Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Quinn doesn't move on until she's done with you. And it's usually after a lot of heartache, headache, and destruction.

Then Quinn is the perfect replacement for Stephanie.

I look forward to World War Forrester.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, nkotb said:

Friday afternoons are slow at work, so it gave me some time to think about Liam, because, what else would I think about?? 

Thank goodness I wasn't drinking anything when I read this. ;)

As for poor Wyatt, he's never been with a woman who really wanted him, much less two women. He's never had an opportunity to waffle.*

He does waffle about Quinn though.

Liam needs to add some foot stomping to his begging repertoire, maybe sitting on the ground too.

I get angry every time I see Ivy still in the credits, as if we'll ever see her again.

* I feel like I might have said this before, please excuse my fading memory if I have. Repeating my self over and over.... that sounds familiar.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

I look forward to World War Forrester.

So do I.  You have no idea how much I wanted Wyatt to say to Eric "fuck Steffy, you're good for my mother, if you want her go for it."  SOOO sick of hearing about how Quinn ignores Steffy's orders.  Who the hell does that bitch on wheels think she is to go around issuing orders that whoever is the recipient must obey??? And why should Eric sacrifice his happiness for his asshole granddaughter's marriage, when everybody should know that eventually she's going to dump that marriage anyway? Speaking of Eric, what was he talking about "all that Steffy's been through"?  Oh yes, I feel so so SOOO bad for her, murdering one cousin and electrocuting another, the poor baby.  Yeah, yeah, Aly was self-defense, because there was no other way to stop her except for bashing her to death in the head.

• Love 11

I just had an epiphany.  How is Steffy going to keep Quinn away from Eric if she divorced Wyatt.  She can't make demands on Wyatt anymore and if she does, he can tell her to go scratch her ass.  I can see Wyatt encouraging Quinn to pursue Eric.  I also feel that Eric will disregard Steffy's demands because of her dissing Wyatt.  

• Love 13

Liam -- STFU.  Just because you're not named Quinn doesn't mean your're not stalking Steffy like everyone is accusing Quinn of doing. Stop pushing and pushing and pushing Steffy to leave Wyatt because only you, Super Liam, can protect her.  You couldn't protect yourself when Quinn held a sword to your throat so just Shut. Your. Mouth. Now.

Steffy said Quinn should be in prison for all she's done.  And she might be if Original Wussy Waffles Liam had agreed to press charges.  So really it's Liam's fault Quinn is walking around free.

And Thomas you can shut it too.  It is none of your business if Steffy leaves Wyatt for Liam.  It's her marriage so butt out.

And while I'm at it Ridge can shut up as well.  Eric is not a senile doddering fool.  He doesn't need protection from some opportunistic woman who is after the Forrester money and position.  Eric has always liked a little strange as they say. He's got a thing for the bad girls.  I'm glad Eric told Wyatt his relationship with Quinn was mutual and fun and that he cared for Quinn.  I hope when he gets back to LA he sets Ridge straight too.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

So do I.  You have no idea how much I wanted Wyatt to say to Eric "fuck Steffy, you're good for my mother, if you want her go for it."  SOOO sick of hearing about how Quinn ignores Steffy's orders.  Who the hell does that bitch on wheels think she is to go around issuing orders that whoever is the recipient must obey??? And why should Eric sacrifice his happiness for his asshole granddaughter's marriage, when everybody should know that eventually she's going to dump that marriage anyway? Speaking of Eric, what was he talking about "all that Steffy's been through"?  Oh yes, I feel so so SOOO bad for her, murdering one cousin and electrocuting another, the poor baby.  Yeah, yeah, Aly was self-defense, because there was no other way to stop her except for bashing her to death in the head.

Word! Preach it, sister. Eric needs to wake up, tell Stuffy to STFU, move Quinn into HIS house, and tell anyone who doesn't like it that they know where the door is.

