Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, Artsda said:

If my father has a private jet, I would be having that pilot on speed dial not calling airlines 1-800 number.  Liam didn't even check online he's calling airlines? What year is it? 

You're absolutely right, why was he making phone calls??

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, bluvelvet said:

Seriously Hope and Thomas just go at it already - the tongue baths are little much..Just crawl all over each other and get it over and done with! I am saying that as a fan of the couple lol but the repetitive "you're great, no you're great" is wearing thin.

image.png.fe7020aef5923cede9c2dd64c10dea36.png

• LOL 13

Yes, why was Liam calling commercial airlines when his father has a private jet? And after discovering there were no flights available would he not ask Bill about using said jet? 

Hope is not going to be happy until she scratches that itch. She has got the scent of "bad boy" blood now and won't be happy until she gets the full monty. Of course Liam will arrive at just the right moment, and will walk in on a HopeQuinn repeat, except this time it will be the real deal. I wonder who he will scuttle off to this time? Will he barge into Steffy's love life again? Will he go in search of some random Parisian woman? Cause we all know he won't do the right thing and confront Hope. 

A sign Brooke? The sign is he doesn't call you Logan anymore. The sign is he isn't jumping at the bait. Honestly, don't you realize you have to pay for disrespecting Ridge's right to fuck with you and your emotions? Stupid woman, you know Ridge had every right to run to Aspen without a word of explanation. Just has he had every right to hop on Taylor's bones while still married to you. After all, didn't you learn you lesson with Shauna? Or Quinn? 

I am wondering, never a good thing really, but I am wondering if this is why Katie didn't come to the most romantic city in the world, and now Bill is on his way. Could he be coming to once again pick up the pieces of Brooke's broken heart? I might be on board for that. I would rather her stay single actually, and in all honesty don't want to see her and Deacon because I think they are so much better as friends and co-parents. But if it meant the end of Bridge I would accept it all the same. A girl could certainly do worse. 

13 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Wasn’t Brooke’s Bedroom a very successful line?  I’m not up to speed on those days, but I would be very surprised to learn that the designer, of Brooke’s Bedroom played a prominent roll as does Lurch. 

Ah hell no! Brooke owned that enterprise completely, only acknowledging Ridge's contribution to piss Taylor off. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

2 things from yesterday…I’m not 1 to rag on an actor’s looks, so please take this as an observation, & not a judgment, but yesterday, I noticed that Ridge/TK is looking really old. I think it might be the hair. I couldn’t help but think that if his hair was gray, he’d resemble Grandpa Munster. It legit looked like Brooke was having a conversation with her father, instead of her decades-long-romantic-abuser. I’d prefer that the convo was with her actual father, Bobby Ewing, but I digress. To be clear, having older-looking hair doesn’t mean someone isn’t gorgeous, “Pretty Woman”-era Richard Gere, for example, just saying, if they’re gonna actually show them age, as they should, let them grow up, mentally, too, & quit the triangle. 

As inexplicably obsessed with Thomas as Hope is, her obsession with him has  nothing on Liam’s obsession with him. Dude can’t utter more than 2 sentences without mentioning Thomas.

• Like 6
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Artsda said:

If my father has a private jet, I would be having that pilot on speed dial not calling airlines 1-800 number.  Liam didn't even check online he's calling airlines? What year is it? 

The very few genuinely rich people I know don't bother owning jets (hanger rentals, inspections and maintenance, pilots etc) they just subscribe to Uber for Rich People and call for one to come pick them up whenever they want one.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
6 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I am wondering, never a good thing really, but I am wondering if this is why Katie didn't come to the most romantic city in the world, and now Bill is on his way. Could he be coming to once again pick up the pieces of Brooke's broken heart? I might be on board for that. I would rather her stay single actually, and in all honesty don't want to see her and Deacon because I think they are so much better as friends and co-parents. But if it meant the end of Bridge I would accept it all the same. A girl could certainly do worse.

I was wondering the same thing yesterday.  I hate how fickle they've written Bill, but their chemistry is so good that I'd be right back on that ship if they go there. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I hate how they've had Bill pine over his Kate (blech!), but I could easily forget all about that for Brill 3.0.

A reunion in Rome ala their reunion in Sydney? 

