steffy: "Ohhh my God. Oh my God! Even now, you can't stop yourself from defending her!" Because right is right. " All of this time I have been playing peacemaker, trying to repair the damage you caused in Sally's name, when you were what, flirting with each other?" The damage HE caused? What about the damage his father caused? Oh no, that probably got her panties all wet.

Liam can't believe this: "No! Steffy, never!" Now, she is just making shit up.

Steffy: "You know, maybe it was all this power, suddenly you had it, the recording, CEO, and then it was all taken away." Because he was an idiot and gave away his leverage to his lying sack of shit father. "Big letdown, huh? Except you had Sally."

13.11.2017+%252818%2529.png

And you had Bill.

And isn't it telling that when he had his balls back, she didn't like that Liam. Oh no, she wants the little puppy tagging along at her side.

Liam: "You're making this sound like I had an affair or something." Which he most certainly did not. But she sure did (still is) and you know what, her interrogation and insinuations sound straight out of the Cheaters 101 handbook. Deflect and gaslight to detract from what she's doing, or, as she angling for here, to excuse her actions.

Steffy: "She's the first excuse you had...'I kissed her.'"

Liam erupts: "Dammit! We thought were going to DIE!!!"

Liam2.thumb.jpg.a207a45f73a5ac975b6a9af87fdd024e.jpg

Steffy screams back: "And that makes it okay to be unfaithful?" I would hardly equate one kiss, under literal life-and-death circumstances, as being "unfaithful."

Liam is in tears and tired, so very, very tired.

Liam3.thumb.jpg.7d4a1d089f6a096481df3968953869a7.jpg

Steffy, really turning up the guilt and martyr meter: "How long have you been unhappy with me?" Since the moment he met you...

Liam is stunned: "I'm not."

Steffy: "Well, you must be to go make out with Sally." She is really troweling it on. Much like her makeup.

Liam reminds her: "Steffy, I let one moment get away from me-"

Steffy: "Oh...you're in denial." There's only one person here who's in denial and it ain't Liam. "You have feelings for Sally, otherwise, you wouldn't have gotten so involved. So...what are you gonna do? Are you gonna buy her another building and offer your help? Recreate Spectra Fashions?"

Liam: "I'll put an end to it. I will. I'll put an end to all of this"

Steffy, scoffing: "You think long and hard before you do. Sally's been your passion, your cause. Maybe you should just go be with her." Yes! Do that, Liam!

He says nothing, just standing there while she continues to unleash her fury and accusations, pretty much all false.

Steffy: "So is Sally where you've been putting all your time and energy the last few months?" He's made zero secret of his desire and plans to help her after the arson and Thomas bailing on her, so don't play dumb now. On second thought... "Maybe you want to be with her."

Liam shakes his head: "That's ridiculous."

Steffy: "You wrote your father off." It always comes back to her precious $ Bill. "Maybe you should write me off, too, and have a life without me." That sounds fan-fucking-tastic to me.

Liam reaches for her but she jerks away as he tells her the life he wants is there with her.

Steffy: "Why? I'm not an underdog. I don't need rescuing." So why run to Bill for comfort, huh? "Sally's out there...all dazed and confused. She needs your help."

Liam: "I went too far, I got too involved."

Steffy just can't let up: "You know, the man I married...he'd be SCREAMING for my name if he thought he was dying, not kissing another woman. My God, the thought of it DISGUSTS me. You touching another woman, you being tender with her. That should be ME! Your WIFE!" 

You know what disgusts me?

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Puffy5.thumb.jpg.c607203e7b9dfbcea3cf30bb84d5b2b4.jpg

She turns away, shrieking, "How dare you cheapen what we have?" It couldn't get any cheaper.

He moves to touch her.

13.11.2017+%252819%2529.png

She immediately flinches away: "No! No!"

13.11.2017+%252820%2529.png

Liam is so quiet, so contrite: "I screwed up. I know that but I want to fix it and I can change. I can." 

Steffy: "There would have to be a lot of changes." Starting with her putting his balls back in her purse and him accepting the collar and leash she clearly enjoys leading him around on.

13.11.2017+%252821%2529.png

She turns back to him: "You would have to put your father first." We all know she does. "Your brother. Me, your wife...and until I believe you're ready to do that, I need time."

Liam's eyes widen: "What do you mean...time?"

13.11.2017+%252822%2529.png

Steffy whimpers: "Liam, I love you....but I don't deserve this. I have been nothing but loyal and supportive even when I thought you were dead-wrong." Does she even hear these lies coming out of her mouth? Or perhaps she's been listening to too much of Bill's "you're incredible" propaganda. Because she has been so disloyal, so unsupportive and uncaring, taking his father's side, over and over and over again. "And then you go and you do something like this? She finishes: "No...I need time to think...whether you're the man that I want to be with. And you need time to think, too." I will agree with her on that last bit. Time to reconsider and get the hell away from this evil bitch. 

Liam is scared now and it shows: "I don't need time. I don't need to think. I want to work through this." Well, she just wants to fuck his father and get it all cancelled out by his single kiss.

Steffy: "I never thought I'd say this, but you DISGUST me." 

He disgusts her? He disgusts her?

Not liar liar pants on fire Bill with his libelous review or arson or demoing without caring if his son was inside or else he wouldn't have done it in the first place.

Not herself with her lack of any standards, using her vag to go after taken men, dropping her vendetta against her then sworn enemy Quinn the moment CEO bait was dangled in front of her (the same woman she used as the reason for breaking it off with Wyatt), the woman who did her then-rival Hope dirty six ways from Sunday without a bat of one of her fake tarantula eyelashs. 

Liam is in disbelief: "Steffy-"

She walks past him, repeating her "I'm disgusted" mantra. She grabs her purse and goes, stopping just outside the door to hunch over the entryway and try to force some more tears but I guess the crew member holding the Visine couldn't hurry over fast enough because she's as dry as a bone. I laughed out loud when she swiped at her face. There's nothing there to swipe but some of the black shit around her eyes.

13.11.2017+%252823%2529.png

I seriously hate this character more than I've hated any character and that is saying something, considering I still watch Y&R and Pricktor is (unfortunately) alive and kicking. 

If I loved to hate her as I did with SF's evil Satanie, that would be one thing, but I don't.

This character and this horrible actress, even worse than the wooden RE, makes me want to FF every scene she's in but since TPTB love her fake ass, she's eaten the show so I'd pretty much have to FF the entire thing. So to TPTB that are lurking...are you listening? We are fed up to HERE (my hand is hovering above the top of my head right now) with this shitty actress and this shitty character monopolizing the show.

Back inside, Liam wonders what just happened. 

Liam4.thumb.jpg.2017a1118fa3f480016fb59c51303e82.jpg

You're free at last, Liam.

Now, change your locks before she comes back.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 22
26 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

You're free at last, Liam.

Now, change your locks before she comes back.

And have all her clothes and wigs packed up and shipped to Forrester.

