Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, tessaray said:

I will say that after doing so well with crazy Quinn, even late blossoming Quinn during Eric's illness, this insipid, deer in the headlights Quinn doesn't appeal to me.  

Not to me either.  I can see the writers trying to make Quinn more palatable and less of a one-note villain, but to make her visibly frightened of threats?  Oh no no no, not buying that she changed THAT much.

• Love 9
50 minutes ago, SingerIslander said:

Agreed.  I was waiting on line at the store and picked up Soaps in Depth and read this interview with RS, and all I could do is shake my head.  It's one thing if an actor knows the story is bad and is trying to justify it in his or her head by saying things we haven't seen at all, but in this case, like with HT and her "Eric is Katie's friend" announcement in another interview from a few weeks back, I think this is RS telling the audience what the story is now, regardless of what she has played in the past, and while I don't fault RS, especially if she's been told to sell Queric as a solid love story despite all that's happened, I'd rather B&B shows me, not tells me.  I definitely think that Brad Bell is aware that this story smells bad from a lot of different angles.  You have the step-son and step-mother almost having sex on his bed, on the property owned by the same father he's betraying.  You have the disaster of B&B telling us Bridge is Destiny again, only to have Ridge immediately betray his fiancée by making out with his step-mom, including at a gathering to celebrate the step-son's engagement to his betrothed, and on the day before his wedding, for pity's sake.  You have Eric written to be completely oblivious to everything going on around him, treating his wife like a queen, while said wife continues to be drawn to a man who has yet to say he's in love with her, or that their kissing is anything other than a mistake.  Plus, and I'm always amazed by this, but I think that as a general rule, marital infidelity on soaps, while very common in Daytime, is a very hard sell to the Daytime audience.  It's hard not to judge the betraying spouse, or the interloper in a marriage, but it's especially easy when both characters are written so poorly, as has been the case here.   

It'll be interesting to see where this story goes from here, and what new detours Brad Bell has in store for the audience... 

This entire post is epic, but the highlighted portion validates something that you and others have noted.  I imagine that I'm not the only viewer who was shocked and horrified when I learned a few short months ago that the writers decided to revisit GarBridge.  All I could think at the time was, why, Lord--why?!   According to an article in one of the soap rags, KKL and TK were touting (warning?) the audience that GarBridge was on again and that they basically hoped the audience was ready and on board with it.  That told me everything I needed to know.  They were hoping that the audience would buy into it even though the two actors involved weren't convinced themselves that they could sell it.  KKL had gone on record years ago that she didn't want such a reunion for Brooke unless she was playing it opposite RM.  

Nor, could I ignore that the writers spent a considerable amount of time constructing Brill and asking the audience to invest in that pairing.  And, now, Brooke was suddenly back on the Ridge train again?  Why?  All because of a slouchy, smart-mouthed teenager who had not lived with his parents in an intact home for years.  Nor, could I forget Brooke telling Bill that he was the love of her life.  Even Stevie Wonder could see that a GarBridge redux was not going to work.  Neither KKL nor TK could make that mess work and they couldn't even fake the funk.  It certainly doesn't help that KKL is no longer an ingenue and is a little long in the tooth to keep laying the damsel torn between two lovers--especially when the character looked downright miserable every time she had to explain why she was marrying her "destiny"--for RJ's sake.

• Love 8

Seriously, Charlie is dumber than a bag of hair. He hears some of the horrible things Sheila has done, then, she bats her eyelashes at him, so he agrees to get into his vehicle with her & drive her to stalk his boss' wife & son, at their combined estate? For real, this dude has a non-functional brain. Maybe he should've saved Vicky's/the Small Wonder's brain parts to use later in life. 

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Maybe he should've saved Vicky's/the Small Wonder's brain parts to use later in life. 

If the actress is still acting, I'd love her to appear on the show as his daughter, as a new cop under Det. 'Hot Dog' Baker who is constantly facepalming when Charlie thinks he's been doing good and they have to point out how dumb he's been.

In other news, I'd say Carter should still be in a time out after his adoption papers gaffe, but given he was showing out pretty well, why punish viewers by having him shirtless and offscreen?

Nicole lost the bad wig! Wyatt's hair had lift!  Did they fire the old stylist?

