Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

If Liam thought that Sheila was at Steffy's, WHY didn't he just go there instead of chatting with Deacon. Lord knows he pops us there with stuffed animals all the time..

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

I have never liked Steffy more. 

Finn's conversation with Hope was better than I feared it would be. I really thought he was going to be floating back to that wishy washy "but she's my mommy" thing. I was relieved to see that he was more upset about the possibility of Sheila going after Steffy again than he was upset at her on his mommy's behalf. And I can accept that a doctor would have issues with the concept of saying it's best for anyone to be dead. And if the show is working towards Hope/Finn, I feel much better about that prospect with Sheila being dead. 

21 minutes ago, bluvelvet said:

If Liam thought that Sheila was at Steffy's, WHY didn't he just go there instead of chatting with Deacon. Lord knows he pops us there with stuffed animals all the time..

This. All of his big talk about how only he can protect Steffy and the kids, and when he actually believes she's in danger, he's sitting there debating it with Deacon instead of rushing over there. Probably wanted Deacon to go with him so he wouldn't have to face off with Sheila on his own. At least Finn didn't hesitate to jump in front of an actual bullet for Steffy. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 10

Sheila was probably reconnecting with her plastic surgery doppelgänger Sugar and somehow convinced her to attack Steffy in her home. That explains why Sugar said nothing while attacking her - Steffy might have noticed the voice change? Better count those toes!

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 3
32 minutes ago, BoffoDaWonderSheep said:

Sheila was probably reconnecting with her plastic surgery doppelgänger Sugar and somehow convinced her to attack Steffy in her home. That explains why Sugar said nothing while attacking her - Steffy might have noticed the voice change? Better count those toes!

Oh, crap, that's a good point. I forgot about that whole "meeting with someone from her past" thing. Why that wasn't more alarming to Deacon is beyond me. Who from her past would be remotely healthy for her to be reconnecting with? 

• Like 7
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Sheila is most certainly not dead, because she will never die. 

No Finn, Sheila did not push Steffy first; Steffy punched Sheila and continued to taunt her, until Sheila lost her cool and came at Steffy. 

Didn't we clearly see Steffy going to each door to make sure it was locked? I guess Sheila was able to pick the sliding glass door lock in the dark and during a thunderstorm. 

I think this is all about setting Steffy up for murder charges. She sought out Sheila and attacked her and made it clear that she wanted her dead. And a lot of people know that; Sheila, Deacon, Finn and Hope. 

I bet Sheila didn't have a weapon in her pocket. Nope, I say she had something that Kelly left at the restaurant and was returning it ala Liam. The perfect set up to get Steffy out of her and Finn's lives. 

And there is still this mysterious person from Sheila's past who has shown up in LA. Maybe one of her kids going to take on their psycho momma's mantle while she is temporarily dead? 

• Like 9
  • Useful 2

Yesterday was actually really good soap. For the first time in a loooooong time, I’m looking forward to today’s episode. 

No way is Sheila dead. Also, didn’t Steffy step up security a while back? She can afford to pay security to literslly Velcro to her, why is she standing in front of windows, alone, at night, with a vengeful Sheila on the loose? 

• Like 13
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I think this is all about setting Steffy up for murder charges. She sought out Sheila and attacked her and made it clear that she wanted her dead. And a lot of people know that; Sheila, Deacon, Finn and Hope. 

I think so, too. Sheila was the one who started the conversation on the "you want me dead" train. Steffy had initially just said something about Sheila needing to be locked up in prison until she dies. Sheila goaded her into saying that she wouldn't feel safe until she's dead. 

It's not at all like Sheila that she was just contentedly living with Deacon, working at the restaurant, and not trying to involve herself in Finn's life. So, it makes sense that she's been meeting with someone to plot this and turn the tables on Steffy, making her be the one who has to go to prison.

• Like 3
  • Useful 6

Sheila is for sure not dead, definitely a doppelgänger, so she’ll come back from the dead for the 181st time. 

