Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

And, wouldn't you think with all the mishaps, mayhem, and misunderstandings Liam and Hope have had, that maybe, just maybe they would have a clue? That maybe, one or both would say, "hey wait a minute, this could just be one big misunderstanding!", or, "I've seen this before.......maybe I should talk to Hope/Liam before kissing, bedding or marrying someone else".

Just saying........and ranting a little today.

• Love 4
Forgot to put in my earlier post that there is also a brief glimpse of a scarf wearing Quinn on the plane with Liam. Really? Really SHOW? Again, just fill in the blanks......Oooooh, do ya think Quinn will have something to do with Liam not getting to his destination in time? And of course his tardiness means he doesn't want to marry Hope now. God forbid someone pick up one of their expensive Smart Phones and find out what the heck is going on.

If these two fall for the exact same plan Bill pulled on them in Italy, they are officially too stupid to live.  And it might be time for them to throw in the towel on this grand love that is so easily thrown into question (for either of them) by a misunderstanding, even after they've already trashed it multiple times in the past over misunderstandings.  If they still can't buy a "wait, hold on, maybe I shouldn't rush into the arms of this other person before I've had a chance to talk it out" clue, it's time to give up the ghost. 

• Love 6

I'm sure that's exactly what's going to happen.  Bradley seems to think that viewers will sympathise with Hope and Liam.  "Oh no, not again, those poor kids, they just can't catch a break!  Why is the world so unfair to them?!  They are just two young people in love, when will the fates ever allow them to be together and happy?!"  Except.... No.  It's tired and repetitive.

Bradley is an awful writer that has relied on the same tired tricks for years and years.  Would the family ever allow him to be replaced as writer?  They seemed to have absolutely no problem firing Maria Bell.  Or was that because she was an in-law?  I've often wondered about the family dynamic after her firing and why Bill Jr would have been OK with it.

Most people here could write better scripts than Bradley.

• Love 6

I'm sure that's exactly what's going to happen.  Bradley seems to think that viewers will sympathise with Hope and Liam.  "Oh no, not again, those poor kids, they just can't catch a break!  Why is the world so unfair to them?!  They are just two young people in love, when will the fates ever allow them to be together and happy?!"  Except.... No.  It's tired and repetitive.

Bradley is an awful writer that has relied on the same tired tricks for years and years.  Would the family ever allow him to be replaced as writer?  They seemed to have absolutely no problem firing Maria Bell.  Or was that because she was an in-law?  I've often wondered about the family dynamic after her firing and why Bill Jr would have been OK with it.

Most people here could write better scripts than Bradley.

How much of Y&R do the Bells still own though?  I suspect that Sony had a lot to do with MAB getting fired.  Steadily falling ratings and vocally angry fans aren't necessarily guarantees that one will keep her job.  I suspect that Bradley will always have a job because the show is the number one soap in the world and the family still owns B&B outright.  I guess they also figure that repetitive writing, triangles/quadrangles, and nearly incestuous pairings will always be better than doppelgangers, back-from-the-dead characters (after decades!), and using a popular character to "humanize" a man who gaslighted his father's wife and stole his "true love's" baby.  Not to mention certain actors were allowed to eat the show because they were inserted in every damn storyline---even storylines that ideally had nothing to do with them.  Plus, it appears that Bradley is willing to spend money on expensive remotes--even if he has to horn in on KKL's athletic event in Dubai to do so.  Not to mention the exterior and interior shots of Brooke and Katie's homes.  Meanwhile, Y&R is merely a shadow and cheap imitation of its former glorious self and has been for several years.

It must be nice though to know that no matter how much you fuck up, you will still have a job because you can still ride on your late father's legacy.  As an added bonus, your marginally talented sister (she of the vacuous stare) will also always have a job.

As for Hope and Lame, these fools would get more sympathy for me if they actually showed some common sense and simply took their dumb asses to the Los Angeles County Courthouse, got married in a civil ceremony and had a big party later.  Oh, and they may want to drag their parents (Bill and Brooke, that is) with them.

Edited by MulletorHater
  • Love 3

I'm sure that's exactly what's going to happen. Bradley seems to think that viewers will sympathise with Hope and Liam. "Oh no, not again, those poor kids, they just can't catch a break! Why is the world so unfair to them?! They are just two young people in love, when will the fates ever allow them to be together and happy?!" Except.... No. It's tired and repetitive.