• Love 9

At this point, if they want to redeem this whole Liam/Steffy/Wyatt/Quinn/Eric mess for me, they should have Wyatt get fed up with Steffy's constant bitching about his mother.  Have him stand up to her and point out that her grandfather is an adult who is well aware of Quinn's past.  Then tell her that if she is still so hung up on how she was "robbed" of a life with Liam, she should go to Liam.  Then, I want to see Steffy realize that Liam, when there's no drama of some force trying to keep them apart, it really rather boring, and she misses Wyatt.  Then she can end things with Liam for good and go grovel to get Wyatt back.  

And I want a pony.  Preferably a flying pony.  And a baby manatee.  

• Love 19

I don't get how Wyatt can be held reponsible for anything his grown mother does. And unfortunately, the people that can hold her feet to the fire rarely ever do. She literally waliked scot free for kidnapping Liam.

If Steffy wants to go after Liam, then go fucking do it. God know things like propriety, tact, loyalty to family and basic human decency have never stopped her before. I'll enjoy Liam dumping her for Hope/Ivy/Monte Carlo girl/Phoebe's ghost as I have the last five hundred times.

• Love 11

I still don't understand why Wyatt hasn't had an "ah-ha" moment yet and realized that the driving behind Steffy's hatred of Quinn is because of what Quinn did to Liam, not Steffy or Steffy's family.  I guess Steffy suffered as part of the fall-out, because that kept Liam and her apart, but still. Quinn has never done anything directly to Steffy, except perhaps being an annoying MIL. That's hardly grounds for such intense loathing and total banishment.

So Wyatt, pull your head out of the sand, grow some pride and self-respect and dump Steffy's crazy ass.

• Love 12
On 8/7/2016 at 7:29 AM, OhioSongbird said:

Kerley......I have a little stuffed toy manatee.  Will that do?

You would not believe how many we have in this house.  

I think Wyatt has some idea that Steffy's anger at Quinn is of the "we wuz robbed!!" Liam-related variety.  I think that's why he seems exasperated by her constant bitching about Quinn sometimes.  He knows Quinn hasn't done anything, directly, to Steffy.  I do wish he'd dump her, but, at this point, I think he's so invested in his "win" that he can't actually admit it out loud, and he certainly won't dump her.  

• Love 6

So Rick invited nobody from his side? Zende doesn't even count since he's acting like he's an outsider, grateful to be invited to the Avants family occasion when the baby is a Forrester. 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Artsda said:

So Rick invited nobody from his side? Zende doesn't even count since he's acting like he's an outsider, grateful to be invited to the Avants family occasion when the baby is a Forrester. 

He's likely pissed off everyone on his side of the family.

10 minutes ago, lgprimes said:

Holy crap just came back to this show intermittently this summer. Sitting here in awe of the bad acting with these Thomas and Caroline people on my screen.

I'd say welcome back to the show, buuuuuuut...yeah. it's baaaaad.

• Love 6

"There is no Forrester in your future!'

Meanwhile Caroline dumps Thomas for NY so he's all alone missing his baby and Caroline.

B&B, you ain't subtle are ya?

But gotta admit they're setting these two up to be more than 'I find you hot/I find you hot' insta-chem couples.

Sasha's looking for love and acceptance and family and has daddy issues. Thomas is 'maturing' because of Douglas, can't be with the one he loves (Caroline) and also had daddy issues.

I can dig it.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 8
36 minutes ago, politichick said:

Julius is a fucking asshole. The things he said to Sasha are unforgivable. He's a pig and needs to get a fucking clue and a job. 

So, Caroline is open to her rapist? My heart is filled with hate right now.

Julius, I had a lot of respect for you but you suck balls. I thought you were an Avant but you are turning into a Forester/Spencer self righteous I'm never wrong ass hat.  The mistake was yours not Sasha's. 

What was that with the Christening?  There was enough food to feed an army but there were so many people not there.  Wouldn't you think that they would wait for Eric and Brooke to be there?  Really Maya, you needed the details?  Nicole said it was very romantic but what she didn't say was that he took my virginity in the same bed he was screwing Sasha.  