25 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

Since Liam is all about truth telling, values and ethics, shouldn't he ring up Thomas and tell him the truth about Caroline not dying?

Nah, that bomb will be dropped later  for maximum damage to the Lally ship. Liam's gonna get bit later for keeping that from Sally. My money is on Thomas being recast and returning with a mad vengeance to get Sally back armed with the knowledge that Caroline lied and Steffy and Bill orchestrated it all and Liam is forced to confess. Thomas then has his opening to win over Sally. He also may also want to take FC from Steffy so he can control it and somehow offer his power and support to Sally as she restarts Spectra. 

• Love 11

What I hate is the gaslighting of the non-cheating spouse.  Liam proclaimed to anyone who would listen that he was just trying to right the wrongs Sally endured and that he had no "feelings" for her.  We all knew that was a crock but that's how he sold it.  It was all in Steffy's head and should she believe her husband or her lying eyes?  Sally, too, even up to the moment she was buried in the rubble of Spectra, proclaimed her feelings for Liam were innocent and that she wasn't hitting on him.  Now, we know that was a lie too.  They both continued with the mutual, but platonic, admiration right up to the time it became something everyone else knew all along.  That it wasn't platonic and they had feelings for each other.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Cool Breeze said:

What I hate is the gaslighting of the non-cheating spouse.  Liam proclaimed to anyone who would listen that he was just trying to right the wrongs Sally endured and that he had no "feelings" for her.  We all knew that was a crock but that's how he sold it.  It was all in Steffy's head and should she believe her husband or her lying eyes?  Sally, too, even up to the moment she was buried in the rubble of Spectra, proclaimed her feelings for Liam were innocent and that she wasn't hitting on him.  Now, we know that was a lie too.  They both continued with the mutual, but platonic, admiration right up to the time it became something everyone else knew all along.  That it wasn't platonic and they had feelings for each other.  

A year ago I would have been cosigning on what a gutless waffle Lame was, but given how Steffy has been undermining him for months, their entire history since the moment she imprinted on him, and the fact that none of this would have taken place if she had left well enough alone with Tally, it's really, really ridiculously hard for me to give a shit.

As others have said, this was the opposite of what happened with Quridge and if Liam didn't want to be there, he damn well wouldn't be there, as he has proven over and over again.

• Love 6

The only gaslighting I see is Steffy trying to snow her husband regarding Bill and outright lying to him. She's claiming she's spending time with Bill, trying to make peace within the family, for Liam's sake but all the while, she's laying her husband low in favor of supporting $ Bill. All of her actions, including allowing the petting, consoling, hugging, ego-stroking, and propping are all conscious decisions she made since jump.

At minimum, she is having an emotional affair with her father-in-law and it's going to turn fully physical in a matter of hours in soap time.

That is all on her skanky ass.

It is not on Sally or Liam. She may not have chosen for them to kiss, but she absolutely has a say in how she chooses to handle that information and she's going to handle it horribly as she does most everything else in life.

I don't believe Liam had feelings other than platonic for Sally or vice versa (or at least not that they were consciously aware of or sought out) until the demolition happened and they were put in a life or death situation where emotions ran high. I think until that happened, Liam could have been anyone for Sally, that she would have felt caring and gratitude for and Liam would have done exactly the same thing whether it was Sally his father was victimizing or Jane Doe.  They experienced something together few people do, save veterans or emergency squads. Those moments of being trapped under the rubble with death a heartbeat away brought those dormant feelings if they, did, in fact, exist previously) to the surface in a way nothing else ever could or it was out of that experience that the feelings were created.

Steffy has none of these circumstances driving her. Just her own selfishness and the hard-on for $ Bill that never went away. She is using the good of the family angle as a front and trusting Liam is none the wiser.

Steffy helped set all of this in motion - namely, championing Bill the skyscraper building conqueror and separating Thomas and Sally (and continuing to lie about her part in all of that). I don't disagree that Liam should tell Thomas and Sally the truth, but he was being loyal to his wife and putting her first at Sally's expense. He seriously can't win.

Steffy has proven, over and over again, that when there's the slightest little hiccup in her relationship with Liam that she will glob on to the first man she finds. First Wyatt, then Bill. She is going to fuck Bill and she's going to lie and lie and lie some more and gaslight. Just like she's doing now where she has the audacity to try to read Liam for filth when she's been nothing but a filthy sow salivating at the chance to finally bag the ultimate Spencer prize. She'll be wallowing it up to a whole other level, particularly when she learns there's a Spencer bun in the oven and I'm sure Liam will continue to be none the wiser while she lies and lies and lies some more.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 17
3 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Nah, that bomb will be dropped later  for maximum damage to the Lally ship. Liam's gonna get bit later for keeping that from Sally.

Liam "Truth, Justice & the American Way" Spencer better not get away with it.  I'd love for Thomas to get so mad upon hearing the truth he exiles Liam AND Steffy (truth be told I hope they stay together forever because I can't stomach either of them), neither of them ever to be heard from again.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

I don't believe that Liam or Sally were gaslighting Steffy.  They haven't behaved inappropriately with each other.

Steffy is the one gaslighting Liam because she's running over to Bill's, caressing him, stroking him, behaving inappropriately, then coming home and claiming LIAM is the one who is being inappropriate with Sally.

As was stated before, none of this would be happening (relationship wise) if Steffy hadn't cooked up a scheme to bring Caroline back to break up Thomas & Sally.

• Love 18
59 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

Steffy is the one gaslighting Liam because she's running over to Bill's, caressing him, stroking him, behaving inappropriately, then coming home and claiming LIAM is the one who is being inappropriate with Sally.

Steffy is certainly a hypocrite (to use her words, she disgusts me LOL), but to be honest, I think they're both inappropriate, her with Bill and Liam with Sally.  I know this is opposite of what pretty much everyone else here thinks, but if Liam were my husband, I'd be just as mad as Steffy is; I'd hope if my husband thought he was dying his thoughts would be about never seeing me again, not kissing some woman who just told him she loves him.  She's going way overboard in saying they're having an affair, but I do think he cheated on her...again, she is a hypocrite given how she's behaving with her father-in-law, and she has a lot of room to talk, but what she's saying isn't wrong (I guess in other words the message is correct, the messenger is not).  Given how she is reacting, though, I'll love to see how she tries to blubber her way out of what we all know she is about to do with Bill.

ETA:  I feel dirty that I'm seeing things from Steffy's side, but I also don't exactly blame her for her problems with Sally.  I'm not talking her irrational hatred of Sally from the get-go, I'm talking currently.  We the viewers know Sally is nice, but Steffy sees this woman who is so in LOOOOVE with Thomas, and very soon after in love with Liam.  These are two men who both bailed Sally out of her business problems, and who both have a connection to Steffy.  In that position, I'd think Sally is just using Thomas and Liam  as well. Now I'm off to take a shower LOL.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 4

Steffy's ringtone is really annoying.

Nice of Wyatt to go be brotherly. 

1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

claiming LIAM is the one who is being inappropriate with Sally.