Count me in. I still get chills thinking about how they were walking around, not knowing the other was near, and found each other near the waterfront. 

image.png.6ce687fb0d816bbfb733d5278034f59d.png

• Like 8
  • Love 2

I thought Bill said he was going to the Stella Maris and asked his pilot to drop Liam off in Rome. Yeah. it does sound like an Uber for rich people!😁 

Yeah, but if Bill decides to get out in Rome, too, and gives the Disheveled Ogre some competition where Brooke is concerned, I'm in!

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

WTF Zende, did you loose a bet or are you channeling your inner Carter?  

Couldn’t the monkeys with a keyboard do anything else to hide Stuffy’s pregnancy. That bag she’s carrying around looks absolutely ridiculous as does her hair 🤢🤮

Another WTF moment. Brooke got lost on her way to the Piazza?  Did Ridge just compliment Brooke the other day for knowing her way around Rome?  

Does every dressing room, in Rome, have windows and a glass door so people could look in?  

I know I’m beating a dead horse when I say this but those designs are not HFTF. I much prefer KM’s HFTF’s fashion shoot in Paris, France. To me that is HFTF not poofs and wings.  AN is pretty but she’s not model material. KM is a much better model. 

Hope took weeks to prepare a minute and a half speech?  In her speech she says that fashion could be anything but the collection is nothing what she mentioned. Please tell me how fashion has a social conscience?  If that’s the message Hope and Lurch were trying to convey, it’s an epic fail. Those three dresses 🤢🤮 didn’t play to HFTF’s demographics.  Nice PSA the monkeys slipped into Hope’s speech. What is HFTF doing to protect future generations?  

There you go. That last picture of Hope and Lurch looking at each other, I would imagine, is going to make Liam hit the room. 

All in all a lot of hype for very disappointing results. 3 ugly dresses and a stupid ass speech. I don’t think 3 dresses make a collection. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Will he barge into Steffy's love life again? Will he go in search of some random Parisian woman? Cause we all know he won't do the right thing and confront Hope. 

Well, while I agree he should confront Hope, what good will it do? She pointedly lied to his face when he asked her point blank if she had feelings for Thomas. She either lied to him or lied to herself so either way she’s a hot mess that he can’t trust right now. Similar to when he found out about Steffy’s tryst and paternity debacle, I can see him shutting down for a bit before lashing out. Thomas is playing the white knight right now but he will be itching to rub Liam’s nose in this and bait him about how he’s the one pushing Hope away and let this work to his advantage. I say let Hope have Thomas and Thomas have Hope but she needs to have consequences for her actions and let that be she loses custody of Beth for a while. Liam legit has reasons to not want Thomas in his daughter’s daily life.  Have Liam take Beth for the summer to a little town in Wisconsin where he is surprised to find an on the mend Sally who can use a friendly face and cute kid to lift her spirits. 

Hope can kick rocks.  I’d love for fiesta Sally to emerge to roll her eyes at THIS Thomas and not be so impressed at all. 

I don’t hate RJ and Paris. But then I didn’t hate Paris/Zende and show messed that up.👎🏾

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

So, is the HFTF target audience young women with values who are attending an awards ceremony? Because that's what those dresses are for. 

When Liam inevitably walks in on some questionable moment with Hope and Thomas, let's see if he can show some growth and stick around to talk to her about it instead of running off to bang Steffy. 

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

Couldn’t they have given Steffy an Hermes bag to hide her pregnancy a la Grace Kelly? That cheap pink tote looks stupid.

Liam is so dumb he deserves Hope to cheat on him. Oh golly gee! I forgot me daddy owns a jet! Me don’t need to try and get a crappy aisle seat on American Airlines after all! Hot dog!

Brooke you are better than this! You spent months working on moving on from Ridge. So what if Tay Tay was lying? Let her deal with Ridges bullshit.

• Like 15
On 6/16/2023 at 4:03 PM, Tippi said:

The shirtless trio working out was good old Summertime soapy fun.  The guys were pretty charming.  Scott Clifton does look great!

I also enjoyed the Italian scenery.  All in all, one of the better B&B episodes in a long time.

I see the Forrester Creations rooftop gym is back.  I get that this is a soap opera, but a shirtless gym at a workplace seems like an instant HR violation.  I presume those two women also work at FC.  Doesn't Finn work?  Why would he choose to work out at the FC gym where he has to hang out with his wife's three (or four?) times ex-husband?  Wouldn't he want to join a different gym?

