Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Same here. Katie lost her claim to being the "good" Logan ages ago. Brooke and Donna use their sexual prowless; Katie uses guilt. I actually gave her a pass on the Nick thing cuz she was dying and Nick was actively encouraging Bridget to let her die in peace. Dick move that it was, I think he was onto sonething :/

The thing that turned me off to Katie was the fake heart attack so Ridge & Brooke wouldn't get married.  Not that I ever want those two together again, but that crap was Stephanie level manipulation.

• Love 8

UO here, but I liked Steffy and Wyatt together.  She was actually genuinely happy -- prior to whining about Quinn even breathing on the planet.  If Bridge can be burned, then Steam can run out of steam.

Now that doesn't mean I want to revisit Lope.  #LopeNope.  I still dream that Show will give us a Thorne/Hope pairing.  But Steam being over gives Liam a chance to be with someone else -- Charlotte, Darlita, Ivy, new character.  Anyone except Steffy.

Plus if Wyatt and Steffy re-unite, it gets Mrs. Lemonheads Kravitz away from him.  Wyatt does not deserve to be bogged down with The Lemonhead.  Seriously dude, Lemonhead would have shot your mother if Charlie's gun had been loaded.  How can you be macking on her?

HT really brings it with Katie, because I cannot stand the character and her "good" sister, poor lonely Katie, part-time obsessive psycho, Nosey McNoserson behavior

• Love 3

A business meeting to announce the company owner and his wife are reconciling, replete with Danish, and where half the attendees were clueless about the agenda?

This is the same company that had a 'Welcome back from falling out of a helicopter party' for Ridge and a 'Welcome back from Quinn kidnapping and holding you a sexual hostage at her cabin' party for Liam.

This company has never been appropriate about these things.

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

This is the same company that had a 'Welcome back from falling out of a helicopter party' for Ridge and a 'Welcome back from Quinn kidnapping and holding you a sexual hostage at her cabin' party for Liam.

I wasn't watching at the time, so I must ask, did they also have a "welcome back from not being burned alive" party for Ridge?  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

The thing that turned me off to Katie was the fake heart attack so Ridge & Brooke wouldn't get married.  Not that I ever want those two together again, but that crap was Stephanie level manipulation.

Same here. And it wasn't even out of love for Ridge but just to rain on Brooke's parade. After that,  the bloom fell off the rose for me.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Chile...you are lying to me!  Please, please, please tell me you are joking?!

• Love 4

Katie has beautiful hair. Steffy? There was a dead animal on her head that was eating her face. Apparently, Liam is the only one who can figure out what a scum bag his dad is. Will he hop on a plane to go to NY to confront Caroline and wise up Thomas? I can't wait to see Thomas' face when Liam forces Caroline to tell him the truth. Hope he sues her for full custody of that precious little boy!

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I wasn't watching at the time, so I must ask, did they also have a "welcome back from not being burned alive" party for Ridge?  

Ha! I don't remember if they had a welcome back party for Ridge that particular time.

7 minutes ago, MulletorHater said:

Chile...you are lying to me!  Please, please, please tell me you are joking?!

Well, they didn't have that actually written on the banner, but in both cases the entire Forrester collective complete with Charlie and Pam were in attendance to welcome them back at the office after their mishaps.

In Liam's case you'd have thought the reception would've been at Spencer Publishing or at Bill's house since he is Bill's son but the reasoning for it being at Forrester was because Liam had worked there (even though he had quit prior to his disappearance) and, uh....so he and Wyatt could glare at each other while Steffy looked on uncomfortably.

Like with Brooke and Bill, I do wish Wyatt and Steffy had stayed together if only for Statt to run its course and it to eventually implode due the fact that Steffy only ran to him because Liam was MIA and her having issues when he moved on to someone else.

• Love 6

For one brief shining moment, the Liam that I REALLY liked for a long time was back.  OriginalRecipeLiam was a smart guy.  I loved how quickly he figured out what his dad was up to.  Too bad Thomas isn't as bright.

There's a word that rhymes with 'bunt' and 'runt' and it's the only word I have left to describe Fauxdilox.  How dare that hateful BITCH walk into Sally's office to taunt her?  That's exactly what Steffy used to do to Hope.  Clearly possessing Liam isn't enough to make that hateful 'rhymes with bunt' into a decent human being.  It's too bad she didn't walk into Sally's office a little earlier because she would have witnessed a very sweet interaction between two HUMAN BEINGS.  Sally was very concerned and sympathetic when she realized that Liam didn't know about Caroline.  I hope Liam remembers how nice Sally is when his father confirms his suspicions.  And then I hope he remembers that he's married to the biggest 'rhymes with runt' in LA.

I'm glad that Wyatt told Fauxdiloks to back the fuck up.  She has no fucking right to ask him about his personal life.  She got a whiff of happiness from Wyatt and that's unusual for men in her vicinity.  It was hard to tell from her face how she felt about the possibility of Wyatt having a new woman since JMW's facial muscles don't work anymore and even if they did, they would be immobilized by the pounds of makeup.

Who will join me in a prayer circle, begging the dear Lord to make Wyatt and Katie FUCK ALREADY?!?!?  I am so sick and tired of watching them kiss like a couple of horny teenagers.  They both have homes.  Or cars.  Doesn't Wyatt have a trailer lying around somewhere?  For God's sake, FUCK!!!

• Love 16

And then when Brooke finds out what he's done to Thomas and Sally and Douglass, kick his ass to the curb. You're better off alone than with Bill, Ridge, Eric or any other man. Stand on your own and do your job at FC (whatever the hell that is that I've never been able to figure out). 

• Love 5

Normally, SC annoys the heck out of me with his horrible acting but today I thought he was great with DD. I was glad that they had him figure out something was amiss with the sick Caroline. It was really a tense 5 minutes or so scene with a great cliffhanger. That said, the pickup scene tomorrow will be horrible. I've been watching soaps since 1977 and soaps pickup scenes usually suck. Maybe, it's just me who thinks that. LOL!!! 

• Love 5

My boy Liam nailed his daddy's ass to the wall, and Bill knows it! 

Bill looked like he was trying to hold in a fart/ not pass a kidney stone. As sooon as Liam said he heard something shocking, Bill lowered himself into his chair knowing the boom was about to fall.

If this show was on cable, Liam would've called bullshit repeatedly because that's what Bill was spewing out.

Seriously, I'm shocked Bill hasn't been shown humping that building, LOL. The man is obsessed. 

