Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Just when you think this show couldn't get more ridiculous. "Steffy, honey, look what I got you! Another baby! Got it for a steal too!" How can buying a stranger's baby possibly be legal? Human trafficking is against the law in this country. Taylor and Steffy are about to add another felony to their list of crimes.

Clearly they are used to their money taking care of those pesky legalities...besides laws aren't created for rich folks.

The recap for today is gonna be a doozy. The short version is: Dr. F and his accomplice could have "Baby Thieves" written on their foreheads and dipshit Taylor still wouldn't connect the dots. 

I can't give this enough likes CountryGirl!

Edited by RedRockRosie
forgot stuff
  • Love 14

Hey, “Dr.” Taylor? How about you offer Liam and Hope this brand new baby? Your daughter already has one and they just lost theirs. And by the way? Just how bone deep stupid do you have to be to buy this load of bullshit from Dr. Kensington Palace? I actually started laughing today while I was watching TayTay, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and that blond woman who did not give birth to Hope’s baby. Could this show get any more ridiculous and silly?

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

Hey, “Dr.” Taylor? How about you offer Liam and Hope this brand new baby? Your daughter already has one and they just lost theirs.

Seriously? I'm pretty sure that would be a guaranteed way to get slapped into next week by grieving parents. They tend to have this idea that their baby isn't just replaceable or interchangeable. I know Taylor's dumb these days, but even she isn't that dumb.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, SweePea59 said:

I love it when this show hits me over the head with something, don't you? Apparently, they really really need to make sure for true and certain that I get it. Sheesh, even the cat got it. And she's a cat.

B&B doesn't do subtle. Like, at all. It's either this clue by four flashing lights shit or dropped out of nowhere like Aly's death and Maya's gender reveal and nothing in between.

Like, they could've set up with Steffy looking into the adoption process weeks or months ago or a more organic way to introduce Wayne Shady. If they still had Rick around, they could've had them looking into adoption and set them up with the baby and kept Wacko Jacko and her hellion spawn out of this shit entirely.

But naw, why do this when you can telegraph it bright and loud enough for even Helen Keller to take notice? OK then.

• Love 11
12 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

"Steffy, honey, look what I got you! Another baby! Got it for a steal too!"

Rimshot!  Ladies and gentlemen, @Joimiaroxeu will be here all week :)

12 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Human trafficking is against the law in this country.

In this country, yes.  In the alternate land where B&B takes place?

image.png.68070c08dd139cbdd64dd9cd0c2e0e0f.png

• Love 11

There is no way that Hauxdilox and her killer mommy can come out of this looking good (but we all know they will).  According to Hauxdi, Kelly's health is so delicate that Liam has to be on-call 24/7, even having to ditch his heavily pregnant wife to blow Kelly's nose.  Yet Hauxdi is going to add another child to her menagerie, a child she knows nothing about.  What if this NEWBORN has medical issues?  Or are we supposed to believe that the nectar that leaks from Hauxdi's surgically-enhanced breasts is powerful enough to cure everything?  Hauxdi and the killer will probably claim to be 'humanitarians' but I can hear the greater LA area laughing over THAT.  If you look up 'selfish slatterns' in the dictionary, you'll see a picture of Hauxdi, (along with her beloved ma and pa) in glorious technicolor.  In 3-D!!!!

This new character, Florence,  is probably going to end up being the fall-guy but it's impossible to ignore the breathtaking stupidity, selfishness and insensitivity of TWO grown ass women who think it's a good idea to introduce a newborn into a situation where a baby has just died.  There's no way that this can't be interpreted as an attempt to entrap Liam and cause Hope pain.  KELLY wouldn't fall for Dr. Demonto's line.  His own daughter in on-site at Forrester ready to vouch for her father's shadiness.  If Hauxdilox genuinely falls for this bullshit, then she's not even fit to raise a hamster.  Kelly should pack her little duds and head over to her daddy's place.

Like I said, THERE'S NO WAY Hauxdilox and the killer can come out of this looking good.  But we all know THEY WILL.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 16
21 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

According to Hauxdi, Kelly's health is so delicate that Liam has to be on-call 24/7, even having to ditch his heavily pregnant wife to blow Kelly's nose.  Yet Hauxdi is going to add another child to her menagerie, a child she knows nothing about.  What if this NEWBORN has medical issues?  Or are we supposed to believe that the nectar that leaks from Hauxdi's surgically-enhanced breasts is powerful enough to cure everything?

This. This.(lol)

it's impossible to ignore the breathtaking stupidity, selfishness and insensitivity of TWO grown ass women who think it's a good idea to introduce a newborn into a situation where a baby has just died.  There's no way that this can't be interpreted as an attempt to entrap Liam and cause Hope pain. 

And this.

And everything else you posted MS.

• Love 8

If you look up 'selfish slatterns' in the dictionary, you'll see a picture of Hauxdi, (along with her beloved ma and pa) in glorious technicolor.  In 3-D!!!!

True facts right here. I just tried it and sure enough, there they were. 🙄

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 8

Does Botox effect the brain? I was just wondering because I can't believe Taylor is that clueless; "OH! That adorable little baby could be my daughter's?" Taylor has never been the brightest bulb, and she has proven time and again that she can't read a room, but come on! Anyone with as little as one brain cell could tell something was off with that shit. And coming from the civilized world, Taylor should know that this is not how legal adoptions are handled. Shady hotel room, never before seen young female Vegas card dealer, perfect new born baby. And wouldn't it have occurred to Taylor that Dr. Whatthefuckever might have mentioned this sideline business he runs of finding homes for "unwanted" babies? I can only speak for myself, but I would have given that creepizoid the heave ho and gotten the hell outta Dodge. The whole thing was dirty and smarmy, and felt not right. This will cement Taylor as one of daytime's dumbest ever. 

Did Steffy enlist in the military? Just wondering about the camo. 

Liam, this is how you ended up rebonding with Hope. Just hanging out and talking. But Steffy has a leg up. Steffy has Kelly. And Steffy isn't above using Kelly. When Steffy takes possession of that new baby, it is gonna crush Hope with a whole tidal wave of new pain and confusion. And if Liam is happy about the "adoption", that will add a whole different layer to that pain. 

Brooke! So beautiful and trying to be so strong for Hope! It is killing me. And having lost babies herself, Brooke knows there is nothing anyone can say or do. But this is worse than those babies Brooke lost, because that rat bastard Dr. Whatthefuckever, had to twist the knife by allowing Hope to hold her dead baby. 

I have hated a lot of SL's on Show over the years, with Ridget topping the list. Until now. This is horrible. It is beyond horrible. Hope has now lost two babies. And Steffy is rewarded, and will come out looking like a victim. Taylor's hands will be clean too. She can claim ignorance of the facts. They don't send folks to prison for being dumb asses or stupid as fuck. 

