Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Has anyone noticed that Coco's posture is starting to slouch to match RJ's.  Does Coco have any self respect?  It's a no pay job and she will have to listen to Foresters ragging on her sister. Since Spectra is back in business, she should spend her time there instead of being with a predator in training. Zende, once again STFU!! I wasn't very happy with Zende before but now that he's become a pompous schmuck, he's hit a new low.  Ridge and Steffy might have a dog in the fight, but Zende is punching way above his pay grade. 

Ridge has found himself a new Quinn in Sally.  

Bill, Forester money?  He doesn't have the keys to the safe. It's his money.  

• Love 12
(edited)

Yeah...what you all said!

Uh, Ridge...I think Thomas is an adult and can see whomever the hell he wants to.  And I'm sure Thomas has $100K easily.  He is a successful designer who could work on his own.  I'd love to see him go work at Spectra just to piss Ridge off.

Why are Zende and Nicole?  I mean their mere existence.  A total waste of space and air.

Where have my Quinn/Eric disappeared to?  I want to see Eric's reaction to all this bullshit.

Damn I love DD.  The snark, etc.  Speaking of snark...loved Sally and Thomas imitating him!

Edited by OhioSongbird
  • Love 13

Kudos to everything you've written! I cound't have said it nearly as well as you have. Again, where the hell are Eric and Quinn when all of this is going on with Thomas and Sally? Since he owns FC, he would surely need to know this latest development. Also agree with Zzzzzende and Nicole. When she says Sally betrayed "their business", I always think HUH?! This is NOT your business nor Zzzzenda's really. Butt out and go far, far away. You are boring and we don't like you being on our show.  I also love DD. He's the best actor, by far, on this show. He's the only one I look forward to seeing. What he sees in wish-washy Brooke is beyond me. He and Quinn would make one dynamic couple!

• Love 12
19 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

That's kinda scary, considering what's going on with Quinn.

I was thinking about more of someone to hate, but a misunderstanding night could be in the future.  Turnaround is fair play but Sally would have to be totally unconscious at the time. 

• Love 4

I love when they do scenes on their private jets. Depending on which characters they are it's always amusing.

Oh and have to love that sound effect that is amplified over the dialogue so that you know they are on a jet.  Fun stuff.

• Love 5

Thomas, "I know what it's like to be Thorne!"

Damn, that was surreal. It was almost like he broke the fourth wall. Now if he had said, "I know what it's like to be Uncle Thorne"....

• Love 8

Hmmmm, so Ridge fires Thomas. I'm actually surprised at that (have I mentioned that I'm so impressed that this show very rarely lets spoilers get out?). Wonder where he'll wind up? I mean, are there any fashion houses looking for designers? I don't know, but I sure hope he lands a new job soon, he just gave away $100,000, after all. 

• Love 11

Now we have Charlie to make an appearance to add his $.02 to the situation.  Hell Charlie, designs were stolen on YOUR WATCH.  

Again, how the hell did FC loose millions of dollars?  Only model samples could have been created and do Ridge, Eric, and Thomas make a million dollars a hour.  Possible future earnings does not fit into the equation. 

Ridge, Thomas is a spoiled brat?  How about you and Steffy. Or should I say Steffy is a Bratz.  Ridge and Steffy would never think that they need V.I. Poo. 

Steffy makes her usual toothless threats. Steffy, in talking to Sally, has broken every window in her glass house. Steffy can't see how her actions affect Thomas, her brother, but can see Sally 's betrayal of her sister. 

Ridge, by firing Thomas, just gave him all the incentive he needed to put FC behind him and join Sally.  Now we will have that new sensation, Zende, to take up Thomas' slack.  All hail Zende!!  

Sally just smacked Steffy with a glove and the duel to the death is on. Good times ahead.  I would love to see Sally pull Steffy's extensions out and knock the Botox out of here face. 