And honestly I liked the vibe Sally had with Liam, but I'd rather they'd become really good friends like in the soap operas of old than be romantic partners. Liam likes the underdog and I could see him fitting in there well as a champion and using his experiences at Spencer to help Spectra thrive. Yes, it could cause friction between her and Thomas but it would be more Sally's work spouse being pitted against her life spouse. Once they all get their crap together it'd be the best practices of Forrester, Spencer, and Spectra combined which would be a considerable force.

• Love 15
9 hours ago, ByTor said:

See now, I fricking loved that!  I thought Brooke deserved it. Different perspective, is all.

• Love 7

I took great delight today in seeing Sally knock Fauxdi off balance. Her calm empathetic volleys to Steffy's blows, insinuations and insults brought a smile to my face. Who the f*** does that heifer think she is anyway to go storming over to Spectra to gloat and try to stir up Sally's insecurities? It was hilarious watching JMW attempting to blink in disbelief and stammer to regain her composure. 15-love, bitch! Score for Sally!

Carowhine really hasn't had any time to set up an elaborate hoax to keep Thomas convinced she is dying. That would really entail a Sheila-level detailed plan complete with bribed physicians, faked medical tests, phony prescriptions, extensive research, makeup application, etc.  So for the sake of argument, let's say that Caroline spends a lot of time in bed. Thomas would leave her alone to rest and Douglas had to take a nap sometime and he certainly goes to bed early. Why can't Thomas and Sally collaborate via Skype and shared document drives for the design work? This propaganda that Sally is doomed to failure without Thomas is bullshit. I hope that she pulls off the entire collection entirely on her own and can say FU to everybody -- with Fauxdi at the top of the list.  Bill in a close second place.

I really didn't care for Captain Save-a-Ho to burst out of the phone booth but if that's what it's going to take to pull the plug on this ridiculous plot, then the sooner the better. Bonus points if it leads to problems in his marriage.

Wyatt would dare to be happy without Fauxdi in his life? What gives her the right to even question what's going on in his personal life? Anyway, why is Wyatt at FC all the time now? I guess he hangs around to be near Katie but I thought he specifically quit FC to work at SP and to avoid the ex.

I always get annoyed when Brooke puts on that smug tone and interrogates Katie about her love life. That really takes some nerve and not under the guise of "sisterly love and concern."

• Love 12
13 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

And honestly I liked the vibe Sally had with Liam, but I'd rather they'd become really good friends like in the soap operas of old than be romantic partners. Liam likes the underdog and I could see him fitting in there well as a champion and using his experiences at Spencer to help Spectra thrive. Yes, it could cause friction between her and Thomas but it would be more Sally's work spouse being pitted against her life spouse. Once they all get their crap together it'd be the best practices of Forrester, Spencer, and Spectra combined which would be a considerable force.

See, this here is an awesome idea. Unfortunately, Bradley Bell only knows how to write one story for any three people of mixed genders.

I do miss the intelligent Liam Cooper of old as was mentioned upthread. There's only so much that can be done with that joke of a marriage with Steffy, but since TPTB have been trying new (or at least, less often recycled) stuff lately maybe they'll start letting him think with the head on top of his neck more often. With him being the show's resident "nice" guy (you know, when it suits him), having him in the orbit of the underdogs makes sense, especially if he splits with Steffy over this.

Best of all, Steffy the shrill harpy would be just as jealous and bitter if he were only close, platonic friends with Sally, so there is no reason at all narratively speaking to tank the only remotely likeable young pairing the show has had since Bridget and CJ* for Steam drama.** (Do you read that, O Wise Spies for CBS?!)

*I racked my head for any pairing more recent that I've enjoyed, but the young adult set was non-existent in the late 2000s and even before Steffy forever ruined Lope, it wasn't a pairing I was overly in love with, especially when Amber was thrown into the mix.

** If I had to choose between a Steffy triangle involving Liam/Sally or Wyatt/Katie, I'll go with the latter. it'll be the first time Wyatt's been the apex in a triangle and if Katie and Steffy get to make each other miserable instead of meddle in everyone else's business, it's a nice bonus (although ultimately, I dislike Lemonhead far less than Fauxdi, so I'd end up being Team Watie all the way).

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

And honestly I liked the vibe Sally had with Liam, but I'd rather they'd become really good friends like in the soap operas of old than be romantic partners.

Actually, romantic partners would be fine by me...watching Steffy's head explode would be priceless!

9 hours ago, thewhiteowl said:

See now, I fricking loved that!  I thought Brooke deserved it. Different perspective, is all.

I really wouldn't care if she "stole" Ridge fair & square.  Even though I'm a Brooke fan this IS a soap after all...but faking a serious health problem was a bit too over the top IMO.

• Love 4

How apropos that yesterday's episode aired on what some people would call Thirsty Thot Thursday.  For a supposed boss, evidently Stuffy spends her days applying her makeup with a trowel; fishing for compliments from her discarded ex-husband under the guise of being concerned about him; and hopping on her super sonic broom to fly over to Spectra to taunt Sally.  I have no dog in this fight, but it strikes me as odd that someone so "trashy" has more bearing and class than the trifling slattern with Douglas/Marone genes.  Stuffy needs to hop on her broom and fly over to the Staples Center and take every seat.  I'm so looking forward to the day when Lame grows a pair and drops Stuffy's ass like a sack of soggy potatoes.  It doesn't even have to be for another woman.  Just drop-kick that heifer to the curb and keep it moving.

And, Sally, could you please stop calling Stuffy, "Princess?"  It made me cringe when Sally 1.0 used to call Stephanie, "the Queen." It implies that both of these women are somehow superior when nothing could be further from the truth.  Stuffy is no princess.  She's a thirsty thot who got where she is because she had an open-leg policy, had a daddy fixation, and she bullied women she perceived wouldn't fight her back.

Speaking of Lame--WOW!  SC really blew me away yesterday, which very rarely happens.  The play of emotions on Lame's face as he tried to process that his cousin was "dying" to his slowly processing Bill's lies...again--WOW!  Lame knows his father like the back of his hand and can read him like a book.  I knew the gig was up when Lame walked into Bill's office and saw him caressing "Sky."  It was gratifying to hear him verbalize the unthinkable as all the pieces of the puzzle fell into place.  Bill looked as if some bile had risen to the back of his throat and as if the contents of his breakfast were going to fly out of his mouth.  Excellent acting by both SC and DD!  Now, this is a Lame that I could get behind instead of the milquetoast eunuch who carries his thirsty wife's purses and pretends not to see that the empress has no clothes.

• Love 11

Finally, an episode worth recapping - Thurs. 8/10/17:

We open at SF, where Liam is sent reeling by Sally's reveal that his cousin is dying.

Liam: "You just said Caroline, my cousin Caroline... is dying." Tears are in his eyes now and I forget how good SC is when he's away from JMW's lackluster orbit.