• Love 17
11 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Like, they could've set up with Steffy looking into the adoption process weeks or months ago or a more organic way to introduce Wayne Shady. If they still had Rick around, they could've had them looking into adoption and set them up with the baby and kept Wacko Jacko and her hellion spawn out of this shit entirely.

Rick and Maya wanting to adopt and then getting Beth would have been more believable. But they keep wanting to put Steffy and Hope against one another. 

By the way, thanks everyone for your recaps and discussions. I can't stomach to watch this storyline play out. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Dream Boy said:

But they keep wanting to put Steffy and Hope against one another. 

Exactly.

1 minute ago, Dream Boy said:

I can't stomach to watch this storyline play out. 

Same.

• Love 11
28 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

I have hated a lot of SL's on Show over the years, with Ridget topping the list. Until now. This is horrible. It is beyond horrible. Hope has now lost two babies. And Steffy is rewarded, and will come out looking like a victim. Taylor's hands will be clean too. She can claim ignorance of the facts. They don't send folks to prison for being dumb asses or stupid as fuck. 

This is what makes me the angriest.  Why does Hope continue to be punished simply for being a nice young woman that Liam loves more than Hauxdilox?  Meanwhile,, Hauxdilox is NEVER responsible for any of the truly ugly things she does.  SHE FUCKED HER FATHER IN LAW, WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING AND RENEWED HER WEDDING VOWS?  Sorry for the caps, but I feel I have to shout.  Brooke has shit that she did several decades ago thrown in her face on a regular basis.  Not only that but Hauxdi and her killer mother feel they have the right to hurt Hope for the things that her mother did SEVERAL DECADES ago.  Some of those things happened before Hope was even born.  But Hope deserves to be punished.

Some people think Hope is too-sweet and can be hypocritical at times.  Good people aren't always fun.  But why couldn't she at least get a living child before Liam leaves her again?  Is is because Bell knows that Liam would never leave Hope if they had a child together, because Liam loves Hope more than he loves Hauxdilox and a baby would only cement the bond. 

Having Liam bounce back and forth between women doesn't make him 'hot' or 'desirable'.  It makes him an ASSHOLE.  Scott Clifton isn't Ronnnnnnnn Moss.  He isn't the kind of guy who can realistically keep two women on a string.  Why can't they let SC play Liam as a decent man who followed his dick and created problems for himself, the woman he loves and the woman he fucked.  Why can't Hauxdilox grow the fuck up and MOVE THE FUCK ON!  Her obsession with Liam is pathological.  If her mother spent less time trying to kill people and more time doing her job as a therapist, she would see how desperately her daughter needs psychological help.

I have no words for Ridge.  TK has made Ridge a horrible human being, a man obsessed with the fact that Bill got to do what he can't:  fuck Haudilox.

Bell wants to keep the female competition going into another generation.  I say, ENOUGH!  Times have changed and we have moved on.  This baby-buying story-line isn't soapy goodness; it's OFFENSIVE.  Stealing a child and selling it to settle gambling debts is sickening.  Someone called it human-trafficking and that's exactly what it is.  As a medical professional, Taylor is LEGALLY required to turn that child over to the authorities.  Has she asked for a birth certificate or if the father consents to the sale?

Bell is going to use this story to twist the knife in Hope's heart.  It's not enough for her to mourn her child.  Is she going to be denied the comfort and support of her husband and to watch a woman who has caused her so much pain in the past, flaunt her newly purchased child?  I'm sure Hope is going to be criticized for not 'getting over it'.  I say, 'enough'.  If Hauxdilox even considers adopting a baby while Hope and Liam, her ex-husband and the father of her child, mourn the death of their baby, then she is a hundred times worse than I ever dreamed she could be.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 21

And just how is Dr. Kensington Palace going to introduce the topic of paying $200,000 for this baby who miraculously turned up right after Hope’s baby “died”?  And how stupid is TayTay for not putting together all of these clues? 

• Love 11

Recap for Mon. 1/14/2019:

I'm saving the deep-fried tomfuckery for the very end because there are no words, folks.

We kick things off with Hope and Brooke at the cabin.

An emotionally-spent Hope tells Brooke that she feels "crushed" by this weight on her heart.

Brooke-hope-hold-baby-CBS.jpg?w=300&resi

Brooke tells her that Beth will always be a part of her.

Hope: "I don't understand how this could happen." Her voice breaks: "How could I lose my baby?" Well, sweetie, you didn't. She's still very much alive and is going to be purchased by your mother's archnemesis and raised (for a while) by your's.

Brooke encourages Hope to lean on people and references the support group Taylor told Hope about. She thinks it's a good idea.

Hope: "I understand what you're trying to say, Mom. But right now, all I want to do is hold my little girl."

She shares with Brooke how she went for a walk and how the sun was shining and to everyone else, it was a perfectly normal day.

Brooke: "You're still in shock, sweetheart. You need to give yourself time."

Hope says that she thought she might find peace outside, but she didn't feel like Beth was looking down at her.

Brooke: "Whatever you're feeling right now is all right. Everybody feels grief in different ways." And here would be a perfect opportunity for Brooke to discuss her losses - the two babies she lost with Ridge and the one she lost with Bill...and darn it if I wished the Brill baby had survived (I know, Brooke was too old for babies but I don't care). Imagine what kind of child he or she would have been.

Hope: "But I didn't feel anything. What, am I -- am I being foolish, just searching for Beth's spirit in the clouds, in the sky, in the trees?"

Brooke: "No, honey. If it helps, what's the harm?"

Hope, sobbing: "But she wasn't there."

Brooke: "Okay. Well, you'll find her in different places. You'll find her in your -- in your heart, in your dreams. You said earlier that you felt that she wasn't gone."

Hope: "That was different. It was -- it's hard to explain. This feeling, it's like... she was a part of me for almost nine months, and -- and we shared everything. And I -- all I want to know is that my little girl is all right, and I just -- I want to feel... some sort of connection to her again." 

Brooke moves to hold Hope: "Oh, honey. Come here."

Hope: "It's not supposed to be like this."

Brooke sighs, wishing she could take Hope's heartbreak away: "I know, sweetheart."

Hope: "Though I'm glad you're here. But I'm supposed to be holding my baby, not my mother holding me." Awww...

Brooke: "Well, if this is all I can do for you, I will hold you for as long as you need me to." You know Brooke would trade places with Hope in a heartbeat if she could.

Hope: "Because that's what mothers do. Comfort their babies." She briefly smiles and nods to herself. "And that's what I would have done for Beth. I would have consoled her. And I -- I would have kept her safe."

Brooke: "I know. I know you would have. Honey, listen to me. You will get through this."