I remember when Scott Clifton had just joined the show and he was scrawny as scrawny can be.  I guess time, age, and a trainer has helped him.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Couldn’t they have given Steffy an Hermes bag to hide her pregnancy a la Grace Kelly? That cheap pink tote looks stupid.

I really wish shows would just stop with that whole thing in general. People know that actresses get pregnant without it being written in. All the antics to try to hide their bellies become distracting and silly. 

• Like 3

I would not put it past TPTB to do yet another WTD storyline with Steffy. There is a reason Liam is going to be in Rome and Finn is not. 

I'm envisioning Liam seeing something that is definitely inappropriate and instead of confronting his wife, he races off to Steffy, who will happily get her drink on with him and comfort him in the best way she knows how. 

ETA due to today's show

• Like 7
4 hours ago, blackwing said:

Doesn't Finn work?  Why would he choose to work out at the FC gym where he has to hang out with his wife's three (or four?) times ex-husband?  Wouldn't he want to join a different gym?

Perhaps one at the hospital? Where he supposedly works?

• Like 4
2 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

I really wish shows would just stop with that whole thing in general. People know that actresses get pregnant without it being written in. All the antics to try to hide their bellies become distracting and silly. 

I agree. How I wish that the writers would "punish" JMW the way they did JG when she was pregnant. I would love to see a SL with Steffy sitting around stuffing her face 24/7 and Finn dumping her for "getting fat," the way Eric did to Donna. 

I also agree that at least give Steffy an LV or Chanel or Hermes tote bag instead of that hideous faux straw thing she's been toting around. 

Sooo ... 

Months and months and MONTHS of working 24/7 with Thomas and stirring up all kinds of angst with Liam and office gossip for THREE measly dresses? ITA that those gowns did not evoke thoughts/feelings of women's empowerment, sustainability (you would only wear them once or a handful of times at the most), and making the world a better place.

While Brooke looked stunning, that peach gown was too old and matronly looking for a line aimed at young women. It looked like something the mother or the bride would wear. I didn't know HFTF also designed for mature women.

For HFTF, I envision something like a capsule wardrobe made from sustainable fabrics that could be mixed and matched for a work week, then paired with more casual pieces for weekends and travel. Throw in one or two party-type dresses for a night on the town. 

Looking forward to tuning in later to see Liam's head explode!

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

I hope that Hope finally realizes that it's Thomas she wants to be with, since she has known for some time that he wants to be with her.  I say, let them be a couple and deal with all the flaming ball of shit that will come their way.  They will survive! 🥰

Liam:  Stop whining.  It's not an attractive quality for a grown ass man.  Go look for your balls and when you find them, contemplate your life without Hope, and find someone else (not Steffy!).  

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

I agree. How I wish that the writers would "punish" JMW the way they did JG when she was pregnant. I would love to see a SL with Steffy sitting around stuffing her face 24/7 and Finn dumping her for "getting fat," the way Eric did to Donna. 

I also agree that at least give Steffy an LV or Chanel or Hermes tote bag instead of that hideous faux straw thing she's been toting around. 

I forgot all about “fat” Donna! Pam was so mean.  I don’t know if they’d try that today. 
Yes, a nice bag for an accessory. They are supposed to be a high end fashion house after all. Sell us!

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

I’m not all that crazy about that yellow and green print dress that Hope is wearing but for me, that’s more HFTF than Lurch’s designs. It a simple everyday dress that a younger demographic could relate to. What Lurch has designed is more towards a pricy dress that you most likely wear only once. 

As a former professional photographer, I have to compare AN to KM. AN has softer features than KM and might be a little more attractive than KM but KM is more photogenic than AN.  

Poor poor Liam, always a day late and a dollar short.  First in Paris and now in Rome. I’m going on vacation so for the next 6 episodes I’m going to have to rely on posters to know what is going to happen. 

As for today, Lurch didn’t do anything to stop Hope from kissing him. In fact he moved in closer to her before she kissed him. A changed man my ass.  I only feel bad for Liam because Hope “kissed” Lurch.  Hey Liam, turn about is fair play but not with Lurch.  Anyone but Lurch. 

• Like 8

Phone issues have really been doing a lot of heavy lifting this week.