Sally, gently, "I thought you knew." And why wouldn't she have thought that he knew, given they are first cousins and very close.

Sally.thumb.jpg.66b1cd5e818c1a15e621d7db19e44317.jpg

Liam: "Nope! Nope. In fact, I don't even know how that's possible because I just saw her...I just saw her and she was fine." Because she is fine.

Liam wants to know how she found out and questions if Thomas told her.

Sally: "Yes. That is why he's in New York. He wants to spend as much time as he can with Caroline and Doug-" She falters here

Liam finishes for her: "Before she dies....oh my God." The reality hits him...hard. "So, my cousin is dying, and I'm only now finding out about it."

Sally: "She doesn't want anyone else to know. Thomas only told me so I'd understand why he went back to New York. Look, I never would have blurted it out. I just...I assumed...you're family."

Liam sighs: "Oh, I can't believe this." Go with that feeling, Liam.

Sally: "I'm so sorry, Liam. For you, and for your family."

Sally sighs as Liam's tears fall and you can see how genuinely caring she is and Liam realizes that, too. She's not the villain his harpy wife has made her out to be. Far from it. I like the idea of these two bonding - as friends - and how refreshing to have a truly platonic male/female friendship. Not to mention Fauxdi's reaction - her extensions would likely run straight off her head.

Over at SP, we have the always yummy Justin giving Bill the stink-eye.

Justin-listening-to-Bill-BB-CBS-300x175.

Justin: "You told Thomas Caroline was dying."

Bill: "Stubborn fool didn't give me a choice! I asked him to step up and be there for his family. I wasn't getting through, so..."

Justin, calling a spade a spade: "So you lied."

Bill: "I motivated Thomas to do the right thing. He stays in New york, Caroline's family is reunited... and this beautiful baby becomes a reality." Enough with this goddamn phallic tower already! It's as worn out as Fauxdi's cheap Kmart extensions.  It's also insulting that Bill is more obsessed with a hunk of steel and glass than he is with his own smokin' hot wife.

Justin points out: "Thomas and Sally are more than business partners."

Bill is dismissive of Tally as ever: "Not for long."

Justin is skeptical: "And you really think he's getting back with Caroline?"

Bill: "Thomas is a do-gooder. He has to rescue people. Just like he rescued Sally. He's not gonna turn his back on the mother of his child." He did not rescue Sally and told her so.

Justin: "Not if he thinks she's dying." 

Bill: "Spectra doesn't exist without Thomas! If he's out of the picture, they're out of business."

Justin: "This all rests on your lie." Bill, read the fucking room! When even Justin, your partner in crime, willing to do your dirty work, up to and including dumping Rumple into the drink for you, thinks you're a piece of shit...you're a piece of shit. But he just keeps on admiring "Sky."

Bill: "Only Thomas and Sally think Caroline is dying. I don't want this getting out and neither does Caroline." Of course she doesn't. But too late, the cat's already out of the bag where your middle son is concerned.

Justin: :I can't believe she's going along with this." Have you met that opportunistic little shrew?

Bill: "Well, it took a lot of convincing (I'd say it took about two seconds) and she's not gonna put up with it for long. But before you know it, there's gonna be a miraculous recovery, and she and Douglas and Thomas can live happily ever after."

Justin: "What about Sally?"

Bill: "What about her? She stole from the Forresters. (True.) She lured Thomas away from his family. (False.) Not to mention the fact that she's a blight on the fashion industry. (Also, false.) I'm not gonna let somebody like that stand in the way of my legacy. Or one of my greatest professional achievements." Yeah, a great achievement that's all predicated on a lie about your own flesh and blood DYING.

Over at FC, Wyatt is discussing his mother reuniting with Eric with Fauxdi. I do like her white, tailored suit. Much more professional. Steffy notes that Wyatt seems giddy as he was apparently humming down the hall.

Steffy-questions-Wyatt-BB-CBS-300x175.jp

Wyatt: "I'm happy for her. I don't ...I wouldn't call it giddy."

Steffy, fishing as always, "Well, something put a smile on your face. Is there a new woman in your life?" None of your business, heifer.

Wyatt shuts this line of questioning down and fast: "Okay, my ex-wife is currently asking me about my love life." 

Steffy: "Okay, okay, no more questions."

10.08.2017+%25281%2529.png

Wyatt asks after Thomas and Steffy says he's visiting his son, emphasizing that's where he should be.

Wyatt: "He's definitely got to be there for Douglas, but what about Spectra? I mean, they were just getting off the ground, not to mention Sally. They seemed to be all hot and heavy, weren't they?"

Steffy's reply is too look like she swallowed a bug.

Elsewhere in the office, Brooke and Katie are discussing Eric taking Quinn back. You can tell there's a lot Katie would like to  say on the subject but she shows some restraint here. Interesting.

Katie: "I guess it's not really for me to say." Since when?

Brooke knows her sister better than that: "You don't have an opinion?"

Katie: "They -- you know, Eric and Quinn survived a crisis, they're staying together. I don't understand it, but attraction is a funny thing. It doesn't always make sense." Indeed. I wonder if Wyatt's influence is rubbing off on her. 

Brooke: "Well, I think it's more than just attraction. I think that Eric really does love Quinn and the family supports their reunion." I don't know if I'd go that far (re the family supporting the reunion).

Katie: "Well, at least it's better than seeing him with Sheila." Now that, the family (and I) could get behind  wholeheartedly.

Brooke asks after Wyatt and surmises he must be happy about the reunion and Katie thinks he is.

Brooke: "You two haven't talked about it? You were working so closely at the Spencer Summit. I started thinking of you two as a team." So does Brooke sense something? She's usually pretty intuitive on that front or does she not realize something is brewing but letting Katie know she'd be totally onboard with this pairing? Or maybe it's just more anvils, dropping.

Brooke talks about what an amazing job they did on the fashion challenge and Katie thanks her, saying how fun it was.

Brooke: "Yeah. It was good to see you getting out there and enjoying yourselves. And Wyatt was so pumped. It was cute. I haven't seen him like that since he was with Steffy. Hasn't been an easy year for either one of you."

Katie pulls a face: "Nope. Pretty sad and lonely." Pity, party of one.

Brooke: "Yeah, no, that's not what I meant."

Katie tells Brooke that it's okay, she knows she meant well. Brooke tells her little sister she just wants to see her happy, that deserves it...as does Wyatt.

Brooke goes on to say they make an incredible team. 

Katie: "Does that surprise you?"

Brooke: "You're both very different." As different as daylight and dark.

Katie: "Yeah, I suppose we are, in some ways, but we have at least one thing in common: we tend to look for happiness in all the wrong places."