Hope: "How?"

Brooke: "You just have to be gentle with yourself, and you have to be patient. And this pain will subside. Oh, I know it's not gonna be easy. And you will never forget about Beth. And, somehow, some way, Beth will always know just how much you love her."

Hope's face looks doubtful as she burrows even deeper into her mother's arms.

I can see where this is going as surely as we all saw the baby swap coming - Hope will continue to feel Beth's presence, especially when she's around Steffy's newly-adopted daughter and she'll be driven off the edge and Liam won't know how to handle it because he's a damn waffle and he'll be drawn to "Super-Mom" Steffy, which will drive Hope even further off the rails, and then the truth will come out. Although JMW's maternity leave does make me wonder how it will be handled.

Speaking of Steffy, she's home at the cliff house and hears a knock on the door.

She rolls her eyes, thinking it's Taylor: "Mom? You have keys." I had to laugh at that. Even Steffy gets annoyed by her mother.

She opens the door to find Liam standing there and is clearly surprised to see him there so soon. She's concerned that something may have happened.

Liam is quick to reassure her that he's just having a tough day and is trying to hold it together.

Steffy: "I'm so sorry, Liam. I know it doesn't help, but I am."

Steffy-visit-from-liam-HW.jpg?w=300&resi

And I truly believe that she's sorry. For him, for Hope, and for their daughter.

Liam: "Would it be okay, um... can I see Kelly? I know -- I know I'm not -- I can't just be showing up here all the time, but, um... I'd really love to see Kelly." Steffy stars to tear up as she looks at his tortured face.

Liam says he probably should have called or texted and Steffy is quick to tell him "it's okay."

Liam: "Hope wanted me to get out of the house."

Steffy: "She's probably right."

Liam: "Yeah, but i didn't want to leave her. And I've just been... driving around."

Steffy: "Well, I'm glad you're here. You want anything?"

Liam: "No. I just need to see my daughter."

Dw6L0guX4AAaIB4.jpg

Steffy tells him Kelly will be awake soon and got a clean bill of health from the doctor. 

Liam: "Good. Listen, I know you got stuff to do. I mean, I-I'm happy to wait here alone." Like that's gonna happen.

Steffy: "No, no. It's -- it's fine. But, hey, if you don't -- you don't want to talk, I'm not gonna push."

Liam: "I just... barely feel anything, you know? It's like I'm underwater. I keep thinking, "well, maybe if I -- maybe if I hold Kelly, I'll be able to breathe again." Which is selfish."

Steffy: "No, it isn't." She isn't wrong. It has to be healing the tiniest bit when Liam holds his other daughter.

Liam: "No, it is selfish, because I get to come here and hold my daughter. What can Hope do?"

Steffy: "She'd understand." And I think Hope would and does, even as she berates herself for failing Beth.

Liam: "It's like, I'm trying to be strong for Hope. You know, I'm trying to be the husband that I know she needs me to be, but what can I do, really? We had one moment with Beth. Hope -- Hope got to hold her daughter in her arms for one moment. It's just -- it's crippling. And I know... there's not a thing a person in the world can do to take the pain away. I know that." He's in anguish over not knowing how to help his wife but really, if Beth were truly dead, the only thing that helps is time.

Liam looks at Steffy, who is in tears: "I'm sorry. I know this is affecting you, too."

Steffy: "Nothing like what you're going through."

Liam: "Well, Kelly lost her half-sister. And I know you wanted them to be close."

Steffy: "I imagined it the same way you did."

Dw6DxJkX0AEsyuH.jpg

He then asks about her adoption plans and, to her credit, she says they don't need to talk about that.

But Liam continues to press her and she finally says, she is still looking into it, but has no idea when it will happen. Pretty damn soon, Steffy. Like later today, I'm guessing.

Later, Steffy brings Kelly out and Liam holds her and it is saaaaaaaadddd, guys.

Dw5KH2PUYAEANxg.jpg

He's struggling to smile at this sweet, innocent little baby, who has no idea what's going on, and it's the first time he's seen her since Beth's death, and the tears can't be stopped.

Liam: "Oh! Hey, baby girl. Oh, wow. Look how beautiful you are. You are so pretty." He sniffles. "Daddy loves you so much." He looks at Steffy who is crying also. "I just want to hold her and protect her from everything in the world."

He looks down into those big blue eyes, telling Kelly: "You know you have your whole life ahead of you, right? Daddy's gonna be there for all of it."

He sobs for a moment, then stuffs it down, thinking how he was only there for the briefest of moments with Beth. He sighs, saying: "You never got a chance to meet your sister, but... I think she's watching over you now. I think she's watching over all of us."

He really loses it then, his face crumbling as he tells the baby: "And I think she would want us to be grateful, and happy, and to love each other. I love you. I love you so much."

These little moments just pull at my heart.

But never fear, guys, we have these scenes of WhackaDoo, Dr. Fuckington, and his accomplice, Florence, and, as noted above, of course, they would be that ridiculous with her name.

Over at Shady Pines Apartments, emphasis on Shady, Taylor appears to be grilling Dr. F. Don't worry, it won't last. Because she's that damn dumb.

Taylor: "Reese, if this isn't your baby, then where did it come from?" I'll give you three guesses, Taylor, but you - and anyone with half a brain cell - should get it in one.

Dr. F grins down at the meal ticket, I mean, baby: "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to surprise you like this. But, uh, I couldn't explain it to you on the phone."

Baby-for-adoption-CBS.jpg?w=300&resize=3

Yeah, I'll bet.

Taylor: "Oh, well, now I think you should, because I-I don't know what this is." I mean, isn't it obvious? Do the math, lady.

Dr. F: "Nothing to be alarmed about." The fact that he says that - out loud - should be sending all kinds of alarms going off in Taylor's head.

Taylor: "Reese, I want to know why you have a baby in your apartment. A baby you never mentioned to me before. Just tell me, where did this child come from?"

Again, how could she not put two and two together?

Taylor: "Answer me, Reese. What are you doing with a baby? Who are you? What's going on?"

Dr. F is saved by the arrival of Florence coming into the room to throw Taylor off the scent of a clearly Logan baby.

Florence, with her perfectly slim body, says: "I didn't want to interrupt, but hi. I'm Florence." Sure, it is and sure, you didn't.

She tells Taylor that Dr. F is holding her baby.

Florence: "So, Dr. Buckingham didn't tell you about me?" She takes the baby from Dr. F.

Taylor-florence-baby-reese-CBS.jpg?w=123

Dr. F, all skeevy grins: "I was just about to."

She and Taylor sit.

Florence: "Well, I'm not from Los Angeles. I live in Vegas, where I'm a dealer at a big casino. Dr. Buckingham is just helping me with the baby."