• Love 13

Wow. Good for Thomas for standing up to his lying, manipulating father! Ridge and Steffy are so sanctimonious despite their previous transgressions and by the way, writers, we have NOT forgotten those although you'd like to, apparently. How dare Steffy say she "won't allow" her brother to do ANYTHING?! Kick them both in the ass, Thomas and move on with Sally. And kick their asses at Spectra Designs. I really can't believe that Ridge and Steffy can believe the shit they're spouting. And where is Eric?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

• Love 14
9 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Thomas, "I know what it's like to be Thorne!"

Damn, that was surreal. It was almost like he broke the fourth wall. Now if he had said, "I know what it's like to be Uncle Thorne"....

What did he say?

• Love 1

I loved Thomas standing up for himself.  Calling out Ridge on doing something wrong to make Brooke not want to marry him, saying how he and Steffy are the favorites in the family while he's a Thorne. Ridge was acting like a dictator demanding Thomas dump Sally, take back his money and then may be if he's a good little boy and follows his orders he'll let him design at Forrester. 

Thomas take your 100K investment and go kick Forrester's ass at Spectra!

• Love 19

I'm all for Thomas and Sally against the world but that was just painful to sit through.  OTOH, Brooke and Bill were kind of cute, so there was that saving grace. KKL has such a pretty smile. 

• Love 5
(edited)

But Ridge; how do you really feel? Talk about overreactions. If Ridge had slowed his role for a minute and had actually listened to Thomas, he might have understood that while Thomas did want to help Sally, he also saw it as an investment. It may surprise Ridge, but maybe Thomas wants to step out a little on his own? And Ridge and Steffy can both shut it about Thomas using "Forrester Money." I work for a billion dollar tool manufacturer; every week I receive a paycheck from that company that bears their name and my name. That check is direct deposited into my bank account, at which time it becomes my money. Why? Because I earned it. Ridge can also shut it about Thomas disrespecting him by saying he wants to move up in the company. Has Ridge forgotten that his life's quest has been the CEO spot? How he and his younger half brother have waged a life long battle for that job? Has he forgotten how many times he has betrayed his father in order to obtain that vaunted position? We don't even need to delve into the past that far, because just recently he set a plan in motion to remove Quinn from Eric's life and FC's. His arrogance that Quinn was just panting to bed him aside; the plan was repulsive and disgusting. He lied about Eric's Power of Attorney, he lied to his fiance, he lied to his son, and he just lied and lied and fucking lied some more. Ridge's overreaction to Thomas loving Sally would lead one to believe that Sally was some type of crazy, or someone who stalks her prey, or someone who manipulates situations by pushing people off of bridges, or someone who kidnaps her enemies. OH! Hold up just a sec! Ridge doesn't care about any of that! He was able to overlook and forgive those actions and crimes. And because of it, he is once again betraying his father by having some type of emotional affair with his wife, and by sneaking around kissing her. But that Sally; she is a thief, the lowest of the low, has no redeeming value at all, and deserves to put behind bars for the rest of her life. Ridge is absolutely the fuckiest, fucker, who ever fucked. I don't want to see Thomas being CEO anymore than I want to see Fauxdilok's, but Ridge was so far out of line with his son. I really didn't want to see it happen this way, I would rather Thomas realize he might get his shot when he is a geriatric; after all, little Sis isn't about to give up the gig anymore than her wretched daddy, and then you have Rick waiting in the wings, so Thomas getting a chance is a stretch by any measure. This might actually be better though. Thomas is going to be full of anger, and hurt, and despair, and will funnel all that emotion into his designs. Show has really done a remarkable job redeeming Thomas, and I am glad he is getting a front burner SL that doesn't involve his father's wives or boinkberries. 