Brooke: "I think with everything going on in the world today, wherever you can find happiness, it can't be wrong." That's the Brooke Logan Spencer mantra if I've ever heard one.

10.08.2017+%252812%2529.png

Katie: doesn't seem so certain but Brooke tells her that everybody needs some joy in their life and when they find it, they need to run with it.

Katie takes in her sister's philosophy: "You know, I've been thinking of doing just that."

10.08.2017+%252815%2529.png

Later, Liam shows up at FC and questions his brother about why Thomas is in New York. It's obvious to us, the viewers, that he's fishing to find out if Wyatt knows about Caroline's illness. 

Liam: "Well, have you talked to Caroline?"

Wyatt: "Why? Should I have?" At Liam's concerned look:  "Look, if Thomas and Caroline want to get back together, I don't know, I think that's great." Oh, what do you know, Wyatt? You're too busy trying to get into Katie's uptight knickers, your Spencey senses are turned on low.

Liam: "Yeah. Yeah, that's good news." 

Wyatt: "Yeah. It's a little unexpected..."

Liam: "Right." You can see something isn't setting right with Liam here.

Wyatt tosses in, offhandedly, "And probably not good for Spectra." The red flag may not be waving, but it's inching its way up the pole.

Liam, trying to make sense of it all (especially now that he knows for sure Wyatt is in the dark about their cousin): "Yeah, I was thinking about that. Thomas and Sally were really tight...and Caroline comes to town, and suddenly Thomas is on leave in New York. How does that happen?"

Wyatt shrugs, his mind on Katie: "I don't know. I'm not the one to ask, dude. You know? I barely saw Caroline this trip. Every time she came by the office, I was in a meeting. Dad probably saw her more than I did." Liam's ears perk up at the mention of their father.

Liam: "Dad did?" The red flag is waving frantically now.

Wyatt: "You know he's gonna be happy to hear about this."

Very happy, Liam realizes, and you can see the wheels turning as he quickly departs, almost bumping into Katie in his haste to get to SP and, more importantly, the truth.

Once he exits, Wyatt and Katie share their conversations with Steffy and Brooke, respectively, and share a smile at giving nothing away. 

Wyatt teases: "I don't mind keeping this our little secret." They kiss, with Katie echoing: "Our little secret."

10.08.2017+%252821%2529.png

They make out and again, I'm happy to see DB and Wyatt get some lovin' but I'm bored already. Fuck or don't fuck. I DON'T CARE.

I think Wyatt is just looking to get laid and Katie's looking to get her groove back. I don't see this as some sort of love match. 

Back at SF, Sally looks up to find Steffy standing in the doorway and I literally said, out loud, to my TV: "What the hell is she doing there?"

Sally is surprised: "Steffy."

Steffy: "Hope this isn't a bad time." It's always a bad time to see your Botoxed face.

Sally is nicer than I would be to this heifer and tells her it's not.

Steffy remarks that it seems to be quiet at the fashion house and Sally tells her they're still coming down from the high from Monaco.

Steffy, always fishing: "Shouldn't you be gearing up? The summit gave you a lot of momentum."

Sally demurs: "Yeah, and we want to use that, but, you know, we can take a little time to enjoy our success."

Steffy: "You surprised a lot of people in Monaco. You put on a decent show." Wow...an actual compliment in there somewhere.

Sally: "Thank you, Princess."

Steffy: "I just think it could be your last." What a see you next Tuesday....even though she doesn't know about Bill's big lie, she was down with whatever machinations he unleashed to separate her brother and Sally and ruin SF in the process, so she's guilty by association.

Sally, cutting to the chase, "So you didn't come here to congratulate me, then." No, she came here to gloat.

Steffy: "I did (liar!), but I just wanted to give you a heads up. Thomas could be in New York for a very long time and I don't want you deluding yourself. Thomas got caught up in the romance of saving you and saving the company. But he didn't just go to New York for Douglas. He went for Caroline, too." She is so smug right now.

Sally surprises her here: "Yeah. I know."

Steffy: "They're very connected." Quit needling her, heifer.

Sally is non-plussed: "Well, she's the mother of his child. Thomas cares about her."

Steffy: "So then you realize what that means." No, do a stick figure drawing, Fauxdi.

Sally: "Maybe more than you do." She will not be cowed by Steffy. Not for an instant. 

Steffy: "I doubt that."

It's Sally's turn to call a spade a spade:"Look, I know you want Thomas back with Caroline. You encouraged her to come here with Douglas."

Steffy: "And that doesn't upset you?" Notice how she doesn't even try to deny it!!!

Sally shrugs: "No, because I know right now that spending time with Douglas and Caroline is exactly where Thomas needs to be." That takes the wind right out of Puffy's sails because whatever she expected when she trotted over to SF to rub Sally's nose in her shared triumph, it's not this cool, calm reaction.

Steffy: "So you don't have a problem with my brother being in New York?" Did she stutter???

Sally: "Thomas is doing what's right for his family." Yes, although it's such a plot contrivance that Thomas can't spend some time designing and sending those designs to Sally. Say during Dougie's nap times.

Steffy: "Douglas and Caroline need him. I'm just really surprised you're okay with it." She would be considering if this was Liam's baby mama, she'd be throwing the world's biggest conniption right about now.

Sally is resigned: "I wish this trip wasn't necessary and the situation was different for our upcoming showing and for a lot of reasons. But I understand why Thomas needs to be there for Caroline and their son." So STFU, heifer! I can't wait til her conspiring ass goes down with Bill's.

And now, the scenes I've been waiting for and the ones that make this episode worth watching (well, this and Justin).

We cut back to SP where Bill is talking to and stroking his skyscraper. Puke.

Bill: "Just a matter of time, Sky, and you'll be the most beautiful tower on the LA skyline."

Liam enters quietly, eyeing his father closely: "I thought you'd given up on that thing."

Bill: "Never. She's getting built right where I want her."

Liam: "Yeah? Is that so?" Uh oh...

Bill-visit-from-Liam-BB-HW.jpg

Bill sighs and sits down in his chair: "All right, what is it, Liam? You come barging in here without knocking. Something wrong?" He's showing a lot of false bravado, chiding Liam for coming in without knocking when he has never minded before. Because he knows something is in the air and doesn't like what he senses.

Liam: "I don't know, Dad." He stares down Bill. "You tell me." For as much as Wyatt gets Bill and emulates him in so many ways, Liam is the one who truly knows Bill and what makes him tick. And Bill knows it.

bb-angry-liam.jpg?auto=compress&crop=fac

Bill decides to go on the offensive: "Got something to say, say it, Liam." Daring his son to defy him and often, Liam will capitulate but not when he's got his superhero cape on. 