Let's not forget Sally did corporate espionage on the company Steffy is CEO of.  Sally should be in jail right now  and would be had it not been for Thomas.   Who Sally claimed to be in love with 5 mins ago.

Liam instead of seeing any point of you of his wife's or dad's or brothers has instead been spending most of his time with Sally. Giving Sally buildings, architect's, paying for trips to San Francisco, having sit ins and trying to give Sally everything in the world while not listening to his family at all. Liam's entire focus has been to right Bill's wrong by making Sally his #1 priority. 

• Love 1

Wow, the Forester's have a really secure estate. People can come and go anytime they want.  It's funny that Liam had no clue to where Stuffy went but Bill knew exactly where she would be. I also find it funny that the Forester guest house reminded me of Bill's fuck room in his office. Are they trying to ruin Sally by making her have fantasies about being married to Liam?  Liam can't loose Stuffy because his balls would be gone also. This is evident by his waffling soliloquy to Wyatt.  Allowing Bill to hug her and rub her back is cheating knowing that they have unfinished business together.  I'm not making excuses for Stuffy but by being bombastic she covers her self loathing. Stuffy needs vindication and that's through her dependence on a man. Wyatt while Liam was playing Adam and now Bill who's putting her among the goddesses.  

I would rather see a cat fight between Quinn and Shelia than Stuffy and Bill playing ride the bucking bronco.  

Today was a complete waist of 20 min. 

• Love 7

I just can't with that whining bitch.  I soundly "second" everything that has been said. I am sick of seeing JMW/Steffy on my screen every day. She is a terrible actress and looks like some type of wax freak half finished Halloween drag costume. While I have to direct a share of the blame to the writing, in the hands of a more appealing and talented actress, it could be much more interesting and moving. There is absolutely nothing to root for with her. Even with Sheila (at least to me) and Quinn, there was a little speck of something that you could find tolerable, even likeable ... Not with this trifling heifer.

Brad Bell made a huge mistake by betting the farm on that loser as the ingenue leading lady. His second mistake was letting JMW return after the voluntarily left the show. She wasn't written out nor demoted to recurring. IIRC, she left to try to do some party/travel show for a cable network.

I find fantasy scenes boring and obvious filler material, but I thought "married" Lally was awfully doggone cute!

I laughed and laughed today when Bill was trying to communicate with Fauxdi on her terms. Something about seeing/hearing a 50+ year old man using the phrase, "I get ... " just really seemed so absurd and unnatural.

Please tomorrow .. Sheila, Mateo, anybody ...

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, grisgris said:

Dang, it's that bad?  ?

Just once I'd love an experimental episode of the 'supporting' cast as the A story with the leads as supporting.  Carter and Loading dock guy at Forrester/Justin and Allison/Darlita and Saul/Detective Baker just because.

Reveal Carter and Justin battling in court then after hours hanging out for drinks and off the record bitching about their clients. Allison comes to drop off papers to Justin from Bill and gets an eyeful of Carter and one thing leads to another....

Saul and Darlita are having a movie night for some post Spectra building implosion therapy. In between pizza, ice cream, wine and margaritas, and moments of serious introspection, they crank call various Forrester employees -mainly LDG- until Detective Baker is called in and *69 them and calls them back to warn them from further harassment. 

• Love 11

Liam proclaimed to anyone who would listen that he was just trying to right the wrongs Sally endured and that he had no "feelings" for her.  We all knew that was a crock but that's how he sold it.

Honestly I didn't think Liam saying he had no feelings for Sally was a crock. I didn't. I thought there was a chance the writers would keep them as friends. Plus, I think both actors have kept most of the relationship on a friends level. There hasn't been any inappropriate touching or flirting. Unlike say Bill and Steffy. I think Liam and Sally were written as believing they didn't have feelings for one another - I mean feelings in that way.

Look I can understand a wife not being happy that her hubby kissed someone else. I can see how she would be upset that he was thinking about someone other than her at the time of his maybe death. I get it. But good lawd come on! Steffy has done nothing to support her husband since this nonsense started. She's spent more time with Bill than Liam. She says comforting things to Bill not Liam.

Steffy's hypocrisy burns. She is so awful. I haven't been an absolutely day-to-day fan of this show, but I saw enough of Steffy's crap with Hope to know most everything Steffy said today as pure crap.

Plus, Steffy is played by an actress who cannot act. She is simply incapable of making me care about the character and her alleged pain which automatically places me on the Liam/Sally team.

I was a huge Guiding Light fan and one of my favorite characters was Olivia Spencer. She was selfish. She cheated. She plotted. She was terrible a lot of the time and hard to like. But then the writers would give her some scenes to show her vulnerability and she was played by a really good actress ... and against all odds I grew to love her. That's whats missing with Steffy. This actress cannot perform at all and so I just don't care.

Edited by hypnotoad
  • Love 15

I can’t believe Coco said Sally “made out” with Liam. Bitch, please, they were immobilized under tons of concrete. 

Hee. That was dumb. But having said that, I think overall the Coco/Sally scenes were quite nice. Somehow the scenes were both just low key conversation and deep emotion. The scenes actually felt like two sisters talking. It's the most I have liked Coco since she was introduced.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, grisgris said:

Brad Bell made a huge mistake by betting the farm on that loser as the ingenue leading lady. His second mistake was letting JMW return after the voluntarily left the show. She wasn't written out nor demoted to recurring. IIRC, she left to try to do some party/travel show for a cable network.

There were rumors she left because of all the screentime given to Kim Matula, who was working an average of four out of every five days at the peak of the ToD 2.0 crap. And while that was absolutely ridiculous and I was glad to see her leave into the ball of light, Hope wasn’t a complete and total sociopath. The worst she did to Steffy was taunt her about Bill dropping Steffy like a hot potato and aside from some passive aggressive crap thrown at Ivy shortly after she found out she was dating Liam, she mostly left them alone.

i dunno, I felt like a lot of stuff in the past few days were bones being thrown to the fans. Take Liam’s speech. In all these past six years, I don’t think he’s ever put so much thought into expressing his feelings about any of his partners, not even last year with all his moping about having been wobbed. It’s a day late and a dollar Bill short, but that’s more of what I expect to see of a leading man role, not staring into space or wandering immediately to Sally’s because his bed is now empty.

The other was Steffy saying she’s not an underdog....which is probably the only thing she said yesterday that had any basis in reality. No, she bloody well isn’t...not when she had Bill in her corner fighting her causes, Stephanie cheering from the sideline and Saint Taylor talking her into perusing him to score points in her own vendetta against Brooke. I would say her line about beliving Hope being a good person is the singlemost worst revisionist history I’ve ever seen on this show if not for every line about Stephanie since she kicked the bucket five years ago. But then, Stephanie 2.0 is the daughter of Taylor, who had the nerve to fix her botoxed lips to drag Brooke about Deacon while her own child is pushing daisies in no small part because of her fling with Rick.

i did think the Lally fantasy was pretty cute and reminiscent of the old days when the characters would have far more....er, explicit fantasies that required a fade to black. The Sex Sax’s cousin the PG Sax even made a cameo. Brad Bell sure loves nepotism ?

