Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I'm officially on the Free Wyatt campaign trail. Doesn't he realize that she's already gone? Queue up Kelly Clarkson, Wyatt, because quite honestly, Steffy has been looking for an excuse, any excuse to ditch you since Liam return from the Cabin of Eden.

Quinn may be 50 shades of crazy but she has been Wyatt's constant since the day he was born and if nothing else, she loves her son. The last thing she would ever want to do is jeopardize Wyatt's marriage. Eric just happened...but far be it for Steffy to realize that the world truly doesn't revolve around her and that this had nothing to do with her.

While I loved the bonding between Rick and Ridge over their perceived common enemy (brother, sniff) and want more of that please, I was equally enjoying Eric following his heart (and/or dick) straight back to Quinn. Newsflash, idiots, telling Eric to stay away from Quinn was not the best approach. Have they never heard of reverse psychology? And it seriously pissed me off that they are acting as if Eric is senile or some doddering old fool that should be shoved into a corner somewhere. Eric has always liked his women a little on the crazy side - Sheila and good Lord, Stephanie. Quinn is not out of the norm at all. 

It is surprising that Rick isn't supporting his father but perhaps he'll come around. Time will tell.

But either way, anything that means Steffy doesn't get her way, is fine by me.

How I wish Wyatt would catch his lying, cheating wife and see her for what she is and be Queric's biggest supporter. 

• Love 12
43 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

Dear Lord, Liam is now squawking to Bill about the terrible ordeal, and the terrible danger his little Puff Pastry has endured and is in?

I love this whole post, but I'm quoting this because of all the annoyances, this is what most annoys me.  Liam was the victim here; if he wants to squawk to Bill about his ordeal and that he feels like he's in danger, he would have every right to do so, not to mention that it would make sense.  The worst thing Quinn did to Steffy was tie her up and force her to marry Wyatt at gunpoint...oh, wait, that never happened.  What did happen was Quinn sent Steffy texts from "Liam" saying he doesn't want her anymore.  Oh, the DANGER!

• Love 12

To reiterate what someone else said earlier, where was all this passion years and years ago when Bill was terrorizing Hope and interfering? Or when Steffy was throwing herself at him when he was with Hope? Or when Hope was throwing herself at him when he was with Steffy? Or when Steffy came in like a wrecking ball and demanded he drop his perfectly functional and not rage-inducing relationship with Ivy? Or in any of the scenes where his love interest (or their family) pleaded her case and he stared into space like a new Marine recruit as he's getting chewed out Full Metal Jacket style? Or....?

• Love 8

^^^^

Seriously. 

Funny when the shoe (or parent) is on the other foot, how hypocrisy reigns supreme.

Bill and Steffy both made Hope's life a living hell and Liam barely made a peep, much less ordered Daddy $ Bill out of his life and as for Steffy, his little waffle mind probably got off on having her go all psycho for him. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvkp4nZJX9FL7KRaQkRBH

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 10

What a hostile work environment that's going to be. Don't even care to comment on Quinn looking like the cat that got the cream. I'm still waiting for Ivy to return.

I'm loving Thomas and Sasha. This is how you lay the foundation for a potential super(couple). They have chemistry, and I'm here for the slow burn and not these forced romances. If they can avoid a triangle, I would be happy as pie. 

Julius shows up at her place employment just to beat her down. Get a job or find another hobby. I hate what they've done to the character of Julius and that godawful night with Caroline, but damn I found myself applauding when Thomas defended Sasha. I hope Sasha sticks around, continues working her way up, and gets a man who loves her and respects her.

• Love 8

With the backlash over Caroline/Thomas, I doubt they're going there.  At least I hope not. Dropping Quinn/Liam and the "epic" """love""" story of Captive Cabin did wonders to make Quinn tolerable again, and that's the only way I can see Thomas staying around.  Between his long dry spell between Gabby and that weird OOC crush on Brooke (five YEARS! ) and the general creepiness that's been so consistent between all three actors it might as well be a canon personality trait, he's needed this even before Rape Night.

Mostly, it would be nice if Thomas learns how to respect women through this and Sasha learns what it's like to have someone truly in her corner. She'll learn she doesn't have to poach others' boyfriends, and God willing, Steffy picks up that message after becoming friends with her.

