Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Ah, those cheekbones.

Ronn Moss would never win awards for acting, but those cheekbones and the way he could fill out a banana hammock was gold.

You believed him to be the thoughtless himbo cad of a man who did have a talent for design that was unparalleled so that he got away with a lot of crap.

Ronn Moss is 65 years old.  John McCook is 73.  LOL!  John looks distinquished at 73, Ronn Moss not so much.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, SimplePleasures said:

Ronn Moss is 65 years old.  John McCook is 73.  LOL!  John looks distinquished at 73, Ronn Moss not so much.

That always got me. Poor JMcC having to play dad to a dude 7 years younger. Back in the day JMcC was filling out speedos over on Y&R juuuuuuust fine.

• Love 7

I won't deny that Ron Moss was a handsome dude back then. However. He was the worst actor I've ever seen on any television show that was ever on any network at any time. "Not gonna happen, Rick!" I burst out laughing at that jewel.

• Love 11

How many arch rivals does Steffy have. By definition, an arch rival is your #1 opponent. If I was Sally, I would take this as a compliment. Has anyone else noticed that Steffy's arch rivals are all women.  Liam's balls are growing to the size of oranges for him to tell Steffy he's separating business from personal. To Steffy, everything is her business.  Did Steffy actually ask Sally about home much she's willing to take and how much is she going to sit back and have people do for you. Steffy hunny, if it's wasn't for your family doing for YOU, you would be turning tricks on Sunset Blvd.  Wow!  In surprised that Steffy can actually use the word integrity without swallowing her tongue.  In addition, Steffy you actually have two sugar daddies, Eric and Ridge. 

My ingrate son is the new catch phrase to we were robbed. 

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

How many arch rivals does Steffy have. By definition, an arch rival is your #1 opponent. If I was Sally, I would take this as a compliment. Has anyone else noticed that Steffy's arch rivals are all women.  Liam's balls are growing to the size of oranges for him to tell Steffy he's separating business from personal. To Steffy, everything is her business.  Did Steffy actually ask Sally about home much she's willing to take and how much is she going to sit back and have people do for you. Steffy hunny, if it's wasn't for your family doing for YOU, you would be turning tricks on Sunset Blvd.  Wow!  In surprised that Steffy can actually use the word integrity without swallowing her tongue.  In addition, Steffy you actually have two sugar daddies, Eric and Ridge. 

My ingrate son is the new catch phrase to we were robbed. 

Yeah, I almost died laughing when Steffy had the temerity to try and shame Sally about having things given to her. The only thing Steffy has ever earned on her own is a slap to the face. 

• Love 20
3 hours ago, SingerIslander said:

Whether it's due to money, the size of the cast or a lack of creativity, B&B doesn't usually hire 40+ year old actors, IR and KB being the two glaring exceptions, and going back to TK's hire date in '13, I think only Sean Kanan would qualify as a 40+ yr. old actor who was brought on with some fanfare. 

I think Rena Sofer came on around that time as well. Hope was still eating up the screen but Stephanie was gone, so that had to be around 2013-14 timeframe.

I dunno how long you've tuned in, but having a majority under-35 cast is a far new development for B&B. There was a time ten years ago when we were all baffled as to how Nick Marone had become the show's biggest romantic lead and how Phoebe's only two romantic choices were men pushing 30, one of whom used to baby sit her and Steffy alongside his own kid. B&B is unique amongst the daytime genre for not putting their actors (and more commonly actresses) out to pasture the moment they turn forty. But like everything else, Brad Bell took it to the way extreme.  Taylor did not need a pregnancy storyline in 2008, when all three of her children were well past puberty. The Stephanie/Brooke fights were old.

And his apathy showed best in the writing of Hope and Steffy, and the recycled Brooke/Taylor feud.  I dunno, but in RL at least one of them would have seen the pattern of idiocy and at least attempted to step out. LOL.

33 minutes ago, SimplePleasures said:

29 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

That always got me. Poor JMcC having to play dad to a dude 7 years younger. Back in the day JMcC was filling out speedos over on Y&R juuuuuuust fine.

Jack Wagner and Leslie-Anne Down will always hold the gold medal of ridiculous parent/child matchup, especially when there was only two years between them, and Wagner looked every bit the salty, weather-worn sailor he played. ??

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, jenrising said:

Yeah, I almost died laughing when Steffy had the temerity to try and shame Sally about having things given to her. The only thing Steffy has ever earned on her own is a slap to the face. 

Hahaha! She's earned way more than that to be sure. Thankfully, Sally is more than able to hold her own against this psychotic queen been. She won't roll over like Ivy did and she isn't the flip side of the entitlement token the way Hope often was  (see also: Hope's blatant lack of tact after the Cabo accident and the motorbike miscarriage). More importantly, I see her being more willing to cut Liam loose if he pulls the crap he's known for. We need way, way more women who do this.