This. I think the problem with all of this for me is it assumes very little of me as a viewer. There is so much smart television at my disposal nowadays. Daytime soaps aren't the only thing on tv anymore. I watch all manner of shows that have romance and zany plots yet somehow still manage to have smart, unexpected writing that isn't repetitive and doesn't belittle me as a viewer.

I mean maybe from their standpoint, this type of story is their bread and butter and they have to stick to it but it's just frustrating how it eats the show. I've been watching B&B since I was 10 or 11 so I've seen this show do love stories much better than Lope.

And enough with squandering these beautiful location shoots!! Lol

• Love 3

Forgot to put in my earlier post that there is also a brief glimpse of a scarf wearing Quinn on the plane with Liam. Really? Really SHOW? Again, just fill in the blanks......Oooooh, do ya think Quinn will have something to do with Liam not getting to his destination in time? And of course his tardiness means he doesn't want to marry Hope now. God forbid someone pick up one of their expensive Smart Phones and find out what the heck is going on.

Oh God, I know. These people should have multiple gold medals for "jumping to the wrong conclusions"! So now if Liam is a minute late, Hope will turn to Wyatt. Get me a barf bag.

• Love 2

Oh, dear Lord, 

new spoilers say that Quinn sets up some kind of emergency and Liam has to "save" someone, which of course means he runs late for his date with Hope. And as expected, she waits awhile, then takes off with Wyatt to Monaco where they are married on the ship.

Fuck it all; I am taking a seat.

• Love 13

Oh God, I know. These people should have multiple gold medals for "jumping to the wrong conclusions"! So now if Liam is a minute late, Hope will turn to Wyatt. Get me a barf bag.

And, if she does that, then she's even more of an "icon" than I imagined:  an icon for dumbassedness, that is.  So, the premise of spending a lifetime with someone is (a) one's "true wuv" didn't get there on time; and (b) jumping to the wrong conclusion despite having been here numerous times before.  Just imagine what Hope will tell her grandkids one day:  

"I married this guy named Wyatt because, um, you know, he was there even though we weren't really in a relationship at the time.

"

Thank you, Bradley, for giving me at least 22 minutes of my day  back.  I won't be watching this shit.  Years ago, we were inundated with Ambervision because the trifling grifter from Furnace Creek was Bradley's idea of a hard luck heroine. Then it was KT-TV because Bradley scored a coup when he hired the great Heather Tom.  Now, it's HBN--the Hope Broadcasting Network, where it's all Hope, all the damn time.

Edited by MulletorHater
  • Love 6

That spoiler?  I'm over this show.  But I the draw of discussing it with you guys always brings me back.  I think a month and a half/two months should be enough of a hiatus.

• Love 3

I like Amber as well.  Not sure why she seems to have fallen out of favour with Bradley.  Yes, she did some stupid things (jumping off the cliff with Little E/D, trapping Ridge and Bridget in the abandoned mine shaft, etc) but if they are going to partially redeem Quinn why couldn't they do the same for Amber?  Amber has a long history on the show, and I resent the fact that instead of her, we get newer characters like Aly, Maya, Carter, Wyatt, and most egregiously, Ivy.

I do not at all understand why they needed to introduce Ivy.  There's a lot of potential for Amber on this show still - Wyatt, Oliver, Rick, even, ugh, Liam.  I'd love to see her eat Aly and Hope alive.

• Love 1

Lmao at that spoiler. I mean... Yeah. Lol

My issue with Amber is she's getting a little long in the tooth to be paired with the younger set. I thought it was a stretch having her messing around with Liam and Oliver last go round. Plus she's got a small child and if we go by story ages she's literally old enough to be Hope's mother.

I had issues with her being paired with the younger group on Y&R too. She was one of my favorite characters back in the day but that was like 15 years ago. At what point does Amber grow up?

It'd be fun if they brought her back and she latched on to someone like Carter. The history with baby daddy Marcus could make that interesting.

• Love 3

Well, I thought Hope's hair looked better today, but it's a lighter color. 

Ric is a pilot too?  Not enough money in the budget for The Bachelor Pilot?

UO, I like Amber.  I guess Quinn is the new Amber as well as the new Sheila.