Still more believable than 2 beautiful, rich, capable women, spending decades of their life, fighting over absolute nothings, like Ridge & Liam. 😏

• Like 14
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

Steffy wanting Sheila dead shouldn't matter because it was still self-defense.  Sheila (not Sheila?) came to her house--not the other way around.   

It absolutely shouldn't matter, you're right. But soap opera law is fucked up. It'll somehow matter. If she doesn't end up going through legal hell, she will definitely lose Finn over it. Which would still fit Sheila's needs quite well. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Steffy wanting Sheila dead shouldn't matter because it was still self-defense.  Sheila (not Sheila?) came to her house--not the other way around.   

4 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

It absolutely shouldn't matter, you're right. But soap opera law is fucked up. It'll somehow matter. If she doesn't end up going through legal hell, she will definitely lose Finn over it. Which would still fit Sheila's needs quite well. 

Ah yeah, the B&B writers love to insult the audience, don’t they?  Cue Exhibit 3,581,942!

An aside: even if California was a “Stand Your Ground” state, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if the writers pretended it was not!

Edited by norcalgal
  • Like 8
21 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

I have never liked Steffy more. 

Same.

At last, her bullying and mean girl antics have (for now at least) finally paid off. I'm sure Stephanie is looking up from Hell and proud of her namesake 🙏

21 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

All of his big talk about how only he can protect Steffy and the kids, and when he actually believes she's in danger, he's sitting there debating it with Deacon instead of rushing over there.

With all of Liam's yapping his jaws, I have a hard time believing he could protect Steffy from a Daddy Long Legs spider in the most remote corner of the cliff house, much less a woman who has terrorized the Forresters for three decades.

My God, he couldn't even handle Quinn when she pointed a sword necklace at his neck 😂

11 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Sheila is most certainly not dead, because she will never die. 

Back when ATWT was wrapping up and James Steinbeck actually died for good, his ex wife Barbara Ryan unloaded an full chamber of bullets into his casket to make sure it stuck 

We all know Steffy can handle herself with a gun. If she's smart, she'd see if Stephanie had any silver bullets stashed somewhere and cap her in the ass at full noon just to be sure 😂

4 hours ago, nkotb said:

Sheila is for sure not dead, definitely a doppelgänger, so she’ll come back from the dead for the 181st time. 

Still more believable than 2 beautiful, rich, capable women, spending decades of their life, fighting over absolute nothings, like Ridge & Liam. 😏

I'll drink to that one!

• Like 12

I don't trust those medics.  I bet the time of death was fake. Someone check her toe. Lol

Those cops act like they don't know who Sheila is. If they don't they are dumb, get new cops there. 

• Like 9

Liam giving Devon relationship advice is like the blind leading the blind. Liam can’t convince Hope to leave Lurch but he’s thinks he can get Deacon to leave Shiela. Well I guess now this is a moot point.  

So now we are going to get weeks and weeks is Stuffy acted in self defense or was it murder since she wanted Shiela dead. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Hold on, so, Liam was so worried that they didn't know where Sheila is, and that she could be stalking Steffy, and, instead of going to Steffy's house, or even just calling her, he hunkered down and ordered a fucking pizza?  What a hero! 

I was half expecting the paramedics to be revealed to be Sheila and Mike in disguise. 

Hope and Finn have a nice chemistry.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, BoffoDaWonderSheep said:

I was just about to post that, too. I just hope that Sheila stays away long enough for Steffy to really suffer the consequences. I'd hate to see Steffy accused and convicted of murder only for Sheila to pop back up in two or three weeks.

39 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Liam giving Devon relationship advice is like the blind leading the blind. Liam can’t convince Hope to leave Lurch but he’s thinks he can get Deacon to leave Shiela. Well I guess now this is a moot point.

What annoyed me about that scene was Liam telling Deacon not to hurt Hope. Where does Liam get off with his two-faced self?

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 2/26/2024 at 10:31 PM, BoffoDaWonderSheep said:

Better count those toes!