Liam: "Okay. All right. Um... it's about Caroline. You know Thomas is in New York with her, right?"

Bill hedges: "It's about time he stepped up for his family."

Liam, putting the final pieces together: "Yeah." He glances at the tower, then back at his father, echoing his words: "About time."

Bill, trying to throw Liam off the scent but the jig is up. Liam busted him before when he sacked SF's initial launch so it is not some giant leap for him to make that something is a rot in the city of LA right now. "Damn right. He's got a son to raise. He can't be wasting time with Sally Spectra, blowing his money on bad investments."

Liam: "Yeah." He nods, as if agreeing with his father, giving him more rope to hang himself with. "And with Thomas gone, it's only a matter of time before Spectra's gone, too. Right?"

Bill: "Spectra should have been gone a long time ago. And Thomas should be in New York where he belongs." And how convenient for Bill.

Liam: "Yeah, I get that. Douglas is at an age where he needs his father. I commend Thomas being there for him."

Bill: "Okay, then, what's the problem? You come in here like you have an ax to grind, but we agree." Bill, don't play stupid...Liam may be all sunshine and tofu most of the time, but not when he's on a crusade.

Liam: "Well, Dad,  I heard something pretty shocking today. Something that actually concerns me. In fact, it concerns our entire family, and I almost didn't believe it, considering where i heard it from. So I'm at Spectra, right? And I'm interviewing Sally, of all people, about the summit, and she tells me something about Caroline, something that she assumes I know because I am her family. You want to know what...Sally said that Caroline is dying." He looks at his father and Bill is too late to feign shock and dismay. "Oh, so you knew."

Bill tries to dodge: "She shouldn't have said anything."

Liam is all "UH UH" as he strides closer to his father. "Why didn't you say anything? To me! To Wyatt! You know I saw Wyatt today, right?"

Bill: "You didn't tell him." That right there is a total admission of guilt.

Liam: "No. No, I didn't. Because Sally said it's a secret."

Bill, a note of threatening in his voice now: "And it's going to stay that way. Because Caroline wants it to be confidential. She came to me for my help."

Liam: "Because she's sick?" He dares his father to lie to his face.

Bill: "Yes." Wow...just wow. How Bill thinks his stupid shrine to his penis is worth the rift with his son, I will never know. So much for loyalty and family is everything.

Liam: "Okay... with what?"

Bill, sounding like a recording at this point: "With a rare auto-immune disease. She's being cared for by the best doctors in New York." 

Liam continues to press: "Your doctors?"

Bill hedges: "I'm giving Caroline all the support I can."

Liam: Oh, well, then, I suppose you gave Thomas a good talking to, as well, about his responsibilities." He knows his father to a tee.

Bill: "Yes, I did. I told him he has to be there for his family."

Liam: "And yet, that leaves Spectra without their lead designer. Do you know...Thomas actually called Sally when I was in their office today and he said that he would be gone for months and that she would have to run the company herself." How Bill ever thought he would get away with this is beyond me. But then again, Liam's bulb is usually set to dim.

Bill, through gritted teeth: "Yes, Liam. Because that's where his focus needs to be, on his family."

Liam, his voice low and dangerous "And yet, here you are, talking to your skyscraper." He looks around the room, rubbing his hands together, adding it all up again in his head. "Hmm... it's weird, you know? All this could really work out to your advantage. Thomas is in New York, Caroline gets her family back, Spectra's vulnerable, they could fail. All you have to do is swoop in and take advantage..." It's like he's in Bill's head right now, playing his own thoughts back to him...out loud.

Bill: "You're forgetting one thing, Liam."

Liam is pissed and the sarcasm is evident now as he shouts: "Yes! That's right! I am forgetting one thing. All this cool stuff is happening because your niece is dying." He leans across Bill's desk and looks his father dead in the eye.

Liam.thumb.jpg.3ad1a0bab2a0ec6d6cb4404f9d950976.jpg

He's daring Bill to lie to him again and angrily asks him one more time, as bluntly as he can. " Is she, Dad? Is Caroline dying?"

Bill's expression is interesting. He's equal parts "oh shit" to "Liam continues to impress" to "I've got this under control" and DD continues to amaze.

Bill.thumb.jpg.11b3fb90f036d963aa6b3fc060c8662b.jpg

SC was on fire today as well and as for Liam, nail Daddy's ass to the WALL!!!

• Love 17

I wonder if Don D feels like an idiot playing in such a ridiculous storyline.  Talking to a plastic phallic model of a building, worshiping it like it's some kind of sexy supermodel that he can have his way with at any moment is just insane. The writers on this show are demonstrating their lack of talent.   Perhaps $Bill should just head out to any sex toy shop and pick up the biggest dildo and blow up doll he can find.  

I just can't with Katie and Wyatt. Screwing your ex husband's son is just gross. 

How Bill treated Liam was uncalled for.  And then trying to make up by hugging him is ?????

• Love 12

That hug was one step away from a Fredo Corleone kiss. Bill dressing down Liam like that shows that his words to Katie about her showing him that there was more to his legacy than Spencer Publishing were false.

No man or father would threaten his son over this crap. If Liam's meddling were jeopardizing the company that Bill has sacrificed and worked so hard for? Maybe I could buy Bill's wrath and fear and defensiveness since Bill's been running Spencer Publishing longer than he's known Liam.  But by all acounts SP is thriving and this building is just Bill wanting to spread himself all over the city as the Trump of L.A.

Spencer Publishing is his true one and only child it seems. I really wish Liam would go back to Cooper. Take the name of the one parent that loved and wants him unconditionally and doesn't jerk him around like Bill does.

• Love 6

Okay, Caroline lies to Thomas about going to Philadelphia (?) and instead flies all the way across the country to tell her uncle she's not going to lie to Thomas anymore? Why didn't she just walk across the room and say "Thomas, this is a lie, I'm not dying and you're free to go back to LA, Spectra Fashions and Sally. So sorry for being such a sorry ass."

Bill has finally lost his freaking mind. Liam, call your cousin and tell her to tell Thomas the truth or you will. Give her one hour and then call Thomas.

• Love 18

Once again Steffy shows us what an insufferable witch she can be. What talent does Steffy even have?  Rhetorical question.  

Steffy is now going to piss Liam off, which was bound to happen, if she wants him to withhold the truth. Steffy, if your so worried about Sally stealing your designs, than why would you be appose to Thomas designing for Spectra?  That's where he wants to be. Beside, why are you so worried about Spectra?  Isn't FC a fashion giant and Spectra is hardly a blip on the radar screen.  Steffy doesn't really give a shit about Sally or Thomas because she only gives a shit about herself and her power trips. Bill and Steffy are two peas in a pod. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

I wonder if Don D feels like an idiot playing in such a ridiculous storyline.