I could take Amber in small doses.  The problem I had years ago was that she was shoved down viewers' throats ad nauseam.  Even Becky's death somehow became all about Amber with her caterwauling at Beck's memorial service.  BTW--didn't she deflower Thomas, which was why Ridge was ready to rip her head off?  I don't know what it was about that chick and younger guys.  However, I thought she and Deacon were hot together and had great chemistry.  He was more her speed in that he was actually an adult and someone that she wasn't scamming or seeing as a "suitcase full of money."  I find it interesting that Deacon doesn't seem overly concerned about locating and having a relationship with his firstborn.  Instead, he's busy trying to "parent" Hope with the expectation that Brooke will give him a chance at romance.

Not to content to let Amber grow up, TPTB had her take her scamming show on the road to Genoa City.  I actually did like her with the much lamented Kay and enjoyed their relationship.  I also remember Amber being one of the Scoobies and her romance with Daniel.  Anytime Phyllis, with her hypocritical screeching, makes me root for Amber, Houston, we've got a problem.

• Love 3

BTW--didn't she deflower Thomas, which was why Ridge was ready to rip her head off?  I don't know what it was about that chick and younger guys.  

Wasn't it Rick she deflowered?  Also, speaking of Amber with younger guys, I recall a scene where Thomas (or was it RJ?) was a baby...Amber was playing with him & Stephanie threw in a dig that it won't be long before she'll be going after him.  The way SF said that line was hilarious.

• Love 2
My issue with Amber is she's getting a little long in the tooth to be paired with the younger set.

I think she might be a year or two older than Rick.  How old is Rick supposed to be?  Ages get so messed up with SORASing.  I thought he was 30 five years ago, but if Brooke can be 50 for the past five years, I don't see why Rick and Amber can't still be 30.

In my view, I thought Oliver was 30.  He shaved his beard so he could look younger.  Maya is in her mid to late 20s.  I think Hope is about 22 or 23.  Liam and Wyatt are both around 25.  If Maya wasn't too young for Rick then none of these younger male characters is too young for Amber.

I do agree that once Bradley decides a certain character is his fave, he goes on overload, at the expense of everyone else.  Amber, Nick, Katie, Steffy, and now Hope/Liam have all been the beneficiaries, at the expense of everyone else.

I also agree that I'm curious as to why Deacon doesn't seem to give any thought to Little D at all.  Also, is Felicia supposed to still be in town, again, in that "offscreen and unseen" status?  What happened to Dino, her child with Dante?  If Aly is 18, shouldn't RJ and Dino be just a bit younger?  When are they going to get SORASed and return?  Or have they gone the way of Kristin's adopted child?

Then again, I shouldn't be surprised anymore.  I'm sure many of us remember Lorenzo Lame-ass as Hector Ramirez.  He had two children.  One was Caitlin, who many of us fondly called Horseface and who had a romance with a young Rick.  The other was this adopted black boy named Jimmy?  I remember that Jimmy just completely disappeared.  They didn't even send him away or anything.  They just pretended like he had never existed and no one ever mentioned him again.

Wasn't it Rick she deflowered?
I think it was both.  The teen Rick/Amber was just before my time, but I definitely remember Amber/Thomas.  I think she did it to get back at Rick, who had taken up with the aforementioned Caitlin.  The teen Thomas was played by Drew Tyler Bell, and he was so pathetic looking when he took his shirt off. Edited by blackwing
  • Love 1

See I thought Oliver was closer to Hope's age. I thought the PoiseBoink was at her highschool graduation party but he was only a few years older than her.

I've been viewing Rick is in his late 30's now. He has to be old enough to be Hope's parent.

I think the Hope sorasing really threw Brooke and Ricks ages for a loop.

Amber is who all the boys go to for hookups and sowing oats. It's kind of her thing (Rick, Thomas, Daniel, Marcus, Oliver). I definitely like her in doses but not when she's eating the show.

• Love 1
dumbassedness

Is that even a word? Oh, shit, who friggin cares. It is too damn funny to care.

Thank you, Bradley, for giving me at least 22 minutes of my day  back.  I won't be watching this shit.

Uh Uh, don't you dare! The joy of it is the snarking, and if the rest of us are willing to go the extra mile.........

That spoiler?  I'm over this show.  But I the draw of discussing it with you guys always brings me back.  I think a month and a half/two months should be enough of a hiatus.