I wonder if they actually intend to do a Thomas/Hope pairing, or if this little diversion has all been to dirty Hope up so she's on more equal footing with Steffy and Liam. I really do not want to see "good guy" Thomas be a thing, because MA is just so "golly gee" dippy as a good guy. It just does not work for me on any level. 

Also, yeah, he definitely was trying to "subtly" encourage that kiss. He's heard from Steffy about her belief that Hope has feelings for him, and he figured he could play things so that she made the first move. 

I had a brief moment of hope when Brooke was wandering around on her own that Bill had decided to get off the plane and do a little exploring in Rome before getting on with his plans, and they'd encounter each other. Instead, once Carter looked through that keyhole, I knew that, when Ridge looked through, we'd get a scene of Brooke being perfectly framed in his view. (Although bonus hilarity points if she had encountered Bill and Brooke with Bill was what Ridge saw when he looked through). On a related note, how annoyed do you think everyone else in that line was with Carter and Ridge? I'd have been walking around them to take a look myself while Carter was sitting there begging Ridge to take a look. 

If Liam goes right from seeing that kiss to fucking Steffy, and Steffy has a third WTD pregnancy, after spending the past couple months judging Hope and assuring Liam "I don't want to interfere in your marriage, but..."  I will laugh for days. Finn had better kick her ass to the curb if she does this to him a second time. If he doesn't utter the words "I get that Liam was upset about his marriage, but, last I checked, you claimed to be happily married to me, so what was your excuse," I swear. 

• Like 6
  • Love 5
(edited)

I also saw several hilarious scenarios playing out with the keyhole, but alas, it looks like it will be another round of Bridge. Maybe we should start the betting now on what will drive Ridge into the arms of another woman and how long it will take. 

Well, Hope my girl, I have to say you didn't mince any words about that. You grabbed Thomas's face like you were starving and were gobbling him up with some serious pent up passion. Now, kissing Thomas isn't right on any level, but kissing is not fucking. What Liam needs to do is march is ass up there and confront them. He knows what he saw, and there is no way he can lay this on Thomas, no matter if Thomas wanted it and was all in, Hope was clearly the instigator. So, as a hurt and jealous husband, Liam needs to ask his wife what her intentions are, and what her feelings about him are, and what her feelings about Thomas are, and what her feelings are about their marriage. But he won't do that of course. He will run back in search of Steffy, and that big ugly straw bag will be disappearing. 

And maybe twice will be too much for Finn, which will lay the groundwork for Hope to become the scarlet woman, the new SFTV. I can see Taylor and Steffy piling on in righteous indignation, telling all that will listen how Hope ruined Thomas and Steffy's lives. Of course the fact that Steffy had a choice will be overlooked. Just like her mother had an excuse to betray Ridge with James, Steffy will have an excuse to betray Finn with Liam, and it will all be Hope's fault for upsetting Liam. 

I hope I am wrong about all of that, but it would fit right in with the history of Show, and how they never hold Taylor and Steffy accountable for their actions. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

I wonder if they actually intend to do a Thomas/Hope pairing, or if this little diversion has all been to dirty Hope up so she's on more equal footing with Steffy and Liam.

It might be a little of both, but far closer to scenario 2. Not enough momentum for scenario 1 outside of outliers here & there. There's a reason Steffy has been up Hope's ass & made the point of her not being the "innocent one" this go round(not that she ever took her brother's victimization of Hope seriously, but that's a whole other can of worms). I honestly doubt she'll even fuck Liam if he comes running to her. The fact that she finally has some free ammo on Hope she didn't have to revise history or triangulate Hope, with her rage at Brooke for, is every Christmas and Birthday rolled into one. 

Learning about this will top sex with Liam while married to Hope for Steffy, probably tops sex in general. Not to say a steamless reunion is off the table yet, but Steffy is probably gonna let Liam marinate a good while before pouncing. And give her time to undoubtedly drag Hope to hell & back for 6 to 12 months straight. 