Something just occurred to me on that count. I feel like somebody (either Finn or Deacon) is going to go to the morgue to see the body, see that she has all ten toes, and they're going to keep it quiet. Deacon would be the more likely suspect there. Things were starting to get too complicated for him. You could see that the things Liam and Hope said to him, along with finding Sheila strangling Steffy, and then Sheila's vengeful rant. He cares about her, but he might feel like knowing she's alive and out there somewhere, safe because everyone believes she's dead, but being out of that relationship so he can be close to Hope and her kids again might be the best case scenario for him. (And since she's not present to seduce him, he can be a little more clearheaded about it being best for him to be out of that relationship). 

• Like 10
  • Useful 5
On 2/26/2024 at 5:08 PM, Peppermint said:

Unless there is a silver cross speared into her heart...Sheila will not be dead. 

The blood will be found, no body, but Steffy will stand trial, be found guilty, be imprisioned, Hope & Finn will raise the children together, and Liam will go on a quest to clear Steffy's name, as we are treated to 10001 flashbacks of Sheila gloating from a villa in a land far away....

Sheila will reconnect with her former plastic surgeon, this time to transform into Taylor, then move into Hope & Finn's home to spoil her grandson....

Soapilly Ever After.

I'd have given this the "laugh" emoji except that it sounds like something that really would happen!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Hope:  STFU!  What Finn and Steffy are going through regarding his crazy ass momma is none of your business. And why do you keep bringing up that Steffy wanted her dead?  Is that what you're gonna tell the police? 

I don't see any chemistry at all between Hope and Finn.  They just look like good friends to me.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
3 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

don't see any chemistry at all between Hope and Finn.  They just look like good friends to me.

Same.

I'm team "Anyone but Thomas or Liam," but it ain't nothing to write home about.

• Like 4

I love how the monkeys with a keyboard rationalize Shiela being at the same place at the same time as Kelly. Didn’t Liam say that Stuffy calls him all the time when he has Kelly?  So knowing that Lucy was taking her son and Kelly out for pizza, tell Lucy not to go El Giardino. Stuffy knew that Shiela works there.  

Stuffy is not violent?  That’s a laugh unless being confrontational is not a form of violence.  Let’s ask Ally and Ivy if Stuffy is not violent. 

Wanting someone dead and killing someone might not be construed as self defense.  What Shiela had in her pocket is not relevant unless Stuffy saw what was in her pocket.  You have the right to defend your home in most states but to stab of shoot someone in the back is not considered self defense. At least Stuffy stabbed Shiela in the chest. 

Yes Ridge and Lurch, you are fucking idiots to have Stuffy tell them what happened like Finn  wasn’t even in the room.  

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Hope:  STFU!  What Finn and Steffy are going through regarding his crazy ass momma is none of your business. And why do you keep bringing up that Steffy wanted her dead?  Is that what you're gonna tell the police? 

I don't see any chemistry at all between Hope and Finn.  They just look like good friends to me.

I have zero problems with Hope's talking to her mom about Steffy and Finn--the moment Finn decided to confide in Hope was the minute she could voice her opinion about their issues.  And they do have a believable bond through their criminal parents relationship, they're pseudo-step-siblings now--definitely no romantic chemistry.

I think the actress playing Steffy is doing a superb job showing her horror and shock over her killing Sheila--truly well done--and I will applaud the writers if they have Steffy and Finn having relationship problems because of Steffy's killing Sheila and not because of Liam.  Now that would be an interesting storyline.

• Like 10
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

You have the right to defend your home in most states but to stab of shoot someone in the back is not considered self defense. At

Speaking for myself, if someone I *personally* know has a history of violence and that person came *uninvited* into my home, I would defend myself by any means necessary, not caring if I’m defending myself “the right way “. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, norcalgal said:

Speaking for myself, if someone I *personally* know has a history of violence and that person came *uninvited* into my home, I would defend myself by any means necessary, not caring if I’m defending myself “the right way “. 