The same goes for you! If the rest of us are willing to stick around and watch this crap, you can too. Just imagine all the delicious snark to come of it! And really, how long can

any Hope union last? You know something will come up about Wyatt's ownership of the diamond. Or, Hope and Liam will realize they were once again "manipulated", and she will get a quicky divorce in order to marry Liam.....wait, that may not be so good. Wouldn't that just being starting the cycle over. Just forget I sad anything about Hope divorcing Wyatt.

• Love 2

At this point, all four of Hope, Wyatt, Liam, and Steffy have inserted themselves into things when the person they are after is involved with someone else. I think all four have lost the right to be indignant over it by now.

Agreed, and this goes for almost every character on this god forsaken show.

A man who was so involved in his own self, that he couldn't be bothered to come home for his mother's funeral,

To be fair he had a helicopter lesson that morning, a gay pride parade that afternoon, and a poetry reading that evening. 

Lover her or hate her Amber is 100 times more entertaining than Hope.

• Love 7

A new tidbit to gnaw on folks..

apparently, Liam and Ivy kiss. Don't know how, but they do, and Hope see's the picture. I am not sure about the timeline, but I think it might be as she is waiting at the Eiffle Tower.

Ha! Who could have called that shit?

• Love 3

Wasn't it Rick she deflowered? Also, speaking of Amber with younger guys, I recall a scene where Thomas (or was it RJ?) was a baby...Amber was playing with him & Stephanie threw in a dig that it won't be long before she'll be going after him. The way SF said that line was hilarious.

It had to be Thomas, because she was off the show by the time RJ was born if I remember correctly. Talk about unintentional foreshadowing!

Bradley is an awful writer that has relied on the same tired tricks for years and years. Would the family ever allow him to be replaced as writer? They seemed to have absolutely no problem firing Maria Bell. Or was that because she was an in-law?

Her firing from Y&R had no involvement from the Bells. As someone mentioned, they own little to no stake in that show anymore.

She did get her start on B&B where she met Bill Jr. (The one she married), and created the character of Sally Spectra, so she wasn't always a tired hack.

Sadly, Baby Bell is still heads and shoulders above most of the other show killers in the genre. I couldn't imagine this show if it had had the same turnover that Y&R has had in the past nine years.

apparently, Liam and Ivy kiss. Don't know how, but they do, and Hope see's the picture. I am not sure about the timeline, but I think it might be as she is waiting at the Eiffle Tower.

I am shocked--SHOCKED!--that this would happen!

Good fucking grief, not even Ridge and Brooke have had this much trouble makinging a relationship stick. I don't know why we bother with spoilers in this thread.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5

Yes, there is a picture floating around on the net of Liam and Ivy at the Locks of Love bridge.

I thought Amber was a good motherly type figure for Liam, who had just lost his own mother.

Gag because she tried to pass off her poor innocent child as his. IMO amber shouldn't be anybody's mother!!

Is that even a word? Oh, shit, who friggin cares. It is too damn funny to care.

Uh Uh, don't you dare! The joy of it is the snarking, and if the rest of us are willing to go the extra mile.........

The same goes for you! If the rest of us are willing to stick around and watch this crap, you can too. Just imagine all the delicious snark to come of it! And really, how long can

any Hope union last? You know something will come up about Wyatt's ownership of the diamond. Or, Hope and Liam will realize they were once again "manipulated", and she will get a quicky divorce in order to marry Liam.....wait, that may not be so good. Wouldn't that just being starting the cycle over. Just forget I sad anything about Hope divorcing Wyatt.

It's a very big if IMO but if Wype do get married in Paris and if Hope discovers who kept Liam away before they get home, then they won't need a divorce as long as the papers aren't filed in the States, like Lope in Italy.

I just bet it's being made more of a big deal than it really is. BnB likes to do that to keep us talking.

So Liam couldn't drop everything and fly to Paris with Hope. Yet it's the next day and he's at Forrester gossiping...about Hope asking him to drop everything and go to Paris yesterday which he couldn't do because then he would have had to pass up the opportunity to be at FC gossiping....WTF?

• Love 10

No! Liam needed time to dish with his girlfriends before making a decision! lol

I swear he needs a good impartial guy friend. Someone to say "dude either piss or get off the pot and please stfu about this." Where is Bill? lol

This is the other issue with Lope. They are hella quick to run to other people when they have a disagreement. Their relationship becomes a community issue as opposed to two people as a single until working together to make the relationship work. Childish.

