Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)
12 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Carly is the queen of propped characters on GH (if what those fans say is correct--i don't watch) but I get the sense that even her many, many detractors there are allowed their pound of flesh.

They used to a long time ago but they don't anymore. Since Elizabeth Korte(Carly's number 1 fan) is at the helm the scales will likely never be balanced again. But yeah back in the day Robin and Sam read Carly for filth and even put hands on her, Sam more than once. Elizabeth used to give it back Carly as well in her earlier days before they sanitized her character.

But Bradley & co. would probably eat glass before allowing Hope to tear Steffy a new asshole this way....So we're stuck with this lame plot of Hope's onsided obsession crush on Finn. That somehow constitutes as "revenge" 🙄 

Can Luna kill Liam next? I will stan her forever if she does! 😊 

Edited by Skarzero
forgot to add Elizabeth v. Carly
  • Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3

When it is revealed that Lunatic is Finn's daughter, that will be yet another thing that Finn has not done that he is totally unforgivably responsible for. How could his wife ever look at him again ??

Steffy will emerge from the rubble of the demoed apartment building, staggering bravely out of the clouds of dust in all her bewigged brunette glory, trailing shards of dog cage behind her. Steffy the Invincible don't need no stinkin' man to rescue her. 

No trace of Lunatic will be found so the Hot Dog Shot Cops will pronounce her lost and gone forever. Meanwhile, Lunatic will be whisked away [by Sheila ??] to a Swiss clinic to be treated for a mental condition caused by ingestion of too many "mints" combined with champagne. Nothing that happened will be her fault.  Like her grandmother, Lunatic will keep randomly appearing to innocently create havoc....

Meanwhile, enjoy the "Bitch In A Box " while you can !!

And a pox on &^^$$^*& Auto-Correct !!!! SO tired of re-typing words that are NOT what I entered. 

Rant over.....

• Like 8
  • Love 1

@CountryGirl, that was amazing! 

I'm still expecting the Finn is the father paternity swerve. I also have so many questions about Li now, if she wasn't even responsible for the paternity test mixup. What was her damage the night Tom was killed? Why did she sit there with resting bitch face and not get up to help a man in distress?  

I suspect that the way Finn is being over the top mad at Hope, we're going to find out soon that she has some kind of medical emergency (tumor, aneurysm). When that comes to light, Finn is going to feel guilty, because she's been telling him about the headaches, and all he's done is massage her. Didn't get her in for an MRI or CT scan. And since it will be used to explain her behavior, he'll feel guilty about dumping on her, and he'll be ready to defend his friendship with her again. 

Liam has about as much self-awareness as Taylor and Steffy. I so wish he would have seen his opening and let Finn know about the kisses he laid on Steffy after he saw Hope kiss Thomas. He has to know that Finn doesn't know about those, since he definitely would have come after him over that. So he could "innocently" let it slip. It would be easy to imagine that it might piss Finn off to know that Steffy kept two Liam kisses from him, but when he got kissed by Hope one time, Steffy needed to get away from him and tore into him about his poor judgement and lack of proper boundaries. 

Steffy trying to pretend she's this hardass bitch while she's locked in a cage is hilarious.  And stupid. Start Stockholm Syndrome-ing it up, Steffy.  Empathize. "Oh, it must have been so rough to grow up like that. I can understand why you resent your mother so much."  Of course, that's only the advice I'd give if I wanted to see her survive. So, instead I'll say "keep antagonizing her, Steffy!  You can do it!" 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, KerleyQ said:

@CountryGirl, that was amazing! 

I'm still expecting the Finn is the father paternity swerve. I also have so many questions about Li now, if she wasn't even responsible for the paternity test mixup.

I'm wondering, if TIIC could be bothered that is, if we'll have a flashback to the paternity scene and we'll see that while everyone is pacing nervously and aimlessly waiting for the outcome, that Luna sidles up and while nobody is looking, somehow swaps the swab stick with one that has a positive result on it.

• Like 2

I love how Steffy was all demanding of Luna to "Let me out of here", um Steffy, i think if crazy Luna drugged and put you in there you aint getting out.  what are you gonna do fire her?  Don't think she cares, but please keep demanding things and see where it gets you 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

DON'T POKE THE BEAR!