58 minutes ago, hypnotoad said:

Hee. That was dumb. But having said that, I think overall the Coco/Sally scenes were quite nice. Somehow the scenes were both just low key conversation and deep emotion. The scenes actually felt like two sisters talking. It's the most I have liked Coco since she was introduced.

Nearly forgot to comment, but this. It’s nice to see sisters being sisters and apart from Macy and Kimberly, I can’t say I’ve seen that in a long time. Coco is far more tolerable out of RJ’s orbit and they ought to cut their losses offscreen and be done with it.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, grisgris said:

I just can't with that whining bitch.  I soundly "second" everything that has been said. I am sick of seeing JMW/Steffy on my screen every day. She is a terrible actress and looks like some type of wax freak half finished Halloween drag costume. While I have to direct a share of the blame to the writing, in the hands of a more appealing and talented actress, it could be much more interesting and moving. There is absolutely nothing to root for with her. Even with Sheila (at least to me) and Quinn, there was a little speck of something that you could find tolerable, even likeable ... Not with this trifling heifer.

I find fantasy scenes boring and obvious filler material, but I thought "married" Lally was awfully doggone cute!

I laughed and laughed today when Bill was trying to communicate with Fauxdi on her terms. Something about seeing/hearing a 50+ year old man using the phrase, "I get ... " just really seemed so absurd and unnatural.

About the "I get"s...

I have been counting them even since a B&B columnist pointed out that the writers seem obsessed with this phrase. And it's true. "I get" this and "I get" that shows up an awful lot in B&B dialogue. Regardless of which character is supposed to do the talking (although Steffy has them the most often). I guess the scriptwriters "don't get" that everyone doesn't actually talk like that. Especially if they are over 50.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

I can’t believe Coco said Sally “made out” with Liam. Bitch, please, they were immobilized under tons of concrete. 

These are the same writers that had Katie and Brooke refer to Quinn's Captive cabin  raping Liam as them 'giving into that thing between them' while having coffee at Katie's kitchen counter. A lot of the time TPTB  rewrite the reality towards the story they're trying to push which is counter to what the audience saw onscreen. 

8 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

There were rumors she left because of all the screentime given to Kim Matula, who was working an average of four out of every five days at the peak of the ToD 2.0 crap. And while that was absolutely ridiculous and I was glad to see her leave into the ball of light, Hope wasn’t a complete and total sociopath. The worst she did to Steffy was taunt her about Bill dropping Steffy like a hot potato and aside from some passive aggressive crap thrown at Ivy shortly after she found out she was dating Liam, she mostly left them alone.

Steffy cannot and should not be the lone ingenue 'heroine' locked into a triangle between two men. She should always have a foil and Hope was a great one, Ivy a decent one even if she was pretzeled to make it happen, and Sally a great one as well. Hope and Sally are different in many ways but they both have spines of steel opposite Steffy which is what she needs. Hope's flaws were that she could ride that holier than thou snooty high horse which given her origins make sense as she's an affair baby that ended her sister's marriage and is a constant reminder to her sister of it. Sally's flaw as far as I can tell is that she can be easily turned ( she gave in to using the stolen Forrester designs) because she doesn't believe in herself and make bad decisions and she too often falls back on a white knight (Thomas and Liam). But take on a bully like Steffy? She's been dealing with that all her life and can punch back. 

JMcW should as an actor know that the way you look good is if you have screen partners that challenge you and your character to make you step up your game. Scott Clifton's Liam and Don Diamont's Bill have been allowed outside their Wyatt/Steffy and Brooke/Katie bubbles and it's been better for both their characters.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Videnbas said:

About the "I get"s...

I have been counting them even since a B&B columnist pointed out that the writers seem obsessed with this phrase. And it's true. "I get" this and "I get" that shows up an awful lot in B&B dialogue. Regardless of which character is supposed to do the talking (although Steffy has them the most often). I guess the scriptwriters "don't get" that everyone doesn't actually talk like that. Especially if they are over 50.

I hadn't noticed this before but I'm sure it's going to drive me crazy now that I'm aware of it.  New drinking game?  How blotto will we all be after a half-hour show?

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Videnbas said:

"I get" this and "I get" that shows up an awful lot in B&B dialogue.

I also noticed almost every character starts a lot of their sentences with "Look" and ends them with "okay". 

I didn't realize "I get" isn't said by people over 50.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Dang, it's that bad?  ?

Just once I'd love an experimental episode of the 'supporting' cast as the A story with the leads as supporting.  Carter and Loading dock guy at Forrester/Justin and Allison/Darlita and Saul/Detective Baker just because.

Reveal Carter and Justin battling in court then after hours hanging out for drinks and off the record bitching about their clients. Allison comes to drop off papers to Justin from Bill and gets an eyeful of Carter and one thing leads to another....

Saul and Darlita are having a movie night for some post Spectra building implosion therapy. In between pizza, ice cream, wine and margaritas, and moments of serious introspection, they crank call various Forrester employees -mainly LDG- until Detective Baker is called in and *69 them and calls them back to warn them from further harassment. 

Back in the day, they used to actually air episodes featuring just the supporting cast members.  I remember Sly and the Bikini Bar crew and the younger crowd.  Somehow the writing was better and you never got the impression that they were filler episodes.

It's interesting that Brad Bell has had multiple interviews with Michael Logan in attempt to explain away this mess of a show.  The interviews smack of damage control.  He has to know on some level that this shit isn't working.  Bradley has a history of backing the wrong horse.  Putting all of his eggs in JMW's basket and overexposing this non-entity of an actress is beyond comprehension.  Evidently, he would rather be "right" than happy.  We're going to LOVE and accept his "rebel," damn it, come hell or high water!  Never mind what those ratings and all-important demos say, indicating that the Stephanie Forrester Jr. Praise & Worship Show isn't floating the fans' boats.  Yet Bradley claimed in his most recent interview that it can't be the Ridge and Steffy Show anymore. 

Really?  Because that sure as hell isn't what's been playing out on my screen, particularly with regard to Steffy.  JMW has been featured in more episodes from January to date than any other performer.  Trying to turn this sow's ear into a silk purse is an unaccomplished mission that should be aborted ASAP.  Not only should JMW have actors who elevate her performances (all of whom failed), she should be able to elevate the male actors with whom she is paired.  JJ, KKL (a chemistry magnet), and even HT were able to do it with RM and others.  Original Recipe Caroline, Brooke and Taylor were all one-half of some of the most popular supercouples in daytime.  In addition, they were believable hypotenuses in several triangles.  Who, in their right, natural mind could see or believe that Steffy is worthy of fighting over?