Hope is beyond hard-headed & lacks foresight...she's gonna get what she's gonna get for this. 100% warranted or not. Depending on far this goes, I agree that Liam should definitely go for full custody of Beth & win. Even if he is an annoying pissant, Nick sued Sharon for custody of their kids when she started wilding out & he is a far bigger douche than Liam imo. Fighting to keep his daughter from Thomas might actually develop his character a bit instead of having him pretend to be so powerless. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
19 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I hope that Hope finally realizes that it's Thomas she wants to be with, since she has known for some time that he wants to be with her.  I say, let them be a couple and deal with all the flaming ball of shit that will come their way.  They will survive! 🥰

Liam:  Stop whining.  It's not an attractive quality for a grown ass man.  Go look for your balls and when you find them, contemplate your life without Hope, and find someone else (not Steffy!).  

12 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

If Liam goes right from seeing that kiss to fucking Steffy, and Steffy has a third WTD pregnancy, after spending the past couple months judging Hope and assuring Liam "I don't want to interfere in your marriage, but..."  I will laugh for days. Finn had better kick her ass to the curb if she does this to him a second time. If he doesn't utter the words "I get that Liam was upset about his marriage, but, last I checked, you claimed to be happily married to me, so what was your excuse," I swear. 

Frankly, I'm so tired of the Thomas/Hope/Liam/Steffy drama.  This whole chase of Hope by Thomas feels so old. I remember about 10 years ago when they were in Mexico (?).  Hope and Thomas were played by different people, Hope was the Kim Matula version (I think) and Thomas was the Ken doll plastic looking version.  Liam was married to Steffy (of course) but was more interested in Hope (of course).  I think Thomas had proposed to Hope but hope was more interested in Liam (of course).  Both couples were at the same resort and Steffy knew but Liam and Hope didn't know. 

Liam saw Hope and tried to get to her but Thomas whisked Hope away on an ATV.  Liam chased after them on his own ATV.  Then Steffy chased after them on her own ATV but she crashed and ended up in the hospital.

I always thought that version of Thomas was boring and plastic, but then the writing took a turn and he started turning into a bit of a creep, like with this ATV incident.  The faces made during that ATV chase were hilarious.  This was the same version of Thomas that ended up eating the hallucinogenic boinkberries with Brooke.

So now it's 10 years later and there is still little progress.  Thomas is at his creepiest.  It seems that with a limited cast, Bradley Bell can't do anything but just keep pairing and unpairing various combinations.  Why not have them with new people?

With Bradley the storylines write themselves.  It's very obvious that Liam is going to leave Rome immediately without even talking to Hope, he will go right home and impregnate Steffy.  Then Liam and Steffy will get married for the fourth or fifth time, Thomas and Hope will be together.  Finn will be odd man out and he'll probably be written off the show soon.

Bradley just doesn't know what to do with any characters that aren't his core triangles/quads.

BTW, I can't seem to remember, did Thomas ever get found out as the murderer of _______?  I can't even remember her name.  The girl that found out that he switched the babies and then he ran her off the road and killed her.  Or was he given a pass on everything including murder because of his supposed brain tumor?

Edited by blackwing
  • Like 12
  • Applause 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, blackwing said:

BTW, I can't seem to remember, did Thomas ever get found out as the murderer of _______?  I can't even remember her name.  The girl that found out that he switched the babies and then he ran her off the road and killed her.

You're talking about Emma, Justin's niece. And, no, he was never charged with her murder.

Edited by Ladybugnine
  • Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1

Brooke and Ridge are beyond cheesy and cringe. Watching 60yr old Ridge running was not it. Steffy/Finn did it better in Monaco last year. At least they had a fake death to overcome. 

Oh, lord Hope. Not only did she go back for seconds then held his hand in the streets of Rome. Like did they think no one would see them. Brooke/Ridge/Steffy/Carter etc. She didn't look guilty at all. 😂

Steffy, Liam does deserve this. Hush. 🙃

Of course they go the predictable route of Liam kissing Steffy. Is he programed to go straight to kissing Steffy/Hope when he is married to the other and gets his feelings hurt. 🙄

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a soap opera! 🤣🤣🤣

I didn't think anything could top seeing Liam's face crack yesterday, but I was wrong. I don't care what happens after this. Yesterday and today more than make up for the 3+ months of whining and repetition. My Thope heart is happy. It doesn't even matter that I know where this is headed. Seeing the Waffler cry was enough to buy my soap loyalty for the next few months. (Of course his first instinct is to kiss Steffy and ruin someone else's life.🙄) I didn't even mind Bridge. This is why I watch soap operas! I got everything on my Rome wishlist. All that's left to make it extra sweet would be an awkward plane ride back to L.A., but they'll probably skip it. That's okay. I won't be greedy lol. Perfect way to end the week! 🥂Ciao!