Steffy just doesn't get it; you can't treat psychopaths the way you do everyone else. Charging in, demanding answers, hurling accusations, issuing orders, and directives, just does not work with crazy people. It will only inflame them, getting their craziness all lubricated and revved up for action, and will quite often find a person in your current circumstance. 

What happened when you chased Sheila into the alley? That should have taught you something, but you just went ahead and followed Luna without letting anyone know or going to get some backup. 

Didn't you find it the slightest bit odd that during your interrogation of Luna, she suddenly decides to play hostess and offers you some iced tea? And that Luna really wasn't drinking hers as you gulped yours down? Being a bitch must rustle up serious thirst. And now as your situation sinks in do you change tactics? No, you just keep yelling and screaming as Luna smiles. 

And just to add an exclamation point to your stupidity, you get Luna to spill the whole sordid tale. Now what do you think is going to happen? Luna just spent hours putting together a heavy duty metal crate, going the extra distance to install some beefy padlocks, to keep you contained. And you think she is going to release you after telling you everything? 

I don't usually root for psychos, but damn I am loving loony Luna! I think I might have been a bit hard on Lisa; when I think back to how well she sold the sweetness, never ever hinting to this dark side, she is definitely showing some range. Outside of that, as someone who retired after 20 years with a major tool manufacturer, it makes me a bit giddy watching a female who knows her way around a power tool. 

• Like 11
  • Love 3

Thankfully Li isnt blaming Finn. 

Why is Katie having a sit down with Sheila/Deacon. She really is an idiot. Cant wait for her face to crack about Poppy not being the killer.

Luna is a good villain. The actress is good. Wish they would keep her around. Much better actor than a lot on BB. Mostly the guy playing RJ. He is truly awful. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
(edited)
On 8/27/2024 at 12:17 PM, CountryGirl said:

Has he forgotten when he kissed Sally and Steffy left and proceeded to fuck his own father?

He forgot that the day he took less than 30 seconds to see Hope and Thomas in Rome to mack on Steffy because she was a warm body that happened to be there, then spent the rest of 2023 declaring it had been a mistake to leave her like the waffling clown he is.

On 8/27/2024 at 12:17 PM, CountryGirl said:

But Liam isn't finished and has the gall to say that "Hope wouldn't do that for no reason. You must have been sending her mixed signals. She wouldn't kiss you unless she thought you'd be okay with it."

Man, that victim blaming sure is a take for Mr Captive Cabin to have.

And where the hell was this attitude in Nov 2020 when he didn't take two seconds to see if the person Thomas was kissing was in fact his wife before flying to Steffy at max warp to bang her?!

As you said, it also robs Hope of any agency has, but we been knew Liam barely knows who she is as a person anymore, if he ever truly did, so...

I will always maintain that whatever popularity Thomas arguably had as a love interest for Hope had less to do with the pairing and everything to do with the poor writing Liam's gotten almost from jump. It's one thing for a silly ass early 20-something boy to be torn between his heart and at least one of his heads, but that shit needs to be squared away if you're old enough for your doctor to recommend bi yearly colonoscopies. He's not nearly as hot as Ridge was in his prime, or as charming to be getting away with this crapola.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1

Stuffy in that cage makes every episode a good episode. 

Didn’t Luna drop the water outside if the cage?  How did Stuffy get the water inside the cage?  The bars are much too close and there is no opening along the bottom.  

Katie just loves to spread joy everywhere she goes.  Katie is even more judgmental than Stuffy of Ridge.  

In my humble opinion, the monkeys with a keyboard to it way to far with Luna telling Chief Hot Dog that she is through covering for her mother.  Now the question would be if Chief Hot Dog picks up on why would Luna betray her mother?  Does Luna realize she would have to testify, against her mother, in open court?  

The story line I would rather see if the monkeys with a keyboard have any balls.  Luna kills Stuffy with the same drug.  Poppy has to be let go because Stuffy is killed while Poppy is in jail. Poppy is reunited with and marries Bill making Luna Bill’s stepdaughter and live out a life of luxury or 1 year whichever comes first. Luna would have more of a chance seducing Bill as his stepdaughter with much less scrutiny. 

• Like 6
On 8/27/2024 at 10:47 AM, CountryGirl said:

@KerleyQ, you inspired me.

But I demand to see your version, too. Scratch that, I'm asking politely because I am not a bitch. Most days anyway.