The moment that PF announced he was leaving his role, the goal should have been immediately finding a recast for Thomas and chemistry testing with his potential love interest.  The "Summer of Sheila" was a disaster of Titanic proportions.  And, now we're supposed to buy that a criminal ho-bag with an actual body count is a "rebel" and a heroine the audience should root for.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, MulletorHater said:

The moment that PF announced he was leaving his role, the goal should have been immediately finding a recast for Thomas and chemistry testing with his potential love interest.

THIS!  I don't think we, as viewers, are attached to actors as much as TPTB think we are.  Certain iconic roles, yes (I generally don't care about recasts, but as far as I'm concerned nobody but SF could have ever been Stephanie), but a part like Thomas?  I think most people would be fine with it.

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, ByTor said:

THIS!  I don't think we, as viewers, are attached to actors as much as TPTB think we are.  Certain iconic roles, yes (I generally don't care about recasts, but as far as I'm concerned nobody but SF could have ever been Stephanie), but a part like Thomas?  I think most people would be fine with it.

I agree! This is definitely one of those times when character should have taken precedence over actor. Thomas was in the middle of a major storyline over at Spectra and with PF leaving so abruptly, all that fizzled and turned into a complete mess with yet another woman falling into the Liam Spencer black hole.

Bell should definitely have worked hard to find a recast for Thomas ASAP and move on with the Spectra vs Forrester storyline with Thomas and Sally as a team. As it is, we never got to see te two companies actually become competitors (unless you count one single fashion show for charity, but that was over in one episode). Like you said, PF was not that iconic in the role and in general, I think the second generation characters are more easily recast (since we are already used to them being SORASed over and over).

IMO, the older the character, and the longer they've been on the show (and especially if they created the role), the harder they are to recast. And vice versa. Younger characters who haven't been on the show for long and who have already been played by multiple actors should just be recast, we won't mind.

Edited by Videnbas
  • Love 11

I think Stephanie could've been recast with an actress like Marj Dusay, but it would have to be after a long period of time.  Like maybe instead of killing off Stephanie, she went to federal prison for something and then came back as a new actress.  So if Stephanie was away in prison they don't have to explain why Ridge wasn't at Motherrrr's funeral.

All of the Forrester Children (Stephanie/Eric's; Brooke/Eric's) have been recast; we're on Thorne #4 now. 

I don't think Brooke and Eric could or should be recast; everyone else is replaceable.

They should have been looking for a Thomas recast but they needed Thomas, Zende & Winsor Harmon's salaries to pay Ingo R.  Plus they had to pay Sheila & do a location shoot.  So I don't see Thomas coming back for a while until the budget is looser.  I don't think Thomas is needed back until they need a reason to break Liam & Sally up because they'll probably have Thorne #4 playing the "I'm tired of being overlooked" storyline they had Thomas in.

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, Videnbas said:

Thomas was in the middle of a major storyline over at Spectra and with PF leaving so abruptly, all that fizzled and turned into a complete mess with yet another woman falling into the Liam Spencer black hole.

And this is really ruining Sally, because now all she looks like is some flake who will fall for any guy who "rescues" her.

1 minute ago, drivethroo said:

Thomas, Zende & Winsor Harmon's salaries to pay Ingo R. 

I know nothing about the guy, but I don't see how he's worth sacrificing the potentially interesting story of Thomas being involved with Spectra.  IMO they should have just gotten WH back.

• Love 9

I don't watch B&B very often...don't know a ton of the history.  But do know who the players are...mostly.  Mainly because, I guess, there aren't that many of them.  One thing I do know is that the powers-that-be at CBS should really do something about the actress who plays Steffy.  Kind of like Amelia Heinle who plays Victoria on Y&R.  Both actress are uncomfortable to look at.  Victoria because she is so thin;  maybe she is naturally thin,  but the look is setting a poor example for young women.   

However, the actress who plays Steffy?  She is not just uncomfortable to look at; she is really hard to look at.  She takes a person (at least me) out of every scene she is in.  What kind of example is it for women of all ages? Did the show producers/network put pressure on her to do it? From the pictures I have seen, she was gorgeous at one time; but the overdone plastic surgery is terrible and has ruined her natural beauty.  The actress is not an aging woman...why on earth has she had so much done?  I honestly have to turn the channel when she comes on.  Today!  Bill was lauding her attributes as if she was Helen of Troy.  You know, the Face That Launched A Thousand Ships.  

I know women are finally standing up for themselves when it comes to harassment and the way they are treated.  Why can't we stand up to some Hollywood idea of how a woman must look?  And I do sympathize with the actress; I am sure she figured the surgery would age-her-down and give her more opportunity.  Who could blame her.  I cannot imagine what kind of career, long-term, the actress will have.  She isn't a bad actress, by the way.  Unlike Amelia H.  

Sorry, I didn't mean to make this so long; it is that lately women's issues in the workplace have been front-and-center.  I know I am being naive; I just hate to see soaps go downhill so quickly. They have always  been unrealistic at times...that's always been part of the fun.  But to sit and watch, everyday, the pressure being put on young women ( especially young actresses), to chase eternal youth is disheartening.  I suppose Soaps are just following the example of movies.

Who knows, maybe the hair and makeup departaments should share a good bit of the blame.  Way too much and over-the-top.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

And this is really ruining Sally, because now all she looks like is some flake who will fall for any guy who "rescues" her

I know nothing about [IR], but I don't see how he's worth sacrificing the potentially interesting story of Thomas being involved with Spectra.  IMO they should have just gotten WH back.

I agree. They should've worked something out so PF stayed long enough to finish the story (which had, what, maybe two weeks to wrap up?) Or recast and if  the chemistry just wasn't working, then set up for Sally/Liam. Ad you said, her jumping from one savior to another makes her look like a flake and probably would be gotten more shit for it if her adversary was anyone other than Steffy "Why Doesn't the World Revolve Around Me?" Forrester.

• Love 6
18 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

At first I didn't notice the * in this sentence ....... it makes a big difference.

Did I just hear the phrase "Grand Prize Queen" used to describe Steffy ? .....  and seriously Grand Prize Queen ?  Who would say that about anyone ?

When Bill asks Steffy what happened she conveniently left out the "you disgust me" part of the argument.

Bill (Liam's enemy) just told Steffy he loves her, and that's ok with her.

He grabbed her head, his #1 romantic move.

Really ? ...... GRAND PRIZE QUEEN ?

Edited by Gudzilla
  • Love 11

A perfect relationship to Stuffy is being large and in charge.  Stuffy's marriage vows are love, honor, and obey her and her alone. In other words, Stuffy is never wrong. 

Stuffy went to bat, for Bill, with Brooke to take Bill back but Bill is full force throwing Liam under the bus and putting the moves on Stuffy.  Why is Stuffy rolling over and playing dead when she did everything she could to take Hope away from Liam.  Bill, Stuffy has no shortcomings?  WTF?  Stuffy, just by listening to Bill gushing over her and telling her he loves her is almost exactly what Sally was doing to Liam.  If a kiss, comes to fruition, then it's exactly the same.  

• Love 8

Oh no he didn't.  $Bill in love with Steffy?  Liar, Liar. 