Dw6FvlBWoAMuUCR.jpg

She's from LV and came all the way to LA. Again, does not compute.

Taylor: "He's your doctor?" Seriously, Taylor?

Florence: "Not exactly. He's, um... I contacted him through an agency. There are a lot of really great people out there who want to help women like me find homes for their babies. And Dr. Buckingham is one of them."

Dw6Fx1YWwAALHLH.jpg

Taylor scoffs at this: "You're putting your baby up for adoption?" There seems to be maybe, sort of, a tiny glimmer, a grain of rice, that something is off here. 

Dw6FzoNW0AA9yuV.jpg

Florence: "If he can help me find the right home for her, then..." Now, we're cooking with grease. 

Florence proceeds to give a song and dance about how Dr. F is just the greatest and her boyfriend is a shit and she needs $$$ blah blah blah and you can see that rice grain of something's not kosher almost start to multiply but then we hear this:

Dr. F: "Taylor, you, uh -- you mentioned that Steffy was thinking about adoption. I was under the impression that she was serious."

Taylor, taking the bait: "Well, she's made some inquiries."

Dr. F: "You asked if there was anything that I could do to help."

Taylor, obviously not figuring out where this is going is distracted from her earlier line of questioning (shiny new baby and all, who can blame her?, tells him, "Yeah, I thought maybe you would recommend an agency or give me some advice."

Dr. F: "Well, that was my intention. I have a lot of contacts in that area. I've facilitated a few adoptions. (So has he done this before?) And so, when Florence reached out to me on one of those networks, I thought I could help her and Steffy." Ahh, Steffy...the magic word.

And just like that...Taylor is won over and I seriously can't believe anyone could be this stupid. But, it's Taylor. 

Taylor: "So...this beautiful little baby... Steffy could adopt her?" She's so giddy, her face almost moved.

Dr. F: "If all parties agree."

Florence: "She deserves a better life than I could ever give her."

Dr. F: "Look, I know this timing is less than ideal, and your family is going through so much, and Steffy may not be ready. But... when's the next time that -- that a miraculous opportunity like this may come along, hm? Hey." He is laying it on thick, which is entirely unnecessary. This sale was already in the bag the moment Taylor walked in.

Taylor: "I mean, Steffy has met with some agencies just to get some information, but this is really the last thing I expected when you asked me to come over here." Oh please, it's Christmas all over again and you can be Santa Claus. I'll bet she boink Dr. F as a bonus.

Dr. F: "I know. This whole thing has been mind-boggling to me, too." Mind-boggling that anyone with any sense wouldn't have seen right through this?

Taylor: "I mean, I-I'll talk to her. I-I don't know what my daughter will say, but, um, I-I will talk to her. This whole thing has just come out of the blue." 

Dr. F slips this in: "Well, considering what happened to Hope on Catalina, not to mention Zoe working for Forrester, I think it's best to leave my name out of it when talking to Steffy or anybody about the potential adoption." How convenient.

Dw6OgfAXgAIKuQF.jpg

Taylor, who is failing to see the looks darting back and forth between Dr. F and Flo is happy to agree: "Oh, yeah. Understood."

Dw6OgfAX0AEMw3N.jpg

Dr. F: "Thank you." Another "jackpot!" look between him and Flo.

Dw6OgfGX4AE83Mf.jpg

Dw6OgfAX4AAIpue.jpg

Taylor looks at Florence and tells her how brave she is and how much she admires her courage. She eyes the baby again, remarking: "She's so little!" Yeah, she's a few days old, exactly the same age as Beth (and it's the same day as the funeral because Taylor is wearing the same outfit), but again, this one? Clueless. And I'm not expecting Taylor to know that this baby is Beth, but I do expect her to know something's arot at Shady Pines and it ain't Dr. F's Captain D's leftovers, especially considering the set-up and Dr. F's insistence she keep his name out of it. She's supposedly a doctor, a psychiatrist FFS who touted herself as being able "to read people), and she is being as dumb as a box of hair. 

Dr. F helpfully adds: "And healthy. Completely healthy. In the right environment, she'll thrive. I know it. Talk to your daughter. Please."

It truly is Let's Make a Deal today.

Taylor is practically tripping over herself in her haste to go tell Steffy: "I will. I will. I'll talk to her as soon as I can. . . ."

DUMB AS DIRT. And so is Steffy is she goes right along with it. But as others have said, somehow, Steffy will come out smelling like a rose and will be the real "victim" in all of this and Hope will be dragged through the mud as BSC. I can see it now, she'll learn the truth and everyone will be clamoring for her to give Steffy more time to cope or some such nonsense.

ETA:

And just to up the ante, Steffy is going to call this baby "Phoebe." And it will be, poor Steffy, how can mean, unstable Hope take Steffy's sister's namesake AWAYYYYY.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 16
58 minutes ago, Dream Boy said:

Rick and Maya wanting to adopt and then getting Beth would have been more believable. But they keep wanting to put Steffy and Hope against one another. 

Yeah. And I was sick of them trying to make fetch happen 9 years ago when Hope was first SORASed even before Steffy became Satanie without the morals or qualms about sex and Hope 1.0 became ...well,  a brat really. 

I can't truly believe fans want to see Steffy and Hope at odds, least of all for something like this.

44 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

This is what makes me the angriest.  Why does Hope continue to be punished simply for being a nice young woman that Liam loves more than Hauxdilox?  Meanwhile,, Hauxdilox is NEVER responsible for any of the truly ugly things she does.  SHE FUCKED HER FATHER IN LAW, WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING AND RENEWED HER WEDDING VOWS? 

It wasn't even that long. It was still dark when she woke up from her Stallion ride, drove across town and renewed their vows in the same outfit she wore when she left the house.

But still, point taken. I was no fan of original Hope but nothing shes done has come to the level of shady and manipulative and plain gross as the shit Steffy's done. Steffy, redardless of how absolutely batshit fundie Aly was coming across that night, has a body count. She's electrocuted Ivy. I can give her a pass for pumping lead at Sheila all things considered,  but damn at least hesitate a little.

Hopefully this show will end before Kelly, Beth and/or any subsequent siblings get SORASed for Steffy to go full Brooke Taylor and steal their boyfriends, because you know shes gonna be given the Phyllis Summers treatment. And hopefully none of those kids drive off PCH when they find out.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Dr. F: "Look, I know this timing is less than ideal, and your family is going through so much, and Steffy may not be ready. But... when's the next time that -- that a miraculous opportunity like this may come along, hm? Hey."

Yes, because a rich, wealthy family is going to struggle so hard to secure a healthy white baby through the proper channels and probably only wait a few months versus the years many others have to. Ok. Sure, Jan.