Speaking of bitches...

Steffy-cage-BB-HW.jpg?resize=1024,598

Bitch in a Box

Hey fans…

I got somethin’ real important to show you

So just sit down and listen

Fans, I know you’ve been watching this shitshow for a long time

(For a long, long time)

And now, I’m ready to go insane

It’s not even Christmas yet but my devious mind is open wide

(Open wide)

Gonna give you what’s on your list, show I know what’s on your mind

(What’s on your mind)

A gift so special it don’t need to be wrapped

Take a long look…it’s a bitch in a box

(A bitch in a box)

It’s a bitch in a box

(A bitch in a box)

So much better than a diamond ring

This little gift means everything

Easy to see in this sleek black cage

Point and laugh as she screeches her rage

So unlike her house in the hills

Seeing her penned in gives me the thrills

This is a gift straight from the heart

Something this heifer hasn’t had from the start

It’s this bitch in a box

This bitch in a box, babe

It’s that bitch in a box

Oooh, that bitch in a box, yeah

See this gift was long overdue

When a gift needed giving, Luna came through

Somethin’ to show Steffy a whole lotta fun

To all those shows with fans to impress

It’s easy to do, just follow these steps

One – Solder that box

Two – Put that bitch in a box

Three – Don’t ever open that box

And that’s the way you do it

It’s that bitch in a box

This bitch in a box, babe

It’s that bitch in a box

That bitch in a box, yeah

Christmas, bitch in a box

Hanukkah, bitch in a box

Kwanzaa, a bitch in a box

Every damn day needs that bitch in a box

Basement of Brooke’s mansion pad, bitch in a box

Midday at the fashion house, bitch in a box

Bedroom at Hope’s cabin, man, a bitch in a box

That bitch in a box

That bitch in a box

That bitch in a box

This is so great. You should start a B&B songbook thread with this amazing ditty. I woke up singing it this morning. My favorite line, "Midday at the fashion house, bitch in a box"! Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Luna could have just hung one of those hamster water bottles in the cage for Steffy.  

I'm wondering if Poppy is going to figure out that Luna did it and try to take responsibility for it to protect Luna.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 6

DAUMMM! Luna does not play. Tend to her prisoner, visit mommy, then off to the po po to twist the knife she has plunged into mommy's back. 

@Waldo13, you are mirroring my thoughts about Lt. Hot Dog wondering why Luna would want her mom to be guilty. 

Speaking of Luna's prisoner, I love your idea @KerleyQ, and that water bottle could be paired with one of those cat/dog automatic feeders. Luna could program it to release food every few hours and she wouldn't have to worry about running over there every day with sustenance. 

Katie? What the hell is wrong with you. So happy, and absolutely bursting with your news, that you are willing to share a table with Sheila? Not only that, but to discuss and debate shit? You a mess girl, you really are. There is also the fact that nothing has been proven in regard to Poppy, circumstantial evidence is one thing, but proof is entirely another. All you have is conjecture, and the fervent desire for Poppy to be guilty so you can gloat get Bill back. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
27 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

All you have is conjecture, and the fervent desire for Poppy to be guilty so you can gloat get Bill back. 

And then get mad at him again in a few short weeks, if that.

”Bitch in a Box” will be running through my head all day.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

DAUMMM! Luna does not play. Tend to her prisoner, visit mommy, then off to the po po to twist the knife she has plunged into mommy's back. 

Luna makes me feel like an absolute slacker.

Lisa is giving an absolute master class in acting with the changing on-a-dime behaviors and expressions.

For starters, with her visit to Steffy, who made me laugh so hard with her screeching and banging. JMW's voice sounds raspy so kudos to her, I guess, for going all method.

Steffy-BB-CBS_407079.jpg?resize=1024,598

Luna asking Steffy how she slept and then telling her how she slept like a baby at Bill's a thing of beauty.

GWHZ42uXIAAkSaA?format=jpg&name=900x900

Her telling Steffy her kids were in good hands and reminding them they're family. Well, Hayes is her cousin and possibly sibling if Finn is going to turn out to be Luna's daddy.

4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Katie? What the hell is wrong with you. So happy, and absolutely bursting with your news, that you are willing to share a table with Sheila? Not only that, but to discuss and debate shit? You a mess girl, you really are. There is also the fact that nothing has been proven in regard to Poppy, circumstantial evidence is one thing, but proof is entirely another. All you have is conjecture, and the fervent desire for Poppy to be guilty so you can gloat get Bill back. 