Caroline has been banished.  She's probably going the way of Ivy.  I just can't get over Caroline singing Thomas' praises and leaving the door open for a relationship with him.  They killed Caroline's character as they did Ivy's by turning them into dish rags. 

• Love 11

Ok.....I'm settled down with a nice lunch and an icy cold beverage and this crap is on my screen?!?  BellBitches, please......

Caroline and Thomas are C actors at best and can up their game a bit with Ridge, Brooke, etc. but just the two of them....nah.  Just ain't happening.  Borrrrring.....

I love OB but was cringing at the lines he said to Sasha today.  No decent person (emphasis on the decent) says that.

Agreed there was food for an army.  Brook/Caroline/Thomas and Katie could have been there.  Most everybody else is in Monte Carlo.

• Love 5

Sasha, Julius isn't worthy of the title "father" as far as you are concerned. Tell him to eff off and keep pursuing your career. 

BTW, if I hear anyone tell Sasha to "go home" one more time, I might do an Elvis on the tv! I wish Sasha had said to Julius, "You go home...oh, wait, you don't have a home, just a crappy motel room paid for by the breadwinner in your family."

• Love 15

I'm so confused. Julius has less right to tell Sasha what to do than Steffy does to Eric or Quinn. He's earned nothing as far as I'm concerned. 

I don't get his continued bitterness towards her when his "real" family have all put it behind them anyway and Nicole "won" Zende. 

Even if Steffy or the Spencer brothers were in town, I doubt any of them would be there. Liam and Wyatt for the shit they pulled outing Maya and Steffy because he's fucked her over in the past. Although he was likely to ban her just for having evil Marone blood anyway. But I agree Eric and Brooke as grandparents certainly should been there.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, politichick said:

Julius is a fucking asshole. The things he said to Sasha are unforgivable. He's a pig and needs to get a fucking clue and a job. 

So, Caroline is open to her rapist? My heart is filled with hate right now.

Today's B&B is brought to you by rage.  What in the actual fuck is wrong with these writers?? 

• Love 13
44 minutes ago, Gudzilla said:

If Caroline is gone then Thomas didn't rape anyone and is a super awesome guy. I get it, these writers are brilliant ! 

TIIC are masterminds in transforming Rape Night into Misunderstanding Night.

• Love 5
On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 9:57 PM, KerleyQ said:

And I want a pony.  Preferably a flying pony.  And a baby manatee.  

tumblr_n3a1yyUXC41tq543lo2_1280.jpg

9 hours ago, OhioSongbird said:

More like Wyatt pull your head out of your ass......

"It's okay to step on your dick now and then, but you shouldn't just stand there." -- Molly Ivins

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Caroline's L.I.P.S!!  OMG!

IKR? during that one scene where she was sort of crouched on the sofa folding clothes and talking to Thomas and looking up at him, all I could focus on were the Groucho Marx/Instagram eyebrows and those lips!!  Good golly, Miss Molly. (Sorry, brain is slow tonight.) At least she's letting that shorn lamb haircut grow out a bit.  I'm trying to stretch things here, but maybe the goal is to sexy-up her looks a bit now that she's out from under the oppressive thumb of Sludge??? She's morphing into the hot young MILF??  If so, the makeup artists have taken it W-A-Y too far.

It really is sad and requires more than a large dose of suspending ones disbelief to having her transition from horrified morning after to practically begging Thomas for a chance at a relationship.  Where I'm confused is that before she threw out "what the future could hold," she made that comment along the lines that a woman would be *lucky* to have Thomas. To me, that sounded like she was green-lighting him to go after Veronica or other women (Sasha!)

Julius is scum. I wish that Viv had overheard him talking to Sasha like that and threw his sorry ass out of the Forrester mansion AND Motel 6 or wherever the hell they've set roots. He's spouting off about how his daughters have landed Forrester men really makes me root for her and Thomas to get together.