Two days ago he was madly in love with Brooke, begging her to come back.  And now he's in love with perfect incredible flawless Queen Steffy? Nope Nope, never not buying it.  What I saw today was a man calculatingly seducing an upset, hurting woman (upset for no reason but I digress).  The bad mouthing of Liam-- "Liam doesn't deserve you" "Your marriage was a mistake" -- is beyond the pale even for $Bill. This seduction/ banging of Steffy is how $Bill will exactly his final ultimate revenge on Liam.  The revenge he promised he'd do.

I only hope when it all comes out Wyatt will rethink his position that $Bill loves his sons, has always been loyal to them and has always had their backs.

Edited by La di Diva
  • Love 10

Recap for Tues. 11/15/2017:

We open at the Forrester guesthouse where Fauxdi is lying on the Bed of Inappropriate Actions. First, Ridge and his stepmother. Next up, her and her father-in-law. I suppose we're supposed to feel sorry for this waste of air, all curled up and sad and pitiful, but I don't. Not one little bit.

Steffy.thumb.jpg.e011d5c8bffa3b8e1c82444144dcd04f.jpg

She's replaying the conversation with Liam about the kiss with Sally in her mind.

Her cell phone rings (and her ringtone blows - it sounds like a cheap-ass alarm clock). It's Liam and she declines it, going over to squat on the couch like a gargoyle.

At the beach house, Liam leaves her a message: "Hey. It's me. Again. Steffy, please come home." His voice breaks here: "Or, um... or just call me back. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, and... I love you. I only love you. You have to know that."

Liam.thumb.jpg.6253f6d05f59af7d2730f2a50e95ef3b.jpg

This bitch ain't worth your tears, Liam.

At SP, an excited Wyatt is prattling on and on with an update on the plans for the skyscraper, including a gym with wall-to-wall mirrors, but Bill is distracted and looking out the window at the night sky.

Bill.thumb.jpg.693e6b50d211e36b138f86a7cda4ad49.jpg

Bill: "What?"

Wyatt: "Mirrors -- are you hearing me? Like, I'm talking about your beloved skyscraper here, and you're not listening."

Bill: "I'm sorry. It's this rift with Liam. I mean, we'd gotten to this incredible place of forgiveness, thanks to Steffy, and now he's more upset with me than ever." It was false forgiveness under false pretenses.

Wyatt: "Aren't sit-ins supposed to bring peace and understanding or something?"

Bill: "What do I know about freakin' sit-ins?" I can't exactly see Bill as a hippie

Wyatt: "Isn't it ironic that Liam and Sally's protest is bringing on so many problems?" It wasn't the protest that caused this but Bill's own selfishness and stupidity. But for his obsession with Sky, he would still be with Brooke, he'd have Liam by his side, and Thomas and Sally would still be together.

Wyatt: "Look, Steffy brought you and Liam together once before. She'll do it again." I am so sick of the propping of the heifer. She didn't do jack shit.

Bill: "Better hope you're right."

His Spencey senses tell him to call Steffy and she takes his call. Because of course she does.

Steffy: "Hey..."

Bill: "How's our pious little choir boy doing?"

Steffy: "Ask him. I'm not in the mood to talk." Then why did you pick up the phone?

Bill immediately senses her mood. Because he GETS her. Get it? He asks, "You okay? You sound upset."

Steffy:" Look, I don't want to get into it, okay?" Sure she doesn't. 

Bill: "Something happen with Liam?"

Steffy: "Yeah. We, uh... we got in a fight."

Bill: "Over what?"

Steffy: "I don't know. I don't -- I got to go, bill. I can't do this right now."

Bill: "Are you at home?"

Steffy: "No. Look, I -- honestly, I don't want to talk right now." She so wants to talk right now, but not over the phone. In person.

She hangs up.

Bill tells Wyatt she and Liam got into a fight, but he's not sure what it was about.

Wyatt: "Is she at home with him?"

Bill: "I don't know where she is. But I'm gonna find her." He heads off to do just that.

I'm sure he's picturing himself as DDL in Last of the Mohicans right about now.

giphy.gif

Over at Sally and Coco's place, the sisters discuss Liam confessing to Steffy and what the outcome might be.

Coco: "I still can't believe you and Liam made out." One closed-mouthed kiss is NOT making out, okay?

Sally: "You cannot tell anyone."

Coco: "I won't. But if Liam's already told Steffy, does it really matter?" She thinks for a moment. "Hey, what if they can't work through this?"

Sally gives her a look: "I'm not even going there, Coco. They're husband and wife. They made vows. I do not want their marriage ruined because of me."

Coco: "Of course you don't. But if Steffy decides that she can't forgive Liam... you already told him you loved him."

Sally is uncomfortable: "Coco, I am not doing this."

Coco: "I'm just thinking big picture. No one's saying that you want this to happen, but let's get real, Sal. This could open the door for you and Liam." I see this little acorn didn't fall far from Grams' tree.

Coco: "Obviously you're not wishing for Liam's marriage to fall apart."

Sally: "If Liam and Steffy break up, I am not gonna be celebrating. I will feel horrible." And I believe her. She doesn't want Liam to be in pain. 

Coco: "But, Sally, if they did break up... just imagine it."

Sally turns wistful then: "If I was Liam's wife." She closes her eyes and imagines...

Everything is warm and light and soft focus like a perfect Lally bubble.

We see a close-up of a wedding photo of Sally and Liam. She looks gorgeous in a halter gown and Liam is all smiles.

14.11.2017+%25281%2529.png

Sally comes through the front door of the beach house: "I'm home!"

14.11.2017+%25282%2529.png

A beaming Liam: "Oh, you sure are."

14.11.2017+%25283%2529.png

Sally: "Hi, baby." And I don't mind the "baby" one bit from her.

They share a proper "hello."

14.11.2017+%25284%2529.png

Liam: "How was work?"

Sally: "Another successful day at Spectra Fashions, all thanks to your support."

Liam: "Oh, no. No, no. That is all you."

14.11.2017+%25285%2529.png

Sally: "Well, yeah, and being able to hire all my designer friends -- Stella, Donatella, Karl, Tom, Vivienne...they're stellar. We have a very top-notch team."

Liam: Yeah, well, they're fine and all, but you know I've always believed in you." He can't seem to stop himself from touching her and I love it.

14.11.2017+%25289%2529.png

Sally: "And you, my sexy husband..." 

14.11.2017+%25286%2529.png

Liam laughs in response.

Sally: "You are running Spencer Publications now."

14.11.2017+%25287%2529.png

Liam: "That's because you've always believed in me." Unlike his (hopefully) soon-to-be-ex wife.

Sally: "Yes, I have. Very much. Your dedication, support...all these incredible opportunities that you've given me, and more importantly, you have had faith in me and believed in me when no one else did. And now you're my husband. And I could not be more thankful for that. And now we're looking out at these waves and the beach and these beautiful homes and the surfers..." I love how they CH and SH just glow around each other.