Katie is such a joke. Since clearly Poppy is the bigger threat, being not Bill's latest baby mama anymore but still the woman in his life and bed. 

Sitting there, sipping tea with Sheila???

Deacon-Sheila-Katie-BB-CBS.jpg?resize=10

Luna playing the part of the dutiful daughter to clueless Poppy.

Poppy-Luna-2-BB-HW_fd4989.jpg?w=681

Clueless about her baby girl and her designs on $ Bill.

Then off to Lt Hot Dog who I'm equal parts, he's smelling something a rot in the state of Bel Air and sniffing out the next hot dog he can stick in his craw.

Finn wanting to check on Luna like the loving father cousin he is. There's more to it than they're cousins. There has to be.

Steffy crying and touching her wedding ring, and whining about Finn. Bitch, you left him, remember? You ran off like the spoiled brat you've always been. Had you kept your trifling ass at home, this never would have happened. She's also the one who told him not to contact her.

So I cannot feel sorry for this bitch...in a box. 🤣

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)

I had to fast forward Ridge and Brookes stupid conversations about Steffy and her lame marriage.  It is her own damn fault she’s in a cage for running off like a giant baby..  

If Finn does show up at that apartment, I hope Luna has a drink ready for him!

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Why do I get the feeling that the monkeys with a keyboard are lying to us and the more they are trying to cover up the lie, the worst it gets.  Did they write Luna as a psychopath because she was getting too popular and Stuffy complained because of her need to be the center of attraction.  

Today’s lies:  Poppy told Lune that she killed Tom and Hollis. When Chief Hot Dog asks for a written statement, Luna asks if it could be anonymous. No way, no how. This would be a violation of Poppy’s civil rights.  The right to face your accuser.  Was there ever a paternity test to prove that Tom is Luna’s father or did Luna take Tom’s word for it. 

I’m only speculating but it seems that this storyline will be wrapped up tomorrow.  Check that, we will have weeks of Stuffy basking in the glory of being a victim. 

As I said before, everyday Stuffy is in that cage is a good day.  We get to see the true Stuffy when she’s not in control. 

Ridge just stop. How many problems did you caused with just a kiss.  

• Like 7
31 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Was there ever a paternity test to prove that Tom is Luna’s father or did Luna take Tom’s word for it. 

There was not a paternity test to match her to Tom.  You'd think that would potentially be something the police would want to do, to solidify him being Luna's father as the motive for Poppy to kill him.

My theory is that she knew Tom from hanging out at various music festivals, and considered him a friend. She didn't want the truth about Luna's paternity to come out, so she asked him to say he's the father.  And he had a thing for her, so he agreed. After she hooked up with Bill, though, she thought she was going to have a relationship with him, which pissed off Tom. I think she was being honest when she said that Tom became obsessed with her and acted like a stalker, so, once Bill didn't call her or come find her again, she just took off to get away from Tom. And Tom kept insisting he was the father, because, in his mind, he was once he agreed to claim Luna as his own. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 4
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Did they write Luna as a psychopath because she was getting too popular and Stuffy complained because of her need to be the center of attraction

Oh, popularity wasn't an issue Luna faced before this week lol.... remember how she was often compared to Paris? 🤣 Hard to imagine these days that Paris isn't the most two-faces intern to grace FC these days haha

2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

As I said before, everyday Stuffy is in that cage is a good day.  We get to see the true Stuffy when she’s not in control. 

Amen to that!

• Like 10

Humor me..."Back-in-the-day" when a guy knocked boots with a gal and she shortly came up with a "bump", the guy either stood proud or ran for the hills. Tom stood proud. Poppy was concurrently knocking boots with someone who had more money/prestige/clout than a B grade rock star with addiction issues. Back then there were no drive-by clinics for paternity tests...even cops had to rely on "blood types"...so no way to really know WTD. Wait for a while, and see if the kid had Tom's nose, or $Bill's eyes. No way was Poppy hitching her star to Tom's wagon. [Mea Culpa 😇 ].

18 or 20 years later, Poppy takes a chance that her hunch is right & $Bill is the Daddy. As added insurance she works the "amazing sex" and " undeniable attraction" angle to hook $Bill JIC she's wrong about paternity. If he's in lust  love, it won't matter. 