To be fair, this isn't nearly as ridiculous as Brad Carlton being a secret Nazi hunter who crushed a dude with his thighs. Compared with that, this crap is Shakespeare...and unfortunately in character to who Bill Spencer Jr. has shown himself to be time and time again.

2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Spencer Publishing is his true one and only child it seems. I really wish Liam would go back to Cooper. Take the name of the one parent that loved and wants him unconditionally and doesn't jerk him around like Bill does.

If I were just coming into this show, I would have thought that Bill had raised Liam from birth for all the loyalty he gives this man and for what an entitled trust fund brat he can come off as. I never would guess that a mere seven years ago, William Cooper was a lowly IT tech who got an incredible streak of luck in being hired to do the dirty work of a fashion heiress and that led to the chain of events in finding out that Bill was his father. :/

SC and DD play off one another so well, but Bill has been a complete ass for most of the time Liam has known him. And yeah, Liam's had his bratty temper tantrums last year regarding Statt, but nothing he's done comes close to the shit Bill's pulled while terrorizing Hope for the unforgivable sin of not putting out in the name of looking out for his son. Liam and Wyatt both would be better off cutting their losses, the way Nick was willing to do when Massimo began using Jackie as a pawn to force his hand about Brooke.

That said, someone a while ago brought up a good point: why couldn't Tally and Company just find another space? Not that I want to see Bill "win", but he'd have no reason to meddle in their lives once he has his place to build Phallic Towers. It'd be a good excuse to modernize the office, too (so long as the Sally Says Recycle poster has a place there).

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 11
23 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

rhymes with 'bunt' and 'runt'

'rhymes with bunt'

'rhymes with runt'

Not sure what you're getting at.......... But if you type it with a British accent you can say it as much as you like and no one complains. ;)

9 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Compared with that, this crap is Shakespeare...and unfortunately in character to who Bill Spencer Jr. has shown himself to be time and time again.

This is why I've always thought Brooke was better off alone. 

I was going to say I wish Liam had turned out to be Thorne's kid, but then he'd just be dead.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

If I were just coming into this show, I would have thought that Bill had raised Liam from birth for all the loyalty he gives this man and for what an entitled trust fund brat he can come off as. I never would guess that a mere seven years ago, William Cooper was a lowly IT tech who got an incredible streak of luck in being hired to do the dirty work of a fashion heiress and that led to the chain of events in finding out that Bill was his father. :/

The way I look at it, losing his mother was a HUGE loss for Liam and finding his dad (ultimately Bill) became the mission he needed to move forward, but never really past the loss.  It's why he can't let any of the women go in his life and waffles because he doesn't want to lose. It's also why this whole 'Caroline is dying' crap should also peeve him - you don't play around with a dying mom leaving an orphan son as a game for selfish gain. He's lived it. And Caroline is found family as well that Liam has embraced with both arms so again, losing family is not something Liam wants to experience.

When Bill said to Liam you don't have a lot of me in you, Liam should've felt insulted because he's pretty much the embodiment of much of his mother, which Bill claims to have really loved. For Bill to distance himself like that and make it sound like an insult really was a gut punch. And lucky for Bill that Liam appears to have a lot of his mother in him, he has a forgiving stubborn heart that allows him to keep coming back for Bill's crap instead of telling him that the name Cooper ain't nothing to be ashamed of and he'll happily go back to that if Bill really wants to disown him.

The thing that could bond Sally and Liam is that as you pointed out, before he became a Spencer, he was a Cooper and raised by a single mom and was self-sufficient and independent.  His scrappier life before being claimed by Bill is often expressed by his bleeding heart and 'superhero' tendencies but Sally can also go a long way in bringing back for Liam his life before Bill and how hard it was -which makes him want to help her more.

But as I said, I'd like them to be just really good friends instead of going down the romance trail. One, because Tally works, and two, men and women CAN be friends. If Steam is to implode, let it be because of the ish between them and no one outside of that.

Although I do wonder if Still scheming is opening the door for a renewal of that. Brooke hasn't had her say in this mess and you just KNOW she and Steffy are gonna have words. It should be awesome.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

That hug was one step away from a Fredo Corleone kiss.

Perfect description.  Liam's blood must have run cold when his father embraced him like that, especially after threatening him.  Is that building so important that $Bill would lose his son?  What am I saying, of course it is.  Bill is so much in love with that ugly model (because the building doesn't even exist) that he's ready to blow up his whole life.  The truth is that Liam doesn't need $Bill's money.  For one thing, his wife makes a tidy sum.  For another, Liam could probably walk out of Spencer Publications and walk into a cushy job at Forrester.

I want Liam to remember what his father said to him.  It looked like it's beginning to sink in.  That dig about Liam's DNA was disgusting.  I want Liam to remember how his father tortured a beautiful young woman whose biggest crime was that she loved him.

Liam is getting wake-up calls all over town.  He walks out of his father's office and into his wife's office.  For some reason, he has the idea that his wife is a decent human being.  I have no idea WHY he thinks that.  But Fauxdiloks is going to remind Liam what a 'rhymes with bunt' he's married to.  I wouldn't be surprised if Liam isn't working at Spectra by the end of the week.

Caroline has got to die.  I don't care how it happens, it just needs to happen.  She flew ACROSS THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES to tell her uncle that this lie needed to stop when all she had to do was turn around and tell Thomas the truth her damn self.  The best case scenario would be for $Bill to take Caroline back home in his private jet.  Fauxdi could hitch a ride because Liam's mad at her and she wants to get out of town.  There's a storm over the Rockies and the plane goes down, AFTER the pilot uses the only parachute on board to leap to safety.  THAT would be must-see tv.

• Love 15

It's been a long while since I tuned in, but I happened to catch today's ep and damn. Why can't we have this Liam all the time? I like this version! And it was so nice to get to see SC actually act again. Anyone who's only ever watched him on B&B will never believe me, but SC was great on OLTL, had chemistry (all varieties) with nearly everyone, and was especially excellent during his addiction storyline. He can be quite a talented actor even though his scenemate the Plastic Princess normally sucks the life out of him.

Bill was so cruel to Liam in his insults, and I would love it if Liam really would grow a spine, stop rolling over for his father and cut ties with him. *sigh* I can dream, right?

Meanwhile, Wyatt and Katie is just so wrong, even for this show. But I realize I'm preaching to the choir here.

• Love 18
45 minutes ago, Gudzilla said:

Not sure what you're getting at.......... But if you type it with a British accent you can say it as much as you like and no one complains. ;)

EVERYONE in England says it!  When I lived there it was like walking a minefield; you never knew when a c-bomb was going to go off.  I have no problem swearing but that particular word does make me wince a little.  Unfortunately, there's no other word in the English language to describe Fauxdiloks.