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, backhometome said:

She didn't look guilty at all. 😂

Nope, not at all!  😂

Then when she went in for seconds, I said "daaayyuum!" 🤣 

Seriously, she's been wanting to gobble his face (among other things) for a long time.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

Whether he’s running up and down the hills of Aspen or jogging the streets in Italy, there’s nothing better than an almost 60 year old man falling back in love with one of his baby mamas. 

What the hell Liam! What the actual hell?  If I saw my husband kissing another woman I would break that shit up immediately and embarrass the crap out of myself and them. Why is he already kissing Steffy? His new buddy Finn won’t be too happy with him. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 9

I'm pretty disgusted with Hope. How can she forget or not even care about all of the things Thomas has done to her, and to her children. And then there's Liam, not addressing Hope but instead running away. And then kissing Steffy. That action cancels out Hope's actions. I guess they're both ready to move on and away from each other. Too bad. They deserve each other. And I liked them as a couple. I really hope Steffy stays with Finn.

Liam's daughter with Steffy lives with Steffy and Finn and their son. Liam's daughter with Hope will live with Hope and Thomas and their son. And the waffle will stand alone, just like the cheese.

But I still can't understand Hope kissing Thomas like that after all that he has done to her.

• Like 14
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

Liam's daughter with Hope will live with Hope and Thomas and their son.

Ugh, if Thomas, by virtue of being with Hope, gets custody of Beth, that is way past a bridge too far. 

• Like 6
  • Fire 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

The Thomas/Hope/Liam situation has never been a triangle because Hope was never interested in Thomas.  He was never a viable option so this is something different. 

The Ken plastic looking doll Thomas - lmao 🤣 that was AG who always came off to me as asexual. He had chemistry with no one. I think they cast him and KM because they looked like they could’ve been the offspring of KKL and  RM respectively. Just like I’ve always thought JMW could be HT daughter. 

yes Ridge was getting his cardio in.    RM is now 71, if he was still playing Ridge can you imagine lol. They’re way too old for this. 

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 7
  • LOL 2

Back when it seemed like they were heading to a Liam/Brooke hookup, I thought they would swerve and actually have Taylor be the one to hook up with her daughter's husband.  After today's show, I feel again like they might go there, unless Monday's show starts with Steffy tearing Liam a new one over him trying to destroy her marriage right alongside his own (which she absolutely should do, but I fear she won't.)  I could so easily see Taylor and Finn, heartbroken over the Bridge and Steam developments in Rome, confiding each other and then one thing leads to another. 

On one hand, I feel like some kind of storyline needs to happen to bring some long overdue conflict into the Steffy/Taylor relationship. Steffy should have some deep rooted issues with her mother (that she's been suppressing because she is afraid that, if she starts letting those feelings out, her mother will just up and leave again). On the other hand, I can see Steffy not having a fuck to give about her mother hooking up with Finn is she has Liam.

It would be more interesting and present more Taylor/Steffy conflict if the Steam kiss goes nowhere, with Steffy getting angry at Liam for trying to use her as his backup plan (again), but Finn finds out about it (maybe someone in Rome snapped a picture that ends up in the tabloids) and is, understandably pissed off, refusing to listen to Steffy's excuses, because, in his eyes, this would be exactly what she did to him before, hooking up with Liam the second he was vulnerable and easy, proving that she wants Liam more than she wants Finn. Meanwhile, Taylor is having a hard time dealing with Ridge choosing Brooke (again), and when she tries to confide in Steffy about it, Steffy doesn't want to deal with it, because she has her own issues and, like she told her a week or so ago, she's not up for playing parent trap again. 