• Love 12

I am soooo over it with Liam stalking Steffy and being hands-y with her -- kisses, embraces, etc.

I'm not one to advocate violence, but the next time Wyatt catches Liam hugging Steffy can he deck him and stand over the Waffle body and say "Get your hands off my wife. And never touch her again"  Maybe Wyatt needs to take a restraining order out against Liam rather than Quinn.

Steffy, for all her legion of faults, keeps telling Liam she's Wyatt's wife and Liam just hand waves it away as no big.  I am beyond disgusted with his behavior.

And seriously, now that Eric has rehired Quinn how is Liam planning to protect Steffy from Quinn as they'll be working in the same building?  Is he going to be her bodyguard 24/7?  Steffy is going to have Quinn in her life whether she's married to Wyatt or not.

And I really, really want S&W to succeed.  Except for the Quinn drama she seems genuinely happy with Wyatt.  Her relationship(s) with Liam were all angst magnets.

Edited to add.

I really liked Thomas standing up for Sasha today and facing off with Julius.  If new and mature Thomas is the way Show is going I'll take it. FC has stepped up her acting and I'm liking her in every scene;  She and OB play well off each other. He elevates her and she matches him in intensity.  Sasha is the "fierce" daughter that Julius should have, not simpering Nicole.  Sasha is like Julius -- she stands her ground, speaks her mind and goes after what she wants.

If show develops the Thomas/Sasha paring sloooowly and we keep seeing maturity and growth in Thomas,  I think Sasha Fierce and Thomas could be the next Forrester matriarch/patriarch -- not BambI Maya and Whiny Baby Rick

Edited by La di Diva
added content & spelling
  • Love 12
10 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Wyatt, Wyatt, Wyatt, you may be an adult, but you have so much to learn about life, love, and loyalty. A child should never turn their back on a parent’s love because that is something that will last forever.

I'm not sure that I'd call whatever it is Quinn feels for Wyatt "love", but MMV.  I wish he'd kick Quinn AND Steffy to the curb.  #teamchicken

57 minutes ago, La di Diva said:

Steffy, for all her legion of faults, keeps telling Liam she's Wyatt's wife and Liam just hand waves it away as no big.  I am beyond disgusted with his behavior.

So much.  You're bordering on stalking, Waffles.  And people think Wyatt is thirsty.

• Love 5

Whatever happened to Quinn's painted nail? Remember she had her nail painted at that stupid cabin. (I swear I wish this show would pull a Roseanne finale and be like, "Those months were a dream and a figment of her imagination." Or how she wanted things to be...while seeking treatment in a psych ward. They like rewrites so throw in a flashback to her being in a psych facility getting the help she needs which could explain this "change." I'm just not buying that taking advantage of a person with a head injury/amnesia lead to this great change from within. That's gross.

They could've or should've done a storyline that didn't sweep Liam's assault under the rug like he wanted her to do those things to him. I wish he would've pressed charges and followed through. (That scene with Quinn's lawyer made me queasy, but it was probably how it goes in real life.) I think it could've been one hell of a story, and it wouldn't involve a stupid triangle and fishwife wouldn't be blathering on about what Quinn did to "her." It would've been interesting to see how Liam handled the aftermath and the struggle to acclimate to some semblance of a normal life. I'd take that over him going on and on about how they were robbed.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, tricknasty said:

Everybody except Quinn/Eric and Thomas/Sasha needed a healthy dose of STFU. Really liking these 2 couples. And then the mighty Quinn strolled in at the end looking like a boss. Hee

Did you know that Bob Dylan wrote a song and Manfred Mann sang about the "Mighty Quinn"?  "Come all without, come all within, You'll never seen nothing like the Mighty Quinn".  Ultimately Quinn will win out and bring despair into joy and chaos into rest.  Eric will marry Quinn and they all can eat shit and die.  Especially Steffy and Liam.  