• Love 4

I'm just waiting for Sally to explode on the Princess! How dare Steffy lecture her about accepting gifts, etc from men. Her entire life has been a gift from a family that isn't even hers! She's a Marone not a Forrester. Get back, girl. Your comeuppance is on it's way and it will be EPIC.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I'm just waiting for Sally to explode on the Princess! How dare Steffy lecture her about accepting gifts, etc from men. Her entire life has been a gift from a family that isn't even hers! She's a Marone not a Forrester. Get back, girl. Your comeuppance is on it's way and it will be EPIC.

It definitely looks like Bill and Stuffy are heading to the couch to bury the hotdog in the bun.  Oh how I would love for Liam to discreetly spy the two of them together.  His do-gooder attitude shattered, he then walks out and heads to the police department with his recording.  He doesn't tell Princess Stuffiness that he saw her and Bill together.  He sets about exacting revenge on all that Princess Stuffiness holds dear, mainly Forrester Creations.........

WAKE UP, WAKE UP, It's only a dream......

• Love 11
1 hour ago, SimplePleasures said:

It definitely looks like Bill and Stuffy are heading to the couch to bury the hotdog in the bun.  Oh how I would love for Liam to discreetly spy the two of them together.  His do-gooder attitude shattered, he then walks out and heads to the police department with his recording.  He doesn't tell Princess Stuffiness that he saw her and Bill together.  He sets about exacting revenge on all that Princess Stuffiness holds dear, mainly Forrester Creations.........

WAKE UP, WAKE UP, It's only a dream......

Down with this if while spying Steffy with Daddy, Liam flashes back to finding Steffy with Wyatt in his bed. He realizes that his wife ain't loyal nor worth fighting for. He goes scoreched earth - turning in Bill, serving Steffy with divorce papers, and setting his sights in dismantling Forrester through Spectra. 

Somehow if someone does see Steffy and Bill it'll either be Sally, Shirley, Darlita, or randomly Sheila. Or Wyatt. 

• Love 15
9 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Down with this if while spying Steffy with Daddy, Liam flashes back to finding Steffy with Wyatt in his bed. He realizes that his wife ain't loyal nor worth fighting for. He goes scoreched earth - turning in Bill, serving Steffy with divorce papers, and setting his sights in dismantling Forrester through Spectra. 

Somehow if someone does see Steffy and Bill it'll either be Sally, Shirley, Darlita, or randomly Sheila. Or Wyatt. 

I dunno.  I find that Brad Bell is quite predictable.  That's why I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Brooke decides that her marriage is worth saving after all only to overhear something she shouldn't or she learns about "stink" when Super Slattern turns up pregnant and wondering who the baby-daddy of her unborn hamster is.

Because, you know, that First Commandment of B&B:  Brooke Logan shalt never experience a day of happiness and even if she does, it was all an illusion.  So let it be written; so let it be done!

• Love 13

I agree that Sally is being W-A-A-Y too damned nice and civil to Fauxdi. I know. I know. She's supposed to be the bigger person, not stooping to bitch's level, trying to take the high road, etc. When that POS sauntered in to Sally's office in yet another black frock AND boots, if I were Sally, I would have snatched the nest of dead squirrel's off that slatern's head and thrown her out the door. How dare Steffy show up and lecture/threaten Sally about accepting support from Liam and Thomas. While I am not keen on seeing another series of catfights, that seems like the only way to get through to that Priscilla Presley-wannabe (I mean in style not personality!)  I am tired of this old "Spectras are inferior to Forresters" groveling behavior. That's a play that should have been called dead way back when blind drunk Sally 1.0 and Stephanie 1.0 held an impromptu haircut session in Sally's office.

Since when did Thomas's $100,000 investments multiply into "millions?"

On the opposite end of the dimension spectrum ... did anybody catch Liam's gaffe when he said that "Skye" was supposed to be 1,800 square feet? My apartment is bigger than that! LOL!

Sheesh ... if Sally doens't have the balls to stand up to Fauxdi, maybe it's time to turn Grams loose on her. Or, this could be a good use for Sheila. Sheila, finally getting the message that there is NO "Mrs. Eric Forrester" or fugly portrait in her future, seeks revenge. However, this time, instead of a full front-on attack, she reverts to the good old Sheila of days gone by and ends up with a job at Spectra. (I know Darlita is adorable but face it, she's rarely on and the dumb bimbo schtick is old.) Sheila could become the receptionist and Sally's right hand. Sally and Liam (now a couple) are still on their do-gooder high and agree to give Sheila a fresh start. Sheila can pull the strings from behind the scenes and make life a living hell for Eric, Quinn and Steffy. Throw Sludge in too, for good measure.