Edited by mightysparrow
I have NO problem swearing.
  • Love 8

If anyone other than Liam gets mad at Bill about this I'll be shocked. Brooke won't. Why would she care? Bill spent years trying to ruin her daughter's life and tried to get her son's wife (girlfriend at the time) sent to prison. If anything, she'll be more angry he's cuddling up with his building model more than her. 

• Love 6

Speaking of last names, anyone else notice how Steffy is still a Forrester? It's kinda odd, since every other woman on the show in the history of forever except Sally 1.0 gets called by her husband's last name, and I could have sworn she went by Spencer for her last three marriages. It's taken this long for Brooke to keep the Logan part of her name, even when Coco called her Mrs. Spencer. 

It's...interesting. And probably a wise decision, given their history together. Saves her the hassle of paperwork to change it back.

2 hours ago, Maelstrom said:

Meanwhile, Wyatt and Katie is just so wrong, even for this show. But I realize I'm preaching to the choir here.

After Ridge and Bridget, anything else could only be seen as an improvement.

But God. When Hope was first SORASed, we all feared a hookup with Nick was inevitable. So when she ended up briefly with Thomas, there was a collective shrug. But yeah, cut Nicole and Zende loose and give Katie a real love interest. 

• Love 3

I really don't understand what Bell Jr. is doing with $Bill.  Is this supposed to be 'comic relief'?  I thought that $Bill was a happy man who had everything he could ever want after he married Brooke.  He was going to spend the rest of his life showing Brooke just how much he loved her.  Brooke and Bill haven't been on-screen together since Monaco.  The only love scenes $Bill has are with his building.  Meanwhile, Brooke is asking Katie about HER love life.  Brooke must REALLY be bored if she has time to worry about what Katie's up to.

$Bill is an asshole but he loves his boys, ESPECIALLY Liam.  Bill had no problem choosing Liam's side in the Great Heiffa Stand-off between Liam and Wyatt, no matter how much Wyatt got hurt.  Would Bill risk his relationship with his son for Caroline?  I don't get it.

And where are Caroline's moms in all this?  Are they out of town?  Don't they wonder why Thomas' eyes fill with tears every time he looks at their daughter?

• Love 6

If Carowhine is so "sick," how was she able to take a train to D.C. to attend a "conference?" Didn't that raise any questions with Thomas?  I so wish that the father of that kid will turn out to be Sludge's after all!

• Love 8
20 hours ago, Maelstrom said:

It's been a long while since I tuned in, but I happened to catch today's ep and damn. Why can't we have this Liam all the time? I like this version! And it was so nice to get to see SC actually act again. Anyone who's only ever watched him on B&B will never believe me, but SC was great on OLTL, had chemistry (all varieties) with nearly everyone, and was especially excellent during his addiction storyline. He can be quite a talented actor even though his scenemate the Plastic Princess normally sucks the life out of him.

I agree 100% about SC. He kicked some ass on OLTL for sure. I rather enjoyed him on GH all those years ago. (He was a "baby" back then...OK, he had such a baby face. He & Georgie were so cute. sigh.)

I can honestly say Caroline dying, Wyatt & Katie  and then Sheila's whole insane upcoming mess, are some of the worst stories I've seen in a long while. Not looking forward to them....

• Love 10

Fauxdilok’s continues to prove how much she is like her Grandma. That was such a Stephanie move; gloating in the face of someone else’s pain and despair. That shit was standard operating procedure with Stephanie and Brooke. That evil witch couldn’t get in Brooke’s face fast enough when Brooke wash hurting. Indeed, the old hag would stay up late just to brew her special blend of salt and vinegar, then she would make sure to grab the roughest rag in which to apply it. Then, with glee, she would fly over to Brooke’s and remind her of everything she didn’t have, always ending those horrid visits with “you will never have him”. So, now it is Steffy, coming over to gloat in Sally’s face when the bitch isn’t even in possession of the facts. And that is what saved the whole affair for me. Steffy really thought she had Sally in her grasp, talking about Thomas “bailing” and how he “wouldn’t be back for some time”. But Sally already knew this. How refreshing to see that heinous heifer knocked off her high horse. That’s right bitch, just talk to the hand.

I don’t care if I like you or not, no parent should ever say things like that to their child. Bill would destroy his relationship with Liam over a fucking building? Liam should think about that. He should think about that long and hard. His father would put an unrealized hunk of steel, concrete and glass before his relationship with his son. There is something so wrong about that. So, I am liking Liam a little again. If he has the spunk to tell his rotten wife to go kick rocks, then I might find myself liking him a whole lot again.

Caroline? You are stupid as fuck. If you don’t want to keep this secret then tell Thomas the truth. Oh, right, you can’t do that. This was all Uncle Bill’s idea and you just went along for the ride. Hmmm! Not only a rotten, lying, elitist little Bitch, but a coward to boot.

What is really going on with Wyatt and Katie? This whole thing seems so high school. You are two adults, who have been married and had children. Now, I am not cold hearted, and I do understand the excitement of a new romance, but come on!

giphy.gif

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 9

I kind of like the pace with Wyatt and Katie. They are into it but that she was married to his father should give them pause. They will likely go for it anyway because this show does that, but some hesitation is believable. I like Wyatt when he's into someone, the actor does that well.  SC does the rescue guy well too so I am entertained, with this much anyway.

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

What is really going on with Wyatt and Katie? This whole thing seems so high school. You are two adults, who have been married and had children. Now, I am not cold hearted, and I do understand the excitement of a new romance, but come on!

While it's awkward given that she was married to his father and is the mother of his lil' brother, I can buy there being some giddiness as this is a not so unpleasant surprise for both in that 1) they find each other attractive, 2) they're feeling something positive and sparkly and new with this interaction which is something neither has felt in a long time, 3) they know the other finds them attactive and the feelings are mutual and 4) there is a little of the naughty danger element that makes the forbidden fruit all the more appetizing and the 'tee hee hee' fun (as opposed to any kind of devastation of a destroyed family) of the potential fallout of the bombshell if/when they get caught.  If Brooke having an affair with Bill twice can't upend the world, then Watie won't either. It'll just be awkward for everyone while Watie sucks face at gatherings.

Also the show doesn't have a fun couple that's in the discovery and puppy love phase of their relationship. Everyone is either in drama or strained. Watie is basically B&B's fun love in the afternoon.