• Love 3
5 hours ago, photo fox said:

I'm not sure that I'd call whatever it is Quinn feels for Wyatt "love", but MMV.  I wish he'd kick Quinn AND Steffy to the curb.  #teamchicken

Agreed. That whole "I did it for my children" is an excuse Stephanie wore down like my dog has worn out his stuffed animal toys (despite being a chiweenie who weighs less than 20 pounds. But I digress :p). Captive Cabin may have started about Wyatt, but it was all about her in the end, as are all her schemes....just like Queen Stephanie. 

• Love 3
On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 11:19 PM, LittleIggy said:

For the record, Walter White is the best TV character in history.

12 hours ago, minirth said:

Al Swearingen is clearly the superior character, c*cksuckers!  :)

Not that this is race to the bottom ...

• Marlo Stanfield -- The Wire
  • Livia Soprano -- The Sopranos
  • Number 2 -- The Prisoner
  • Cigarette Smoking Man -- The X-Files
  • Leland Palmer -- Twin Peaks
  • Alexis Morell Carrington Colby Dexter Rowan -- Dynasty
  • Vern Schillinger -- Oz
  • Montgomery Burns -- The Simpson's
  • Constance Langdon -- American Horror Story
Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I'm afraid to like Thomas/Sasha (Tasha?) because you just know Caroline is going to come back and throw a monkey wrench into things and Sasha will get kicked to the curb once again.

If Thomas' attentions are occupied with Sasha, is Caroline is going to do a clawback on her farewell speech? If turning on her dubious charms doesn't turn his head, Caroline can resort to dangling Doug as an incentive. It takes a year to divorce in California; somewhere along the SL Doug's paternity will be tested to change his birth certificate, and Ridge's Super Sperm will be the winner in the Forrester Round Robin WTD? Tournament.

With no resistance, Caroline accepted Ridge's decision to end their marriage, that she and Thomas would be free to create their own family and parent Doug. Caroline had already been warming to Thomas being all over her and Doug; how does she brush that off that behavior when she returns to Ridge with the unexpected news he's Doug's father.

• Love 1
On 8/12/2016 at 6:49 AM, RuntheTable said:

Steffy’s hair looks like it was styled with a weed wacker.

IKR. With her, it's like she finally gets it right and the look lasts for about two days before she has to go and *f* it up with color, a bizarre style and heavy makeup.

I'm loving me some Queric and the beauty is, that Quinn isn't having to do anything.  She didn't contact Eric first and has repeatedly offered to step aside as to not cause problems for either Eric's family or Wyatt's marriage.  He's been the aggressor. That makes it all the more yummy to see the kids and grandkids piss their pants over all of this!

Now we need to have Quinn get over herself with Ivy and bring her on-board shore up the jewelry line.  Steffy's head crack and an added bonus would be for Ivy and Liam to rekindle their romance and that would finally detonate Steffy;s cranium once and for all!

I really like Thomas and Sasha. There's some quiet chemistry there that really doesn't needs Bell's heavy-handed, match on gasoline to get flare up. Let it smolder. Loved how he put Julius on blast and ordered him to leave FC. Also, Sasha was absolutely rocking that workout gear!

• Love 10

I liked seeing the whole cast together in the boardroom. It was great to see Eric say FU to his sons & granddaughter. TK still looks dirty and needs a haircut or a comb. JMc seems to be enjoying be front and center with the Quinn storyline. I know the whole cast loves him & they usually all party in his dressing room. All in all, not a bad episode. Wait! I totally forgot that Liam & Wyatt were there, too. Okay, it wasn't a perfect episode. Those two guys have got to be the dumbest and least sexy guys in daytime. They couldn't generate heat if they had matches. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I liked seeing the whole cast together in the boardroom. It was great to see Eric say FU to his sons & granddaughter. TK still looks dirty and needs a haircut or a comb. JMc seems to be enjoying be front and center with the Quinn storyline. I know the whole cast loves him & they usually all party in his dressing room. All in all, not a bad episode. Wait! I totally forgot that Liam & Wyatt were there, too. Okay, it wasn't a perfect episode. Those two guys have got to be the dumbest and least sexy guys in daytime. They couldn't generate heat if they had matches. 