Once again Sally extends her hand in friendship and Steffy slaps it away. Does Steffy really think her and her dad's commands would make Thomas walk away from someone he loves? Is that how it worked when Liam came back? I don't recall Steffy doing the right thing in honoring her marital vows by staying with Wyatt and telling Liam goodbye. No, instead, she concocted an elaborate cover up based on Quinn, and used that to get back into Liam's bed while still married to his brother. And just like she told Quinn, she is now telling Sally she will remove her from Thomas's life and her family's life. Except. But. However, that isn't exactly how that shook out. It seems once Steffy was back with her Cosmic Love, that Quinn became less problematic. And of course once Quinn offered her the CEO spot.......well, Steffy couldn't really run her out of town on a rail then. So her statements to Sally were just hot air. Sally tried to come to an understanding. She tried to find some middle ground on which to work and grow their relationship, but Steffy wasn't going to listen. Yes, Sally may be a thief, but at least she is a thief with integrity, and for now seems to have learned her lesson. And, at least, has the ability to acknowledge she was wrong, and has never ran from her actions or tried to cover them up. But Steffy had to lay down her high falutin gauntlet, and Sally took it with out a second thought. Good. The war is on now. 

I don't think Eric is going to be very pleased with Ridge's actions. Firing his grandson? I hope Eric takes his hot headed son to task, and tells him to rehire Thomas, or does so himself. Not that I want Thomas to except the offer, particularly if it came from Ridge. No, if this happens, I hope Thomas tells Ridge about himself, and further tells him he has no fucks to give about anything Ridge thinks or has to say.

Did I hear Bill and Brooke say they were getting married tomorrow? That means today then right? I am so tired of waiting to see Mr. & Mrs Bill Spencer. There is nothing standing in their way, and Brooke seems to want to get this done. So I hope to be hearing wedding bells by the end of the week. 

Was Brooke wearing a Sally designed blouse? 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 12
17 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Ridge, by firing Thomas, just gave him all the incentive he needed to put FC behind him and join Sally.  Now we will have that new sensation, Zende, to take up Thomas' slack.  All hail Zende!!

Did this happen, or is it a guess?  Because if it did, I was way off, because I was sure Zende would be going to Spectra.

3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I hope Eric takes his hot headed son to task, and tells him to rehire Thomas, or does so himself.

The stupid way Eric gets written, I can see him giving Thomas the grandfatherly "I'm so disappointed in you" speech.

• Love 3

The charges against Sally were dropped because Eric said so based on Thomas's feelings. so I don't even know what Eric will do in this situation. He went over Ridge & Steffy by dropping the charges. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Did I hear Bill and Brooke say they were getting married tomorrow? That means today then right? I am so tired of waiting to see Mr. & Mrs Bill Spencer.

I hope so. You'd think they'd get a clue and just go to the courthouse quietly and be done with it. They won't have to deal with petulant Ridge or whiny ass RJ then.

• Love 8
(edited)

Oh, and I forgot to comment that Ridge can eat a whole bag of dicks. God knows Thomas' past is far from pristine, but at least he has an awareness about it now. Ridge OTOH is still the same shitheel he was on day damn one who proposed to Caroline I because Bill Sr read him for filth. As was pointed out earlier, he was targeting Quinn for power mere MONTHS ago with no regard to Eric or Brooke. Sit down.

And Steffy? For all that she loved invoking Phoebe's memory during her Hope bashing days, I'm sure she'd have driven her off that cliff herself at some point if it meant more power in the company or winning a man (Or Liam). I do seem to remember Thomas' creepiness towards Hope of the Evil Logan Blood when it suited her. She can go fuck off too.

Although I have to say I enjoy seeing her with her family and Sally far, far, far more than I ever do with Waffle Boy. Why has he been limited on screen since the wedding? Who knows? More importantly, who really gives a fuck? 

Since TIIC have managed to so thoroughly redeem Thomas, I can only hope for Scott Clifton's sake  that hes getting a good story of his own. Seven years on this show and I can't think of one story of his that wasn't tied to financing a woman on this show. Not even Brooke has had such a streak like that.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 12

Slouchy is supposed to be what, 16 or 17?   Isn't that a little old to be whining about wanting mommy and daddy to be together?  Hell, more than 50% of all marriages end in divorce, probably higher in LA, so he needs to grow the hell up and realize that his mama just needs a good stiff one in that golden cooter, and it don't matter who the stiffy is attached to. 