Wyatt may also be happy that he's with a woman that he knows doesn't want Liam and/or hasn't been with him (yet) and Katie is just happy for a young, horny, ready, willing , and able distraction from her woes. That it's Bill's son may also be a kick in the pants. She could also be sublimating and using Wyatt as a Bill stand-in but we won't know until she gives her assessment of Wyatt's, uh, riding capabilities.

And I agree, the pace is working. Normally this would've been a drunken hook up where these feelings are awakened. They kissed and have been in make out mode for a few weeks. It's not insta-love but them acknowledging their attraction and needs and that they're adults. That they have a lot of baggage and familial complications is woven throughout but for right now they're in 'So what?' mode because this is the first thing for either of them in a long time that they've looked forward to and has them hopping out of bed in the morning.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I don’t care if I like you or not, no parent should ever say things like that to their child. Bill would destroy his relationship with Liam over a fucking building? Liam should think about that. He should think about that long and hard. His father would put an unrealized hunk of steel, concrete and glass before his relationship with his son. There is something so wrong about that. So, I am liking Liam a little again. If he has the spunk to tell his rotten wife to go kick rocks, then I might find myself liking him a whole lot again.

Caroline? You are stupid as fuck. If you don’t want to keep this secret then tell Thomas the truth. Oh, right, you can’t do that. This was all Uncle Bill’s idea and you just went along for the ride. Hmmm! Not only a rotten, lying, elitist little Bitch, but a coward to boot.

THIS.  So much THIS!  Bill has always been ruthless and unfortunately has resorted to extremes all in the name of "protecting" his family.  Who can forget his fantasy and desire to kill Amber just because her grifting ass claimed she was carrying Lame's baby?  Not to mention all the foolery against Hope, including bugging her sessions with her shrink.  At the time, I asked, who in the hell does that?  

But, all this mustache twirling over a building concept (because that's all it is at this point) is cartoonish and clownish and should be beneath Bill.  It's as if Snidely Whiplash has saddled up his horse to ride again.  What really bothers me, in addition to the growing list of lies, is that his partner, Brooke, has been kept out of the loop.  I have no idea if this is by design or if it's just a result of lazy writing because the writers are determined to push their plot-driven nonsense forward.  It angers me that on one hand, for months, we were told--AND SHOWN--that Brooke was the woman Bill waited all his life for.  Not only that, he repeatedly said he had everything he wanted when they finally got married.  And, yet, Bill will not only throw away his relationship with favored son, Lame, over the fucking concept of a building that could easily be built elsewhere.  But, he will end up throwing his relationship away with Brooke--although we wouldn't know it since they spend hardly anytime together onscreen these days.  I won't even touch on how unseemly it is that Bill fantasizes about and strokes that model building more than he does his wife.

As for Carowhine, she is like the little girl, who tossed her imitation, bargain basement fashion doll aside that she wasn't that thrilled with.  Instead, she wanted the more expensive Mattel Barbie doll and was willing to do anything to not only acquire it, but to hold onto it.  Now that another little girl actually sees the value in the cheap discarded doll, Carowhine wants it back and will employ every trick imaginable to ensure that the other little girl doesn't get to keep it.  Not to mention Carowhine's arrogance that Thomas would actually prefer a woman she considers beneath her.  But, yes.  She's supposedly dying but made a grueling 5-6 hour flight from NYC to Los Angeles just to rant at her cartoon villain uncle.  Never mind that it would have taken less energy, aggravation and money to simply tell Thomas the truth in person.

• Love 13

Bill shit talks and the truth walks. Why does Thomas and Caroline have to be in NY?  LA's not good enough for Caroline?  Liam just lost his alter boy status in agreeing  with Steffy on withholding the truth. The worst is Eric rushing to Shelia's side with an accusatory look on his face as to Quinn, what have you done?  

I heard a great term today which applies to this whole shit ass Caroline dying story. The term was metastasized lie.  

• Love 8

Oh, I love that. Metastasized Lie! 

The only thing that could redeem this story with Carowhine and Bill is if she's diagnosed with an aggressive form of some terrible disease and makes it all come true to her and her uncle. Karma really is a bitch.

• Love 4

Gotta say both of those actors really brought it today in that crazy catfight scene. I was ready to hate it but just the logistics alone were impressive. All that broken glass...yikes...fireplace poker choking!!

I was totally frustrated that Eric would go to Sheila first & not even ask Quinn if she was OK. "Quinn, what did you do"? Seriously Eric?? You know Sheila is a brick shy of a load & she frikkin' came to your house...and you ask Quinn what SHE did? ARGHH!! I knew it was just too damn easy when he took her back. Eric better damn well show Quinn a little concern & love or I am FF them, too. Hate this stupid story. (But it'll be nice to see Ian Buchanan on my screen again...I hope.)

Oh show!!

And Caroline...yeah, just freaking tell Thomas...that your slimey Unca Bill blindsided you...own up, girl. (Ha. Like anyone ever does on this show....)

And Plastic Princess...I have no words....just a question...what is going on with that scraggily mess on your head?? I really don't get it...at all. Oh Liam...I almost liked you for part of an episode at least.....

• Love 9

Eric comes in the door and immediately attends to crazy Sheila? How about his beloved wife, Quinn? How about checking to see if she's okay, ask her what happened, how Sheila attacked her? I do hope Sheila died but then Quinn will be charged with killing her, etc, etc, etc. This will not turn out well for Quinn and Eric. I hate the writing for this story. If they continue on this vein, I won't watch it. Let me know when it's over.

• Love 10

Take comfort that Sheila won't end up dead. That was one helluva catfight.  I have always heard a myth that crazy people are super-strong and that row bode the truth on both sides of the fireplace poker (Quinn never should have drawn La Carter's tried and true weapon of choice.) Where did all of those random bloody streaks on the floor come from? Sheila fell backward into a pile of broken glass.

I, too, found it strange that Eric would immediately run to Sheila without even asking Quinn if she was OK.  I'm sure that what will happen is that Sheila will be injured -- not too badly but enough to require some TLC and medical attention -- which will nicely allow her to play the wronged victim.  "Eric. I don't know what happened. I was returning your watch like you asked me to and Quinn verbally and physically attacked me." She knows exactly what buttons to push with Eric to make him feel guilty and responsible.  You know he will pay for Sheila's medical bills and probably cough up major bucks for a nice hotel/apartment for her to recover in as well as hire nursing care.

I have no words for Caro-lyin'. All she had to do was tell Thomas the truth. She hold the cards in this charade, not Uncle Bill. Once she calls it off to Thomas, the jig is up. There is nothing Bill can do.  When she scampered out the door after backing down to Bill's browbeating, I wanted to throw something at her.

How long is it going to take for Captain Save a Ho (although Sally isn't a ho!) to break down and tell somebody the truth?

• Love 8