With Thomas out at Forrester and firmly Spectra, he was sorely missed in this fashion shoot. And they really missed an opportunity for Thomas to show up shirtless and ready to rock and Wyatt and Liam both shrink in their suits in awe and utter a 'Damn!' You know those two could've played that comic beat quite well.

I do find it funny/interesting how they made a point of showing SC was back in shape Liam and Steffy's spa day, but for the Forrester fashion shoot, Liam was clothed and firmly an observer only with Steffy twirling around. He's a businessman, damnit. Also guess Liam is still social media gunshy and prefers the air of mystery. Heh.

Wyatt's already doing to Katie what he did with Steffy - be her cheerleader and put her on a pedestal (which isn't a bad thing but it is his M.O.) But the swing from Forrester's rule! to Logan's rule! is wide, LOL. And did Steffy's face crack a bit?

• Love 8
1 minute ago, TobinAlbers said:

If the actress is still acting, I'd love her to appear on the show as his daughter, as a new cop under Det. 'Hot Dog' Baker who is constantly facepalming when Charlie thinks he's been doing good and they have to point out how dumb he's been.

II do find it funny/interesting how they made a point of showing SC was back in shape Liam and Steffy's spa day, but for the Forrester fashion shoot, Liam was clothed and firmly an observer only with Steffy twirling around. He's a businessman, damnit. Also guess Liam is still social media gunshy and prefers the air of mystery. Heh.

That's a great idea to have Vicky play his daughter! Maybe Kevin Arnold could make a cameo & play Pam's given-up-for-adoption son, along with his wife, Winnie Cooper! I'd love it! 

I noticed that at the photoshoot, too, but technically, Liam & Wyatt are Spencer employees, so it would have been weirder if they were in the photoshoot. I actually can't remember now, weren't all of the participants in the photo shoot Forrester Creations' employees? If not, my theory is wrong. It pains me to say this, but Steffy was the best model of the models. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

I wasn't a fan of this exchange, Sheila is making no sense.  Of course Quinn is implying that she did nothing wrong, hence her use of falsely accuse.

I thought that was a strange exchange too. Quinn said "are you going to falsely accuse me of something?" and Sheila answers "How could I do that - you've done nothing wrong, have you?". Well, by definition, Quinn having done nothing wrong is exactly what it would take for Sheila to be able to falsely accuse her. It would have been a lot more effective if Sheila had only said "how could I do that?" and nothing more. Because if Sheila couldn't falsely accuse Quinn, that implies that Quinn is guilty and any accusations Sheila makes would not be false but true. So Sheila saying only she couldn't falsely accuse Quinn would be a very subtle threat, implying she could truthfully accuse Quinn.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

A swimsuit line launched mid July? 

Since their filthy rich clientele often flees for warmer climates in the Winter maybe they could push it as their Winter Cruise/Vacation Collection?

• Love 3
Just now, TobinAlbers said:

Since their filthy rich clientele often flees for warmer climates in the Winter maybe they could push it as their Winter Cruise/Vacation Collection?

I dead serious had a longer post about that, I erased, but this launches months before high season in St Barts.

• Love 3
(edited)
55 minutes ago, Videnbas said:

It would have been a lot more effective if Sheila had only said "how could I do that?" and nothing more. Because if Sheila couldn't falsely accuse Quinn, that implies that Quinn is guilty and any accusations Sheila makes would not be false but true. So Sheila saying only she couldn't falsely accuse Quinn would be a very subtle threat, implying she could truthfully accuse Quinn.

YES! Or they could have added "How could I do that?  Unless you did something wrong.  You've done nothing wrong, have you?"

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 1

Since KB has signed a one year contract, we have to live with Insane Sheila for that amount of time.  I'm so sick of writers bringing in characters that have died a thousand deaths, only because they don't have talent enough to write a good storyline.  I don't want to see Sheila ever again as I hate the character and I don't much like the actress.  

• Love 7

Is Shelia a Svengali or is she using a Jedi mind trick on Charlie and Quinn?  I was glad Quinn finally told the witch to get out instead of listening to her BS.  Did TIIC forget about the restraining order?  Shelia should haven't been on the property in the first place. Wow, that was fast putting 2 and 2 together. I guess it had to be more on Ridge's past history and Charlie's big mouth. Some security guard allowing Shelia to intimidate him plus shouldn't he be at FC protecting that photo shoot?  Charlie has reached an all time new low. He is now firmly below whale shit.  