The sad part is that Lunatic only knows about 2 WTD options. Both Poppy and Finn were too high on "mints" to remember that night that temporarily homeless Poppy and soon-to-go-off-to-college Finn hooked up. Bumpity Bump Bump.         Sheila genes forever.

Gerbil waterer...automatic pet feeder....adult diapers....You guys rock !! Steffy will be forever "Bitch In A Box"

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

If Finn actually agrees to go over to the apartment to look for clues, I hope he's interrupted by an emergency phone call from the hospital. And he'll run into his mother again, who will tell him that it's stupid to go tamper with the apartment since the police may still need to go back for evidence.  

Steffy: "What about my husband? Your cousin?"  Um, yeah, if she doesn't care about sending her own mother to prison for life, I'm guessing she doesn't give much of a fuck if the cousin she hadn't seen for years ends up losing his bitchy wife. 

The whole time Brooke was trying to soothe Ridge's fears over not hearing from Steffy (for, what, a day?), all I could think was "oh, so this is how Taylor is going to get her hooks into him."  Once he finds out about Bitch in a Box, he's going to blame Brooke for pushing him to ignore his fears, putting his precious daughter in danger longer. 

• Like 5
  • Angry 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

The whole time Brooke was trying to soothe Ridge's fears over not hearing from Steffy (for, what, a day?), all I could think was "oh, so this is how Taylor is going to get her hooks into him."  Once he finds out about Bitch in a Box, he's going to blame Brooke for pushing him to ignore his fears, putting his precious daughter in danger longer. 

*Nods head* It really was obvious wasn't it?

• Like 4
9 hours ago, aussieinsydney said:

*Nods head* It really was obvious wasn't it?

Yep. You can practically hear the "our daughter could have died!" coming from the two of them at Brooke already. 

• Like 5
(edited)

The world must be spinning on its’ axis, because I agreed with Ridge, of all people, today. First of all, when he said Steffy can take time if she needs it, but she has responsibilities & can’t be unreachable (paraphrased). She’s the CEO & far more importantly, a mother, she can’t just disappear & lose contact.

Later, not only did he sympathize with $Bill, but he accurately described parenting to RJ ~ my kids are still young, but if I don’t know where they are every second, I’m frantic. I can only imagine how they’ll ramp up when they get older & are far less dependent on me. 

Then, he blew it when he called Steffy a badass. She’s not a badass, she’s a spoiled (spellcheck changed that to “soiled” & it made me chuckle, so I almost kept it 🤣) brat, an unrepentant bully, & a flat-out hypocrite. But for a minute, there, Ridge & I were 2000-era Justin & Lance.

Finally, I actually felt sorry for RJ today. He is boring, but he’s a nice character, so far. He’s going to be devastated that not only is Luna a killer who framed her own mother, but she killed 2 people & framed her mom so she could stay in $Bill’s orbit. 

Edited by nkotb
  • Like 11
  • Useful 1
18 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Then, he blew it when he called Steffy a badass. 

Finally, I actually felt sorry for RJ today. He is boring, but he’s a nice character, so far. He’s going to be devastated that not only is Luna a killer who framed her own mother, but she killed 2 people & framed her mom so she could study in $Bill’s orbit.

Don’t forget - Ridge also said Steffy knows how to survive on the streets!  Lolololol. Uh yeah, a real Bel Air/Malibu/90210 kid wouldn’t last a day on “The Streets.”  
Does Luna race cars? Why was she dressed like Danica Patrick?!

So the preview showed Finn thinks Luna had something to do with Steffy disappearing.  How’d he jump to that conclusion?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9

I haven't watched much this week, but I hope when this mess is over RJ and Zende go out and get hammered together and thank their lucky stars they're no longer competing for Lunatic. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Same old same old. Ridge is an idiot and Finn is a eunuch that still can’t act. RJ is a man child you can’t act either. 

Still wondering how the water bottles got through the bars of the cage.  

• Like 2
17 hours ago, norcalgal said:

Don’t forget - Ridge also said Steffy knows how to survive on the streets!  Lolololol. Uh yeah, a real Bel Air/Malibu/90210 kid wouldn’t last a day on “The Streets.”  
Does Luna race cars? Why was she dressed like Danica Patrick?!