Not the greatest idea but as we all agree, if we're stuck with Sheila, the writers need to create better SLs for her. I believe that KB could still successfully pull off the stealth mode manipulatiing/terrorizing and while Liam With Balls and Sally are strong characters, they still are no match for Sheila. Even better would be to throw $Bill at her somehow. I'm still waiting to see those two engage -- whether on opposite sides or as a tsunami-force team (in wrongdoing, NOT romance, I just can't see that.)

Edited by grisgris
  • Love 6

So, Bill will have revenge sex with Steffy to destroy Liam?! It works for me. I'm hoping it's sooner then later. I don't want this dragging out. Of course, it would be funny if Brooke found them instead of Liam. I think that might lead Brooke back to the islands carrying a rag doll and forgetting who she is all over again. LOL!!!

• Love 4

And their off!

First out of the starting gate is that spirited filly Stephanie Forrester Spencer, followed closely by the fierce Ginger, Sally Spectra, and pulling up third is the sexy, and multi-talented Brooke Logan Forrester Spencer. Running fourth, fifth, and sixth behind the fillies are $Bill Spencer, Ridge Forrester and Liam Spencer.

The males are starting to pull up on our ladies as we enter the first turn, with $Bill looking very determined to out flank his son and the Dressmaker. The pack is holding tight coming out of turn one, with each entrant side eyeing and braying at the others.

The momentum is growing as they reach the flats; each B&Ber looking fresh and determined. Oh……..look! $Bill Spencer, the feisty Stallion, is making a move, and has taken third place as they come into the final turn. Looks like $Bill is getting the snotty snort from arch rival Ridge Forrester, as Ridge starts pulling up and has now overtaken $Bill.

Coming out of turn two, the entrants seem to have regained their wind, and it is now a dead heat as they run the final stretch. But wait! Little Liam Spencer is moving up alongside his father; just look at him gallop! Seems that young gun has something to prove! AH! No he didn’t! That stinking dirty dog $Bill just hoofed his son; it looked like he was deliberately trying to trip him. Little Liam was too nimble for dad though; just look how he side stepped that shit!

And it is still neck and neck as they approach the finish line, but the Stallion is gaining steam and is nosing ahead. But that Saucy Slattern Steffy is right with him and……..we have a tie!

By this time next week I suspect Steffy will be toting a little Stallion in her easy bake oven.

So she can stop flapping her lips to Sally about having integrity. And really? Talking about taking handouts? The fuck?????? How did Steffy get the CEO spot again?

Oh, and Miss Thang, there is a big difference in looking intimidating, like the real Stephanie Douglas Forrester, and looking like a Rich Little Mean Girl. We all know you are a legend in your own mind, and see yourself as the embodiment of your deceased grandmother, except you aren’t, and here are a few reasons why:

You flounce into a room with your sway back bootie twitching looking like you are constipated. Stephanie barged into a room full of scorn and ready to do battle.

You blink your eyes and garble out nearly unintelligible words as you struggle for leverage on those pork fried lips. Stephanie had her manifesto memorized, and rattled it off in a sharp, staccato voice, while giving her victim the laser death glare. Stephanie never blinked because she wasn’t human.

You declare open warfare, and it sounds like a little kid playing Risk. Stephanie declared war and fuckers ran for their lives.

Because you see Steffy, at the end of the day, your grandmother had gravitas. Like her or hate her; her very presence demanded respect.

Sally shows the Bitch far too much grace and gives her too much leeway. She should have ushered Steffy right out of her office, just like Steffy has done to Sally so many times. But then Sally would probably be accused of assault. I know Sally doesn’t want to mess with Liam, at least not on any conscious level, but I hope she comes with the thickest syrup and richest butter in which to bath him. Let us not forget what happened for Ridge and Quinn in SF.

My glee was unchecked as Liam essentially told Steffy to but the fuck out of his business dealings. I guess Liam forgot that SP’s business was all about Steffy too. But he doesn’t seem to care. And that is so friggin awesome!

Why do I feel that Wyatt is going to regret his decision? When folks start finding out that Bill was responsible for so many terrible things, the fire being his crowning achievement of Assholery, they are going to be giving Wyatt the hairy eyeball for sure. Katie isn’t reacting just yet, but I think she will.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, Cool Breeze said:

Steffy:  "I told you Sally is my arch rival!"

Liam:  "I thought that was a figure of speech."

Hilarious.

In other words, "Bitch...please!"  Liam is just too much of a gentleman to say it.