At least DB and SC can act. That's more than I can say for the himbos that plague Y&R. :/

• Love 5

Normally I let the recorded shows sit for a week or two and then I delete them unwatched.  But since Queric have been getting good reviews, I decided to watch this week and I have mixed feelings.  It didn't start out so well with Caroline/Thomas, which made me want to throw up but I soldiered on and by the end of the week, watching him with Sasha wasn't so bad. They are pretty at least.  I liked Katie and Bill's settlement discussion. Quinn and Eric were nice.  Honestly though, JMW's acting made the rest really hard to take.  She makes me miss Hope and that's not something I would kid about.  

• Love 6
22 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Not that this is race to the bottom ...

• Marlo Stanfield -- The Wire
  • Livia Soprano -- The Sopranos
  • Number 2 -- The Prisoner
  • Cigarette Smoking Man -- The X-Files
  • Leland Palmer -- Twin Peaks
  • Alexis Morell Carrington Colby Dexter Rowan -- Dynasty
  • Vern Schillinger -- Oz
  • Montgomery Burns -- The Simpson's
  • Constance Langdon -- American Horror Story

You forgot Ramsey Bolton from Game of Thrones

• Love 1

Hope and Steffy are proof of the old soap adage is true: you can have good actors in bad stories or bad actors in good stories, but not bad actors in bad stories. Neither of them are gonna be the next Julianne Moore, or even a Meg Ryan, but recycling the Brooke/Ridge/Taylor drama did neither of them any favors. 

• Love 5
On 8/13/2016 at 11:13 AM, grisgris said:

I'm loving me some Queric and the beauty is, that Quinn isn't having to do anything.  She didn't contact Eric first and has repeatedly offered to step aside as to not cause problems for either Eric's family or Wyatt's marriage.  He's been the aggressor. That makes it all the more yummy to see the kids and grandkids piss their pants over all of this!

I wonder is it now Steffy's fault that Eric is with Quinn, because she wasn't able to control protect him? Or does the reasoning only works for Wyatt with Quinn?

Eric did do his fair share of pursuing. Going to places where he knows Quinn likes to hang out hoping to see her. He even said he felt like a stalker. Who was targeting who here?

• Love 4

It's sad that the characters of Aly and Ivy, played by two superior actresses, were sacrificed at the altar of Steffy, a thoroughly unlikeable character played by JMW who can't act her way out of a paper bag.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

It's sad that the characters of Aly and Ivy, played by two superior actresses, were sacrificed at the altar of Steffy, a thoroughly unlikeable character played by JMW who can't act her way out of a paper bag.

So much, this. JMW is for all practical purposes a veteran on this show and her acting hasn't improved since day damn one. Kim Matula wasn't great either, but Hope's brand of self entitlement wasn't getting her cousins sent to the hospital, nor was the character inherently nasty as Steffy became even before Hope was SORASed. 

The good news is both actresses will get jobs outta daytime, as Mackenzie Mauzy has (there was another bizarre loss of talent, killed after Phoebe and adult Steffy shared exactly two scenes with one another!). JMW has no hope of a career if and when B&B finally shuts down for good.

• Love 7

Nobody puts Baby in a corner………

I keep thinking if the Gang had handled this differently, that Eric/Quinn would have eventually flamed out. The dialogs they had indicated nothing more than two people enjoying each other’s company. Eric didn’t seem to want anything permanent. Maybe Eric has reached a point in his life where he doesn’t want the heavy duty stuff, or promises he doesn’t want to keep. Eric has already done all that; multiple marriages, great love, children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, successful business owner, talented designer. Maybe all he was looking for was some companionship? Someone to dull the hard edges of his loneliness? And so what if he ended up with a Trophy Wife? Just set it up so that is all she is, and has no claim on anything, and can’t touch your family’s inheritance. I just don’t see the harm with a man who has lived a full life, and now finds himself in a boat with no rudder, who is just going through the motions, finding happiness and a new purpose in life with a younger woman. But by attacking Eric and telling him he is too old and feeble minded to be able to think for his self, and by insulting him by implying that no woman would be interested in him unless it was for his money; has only served to set the stage for rebellion. And when Eric rebels, there are usually far flung consequences. Now Eric has to make a point. He has to remind Steffy that his love life is not her domain. He has to also remind her that his relationship was not started because of her, and has nothing to do with her. He has to remind Rick and Ridge, that his relationship is not about anyone trying to steal the company. Of course we are talking about Quinn here, and anything is subject to change where she is concerned, but she and Eric seem to be on a pretty level playing field, so who knows.