So the preview showed Finn thinks Luna had something to do with Steffy disappearing.  How’d he jump to that conclusion?

Yes, the hardcore streets of Malibu :):)  How can Finn deal with having such a hardcore and badass wife--who runs away crying as soon as something doesn't go her way.

I'm kind of done with everyone's horrified reaction that Hope had the audacity to kiss Finn--like how DARE Hope try and touch something that belongs to Steffy--but Hope was just supposed to instantly forgive Liam and Steffy for their many indiscretions.  And now we have Finn and Steffy's telepathic connection where Finn knows KNOWS that Luna's behind Steffy's disappearance.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3

I'm still trying to figure out why Luna is even bothering trying to keep Steffy alive. Are the snacks and waters poisoned, as Steffy suspects? 

Steffy SHOULD play dead. And when Luna unlocks the cage to check her pulse, then attack. But our fav harridan can NOT shut up to save her own life. Have a nice cool sip of water, Steff!

And since Luna was evil all along...did she actually WANT to sleep with Zende? Was she trying to set him up and then abandoned the plan? Either way, I'm loving black pleather Luna. I hope she realizes when she is close to getting caught and manages to disappear with a good chunk of $Bill's fortune and the keys to the Stella Mara.

Then useless RJ can go on a globe hopping mission to find her.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

I laughed when Finn asked Luna what she was doing at Bills.  Her interactions with Bill are creepy. He should make other arrangements for her.

What happened to Will? They made a big deal out of him and then nothing.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I'm kind of done with everyone's horrified reaction that Hope had the audacity to kiss Finn--like how DARE Hope try and touch something that belongs to Steffy--but Hope was just supposed to instantly forgive Liam and Steffy for their many indiscretions.

Truly I wished that TIIC had not gone as far as they did in making Thomas an actual lunatic child abuser because regardless of Hope's very obvious switch up there, Liam had had that cheating coming for a while, every bit as much as he deserved Steffy stepping out with Bill.

Because wow, ONE kiss is getting this much strum und drag? I swear Brooke didn't even get dragged like this for sleeping with Deacon! ☠️

Hope Logan need not have wasted her youth trying to make up for the horrific sin of [reads notes] her mere existence since everyone around her is going to slag her off no matter what she said or did anyway.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
(edited)

I know everyone is loving Luna’s evil turn, and that this was the plan from the get go (yeah, riiiight), but that flashback of her switching out the first test results was a fucking retcon. She was NOWHERE near that thing the first time around-she was across the room. It was Li standing over it, as they waited out the time clock. Otherwise we would all have been saying LUNA probably messed with it.

And now Poppy has been whoring all her life? Whatever Show.

And I know I’m just banging my head against the wall-but having someone tell the cops that their suspect confessed to them without any other proof to substantiate it (and no, those drugs aren’t direct evidence and it was a bad search that should be thrown out), the bumfucks that are the cops cannot use that statement as proof of Poppy’s guilt. There’s been NO ARRAIGNMENT?!! If Bill can’t arse himself to get her a lawyer, she’s entitled to a public defender. This show is just as awful about portraying law enforcement as General Hospital is.

And instead of blathering, crying, screaming, and shaking the cage, since Steffy is supposedly so “smart” maybe try and figure out a way to escape? All that 18th and 19th century screams of “HELP!!!!!!! HELP MEEEEE!!!!!” just gave me second and third hand embarrassment.

And Steffy, why are you praying for Finn to find you? YOUR ASS told him NOT to call or CONTACT you. And like the lapdog he is, he listened. That he’s walking around whining that she hasn’t called and that Hope kissing him was as if she’d tried to rape him, makes me want to BITCHSLAP his ass. And Hope is a terrible mother. Ridge needs to look in a mirror before he throws ANY shade at Hope.

And WTF was that montage? This “couple” is no FUCKING LUKE AND LAURA!

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, smartyshorts said:

And since Luna was evil all along...did she actually WANT to sleep with Zende? Was she trying to set him up and then abandoned the plan? Either way, I'm loving black pleather Luna. I hope she realizes when she is close to getting caught and manages to disappear with a good chunk of $Bill's fortune and the keys to the Stella Mara.