So big bad-ass Steffy finally had her chance today to break things off with Wyatt and she chickened out!!  Huff and puff and we get KFC breath instead of syrup.  SMH.

• Love 14

Given this is the third time Wyatt's gone for Liam's leftovers, I don't feel THAT sorry for the guy. 

But if we need another Steam reunion, let them STAY together for six months before onE of them cheats on the other. The whiplash with all of Liam's pairings in crazy ridiculous, even for B&B.

• Love 6

Hey Guys! I can't believe that I forgot this. When I was watching my recording of today's show, in the first scenes, a message scrolled across the bottom of the screen asking, "What do you think of the Bold and the Beautiful?" and gave the link to the CBS website.

I just went there and it took a little digging, but there is a pretty extensive viewer survey. I took it and it took about 10-15 minutes. Yes, I know that's a lot of time, but somebody at CBS must have bought a clue (finally.) The questions focus on which characters you tune it to see (or not to see) and they want detailed explanations to your answer. They also ask you to choose your most and least favorite couples. They also ask about your interest in recent SLs and the very last question asked what you think of the timing of the SLs.

I let them have it about focusing on the tired triangles with the less-than-talented junior league at the expense of veteran characters. I also said how interesting characters played by good performers (like RS) were ruined by nowhere-to-turn SLs. I also told them about how viewers didn't care for the "out of left field" situations and SLs that wrap up (unsatisfactorily) in 1-2 weeks.

Oh, one last thing ... I think they are also testing the waters about interest in web-based/streaming format.

Here is the link:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/news/1005594/we-want-to-know-what-you-think-of-the-bold-and-the-beautiful/

I don't know who serious CBS is taking the responses, but the fact that they are even asking, seems positive to me.  I've never seen this before. Please, if you have the time, let them know.  It seems like a lot of the complaints we register here are reflected in many of the questions.

Thanks!

• Love 10

Please I beg of you TIIC and Jesus above, no more Liam. And much more Quinn and Eric! And please put Wyatt with a suitable mate! And give KKL AND THE MAJESTIC HEATHER TOM REAL STORY LINES! PREACH!

• Love 6

Hmmm. That question about online streaming is interesting. I've heard that Brad Bell would be okay with moving the show online in event of cancellation. It's the only remaining soap that's directly owned by the show runners themselves and with the huge overseas market, it could make the jump very easily.

i would be interested in them hosting older seasons of the show online. Hell, they don't all have to be available at once, but rotate them out. If they did that, I'd consider springing for All Access....especially with this new Star Trek series in January coming out as well.

• Love 6

And the shrieking continues……

Wyatt, don’t do this. Don’t upend your life for this overheated windbag. It doesn’t matter what you do now; it will never be enough. Steffy is not only asking too much, but the impossible as well. You cannot be responsible for your mother or her actions. Why isn’t Steffy pissed off at Liam? Isn’t he the one who has had the goods on Quinn twice and twice wimped out? Shouldn’t some of her indignation be directed at him for not pressing charges, or at least obtaining a restraining order?

Liam stands there talking about Quinn’s manipulations. The only thing different between Liam and Quinn is that Quinn’s manipulations haven’t been self serving, well, unless you count Deacon. Everything else has been for Wyatt. Liam OTOH, manipulates to get the girl, and has absolutely no boundaries when doing so. How many times has he now kissed a very married Steffy? What about all these private meetings where he bashes Steffy’s husband, and her marriage as “ridiculous?” I notice that Steffy hasn’t been sharing these tete-a-tetes with Wyatt. Well of course she hasn’t; she knows that Wyatt’s compassion, and declarations of love, and Steffy being the most important thing in his life might stop if he found out how she was betraying him with Sir Galahad.

And Liam, you little kidder! For a minute there I thought you were testing out a new comedy routine when you said that you were the only one that could protect Steffy. Would that be like when Quinn had you on the ground? I think it would be the height of entertainment to have pictures of you and Quinn’s Swordgate night scrolling above the stage as you deliver your monologue. Then everyone can see what a hypocrite, not to mention, squealing little Bitch you really are.