Arch rival?!I  What in the ever-loving fuck is this?  Wonder Woman versus Circe?  That bitch with the pork rind lips takes herself way too seriously.  RuntheTable, thanks for reminding us of what a real super villain Stephanie Douglas Forrester was compared to this kiddie pool version, who thinks her hoo-ha has a red "S" and a blue cape.

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

I know Sally doesn’t want to mess with Liam, at least not on any conscious level, but I hope she comes with the thickest syrup and richest butter in which to bath him.

Hoo boy, did this make me fall out of my chair laughing! Now all I can imagine is that stupid bathtub in the middle of the loft with Sally bathing Liam in rich buttery syrup.

36 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

Why do I feel that Wyatt is going to regret his decision? When folks start finding out that Bill was responsible for so many terrible things, the fire being his crowning achievement of Assholery, they are going to be giving Wyatt the hairy eyeball for sure. Katie isn’t reacting just yet, but I think she will.

Oh, he will. And I don't think it'll be the fire or the Caroline lie -it'll be because Bill beds Steffy only to hurt Liam and without any regard for Steffy's feelings or her marriage. If Wyatt's feelings for Steffy were any kind of true, that'll be the thing to make him look at Bill and go 'Really?' because Bill would've used a person strictly for destruction.

3 hours ago, Artsda said:

Love they they pulled out the Bill/Steffy flashbacks. 

Me too except like with HT now and in her flashbacks, the tweaks to JMcW's face are a little too apparent.

Again, they're doing a good job of setting it up that everyone thinks Liam has feelings for Sally -except Liam. For the most part he's doing what he thinks is right and yet they're also setting it up for Lally to have a chance with him coming clean about Bill starting the fire. The only big secret between them now is the Caroline lie but I can see her forgiving him for keeping that nugget to himself once it comes out because a) Thomas made his choice and b) Liam's marriage at that point will probably be in ashes Sally will take pity on him and also feel some guilt/responsibility for it imploding since it was him trying to make things right that broke him and Steffy up. Also it'll cement Sally and Steffy as enemies in that Steffy maliciously orchestrated Tally's break-up and Sally will have no problem taking the gloves off and actively keeping Liam -and his power base- focused on her to punish Steffy.

Steffy thinks Sally is her 'arch rival' now? Just wait.

Shoot, between Watie, Still, and Lally the landscape could be shifting dramatically on this show with things not being the same old, same old anymore. Ridge and Eric will be sitting back eating popcorn at the newest bitter father-son rivalry takes center stage with Bill and Liam hacking at each other.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

Because you see Steffy, at the end of the day, your grandmother had gravitas. Like her or hate her; her very presence demanded respect.

This! And Stephanie had her gravitas from day one, well before she became obsessed with sexual purity and morality. She had passion behind her rants and conviction behind her voice.

And most tellingly, there were times that she  would put her grudge with Brooke to the side if she truly thought was in her family's best interest to do so (however temporary). You think Steffy would walk Sally down the aisle like Stef did and Thorne's wedding to Brooke?  Or convince Sally to give Thomas another chance because the stress of their breakup induced a heart attack?

I can only imagine how overbearing she'll be to that Still baby she'll be baking by next week.

• Love 7

If Bill does sleep with Steffy that will surely prove his love for Brooke.*

Do any of Bill's (in show) supporters know what remorse looks like ? Because this isn't it.

I've said it before Brooke needs option 3.

* Although I suppose he'll try the "you took off your ring" argument.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

Hilarious.

Me (I actually saw this this episode):  So now you're a superhero? :)

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 7
51 minutes ago, Gudzilla said:

If Bill does sleep with Steffy that will surely prove his love for Brooke.*

Do any of Bill's (in show) supporters know what remorse looks like ? Because this isn't it.

I've said it before Brooke needs option 3.

* Although I suppose he'll try the "you took off your ring" argument.

Brooke should exercise the "nuclear option."  That entails cutting off a few inches of her hair, donning her red suit, scamming Bill out of whatever stock he may still hold at FC, and seizing control of FC.  The other option is to gain control of SP, fucking up Bill's head [no pun intended] in the process.

Nobody keeps Brooke in the corner.

• Love 9

Bill Bill Bill, your deplorability knows no bounds.  It's Sally's fault, it's Liam's fault, but Bill does not sincerity take onus for his actions. He says the words but it's just words. Case in point.  Bill feels he should be exonerated because he actually feels it was his destiny to build his building damming the torpedoes and go full speed ahead.  For me, what is the most deplorable is Bill's praise of Steffy. I just get the feeling that Steffy is a receiver and not a giver in bed.  

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

Hilarious.

Arch rival suggests they're equals in any way, and we all know that's bullshit.