The whole Zende thing is proof this was not planned from the beginning--she was in scenes alone crying and being genuinely confused as to what happened plus that whole throwing up and asking herself out loud if she was pregnant. Not even Partially Open Door was part of those scenes. If she was all Agatha All Along about everything they would have her only in scenes with other people doing all that stuff.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4

Lmao...I don't even think Steffy would survive a sunday stroll in some random trailer park down south....let alone the harsh streets of L.A. 

The more the show keeps trying to sell Steffy as some tough as nails, half a step away from gangster or some shit the more I'm inclined to believe that she's actually a weakling who gets lucky. That might be the single most infuriating thing about her character. Maybe even more infuriating than her mean girl attitude & blatant hypocrisy. Because depending on what the plot needs she's either a badass or a victim. She's hardcore, but she always needs someone in her corner against the Logans or she needs to leave town to get away from her dolt, but all in all loyal husband because he was kissed by someone he doesn't even want.  

Now to be fair, good, nuanced writing(which the show doesn't have) could tackle the duality of the strong yet vulnerable trope but even still, Steffy would not be ideal character to do that with because she's neither. She has infinite plot armor and/or easy targets. That requires a totally different approach imo. 

While Katie getting her Nancy Drew on made me cringe I didn't really get mad at her....but her sitting across from the woman that tormented her sister and forced alcohol onto her like every thing is just kosher might've pushed me over the edge. Katie, even if Poppy was guilty her being in jail doesn't suddenly make Sheila Carter...well...not Sheila Carter. The only way this could make sense if it was just the writers way of giving Sheila pointless screen time. But even still Katie shouldn't be that comfortable around that psychopath. Especially given Sheila's own history with Bill. God knows she's gotten her knickers in a twist over less. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Yes, Ridge, Steffy is such a big badass that she runs every time she gets a little upset. She's run away from her marriage to Finn how many times?  And this time, over him being kissed by someone, she needed to flee to the same clinic she needed to go to when she had basically given up on living when Finn was "dead"?  Someone else kissing your husband when you've been warning him they were up to something isn't something you should need to flee the country to a mental health clinic over. It's something you maybe go spend one night at a local hotel over, or spend the night on your friend's couch, eating junk food and binge watching a reality show.  Also, it would have been hilarious if Liam had said to Finn "have you checked your father's bed? In my experience, her husband kissing another woman sends her to her father-in-law's bed." Of course, Liam would never say that, because he must worship her. 

And don't even get me started on that cheesy ass montage. There's no way that all she'd think about, if she thinks she's going to die, is her relationship with Finn.

I agree with everyone that Luna being the killer could not have been the plan all along. I think they changed course between Tom's murder and Hollis's murder. So much about Tom's murder makes no sense if that plan was Luna all along. And, as @GHScorpiosRule pointed out, Luna was nowhere near that paternity test. Li stood over it and was the only one near it. That was the whole point, for her, in her doing it, to make sure nobody had a chance to fuck with it. And then there was that whole pregnancy scare with Luna. I think the plan, at one point, was for her to be sick and need some kind of donor, which would have led to the reveal of her paternity (Finn).  Now I wonder if they decided against Finn being her father when they made the change to her being the killer. 

• Like 8
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Now I want Finn to be Luna’s bio dad. If only to stick it to Steffy. Will she stay married to him-with his having a psycho mother and spawn? Will he have “conflicted” feelings? Will he obey her demand to stay away from Luna should she get caught and sent to prison?

And Ridge can take SEVERAL SEATS, with his “who does that?!” about Hope kissing Finn. Hope didn’t rape him. She also didn’t sneak into his bed like Ridge did-in Caroline’s bed-when she was with Thorne-as a “joke” and ended up raping her, right? So STFU, you ass. Nor is Hope playing ping-pong with Finn and another man, again like HIS ASS did with Taylor and Brooke. I would say: WHO DOES THAT? Douchecanoe.

And Brooke is a HORRIBLE mother. She can’t even defend her daughter out of fear that Ridge will dump her. Her defense was weak sauce at best.

The only highlight was seeing Hollis again-though not seeing him die! But! He drank the same brand of coconut water that I do!

WHAAAT?

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 5
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Now I want Finn to be Luna’s bio dad. If only to stick it to Steffy. Will she stay married to him-with his having a psycho mother and spawn? Will he have “conflicted” feelings? Will he obey her demand to stay away from Luna should she get caught and sent to prison?