Wow, I sure didn’t miss how Steffy stayed plastered to Liam’s side after Wyatt got there. If I didn’t know what was going on I would have been confused about who was married to who.

Hey, did everyone know that Steffy is in great danger? And did you also know that only Liam can save/protect her? And that her son isn’t doing his job, and is letting his mom run amok?

I hope Eric goes for the one two gut punch and brings Ivy back. It will please me to no end watching Steffy working with Quinn and Ivy on a daily basis.

Ah, Thomas and Sasha are so stinkin cute! It was nice to see someone other than Sasha remind Julius about himself, and that the only mistake was when he fucked a woman not his wife. I haven’t seen Sasha make any moves on Zende since he reunited with Saint Nicole, and Vivienne has made her peace and has excepted Sasha as part of the family. The only one with an issue is Julius. His guilt is eating him up, and Sasha is a constant reminder of it. Tough darts Papa A. The betraying is the easy part; living with the consequences of betrayal is a whole different matter. You need to suck it up and own it. Oh, and you need to stop stalking your daughter. It seems you have a lot of time on your hands to harass her at her place of employment. And what was that you do for a living Papa A? I think if you spent half as much time trying to repair your relationship with Vivienne, or looking for work, as you do saying horrible, ugly, unforgivable things to your daughter, that you would find yourself in a much happier place.  

• Love 11

Eric - owning the crew at FC like the boss he is, with Quinn sweeping in at the end. Loved every moment of it.

Really, Steffy, are you that damn dumb that you think Ivy would ever work in close proximity to your violent ass ever again? Although I would love to see Ivy back as I miss seeing that gorgeous face. Perhaps she'll have wised up about Lame and realize what she could have had with Wyatt. It would be all kinds of poetic justice if she mended fences with Quinn, reunited with Wyatt and left Steffy to twist in the wind with her soggy, sad little Waffle man.

Julius, Julius, Julius...I love you Obba, but I wanted to slap the taste out of his mouth when he kept on blaming Sasha for HIS misdeeds. Like this line, "Vivienne and I are working very hard on repairing that which you almost destroyed -- our marriage." Um no, YOU almost destroyed YOUR marriage, Julius, by sticking your dick in Viv's BFF. HE is the constant reminder of betrayal. 

As for Thomas and Sasha, well, despite my misgivings that Caroline will come in like a wreaking ball, I am so shipping them. From a purely shallow perspective, they are a truly striking couple where their heights complement each other beautifully. When he defended her from Julius (who yes, RuntheTable, is becoming a nasty stalker who needs to get a job already), I couldn't help but cheer him on. They barely know each other and yet they have this bond already. Thomas' newfound fatherhood has brought out the protective instinct in him  and I loved him reading Julius for the filth he is.  

It's astonishing to me that I can even think of rooting for Thomas and Sasha after all that's happened with him, but my goodness, when he said this: "All right, you need to stop. Can you not see what you're doing right now? How on earth can you talk to your daughter that way? You're her father. Boy, you don't act like it. You can't keep blaming your problems on her. She was a little girl. She was your little girl. She obeyed you and she kept her daddy's secret," I wanted to high-five him. PF has really grown as an actor and he is selling me on Thomas as the changed man. It doesn't mean that I will ever forget Rape Night nor forgive TPTB for how they portrayed it, then and since, but my only options are to quit watching or enjoy what I'm seeing and at long last, Sasha has someone to stand by her and I couldn't be more thrilled.

I also enjoyed how they both talk about their past mistakes (not unlike Brooke and Ridge of late) with no judging, just simple acknowledgment and understanding. Next to Queric, this is the couple I most want to see.

• Love 9

I really do like that TIIC aren't separating Avants as Y&R did for years with Winters Wednesday and to a lesser extent with Dayzee and Marcus after they got married. The girls mingle within the campus and despite the twisting of canon about Maya's baby, they gave her a unique story to keep around a character that I honestly thought was past her sell date. I could still see Maya leave, but the actors playing her par ants are awesome.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Redcookie said:

I saw a headline on Soap Opera Digest Twitter that Ivy was coming back. The actress is filming again. Not sure air date. I missed Friday so if she was in a scene sorry for this tidbit.