And finally, a level headed discussion about Quinn and Eric, and Wyatt can't be happy for his mom because that hollering harridan of a fish wife told him he can't have a relationship with her. I wish Wyatt could see the unfairness of it. His mom has issues, but that doesn't mean they cannot be overcome, or that she doesn't deserve happiness in her life, and maybe the love of a good man is all it would take. After all, this is soap land. 

You are christening Brooke and Eric’s granddaughter, but they are not present? WTH? Would it have hurt to delay a week for Eric to return? And Brooke is in town for heaven’s sake; wasn’t Mama A thanking her for putting the party together? So what the fuck gives with that? For some reason I am really angry about it.

What gives Papa A? Why can’t you let this go? Sasha is not the one who inserted her dick in the wrong vagina, so why don’t you lay off already? You should consider yourself lucky to be there as part of your family’s celebration considering your feelings about Maya, and the fact that you betrayed your wife. They have all moved past it, but you have to keep holding on to something that is misshapen and untrue. It is hard for me to find use for parents who don't recognize their kids. It is even harder when they blame them for their mistakes. It is impossible when I hear them tell their children they are the “mistake.” Then to rub Maya and Nicole’s good fortune in Sasha’s face went beyond the pale of cruel.

Let Sasha and Thomas find their way to each other. Let their romance wipe out any notion of a Caroline/Thomas pairing. Hopefully her time away, and coming back to Thomas/Sasha, will serve to make Caroline stop talking crazy, and maybe make her remember how horrified she was after waking up and finding a naked Thomas in her bed.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Hmmm. That question about online streaming is interesting. I've heard that Brad Bell would be okay with moving the show online in event of cancellation. It's the only remaining soap that's directly owned by the show runners themselves and with the huge overseas market, it could make the jump very easily.

i would be interested in them hosting older seasons of the show online. Hell, they don't all have to be available at once, but rotate them out. If they did that, I'd consider springing for All Access....especially with this new Star Trek series in January coming out as well.

Indeed. I don't know why CBS won't take the stick out of their ass and allow old clips to be viewed on YT. I don't understand how it hurts the network, I guess, what? Doesn't count towards ratings? Not generating advertising revenue? Anyway, I don't get it. If anything, it might entice new viewers (although they will be so disappointed when they get a glimpse of today's dreck in comparison) and at the very least, fill in some backstory that TIIC conveniently "forget" when retconning characters and SLs.

• Love 2

I'm here for tall pretty people aka Thomas and Sasha. Looks like the TPTB read our posts from a few months ago when someone of us said we could dig a T&S pairing. "There's no Forrester in your future." Cue Caroline disappearing for an unspecified amount of time and two people with daddy issues. Let me guess Thomas is going to come to her defence when he's standing behind Partially Open Door at the office and overhears Julius being his dickish self to her. Ooh P.O.D. has been absent. Boom makings of a love story.

Caroline seems awfully calm about the demise of her marriage before her first wedding anniversary. 

Steffy. Shut up. Wyatt. Get a clue. Liam. Go save the planet and leave my screen. How about you go to NY with cousin Caroline and help with Douglas?

This show. This show. This show.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 8

About Steffy's caterwauling...

giphy.gif

My ears are seriously thisclose to bleeding from listening to this. Wyatt must have ear plugs in or something, not to mention the patience of a saint.

I mean, what does she expect him to do here? Have Quinn committed? Lock her up in her hideaway cabin and throw away the key? 

Speaking of locked up, didn't Liam have the perfect opportunity to do exactly that after she held him at swordpoint? And again after she kidnapped him? 

And yet, every time, he let.her.go.

The thought of this little pussy bitch protecting anyone from anything short of a butterfly is truly laughable. And I'd probably put my money on the butterfly.

