Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Yeah, that's basically how I feel.  They've done the exact same things to each other, so while I'm enjoying this, I have no horse to back in this game.

Team Caroline here.  I do agree they did the same thing to each other, but to me the big difference is that Caroline disrespected a maybe month old "relationship," while Maya is disrespecting a marriage.

• Love 7

Why can't Ridge wash his hair? Or does he like the Crisco look? As much as I wasn't a big Ronn Moss fan, at least he looked neat and clean and much more believeable as a fashion designer. I've seen trash collectors more put together.

Maya just wants to be mistress of the manor. Did you see the look on her face as she walked around the mansion, looking like the cat that ate the canary?

• Love 5

Team Caroline here.  I do agree they did the same thing to each other, but to me the big difference is that Caroline disrespected a maybe month old "relationship," while Maya is disrespecting a marriage.

Rick and Maya were together 4-5 months.  Which is longer than a month.  And while it's not a marriage, it's long enough to know that you're serious about someone.  He left Caroline for Maya.  And then you have Rick's reaction to both -- after Maya "betrayed" him and he slept with Caroline, he still wanted to make it work with Maya.  Which is not what we're seeing here.  Again, not an indicator of who he "loves" more, but an indicator that it wasn't some fling to treat flippantly in his mind.  Even after he and Caroline were back together, he left Caroline in the middle of the day at work (without telling her) to go to Maya's in some Hail Mary attempt to get her back.

Edited by kia112
  • Love 2

Rick and Maya were together 4-5 months.  Which is longer than a month.  And while it's not a marriage, it's long enough to know that you're serious about someone.  And then you have Rick's reaction to both -- after Maya "betrayed" him and he slept with Caroline, he still wanted to make it work with Maya.  Which is not what we're seeing here.  Again, not an indicator of who he "loves" more, but an indicator that it wasn't some fling to treat flippantly in his mind.

I think that's a sign that Caroline's betrayal hurt more.  Not only is Caroline his wife, as opposed to his girlfriend, but this was with Ridge, who is, in his eyes, the single worst person his wife could have strayed with.  

• Love 1
He left Caroline for Maya.

More like he was seeing both of them at the same time before Caroline figured things out and then he was forced to break up with her.

But I think the bigger issue isn't her betrayal but her betrayal with Ridge. KL Rick made a point of bashing Ridge for his treatment of all the women in his life, and especially treating Brooke as a second choice for as long as he could remember. If he hadn't been full on Nick N. Sane mode to make his point, I would've cheered him on all the way.

I just realized this may be the first time Ridge is in a love triangle for which I can't possibly guess the outcome of. Back in the Bricky days, TIIC had practically placed Nick on a sacrificial spire to get them back together and he always picked Taylor out of some obligation or something. Now, I'm not sure if Caroline will continue to fight for Rick or if she'll decide to give in to her passion when the Maya thing comes out. This is a good thing, something this show has been sorely lacking between the many decades Bridget ate up the show and when Lope dominated after them.

The thing that makes me never be Team Caroline is her need to call Maya, 'Myrna'. There are soo many connotations attached to that, I have no interest in feeling sorry for Caroline.

Caroline kissed her husband's brother. She lied and covered for Ridge, she knew the consequences of that. Maya didn't scheme and throw Caroline into Ridge.

The only thing Maya did that I have a somewhat problem with is sleeping with Rick so fast. However, with that said I hope she's pregnant with twins.

• Love 4

Rick's reaction is definitely an indicator of what a prick he is. I always knew he was petulant and he has every right to be furious with Caroline but he has gone way too far. She deserves better than that. And Myrna is nothing but a low-class gold digger. Yes, she is within reason to be angry with and dislike Caroline, but the way she was prancing around Brooke's house before Rick woke up in God-knows-whose robe acting she owned the joint was despicable. And, if she had any class or confidence in how Rick feels about her, she would have left the two to talk in private instead of sticking her nose in a married couple's crisis conversation.

I am Team Caroline all the way in part because I don't like the way Maya has been snooping around, stoking the gossip fires and everything else but being a spokesmodel. Does she ever work? Why would she even have to be at Forrester every day?