She's back on air August 31st.

3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I keep thinking if the Gang had handled this differently, that Eric/Quinn would have eventually flamed out.

Pretty much. But that actually goes for a lot of couples on soaps. If those that opposed it just left it alone, most would flame out eventually.

10 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Don't remind me. At the very least you don't kill off the only child of one of the son's of the legacy family; send her off to an institution, put her in a coma, do anything but permanently cut off a branch of a family tree.

I know B&B would never do this but if Quinn gets to the big house as the next Mrs. Eric Forrester, I would love a gaslighting story with someone making Quinn think Stephanie's ghost is trying to kill her. Quinn keeps trying throwing the portrait away and it keeps coming back over the fireplace. Quinn hears Stephanie's voice at odd times. Odd near misses in the house. Make it a mystery and we don't know if it's Maya, Rick, Steffy or Pam. Those four would all be reasonable suspects, LOL. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Although I would love to see Ivy back as I miss seeing that gorgeous face. Perhaps she'll have wised up about Lame and realize what she could have had with Wyatt. It would be all kinds of poetic justice if she mended fences with Quinn, reunited with Wyatt and left Steffy to twist in the wind with her soggy, sad little Waffle man.

This is exactly what I want to see happen.  I loved Wyatt/Ivy.  It would be so perfect if they ended up together while Steffy ends up with Liam and finds that being with him isn't so exciting when they have no outside drama.  Meanwhile, Ivy will be coming into work every day looking completely happy with the guy Steffy failed to fully appreciate.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

Don't remind me. At the very least you don't kill off the only child of one of the son's of the legacy family; send her off to an institution, put her in a coma, do anything but permanently cut off a branch of a family tree.

By the same token, even though she wasn't an only child I thought killing Phoebe was stupid.  Yeah, it provided drama for the moment, but (much like Aly) then what?  At least on Y&R when they (stupidly, IMO) killed Cassie, it had a long-term impact on pretty much every character.

• Love 9
27 minutes ago, ByTor said:

By the same token, even though she wasn't an only child I thought killing Phoebe was stupid.  Yeah, it provided drama for the moment, but (much like Aly) then what?  At least on Y&R when they (stupidly, IMO) killed Cassie, it had a long-term impact on pretty much every character.

It really was. I dont think there would have been a place for two vestal virgins on the show as Hope was SORASed the following year and Bell clearly wanted to do Brooke v Taylor: Yawn of Justice, but they could've kept Phoebe off the show and still have Rick do everything he did after she was offed.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

It really was. I dont think there would have been a place for two vestal virgins on the show as Hope was SORASed the following year and Bell clearly wanted to do Brooke v Taylor: Yawn of Justice, but they could've kept Phoebe off the show and still have Rick do everything he did after she was offed.

Which is a shame, because Phoebe could have stayed on as the vestal virgin & Hope would have been a lot more interesting if she took more after her dad!

• Love 7

I wish someone would mention how Stuffy had these cable cars stopped so Hope couldn't get to Liam before Waffles married Stuffy. 

I wanted to line up Pam, Ricky, Stuffy, and Ridge and "Moe slap" them! If she can't stand to be around Quinn, then Stuffy should quit. BTW, how exactly is Quinn threatening Stuffy's marriage. If she is the reason Stuffy married Wyatt, shouldn't Stuffy be thanking her if she really loves Wyatt? Can't have it both ways, bitch.

• Love 11

I loved Wyatt and Ivy, but she killed that when she effectively dumped Wyatt for Liam (without bothering to tell Wyatt, of course, so he could be humiliated in front of everyone).

Right now the only woman on the canvas I would consider shipping Wyatt with is Sasha.  Everyone is solidly coupled, inappropriate, related, or horrible.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

Which is a shame, because Phoebe could have stayed on as the vestal virgin & Hope would have been a lot more interesting if she took more after her dad!

Or hell, even if they had her interact with Bridget for more than two days. She was the sister she should've had conflict with, not Steffy.