I'm just glad Taylor wasn't turned into a brain surgeon after the oncology thing was retconned. 

8 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

And I'm not expecting Taylor to know that this baby is Beth, but I do expect her to know something's arot at Shady Pines and it ain't Dr. F's Captain D's leftovers, especially considering the set-up and Dr. F's insistence she keep his name out of it. She's supposedly a doctor, a psychiatrist FFS who touted herself as being able "to read people), and she is being as dumb as a box of hair. 

You know, we all had a great laugh back in 2001 when Ridge, ever the genius himself, believed Morgan's forged email that Taylor supposedly gave her blessing to conceive a baby with her the "traditional" way. But it wasn't that much of a stretch because its Ridge and we know he thinks with his dick.

Taylor OTOH? Theres a lot of things she could be rightfully called out for, but being this backass level of stupid wasn't one of them. The alarms in my head are as loud as the damage control klaxon on the two Navy ships I served on.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 7
46 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

I'm not expecting Taylor to know that this baby is Beth, but I do expect her to know something's arot at Shady Pines

I'm glad you mentioned this.  I don't blame Taylor for not immediately thinking this is Beth...I mean, Dr. Shady is shady (which is why, as you said, she should know something isn't right), but if I were her I wouldn't expect him to be this level of vile

• Love 6
8 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

t it's impossible to ignore the breathtaking stupidity, selfishness and insensitivity of TWO grown ass women who think it's a good idea to introduce a newborn into a situation where a baby has just died.  There's no way that this can't be interpreted as an attempt to entrap Liam and cause Hope pain. 

Forgot to comment earlier, but yeah. If it were anyone else like Wyatt and Sally, they could be given a pass, but Steffy has weaponized her brass cooter far too many times. Hope being a decent person wouldn't push the issue, but Brooke Logan that wrote the playbook on this kind of thing should be looking at Steffy AND Taylor sideways.

7 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I have hated a lot of SL's on Show over the years, with Ridget topping the list. Until now.

Ridget is still at the top of my personal WTF list (not the least of those reasons being that story entirely eclipsed what should have been a great story about Stephanie's legendary hypocrisy and house of cards crashing down), but this trash definitely is in the running for at least a Bronze in the Trash Story Olympics.

And I'm only being that charitable because of the acting from AN and Clifton, which will probably put him in the running for a fourth Emmy win. I marvel at his class and professionalism not to phone in the dialogue that hasn't changed for him since before the Samsung Galaxy line existed, honestly.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6

I had to laugh when Flo asked if there was a resemblance between Taylor and her daughter, the Botox twins.  

It would seem that Flo doesn't know what Dr Wayne Shady is really up to.  

Are TIIC going to make Stuffy adopting a baby as simple handing over $200K and the baby is hers?  Dr Wayne Shady, in talking about a bogus birth certificate has to name the mother, date of birth, time of birth, and place of birth. Are TIIC going to gloss over the fact that the mother, whoever is named, has to present herself, in a private adoption, to accept a private adoption contract?  Are the TIIC going to gloss over the fact that a adoption contract is needed for a court to finalize the adoption?

• Love 7

Of course they're going to gloss over all of that, including skipping over the background checks and having attorneys involved. But hand-waving details they deem inconsequential (the law, for example) is what they do best. 

I go back and forth on Steffy and the adoption.

On the one hand, I understand her wanting Kelly to have a sister who is close in age as she was with Phoebe. 

But the timing is so tone deaf since it's clear she's going to insta-adopt within a week of Beth's "death," despite telling Liam is was going to be down the road.

It's also (IMO) insensitive to push for this now as Kelly isn't even old enough to comprehend having a sister and won't be for some time. Plus, I have a feeling she is going to use this to wheedle Liam to her side as the "fun" mother of two and she can be a nice escape that will be the drudgery of a healing-from-heartache Hope.

• Love 12

How dumb is Taylor? Rhetorical question. There's probably no computer powerful enough to calculate her level of idiocy. She likely doesn't even have two IQ points to rub together. Geez, at least consult a lawyer, ya dunt!

"Flo goes with the flow." KMN. Now a character's name is product placement.

I really liked Taylor's dress. I'm thinking it might be kind of young for her though.

Private adoption my patootie. It's human trafficking, pure and simple, especially with a faked birth certificate. Meanwhile, Taylor and Steffy act like they're thinking about getting a new TV or something. Uh, except people generally don't go to prison for buying a hot TV. 😒

• Love 11

Just listening to Stuffy & Tay...sounds like they are talking about adopting a new puppy or something.

"Oh...Kelly will have a playmate now. Someone to grow up with her!"

What you are doing is basically taking the special one on one bonding time you have with your own daughter- adding another human being to the mix like its nothing. I can tell you....two babies  under 1 year of age...what are you thinking?? It's not really fair to either one of them.

I swear, some people have more money than brains.

• Love 12

Isn’t Steffy wanting another to adopt another baby right after having one kind of dumb? Yes. Just double checking. This is   a poorly written baby switching storyline. It’s even dumber because JMW will be going on maternity leave soon. Unless, it’s revealed it’s Hope’s baby before she leaves. If so, that’s a pretty short storyline. So dumb.

• Love 13

Great posts from everybody!

What I don't understand about a private adoption is the exchange of money.  What could possibly warrant $200-$300K? Especially if there aren't any costs involved, such as attorney's fees and court/filing cost, etc.  (I know that the writers are glossing over all of the obvious points, which makes it even more absurd.  "Flo" hands the baby over to Hauxdi and gets an envelope full of cash. That sucks.)

• Love 8
12 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Isn’t Steffy wanting another to adopt another baby right after having one kind of dumb? Yes. Just double checking. This is   a poorly written baby switching storyline. It’s even dumber because JMW will be going on maternity leave soon. Unless, it’s revealed it’s Hope’s baby before she leaves. If so, that’s a pretty short storyline. So dumb.

JMW is about 35 weeks along, and this is a first baby...from what little I know about birthing babies first babies more often than not arrive past the due date (except for me, who came healthy a whole two weeks early, lol). We may be in for at least another three months of this bullshit. 

Which you're still right, that's incredibly fast for this kind of story that goes for months. The Amber/Becky one began around Memorial Day and wrapped up shortly after Labor Day specifically to grab the attention of the kiddos like me for the summer, and that is the very shortest one I can recall. The Sheila one took nearly a year because Willaim "Slow and steady wins the ratings race" Bell took pains to pace that and I'm sure both Sheila and Lauren got things to do in the meantime.

The one with Sage and Sharon was trash from start to finish and fuck JFP for writing it. Same for the one with Sharon and Ashley.