• Love 6

Okay, maybe it's just me.  But, if having sex with a married man, who is obviously in pain, was the "greatest" night of Maya's sex life, then old girl needs to get out more.  I barely paid much attention to Maya years before because there was no "there" there.  Now, she's behaving like a hot rachet ass mess.  And, chile...prancing around Brooke's place like you live there?  Whose robe was Miss Thing wearing?  She's supposedly a spokesmodel (with bad legs and no neck), and like others, I'm wondering, if she ever works.

Admittedly, I felt bad for Maya (when I bothered to pay attention) when Caroline was giving her a rough time and especially when Uncle Bill picked up the slack for his little niece.  I hated it when Caroline maliciously called Maya "Myrna" and the connotation that it presented, i.e., Maya was so inconsequential and beneath Princess Caroline that she wasn't even due the respect to call her by her given name.  That's the type of stuff that would cause one to want to kick a girl's ass and risk catching a case.  Just sayin'.  But, this mess here?

The onus for this is on Rick though.  Boo?  Letting your jump-off throw your wedding band on the ground in front of your wife?  As the guys on ESPN say when running football highlights:  "COME ON, MAAANNN!!"  Please don't tell me you went out like that?!  Rick, whether you want to talk to Caroline or not, take that shit outside or to some place where your jump-off isn't around to interject her two cents!  Or, better yet, put the jump-off on blast and handle your business with your wife.

And, because I can't say it enough:  Brooke--please come back home and put the trash out of your house!  And, you might want to grab a red suit while you're at it.

• Love 6

More like he was seeing both of them at the same time before Caroline figured things out and then he was forced to break up with her.

Eh.  Caroline figured it out a while before they actually broke up, but she was desperate.  She showed up where she wasn't invited, even though Rick made it clear that Maya was his date and not her.  She told him that she understood his "walk on the wild side" and that it was okay and then, when he finally did sit her down to have the talk, she ran out of the room before he could get the words out and then ran right to Uncle Bill to sic him on Maya.

• Love 1

Rick and Maya were together 4-5 months.  Which is longer than a month.  And while it's not a marriage, it's long enough to know that you're serious about someone.  He left Caroline for Maya.  And then you have Rick's reaction to both -- after Maya "betrayed" him and he slept with Caroline, he still wanted to make it work with Maya.  Which is not what we're seeing here.  Again, not an indicator of who he "loves" more, but an indicator that it wasn't some fling to treat flippantly in his mind.  Even after he and Caroline were back together, he left Caroline in the middle of the day at work (without telling her) to go to Maya's in some Hail Mary attempt to get her back.

I won't argue the point because I don't remember the exact time frame, but I thought Rick & Maya were together a month or so in "show" time.  Either way, as far as I'm concerned, they were dating, and again in my opinion marriage trumps dating.

The thing that makes me never be Team Caroline is her need to call Maya, 'Myrna'. There are soo many connotations attached to that, I have no interest in feeling sorry for Caroline.

There are connotations attached to the name "Myrna?" I thought Caroline was just being a smart ass by showing Maya that she cares so little about her that she can't bother to get her name right.  I have a feeling, though, that LG & KM had a good time with those exchanges.  LG even called KM "Myrna" on Twitter, I thought it was cute :)

• Love 3

Slow your roll there Myrna.

One night in the sack (for revenge sex) doesn't make anything 'ours'.

Although I did see the absolute panic in your eyes when Rick started talking about not taking the CEO position, and not needing a mansion to live in.

• Love 7

Right!  Talk about showing your agenda.  Maya, you have no official status to make anything "ours."

I won't argue the point because I don't remember the exact time frame, but I thought Rick & Maya were together a month or so in "show" time.

Ahh.  There's the difference.  I can't deal with anything in show time because sometimes a day is a week, and then you come back next week and they have on new clothes and don't reference anything that happened the previous day.  So has it been a day?  Or are we in a new week or what?

Edited by kia112
  • Love 1

In the immortal words of Kanye West, Myrna, you ain't nothing but a gold digger. I hope Rick wakes up from his bitchfest soon and sees her true colors. I'd bet the Forrester fortune that that woman would never have settled for living in the guest house/studio thingie that Caroline and Rick inhabited. She wants it all and in the end will get nothing. I cannot wait to see her fall. 