Stuffy announcing to the “world” that she wanted Shiela dead and than she kills Shiela can be a problem for Stuffy.  If Shiela turned her back on Stuffy to leave than Stuffy could not claim self defense.  Shield could only be charged with trespassing since the sliding door seemed to be unlocked. 

The same would be for shooting an intruder in the back.  Self defense cannot be claimed since the intruder is no longer a threat of bodily harm. 

Whelps, looks like there are going to be some rough waters ahead for the Finnegans. Just watching and listening to Finn as Steffy was talking clearly showed he was not a husband who was worried about his wife's ordeal, or that she could have been harmed. And it really annoys me because they make Finn so wishy washy. One day he wants Sheila to stay away and worries that she might hurt Steffy or the kids, then the next day he could care less that Sheila once again entered his home uninvited and unannounced and was acting in a threatening manner. Whether Sheila was there to harm Steffy or to sing Kumbaya is kind of irrelevant to Steffy's fear; remember she is the one that looked down the barrel of Sheila's gun, so why wouldn't she react the way she did? 

I am begging the writers not to let this lead to a Hope and Finn pairing. They have zero romantic chemistry; only working as good friends and convoluted stepsiblings. But they have been desperately searching for a way to get Liam back in Steffy's bed, and Finn being angry and horrified that his wife offed his mom and leaving is a sure fired way to do it. 

Line of the century goes to Brooke with her "Steffy has never been a violent person."

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
10 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Stuffy announcing to the “world” that she wanted Shiela dead and than she kills Shiela can be a problem for Stuffy.  If Shiela turned her back on Stuffy to leave than Stuffy could not claim self defense.  Shield could only be charged with trespassing since the sliding door seemed to be unlocked. 

The same would be for shooting an intruder in the back.  Self defense cannot be claimed since the intruder is no longer a threat of bodily harm. 

It's not about what Sheila could have been charged for - it's what Steffy could be charged for. It's Sheila who went into Steffy's home *uninvited* - not the other way around. Because a person publicly said they want someone dead, how does that *force* the uninvited "victim" to come into your home? It doesn't. 

Sheila placed herself in jeopardy by coming uninvited to a place where she - Sheila, would know she is NOT invited/wanted.

As for no longer being a threat of bodily harm, I would argue having a known violent person***, uninvited into a person's home means that person *remains* a threat unless s/he no longer occupies the same physical space. 

*** Even more so since that known violent person has already committed violence against the person whose home she broke into. (But this being B&B I'm sure the writers/producers will "conveniently" forget that Sheila already shot Steffy once! Nothing to see here folks, move along...)

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, norcalgal said:

*** Even more so since that known violent person has already committed violence against the person whose home she broke into. (But this being B&B I'm sure the writers/producers will "conveniently" forget that Sheila already shot Steffy once! Nothing to see here folks, move along...)

Sheila has also shot her mother, grandmother, and stepmother. Assuming the show isn't put out of its misery in 2025 with that recent option news, I assume she'd be shooting Kelly in the future too.

The Forresters' insensitivity towards Finn notwithstanding, fuck Sheila. She fucked around and found out 🤷‍♀️

• Like 3
  • Applause 7
18 hours ago, norcalgal said:

Especially given their history and given that Sheila was told, by both Steffy and Finn, more than once, to stay away from their home. This was not some poor inoocent being stumbling into a random home to get in from the storm. This is someone who already shot both residents of that home. Steffy annoys me mroe days than not, but she had every right in the world to drive a knife into that psycho's heart. 

10 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Whelps, looks like there are going to be some rough waters ahead for the Finnegans. Just watching and listening to Finn as Steffy was talking clearly showed he was not a husband who was worried about his wife's ordeal, or that she could have been harmed. And it really annoys me because they make Finn so wishy washy. One day he wants Sheila to stay away and worries that she might hurt Steffy or the kids, then the next day he could care less that Sheila once again entered his home uninvited and unannounced and was acting in a threatening manner. Whether Sheila was there to harm Steffy or to sing Kumbaya is kind of irrelevant to Steffy's fear; remember she is the one that looked down the barrel of Sheila's gun, so why wouldn't she react the way she did? 