Yep. If she thought she had a hard time getting him to give up on his birth mother, wait until she tries to get him to give up on his biological child. He'll feel all guilty that her life went to hell because he wasn't raising her. No way he'd listen to Steffy's orders to stay away from Luna if she's his daughter. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

At this point, here's my prediction... Finn rescues Steffy, probably Wednesday, since there's no drama in having him doing it it's just better to just get it over with, and as he's doing it Lunatictac returns to the apartment. Finn & Steffy lock Lunatictac in the cage for safe keeping, call Officer Hot Dog and leave to get Steffy to the hospital. When Officer Hot Dog shows up at the apartment the cage is empty and we never see Lunatictac again. Later on we see Katie and her two new besties, Deacon and Sheila, at the restaurant having their weekly tea party, and Katie tells her pals that after Stuffy told Officer Hot Dog everything, Ploopy was released and went off to parts unknown searching for Lunatictac.

Why? To torture us with more screen time for that ridiculously miscast haggard little drowned rat impersonating Taylor.

We knew Tom was short term, but I was hoping he could stick around a la Phyllis Diller as Gladys the make-up artist at Spectra. They couldn't have been paying Hollis that much that they needed to cut him to help pay for the newest miscasting and I can't believe that he left to do anything better. But maybe they did cut him and Lunatictac and Ploopy to pay for and make time for the wretchedly miscast new Taylor that nobody asked for?

• Like 9
  • Angry 1
  • Useful 1

As I thought, Z was not an accidental meeting of the “minds”.  More revisionist history.  The way Luna was talking, one would believe that RJ is not her first.  

Please tell me why Finn could not pick up on Hope eye fucking him and purring at his touch, when he could pick up on the way Luna is now looking at Bill with the heat of a thousand suns.  Of course Finn is dismissing gratitude for lust. 

Contrived contrived contrived.  Finn’s phone just happened to link with Stuffy’s phone while it’s on do not disturb. Also, why didn’t the phones linked when Finn first walked into the house? Stuffy’s phone was right by the door.  

Evil Luna has shown that she is a talented actress while Finn reiterates his ineptitude as an actor.  Also, Stuffy is a one trick pony when it comes to the two sides of Luna. 

• Like 7

They are ruining Bitch in a Box for me, with everyone outside that apartment singing Steffy's praises.  

And Finn is suddenly great at figuring people out?  Since fucking when?  The only person he's pegged correctly in the entire time he's been on the show is Liam, and that took Liam straight up telling him "I'm after your wife." No, wait, sorry, he also knows Thomas is a deranged asshole, but everyone knows that (even though his sister and parents won't acknowledge it until the immediate aftermath of him doing one of them, specifically, wrong). 

I'm thinking that the RetconLuna lied to RJ about being a virgin. And now we know that she set up the misunderstanding night with Zende. So, was she just being sad and stressed about that when nobody was around because she's deep in character and assumes someone is always watching? 

Luna, never go back to the apartment again! Don't do it! Stay away! Do not lead anyone to find Bitch in a Box. Dammit. It's just going to be over too soon, isn't it? I feel like I'm on the last day of a much too short vacation and have to start packing to go home now. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5
(edited)
57 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

It's just going to be over too soon, isn't it? I feel like I'm on the last day of a much too short vacation and have to start packing to go home now. 

Unfortunately, you're probably right.

We can't have Steffy held captive for the weeks of viewing pleasure that we had when Quinn held Liam captive. Oh, no, that wouldn't do and Bitch In A Box's fans would be up in arms and probably threaten to boycott the show if that was the plan.

Edited by aussieinsydney
Punctuation
  • Like 8
  • Applause 2

Look at little horndog Luna! Her dialog yesterday doesn't seem like it was coming from someone who was a virgin a few months ago. Is RJ that inexperienced that he wouldn't know? 

Oh, Show, you can go on with all the Steffy praises from Daddy, and RJ, and Finn, but it changes nothing. Steffy is still a brass balled Bitch of the first caliber, and needs to stay crated for many, many, more weeks.

Or months

Or years

Or, maybe forever..............

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 9
5 hours ago, Lilac2000 said:

There's retconning and then...there's this storyline.

Is this the fastest this show has ever retconned anything?  It's practically warp speed, imo...

• Like 5