14.11.2017+%252820%2529.png

OMG, he nuzzles her face here and I am in ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.

14.11.2017+%252821%2529.png

Sally continues: "You know, where I grew up, I never imagined that I would live here. With you. A man with such warmth and integrity."

14.11.2017+%252811%2529.png

She takes nothing for granted, least of all him, and he knows it and I think it's fitting how these two, from the same humble beginnings, have found each other.

Liam teases: "Well, you're not bad either." SC just lights up so much around CH. No one, not even KM, brought this out in him.

14.11.2017+%25288%2529.png

Sally whispers, a knowing glint in her eyes: "Oh, I can be bad."

14.11.2017+%252814%2529.png

Liam, enjoying their game: "Oh? You can be bad?"

Sally repeats, very saucily: "I can be bad."

14.11.2017+%252817%2529.png

Liam: "How bad? Real bad? Maybe we should be bad."

14.11.2017+%252822%2529.png

His teasing turns serious, his sweet, affectionate look gives way to desire. If I were Sally, I'd bang him like a screen door during a hurricane.

Sally: "Real bad."

He pulls her in for a very long, hot, sexy kiss. Nothing like the one under the rubble.

14.11.2017+%252823%2529.png

I would watch these two all day, every day. Fantasy or not. They just have IT.

Coco's voice breaks Sally's reverie: "You'd be so happy. Admit it."

Sally: "Yeah. Okay? It's fun to dream about, but... how can I be happy when Liam is going through such a difficult time?"

Sally.thumb.jpg.e9d3e5addf3fbb2832d97c09f9f39a44.jpg

We cut to a shell-shocked Liam, sitting on the couch, tears still in his eyes.

Liam2.thumb.jpg.d7de62089079e3dac250901b0a48b61d.jpg

Liam...dude...that heifer isn't worth a single tear.

There's a knock on Liam's door.  Liam thinks it's Steffy and is disappointed to find it's only his older brother, trolling for dirt, presumably.

He reveals he heard about his argument with Steffy and wants to know where she is.

Liam: "I have no clue."

Wyatt: "What did you do?" Does no one in Liam's family support him?

Liam is not in the mood: "I don't want to talk about it, man."

Wyatt: "But you did something, didn't you? This doesn't have to do with all that time and energy you've been spending on Sally Spectra, does it? Okay. You and Sally didn't..." He lets the innuendo sit there.

Liam: "What? No! No. Of course not."

Wyatt: "Okay. Something happened, though. Something between you and Sally. Oh, my god, Liam. What were you thinking?"

Back at Chez Spectra Sisters, Coco notes Sally's worried expression and suggests that she call Liam.

Sally is quick to veto that: "He needs time with Steffy. They have to deal with this on their own without me interfering. I do not want to make this worse."

Coco, hilariously, except not, takes that as her cue to pick up Sally's phone and dial Liam.

Liam picks up: "Hello?" Coco rushes to hand the phone to a mortified Sally. "Sally?" The fact that he immediately takes her call isn't lost on me.

Sally is flustered: "Hi, um... I was just calling to, um... to make sure everything was all right. I hope so."

Liam: "I...I told Steffy everything, and, uh... she got pretty upset and she left." Sally is stunned.

Sally2.thumb.jpg.8dfd53873fecb9c66d9baffe3c31c2df.jpg

Sally: "Like, left left?"

Liam, knowing Wyatt is standing right over him like a vulture: "Uh, you know, I don't think I should get into it right now."

Sally: "Yeah, no, I understand. Sorry. I should let you go."

Wyatt jumps on the prop Fauxdi bandwagon: "So you're taking calls from Sally now? I mean, what are you doing, dude?"

Wyatt.thumb.jpg.d4d1f46484fc300339e380ec4efe5410.jpg

Oh shut it, Chicken Head.

Liam: "I don't know, man! I don't know."

Wyatt: "I mean, do you think that's smart, getting on the phone with her? I mean, what if Steffy walked in right now, huh?"

Liam: "I hope she walks in! I hope she comes right through that door right now! She was trying to broker peace. That's all she was trying to do between me and Dad, and I just couldn't let it go. I just had to right his wrongs. I couldn't drop it. And now look what I've done." You did the right thing, Liam. Don't you dare let your miserable excuses for family members make you think otherwise. As for Steffy "brokering peace...," well, all she's managed to do is rekindle the old feelings of lust in her ex-almost-lover/father-in-law.

Wyatt: "Look, you handled things the way you handled it, all right? There's nothing you can do about that now." Gee, thanks, Captain Obvious.

Liam: "I mean, if I lose Steffy... I... I just can't. I can't lose Steffy." What he doesn't know is she's already gone.

Back at Sally and Coco's, Sally takes Coco to task for her little phone stunt.

Coco: "Look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. But the suspense was killing you, and I didn't want you to be miserable all night, pacing around here."

Sally isn't letting her off the hook: "Okay, well, now I'm gonna be doing that even more, so thank you!"

Coco tries to deflect: "Well, what'd Liam say? Was Steffy there?" Come on, Coco. If Pork Fried Lips was home, she would have yanked the phone from Liam so fast, he'd be lucky to have skin left on his fingers.

Sally: "No. She left."

Coco: "Wait, like... like, for good?"

Sally: "I don't know. But Liam was heartbroken, and I could hear it in his voice."

She feels terrible, you can see it all over her face.

Sally3.thumb.jpg.88a9f62dd4ef7b674adc360a7d757a1b.jpg

If it were Fauxdi, she'd be smiling with glee.

Liam is in the throes of self-flagellation and OMG, I cannot stand to listen to him prop up his disloyal wife. You all might want to grab a barf bag for this bit:

"How could I let this happen? Steffy's the best thing in my life, and I'm neglecting her. I put Sally Spectra first. Not my wife, but Sally. How does that happen? How did I do that? I was so blinded by this need I have for justice that I wasn't listening to my wife. I mean, who am I kidding? I knew Steffy wasn't cool with me helping Sally and spending all that time with her, but did I let it stop me? No! Of course not. Because I'm all about the cause, right? That's Liam. The cause, the cause, the cause... the cause. And it's not even like helping Sally is bad. It's not that it's bad. It's good. It's just...I lost perspective. I mean... the greatest thing that ever happened to me was standing right in front me, suffering, slipping through my fingers, and I didn't see it. How could I let that happen? How could I let that happen? Did I screw this up? I mean, she could walk through that door, right? I mean, she could forgive me. She could come home, and just any minute now, she could just... she could just walk right through that door, right?" His eyes plead with Wyatt who finally relents and remembers this is his younger brother he's talking to. 

Steffy, the greatest thing to have ever happened to him? Hardly. I'd say him saving her from drowning was the biggest mistake of his life. I did notice how he didn't back down from his stance that helping Sally was good. He didn't go so far as to say he'd do it all over again, but I think he would, the kiss included.

Wyatt tries to reassure him: "Yeah. She's gonna come back. She's gonna give you another shot. She loves you, okay? Nothing's gonna keep you guys apart." Yes and I'm sure he felt that way once, when he was Steffy's husband and look how that turned out?