As for Dope: STFU, you stupid little hypocrite. Her married ass was professing undying love to a man not her husband, so who is she to talk? I would love it if Ivy found out about that and then caught the little idiot yelling at Caroline about something she herself has done and worse.

Not missing Quinnsane and her chicken head son, but where's Bill? I'm definitely curious about his take on this and he needs to have a little chat with Stupid Rick.

P.S. Liam also was a happy camper around Steffy. He's only boring and listless and useless when paired with Hope. He and his other girlfriends actually did stuff besides talk about being robbed.

• Love 7

Maya "I'll go upstairs so you and your father can talk."   I feared she was going to be changing into his mother's lingerie while she was up there. Maybe she was looking for a jewelry box? 

And, yes, Maya's sheer terror at Rick's "screw Forrester, I don't want my Dad's guilt job!" was hilarious.  But, really, it will be "ours," Maya?  You've had exactly one night of revenge sex with the guy when he was drunk.  Slow down, little red corvette.  

• Love 9

Ahh.  There's the difference.  I can't deal with anything in show time because sometimes a day is a week, and then you come back next week and they have on new clothes and don't reference anything that happened the previous day.  So has it been a day?  Or are we in a new week or what?

HAHAHAHAHA tell me about it!  Sometimes there will be a character wearing an outfit several days in a row, and I'm left wondering whether we're in one day "show time," or if the character has a really amazing brand of deodorant! :)

Speaking of outfits, Maya was wearing a dress last week that had a pinkish colored exposed zipper going down the back...LOVED it!

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 2

Not missing Quinnsane and her chicken head son, but where's Bill? I'm definitely curious about his take on this and he needs to have a little chat with Stupid Rick.

According to CBS SID during November sweeps, 

While Bill has never thought much of the "dressmaker", his animosity for Ridge reaches new heights when Katie tips him off to Caroline's recent collaboration with the designer. "Push literally comes to shove in an all out brawl between these powerful and charismatic men," says Bell. "Both men have the best intentions towards Caroline - just not towards one another". 

I'll take a wait-and-see attitude toward this one because their spoilers don't often pan out.  However, I do have a question.  Does this mean that the horror known as Kringe is over?

Kudos to SC and AB for being willing to look so ridiculous at Bikini.  Between the dancing and karate "moves," I don't know which one was worse.

Rick is truly Brooke's son.  He's got that one eyed crying thing on lock.  Speaking of which, I'm gonna need him to button up his shirt.  The open shirt, sensitive, emotional crying look is not a good one.  Like, you can't have this existential crisis while making sure that the light is hitting your abs just right.

Edited by kia112
  • Love 2

So Maya if you were so proud to show yourself to Caroline, why did you hide your pumpkin-head from Eric ?

Between the hobo and the cry baby Eric really needs a third choice for CEO.

Does anyone think Rick is not going to sign the papers? He seems to be setting a new show record for his brain being eaten.

So Maya sees herself going from second string HFTF model who has been underperforming to lead model for the whole company. She's cute but that's quite a leap. I guess that's where Rick comes in.

Hope please stop trying to tell the grownups what to do.

Big Brother people, please take Hope with you when you go.

• Love 5

Wasn't Maya Stephanie's homeless protege who only helped others?  When did she become this greedy insensitive woman with thoughts of only helping herself.  I remember she had a great singing voice when she sang at the coffee house back in the day.  I liked the show when Maisie and Thorne sang.

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn

Ha. No. That was the OTHER black woman on the show -- Dayzee. No, Maya was the wrongfully imprisoned ex-con with a heart of gold who ran away from Rick once she found out that he was rich. All she wanted was to make it as an actress, and she was gonna do it, gosh darn it. But yes, when did she become greedy and insensitive? When they needed to include her in a storyline.

• Love 2

Maya "I'll go upstairs so you and your father can talk."   I feared she was going to be changing into his mother's lingerie while she was up there. Maybe she was looking for a jewelry box? 

And, yes, Maya's sheer terror at Rick's "screw Forrester, I don't want my Dad's guilt job!" was hilarious.  But, really, it will be "ours," Maya?  You've had exactly one night of revenge sex with the guy when he was drunk.  Slow down, little red corvette.  