Hope was an arch rival: apart from stopping short of bodily harm, she was the flip side of the entitlement token...and even there, Steffy was breaking a sweat to keep up. Sally OTOH is basically the protagonist of Yu-Gi-Oh! taking on the Duel Monsters champion and she's about to draw The fifth piece of Exodia to mind crush her opponent.

Now that LWA  (Liam With Attitude :p) is moving back into solidly good guy territory--not just a Nice Guy(tm) for personal gain--and presumably has a better handle on his horniness than he did in 2010, Steffy's stock will sink faster than the Titanic. If they haven't written/filmed the breakup scenes yet, I hope the spies will ask the writers to slip in a line or two about how much havoc she wrecked on his and Hope's relationship.

• Love 6

On one hand I'm with Grams in that I think Lally would be a cute couple and Sally deserves to be happy with someone like Liam.  She does light up around him and Liam certainly looks happier when he's around her.  I think Grams has Puffy pegged for the spoiled, selfish, entitled bitch she is.   Grams knows it would kill Puffy to lose Liam to Sally. Gram is also dead on that marriage, especially in Bell A/ with the Forresters isn't forever. However, contrary to what Puffy says, I believe Sally has too much integrity to go after a married man. 

But.... if Lally is end game it probably has to be after Puffy has taken a ride on the Stallion and Liam knows about it,  And seriously can $Beffy just get it on already? All these, lingering smoldering looks and caressing touches and $Bill's tongue baths about the wonderful marvelous wonderfulness marvelousness of Queen Puffy are Just. Too. Much. Enough already. And OMG did he really call her a queen today.

I'm interested in how $Bill is going to bed Queen Puffy without ruining his chances of getting Brooke back. 

Adding:   I'm so damn glad Sally figured out Bill had Spectra torched.  Now if Liam will only let her (and Thomas) know about Carolying.  Maybe that will be Liam's revenge if $Beffy happen. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Bill Bill Bill, your deplorability knows no bounds.  It's Sally's fault, it's Liam's fault, but Bill does not sincerity take onus for his actions. He says the words but it's just words. Case in point.  Bill feels he should be exonerated because he actually feels it was his destiny to build his building damming the torpedoes and go full speed ahead.  For me, what is the most deplorable is Bill's praise of Steffy. I just get the feeling that Steffy is a receiver and not a giver in bed.  

Ye gods!  That Stuffy creature is U-G-L-Y without an alibi.  From the animal pelts on her head, the stretched face and troweled on makeup, I just have one question for Bill.  What the fuck kind of shit are you on?  And, I swear if hear about Stuffy being "the total package" again, I'm going to kick my computer and TV screens in.  

No, Bill, it's nobody's fault but YOURS.  All you had to do was wait for that stupid building to burn down on its own especially since Sally & Co. didn't have the money to address the wiring issue and the building was declared unsafe.  But, you couldn't do that, could you?

I'm just waiting for Brooke to be blamed for this because you, know that's the show's Second Commandment:  Thou shalt blame Brooke for everything that goes wrong in thine pathetic life--from bad hair days, to El Nino, to not knowing shit from shinola.  So let it be written; so let it be done!

Stuffy is such a "friend" that she's down for whatever Bill wants and as others have noted merely enables his criminal behavior.  Why?  Because she has no problem with it.  Plus, she ain't shit her damn self and should have a rap sheet a mile long.  So, Bill doesn't have to worry about trying to rise to the occasion by being a better person or growing emotionally.  He's wallowing in a trough with a pig, whose happy to wallow with him. 

And, no, Bill.  Stuffy is NOT the complete package.  You had that, bruh, but couldn't see past your own greed and ambitions.  Good luck on trying to get Brooke back because nothing that is coming out of your mouth right now in any way sounds like this woman was the love of your life or the very air you breathed.

• Love 13

If you open the Oxford Dictionary and look up 'ironic' you'll see a clip of Fauxdiloks Forrester implying that Sally is a whore and a homewrecker.  See also:  'hypocrisy' and 'bullshit'.

Stephanie Forrester Jr. doesn't have anything she didn't use her birth certificate or her pussy to 'earn'.  She hasn't worked for a fucking thing in her whole life. 

'Grams' Spectra needs to take a large, comfy seat.  No grandmother should be encouraging her grand-daughter to sleep with a married man.  I'M encouraging her daughter to sleep with a married man, especially since that married man is Liam.  It's not just Sally that lights up around Liam; HE lights up around HER.  Liam likes being around women who appreciate him being a 'good guy' instead of viewing him as 'prey'.