And now we come to the countdown to Swill.

Steffy is lounging on the couch, fiddling with her wedding rings.

Bill is knock, knock, knocking on the guest house door: "Steffy, come on. Open up. I know you're in there. Steffy, I saw your car. Open the door. I'm not leaving."

Bill2.thumb.jpg.78fa06db617797d4cec91f07a4d8bf61.jpg

Aww, isn't it so romantic that he knew, he just knew where to find her?

She opens the door in a whopping two seconds. I think the only thing(s) that she'll open easier this week will be her legs.

Bill: "I was worried about you. I thought I'd find you here."

I cannot believe he threw away Brooke for this piece of trash.

Steffy2.thumb.jpg.838fe9cb7130d8346c3f6f35e8f6aea5.jpg

Steffy: "I appreciate your concern, but I really just want to be alone right now." That's what her mouth says but her eyes...tell a very different tale indeed.

Bill: "You said you and Liam had a fight. What happened?"

Steffy: "I don't want to get into it." Sure, she doesn't.

Bill:"I get it. I don't like to talk about my feelings, either. We're a lot alike that way. But you got me to open up. You were there for me. It helped. I'd like to return the favor." I bet I know what said "favor" is. He looks so ridiculous BTW, hovering in the doorway.

Bill3.thumb.jpg.7fdc26ddf58edabdba3a71843d16cf69.jpg

Steffy whining baby-voice: "There's nothing you can do." She leans her head on the door, trying to look her most pitiful.

Bill: "You'll never know if you don't tell me."

Steffy just sighs, all long-suffering victim. She gives him a "come in" look and Bill follows her into the room, closing the door behind him.

Bill4.thumb.jpg.c3aff0748ba94a10ec49fec4050f25f9.jpg

Bill: "Look at me." She turns around immediately. Remember what you said? I always have a friend in you? Well, that's mutual. I know Liam hasn't been himself lately. Did he do something to hurt you?" Love how he immediately jumps to that conclusion, always thinking the worst. Of his own son. That's how badly he wants to ball his daughter-in-law.

Steffy sighs again: "It's Sally. Liam spent way too much time with her. He's always trying to rescue her. He gave her a building, he gives her money. He flies her to San Francisco... it's like... what about me, you know? Like, what about his wife? Our marriage?"

Bill: "You know how I felt about Liam's obsession with Sally. I thought he was into her." Oh, look at him just sowing and planting the seeds of discourse. He pauses, as if a wild thought just came upon him but you know he's been lying in wait for an opportunity: "Wait a minute. Are you telling me that Liam and Sally..." 

She won't meet his eyes....at first.

Steffy3.thumb.jpg.33de41e9bc5f015c7107e48c08c424a0.jpg

She then gives this helpless little girl look that she knows he just can't resist.

Bill: "Liam and Sally? When?"

Steffy sits back on the couch: "When they were trapped. After the explosion. She told him she loves him."

Bill is indigant: "Oh, come on! You got to be kidding me." Oh please, he's practically salivating at the golden opportunity his son has handed him.

Steffy: "And then she kissed him."

Bill: "And he allowed that? He let it happen?"

Steffy: "He kissed her back. He didn't stop."

Bill: "How could he be so stupid, so insensitive? I mean, with a wife like you... you deserve more. Liam should be treating you like a queen." How he can stand there with a straight face is beyond me. I guess he really, really wants to fuck Liam over and fuck Steffy to accomplish said fucking-over.

Bill5.thumb.jpg.06cd3b40abbdfd466c3a685917edbc07.jpg

Steffy: "Yeah, well, um... he cheated on me, so...you know, I know he wouldn't have done it if he didn't have feelings for her." 

OMFG!!!! HE DID NOT CHEAT ON YOU, BITCH!

Bill just shakes his head: "You're right about that. I mean, all he's done is put her first, ahead of you, me, the family, the company. I mean, where does it end?" He's telling her exactly what she wants to hear and justifying what she's done and what she's about to do.

Steffy: "That's exactly what I told him. And I really did believe in his commitment. Then, what, he, like... he turns to Sally? How could he do that? I mean, how could he really do that to me?"

Bill makes his first move, sitting next to her on the sofa of unrequited lust, and pulling her into his arms: "You deserve better. So much better, Steffy."

Bill-comfort-Steffy-angry-look-BB-HW.jpg

That look in his eyes, showing how truly calculated he is, and how he has masterfully orchestrated where they are now and where if it were anyone but Steffy, I might take umbrage that he's taking advantage, but it is Steffy and she happily joined him every step in the way, cutting down and undermining her husband, trampling on her marriage and the vows she took, so I have ZERO sympathy for her. 

She reaches up to cling onto him, all pretense of sorrow gone, and the look in her eyes is STONE COLD BITCH.

Swill.thumb.jpg.787a0193d42b30dda693da47a0446119.jpg

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 18
13 minutes ago, La di Diva said:

Oh no he didn't.  $Bill in love with Steffy?  Liar, Liar. 

Two days ago he was madly in love with Brooke, begging her to come back.  And now he's in love with perfect incredible flawless Queen Steffy? Nope Nope, never not buying it.  What I saw today was a man calculatingly seducing an upset, hurting woman (upset for no reason but I digress).  The bad mouthing of Liam-- "Liam doesn't deserve you" "Your marriage was a mistake" -- is beyond the pale even for $Bill. This seduction/ banging of Steffy is how $Bill will exactly his final ultimate revenge on Liam.  The revenge he promised he's do.

I only hope when it all comes out Wyatt will rethink his position that $Bill loves his sons, has always been loyal to them and has always had their backs.

Le sighhhh...

From what I've been hearing from others, the one word that keeps coming up is "creepy."  Someone even indicated that Bill looks like a predator "grooming" his mark, who just happens to be a faithless ho-bag.

The one word that comes to mind with this mess is "rewrite," which would suggest that the writers want to pretend that Bill must have been "settling" for Brooke while harboring these "feelings" for Stuffy.  Yeah, right.  He was "settling," while intensely pursuing Brooke for 5 years.  He was "settling" so much that he put a ring on it at least 3 times and chased the woman through the streets of Monte Carlo.  He was "settling" so much that he was a constant presence at her house even while she was "committed" to her "destiny."  Nor, does it help that Bill was still begging Brooke to take him back as recently as last week and said out of his own mouth that he would always love her.  But, the writers want viewers to believe he was "settling" while having this great love for this "Grand Prize Queen" who is the worst prize one can find in a Crackerjack Box.

Too bad these writers don't actually WATCH their swill.  Had they bothered, they would have seen what many fans saw weeks ago:  Bill was actively plotting against Lame and "grooming" and "playing" Stuffy to get his revenge on Lame.  You know, the son that he loves.  Now, they want us to believe that "Swill" share something so deep that they have to rut with each other despite the fact that their husband/son nearly died a day or two before.  WTF, show?!

• Love 19