I'm shocked that her eyeballs didn't turn into dollar signs right before our very eyes!  She makes Robin "Give-Me" Givens from back in the day look like the picture of propriety and coyness.

One would think that after Rick's experience with the gold-digging antics of Amber and her mother, Tawny, he would be a little more observant.  It's not as if Maya isn't hiding it either.  

As for Dope: STFU, you stupid little hypocrite. Her married ass was professing undying love to a man not her husband, so who is she to talk? I would love it if Ivy found out about that and then caught the little idiot yelling at Caroline about something she herself has done and worse.

And, from what I can tell, she's still acting all stank-a-dank about Ivy and Lame.  Meanwhile, she's married to the guy who wasn't even her second choice.  He was just choice because her twu wuv didn't arrive on time.  I long for the day when he grows a backbone and tells her to get to stepping.  I won't even touch on the fact that Hope discussed her pregnancy with Mr. Eggo before she even fixed her mouth to tell her husband.

Wasn't Maya Stephanie's homeless protege who only helped others?  When did she become this greedy insensitive woman with thoughts of only helping herself.  I remember she had a great singing voice when she sang at the coffee house back in the day.  I liked the show when Maisie and Thorne sang.

I was barely paying attention, but I thought it was Dayzee who was Stephanie's protege a few years ago.  Wasn't she also involved in a romance with Thomas, the Invisible Man?

• Love 2
One would think that after Rick's experience with the gold-digging antics of Amber and her mother, Tawny, he would be a little more observant.  It's not as if Maya isn't hiding it either.

I know, right? This is where a good grasp of history and continuity would come in play...at least, when writers still cared about this stuff twenty years ago. The line about the TayTwins shows that TIIC can make effective use of that history still.

• Love 2

Ha. No. That was the OTHER black woman on the show -- Dayzee. No, Maya was the wrongfully imprisoned ex-con with a heart of gold who ran away from Rick once she found out that he was rich. All she wanted was to make it as an actress, and she was gonna do it, gosh darn it. But yes, when did she become greedy and insensitive? When they needed to include her in a storyline.

Thanks, totally forgot about Dayzee!

So did Eric see Maya in the robe and knows Rick broke his wedding vows and slept with her? And still gave him the job?

Even with Eric's talk about honor and class, the main issue is that it was Ridge's brother's wife, not infidelity.  I don't think Rick-Maya post-revelation is comparable to Ridge and his sister in law.

Rick's reaction is definitely an indicator of what a prick he is. I always knew he was petulant and he has every right to be furious with Caroline but he has gone way too far. She deserves better than that. 

Deserves?  When someone is in a committed relationship and does something (kissing, sex, whatever) not in keeping with the vows they made (with their spouse's family member no less), they reap what they sow.  She doesn't deserve anything.  Rick told her 18 different ways that he wanted nothing to do with her, so I don't think it even matters that he slept with Maya before that 1st tear dried or they had that conversation.  Now if Rick decides to crawl back to Caroline, she then has every right to throw his sex romp with Maya back in his face.  As of now, he's notified her of his intention to seek a divorce.  What he does is none of Caroline's business and she lost the right to deserve a more dignified response from Rick.  She knew his issues with Ridge, yet she still couldn't control herself.  Rick managed to control himself each time Maya threw herself at him prior to the revelation because he loved Caroline and respected their vows.

• Love 3

She knew his issues with Ridge, yet she still couldn't control herself. Rick managed to control himself each time Maya threw herself at him prior to the revelation because he loved Caroline and respected their vows.

But Caroline and Ridge are artists, so you have to expect that this kind of thing will happen. I wish that someone would call them on that dumb excuse. I live in Nashville. Music City. You can't walk a foot without bumping into a songwriter and co-writes are the name of the game here. And yet, 96% of my artist friends manage to do their job without dismissing their wedding vows. And the ones that do? Well…they were going to do that anyway. Artist, insurance agent, whatever. It's a state of mind, not a job hazard.

• Love 6
When someone is in a committed relationship and does something (kissing, sex, whatever) not in keeping with the vows they made (with their spouse's family member no less), they reap what they sow.