My favorite one was the Jen/Gwen story for being ATWT's last true umbrella story that touched nearly the entire cast, and had far reaching consequences right up to the very end of the show. Of all the baby switch stories I've watched, this was the best for all the zingers and twists without feeling too rushed and ended up building a great foundation for Gwen as a character to stand on her own after the story wrapped up.

But you know what would be the best baby switch story for B&B right now? 

NONE AT ALL

It's a tired trope and especially the lengths of stupidity it takes to even buy this premise makes this even worse than the Christian/Sully bullshit because B&B refuses to make its leads look bad. Well, bullshit. Taylor *is* stupid and even if Hope and Liam got to bring Beth home,  who would want to voluntarily bring in another infant before the first one can even walk, even with help from a nanny?

Although, since the show likes to be "edgy" and Steffy is supposedly so hip, perhaps she can hire a second nanny that she mistakenly thinks is a woman from the gender neutral name--they at the interview, surprise! It's a man, baby! And then maybe this guy and her fall in love and eventually he shows his drawing talent like every other new character on Show and gets hired at FC.

(This is what Show needs to be doing with the money being wasted on Wayne Brady, the intern, the other intern, the animals used for Steffy's hair, Charlie and yes, even Pam. You can still do bullshit love triangles with a better balance of men. Hell, make Steffy' manny  Eric III for an added bonus and say the care he remembered from Rick made him want to get into the profession, and the reveal of the switch plus his history gives a perfect in for a relationship. It also lets  Steffy sleep with father and son in a second family, just like her sainted mother for great justice 👍)

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 13

there had better be some kind of comeuppance for this!!!!  I don't want the whole "Hope is taking Steffy's daughter" when Hope gets her baby back.  I don't want any Poor Steffy, she had her baby taken away stories, or I don't want Taylor ( who needs to go away!) screeching about how Hope is taking EVERYTHING from her daughter......  MY GOD!    I am sure this is exactly where we are headed, but I reserve the right to bitch about it.

• Love 18
33 minutes ago, Cindylou said:

there had better be some kind of comeuppance for this!!!!  I don't want the whole "Hope is taking Steffy's daughter" when Hope gets her baby back.  I don't want any Poor Steffy, she had her baby taken away stories, or I don't want Taylor ( who needs to go away!) screeching about how Hope is taking EVERYTHING from her daughter......  MY GOD!    I am sure this is exactly where we are headed, but I reserve the right to bitch about it.

The question isn't if we're gonna get a "Wah, Steffy is losing her baby" story, but whether Taylor or Ridge is going to be the loudest voice championing this bullshit. I mean, Ridge didn't have a problem keeping a child from his own fucking son, one that I assume he resents less than Hope.

• Love 11

I'm afraid Hope will see how Beth has bonded with Steffy and Kelly and decide to be noble and let Steffy keep her. She'll be saying some crap like how Beth is with the only family she's ever known and it'd be cruel to take her away from that after the trauma she already suffered when Dr. Tower of London kidnapped her. But if Brooke finds out the truth, yeah, no way. Taylor won't be playing grandma to a Logan child if Brooke has anything to say about it. I feel like a deal might be made based on "you give Hope back her baby or you go to prison for shooting Bill".  The whole bonding thing is probably why Steffy made that weird remark about breast-feeding the baby she's planning to adopt. It'd be funny though if Beth rejected Steffy's milk. Bleh, sour and lumpy.

This is what Show needs to be doing with the money being wasted on Wayne Brady

I suspect Brady's presence is more of a CBS Daytime thing than a B&B thing. The network is probably making a nice bit of change on those relentless Publisher Clearing House Sweepstakes commercials, plus there's the whole cross-promotion with Let's Make a Deal. He's likely got an enviable contract and his run on B&B adds some $$ to it.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 6

The whole baby switch is poorly conceived with plot holes big enough to drive a truck through. B&B has never been hyper-realistic but this plot is especially ridiculous. The story where Morgan made Tridge believe toddler Steffy had been eaten by a shark while she raised her herself, was campy as hell but gelled so much better. Morgan even had a better motive for coming up with that scheme since Stephanie and Taylor, between them, were responsible for her losing both of her unborn children by Ridge.

Technically that wasn't a baby switch since Steffy wasn't a newborn and Tridge weren't handed the corpse of someone else's child; the only true baby switch B&B has done in 30+ years was Tawny Moore swapping stillborn Eric III for Becky and Deacon's son. I really do think that boy needs to come back, but not as a manny - too similar to the Erica Lovejoy plot, although even her insane SORASing was easier to stomach than this story!

I'd have Eric return under an assumed name (Deacon Jr, DJ?) to wreak havoc on Rick and the Forresters since they basically forgot all about him after fighting so hard with Deacon over his custody. (And finally none of them, not even Amber, who apparently regained custody at some point, could be bothered to look after him.) Maybe have him seduce Maya away from Rick - that could be why they broke up. 

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, Aymery said:

I'd have Eric return under an assumed name (Deacon Jr, DJ?) to wreak havoc on Rick and the Forresters since they basically forgot all about him after fighting so hard with Deacon over his custody. (And finally none of them, not even Amber, who apparently regained custody at some point, could be bothered to look after him.)

Y&R dealt with this, where somehow Tawny got custody from her sister (IE Becky's grandparents who initially got custody after Amber took off with the baby and IIRC the judge deemed neither recently widowed(?) Deacon or Amber to be fit parents) and had decided to start fucking off and leaving the kid on his own. He made his way to Genoa City to find a recently-married Amber and Daniel, who was decidedly nonplussed about having children. Eventually, they split up over the whole thing. and when Amber turned up to LA several months later she'd somehow gotten enough money to ship him off to boarding school.

55 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I'm afraid Hope will see how Beth has bonded with Steffy and Kelly and decide to be noble and let Steffy keep her.

Oh, good grief. Bridget is the one truly decent person on this shitshow, aside from her lying about an abortion under entirely understandable circumstances that she was proven right about anyway, and not even she would be that noble. I really will stop watching if they even remotely go there, especially when the show always insists that biological family is the only valid kind of family to begin with.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6

Yesterday's show was even worth watching, let alone recapping.

It was basically this:

- Xander and Zoe making out and Zoe worrying about her dad. Honey, he ain't worth it.

2.jpg?w=300&resize=300,175

- Flo and Dr. F basically high-fiving themselves for their epic performance. Um, it wasn't all that - Taylor's just that stupid not to question any of this.

3.jpg?w=300&resize=300,175

I mean, does she even HEAR herself telling Steffy how much easier this will be, no lawyers, no red tape....and apparently, no red flags.

5.jpg?w=1230

- Steffy being all insta-giddy when Taylor tells her about this baby, and already deciding she'll call her Phoebe.. Yep, the dumb is strong in this family.