I can see Finn having mixed emotions, but I can't cut him a break for not being concerned about what his wife has been through. I totally understood him during his conversation with Hope when he said he wishes Steffy wouldn't seek Sheila out for confrontations. And I can even see his whole "I'm a doctor, I save lives" apprehension about anyone saying things are better if someone is dead. But, she came into their home. He's told her to stay away. He knows how dangerous she is, even with his mixed "but she birthed me" feelings. He knows she wasn't there, right after being in a physical fight with Steffy, for anything other than vengeance. Hell, he even told Hope that he didn't like Steffy seeking her out like that because it makes Steffy unsafe. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Am I the only coldhearted asshole who laughed until I almost cried at Finn melodramatically placing his hand in the blood, slowly lifting it and then drearily declaring “My mom’s blood is on my hands… and yours, Steffy.” I know I’m absolutely hyped to hear Finn reply to every question or end every conversation with “you killed my mother.” from now until the show is canceled. Fucking knob.

I hate it when they do this with Finn. Yes, Sheila gave you temporary housing for nine months. She also shot you and your wife point blank and nearly took you away from your kids. Oh, and she almost killed the woman who raised you, the woman you called your mother all your life. Don’t act brand new.

All that being said, Ridge is so uncouth. Don’t be the more annoying character in scenes with Thomas, yo.

• Like 15
  • Applause 5

I can't help myself. The horrible acting, especially by Steffy and Finn, is taking all the angst and drama out of this silly storyline. I end up laughing, especially at JMW's "anguish and shock" expressions or Finn's Neanderthal glare (thinking hard/processing). After reading your reactions, I can't wait to watch today's episode

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
2 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

hate it when they do this with Finn. Yes, Sheila gave you temporary housing for nine months. She also shot you and your wife point blank and nearly took you away from your kids. Oh, and she almost killed the woman who raised you, the woman you called your mother all your life. Don’t act brand new.

I generally hate how B&B treats blood family as some holy grail end all, be all, no matter how often Bridget get shit on by her relatives, how often Ridge has fucked over him make relatives, or that time Taylor let a whole baby go to a woman who she hated because the baby being colicky meant he needed his bio-mom, among other things.

But in those instances, they were raised together as family so it makes sense. Sheila was a stranger to him until his wedding and if he had married Hope Logan or Sally Spectra or even Daniel Romolotti who fathered her other grandchild if Finn happened to be gay and took residency in Genoa City, he wouldn't know thing one about her existence still. Hell, Ryder and Daisy on Y&R still believe her to be dead, to my knowledge.

I can't blame him for not joining in the on the Yellow Brick Road block party in Oz with the other munchkins to celebrate the Wicked Witch's death but she's done nothing to earn him throwing away his marriage to Steffy. As others have said, she is up her own ass and she'll probably always be an insufferable slag, but she had every much a right to defend herself now as she did when Aly was going bananas on her too. Far more so here.

2 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I’m absolutely hyped to hear Finn reply to every question or end every conversation with “you killed my mother.” from now until the show is canceled. Fucking knob.

"You killed my mother" is the new "We were robbed" 🤣

(Man, remember when we thought a phrase was too repetitive when we only heard it once every other week? Those were great times, yo.)

• Like 9
  • Love 4

Ridge give Finn a break, it’s his mother.  Show him the slightest bit of remorse.  Why are Lurch and Ridge even talking that are not making anything any better for Finn.  They act like Finn should be happy that his birth mother is dead. 

Ridge and Lurch are now lawyers?  They rushed over to protect Stuffy from being charged with anything and want to be there when she is questioned by detectives?  I’m sure that Ridge will be intimidating Chief Hot Dog. 

Brooke, you aren’t that bright are you. If Shiela’s body was found, at Stuffy’s house, something horrible did happen. 