Edited by luvlee2003
  • Love 9

Why hasn't Hope ever considered going back to Oliver?  She dumped him because of the Wall Boink, but it was evident that was a case of mistaken identity.  She said she couldn't forget or forgive it.  And yet she has forgiven Liam's errors how many times now?  It makes no sense.  They act like they don't even know each other now.  I get that Oliver has moved on with Aly but I don't see why he shouldn't be an option.  I'm tired of seeing people fight over her. I think the battle between cousins over Oliver would be much more preferable to seeing this unending pingponging of Hope.

• Love 4

I think I have finally been swayed to support Wyatt; he made more sense on that plane ride to Paris than anyone has about this mess to date.

Liam is so passive/aggressive. And so needy. This is not about that diamond; it is about control and getting his way. And Hope is caving; no wonder she can't stay in a relationship. No friggin backbone.

Liam needs to work......riiiight; seems like the only thing he is "working" on is lining up his support team. Ally and Ivy, like two bobble heads, agreeing with everything Liam said. The only thing missing were the outfits bearing a bit H&L, and the pompoms:

We want a wedding!

Come on, help us out!

Hope and Liam fans!

Spell it out for us!

W-E-D-D-I-N-G!

First to ten!

They will do it again!

Come on Hope and Liam fans!

Clap it out for us!

W-E-D-D-I-N-G!

Ivy really, really needs to shut her pie hole about Brooke. Girl is pluckin my last nerve.

• Love 4

Okay, my head is throbbing now.  At the risk of sounding like Nancy Kerrigan:  "Whyyyyy?!  Whyyyyyyyy?!"

These shows practically write themselves because of all the recycling and predictability.  Not to mention the inconsistency just to drive the plot forward.  Exactly what does Lame do at Spencer Publications these days?  Bill would have let Lame's have it by now and threatened to toss his ass onto the street.  As Martin was so fond of saying whenever the subject of Tommy's mysterious job came up:  "Tommy--you ain't GOT no damn job, bruh!"  I feel the same way about Lame.  

My fondest wish is that Hope finally marries somebody--anybody--long enough to move her prissy behind out of Brooke's house and take her judgments with her.

• Love 3

It's a very big if IMO but if Wype do get married in Paris and if Hope discovers who kept Liam away before they get home, then they won't need a divorce as long as the papers aren't filed in the States, like Lope in Italy.

So where is Hope's responsibility in all of this?  Regardless of who keeps or doesn't keep Liam away, her reaction to the situation is all on her.  It is her choice to say yes and go off to marry Wyatt or she can say no and go back to the hotel and drown her sorrows in ice-cream. 

I, for one viewer, am sick and tired of the "Steffy kept us apart, Bill kept us apart, Quinn kept us apart" bullshit.  Someone needs to tell both Liam and Hope to grow up and take responsibility for their actions and choices and stop blaming other people.  If the two them truly wanted to be together, then they would be together.

• Love 5

I'm tired of seeing people fight over her. I think the battle between cousins over Oliver would be much more preferable to seeing this unending pingponging of Hope.

I recall Ivy saying to Liam, that Hope is probably more like her mother Brooke than people know. I tend to agree, because when Deacon kissed Brooke, just like every other men that have kissed her, she opens her mouth WIDE, and locks lip. Hope does the same thing when Wyatt/Liam/Oliver/Thomas kissed her. Sick of this story line. Same thing over and over and over!! Feels like Im watching the movie"Groundhog Day."

Edited by godfreydaniels
  • Love 4

If the two them truly wanted to be together, then they would be together.

This. They seem to spend more time coming up with reasons not to be together. I wish somebody (but not Wyatt or Quinn) would point that out to them.

• Love 2

So where is Hope's responsibility in all of this?  Regardless of who keeps or doesn't keep Liam away, her reaction to the situation is all on her.  It is her choice to say yes and go off to marry Wyatt or she can say no and go back to the hotel and drown her sorrows in ice-cream. 

I, for one viewer, am sick and tired of the "Steffy kept us apart, Bill kept us apart, Quinn kept us apart" bullshit.  Someone needs to tell both Liam and Hope to grow up and take responsibility for their actions and choices and stop blaming other people.  If the two them truly wanted to be together, then they would be together.

Exactly! These 2 aren't together because they don't want to be.