4.jpg?w=300&resize=300,175

My favorite was this line from Taylor: "If you meet this baby, Steffy, you'll fall in love with her. It's like she was meant to be Kelly's sister."

That's because she IS.

SilentInfiniteInchworm-max-1mb.gif

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 18
34 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Hyper-realistic?  Are you serious?  B&B has never been, on the whole, even mildly realistic!

Haha. I kind of feel it's part and parcel for soaps to be divorced from reality, and B&B with its incestuous partner-swapping certainly takes the cake, but this baby switch plot abandons any and all semblance of reality.

14 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Y&R dealt with this, where somehow Tawny got custody from her sister (IE Becky's grandparents who initially got custody after Amber took off with the baby and IIRC the judge deemed neither recently widowed(?) Deacon or Amber to be fit parents) and had decided to start fucking off and leaving the kid on his own. He made his way to Genoa City to find a recently-married Amber and Daniel, who was decidedly nonplussed about having children. Eventually, they split up over the whole thing. and when Amber turned up to LA several months later she'd somehow gotten enough money to ship him off to boarding school.

Oh, good grief. Bridget is the one truly decent person on this shitshow, aside from her lying about an abortion under entirely understandable circumstances that she was proven right about anyway, and not even she would be that noble. I really will stop watching if they even remotely go there, especially when the show always insists that biological family is the only valid kind of family to begin with.

Thanks for the intel on how little Eric wound up in boarding school. I did catch sight of him on Y&R and was amused that he was depicted as younger than Kim Matula's Hope who was appearing on B&B concurrently, when she was his much younger sister.

Hope shouldn't even let her baby go by the name Phoebe, let alone leave her in Steffy's custody. Hope's been robbed of her child, who Taylor is about to procure for Steffy through an illegal, black market adoption. There is no reason for her to leave her with two women who hate Hope and her family, especially when one of them already declared herself unable to rear Brooke's biological son. 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

- Steffy being all insta-giddy when Taylor tells her about this baby, and already deciding she'll call her Phoebe

You know what baby should've been called Phoebe? Kelly. The baby name you went with to bait Liam back into the tangled spider trap of a marriage whose basis was always lies and being the default choice.

She can truly go pound sand.

5 minutes ago, Aymery said:

There is no reason for her to leave her with two women who hate Hope and her family, especially when one of them already declared herself unable to rear Brooke's biological son. 

I just realized that with Taylor being a doctor, she could easily access the inevitable DNA test and switch the results because Steffy "deserves" this baby somehow. Never mind that the same evil Logan genes that she's spent the last fifteen years taking the piss over are coursing through her veins the same as Jack.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

BI'm afraid Hope will see how Beth has bonded with Steffy and Kelly and decide to be noble and let Steffy keep her. She'll be saying some crap like how Beth is with the only family she's ever known and it'd be cruel to take her away from that after the trauma she already suffered when Dr. Tower of London kidnapped her. But if Brooke finds out the truth, yeah, no way. Taylor won't be playing grandma to a Logan child if Brooke has anything to say about it. I feel like a deal might be made based on "you give Hope back her baby or you go to prison for shooting Bill".  The whole bonding thing is probably why Steffy made that weird remark about breast-feeding the baby she's planning to adopt. It'd be funny though if Beth rejected Steffy's milk. Bleh, sour and lumpy.

I suspect Brady's presence is more of a CBS Daytime thing than a B&B thing. The network is probably making a nice bit of change on those relentless Publisher Clearing House Sweepstakes commercials, plus there's the whole cross-promotion with Let's Make a Deal. He's likely got an enviable contract and his run on B&B adds some $$ to it.

The sooner Wayne Brady goes away the better!  I used to really enjoy watching B&B because the story lines were believable and down to earth.  Now B&B is starting to resemble General Hospital's story lines...Dark a and unrealistic!

Edited by Annmarie1111
spelling
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Cindylou said:

You've recapped the next few weeks of this show.

The fuckery is so deep, B&B is getting ready the reach the earth's core.  How the fuck does a nasty, slatternly, hateful piece of work like Hauxdilox Forrester become the heroine of a story line where the woman she's treated like shit for over a decade loses her child?

This bullshit is totally, completely...

Edited by mightysparrow
The board thought my comment was so nice it posted it twice!
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

How the fuck does a nasty, slatternly, hateful piece of work like Hauxdilox Forrester become the heroine of a story line where the woman she's treated like shit for over a decade loses her child?

How??     

Well I guess when it becomes "The Steffy Forrester Show".. which is what it seems to be now. Because Steffy Forrester can do no wrong because she loves with her whole heart & is brave & true....oh wait, I just got her confused with Carly from GH. <sarcasm font in bold & italic>

• Love 9
17 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

JMW is about 35 weeks along, and this is a first baby...from what little I know about birthing babies first babies more often than not arrive past the due date (except for me, who came healthy a whole two weeks early, lol). We may be in for at least another three months of this bullshit. 

Unless (crossing fingers) the scenes were taped out of order in advance.

6 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Taylor won't be playing grandma to a Logan child if Brooke has anything to say about it.

Hell, Taylor won't be playing grandma to a Logan child if Taylor has anything to say about it.  Ewwww, Logan cooties!

• Love 5

Wow, Will certainly knows how to lay it on thick. "I want us to be a family." "Families live together." "Thorne is a nice guy, but nice guys finish last." 

The only drama/intrigue in this Steffy-gets-BethPhoebe story is how they'll deal with JMW's upcoming maternity leave. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, jenrising said:

My god, Steffy is so self-centered. How can she even think to ask Liam to meet a baby girl when he can barely even mention Beth without breaking down? This is all so disgusting and pointlessly cruel. 

Steffy is as thirsty as a camel in the Sahara desert.  She can't wait for 'Beth's' ashes to even cool down before she's shoving a substitute in Liam's face in yet ANOTHER effort to get back with a man who has never celebrated an anniversary with her.  And her thirsty-as-hell killer momma is right there with her.  Will somebody, ANYBODY read these disgusting slatterns for filth?!?!?!

• Love 13
1 hour ago, RedRockRosie said:

How??     

Well I guess when it becomes "The Steffy Forrester Show".. which is what it seems to be now. Because Steffy Forrester can do no wrong because she loves with her whole heart & is brave & true....oh wait, I just got her confused with Carly from GH. <sarcasm font in bold & italic>

I was gonna go with Billy Abbott. They're about the same level of sociopath and disgusting and the show runners there love him just as much.

I hope JMW has a speedy recovery after her baby boy arrives, but I hope she at least gets a full 12 weeks off from Show.

1 hour ago, jenrising said:

How can she even think to ask Liam to meet a baby girl when he can barely even mention Beth without breaking down?

The same way she thought naming the first baby after his mother would be enough to bring him back to the yard after offering her milkshake to Bill.