Ridge and Lurch recited the story, according to Stuffy, of what happened. They have no idea of actual what happened. 

As a disclaimer, I don’t give 💩💩’s about how Shiela was killed by Stuffy.  I was just bring up how the stand your ground law works in most cities and states. Fear for your life and invoking self defense can be used if you believe you are in imminent danger.  By the perpetrator not facing you while running or walking away, then the imminent danger is determined to be over.  

• Like 1

Finn should have been slapped by Steffy when he said she murdered his mom.  It's ok for his mom to shoot people, plus all she did for years.  Would Finn have wanted Steffy to die instead? 

Li is his mother and she's not dead. 

• Like 4
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

"You killed my Mom & she's not an animal"...Not an exact quote, but will be repeated ad nauseum for weeks in many forms...

Yep,  Steffy did, and yep, Mom was. STFU Finn. 

Today I did not FF Ice T and his auto insurance commercial, instead FF Finn and his delusions.

Refer to my previous post above...Hope/Finn/raising children-Liam White-Knighting for Steffy...Will the person to ID Shewolf's body actually count the toes ?? Will Liam interrupt the funeral to tear open the casket and reveal "10 toes" !! Or will Shewolf be clever enough to sever her doppelganger's toe ?? 

Finn is a loser...Liam is a loser...Actually looking for a  real man on this show, one who is not pussy-whipped...maybe Carter ?? Not sweet Honey-Bear, or any of the Forrester or Spencer clan...maybe Wyatt, who has been disappeared ??

If this is the contribution to the "Sweeps" , it's pretty weak tea...I'm 77 & been listening/watching Soaps since they were 15 minute segments on radio {StellaDallas/ Backstage Wife]...LOL.

The more times that "Sheila is dead" is mentioned, is equivalent to "Sheila is going to prison forever" ...like, NEVER. 

Finn. cross the room and embrace your wife ...Steffy, go and hug your hubby...sob and admit the horror of the situation, the absolute tragedy that could not be avoided ...forgiveness and love .

Nah..."You killed my Mom...and she was not an animal". 

• Like 5
  • Applause 6

I think we can all call time of death on that marriage. 

Ridge and Thomas need to understand the concept that, while you can technically be right, you can also be an entire bag of dicks. See: their behavior at Steffy & Finn's house. The two of them made things worse. 

Let's see how Hope and Lurch handle being on opposite sides of this issue, because we know they're going to be. 

5 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

As a disclaimer, I don’t give 💩💩’s about how Shiela was killed by Stuffy.  I was just bring up how the stand your ground law works in most cities and states. Fear for your life and invoking self defense can be used if you believe you are in imminent danger.  By the perpetrator not facing you while running or walking away, then the imminent danger is determined to be over.  

I'd be surprised if CA/Los Angeles has a stand your ground law (and I absolutely should google, but I'm tired), but regardless of whether one exists in your city/state, I can't imagine that anyone wouldn't have a case of self defense when they stab someone who has broken into their home and is lunging at them. Especially when that person has shot them before. Since Sheila was not walking away at any point, that part of any law isn't relevant to this storyline. 

5 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

or that time Taylor let a whole baby go to a woman who she hated because the baby being colicky meant he needed his bio-mom, a

I vaguely remember reading about this storyline in SOD when it was happening. Whatever happened to that kid? Are we just supposed to pretend he never existed? Dropped into the same "never speak of it again" box as Ridge not being Eric's bio kid? 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Ridge's behavior yesterday was abominable. 

I am putting my money on Sheila still being alive and Steffy actually killed Sugar or whomever her "person from her past" was. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
11 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

I vaguely remember reading about this storyline in SOD when it was happening. Whatever happened to that kid? Are we just supposed to pretend he never existed? Dropped into the same "never speak of it again" box as Ridge not being Eric's bio kid? 