Then, one night, Taylor is over helping Finn with Hayes again, they start commiserating about everything that happened in Rome, and one thing leads to another. Then you have Steffy, who has been trying to convince Finn nothing happened and save her marriage, feeling betrayed by her mother, and all those suppressed issues come flooding out. And Taylor's buried anger over Steffy interrupting the wedding to tell Ridge about the CPS call instead of letting Taylor marry him first comes spilling out, too. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1

That was weird that they were kissing then went to the cafe and more sightseeing like NBD. If Thomas was such a changed man then why didn’t he ask Hope what was going on and ask if this is what she really wants. Why didn’t Hope have more of a reaction to making this choice? It just seemed so out of character for her to not even question or apologize for kissing Thomas. 
The Brooke and Ridge scene just seemed so hokey. It’s so forced. Brooke is once again going to take him back without him having to apologize for his previous actions. This show should be renamed The Rinse and The Repeat. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Angeleyes said:

That was weird that they were kissing then went to the cafe and more sightseeing like NBD. If Thomas was such a changed man then why didn’t he ask Hope what was going on and ask if this is what she really wants. Why didn’t Hope have more of a reaction to making this choice? It just seemed so out of character for her to not even question or apologize for kissing Thomas. 

I agree, that was all weird. It's like Hope doesn't even have any kind of internal conflict over the fact that she's doing something that goes completely against all of her moral stances. It's just a happy go lucky, "I just made out with a man who isn't my husband, and now we're going to carry on with a romantic sightseeing tour, no big deal." This might as well not even be Hope for how out of character this is. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I never wanted to see Hope go there, but she did, and all I can say is thank God something actually happened. Now, the endless conversations about Thomas being obsessed, or being a changed man, will change to "how could Hope betray Liam?" 

Hope looked happier than I have seen her in forever, demonstrating not one ounce of remorse, positively glowing in her betrayal. 

I wanted to feel bad for Liam, and I did just a smidge, but he doesn't have a lot of wiggle room here. I don't believe in two wrongs making a right, and revenge or payback can be empty, but Hope has always forgiven, so now the ball is in Liam's court to stand up to something horrible and be willing to look the other way. Oh, but wait, he already did that! He looked right at Steffy and planted a kiss on her. 

I am with my fellow posters, and would like to see Steffy push back, and tell Liam that she is happy with Finn. Then, have Finn find out about it somehow and go to Taylor to be consoled, and have them discover each other. Or, if they must resurrect the triangle, have Finn turn to a depressed Taylor for comfort, and let the chips fall. 

And I am going to lay down my bets way ahead of the game. Once the news gets out about Hope and Thomas, I say we will see Bridge starting to implode in a matter of weeks. Brooke is gonna be horrified and will not be able to hold back on how she feels about Hope being with Thomas, and that will fire Ridge up, and he will start defending his son. And you all know the rest; we have seen it time and again. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

And I am going to lay down my bets way ahead of the game. Once the news gets out about Hope and Thomas, I say we will see Bridge starting to implode in a matter of weeks. Brooke is gonna be horrified and will not be able to hold back on how she feels about Hope being with Thomas, and that will fire Ridge up, and he will start defending his son. And you all know the rest; we have seen it time and again. 

Bonus points if Ridge goes to Taylor to lick his wounds and walks in on her and Finn in bed. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Word to what everybody else has said.

The scene-stealer for me was Taylor's terrible wig. I think Brooke's hair would have looked so much better in an updo with that beautiful dress. Her hairstyle competed with the floral pattern and flowy design. I think the sultry weather did nobody's hair any favors in the outdoor Rome shoots. 

I really don't want to see Tann. I would prefer Taylor with Deacon, although I would love to see Steffy's face crack over the former. Steffy should firmly push Liam away and tell him in no uncertain terms that she is off-limits. Then, I want her to tell Finn that Liam kissed her in Rome and let Finn punch Liam out over it.

Hope certainly did seem happier and more relaxed with Thomas. I really don't care what happens to Liam. He deserves to be alone. And I don't want to see him thrown together with Taylor or Brooke. 

• Like 10
  • Love 2
On 6/22/2023 at 10:51 AM, KerleyQ said:

Genuinely one of the best ways I've seen a show write in a pregnancy was Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, where Nana Visitor's character Kira just ended up being the carrier of a child for another couple that was expecting on the show through off-screen implantation mid-pregnancy because sci-fi. :P

On 6/23/2023 at 7:29 AM, blackwing said:

BTW, I can't seem to remember, did Thomas ever get found out as the murderer of _______?  I can't even remember her name.  The girl that found out that he switched the babies and then he ran her off the road and killed her.  Or was he given a pass on everything including murder because of his supposed brain tumor?