So where is Steffy's anger towards him? Hmmm?

Plus, I can't help but remember how Quinn was all fine and well when she was giving Steffy her daily tongue-bath and best fan-girl impression. 

I just want to slap the taste right out of her mouth but her rubber lips would tend to make that difficult.

Wyatt, please run far, far away from this harpy and don't look back. You deserve to be happy and this snatchdragon is never going to make you happy. And guess what, Quinn does deserve to be happy, too. It's a soap, anything is possible, and the Quinn/Eric pairing is one of the best I've seen in a long time. Whatever it takes to keep the vets front and center. I hope Eric yanks his balls back from Steffy's grip and resumes his relationship with Quinn and tells Steffy he's just following his heart. Sound familiar, bitch?

I thought I had spent all my anger but no, I have plenty more where that came in.

Lizzie's shower and Brooke isn't there? WTF?

Maya/Nicole talking about how Zende deflowered Nicole in the same bed he screwed Sasha in. Klassy...

Julius - you are one dickless motherfucker - to lay the blame for your chicanery at Sasha's feet. 

so-mad-i-could.gif

Finally, we have Caroline, Thomas' victim, telling him how wonderful and amazing he is. Are you KIDDING me with this shit?

If we have to keep Thomas, the only possible way I can deal with seeing his smarmy, purple-pants wearing self is by steering him in an opposite direction. I was hoping for Wyatt/Sasha, but Thomas/Sasha will do. 

• Love 10
11 hours ago, grisgris said:

Hey Guys! I can't believe that I forgot this. When I was watching my recording of today's show, in the first scenes, a message scrolled across the bottom of the screen asking, "What do you think of the Bold and the Beautiful?" and gave the link to the CBS website.

I just went there and it took a little digging, but there is a pretty extensive viewer survey. I took it and it took about 10-15 minutes. Yes, I know that's a lot of time, but somebody at CBS must have bought a clue (finally.) The questions focus on which characters you tune it to see (or not to see) and they want detailed explanations to your answer. They also ask you to choose your most and least favorite couples. They also ask about your interest in recent SLs and the very last question asked what you think of the timing of the SLs.

I let them have it about focusing on the tired triangles with the less-than-talented junior league at the expense of veteran characters. I also said how interesting characters played by good performers (like RS) were ruined by nowhere-to-turn SLs. I also told them about how viewers didn't care for the "out of left field" situations and SLs that wrap up (unsatisfactorily) in 1-2 weeks.

Oh, one last thing ... I think they are also testing the waters about interest in web-based/streaming format.

Here is the link:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/news/1005594/we-want-to-know-what-you-think-of-the-bold-and-the-beautiful/

I don't know who serious CBS is taking the responses, but the fact that they are even asking, seems positive to me.  I've never seen this before. Please, if you have the time, let them know.  It seems like a lot of the complaints we register here are reflected in many of the questions.

Thanks!

Thanks for sharing the link - I let them have it but good about the triangles, too, and that their efforts would be better served showcasing the veterans who deserve to be front and center because they have the acting chops. JMW decidedly does not. 

• Love 4

For all of the horrible things that Papa Avant said to Sasha, and they were wretched, uncomfortable-to-watch things that no one should ever have to hear a parent say, I'd eleventy-billion times rather watch Papa Avant who can actually act, even if he's being a straight-up douchebag, than to see one more second of this crap of Steffy is scared of Quinn/only Liam can protect Steffy/Quinn "we was robbbbbbbbbed" Steam/Eric is old & senile & can't see who Quinn really is/Wyatt needs to control his mother/Steffy is hounded by "fans", except for the 2 times it would help the storyline for someone to actually witness her behavior - tackling an unknonwn-at-the-time Quinn & sucking face with her brother-in-law/the list goes on & on & on & on to infinity. Seriously, longest sentence in the history of this website.