Yeah but I don't think kissing = having sex. IMO Rick way overreacted and he's going to realize that he let Maya make a fool of him. (Especially if she "accidentally" ends up pregnant.) Geez, if Rick got a papercut on his finger would he chop off his hand? Maya better not ever burn the toast or he'll probably blow up her car or respond in some other ridiculously disproportionate manner.

• Love 6

The look on Maya's face was priceless when she heard Rick give up the job. She saw all the money, jets, fancy houses and all the other perks heading down the toilet. I hope Rick isn't as dumb as I think he is and realizes Maya is all about big bucks and nothing else.

• Love 2

Most folks work on a five year plan, Maya on the other hand, utilizes the twelve hour jump start:

Desire=Desperation=Wild Imaginings=Inappropriate Outbursts=Stalking=Revenge Sex=Invading Future Mother-In-Laws Home=Imagining We Live There=OURS!

This is why I have always disliked the Rick character; such a prissy ass little prick. Non of this is about Caroline; it is all about Ridge. Rick is on auto pilot right now, being driven only by his hatred of Ridge. And the really sad thing is that Maya knows it. She knows Rick is mentally absent, that his decisions are not being made with a clear mind or rational thinking. And she is using that to sway him to do her bidding. Who the fuck ever said a word to Maya about being the fucking head of anything? Why did she specifically say to Rick that they need to show Ridge and Caroline who is boss? I would think Brooke as Vice President, cause you know Ridge is gonna be riding the escalator down several floors, might have a little say, and maybe some sway with her son. What I would find hilarious, is Rick blindly signing the contract without reading it, and finding out several months down the road that one of the stipulations of the deal is that he stays married to Caroline. Oh, boy howdy, Maya's eyes would be fair to busting right out of their sockets with that one.

I am so glad Eric didn't molly coddle Rick today; that he didn't go on about how sorry he was, or try to hug Rick. I like that he just walked out.

The good thing about having two hands, is that after you use one to slap someone, you have the other two follow suit. I wanted so badly to do that to Hope today. I swear her enablers must be using Miracle Grow or something because that pedestal she is on is really tall. Why hasn’t this vapid, self absorbed, unaware twit gone in search of her brother? Carter told her Maya’s MO, and that she had been on a mission, but nooooo, it is much more important that everyone hear how Hope feels about Caroline’s betrayal. She is the face of HFTF, an ICON among ICONs, she must council and share her deep wisdom with wrong doers lest they forget how superior she is. I hope Caroline wakes up soon, because I am tired of watching the Future Forrester Creations Head Model and the Princess beat her up emotionally and mentally; it is pretty clear that Caroline is doing enough of that herself.

I officially like Ivy. She reminds me of a young Elizabeth Taylor; such beautiful eyes, and I have always been a sucker for the Australian accent. And I like that she is with Liam agenda free.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 3

Rick should think twice about being quick to burn bridges. One day he's gonna need help getting past a level in Candy Crush Saga, and I know I don't just give lives willy-nilly!

MulletorHater, that November sweeps spoiler you posted,

I saw a picture of what looks like DD & TK rehearsing a fight scene (it really just looked like they were dancing together, which, aww. I wouldn't mind another Men.com "fight" between those two).

I know......get a life RuntheTable.

And here I was thinking I'm pathetic.

(Just kidding, RuntheTable, you know I love ya.)

if having sex with a married man, who is obviously in pain, was the "greatest" night of Maya's sex life, then old girl needs to get out more.

Carter must be the worst lay in Los Angeles. Poor guy.

So did Eric see Maya in the robe and knows Rick broke his wedding vows and slept with her? And still gave him the job?

No, she was hiding upstairs.

Why can't Ridge wash his hair?

I wish he would cut it. Give him a sharp short back and sides just to satisfy my curiosity please, CBS.

Kudos to SC and AB for being willing to look so ridiculous at Bikini.  Between the dancing and karate "moves," I don't know which one was worse.

Aww, I thought it was cute. Probably helped that I didn't know who anyone was - what was with the guy in the pink hat? He seemed like a bit of a douchebag. And the guy with that enormous beard just reminded me of that lipsy man in Family Guy.

Between the hobo and the cry baby Eric really needs a third choice for CEO.