With regards to $Bill, I'm beginning to see the reason why he wants his BIG BEAUTIFUL BUILDING. It's nothing but a big phallic symbol that gives $Bill  the large member that he might lack. 

• Love 8

That child who plays the role of RJ hasn't improved one bit in the acting arena since he arrived on the show. And Brooke? Tell that whippersnapper to get over it, move on and for heaven's sake, quit whining like a 2 year old! I do so wish this woman would find a backbone. She's older, accomplished, smart and could have a fabulous life with her money. Instead she's always some man's toy. BLECH!!

• Love 11

The whole Steffy-Sally encounter didn't surprise me in the least. What bothered me, though, was that Sally seems destined to continue the legacy of groveling for Forrester approval. (Shades of Sally 1.0 as well as Brooke Logan.) I guess that my question is WHY? A simple thank-you to Steffy for telling Thomas the truth would have been sufficient. The Thomas-Sally relationship is going to be a huge issue with the Forrester family so it doesn't really matter if Sally apologizes for causing discord. Malcontent is a chronic state of that pedigree and if there is no literal drama going on at the moment, some will be created in a moment's notice.

So is the Quinn-Ridge "thing" now over and done with? Just. Like. That. I feel cheated. If there is nothing going on then there really is nothing for Katie to lord over Quinn and Ridge. With the more time that passes, the most insignificant the affair will become. By the time Eric finds out, it will be like, "So they kissed 6 months ago. So, what?" I get the feeling though, that Quinn still definitely has feelings for Ridge. I think that Ridge just wants Brooke only so Bill can't have her. If she is stupid enough to return to Ridge, which I'm pretty certain that she won't, then it will just gear up the cycle for him to go sniffing around Quinn again.

Nice to see Ivy again today for a fleeting moment.

• Love 10

We just had the Sydney episode here yesterday and omg that was hilarious. The zipline thing looked ever so fake. 

Nice to see some local celebs got cameos like the fat guy from Masterchef

Episode was amusing.

• Love 6

WTF?  Katie wants to be a jewelry designer? Why not!  Next Charlie would want to design a line of security guard uniforms and Pam a line of high fashion aprons.  

Does Katie have the ability to talk without being smug.  Instead of a resting bitch face, Katie has a resting smug face. 

Brooke is right about Quinn's and Ridge's dark side but she is not a snow queen and Bill is not a white knight.  What a dilemma, Brooke has to choose between a multi millionaire and a billionaire. What is a girl to do; what is a girl to do?

Yes, they are trying to make RJ look older and Coco look younger. For the record though, every time they kiss an angel looses its wings and I loose my lunch. 

• Love 20
17 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Slouchy is supposed to be what, 16 or 17?   Isn't that a little old to be whining about wanting mommy and daddy to be together?  

Mind you, this is the same show that gave us Thorne and Felicia in their forties, with young children of their own, bemoaning Eric marrying Donna after he and Steph had married and divorced God knows how many times by then, and had Bridget's entire family listening to her being deflowered by Deacon. 

These people have no boundaries.

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

this is the same show that gave us Thorne and Felicia in their forties, with young children of their own, bemoaning Eric marrying Donna after he and Steph had married and divorced God knows how many times by then

And Steffy & Thomas in their 20s.  There is no expiration date for whining that you want your parents together.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

WTF?  Katie wants to be a jewelry designer? Why not!  Next Charlie would want to design a line of security guard uniforms and Pam a line of high fashion aprons.  

IKR. Literally everyone at some point has designed and/or modeled. That's not how things work. 

Are PF/Thomas and CH/Sally dating in rl? 

• Love 2

Those Spencer boys have been killing it these past couple of days. After re-watching some of the scenes I do believe there was some ad libbing going on because SC was so trying not to bust out laughing when Bill delivered the line of the day:

Bill, "Flowers. Uh... let's get, uh, roses and, uh... and Pee-OH-knees"

And he kept his role going with:

"I had that property in the palm of my hand, but my son here, dougy do-gooder, had to run off at the mouth."

"To protect our marriage until one of us croaks"

And this is why I simply love DD, and love to hate Bill Spencer.