Having said all of that, I've been very vocal about my absolute disgust of Thomas, however, if they get Caroline & Douglas temporarily out-of-town so that I can at least temporarily forget about Douglas' conception, and they pair him with Sasha, who will have a "real Forrester man", I think I could be way down for that. Of course, Rick will remind us that he's biologically a Marone, but let's be honest, the brains & driving-force of Forrester Creations was a Douglas, not so much Eric Forrester, and Thomas is most certainly a Douglas, while Rick most certainly isn't.

To end on a positive note, the Sasha actress (too lazy to Google her name) has improved so much in the acting department since she started. I wasn't at all impressed with her at first, but she really has come a long way. I can think of 10 other actors I'd choose get rid of before her.

• Love 14
26 minutes ago, nkotb said:

To end on a positive note, the Sasha actress (too lazy to Google her name) has improved so much in the acting department since she started. I wasn't at all impressed with her at first, but she really has come a long way. I can think of 10 other actors I'd choose get rid of before her.

That may be why they waited a bit before putting her into a new pairing. To give her time to hone her skills a bit, figure out her character a bit more in terms of the canvas, and figure out if they wanted to go with Wyatt or Thomas. Also they're smartly not shoving her down everyone's throats like they do with a lot of newbies that they want to make happen. They're expanding her into other story bubbles slowly.

Also they already have had her interact with Ridge when he stood up for keeping her on as she was a great fresh face for Forrester so it'll be interesting what angle he takes with her now that Thomas is showing an interest in her. Will he suddenly think she's all wrong for Thomas or go the other way and take a protective angle in warning Thomas to a) don't mess with the models b) don't play with a young woman's heart and c) Is Sasha your forever woman who will help you co-parent Douglas. Don't make promises to her you can't keep/She's young and has her whole life ahead of her/don't tie her down.

Some of the press is already trying to plant Sasha as the interloper in Caromas and think she'll go the insecure, scheming, vixen route to steal Thomas away from Caroline, but I think they may go the other way - Thasha will be the couple with Caroline deciding she wants Thomas and pulling the 'We need to be a family for Douglas' card. Thomas will be faced with the  position Ridge was in (follow the woman you love (Sasha/Brooke) or remain obligated to your family (Caroline/Taylor) with Douglas being what Thomas once was - the child caught in the middle. It goes well to bring the whole issue that Thomas has with Ridge about how he was never a good dad and dicked his mom over time and again.

So basically Thomas will have done to Ridge what Ridge did to Eric in regards to taking his love away only for Thomas to then be in Ridge's position in being caught between two women and realize that, yeah, choosing between two loves ain't easy.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, nkotb said:

For all of the horrible things that Papa Avant said to Sasha, and they were wretched, uncomfortable-to-watch things that no one should ever have to hear a parent say, I'd eleventy-billion times rather watch Papa Avant who can actually act, even if he's being a straight-up douchebag, than to see one more second of this crap of Steffy is scared of Quinn/only Liam can protect Steffy/Quinn "we was robbbbbbbbbed" Steam/Eric is old & senile & can't see who Quinn really is/Wyatt needs to control his mother/Steffy is hounded by "fans", except for the 2 times it would help the storyline for someone to actually witness her behavior - tackling an unknonwn-at-the-time Quinn & sucking face with her brother-in-law/the list goes on & on & on & on to infinity. Seriously, longest sentence in the history of this website.

Absolutely.  I don't need to approve of a character's actions to enjoy watching them, and OB is killing it in his scenes.  His talent makes you fully believe that Julius is, in fact, that big of a douche bag who would blame the child he created for his cheating.  While uncomfortable and anger-inducing, those scenes were still way more entertaining than the entirety of Steffy's run on this show (save the unintentional hilarity of any time Steffy runs).  