Hope breaks up with Liam, and immediately he places her ring on Steph's finger. What a slap in the face. Why not be alone for longer than 5 minutes and take a breath? If not for Liam doing this, the gondola fiasco wouldn't have happened. Steph didn't drag him to the altar - he could have said no.

And if the newest spoiler comes true, that is all on Hope. No One is forcing her to do it.

• Love 3

Since they like recycling stories, even if

Wyatt and Hope marry in France or Monaco (which I like cause I prefer Wyatt), it won't be legal until they file their US papers like Hope and Liam were supposed to do after their Italian wedding which she ripped up. So watch them go that root again and bring up papers they need to file in Cali.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1

Yeah, they're both responsible when their first reaction to any misunderstanding or perceived let down from the other is to immediately jump into the other person's sibling's arms instead of trying to be adults and have a freaking conversation about why they're feeling hurt.  Although I assume that, with JMW's not being around any more, Liam will eventually change this up and jump into the arms of Hope's cousin(?) Ivy.  (It would be a thousand times more interesting if Liam's next "rebound" was a drunken night with Wyatt's mother.) 

Side note: How is Liam amassing this crowd of female groupies who seem to think he has no flaws?  Ivy's known him how long?  And Aly not much longer than that. 

• Love 4

So where is Hope's responsibility in all of this? Regardless of who keeps or doesn't keep Liam away, her reaction to the situation is all on her. It is her choice to say yes and go off to marry Wyatt or she can say no and go back to the hotel and drown her sorrows in ice-cream.

I, for one viewer, am sick and tired of the "Steffy kept us apart, Bill kept us apart, Quinn kept us apart" bullshit. Someone needs to tell both Liam and Hope to grow up and take responsibility for their actions and choices and stop blaming other people. If the two them truly wanted to be together, then they would be together.

Didn't Brooke and Ridge go to the court house for one of their more recent marriages? If these two idiots know the probability of their wedding being crashed is as likely as the sun rising, that would be the best way to go. Or Vegas, if the ceremony part is THAT important. Either option is quick, easy, legal and drama free.

Do they have a theme song, like every big couple? Bridge had Unforgettable and Bricky had Going Back Again (asdfghjk!). Maybe this shpuld be Lope's:

http://youtu.be/moSFlvxnbgk

• Love 4

Side note: How is Liam amassing this crowd of female groupies who seem to think he has no flaws?  Ivy's known him how long?  And Aly not much longer than that.

I don't think it's that they think Liam has no flaws, I think they just clearly see Wyatt's and in Ivy's case, Hope's.

I kinda love that Ivy has an outsider's opinion of Brooke. It's honest, Brooke has done the things Ivy is calling out. Hope is doing them, too.  I have no problem with it.

• Love 5

Hope breaks up with Liam, and immediately he places her ring on Steph's finger. What a slap in the face. Why not be alone for longer than 5 minutes and take a breath? If not for Liam doing this, the gondola fiasco wouldn't have happened. Steph didn't drag him to the altar - he could have said no.

And if the newest spoiler comes true, that is all on Hope. No One is forcing her to do it.

Because he had blue balls perhaps?  It's a variation on the old theme:  "What you won't do, another chick will!"  There's nothing more gripping that proposing to or marry someone else simply because they are "there."

Why Her Serene Highness, Princess Hope can't simply date just for the sake of dating and having fun, I'll never know.  Or better yet, how about finding someone outside the Spencer gene pool?

• Love 3
Because he had blue balls perhaps?  It's a variation on the old theme:  "What you won't do, another chick will!"

Well IMO that just proves how cheap Mr. Blue Balls is and how little he values women if he can so easily replace one with another. It also shows how little Hope really values herself she keeps letting Liam pull that shite. AFAIC, there should have been no coming back from Liam giving her engagement ring to another woman less than 24 hours after she had taken it off. She's pretty much let Liam think that he can do anything and she'll eventually forgive him, regardless of how demeaning it is to her.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 6

I detest that most specialest snowflake evah Hope. I would rather have seen Liam and Wyatt become brothers in more than name than watch Wyatt backstab Liam to get the Princess back.

ITA. This is so ridiculous and I love Lope!!

So Liam couldn't drop everything and fly to Paris with Hope. Yet it's the next day and he's at Forrester gossiping...about Hope asking him to drop everything and go to Paris yesterday which he couldn't do because then he would have had to pass up the opportunity to be at FC gossiping....WTF?