I'm so disappointed that Coco wasn't modeling a bathing suit. Not!  Ivy should be the sole model, everyone else could just fade into oblivion. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Wyatt's already doing to Katie what he did with Steffy - be her cheerleader and put her on a pedestal (which isn't a bad thing but it is his M.O.)

Yes I was disappointed that he didn't use his other move and convince Katie to model some swimwear.

I thought there was something very different about Nicole's face today, then I realized she was smiling. 

• Love 7

I just watched the fashion shoot over again and when I saw Carter sitting there in the white hat and all I could think of was, if you put tattoos on him, he looks just like Dennis Rodman.  

Since when do CEO's of major companies pose as models?   Just looks stupid. 

• Love 2

So Deacon is too intense a character for this show but Sheila Carter is fine?  I know a lot of fans like her but honestly, it's going to be a long year if there are many more scenes like the ones with her and Charlie.  

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I'm so disappointed that Coco wasn't modeling a bathing suit. Not!  Ivy should be the sole model, everyone else could just fade into oblivion. 

Except Carter!

• Love 3
9 hours ago, ByTor said:

YES! Or they could have added "How could I do that?  Unless you did something wrong.  You've done nothing wrong, have you?"

That still doesn't make sense though, if Sheila is still talking about making false accusations. "Unless you've done nothing wrong" would make more sense (but that would be a stretch too). Sheila couldn't falsely accuse Quinn unless Quinn did nothing wrong (or at least unless Quinn was innocent in that particular case). And Sheila couldn't rightfully accuse Quinn unless Quinn did something wrong.

I think the writers should have just omitted the word "falsely" altogether, because it really messes with the meaning of the interaction and turns it into some weird logic puzzle. Or had Sheila say only "How could I possibly do that?" but with the subtext "how could I possibly falsely accuse you of anything? You are obviously guilty as sin, so I couldn't possibly accuse you of anything you DIDN'T do, because I think you've done it all!"

• Love 1
(edited)

Yeah, @Videnbas, I totally messed that up, what I meant to say was:

"How could I do that?  Because you did nothing wrong.  You've done nothing wrong, have you?"

Edited by ByTor
4 hours ago, Videnbas said:

That still doesn't make sense though, if Sheila is still talking about making false accusations.

It does make sense in the meaning I was going for.  My "Unless you did something wrong" addition meant that Sheila is no longer falsely accusing Quinn if Quinn did something wrong.  I think that's what the show was going for too, and as you said, they should have just left the word "falsely" out of it.

What the hell is this nonsense with Sheila and Charlie? She forces him to leave work and drive her to the Forrester's mansion? HUH? And forces him to tell her what he knows/suspects?  I cannot believe that people actually get paid to write something so absurdly stupid and unbelievable. Face meet palm.

• Love 13

Charlie is worse than useless. I realize the actor is close friends with Brad Bell and he's basically giving him this job as a hook up, but why make the rest of us suffer? 

When there's aggressively idiotic characters and cornyass plot points in takes me out of the rest of the show which is glamorous & high drama. 

• Love 12
(edited)
On 7/1/2017 at 11:04 AM, Petunia13 said:

I realize the actor is close friends with Brad Bell and he's basically giving him this job as a hook up

Well, that explains his continual existence on this show :/

Given the small, incestuous cast, I'm all for gutting characters that either don't work or they just don't want to write for. I know Ally Mills is a favorite, but for me the Pam character falls in that category. So too did Oliver for the three and a half years between his break up with Hope and his brief relationship with Aly. 

But that being said, why is the character such a buffoon? Leaving a gun out in the open for anyone to pick up? At at Forrester creations, where there's been at least two shootings that I can recall RIGHT THERE IN THE BUILDING, including Rick aiming for Ridge barely two years ago. 

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 8

Katie: Let's start a bathing suit line!

Next day: A photo shoot of said bathing suits!

This show has just become laughable in every possible way. Sad. Just Sad.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Gam2 said:

Eh. If that's the biggest nitpick I had with the show, it would be a huge improvement.