I'm holding out hope that the rest of the Avant family gets wind of how Julius is speaking to his daughter and they rip into him.  The scenes will be excellent, I'm sure (save Nicole's end of the bargain), and it is definitely necessary.  I'll forgive the writers for having all of his family so easily forgive him (I still hate that "I miss my husband" BS after Julius had done exactly nothing to earn it), if they were simply laying the groundwork for Mama Avant, Maya, Nicole, and Sasha to really tear into him when he shows that he really isn't sorry for a damn thing, and that he still refuses to accept that the person who was wrong here was him - the man who cheated on his wife, fathered a child, forced that child to live her life as his dirty little secret, and now calls her a mistake.  When Sasha first told Nicole the truth, it seemed like they were laying the ground work for a complicated "we're rivals, but she's my sister, and that matters" kind of relationship between them.  Nicole knowing how her father spoke to Sasha should be part of the build up of that relationship.  

And a big old "seriously?!??" to the show not having Eric or Brooke there.  What the hell?  

• Love 11

Two observations:

In seven years, this is the first time Stefgy's been in the middle of a triangle. For far too long, she was either in a wildly Brooke Logan-level of inappropriate relationship with Rick or chasing after mentally, emotionally and/or legally unavailable men who with the exception of Liam never gave her much thought. She's basically been the show's Jacob Black (or maybe Leah is a better comparison?). A better written show would capitalize a bit more of how Steffy enjoys not having to look over her shoulder nor question her importance to Wyatt, even if she can't entirely return those feelings.

Second, Sasha may be Thomas's first not-creepy relationship since waaaaay back in the early Drew Tyler Bell!Thomas days. It's astonishing to me how TIIC let Ridge Forrester's firstborn son languish to the sidelines all these years and despite the horrible backtracking on "Misunderstanding" Night, this is the direction they need to go. Bonus points for actually building up the relationship instead of just sticking 'em together like most couples here.

• Love 9

I thought Ridge/Steffy/Thomas/Bill's shares combined already had controlling interest in Forrester.  All they would have to do is go to Bill and tell him what crazy Quinn is doing and he would gladly jump in to put Ridge/Steffy/ and Liam back in ccharge. 
Are they too lazy to write a new script or do they think we have already forgotten.  Don't understand why they have to bring Katie in this mess.

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

Did everyone get the crawl at the bottom of the screen telling viewers to go to CBS.com and tell them what you think of B&B?  Do they REALLY want to know what we think?

I did the survey and it was a great vent! I'm Wordy McWorderson, but I really ripped Nicole & Zzzzzzende as boring, Thomas as a rapist (although, I did praise the Sasha/Thomas potential as it's something different & I do like Sasha), praised Papa Avant & asked for more of him & absolutely annihilated the whole Steam/Wyffy storyline as boring & repititious, while praising RS & suggesting they figure out a way to rehab her, because while her character has gone too far, RS really is that good. There's even a question about whether the character is on "just right, too much, or too little" & it's the whole cast. There are actually some characters that are on for the right amount of time in my opinion - Charlie & Pam for example, but I really ripped that section, too. You'll feel better if you do it!

• Love 5

Dare I say I liked the light interaction between Thomas and Sasha? I hate that night and wish they had never gone there with Caroline and Thomas. I'm enjoying this more respectful and mature version of Thomas. If they do go there, I hope they build up to it instead of microwaving a romance like a telly dinner that's cold in the centre. It would make me happy if she ended up with a Forrester who's in line to one day run the whole thing and own the mansion. Let Nicole have Zende the footwear photographer and Maya have Tiny Tim aka Jan Brady.

• Love 12

Something that interested me in the survey was that Ivy is included in the various questions about all of the cast members.  I definitely made sure to check the "would like to see her more" column on her.  

• Love 9

God, thst was long, but worth it. Mostly, I focused on telling them Brooke needs new stories besides stealing men. Steffy and Liam need to end, Viv and Julius need to interact more outside of their children with other adults, how abhorrent Caroline/Thomas would be, and not to fuck up RJ's story as they have every other legacy character after Bridget. 

I probably should've mentioned how idiotic it was to kill off Aly as Thorne's only child and being portrayed by one of the few young actresses with any talent. Oh well.

• Love 9