Fauxdiloks is wailing about her husband trying to right a huge wrong.  And she's wailing to the very person that committed said wrong.  Finally, Show is acknowledging what was clear to many from the very beginning:  Steffy and Liam ARE NOT A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN.  They are two people who DON'T share the same values and beliefs.  They don't want the same things.  THEY NEVER HAVE.  I keep waiting for the heartbreak Liam is going to feel when he realizes that Fauxdi killed the cat he and Hope adopted and has been wearing it on her head.

It might be wrong, but I hope that Sally fucks Liam.  I hope she fucks him rotten.  In fact, I hope that Fauxdi walks in on them fucking.  Fauxdiloks Forrester has caused a lot of pain in her reign of terror.  It's time she got a little bit back.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 17

@mightysparrow, you are the reason my dog is wondering why I'm making funny snorting noises!  Especially:

1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

No grandmother should be encouraging her grand-daughter to sleep with a married man.  I'M encouraging her daughter to sleep with a married man

I keep waiting for the heartbreak Liam is going to feel when he realizes that Fauxdi killed the cat he and Hope adopted and has being wearing it on her head.

It might be wrong, but I hope that Sally fucks Liam.  I hope she fucks him rotten.

• Love 6

When Bill says that Liam was incredibly disrespectful to his wife, I nearly barfed.  Bill is nothing but disrespectful to women, all women.  

Can't stand Wyatt with Katie.  There's absolutely no chemistry there, whatsoever.  

• Love 7
6 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Also it'll cement Sally and Steffy as enemies in that Steffy maliciously orchestrated Tally's break-up and Sally will have no problem taking the gloves off and actively keeping Liam -and his power base- focused on her to punish Steffy.

Steffy thinks Sally is her 'arch rival' now? Just wait.

Yes please

6 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Shoot, between Watie, Still, and Lally the landscape could be shifting dramatically on this show with things not being the same old, same old anymore. Ridge and Eric will be sitting back eating popcorn at the newest bitter father-son rivalry takes center stage with Bill and Liam hacking at each other.

Agreed, now if we can only dispense with Sheila.......

3 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

That entails cutting off a few inches of her hair, donning her red suit, scamming Bill out of whatever stock he may still hold at FC, and seizing control of FC.  The other option is to gain control of SP, fucking up Bill's head [no pun intended] in the process.

Oh, that would be all kinds of awesome. Actually, if/when she finds out about Bill and Steffy, maybe she will go after both companies?

2 hours ago, La di Diva said:

I'm interested in how $Bill is going to bed Queen Puffy without ruining his chances of getting Brooke back. 

Indeed!

1 hour ago, MulletorHater said:

I'm just waiting for Brooke to be blamed for this because you, know that's the show's Second Commandment:  Thou shalt blame Brooke for everything that goes wrong in thine pathetic life--from bad hair days, to El Nino, to not knowing shit from shinola.  So let it be written; so let it be done!

Don't you just know it

1 hour ago, MulletorHater said:

So, Bill doesn't have to worry about trying to rise to the occasion by being a better person or growing emotionally.

Oh my! Ding, Ding, Ding!!!  

2 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Now that LWA  (Liam With Attitude :p)

2 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Steffy's stock will sink faster than the Titanic

2 hours ago, La di Diva said:

But.... if Lally is end game it probably has to be after Puffy has taken a ride on the Stallion and Liam knows about it,  And seriously can $Beffy just get it on already? All these, lingering smoldering looks and caressing touches and $Bill's tongue baths about the wonderful marvelous wonderfulness marvelousness of Queen Puffy are Just. Too. Much. Enough already. And OMG did he really call her a queen today.

If you open the Oxford Dictionary and look up 'ironic' you'll see a clip of Fauxdiloks Forrester implying that Sally is a whore and a homewrecker.  See also:  'hypocrisy' and 'bullshit'.

I keep waiting for the heartbreak Liam is going to feel when he realizes that Fauxdi killed the cat he and Hope adopted and has being wearing it on her head.

It might be wrong, but I hope that Sally fucks Liam.  I hope she fucks him rotten.  In fact, I hope that Fauxdi walks in on them fucking.

You guys! On FIYAH!

• Love 11
15 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

In the nine years since her SORASing, Steffy has yet to have a romantic partner that she didn't attempt to steal from some other woman, cheat with or cheat on--including Marcus, who she was still with when she and Rick first started going after one another. 

She can go sit her ass down. Twat. ?

15 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

I keep waiting for the heartbreak Liam is going to feel when he realizes that Fauxdi killed the cat he and Hope adopted and has been wearing it on her head.

Hahahahaha!

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 9
On 10/6/2017 at 0:29 PM, ByaNose said:

So, Bill will have revenge sex with Steffy to destroy Liam?!