That said, it does seem like the show did a much better job ages ago depicting the fashion industry. Ridge and Company would be designing for lines that wouldn't see production till two seasons out. Anyone creating a swimsuit line at the end of June would be well behind the bell curve.

• Love 8
21 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Eh. If that's the biggest nitpick I had with the show, it would be a huge improvement.

That said, it does seem like the show did a much better job ages ago depicting the fashion industry. Ridge and Company would be designing for lines that wouldn't see production till two seasons out. Anyone creating a swimsuit line at the end of June would be well behind the bell curve.

Yes, they did. We would hear them talking about a certain fashion show that was months away (and if it was a fall showing, it would be designed during the spring), then we'd see them make actual designs, then we'd eventually see those same designs on the actual runway. I even remember there was an early episode where Brooke was talking to Ridge and commenting about how the seasons of the fashion industry were not like the actual seasons.

• Love 4
On 7/1/2017 at 5:12 PM, Anna Yolei said:

I see what you did there. LOL!

• Love 6

I also remember when they'd have models come into Eric's office to show off the clothes and have them tweaked by Eric and Ridge. Those were the good old days. You know, when Forrester was actually a fashion empire and cared about beautiful clothing for women. 

• Love 6
On 7/1/2017 at 6:07 PM, Gam2 said:

I know, right?  It reminds me of that scene from The Devil Wears Prada, where Miranda was meeting with some of her people and someone had the cheek to suggest florals for spring.  Miranda's response was priceless:  "Florals?  For spring?  Groundbreaking!"

It fascinates me how everyone is acting as if Katie suddenly discovered a cure for cancer, found the answer to California's drought, and wrote a dissertation on how the atom could be split within the twinkling of an eye.  I won't even touch on how the show hardly uses real models anymore--especially those who could actually model couture.  I remember the first few shows where Ridge was still working on the resort/swimwear line, which was not quite ready to unveil to the public.  As a matter of fact, they had an impromptu showing in his office with two gorgeous models and the show's theme music blaring from a boombox, while Vivian read a proposed press release for Ridge's approval.

Is it too much to ask that the show not rush through its storylines with plot-driven drivel that insult the audience's intelligence?

595a4baa7c5c5_ReachingfortheStars.jpg.863922f85e40bd4bc8995e072bf49af2.jpg

• Love 9
17 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I also remember when they'd have models come into Eric's office to show off the clothes and have them tweaked by Eric and Ridge. Those were the good old days. You know, when Forrester was actually a fashion empire and cared about beautiful clothing for women. 

I don't think it's completely gone. I remember this Thomas doing something design-y with models in and out when he first came on.  And weren't there models when Ridge was doing the collection where Caroline was helping him draw?  There also seems to be the occasional model wandering in or out every few months or so. 

With all the budget cutting in soaps, the extras (or lack thereof) have become very noticeable, though B&B is actually better than the others most of the time.  

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

Is it too much to ask that the show not rush through its storylines with plot-driven drivel that insult the audience's intelligence?

Lol.  It must be. 

Though let's be fair, sometimes that breakneck speed works in our favor. Exhibit A - the recent Lizzie drama. 

Edited by tessaray
  • Love 9
On June 30, 2017 at 11:49 PM, tessaray said:

So Deacon is too intense a character for this show but Sheila Carter is fine?  I know a lot of fans like her but honestly, it's going to be a long year if there are many more scenes like the ones with her and Charlie.  

I know. I loathe both of these characters and want them gone. I don't need crazy on my soap, especially when there's already so much stupid. 

And word to the person who said they're acting like Katie discovered a cure for cancer or whatever. It's so ridiculous. And having the executives model, even if it is a charity calendar, is just so stupid. The way they depict fashion on this show is a crying shame, and 98% of the clothes that the women wear are just bloody awful as fuck. I must say, though, I kind of like the wardrobe that Thomas curated for Sally and am glad she's no longer dressing like a clown or in rags.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

1 hour ago, tessaray said:

Lol.  It must be. 

Though let's be fair, sometimes that breakneck speed works in our favor. Exhibit A - the recent Lizzie drama. 

True.

As ridiculous as this show can be, it's nothing compared with the last year of ATWT. I went to Navy boot camp during its last season on air and in that eight week I missed there were at least three different stories that had gone from beginning to end that were never referenced for the rest of the season, and that I only heard about on the board.