No one ever found out he was anywhere near the scene. They had the best opportunity to address that when Justin locked him up that time, and even the actor himself said he brought it up to Bell, but TIIC were like "lol no"

19 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

I'm pretty disgusted with Hope. How can she forget or not even care about all of the things Thomas has done to her, and to her children.

That's truly the part that pisses me off. As a romantic partner, Liam has had this coming for the better part of a decade but Thomas has never been a good father to Douglas and was willing to let her be miserable about Beth to keep her.

Make it make sense. 🤦‍♀️

I will say it's pretty odd that Hope "I Made Saving Virginity Till Marriage My Entire Personality In the Early 2010's" Logan having no bit of hesitation in all of this is definitely....a Choice™ that feels unearned and out of nowhere. Why the strolling in public as thought no one could possibly find them? 

As for Liam, I will fully support him getting some custody of Beth as he is well within his rights not to want his child anywhere near this bastard but it would be really neat if he was allowed to stay single for a bit. I've never seen any character be as wholly defined by their relationship drama as he has been--even Finn for the blank cardboard cutout he is got a story with Sheila without Steffy. What happen to Liam's stepdad whose name he replaced with Bill's? Where were his prep school friends? Does Kelly have siblings with cousins that he is in contact with?

• Like 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

I really don't want to see Tann. I would prefer Taylor with Deacon, although I would love to see Steffy's face crack over the former. Steffy should firmly push Liam away and tell him in no uncertain terms that she is off-limits. Then, I want her to tell Finn that Liam kissed her in Rome and let Finn punch Liam out over it.

I don't want to see Tann either.  He seems like a nice guy and deserves better than Shoulderblades.  

And yes to the bolded.

• Like 9
2 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

The scene-stealer for me was Taylor's terrible wig.

Oh, I think that thing on Steffy's head was the worst. It was all I could focus on in her scenes. WTH was everybody/anybody thinking letting her look like that?

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
23 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

I will say it's pretty odd that Hope "I Made Saving Virginity Till Marriage My Entire Personality In the Early 2010's" Logan having no bit of hesitation in all of this is definitely....a Choice™ that feels unearned and out of nowhere. Why the strolling in public as thought no one could possibly find them? 

^^^Thrope would be deplorable no matter what, but if there was some actual effort into developing it(not a couple of months of ooc behavior after rug sweeping Thomas' latest bout of dick behavior) then okay whatever. As it is, Thrope is the definition of a forced paring. Hope showing zero confliction in commiting adultery, in public no less, with the likes of Thomas is insane. Even for a show as lazy and nonsensical as B&B. Although, I think I understand now what some people mean when out of the 4 soaps left, they call B&B the parody soap. 

Lame Spencer strikes again. I guess we're not supposed to hold it against Liam that he went to Steffy again, since he did actually witness Hope kissing Thomas this time, but meh Liam doesn’t get a pass for reverting but still...it's clear what's going on here. So whoever had Liam not being allowed to mature & do non-waffler shit to prop Thomas/Thrope on their bingo card just won. He didn't even get to rush in and shame Hope and/or punch Thomas. Just straight to Steffy again. What we truly have here folks is a contrived, repetitive, hot mess. I guess it's up to Steffy now to break tradition by telling Lame to piss off. She might still hold off on sleeping with him*. But what little confidence I could muster in that idea is dwindling. 

*If only to go unload Finn as fast as possible before banging Liam. * 

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, Skarzero said:

As it is, Thrope is the definition of a forced paring.

Currently there's a Twitter discourse about romance in TV and younger people pushing back on how over prevalent it's been in media. And frankly, stupid shit like the way Thope's been written is a good bit of the reason why it's happened IMO. Romance need not be removed entirely as some call for but damn if Thope doesn't check off every issue people have with TV relationships:

Turning the characters OOC to make it work

Ignoring previous history

Blatantly obvious the only one who wanted this was the creator

Every other possible story being ignored to prop it up 

Insulting the audience's intelligence

I haven't hated a soap pairing this much since Phyllis and Billy on Y&R and TPTB over there have had the good sense to pretend that never happened after Michelle Stafford returned to the role (I don't think the two have even been in the same room since then!). Hell, it might even surpass Lily and Holden as my all time NoTP by the time it's all said and done.

• Like 8
  • Love 2