The kid was supposed to be another vehicle to kickstart Nick and Brooke's relationship that Bell had razed to the ground a few years earlier. KKL was against another Bricky reunion in one of the rare times I've heard it reported of her refusing to go along with a story, and whatever plans they had were dropped. Taylor gave custody to Brooke but hand to God, I don't think she was ever in the same room with that child after that point. I always saw Bridget caring for him after those two got remarried again.

We'll never see him again as TPTB are ignoring everything connected to Nick ever since Jack Wagner left the show, but there was so much story they could've had if Taylor kept the baby. Would he have been and anti-Logan-pilled as his siblings if he'd been raised by Brooke? How would Jack feel learning that the woman his mother and siblings hate more than Satan was his mother? 

Even if they'd gone the original route of Jack being the Bricky Harbinger, it was hardly the best, most creative way they could've done with that.

11 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

think we can all call time of death on that marriage. 

LOL!

I think that marriage was doomed the minute Finn learned to think for himself, be it for this or anything else. He's been written as an accessory for Steffy instead of a character in his own right. The reason Bricky shot up into popularity moreso than many of Brooke's relationships to that point was because Nick *had* clear motivations and thoughts and dreams that were separate from her while being an interesting contrast to Ridge. He wasn't a Forrester and while he would later come into money via Massimo, he was never defined by it the way other characters had been. That was also why the character has a nine year run on the show: even when he was out of Brooke's orbit, he could exist to date other women and move other plots.

Finn OTOH has had none of that passion or thought given to him. I honestly do not believe for a minute that Brad Bell even wanted the character at all and if he could've continued on having Liam bounce between the two women until they were in the retirement home he would have. He has largely existed as a pacifier to the Steffy fans who understandably want her to have a relationship with someone who puts her first, but God do I wish it had been more earned than it has been.

Same for the inevitable Hinn relationship. I'm so beyond done with her other two choices but Finn gives me nothing to care about other than being a cockblock to two even worse options.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

A small part of me doesn't mind seeing the Sinn marriage implode because Lord knows Steffy made it her mission to interfere with the Lope marriage every chance she got and Hope had to take it all on the chin, including the possibility that Liam put the bun in Steffy's oven during WTD #2. 

But Sheila is the absolute W-O-R-S-T and it's an insult to adoptive mothers everywhere how Finn is slobbering over his biological mother who is a psychopath and literally SHOT him and his wife in cold blood and left them to die in an alley by a dumpster.

I mean, D-U-D-E.

You are making it a cakewalk for Steamless to reunite. Not that I care because I'm so over Liam and Steffy. If they reunite, fine. If they don't, fine. If they were basically back-burned and only turn up for Thanksgiving and Christmas and the occasional Forrester living room wedding, so much the better. 

And we all know that if Finn and Hope hook up that Finn's days are numbered because Thomass will not stand for that even if he's really just Hope's booty call and not her true wuv in the slightest.

My money is on it being Sugar who died, too. So all of this (waves hands) will be for nothing. 

Remind me why I am still watching (albeit very occasionally and feeling like I'm under duress)?

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2

What’s the draw for Hope when it comes to Finn?  Thomas is totally devoted to Hope.  And a “one-woman man” in a way that Liam never was.  His only child is with Hope so he’s not vacillating between the mothers of his children.  In addition, Thomas is . . . uh, taking Hope to new “heights” never before experienced. 

• Like 2
  • Wink 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
48 minutes ago, Cool Breeze said:

What’s the draw for Hope when it comes to Finn?  Thomas is totally devoted to Hope.  And a “one-woman man” in a way that Liam never was.  His only child is with Hope so he’s not vacillating between the mothers of his children.  In addition, Thomas is . . . uh, taking Hope to new “heights” never before experienced. 

With the way Hope is stuck on Thomas's "magic stick", I am curious to see the pretzels the writers will twist themselves into to sell Hope sleeping with Finn if it does happen...🤔

I mean the woman velcro's herself to Thomas's side whenever she gets the chance..

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 8
  • Useful 1

How did Ridge and Lurch actually know there was nothing else could do?  It’s just on Stuffy’s say so. Again, I don’t care that Stuffy killed Shiela but there is an odd chance Stuffy didn’t have to use deadly force.  