I didn't see him gossiping. He was just talking about Hope like bf's a and gf's talk about each other to other people. That's normal.

I think I have finally been swayed to support Wyatt; he made more sense on that plane ride to Paris than anyone has about this mess to date.

Liam is so passive/aggressive. And so needy. This is not about that diamond; it is about control and getting his way. And Hope is caving; no wonder she can't stay in a relationship. No friggin backbone.

Liam needs to work......riiiight; seems like the only thing he is "working" on is lining up his support team. Ally and Ivy, like two bobble heads, agreeing with everything Liam said. The only thing missing were the outfits bearing a bit H&L, and the pompoms:

We want a wedding!

Come on, help us out!

Hope and Liam fans!

Spell it out for us!

W-E-D-D-I-N-G!

First to ten!

They will do it again!

Come on Hope and Liam fans!

Clap it out for us!

W-E-D-D-I-N-G!

Ivy really, really needs to shut her pie hole about Brooke. Girl is pluckin my last nerve.

ITA. She knows absolutely nothing whatsoever about Brooke!!

Hope isn't caving, she just understands why he's having a problem with Weanie and good for her!!

Okay, my head is throbbing now. At the risk of sounding like Nancy Kerrigan: "Whyyyyy?! Whyyyyyyyy?!"

These shows practically write themselves because of all the recycling and predictability. Not to mention the inconsistency just to drive the plot forward. Exactly what does Lame do at Spencer Publications these days? Bill would have let Lame's have it by now and threatened to toss his ass onto the street. As Martin was so fond of saying whenever the subject of Tommy's mysterious job came up: "Tommy--you ain't GOT no damn job, bruh!" I feel the same way about Lame.

My fondest wish is that Hope finally marries somebody--anybody--long enough to move her prissy behind out of Brooke's house and take her judgments with her.

I don't think it matters that much whether Liam works or not. I just don't see the big deal about it. I know he used it as an excuse for not going but people often do things like that when they don't want to do something, make up a reason and his was work.

So where is Hope's responsibility in all of this? Regardless of who keeps or doesn't keep Liam away, her reaction to the situation is all on her. It is her choice to say yes and go off to marry Wyatt or she can say no and go back to the hotel and drown her sorrows in ice-cream.

I, for one viewer, am sick and tired of the "Steffy kept us apart, Bill kept us apart, Quinn kept us apart" bullshit. Someone needs to tell both Liam and Hope to grow up and take responsibility for their actions and choices and stop blaming other people. If the two them truly wanted to be together, then they would be together.

Because it's true. Lope were kept apart by outside interference. The weddings were always ruined by Steffy, Bill, or both. Hope can't make the decision to say something like that, only the writers can have her say it.

Hopes responsibility was always running away and not staying to talk things out with Liam after their botched weddings. She has no responsibility this time because she went to talk to him before she left.

They're not together because of outside interference and because Hope runs away instead of talking things out.

The gondola fiasco happened because of Steffy and Bill. It wasn't Liam's fault. He probably thought that Hope went home. Steffy should have left an engaged couple alone and none of this Lope mess would have ever happened.

Since they like recycling stories, even if

Wyatt and Hope marry in France or Monaco (which I like cause I prefer Wyatt), it won't be legal until they file their US papers like Hope and Liam were supposed to do after their Italian wedding which she ripped up. So watch them go that root again and bring up papers they need to file in Cali.

That's exactly what I expect to happen!! Hope may find out that Quinn does what she does to Liam before they leave Paris so they won't be legally married. That would make me very happy. Edited by meow

Yeah, they're both responsible when their first reaction to any misunderstanding or perceived let down from the other is to immediately jump into the other person's sibling's arms instead of trying to be adults and have a freaking conversation about why they're feeling hurt. Although I assume that, with JMW's not being around any more, Liam will eventually change this up and jump into the arms of Hope's cousin(?) Ivy. (It would be a thousand times more interesting if Liam's next "rebound" was a drunken night with Wyatt's mother.)

Side note: How is Liam amassing this crowd of female groupies who seem to think he has no flaws? Ivy's known him how long? And Aly not much longer than that.

Isn't Liam allowed to have friends? I'm happy they were cheering him on!! I just don't see Liam turning to Ivy. Weanie has many flaws to but so do all the characters.