I wish they had reconsidered Felicia. What's Lesli Kay doing these days? Her Parisian episode aired here a couple of weeks ago and it made me sad that she's not more often than Christmas. She's a designer (apparently), I'm sure she's got honesty and integrity somewhere, she adores her father so there's no risk of him being shut out of the company, and if she's anything like her mother she'll take shit from no one and then tell 'em what for. Perfect!

When someone is in a committed relationship and does something (kissing, sex, whatever) not in keeping with the vows they made (with their spouse's family member no less), they reap what they sow.

Yeah but I don't think kissing = having sex. IMO Rick way overreacted and he's going to realize that he let Maya make a fool of him.

I think the issue is that Rick won't hear Caroline out at all because she stepped out with Ridge, who he despises. In Rick's mind, there's no difference in the level of transgression. The other thing is that we as an audience have seen how Caroline behaved with Ridge - yes, she kissed another man while married, but as soon as it happened she regretted it and was proactive in stopping the "affair" (for lack of a better word) from progressing. But Rick only knows what he's seen and heard - Caroline never said anything (we know she wanted to, but the end result was that she didn't tell him), which implies that she never wanted Rick to know, which means she was going to carry this secret around with her.

What I'm trying to say is that we think he's overreacting because we know Caroline's motivations were not malicious, but he doesn't know that, and won't see past the fact that of all people, it was Ridge. Would he have been as upset if it was, say, Caroline and Eric "collaborating"? (Actually, ew. Even for me.)

I am so glad Eric didn't molly coddle Rick today; that he didn't go on about how sorry he was, or try to hug Rick. I like that he just walked out.

Me too. As dumb as he is, at least he recognised that Rick is off his head with anger at everyone and didn't press the issue. But still, I'm not happy with him offering the CEO position to Rick and I'm conversly glad that Rick shot back at Eric about him being his father's second choice (let's forget we've heard this already from Thorne). I don't like this "one son won't behave so I'll give the chocolates to the other son" backflip because, as many people have pointed out, it makes Eric look stupid, but I figure it was inevitable storywise with Brooke out of the picture.

I have always been a sucker for the Australian accent.

*blushes*

OH! Gudzilla! I forgot to say that Fred Willard's back on Monday! Hooray!

Edited by St3phForrester
  • Love 3
Although I did see the absolute panic in your eyes when Rick started talking about not taking the CEO position, and not needing a mansion to live in.

And I thought I saw panic in Rick's eyes when he realized that Maya was all about that money, right after he told her that he just wanted to get the hell out.  But some of you think that was a fantasy scene?  I was listening but only half-watching, so I totally missed that. 

I've never understood sleeping with someone else right after finding out your significant other cheated or betrayed or whatever.  I would be sooooo skeptical of someone who tried to put the moves on me when I was angry and hurt and confused.  I certainly wouldn't consider running away them.  Even less so if they were dressing like my mom and talking about "us" taking over my family business. Although, I'm a straight woman, so I guess he'd be raiding my dad's closet?  Either way, creepy.  

Probably helped that I didn't know who anyone was - what was with the guy in the pink hat? He seemed like a bit of a douchebag

That's Zach.  And he is a total douchebag.  But overall I thought the Big Brother stuff was pretty funny, if a little weird.  

• Love 3
I've never understood sleeping with someone else right after finding out your significant other cheated or betrayed or whatever.  I would be sooooo skeptical of someone who tried to put the moves on me when I was angry and hurt and confused.  I certainly wouldn't consider running away them.  Even less so if they were dressing like my mom and talking about "us" taking over my family business. Although, I'm a straight woman, so I guess he'd be raiding my dad's closet?  Either way, creepy.

Add in that he knows Maya has been trying to come between him and Caroline for a while now, and she's the one who spilled the beans in front of his everyone at FC instead of giving him the courtesy of talking to him privately.  Even if he was inclined to screw someone else to feel better, you'd think he'd pick someone who had no part in the pain he was in at the moment. 

• Love 5

I remember when Glee tackled the first of its 100 million cheating SLs where Rachel tells Finn about Quinn's baby not being his. Long story short, he didn't want to talk to any of that lot for a while, including Rachel who had a crush on him.

Even Glee has more tact than B&B. Bradley Bell should be ashamed.