STFU Lurch, I guess he also killed Emma in self defense.  Self defense of his lies and deceit. 

Once again I have to say, go fuck yourself you self righteous POS. Finn should be supporting Stuffy.  Also, are you know a lawyer Ridge?  Carter should be there protecting Stuffy. You’re just a bull in a china shop.  If Carter was there than that will make Stuffy look  guilty.  Great deductive reasoning . 

That was a very nice moment and hug between Finn and Hope. I would mind a reach around but I would enjoy a pity fuck more.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Finn ran out like a baby leaving Steffy there to handle the cops.  She can dump him now, kick him out and I'm sure Liam will be all ready to jump in and support.  

A crazy person who shot you and multiple members of her family breaks in attacks you, Steffy did what she had to but Finn keeps crying over his mom.  His mom is Li. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

Ridge: Bringing a lawyer with me will make Steffy look guilty. It’s much better to barge in alone and start flinging commands and decrees around like an imperious ogre.

Finn, if you got your smile from Sheila, Steffy would have run screaming the other way the first time you met. Steffy is just surrounded by heroes, what with Liam fluffing her off for pizza and Finn fleeing the beach house when he heard sirens. Top notch fellows, right there. I hope Li excoriates her idiot son with the same zest she typically unloads on Poppy with. That birth mom shit is going to go over real well.

I’ve learned many valuable lessons from B&B, especially this week. DNA takes precedence over silly little things like putting a bullet in your chest and then deliberately shooting your wife. Losing your shit and throwing away your marriage over an egg donor who ignored you until you married into the family she’s obsessed with is totally a thing that makes sense. Lessons like that. Very enlightening. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I've learned many valuable lessons from B&B, especially this week. DNA takes precedence over silly little things like putting a bullet in your chest and then deliberately shooting your wife. Losing your shit and throwing away your marriage over an egg donor who ignored you until you married into the family she’s obsessed with is totally a thing that makes sense. Lessons like that. Very enlightening. 

B&B is like The Walton's!

I generally only watch the show when something big happens like Sheila getting knifed.  I just watched this week's 5 episodes in 90 minutes.  I have a strong rule to FF thru commercials, the opening, and any scene with Ridge or Liam.  

I did love the opening shot of Steffi and Finn's house on the Monday episode.  After that it all went downhill.  Is it weird there wasn't a fight or a struggle between Steffi and Sheila?  Just Steffi lounging the knife in Sheila's heart?

Of course Sheila didn't die.  The dead woman is Sugar or some heretofore unknown Sheila doppelganger.  The question remains:  Where in the world is Sheila Sandiego? Er, I mean Carter, of course.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2

I can give Finn a little bit of a grace period to work through his confusing feelings. He is, at least, saying that he knows Steffy had to do it. But, he needs to get past the "but she was my mommy" crap soon. Yes, she birthed you. But, she also had zero interest in popping into your life until she saw a chance to get one over on the Forresters, and, oh yeah, she shot you and your wife and left you for dead. Then she held you hostage and almost killed your real mother. But, I can totally get him not wanting to be there, with the big old blood stain on the floor, while the police have Steffy repeat the story over and over. 

Speaking of... Once Ridge and Lurch came back and told everyone the whole story, shouldn't Carter have insisted that either he or another lawyer contact the police on Steffy's behalf to arrange for her to sit, with her lawyer, for an interview the next day instead of just letting her face the police on her own for questioning that night, while she's still reeling from what happened? 

I'm still thinking Deacon is going to go to the morgue to see Sheila's body, and he's going to do a toe count and keep quiet when it comes to 10. 

• Like 10
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

I'm still thinking Deacon is going to go to the morgue to see Sheila's body, and he's going to do a toe count and keep quiet when it comes to 10. 

^^^THIS times 1000 !!

"And this lil piggy went...." Sorry, just too many toe references lately...back to my cave.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5