The same way she thought nothing about cuddling with Wyatt after they split up for one night and got surprised when he came back pissed off.

The same way she thought Liam was hers and that it was okay to fuck up the life of a cousin who had done no wrong to her and wasn't a passive aggressive ice princess that Hope 1.0 was to just storm up and ruin her relationship--with idiot Liam's help of course, but still.

The same way she thought she could mention the light in her EZ bake oven was now fixed to Liam on his second wedding to Hope that month* in an attempt to get him back.

The same way she thought absolutely nothing about accepting Hope's ring all those years ago over what was in the grand scheme of things truly a minor fight that could've been resolved if either Liam and Hope would just TALK to one another and set up a whole long chain of misery that Liam and Hope both have paid for many times over  and then some.

Steffy has never loved Liam. He was always a carnival prize.

*I still can't believe a couple that it only JUST nearly 30 has had more wedding attempts and near misses than any two or three given supercouples COMBINED. More than Nikki/Victor. More than Luke and Laura. More than Lily and Holden who did little else in the last five years of the show. More even than even the reigning champions of the make up/break up soap cycle Ridge and Brooke themselves. I mean, I hope they'll get to celebrate an anniversary together without falling back to the behaviors that usually broke them up over far less, but I'm still in disbelief by this.

• Love 12
59 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

I was gonna go with Billy Abbott. They're about the same level of sociopath and disgusting and the show runners there love him just as much.

I hope JMW has a speedy recovery after her baby boy arrives, but I hope she at least gets a full 12 weeks off from Show.

The same way she thought naming the first baby after his mother would be enough to bring him back to the yard after offering her milkshake to Bill.

The same way she thought nothing about cuddling with Wyatt after they split up for one night and got surprised when he came back pissed off.

The same way she thought Liam was hers and that it was okay to fuck up the life of a cousin who had done no wrong to her and wasn't a passive aggressive ice princess that Hope 1.0 was to just storm up and ruin her relationship--with idiot Liam's help of course, but still.

The same way she thought she could mention the light in her EZ bake oven was now fixed to Liam on his second wedding to Hope that month* in an attempt to get him back.

The same way she thought absolutely nothing about accepting Hope's ring all those years ago over what was in the grand scheme of things truly a minor fight that could've been resolved if either Liam and Hope would just TALK to one another and set up a whole long chain of misery that Liam and Hope both have paid for many times over  and then some.

Steffy has never loved Liam. He was always a carnival prize.

*I still can't believe a couple that it only JUST nearly 30 has had more wedding attempts and near misses than any two or three given supercouples COMBINED. More than Nikki/Victor. More than Luke and Laura. More than Lily and Holden who did little else in the last five years of the show. More even than even the reigning champions of the make up/break up soap cycle Ridge and Brooke themselves. I mean, I hope they'll get to celebrate an anniversary together without falling back to the behaviors that usually broke them up over far less, but I'm still in disbelief by this.

MAGNIFICENT!!!!

I think the key sentence is 'Steffy has never loved Liam  He was always a carnival prize.'  This makes Hauxdilox even more hateful and pathetic than her sociopath of a Grandma.  Stephanie LOVED Eric, even when she was pawning Massimo's son on him.  That love turned into something evil and sick, but there was a time when she loved him.  Look at Hauxdi and Liam; THEY DON'T MAKE SENSE!!!!  Scott Clifton is a good actor but he's never been able to convince me that Hauxdilox was THE ONE for Liam.  And JMW can't act for shit, so she's no help.  Hope and Liam make sense because they're both boring, homebodies, who listen to NPR and who think a big night is staying at home, baking bread and watching Game of Thrones.  Hope and Liam belong together.  Unfortunately for Hauxdilox, the man of her dreams is her dear old dad.  Bell should do us all a favour and write a SHOCKING DISCOVERY where it turns out that Ridge isn't Hauxdi's father.  We know that Ridge would break land-speed records to get with his former daughter.  That would leave Brooke free to get with Bill and all would be right in the world.

• Love 14

I am on the verge of tuning out again.

I tuned in to see painful episodes but ones that were mitigated by powerhouse performances by AN and SC, but this black market baby scam and insta-adoption is just a macabre horror show.

Steffy has every right to live her life and do what she wants, including adoption - at some point - but I have a very hard time wrapping my head around her having to do it RIGHT.THIS.SECOND.

I get the whole twin connection but Kelly isn't a twin and trying to shoehorn something that didn't exist in the first place to somehow live vicariously through her child is wrong on another level. Kelly doesn't even get what a sister is and won't for several years. This isn't about Kelly. It's about Steffy and her mother and their wanting to recreate something and their timing could not be worse, but obviously they give not a fuck.

Also, how is this what's best for Kelly? I mean, yes, Steffy has a nanny and Taylor and Liam (because you can bet he'll be expected to interact with both babies equally because otherwise Kelly will be "confused) and it will be easier, logistically, but Kelly deserves to have her mother's whole focus. If she had been born a multiple, that would be one thing, but she wasn't. 

But her "asking" Liam for his opinion about her adopting a newborn when his newborn baby girl just died makes me physically ill. I mean, WTF is he supposed to say? And it's not as if she would change her mind even if he did show any hint of reservation. 

And does this look like the face of a man who is onboard with this?

Liam.jpg.7e4600fc813c146e24980dcda571fffa.jpg

But in Steffy's mind, she can crow that Liam was fine with it and wants Kelly to have a sister and will screech to high heaven when the truth comes out that Phoebe is really Beth and want to not only have Beth keep that name but want to keep Phoebe as well and you better believe she'll use Kelly as the instrument for that little piece of emotional blackmail. 

Nevermind that Hope and Liam will actually get to say, legitimately, "we were robbed."

It'll be all about her pain and her suffering and her heartache and how can they do that to her and poor Kelly.

And I'm not here for this shit.

• Love 15

Will is hilarious. Origami made from actual paper money. But is it legal to sell currency still in circulation at more than face value?

You're right, Steffy, things like buying a newborn at a pop-up Babies R Us don't happen except when and where a CRIME IS GOING ON! OMG, the echo chamber of stupidity between her and Taylor is mindboggling. Who decides to buy their child a human baby doll?

Bill, you might not want to encourage Will to take on a little golddigger, even if he does have some gold. That way lies a future of expensive settlements, scandals, and baby traps to get 18 years of child support from a Spencer heir.

I’m hoping this Flo person is the one who blows the whistle on the baby scam. She keeps asking lots of questions and hopefully once she figures it out she’ll do the right thing.  

Yep, better her than Steffy or Taylor getting to play hero later by "giving" Hope her baby back. Her stolen baby that they bought like it fell off a truck.

• Love 11