With Bill getting all flashbacky of his Steffy feelings, I'm not even sure if revenge on Lab through the sex would be calculated or just be a bonus. lol

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 5

Bill's assholery aside, Don Diamont has to be pumped coming to work everyday. For years he had to either endure Katie breaking down on him and the back & forth between him and Brooke. Now he gets to play story in a leading role about the Spencer family and dynasty that has nothing to do with the Forresters. He's not playing mediator and support to his dumb ass sons. He's battling them and manipulating them like a soap patriarch should. 

The biggest miss so far is Brooke already out the door. For all intents Brooke is Bill's transition woman from Katie to Steffy. Bill trying to keep his love while having Steffy is a story best too rich to ignore. The full drama of Brooke finding out that Bill cheated on her with her enemies' namesake, a girl she raised once upon a time, after all his professions of love and loyalty and how she was the one? Some arrogant bastard cheating on her?! Oh hell to the no. Brooke confronting Bill and then Steffy -maybe Brooke even tries to choke a bitch in a reversal- is one of the biggest moments of this story. The other being Liam confronting them. It still could happen as Brooke could have a change of heart and go back to Bill clueless that he's slept with Steffy. Then she ends up pregnant and Bill takes too much of an interest in his grandchild. 

I love how Wyatt talks to Katie like she doesn't know Bill and Liam and hadn't known them longer or been around for when Wyatt showed up. But good for her for being his sounding board while keeping his lap warm.

• Love 13

Well, isn't this just cozy?

06.10.2017+%252812%2529.png

06.10.2017+%252813%2529.png

Fuck or not...I really don't care.

Now, these two...

06.10.2017+%252822%2529.png

06.10.2017+%252823%2529.png

I definitely want them to Marvin Gaye and get it on...and for Sally to rock Liam's world six ways from Sunday...but not until after Swill is fully underway and Liam has kicked his traitorous tramp wife to the curb.

• Love 7
On 10/7/2017 at 10:39 AM, Anna Yolei said:

In the nine years since her SORASing, Steffy has yet to have a romantic partner that she didn't attempt to steal from some other woman, cheat with or cheat on--including Marcus, who she was still with when she and Rick first started going after one another. 

She can go sit her ass down. Twat. ?

Le sighhhh...Brad Bell has been trying to turn this sow's ear and horse's ass into a silk purse ever since she was SORASed.  There are those moments when I'm just tempted to just close my eyes and give up and acknowledge that the writers' manipulations have finally worked.  I can see myself sitting in a corner, totally defeated and murmuring:  "Yes, Steffy Forrester-Spencer is the most beautiful, the most fabulous, the most generous, the most incredible woman to ever grace daytime.  And, yes, Jacqueline MacInnis Woods is the Bette Davis of daytime and she's always robbed by her peers who refuse to recognize her great talent."

And, then I open my eyes and wake up and am jolted back to the real world.  It's a world where no amount of hallucinogens, hypnotic therapies, booze, or weed will ever make me accept that bullshit.  

BTW--I find it fascinating that Bill is sitting there talking about Stuffy's husband like a dog and she sits there and allows it.  Just so long as her own over-inflated ego is being pumped.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Well, isn't this just cozy?

06.10.2017+%252812%2529.png

06.10.2017+%252813%2529.png

Fuck or not...I really don't care.

Now, these two...

06.10.2017+%252822%2529.png

06.10.2017+%252823%2529.png

I definitely want them to Marvin Gaye and get it on...and for Sally to rock Liam's world six ways from Sunday...but not until after Swill is fully underway and Liam has kicked his traitorous tramp wife to the curb.

I'm of two minds. On one hand, I want Liam to  realize what a slattern his wife is before the boink and have a few months* to rediscover himself before moving onto Sally. By the time he finds out,  he'll be more disappointed than hurt which would crack both Steffy and $Bill's faces. They'd fizzle out even fast than Kridge did.

OTOH...man, this story has warmed me up to his character a lot more than I expected, but the karma of him being kicked to the curb when times are tough is long overdue, even if it *is* Steffy.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Bill and Steffy with their big wigs make the perfect couple. They both look ridiculous.

OMG, I was just coming here to say that.  It's very fashion-y to have different wigs every day, but they've never given Steffy a remotely good wig.  This particular one is plopped on her head with barely an adjustment.  You'd think Bill would have a touch, just a touch of gray hair for a wee bit of realism.

Edited by TessHarding2
  • Love 8

Sooo .......  Does $Bill think that badmouthing and dogging Liam out to Puffy then threatening unlimited vicious, crushing vengeance (on Liam) will make her 1) run to Liam, tell him Daddy's about to mean to him and that he needs to kiss and make up and/ or 2) Puffy will realize what a wussy loser Liam is and Puffy will jump on and ride the Stallion?