Nothing, except maybe Steffy and Liam, comes close to the agony booth torture that was that goddamn show in its sunset years. B&B at least still remains mostly fun, even at its worst.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

Ooooooooo, did somebody say fashion duel?

Sheila and a fashion duel?  Thank you B&B!

So, is this where we dig out the scripts from the 2002 Portofino fashion duel? But with Eric's name replaced by Steffy, and Ridge's name replaced by Thomas?

Not that I'm complaining - that was a great storyline the first time around so I'm sure it will be fine this time as well.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, politichick said:

I know. I loathe both of these characters and want them gone. I don't need crazy on my soap, especially when there's already so much stupid. 

My main objection is to Sheila, though what I know of the character is mostly from Y&R - a little bit of real Sheila, a lot of Lauren/Sheila and a smidgen of Phyllis/Sheila.  

But I love Deacon. Yes, he can be a horrible, sleazy, grifting conman and drunk but SK does liven up the place.  And I hope the show is on long enough for Hope to have at least one adventure with her father, where she flirts with the dark side.  

• Love 8

This is so stupid. Charlie has suspicions but that's all and Shelia jumping to conclusions. How the hell can Shelia see them from her vantage point.  Beverly Hills Mansions take great pride in being out prying eyes. 

Clown outfits Steffy, you are the one who looks like a clown next to Sally for that matter next to everyone.  I'm really starting to dislike Coco. Not only is she robbing the cradle but who the hell is she to give Sally a disapproving look when she and Thomas crashed the photo shoot and challenged FC.  Now Coco thinks she's a Forester.  

I just can't anymore with this Shelia bullshit.  She just walks into Eric's living room, accuses Quinn/Ridge, and Eric reacts seemingly on Sheila's unfounded accusation. But is Eric reacting to Shelia or to Quinn and Ridge?  

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

This is so stupid. Charlie has suspicions but that's all and Shelia jumping to conclusions. How the hell can Shelia see them from her vantage point.  Beverly Hills Mansions take great pride in being out prying eyes. 

Clown outfits Steffy, you are the one who looks like a clown next to Sally for that matter next to everyone.  I'm really starting to dislike Coco. Not only is she robbing the cradle but who the hell is she to give Sally a disapproving look when she and Thomas crashed the photo shoot and challenged FC.  Now Coco thinks she's a Forester.  

I just can't anymore with this Shelia bullshit.  She just walks into Eric's living room, accuses Quinn/Ridge, and Eric reacts seemingly on Sheila's unfounded accusation. But is Eric reacting to Shelia or to Quinn and Ridge?  

I think it's perfectly understandable that Coco would disapprove. Sally just promised that she would redeem herself and run Spectra legitimately without playing any tricks. And anything Sally does to Coco's boss is bound to cause trouble for Coco, who can easily become guilty by association in the eyes of the Forresters.

Besides, I still think Coco and RJ are supposed to be the same age. There has been no mention of Coco being in college and she certainly looks more like she's in high school.

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

IT'S A WALK-OFF!!!

When-Walk-Off.gif

Ha! I thought I was the only one thinking of Zoolander and wishing Billy Zane had popped up announcing the duel! Hee.

A friend's daughter was watching both Y&R and B&B and commented to her that Sharon resembles Brooke and that she should be the one playing her sister and I suddenly wished that we found out Steven was the deadbeat dad that knocked up Doris and left her and Sharon so that Sharon is Brooke's half sister and upon learning this Sharon crosses over to L.A. where she meets Brooke and her new husband, Bill Spencer, to which she feels an uncontrollable attraction to.

• Love 9

Let me get this straight. Ridge and Quinn have been playing kissy face for months. Katie was suspicious, Brooke was suspicious, Charlie was suspicious but after one week in town, Sheila has proof that they're having an affair and tells Eric? HUH?!  No wonder the soaps are a dying genre with writing like this. Shut this shit down.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Videnbas said:

I think it's perfectly understandable that Coco would disapprove. Sally just promised that she would redeem herself and run Spectra legitimately without playing any tricks. And anything Sally does to Coco's boss is bound to cause trouble for Coco, who can easily become guilty by association in the eyes of the Forresters.