So much wasted potential :(

• Love 5
6 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Ah, Thomas and Sasha are so stinkin cute! It was nice to see someone other than Sasha remind Julius about himself, and that the only mistake was when he fucked a woman not his wife. I haven’t seen Sasha make any moves on Zende since he reunited with Saint Nicole, and Vivienne has made her peace and has excepted Sasha as part of the family. The only one with an issue is Julius. His guilt is eating him up, and Sasha is a constant reminder of it. Tough darts Papa A. The betraying is the easy part; living with the consequences of betrayal is a whole different matter. You need to suck it up and own it. Oh, and you need to stop stalking your daughter. It seems you have a lot of time on your hands to harass her at her place of employment. And what was that you do for a living Papa A? I think if you spent half as much time trying to repair your relationship with Vivienne, or looking for work, as you do saying horrible, ugly, unforgivable things to your daughter, that you would find yourself in a much happier place.  

Other than their own separate historical shortcomings, Thomas or Sasha engage each other with a clean slate, which is nearly unheard of on B&B.

In defending Sasha against Julius, Thomas has actually done a kindness to someone and not expecting payback in return; it takes off a bit of tarnish in his own history of Misunderstanding -- Thomas will always be a rat bastard, but it's nice to see some scintilla of humanity exists in his selfish carcass.

By 'fessing up to her own background and bad behavior, Sasha has an ally, someone with no dog in the fight of sending her packing to anywhere but L.A. Sasha can look to Thomas for more than her boss and his name, and (strangely enough) Thomas can see her for more than being a victim of Julius' infidelity and guilt, or as an attractive coat hanger for his hideous frocks. 

• Love 7

After the last half-decade of seeing Hope and Steffy's various selfish behaviors go largely unchecked or acknowledged by themselves and almost 20 years of Brooke's single tear every time she gets caught doing someone she shouldn't have, it was refreshing to see Sasha admit she wasn't perfect and actually feel bad for her behavior. She seems like she's entirely moved on from Zende, which is another rare treat on this show.

So if this the pairing they're going for over Thomas and Caroline (thank God), why the actual fuck did they split up CaRidge for?! This isn't Ridge's first rodeo with raising children that aren't his. Bridget and Rick were more children to him than brother and sister until they were aged up, he is legally Hope's father and despite the circumstances surrounding the grief-induced but entirely consensual foundry boink with Nick, he never thought twice about raising RJ as his own. The only time Ridge wasn't entirely on board was Jack, but even then he eventually relented.

CaRidge does not a damn thing for me, but I'd be remiss if I didn't noticed how it did wonders for both characters.I've watched for nearly 20 years and I've never see Ridge treat Brooke or Taylor the way he did Caroline--not one waffle the entire time. And Caroline's elitist nastiness towards Maya is in the show's rear view mirror. 

Given the whole botched storyline, there's no reason to keep Douglas as Thomas's kid.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

So if this the pairing they're going for over Thomas and Caroline (thank God), why the actual fuck did they split up CaRidge for?!

I wouldn't be so sure yet that they're not going to eventually explore Thomas and Caroline to some degree, but they aren't much of a story if it's not part of some triangle, so first they have to create a triangle.  Enter Sasha.  Whether it ends up Thomas/Sasha or Thomas/Caroline remains to be seen, but just because it's not happening yet doesn't mean it won't happen.  

• Love 6

Fair enough. I hope they aren't split up over the same "my baby needs me" crap this show has historically pulled, but this is the same that gave us Quinn waking up in love with a waffle, Eric and Donna inexplicably divorcing because she'D gotten "fat", and both Brooke and Taylor waking up in love with Ridge far too many times to count.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Kerri Okie said:

I wouldn't be so sure yet that they're not going to eventually explore Thomas and Caroline to some degree, but they aren't much of a story if it's not part of some triangle, so first they have to create a triangle.  Enter Sasha.  Whether it ends up Thomas/Sasha or Thomas/Caroline remains to be seen, but just because it's not happening yet doesn't mean it won't happen.  

Yeah, it's just delaying the inevitable. Which is fine with me. 

I'm guessing budget is the reason Caroline got shipped off for a while? Not enough money for cast and that dead rat on top of Steffy's head.

• Love 2