I can't figure what Bill's move is.  Although what is abundantly clear is that he feels absolutely no remorse for burning down Spectra.  If Show wants to make Bill a full on villain, they will have him destroy the new Spectra building -- and this time someone gets seriously hurt/dies.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, La di Diva said:

I can't figure what Bill's move is.  Although what is abundantly clear is that he feels absolutely no remorse for burning down Spectra.  If Show wants to make Bill a full on villain, they will have him destroy the new Spectra building -- and this time someone gets seriously hurt/dies.

Maybe RJ & Coco go there after hours to make out, NuSpectra burns down, RJ & Coco die.  Now Bill has at least 3 more lifelong enemies: Sally, Brooke & Ridge.

• Love 4

@drivethroo   I like it!  Not a fan of killing off children, but CoSlo can get off my screen at anytime.  Even better if no one knows Bill had it done -- leaky gas main during construction or something.

Liam may suspect, but he can't prove it, and Bill is smart enough to really cover his tracks.  Show could use this as a opportunity to have Slouchy burned and recovering/ plastic surgery and return as NotSlouchy, NotWhiny who looks and acts like the gorgeous son of KKL and RM.  I don't hate CoCo but she can leave.  

Steffy is a total bitch about the Spectra explosion/ death of CoCo and Liam draws away as he sees her for the self-absorbed, selfish brat she is.

Meanwhile Sally and the Gang are devastated by CoCo's death and the death of their dream (again).

Bill offers to buy the Spectra property and Sally in her grief sells it to him. So he at least wins the property, even though Liam is still CEO.

Liam and Sally grow closer as he helps her through her grief over CoCo's death. End of Steam (forever!!!!)  beginning of Lally.

We have the continued story of Bill trying to oust Liam, but not being able to. Vicious skullduggery and business stories. This could be months nay years of viewing fun for the whole family

• Love 3

OMG!  Mateo just happens to be a massage therapist and Quinn just happened to wrenched her back. What's next?  Mateo just happens to record Quinn moaning. 

Nicole, your hair and outfit is not very becoming. Maybe on Darlita but definitely not on Nicole. 

Bill thinks Liam is hypocritical?  I couldn't stop laughing. Bill is the President of Hypocrites R Us.  Yes Steffy, just stand there putting up a token defense for Bill berating and threatening your husband. Just when you thought nobody could be dumber than Charlie, Mateo and his magic hands takes the blue ribbon. Oh yes Mateo, when Shelia becomes Eric's wife, he will get the money. Not even questioning that Eric will settle for a dump truck after driving a Ferrari.

Sally is like Thomas who. Sally, you a little to obvious throwing yourself at Liam. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Pickles said:

Bill and Steffy with their big wigs make the perfect couple. They both look ridiculous.

1 hour ago, TessHarding2 said:

OMG, I was just coming here to say that.  It's very fashion-y to have different wigs every day, but they've never given Steffy a remotely good wig.  This particular one is plopped on her head with barely an adjustment.  You'd think Bill would have a touch, just a touch of gray hair for a wee bit of realism.

WOW...great call on Bill's hair.  I keep my eyes averted when Skankerella and 50-Cent Bill are onscreen because it's just way too creepy even though Halloween is just around the corner.  But, I guess TIIC want viewers to ignore the age difference between these two. I will never understand how a show that's supposed to be about "fashun" can have so many hair-don'ts and jacked-up wardrobe choices.

Just a few short weeks ago when Bill was with his age-appropriate goddess, he actually had grey at his temples, and it was pretty prominent on Brill's wedding day.

I'm not surprised by Bill's lack of remorse; look at what he's talking to.  And, of course, it will never occur to Skankerella that had she not conspired with Bill to manipulate her brother in the first place, along with Carolyn', Liam would still have his blinders on about the piece of dog excrement he's married to.

• Love 6
On 10/7/2017 at 2:24 PM, TobinAlbers said:

Bill's assholery aside, Don Diamont has to be pumped coming to work everyday. For years he had to either endure Katie breaking down on him and the back & forth between him and Brooke. Now he gets to play story in a leading role about the Spencer family and dynasty that has nothing to do with the Forresters.

JMW also has been wanting to play the Steffy/Bill relationship again forever, so she's getting what she wanted too.

• Love 1

B. Bell is really screwing the pooch with this massage therapist and Quinn.  Looks to me like he's grabbing at anything just to keep Sheila on the show, which isn't the best idea, imho.  Quinn sounded like she was using a personal battery operated device with all her moaning.  I half expected her  to start screaming "YES, YES, YES!!!!! ".  

• Love 7

Okay, writers. This Sheila story has run it’s course. Have someone kill her and put us all out of our pain. This is the worst story I can remember after many years of watching many soaps. You’ve insulted our intelligences for the last time. 

• Love 13