Besides, I still think Coco and RJ are supposed to be the same age. There has been no mention of Coco being in college and she certainly looks more like she's in high school.

I've only read the recap, but Coco needs to sit down. They're not stealing designs, just grabbing a little bit of the limelight. And Sally is doing this WITH Thomas, which I think makes a difference. Now it's kinda-sorta more like a sibling rivalry kind of thing.

I am pretty sure that Coco was introduced as a college student (like a freshman) when she was introduced, which is why she really wanted/needed an internship. They're trying to pretend that she and RJ are the same age. Plus, she arrived from out of town somewhere. Sally and Grams, who raised her, were in LA, and we know she wasn't at boarding school because they couldn't afford it.

I just want Sheila Carter to fucking die. Her indignation and anger and crazy are annoying as fuck and not a good storyline.

• Love 12
20 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Let me get this straight. Ridge and Quinn have been playing kissy face for months. Katie was suspicious, Brooke was suspicious, Charlie was suspicious but after one week in town, Sheila has proof that they're having an affair and tells Eric? HUH?!  No wonder the soaps are a dying genre with writing like this. Shut this shit down.

Sheila is the only one who had the balls to bring the "affair" to Eric's attention. Charlie is too p-whipped by Pam, although I have to give him credit as he was more or less the first one to have suspicions about Quidge. Brooke really is the one who should have told Eric right then and there in Australia. However, she and Katie agreed to keep silent.  I truly don't think that Katie would have outed them either. She just liked toying with them and her ploy of using threats to snag a job at FC backfired badly when she was terminated.

I believe that Eric's glass-throwing ire is directed at Sheila, not Quinn and Ridge. He's going to think that Sheila is trying to stir up trouble because she wants Eric back. She should have just told him in straightforward terms instead of with all of the nostalgic build-up about how her marriage to him was the "happiest time in her life." And I beg to differ with that tact. It seemed like immediately after Eric and Sheila got married was when all of the fires surrounding BeLieF were fanned.  Eric was stressed and Sheila was caught squarely in the middle as Eric's wife and Brooke's assistant/confidante. As a viewer, I thought it was pretty clear that Sheila married Eric for wealth and power and I wasn't even convinced that she loved him. Her true colors were exposed when Brooke won round one of the patent struggle and gained controlling interest of FC. Eric had to break the news to Sheila that they were probably going to have to live more modestly and that didn't go over well. There were frequent scenes of Sheila arriving home laded with shopping bags or she's speak of extravagant furnishings, etc., that she's ordered for the mansion.

I guess I've trained myself to zone out on Coco and Slouchy. Did she give Sally the stink-eye or something about Thomas's throwdown challenge?  I hope that Spectra squarely kicks FC's ass.

I have to say one nice thing about Steffy. I was shocked that she gave on-camera credit to Katie for suggesting the swimwear fashion show. Knock me over with a feather!

• Love 8
(edited)

Coco came to town to be with Sally and learn the fashion business. Spectra was in the toilet so they sent her to FC to try to get an internship. It seems the other interviewees were in fashion school. I said this before but let me reiterate, why would a high school student leave high school, come to LA, to be with and learn from her sister, if she was only 16?  By the way, where does Coco live?  Does a 16 year old live in LA by herself?  It was clear that RJ came back from boarding school to keep his mom from marrying Bill.  It was mentioned that RJ is only 16.  Coco is starting to grow the proverbial Forester stick up her ass.  It's an internship, probably unpaid, and Coco is putting her relationship with Sally above her mediocre job.  The few stolen kisses, with Slouchy, is no excuse either.  

Is Steffy that stupid that she cannot see Wyatt's style, of PR, written all over Katie's face.  Thomas and Sally are going to MC and just by being there they win. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 6

Team Thomas! I hope he and the Spectra designs beat Forrester. Steffy's face when faced with the challenge was hilarious, she looked scared to death.  Rick is the head of International and is stuck at the back with Carter (why is he even in the shoot?) and Nicole?

The Spencer Summit is up to Liam and Wyatt? 

Coco should shut up. Sally didn't say a word it was all Thomas speaking, but she's blaming Sally for what? Thomas showing up at his families shoot? 

• Love 15

I just can't with those children, Coco and whoever. They add nothing to this show and seeing them kiss in the office just makes me laugh. 

• Love 10