Two whole episodes devoted to a 50'ish woman deciding which man she will marry? What the actual fuck? I felt like I was wataching:

Maybe it is me, but when you are this indecisive about who you want to marry, then maybe you shouldn't marry anyone?

What is the deal with Katie suddenly pushing Brooke to marry Ridge?

And Quinn is still sporting a sizable boner for Ridge. I mean really? Calling Bill to make sure he still wanted Brooke? 

I find it very odd that Ridge hasn't mentioned to anyone that he just fired his son from FC's. 

• Love 8
47 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

Maybe it is me, but when you are this indecisive about who you want to marry, then maybe you shouldn't marry anyone?

What is the deal with Katie suddenly pushing Brooke to marry Ridge?

And Quinn is still sporting a sizable boner for Ridge. I mean really? Calling Bill to make sure he still wanted Brooke? 

I find it very odd that Ridge hasn't mentioned to anyone that he just fired his son from FC's. 

I've watched the show on and off through the years at least since Taylor came back from the dead the first time, but I think like other posters have mentioned, I'm done for good if Brooke actually chooses Ridge again. I fear that this would happen, but I guess I didn't expect it to happen so soon after the Australia trip and with Katie reading Ridge for filth right after. 

I haven't read any spoilers but based on their love of repeated storylines, I guess Brooke is going to marry Ridge, and then Ridge is going to cheat on her by sleeping with Quinn. Then, Bill is going to look like an even bigger chump by taking back Brooke again. (Sigh) I don't know why I even started watching again.  

• Love 4

I've been out of town for work so have caught bits and pieces here and there (and thus, no recaps).

So help me God, it had better be RJ or someone else not Brooke walking into Brooke's home.

Because right now, I'm Charlie Brown with the football, hoping against hope that THIS TIME, Brooke will finally cast off the shackles of Ridge and "destiny" and history and marry the only man who has truly loved her, unconditionally, come what may.

• Love 5
(edited)
11 hours ago, grisgris said:

OK.  So, who's gonna walk through "door number one?"

A. Quinn

B. Slouchy bringing Coco over

C. Brooke

D. Loading Dock Guy

E. Thorne

F. Deacon

2 hours ago, mortonsalt said:

I haven't read any spoilers but based on their love of repeated storylines, I guess Brooke is going to marry Ridge, and then Ridge is going to cheat on her by sleeping with Quinn. Then, Bill is going to look like an even bigger chump by taking back Brooke again. (Sigh) I don't know why I even started watching again.  

I don't know why I did either :(

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 3

Can someone please tell me why a) Nicole is so desperate to get pregnant again before she's even 21 or has been married more than a minute and b) what the fuck is going on with that thing on her head and why?????

• Love 8

Finally!!!

THE GOOD

Mr. and Mrs. $Bill Spencer

Brooke and Maya's dresses (lovely)

Lizzie

No Puffy

Rumple alone at the end

THE BAD

Nicole/Zzzzende *akting*

THE UGLY

Nicole's wig and outfit

Chickenhead's hair

• Love 13
37 minutes ago, tricknasty said:

Mr. and Mrs. $Bill Spencer

"Finally" is right!  I've been trying to avoid being spoiled, but I had to see if watching today's show would put me in a rage blackout.  Looking forward to poor widdle Rumple all alone!

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, ByTor said:

"Finally" is right!  I've been trying to avoid being spoiled, but I had to see if watching today's show would put me in a rage blackout.  Looking forward to poor widdle Rumple all alone!

Don't get too excited about that, he did see the door open, remember...not spoiling, might've been the wind.

• Love 1

Of course Quinn would show up to "console" Ridge. Of course she would. I should have known it would be her heading over vs Slouchey who clearly doesn't care all that much whom Brooke marries, so long as his mom is happy. Which is as it should be.

But I couldn't have cared less who walked through that door because I finally, finally got to kick the football.

Brooke-Bill-wedding-kiss-BB-HW.jpg

I'll try to get the recap of all recaps in tonight but you might have to wait til Monday.

• Love 13