TK with short hair and a smooth face--wow! Now THAT guy I could see as Ridge Forrester! At a minimum, the facial hair's gotta go. Even Ronn Moss could not rock a beard for the blessedly short period he sported one in '06.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 2

I too think Rick had a little panic/ 'oh hell what have I done' look when Maya was going on and on about it all being "ours". Maya has now joined my DIAF list.  Girl can just go and never come back. She's gone beyond gold digger to platinum digger. Although it will be interesting to see her swanning around FC like she owns the place.  I hope someone puts her in her place. Brooke in her red suit would be perfect.

Even if she and Rick become an item, Maya is not his wife. That makes Maya -- to quote another poster -- just his jump off.  Caroline has no intention of divorcing Rick.  CA is a community property state so in a divorce whatever stake Rick has in FC, Caroline gets half no matter what.

I predict Maya will brag to someone, probably Carter, how her plan to break up CarRick worked and that she now has the power, money, mansion, etc.  The "life" she was cheated out of.  And because Maya like to discuss things in public places I think someone will hear her.  Caroline probably, but maybe Rick or Hope or Eric.  If Rick doesn't find out himself, then I believe the only person he'd listen to is Hope -- because she has no dog in this fight.

And -- I've been thinking a little about Rick's statement that Eric knew all along he would pick Ridge and was just stringing Rick along. 

Rick, no matter his faults, has worked like a tiger for FC, turned the company around when Ridge flounced off to Paris.  He had every expectation his hard work would pay off.  Eric announced his CEO decision and said that a designer had always headed FC and that was why he's picked Ridge.

Well, it's not like Eric didn't know all along Rick wasn't a designer, so if being a designer was always the tipping point, then Eric always meant to make Ridge CEO.  Any hope he was giving Rick was false hope, so the whole Eric has to think about who will be CEO was a sham.  Because he was always going to pick Ridge.

That's why Rick is so angry and feels betrayed.  He thinks Eric played him .  And, as much as I love me some Eric, he did.

Oh and I totally believe Caroline is pregnant -- too big of an anvil was dropped.  Of course Rick, egged on by Maya, will believe it's Ridge's.

And Ridge -- stop with the "little Ricky" bit. It's childish and just plain mean. 

• Love 4
And because Maya like to discuss things in public places I think someone will hear her.​

So true!  I know it's basically standard operating procedure on soaps, but Maya seems to be the worst about it, ever.  

Maya had me believing her when she was talking to Rick about how he needed to take the opportunity, no matter how it was given to him.  And really, she's right.  In business at least.  Many, many people get positions they don't "deserve," but dang if they don't bust their butts to make it work.

I'm also enjoying Caroline getting her face cracked.  I'm sure it will get old after a few days, but it feels like sweet karma for me.  I'm just really interested to see how this will all go down.

Hope.  Blech.  Every time Ivy says something to her, it makes me laugh.  Hope: I just feel like you're trying to remind me that I'm married to Wyatt and this is his baby that I'm carrying.  Ivy: I wouldn't think that you would need to be reminded of that.  Me: HA!

• Love 9

Maya, girl, Slow. Your. Roll.  He found out his wife kissed another man YESTERDAY; I really doubt the two of you are about to get married.  

Every time Ivy says something to her, it makes me laugh.  Hope: I just feel like you're trying to remind me that I'm married to Wyatt and this is his baby that I'm carrying.  Ivy: I wouldn't think that you would need to be reminded of that.  Me: HA!

Especially hilarious because she's been all up in Caroline's business about kissing another man while she's married.  And then immediately acts all proprietary over Liam, the man she told she wanted to be with after she was already married.  The hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness is mind-boggling. 

• Love 7

I sadly believe it's going to take some time for Rick to realize what a grifter Myrna is and see all of her ulterior motives. I'm very sorry that Eric is going on this stupid trip with his brother because he's going to miss seeing first-hand how Little Ricky's going to abuse his power lording it over Caroline and Ridge since he can't get away with firing them. Yuck. Maybe $Bill will knock him down a few pegs. 

Dope sucks, too, and I really wish Ivy would just say to her pot meet kettle, you dozy hypocritical cow! 

• Love 5